2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meanwhile In Greece, Pension Funds Tap Emergency Loans | ZeroHedge
- Aggressive Chinese Intervention Prevents Another Rout, Sends Stocks Soaring 5% In Last Trading Hour; US Futures Jump | ZeroHedge
- Why Biden Would Be a TERRIBLE President | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Oil Price Collapse Triggers Currency Crisis in Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- Why the End of China's “Strong Yuan” Policy Matters to Global Markets | Financial Sense
- "I Fear For The Chinese Citizen" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The brand new poster for the final 'Hunger Games' is bold and... | Business Insider
- Trump starts new media feud with Univision anchor Ramos | Business Insider
- One retailer is reaping huge benefits from the trend killing Macy's... | Business Insider
- Now we know how far Bill Ackman's fund fell in August | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- South Sudan president signs peace deal, with reservations... | Business Insider
- De Bruyne to join Man City for 74 mn euros: reports | Business Insider