2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A-D Line Foretells Job Openings | Financial Sense
- Initial Jobless Claims Drop Back Under 300k, Continuing Claims Rise | ZeroHedge
- 6 Reasons Why ECB Will Avoid QE As Long As Possible (And Why The Fed Did It) | ZeroHedge
- From the Pipe of Uncle Buccs… | iBankCoin.com
- Unsuspecting Winners | iBankCoin.com
- Pending Home Sales Drop YoY For 10th Month In A Row | ZeroHedge
- Abegeddon: Household Spending Re-Collapses As Japanese Unemployment Jumps To 9-Month High | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Is LG's New Round-Face Smartwatch: The G Watch R | Business Insider
- RadioShack Weighs Options Including Refinancing, Bankruptcy | TheStreet.com
- RadioShack Shares Have Been On An Absolute Tear (RSH) | Business Insider
- 23 Tech Rock Stars Who Went To Harvard | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 8/09: Big Lots (BIG) Reports | StreetInsider.com
- This Illustration Posted By Eric Schmidt Shows How Google Thinks About Innovation (GOOG... | Business Insider
- American Airlines Needs to Deal With Regional Pilot Pay Issues, Says Lee Moak | TheStreet.com