2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Gold Set To Hit $1,500 Per Ounce? | ZeroHedge
- China Is Building Its Future on Credit | Financial Sense
- Signs of Excessive Bullish Sentiment | Financial Sense
- Market Recap Jul 22, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Awkward? | ZeroHedge
- DSK'd? IMF's Lagarde Loses Fight To Avoid French Trial Over Corruption Case | ZeroHedge
- The Essence Of Trump's Appeal To The Flyover Zone: "We Are Not Winning Anymore" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Valeant just got blindsided | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- World's most expensive doughnut is topped with Cristal champagne caviar | Business Insider
- The best bars for craft beer in America | Business Insider
- Ivanka... | Business Insider
- Every sport that's ever been in the Summer Olympics and what year it joined | Business Insider
- The AP fact-checked Donald Trump's speech – and there were some whoppers | Business Insider