2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Consumer Confidence Slumps As Inflation Expectations Crash To All-Time Lows | ZeroHedge
- Is the UK Economy Doing Better Post-Brexit? | Financial Sense
- Assange Assassination Attempt? Cops Took 2 Hours To Respond To Embassy Breach | ZeroHedge
- Buy Gold's August Dip? Gold's Monthly Sweet Spot In September as Chaotic Election Looms | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton Enters The Media Wars | ZeroHedge
- Crude Lifts After Rising Oil Rig Count Trend Ends | ZeroHedge
- Picking Up the UK Tab | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is what it’s like inside Hong Kong’s rabbit cafe | Business Insider
- Markets are acting like Janet Yellen just said nothing (SPY, SPX,... | Business Insider
- Here's why it's ridiculously tempting for the CEO of... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton declares war on the hard-right faction of conservative... | Business Insider
- 5 questions to ask in an interview that will reveal a lot about the... | Business Insider
- This is the main cause of failed corporate acquisitions, according to the HR chief of a... | Business Insider
- One of the key men behind Bill Ackman's bet on... | Business Insider