2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is the Tide Turning? | Financial Sense
- American (Predatory) Capitalism Explained In 130 Seconds | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Farmer Loses Life Savings | Financial Sense
- Bubble Finance And A Tale Of Two Spheres | ZeroHedge
- Third Bailout Generates New Political Division in Greece | Financial Sense
- The 2016 "Dream" Ticket | ZeroHedge
- The Population Bomb | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Migrant bids to reach Britain sharply down... | Business Insider
- 'Cecil the lion' lit up the Empire State building... | Business Insider
- These groundbreaking prosthetics are so lifelike, they will make... | Business Insider
- Why I've never supported the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter | Business Insider
- 8 science-backed mind tricks to beat procrastination and do that thing you've... | Business Insider
- Top general assassinated in Burundi: officials | Business Insider
- This single quote from one of Disney's great innovators could motivate you to create... | Business Insider