2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I GRANT YOU TWENTY NASDAQS | iBankCoin.com
- NYPD Stunner: Cops Exit Ebola Victim Apartment, Dump Gloves, Masks In Sidewalk Trash Can | ZeroHedge
- Back To The Future Was Right: Hoverboards Are Just Around The Corner | ZeroHedge
- Don’t Let Them High Pressure You | iBankCoin.com
- Burst Chinese Housing Bubble Leads To First Annual Price Decline Since 2012; Prices Drop In Record 69 Cities | ZeroHedge
- Taking A Spin | iBankCoin.com
- The Coming Dissolution of the EU | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Way You Watch TV Is About To Change Dramatically | Business Insider
- Amazon's Crashing Stock Price Is Going To Be A Big Problem... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Lebanon army attacks gunmen in historic Tripoli market | Business Insider
- Italian PM vows to publish cost of EU institutions... | Business Insider
- German consumer confidence stops falling: survey | Business Insider
- Designer Transforms Old Apple Computers Into Modern... | Business Insider