2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Welcome To Democracy" SecDef Mattis Confirms Military Steadfast Amid White House Chaos | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts Explains The Stakes For Trump And All Of Us | ZeroHedge
- America Is No Longer Top Dog: Chinese Military "Reaching Near-Parity" With The West | ZeroHedge
- Concerns Grow About A Nuclear "Incident" In Europe After Spike In Radioactive Iodine Levels | ZeroHedge
- US Manufacturing Jumps to 33-Year High | Financial Sense
- NSC Official Fired For Criticizing Trump | ZeroHedge
- CNN’s Don Lemon Triggered After Guest Calls His Segment ‘Fake News’ | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A nutritionist explains why all sugar is the same | Business Insider
- You can buy some of Patagonia's best sellers for winter at big discount right now | Business Insider
- A major mystery of the new 'Star Wars' movie 'The Last Jedi... | Business Insider
- Here are all the controversial things the Trump administration has done... | Business Insider
- Managers at a $1 trillion asset manager say investors are dangerously... | Business Insider
- CALLED OFF: Kraft Heinz is killing its plan to merge with Unilever — just 2 days... | Business Insider
- 'A star is born': Watch... | Business Insider