2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Corporate Earnings, Overseas Sales and the Dollar | Financial Sense
- Facebook Knows A Cult When It Sees One | ZeroHedge
- Paris Attacks: The Acuity of Hindsight | Financial Sense
- It's Official: Allergan, Pfizer To Combine In Biggest Ever Tax-Inversion, Defy Jack Lew | ZeroHedge
- Oil Tumbles Back Into Red As Saudi "Whatever It Takes" Jawboning Is Not Enough | ZeroHedge
- Markets Swoon On News Terrorist's Explosive Belt Was Found In Paris Trash Can | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Curve Flattest In 7 Months As 30Y Yield Drops Under 3.00% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Report: Bahrain tortured detainees years after 2011... | Business Insider
- In Kenyan town, Christians worship under police guard | Business Insider
- German financial giant Allianz reducing coal investments | Business Insider
- The 19 foods everyone tries to order on Seamless for Thanksgiving | Business Insider
- I was skeptical about virtual reality until I watched this horrifying interactive... | Business Insider
- Why Tesla isn't holding back on its big Model S recall (tsla) | Business Insider
- Federal lawyers fly to Minneapolis to probe shooting | Business Insider