2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Tests Nuclear ICBMs, US Analyst Warns "Arms Control Is Failing To Increase American Security" | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Now Has All the Ammunition He Needs for QE - Implementation Still a Problem | Financial Sense
- 150 Years Of Global Monetary Policy Summed Up In One Word (And 1 Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: No Hyperinflation, Years of Low Oil Prices, and a Bubble in Stocks | Financial Sense
- U.S. in a Sweet Spot! | Financial Sense
- From Average Joe To Average Jihadi - How A Texas Plumber's Truck Turned Up In Syria | ZeroHedge
- There Is Hope In Understanding That A Great Economic Collapse Is Coming | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 16 Wacky Houses From Around The Globe | Business Insider
- Sony Picked One Of The Worst Possible Times To Release A Movie Making Fun Of... | Business Insider
- Check Out This British Crowdfunding Campaign To Send A Rocket To Drill On... | Business Insider
- Growth Fears Nick Nike, but Basketball Sneakers May Save the Day | TheStreet.com
- See How Many Of 2014's Biggest Events You Can Spot In This... | Business Insider
- 5 Awesome Google Features You Didn't Know About | Business Insider
- THE CONNECTED-HOME REPORT: Forecasts And Growth Trends For The Leading '... | Business Insider