2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Satoshi, Spartacus, And The "Creation Myth" | ZeroHedge
- Yen Breaks 103, Sends Stocks Reeling | ZeroHedge
- "Magic" Collateral: A Frank Look At The Sheer Credit Horror About To Be Unleashed In China | ZeroHedge
- Trip Down Memory Lane: The Full Ukraine Crisis Timeline | ZeroHedge
- Was The Price Of Ukraine's "Liberation" The Handover Of Its Gold To The Fed? | ZeroHedge
- A Divergence Among Nasdaq 100 Stocks | Financial Sense
- Playing One Hand at a Time | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- California's Budget Is Looking Massively Better Than Expected, And It's A Great Sign For GDP... | Business Insider
- EL-ERIAN: It's Getting Harder To Squeeze Growth Out Of The Economic... | Business Insider
- You No Longer Have To Be A Millionaire To Flip Houses In San Francisco | Business Insider
- The Fast Food Breakfast Wars Explained In One Chart | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- The Story Of How Marc Andreessen Told Ben Horowitz 'F--- You' — And Then... | Business Insider
- 25 Books That Will Blow Your Mind | Business Insider