2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Verbal Deflation: FOMC Statement Has Fewest Words In Over A Year | ZeroHedge
- How Long Can The Shale Revolution Last? | ZeroHedge
- A Day After Tim Cook's Veiled Threats, ApplePay Alternative Gets Hacked | ZeroHedge
- Why Did Q3 GDP Jump: Thank ISIS And The "War On Terror" | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Warns Midterm Elections Raise Risk Around Fiscal Deadlines | ZeroHedge
- Rosneft "Radical" Sanctions Retaliation Proposal Sends Russian Bonds, Currency Plunging | ZeroHedge
- THE WALL STREET BULL IS COMING | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Not Even Mike Tyson Himself Can Beat 'Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!'... | Business Insider
- Secular Nidaa Tounes party beats Islamists in Tunisia... | Business Insider
- Afghanistan's Opium Industry Now Employs More People Than Its Military | Business Insider
- LeBron Is The Sun | Business Insider
- Robert Downey, Jr. Renewed His Driver's License... | Business Insider
- Why Exxon Mobil's Glory Days of Dominance May Be Ending | TheStreet.com
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek