2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Jumps As Houthis Enter El-Mandeb Strait Military Base | ZeroHedge
- Summing Up The Total Chaos That Reigns In Greek "Negotiations" | ZeroHedge
- Felix Zulauf: Asset Prices Will Continue to Inflate as China Joins the Party Next | Financial Sense
- Did The Fed Just Whisper "Fire" In A Crowded Market? | ZeroHedge
- More Evidence of the Master Trading Algorithm | ZeroHedge
- The 'Obama' Warning System | ZeroHedge
- The Final Four is Set | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- EU official: Nuclear deal with Iran may spur proxy wars | Business Insider
- Finding housing in New York City is stressful — here's the strategy I've used | Business Insider
- 'The Walking Dead' spinoff may finally tell us how the zombie apocalypse... | Business Insider
- Jay Z leads stars in rebranded Tidal streaming service | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, AMZN, MSFT, GOOG) | Business Insider
- The House Benghazi committee just asked Hillary Clinton to... | Business Insider
- China's new development bank is becoming... | Business Insider