2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Market Doesn’t Know How Stupid You Are | iBankCoin.com
- THE 1st ANNUAL iBANKCOIN LOTTERY WINNER IS… | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: September 1 | ZeroHedge
- Ramp Up Your Weekly Market Preparation | iBankCoin.com
- The 'Wages-Fuel-Demand' Fallacy | ZeroHedge
- Can a National Quasi-Religion (Pro Sports) Go Broke? | Financial Sense
- And The Best Performing Asset In August Was... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Everything We Know About The iWatch, Apple's Next Major Product (AAPL) | Business Insider
- This App Lets People Wearing Google Glass See Your True Emotions (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Album Sales In America Just Hit An All-Time Low | Business Insider
- 'Shark Tank' Investor Reveals Mark Cuban's Strategy On The Show And The... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Greece close to emerging from recession | Business Insider
- 17 Business Etiquette Rules Every Professional Needs To Know | Business Insider