2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Buying Here Is Like Picking Pennies In Front Of A Steamroller" - 10 Reasons To Be Bearish From Credit Suisse | ZeroHedge
- Another Bubble Has Burst: The Miami Luxury Condo Market Is A "Ticking Timebomb" | ZeroHedge
- Here's Why All Pension Funds Are Doomed, Doomed, Doomed | Financial Sense
- Buying the Story Behind the Story | Altucher Confidential
- First Photos Of US Soldiers In Syria Released | ZeroHedge
- Your Options: To Serve... Or Be Served | ZeroHedge
- Chicago Pension Liabilities Jump 168%, Understated by $11.5 Billion | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The biggest mistake guys make with their business attire | Business Insider
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton agree... | Business Insider
- The Trumpification of Congress' agenda has begun | Business Insider
- If your password was affected by the LinkedIn hack, here’s what you should change it to | Business Insider
- President Obama calls for the end of nuclear weapons at Hiroshima | Business Insider
- Fintech could be bigger than ATMs, PayPal,... | Business Insider
- YELLEN: We didn't see the financial crisis coming (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC) | Business Insider