2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Which New World Order Are We Talking About? | ZeroHedge
- How Much Crude Oil Do You Consume on a Daily Basis? | Financial Sense
- LiVe LoNG AND PRoSPeR... | ZeroHedge
- GDP Gives Market No Tail-Wind | Financial Sense
- Fed Independence Is A Joke, So Why Not Audit? | ZeroHedge
- Lowest Interest Rates Ever | Financial Sense
- Annaly CEO: Central Bankers Are Witch Doctors, Demands "Return To Market-Driven Pricing" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The golden age of gas is arriving | Business Insider
- Tinder's paid subscription service could ruin everything that made the app great... | Business Insider
- Apple once disguised the Apple Watch as a Samsung smartwatch to keep it a secret (AAPL)... | Business Insider
- Israel PM Netanyahu takes off on 'historic' US... | Business Insider
- See What Has Become Of 8 Olympic Host Cities After The Games Left Town | Business Insider
- How to beat jet lag, from a CEO with an insane travel schedule | Business Insider
- Why smartphones are the best-selling gadgets in history | Business Insider