2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Global Fragmentation: Crying Wolf Again? | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Leaving the Amazonian Warrior Party Early | iBankCoin.com
- The Consequences Of Fracking: Two Clashing Views | ZeroHedge
- The Emergence of the U.S. Petro-Dollar | Financial Sense
- Gold - Watch the €1000 Level | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NBA Legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Gorgeous Hawaii Home Is On The Market For $6... | Business Insider
- Early PayPal Executive Bashes PayPal's New Ads Against Apple Pay (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Here's How Apple Came Up With The Apple Watch (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- We Went And Experienced Olive Garden Firsthand — And It's Clear The Brand Needs Help... | Business Insider
- Tim Cook Basically Just Said He Was 'Offended' By... | Business Insider
- The Incredible Story Of How Alibaba Defeated eBay And Became An Internet... | Business Insider