2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Still Lower Prices Ahead For Oil? | Financial Sense
- What To Expect From OPEC This Week | ZeroHedge
- Swiss Gold Initiative: Good Idea With Unintended Consequences | Financial Sense
- Obama's Path To 'Amnesty' (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Sell, Sell, Sell... The Central Bank Madmen Are Raging | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Russia Does The (Dry) Ice Bucket Challenge | ZeroHedge
- American CEOs Sum Up The Economic Outlook: "Softness, Stagnant, Cautious, Challenging" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama extends US combat role in Afghanistan: report | Business Insider
- The Apple Watch Will Have One Key Advantage Over Other Smartwatches (AAPL) | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Italy's first female astronaut heads to ISS in... | Business Insider
- Awkward LeBron James Anecdote Shows How Screwed Up The Cavs Are Right... | Business Insider
- These Quirky Charts From Warby Parker Will Tell You What You Should Read Next | Business Insider
- Giants Rookie Made What Is Being Called The Greatest Catch Ever | Business Insider