2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How To Hug | Altucher Confidential
- BofAML Sees Bitcoin Fair Value At $1300 | ZeroHedge
- China: Forces of Movement and Forces of Order | ZeroHedge
- Shell’s Prelude, the World’s Largest Ever Floating Vessel, Hits the Sea | Financial Sense
- GMO's James Montier Skewers Bridgewater: Risk Parity = "Snake Oil In New Bottles" | ZeroHedge
- Shanghai's Record Pollution Is Creeping Inside Buildings | ZeroHedge
- Soy Weak Sauce | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- France Is Sending Troops Into The Central African... | Business Insider
- Mutual Fund Legend Peter Lynch Identifies His "Three C's" Of... | Business Insider
- Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock: Rite Aid Corporation (RAD) | TheStreet.com
- Here's The Best View Ever Of Saturn's Mysterious... | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN RECRUITER: Here's How To Crush Your Interview For A... | Business Insider
- Everything You Want To Know About Gal Gadot — The Actress Playing Wonder... | Business Insider
- The Dealership That Sold A Tesla For Bitcoin Wants To Make More Digital Deals | Business Insider