2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russian Billionaire Blasts AP's "Malicious Lies" Over Manafort Accusations | ZeroHedge
- LA, Chicago, & New York Vow To Defy Trump Over Sanctuary City De-Funding | ZeroHedge
- And Now Fake Consumer Confidence Too: Gallup Says Confidence In The Economy "Tumbled" | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Collapse Continues - Over 80% Of Post-Trump Gains Gone | ZeroHedge
- SocGen Reveals The Best Trading Strategy Of The Year | ZeroHedge
- 4 Factors Driving Oil Prices This Summer | ZeroHedge
- DNC Asks Entire Staff For Resignation Letters | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Oklahoma man uses AR-15 rifle to kill 3 teens breaking... | Business Insider
- US authorities say the $81 million Bangladesh Bank heist was 'state-sponsored' | Business Insider
- Reality TV stars spent a year in the wilderness before... | Business Insider
- The origin of the word 'honeymoon' is shrouded in a 500-year-old literary... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Syria threatens Scud missile strikes if Israeli airstrikes... | Business Insider
- THE APP ENGAGEMENT REPORT: The tools and tactics brands, marketers, and app... | Business Insider