2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Houston, We Have A "Fracking" Problem | ZeroHedge
- Santelli & Schiff: "A Messy Exit Is A Given... Ending QE Will Plunge US Into Severe Recession" | ZeroHedge
- Three Perspectives on Falling Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- 113 Federal Reserve Staff Members Make $250,000 Annually | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- Gold Prices Spike 2% to 1-Month High as U.S. Stocks Dump With Bond Yields on Poor Retail Sales Data | Financial Sense
- Carl Icahn: "The Fed Turned This Market Around Here" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Starbucks Might Stop Spelling Your Name Wrong | Business Insider
- China’s Rapid Growth Model Is About To Slam Into A Wall | Business Insider
- The CEO Who Sold WhatsApp To Facebook For $22 Billion Apologizes For... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- The Best Late Night Food Joints At 32 Colleges Around The US | Business Insider
- Fittipaldi in top panel for Bianchi crash probe | Business Insider
- After Years Of Success, Mind Candy CEO Speak Out About The... | Business Insider