2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- After That, I Knew it was Gonna Be a Loooong Summer | iBankCoin.com
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- Is America’s Economy Being Sovietized? | ZeroHedge
- What If Stocks, Bonds and Housing All Go Down Together? | ZeroHedge
- Small Bombs Under $10 | iBankCoin.com
- America's Bubble Economy Is Going To Become An Economic Black Hole | ZeroHedge
- Richard Koo Warns Of "Beginning Of The End" For Japanese Economy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kevin Durant Already Got The Misspelling In His Giant Back Tattoo Fixed | Business Insider
- Photos Of The New Nokia Lumia 928 (NOK, MSFT) | Business Insider
- Target Is Launching Its Own Bridal Gown Collection At Unheard-Of Prices | Business Insider
- Queens Businessman Was Held In A Warehouse For A Month, Burned With Acid, And... | Business Insider
- We Tried The Half-Doughnut, Half-Croissant Pastry That New Yorkers Are Going Crazy For: Here's... | Business Insider
- Kass: Are Valuations Peaking? | TheStreet.com
- Verizon And J.Lo Are Launching A Mobile Brand For Latinos | Business Insider