2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Best And Worst Performing Assets Since The End Of QE3 | ZeroHedge
- The Complete Idiot's Guide To Being Right About Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- S&P 500 Approaching Significant Levels | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks Are Trojan Horses, Looting Their Host Nations | ZeroHedge
- Despite Huge Tail And Sliding Bid To Cover, 30Y Treasury Prices At Lowest Yield Since January 2015 | ZeroHedge
- 6 Dead After Gunman Storms Saudi Education Department | ZeroHedge
- Why NIRP (Negative Interest Rates) Will Fail Miserably | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple replacing Macbook charging cables for free | Business Insider
- The Super Bowl is getting closer to its ultimate destination — the third Sunday in... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- The long, strange saga at the Oregon wildlife refuge is finally over | Business Insider
- Stocks and oil are rebounding (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USO, WTI, OIL, VDE, TLT, TLO) | Business Insider
- The leaders of Christianity's 2 biggest churches will... | Business Insider
- RANKED: America's most popular dating apps from best to... | Business Insider