2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Earnings Parade Accelerates | Financial Sense
- Lassonde: Gold Moving Sideways; Very Bullish on Natural Gas | Financial Sense
- Further Downside May Be Ahead, Though Long-Term Trend Still Intact | Financial Sense
- Risk On, Regardless | Financial Sense
- EU Takes Steps Toward Energy Independence From Russia | Financial Sense
- Whitney Tilson on The Art Of Value Investing | iBankCoin.com
- Consumer Confidence Collapses In Japan | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- PHOTOS: A Rare Look Inside Google's Secret Labs Where They Invent Amazing New... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Why The Price Of My Banh Mi Went Up | Business Insider
- What Marijuana Does To Your Body And Brain | Business Insider
- 31 Stunning Pictures Of American National Parks | Business Insider
- Crazy Video Footage Shows Possible Meteor Flying Over... | Business Insider