2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- LISTEN TO ME | iBankCoin.com
- Consumer Confidence Surges; Highest Since the 2007 Market Peak | Financial Sense
- How To Go Out At The Top | Altucher Confidential
- Jim Grant: "Gold Is The Ultimate Inoculation Against Harebrained Central Bankers" | ZeroHedge
- Asset Forfeiture – How To Steal Americans' Hard Earned Cash With Zero Repercussions | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap July 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Case For A Bull Or Bear Market In Two Charts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Business Insider Is Hiring Journalists In London — Do You Have What It... | Business Insider
- The Man Who Knows Amazon's Brutal Tactics Better Than Anyone Has A New... | Business Insider
- Instagram Launches Its One-Tap Photo App Bolt To Rival TapTalk And Mirage | Business Insider
- GM Isn't Alone in the Race to the 200-Mile Electric Car | TheStreet.com
- NBA's Not-So-Free Agency Continues To Screw The Best Players | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (TWTR) | Business Insider
- Why Windstream Holdings Stock Is Surging In Pre-Market Trading Today | TheStreet.com