2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Optimistic Narrative for China? | Financial Sense
- Furious Auto Workers Demand More Than "Hot Dogs And Hamburgers" As US Car Sales Soar | ZeroHedge
- Physical Cash Poses a HUGE Problem For Central Banks | ZeroHedge
- Bill Ackman's Pershing Square Plunges Over 20% In Past Two Months, Loses Nearly $4 Billion In AUM | ZeroHedge
- The Media-Opoly: Cancelled, From Saturday Night, It's Conspiracy Theory Rock! | ZeroHedge
- Is This Why Jobs Crashed | ZeroHedge
- The Largest US Foreign Policy Blunder Since Vietnam Is Complete: Iran Readies Massive Syrian Ground Invasion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Somalia wants to liberate territory held by al-Shabab... | Business Insider
- No. 12 Clemson holds off No. 6 Notre Dame 24-22 | Business Insider
- The incredible story of the... | Business Insider
- McHugh, Rasmus help Astros beat Diamondbacks 6-2 | Business Insider
- The former hedge funder who jacked up a drug's price by 5,000%... | Business Insider
- Pirates to start ace Gerrit Cole in wild-card game vs... | Business Insider
- If you think Apple is a cult, you haven't been to a Tesla event | Business Insider