2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bernanke Says "No Large Mispricings In US Securities"; These 5 Charts Say Otherwise | ZeroHedge
- US Capitol Visitor's Center Evacuated: No Official Reason Given | ZeroHedge
- MeMoRiaL DaY 2015: THe LaND OF THE FRee | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Prices Are Plunging (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Time to Sell Junk Bonds? Maybe Not | Financial Sense
- The Only Question That Matters In Today's Markets | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff Is Furious At "Double Seasonally Adjusted" Economic Data | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Peacemaker' Ancelotti dismissed by ruthless Madrid | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- For some inexplicable reason Twitter has reportedly held talks to acquire... | Business Insider
- Indian... | Business Insider
- Fears for pink iguanas as Galapagos volcano erupts | Business Insider
- Putin's dream of reuniting the Russian empire is falling apart | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about the hottest stock on the market (SHAK) | Business Insider