2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Hillary Rally" Fizzles As DB Hits New Record Low; Volkswagen Slammed; Oil Slides On Iran Statement | ZeroHedge
- The Bickering Begins: Iraq Disagrees With OPEC's Method Of Oil Production Estimates | ZeroHedge
- The Old Wall Street Trader Is Dead, Algo’s Now Rule the Day | Financial Sense
- Consumer Confidence Highest Since Recession | Financial Sense
- Who Really Lost This Week's Presidential Debate? America Did! | ZeroHedge
- Stunning University Of Kansas 'Safe Space' Vs. 'Free Speech' Meeting Caught On Tape | ZeroHedge
- Are "Invisible Americans" The Key Players In This Election? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump called LaGuardia Airport ‘third world’ — here’s the design that will... | Business Insider
- Duterte: Next joint US and Philippine military... | Business Insider
- ISIS bombings kill at least 17 people in Baghdad | Business Insider
- AOL chief Tim... | Business Insider
- Science-backed judgements people make based on the shape of your face... | Business Insider
- INSTANT POLL/FOCUS GROUPS: Clinton won the... | Business Insider
- MESSAGING APPS FOR PUBLISHERS... | Business Insider