2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- On This Day, 138 Years Ago, The Idea Of QE Was Born | ZeroHedge
- "We Are A Nation Built On The Rule Of Law" | ZeroHedge
- 2,200 National Guard Troops To Be Deployed In Ferguson Tonight, Up From 700 | ZeroHedge
- The Unbearable Over-Determination Of Oil | ZeroHedge
- Forget Ferguson, 244 Teenagers Have Been Shot In Chicago Since Michael Brown Died | ZeroHedge
- I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR $GPRO SHORTS | iBankCoin.com
- Misery Mounts As Airline Delays & Cancellations Surge On East Coast | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Is How Google Actually Decides Who To Hire (GOOG) | Business Insider
- New Australian treatment could save wounded soldiers | Business Insider
- Protesters block Acapulco highway over 43 missing | Business Insider
- Uber Will Be Valued At $40 Billion In New Round, Says Report | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Benedict Cumberbatch And The Cast Of 'The Imitation Game' Have... | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com