2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- America's Drone-Death Outrage (Summarized In 1 Awkward Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- One Last Look At The Real Economy Before It Implodes - Part 6: Solutions | ZeroHedge
- Is Greece About To "Lose" Its Gold Again? | ZeroHedge
- October 15th Bond Market Crash Explained | ZeroHedge
- Futures Fizzle After Greece "Hammered" In Riga, Varoufakis Accused Of Being "A Time-Waster, Gambler, Amateur" | ZeroHedge
- Of Bonds & Bankers: Impossible Things Are Commonplace | ZeroHedge
- The Rehypothecation Of Gold, And Why It Matters | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- World leaders join minute's silence at... | Business Insider
- England cruise to nine-wicket triumph | Business Insider
- Tesla's Twitter account was hacked (TSLA) | Business Insider
- These are all of the worst policies currently being pitched in the General... | Business Insider
- Over 7 million turkeys and chickens... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Amazon's true brilliance shone this week in a tale of three... | Business Insider