2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 94% of Leading Economic Indicators Showing Positive Growth for the U.S. | Financial Sense
- Jeff Gundlach Warns "The Fed Is About To Make A Big Mistake" (& That's Why Bond Yields Are Crashing) | ZeroHedge
- Norway Regulator Fears Housing Bubble "Isn't Sustainable" | ZeroHedge
- The Biggest "Hamilton Oil Shock" In History | ZeroHedge
- Oversold With A 5 Day Holding Period | iBankCoin.com
- The US Economy In Two Pictures | ZeroHedge
- S&P Sales Growth Is Fine, but EPS Margins May Have Flattened | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The case against alleged Silk Road kingpin Ross Ulbricht doesn't look good for him —... | Business Insider
- Greek stocks rise 2.03% after Wednesday's rout | Business Insider
- Yahoo Is Tanking Pre-Market (YHOO) | Business Insider
- THE BEACONS FAQ: Everything You Need To Know About Beacons And Apple's iBeacon... | Business Insider
- Pochettino calls for Spurs killer instinct | Business Insider
- US civil rights activists cleared -- 50 years on | Business Insider
- Tiger Woods struggles in first tournament of 2015 | Business Insider