2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Imports Into China via Hong Kong Double | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks Are Now Printing $200 Billion Per Month... Without a Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Elites Are Orchestrating A Global Catastrophe: "There Are Many Things The President Does Not Know" | ZeroHedge
- Japanese Demand For Nuclear Shelters Soars Amid North Korea Tensions | ZeroHedge
- Hasta La Vista... Traders? (The Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Financial Industry) | Financial Sense
- Goldman Explains How Traders Made 4,364% Since 2009 With This 'Simple' Strategy | ZeroHedge
- Think Tank Reports ISIS Is Falling Apart: "May Actually Lead To More Terrorist Attacks Across The Globe" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Media freedom has never been so threatened... We have reached... | Business Insider
- GE is making a big move in wind power (GE) | Business Insider
- Nordstrom is selling a pair of dirty jeans for $425 — and people are furious (... | Business Insider
- The 15 best sports for burning calories | Business Insider
- Just 2% of Trump voters say they regret voting for him | Business Insider
- White House says vote on healthcare plan may not come... | Business Insider
- These durable charging cables might be the last ones you ever need to buy | Business Insider