2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Existing-Home Sales in May Highest Pace in 9 Years | Financial Sense
- There Is Now A Staggering $11.7 Trillion In Negative Yielding Debt | ZeroHedge
- Teachers Unions Vs Hedge Funds: The Battle Over Billions | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile On Times Square, Naked Man Taunts Cops; Demands To Speak With Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- Silver Surges To Post-Brexit Highs | ZeroHedge
- Brexit, A Step In The Right Direction: The Optimistic View | ZeroHedge
- UK Labour Party Leader Corbyn Loses Vote Of No Confidence | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's a new PlayStation 4 and a new Xbox One coming next year — here's... | Business Insider
- Dozens dead after 3 suicide bombings rock... | Business Insider
- There are 2 common fears that could doom your relationship | Business Insider
- Police decried this confrontation as 'a disgusting display of abuse' —... | Business Insider
- Facebook and Snapchat are reaping the... | Business Insider
- I'm a world-class runner and this is why I eat the same thing for lunch every... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek