2 Stocks Under $2
The cheap stocks on our radar are Capstone Turbine (CPST) and Gastar Exploration (GST).
Both of these stocks have great growth metrics:
EPS Growth >25% in 2012 and EPS Growth >25% in the next 5 years.
Capstone Turbine (CPST)
EPS growth in 2013 is forecasted at 200%. CPST has a huge backlog right now, and the future is looking bright.
Over the past 12 months Capstone Turbine Corp (CPST) shares have traded between $0.85 and its 52-week high of $1.6. Capstone Turbine Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.07.
Gastar Exploration (GST)
Over the past 12 months Gastar Exploration Ltd (GST) shares have traded between $1.55 and its 52-week high of $4.94. Gastar Exploration Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.1.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Germany's Anti-Establishment AfD To Discipline Leader For Controversial Holocaust Memorial Speech | ZeroHedge
- Aetna's Takeover Of Humana Blocked As Anticompetitive | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of President Trump's First Day | ZeroHedge
- Dow 20,000: A New Beginning…or the Beginning of the End? | Financial Sense
- Pro Immigration Advocate to Americans: You Do A lot of Drugs, Therefore You Do Not Deserve Borders | ZeroHedge
- Negative Trump Coverage Is Long-Term Threat to His Presidency | ZeroHedge
- Building a financial defense line strategically | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Reddit’s CEO got laser eye surgery to prepare for the apocalypse | Business Insider
- Here's why successful people tend to have more sex | Business Insider
- Amazon is flirting with paid search on Alexa (AMZN) | Business Insider
- The one mistake everyone makes when trying to clear space on their iPhone | Business Insider
- A Harvard junior who received internship offers from Google, Apple,... | Business Insider
- Gregg Popovich says Wizards 'got off easy,' should... | Business Insider
- The Sean Spicer meme broke through in a way almost no other political meme has | Business Insider