How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Elevating Markets: A Signal of Reviving Bank Lending? | Financial Sense
- How Many Stock Market Top Boxes Have Been Checked? | Financial Sense
- Russian Troops Open Fire In Crimea, Reuters Reports As Kerry Delays Russia Visit | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Bond Strategy: Stick With High-Yield | Financial Sense
- The Sovereignty Series - A 'State' of Mind | ZeroHedge
- Ned Schmidt: Bear Market in Gold Is Over | Financial Sense
- Abenomics Crucified With Lowest GDP Since Abe, Worst Current Account Deficit On Record | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Describes His Life-Changing First Encounter With Carl Sagan... | Business Insider
- This Amazing Video From Space Could Change The Game For Hedge Funds | Business Insider
- Here's Your Complete Preview Of This Week's Big Economic Events (DIA, SPY,... | Business Insider
- How 'The... | Business Insider
- There's A Camera App For Android That Secretly Signs You Up For A Paid... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com