How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Deploys Tactical Drones In The Arctic, Exposes Rarely-Seen US Spy Satellite Images | ZeroHedge
- Greek Blame Game: At Whom Will History Point The Finger? | ZeroHedge
- Baltimore PD Warns: Gangs Are 'Teaming-Up' To "Take Out Cops" After Freddie Gray Funeral | ZeroHedge
- O-MeRiCa... | ZeroHedge
- Gold Flows East – China, India Import Massive Quantities of Gold from Switzerland | ZeroHedge
- Meet IBR, The Student Loan Bubble's Dirty Secret | ZeroHedge
- Machines Shift To "Spoofing" Soybeans & OatsToday | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Gwyneth Paltrow couldn't live on food stamps for a week. I did. And it practically killed me... | Business Insider
- Curfew in Baltimore from Tuesday night: mayor | Business Insider
- Container Store crashes (TCS) | Business Insider
- Google wants an end to its war with the news business (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Greece's prime minister... | Business Insider
- BP results just smashed expectations | Business Insider
- Valencia move past Sevilla into fourth | Business Insider