How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- President Obama To Explain How These New-New Sanctions Will Really Make Putin Mad - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Libya Warns Oil-Fire Is "Out Of Control" - What 1.5 Million Gallons Of Burning Gasoline Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- Social Security Versus CBO - Who Do You Trust? | ZeroHedge
- Italian Police Grab $150 Million Assets From Nomura For Defrauding Government | ZeroHedge
- Avi Gilburt: Gold Could Break Below $1000; Sees Sharp Decline in Stocks Before Final Top | Financial Sense
- Actionable Long Trading Ideas | iBankCoin.com
- Five Stocks Paying Their Union Dues | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Popular 'Viner' Went Viral After Posting The Perfect Response To His... | Business Insider
- 10 Packing Hacks For Your Next Move | Business Insider
- American Families Haven't Made Much Of A Comeback Since The Great Recession | Business Insider
- Henry Kissinger: World War I Was 'Structurally Unavoidable' | Business Insider
- 21 Hidden Bars In New York City (And How To Find Them) | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek