How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dollar Outlook | ZeroHedge
- Will the “Least Loved” Bull throw a “Taper Tantrum?” | Financial Sense
- Enormous Discrepancy Between Jobs and Employment Continues | Financial Sense
- HaPPY PeaRL HaRBoR DaY 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Brazil: Is This Emerging Market Now a Buying Opportunity? | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: The State Causes The Poverty It Later Claims To Solve | ZeroHedge
- Positve ADP Reports Blow Away Expectations | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why DryShips (DRYS) Is on Course for Gains Thursday | TheStreet.com
- Yes, We Should Extend Unemployment Benefits — Here's Why... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- MELTDOWN: BITCOIN CRASHES TO $576 | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 12/... | StreetInsider.com
- Here Are A Bunch Of Bad Design Choices Apple Made In iOS 7 | Business Insider