How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Last of the 2008 Doomsday Scenarios Is Fading Away | Financial Sense
- The Brewing Generational Conflict | Financial Sense
- New Highs: A View From the Top | iBankCoin.com
- Latvia Joins Greece In Deflation As EU Inflation Slumps | ZeroHedge
- More Foreclosures and Suicides than During the Great Depression | ZeroHedge
- The Week That Was: May 13th- May 17th 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Unbelievable Pictures Of Wildlife From The National Geographic Traveler Photo... | Business Insider
- Watch The Trailer For The Scathing Drama Creating A Huge Buzz In China | Business Insider
- 25-Year-Old Saudi Arabian Woman Makes History By Reaching Everest Summit | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- The Secret To Becoming A Billionaire Is Zombies | Business Insider
- I've Only Been In Philly For 4 Hours And I... | Business Insider
- The UK Has Just Had One Lost Decade, And It's... | Business Insider