How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's Time For Negative Rates, Fed's Kocherlakota Hints | ZeroHedge
- Why This Feels Like A Depression For Most People | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Declares Spending Moratorium As Oil Rout Bankrupts Kingdom | ZeroHedge
- The Dow Is Up 1000 Points From Post-Payrolls Lows | ZeroHedge
- "It's Over For Me" Matt Drudge Warns Public "You're A Pawn In The 'Ghetto-isation'" Of The Web | ZeroHedge
- The 'Real' Minimum Wage Exposed: Urban Outfitters Asks Staff To Work Weekends For Free | ZeroHedge
- The Final Crescendo of Cognitive Dollar Dissonance and the Remonetization of Gold | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Embattled former oil minister asks Nigerians for prayers | Business Insider
- Top producer Glencore slashes zinc output by a third | Business Insider
- N. Korean capital set for military extravaganza | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Moore hits winner to lift Lynx over Fever 80-77 | Business Insider
- 32 classic 'British' brands that aren't actually British | Business Insider
- Bae leads an International team rally amid Mickelson... | Business Insider