How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here Are The World's 10 Least Affordable Cities Of 2017 | ZeroHedge
- JPM: "It Remains A Mystery Why So Many Continue To Anticipate A Change In Trump's Behavior" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Trumps Stocks In Presidential Transition Years | ZeroHedge
- Jack Ma Accuses The US Of Spending $14 Trillion On War Instead Of Its People | ZeroHedge
- As Dollar Slides, Equity Generalists "Are Increasingly Uncomfortable" With Reflation Trades | ZeroHedge
- India's Downward Spiral Accelerates: "The Real Pain Is Just Beginning" | ZeroHedge
- Watch: Bigoted Turtleneck-Wearing Liberal Gets Tossed Off Plane For Harassing Trump Supporter! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rising interest rates will prick the leveraged share buyback craze | Business Insider
- Afghan official: Pakistan and Iran are providing aid... | Business Insider
- Trump's supporters looking forward to what's next as their choice is sworn in as... | Business Insider
- Here's what happened to sea levels the last... | Business Insider
- Trump's swearing-in went perfectly — things didn't go so well... | Business Insider
- US fintechs are lobbying for access to customer data | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton allies are trying to get people to unfollow Trump on Twitter... | Business Insider