How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This is Going to Push the US into Recession and Crush Stocks | ZeroHedge
- China Blasts Obama's "Paranoid, Narrow-Minded, Arrogant, & Hypocritical" Foreign Policy | ZeroHedge
- ADP Stronger, but Still Weak | Financial Sense
- US Factory Orders Drop For 6th Month In A Row - Worst Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- History Made: For The First Time Ever, US Consumers Spent More On Food In Restaurants Than In Grocery Stores | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Warns "Speculators Will Be Burned" As Lira Collapses To Record Lows | ZeroHedge
- How's That Deflation Working Out For You? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- If the zombie apocalypse happens, scientists say you should head for the hills | Business Insider
- Three signs 2015 will be the year of real wage growth | Business Insider
- Here's the formula any 20-something can use to become a millionaire | Business Insider
- The Apple Watch may have a mysterious port that could solve its biggest problem (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The first crop of Apple Watch apps will likely be battery hogs, says a guy that... | Business Insider
- ExxonMobil slashes capital spending plans by $4 billion (XOM, USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- Richard Branson's Virgin Money... | Business Insider