How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Fade Entire Overnight Rally | ZeroHedge
- How to Link Australian Iron With Marine le Pen | Financial Sense
- Moving to a Different State May Significantly Improve Your Retirement Goals | Financial Sense
- Plunging Oil Prices a Game-Changer for Major Pipeline Projects | Financial Sense
- Markets & Ebola: Confusion, Containment, & Complexity | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To Arcadia – The California Suburb Where Rich Chinese Stash Cash In McMansions | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Weekend Is Over And Futures Are Shooting Higher | Business Insider
- Spanish Nurse Tests Negative For Ebola | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs Now Has A Stock-Picking Model Inspired By The Stats Behind 'Moneyball... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Cops And Ambulances Respond To Chaotic Scene At A New Hampshire College... | Business Insider
- Here's Some Good News On Corporate Earnings | Business Insider
- Franco-German mini-summit to tackle growth, budget | Business Insider