How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Ratings Industry Is A Stupid Place | iBankCoin.com
- The End Result of the Fed’s Cancerous Policies and When It Will Hit | ZeroHedge
- Is The Fed Fabricating Loan Creation Data? | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Yuan (And Copper) Tumbles As Money Supply Growth Plunges To 13-Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: April 15 | ZeroHedge
- A Few Notes From Today | iBankCoin.com
- It’s Official: America is an Oligarchy and NOT a Democracy or a Republic | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CORE INFLATION UNEXPECTEDLY RISES | Business Insider
- There's A Big Difference Between States Embracing Obamacare And Those Who Aren... | Business Insider
- This Massive Private Island In The Bahamas — Once Listed For $55 Million —... | Business Insider
- Why Working In A Windowless Office Could Be Destroying... | Business Insider
- Here's How Much Venezuelan Monetary Policy Cost Coca-Cola In The First Quarter... | Business Insider
- MIKE BLOOMBERG: 'I've Earned My Place In Heaven — It... | Business Insider
- The World's First Emoticon Might Be Hidden In A Poem From The 1600s | Business Insider