How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global QE and the Gold Price | Financial Sense
- This Is Why The ECB's QE Will Work, According To The ECB | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Retail Sector Begins Massive Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Occupied By Wall Street – The Latest TARP Taxpayer Screw-Job Is Revealed | ZeroHedge
- NEWSFLASH: The Netherlands Wasn’t The First Time The IMF Dropped The Ball On The National Gold Holdings | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen Saves The Day: Stocks Soar After Fed Chairwoman Tells Democrats To BTFD | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Whiffs On Earnings, Investors Yawn (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Here's what it was like to get high with Jeb Bush | Business Insider
- Business Insider Is Hiring Summer 2015 Interns! | Business Insider
- IBM is giving its CEO a big bonus again despite the company's tumbling stock... | Business Insider
- One Of Palantir's Cofounders Has Been Accused Of Sexually... | Business Insider
- 3 Biggest Takeaways From Amazon's Fourth-Quarter Earnings Report | TheStreet.com
- This Is A Triple-Barreled Soviet Space Gun With An... | Business Insider