How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Investor Net Worth Drops To New All Time Low, NYSE Reveals | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Five Stocks Which Are Rare Catches Today | iBankCoin.com
- Are Political Winds Turning Against the Fed? | ZeroHedge
- "THe U.S. CaN'T SoLVe THe WoRLD'S PROBLeMS ANYMoRe…" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap August 26, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Don't Forget Why Apple Fans Love iPhone | TheStreet.com
- Chipotle Says It Will Completely Replace Fast Food Chains | Business Insider
- I Rode A Folding Bike 475 Miles Across Iowa And It Was Some Of The Most Fun I've... | Business Insider
- Burning Man Is Officially Open — Watch The Livestream | Business Insider
- Here’s 1 Big Hiring Mistake Most Companies Make | Business Insider
- There's Finally A Way To See Exactly What Your Dog's Doing Throughout... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek