How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Five Stocks Edgier Than You Think Today | iBankCoin.com
- The Last Days Of The Growth Story | ZeroHedge
- Is It All About Ebola After All? | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Five Stocks Feeding Off the Big $CAT Today | iBankCoin.com
- Goldman Sachs Is Buying Carl Icahn's "High Yield Bond Bubble" | ZeroHedge
- India Gold Demand Surges 450% and Bank of Russia Demand At 15 Year High | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- ISIS Is Making An Absurd Amount Of Money On Ransom Payments And Black-Market Oil... | Business Insider
- Michael Brown's Official Autopsy Reportedly Seems To... | Business Insider
- Twitter Attacks Chrissy Teigen Over Tweet About Today's Shooting In Canada | Business Insider
- An Antarctic Explorer's Notebook Is Discovered After A... | Business Insider
- BARCLAYS: These 25 Stocks Are Ready To Bounce Back From The... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com