How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- From Here To Eternity | ZeroHedge
- Experts See Low Oil Prices for Decades to Come as US Shale Boom Goes Global | Financial Sense
- Ex-Goldman Compliance Worker Sued By SEC For Insider Trading | ZeroHedge
- CEO Of Brazil's "Goldman Sachs" Is Arrested | ZeroHedge
- Volume-less, Range-less 'Market' Sparks Largest Small-Cap Short-Squeeze In 2 Months | ZeroHedge
- President Obama Explains Why Americans Should Keep Calm & Spend Amid Global Terror Alert - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Russia Releases Video Of S-400 SAM Deployment In Syria, As Putin Issues Warning To Obama | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is America's new $13 billion warship | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- MARK CUBAN: Why you should take advantage of Black... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- This guy combined photos of celebrities to create portraits of flawless... | Business Insider
- 11 things you probably didn't know about Thanksgiving | Business Insider
- Union cancels strikes at Lufthansa | Business Insider