How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. in a Sweet Spot! | Financial Sense
- My Reading of the FT on China’s “Turning Away From the Dollar” | Financial Sense
- Weekday Wrap-Up: No Hyperinflation, Years of Low Oil Prices, and a Bubble in Stocks | Financial Sense
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- FOMC Recap | Financial Sense
- Draghi Now Has All the Ammunition He Needs for QE - Implementation Still a Problem | Financial Sense
- Join Three Pro Traders for a Live Education Session Monday Night! | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mother charged with murder of eight children in... | Business Insider
- An Annotated History Of Oil Prices Since 1861 | Business Insider
- SONY: No VOD Distributor Will Release 'The Interview' | Business Insider
- Researchers 'Averaged' The Faces Of 400 CEOs — And The Results Say A Lot About... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- DraftKings' $1 Billion Fantasy Momentum Could Mean a Big IPO in 2016 | TheStreet.com
- The Three Biggest Problems On College Campuses | Business Insider