How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Deadlines, Deals, and Defaults | Financial Sense
- NSA Leak Reveals Both Merkel And Schauble Saw Greek Debt As Unsustainable Even After Haircut | ZeroHedge
- China Scrambles to Put Plunge Protection Team Together: Banks Pledge Support For Crashing Market | ZeroHedge
- Crude Carnage Continues - WTI Hits $55 Handle, Brent Tests $60 | ZeroHedge
- The Surprising Demise of Reddit | ZeroHedge
- Cash On A Greek Bank Account? *Poof* It’s Gone! | ZeroHedge
- Now’s Really Not the Time for a Liquidity Crisis | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 22 fascinating facts about the majority of Americans | Business Insider
- This is the best way to watch the Tour de France from the US that we know of... | Business Insider
- Solar Impulse 2 pilot becomes aviation legend | Business Insider
- 11 disgusting ingredients you eat every day that food companies don't talk... | Business Insider
- Greek PM seeks 30% debt haircut, grace period for 20 years... | Business Insider
- French pride fizzes as UNESCO lists Champagne... | Business Insider
- The secret ingredient to add to your grilled cheese | Business Insider