How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ron Paul Explains Why The "Scottish Referendum Gives Reasons To Be Hopeful" | ZeroHedge
- Small Caps Suffer Worst Quarter In 3 Years; Bonds Leading Year-To-Date | ZeroHedge
- I’VE WRITTEN ANOTHER TREATISE. PLEASE COME AND READ IT. | iBankCoin.com
- Is the Stock Market Running on Borrowed Time? | Financial Sense
- "This Is What We Do" Warns 2nd Oklahoman ISIS-Supporter Arrested For Threatening To Behead Co-Worker | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Priming the Pump for Q3 Earnings | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Men In Silicon Valley Are Paying This Woman Up To $100,000 To Learn How To Date... | Business Insider
- Markets Are Starting To Slide | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- This Is How Far An Intruder Made It Inside The White House | Business Insider
- US construction spending slows in August | Business Insider
- A Company That Helps You Find The Perfect Credit Card Is Now Worth $1 Billion | Business Insider
- German Debt Yield Goes Below 1% — An Astonishing New Record | Business Insider