How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Americans Not In The Labor Force Soar To Record 95.1 Million: Jump By 446,000 In One Month | ZeroHedge
- The Propaganda About Russian Propaganda | ZeroHedge
- Using Deception Technology in the Race Against Cybercrime | Financial Sense
- A New Look - NYSE Margin Debt and the Market | Financial Sense
- Hillary Supporters Get Welcome News As Study Confirms White Population Dying Off Fast In Key Swing States | ZeroHedge
- Visualizing The "Tectonic Shift" In The Markets' Narrative | ZeroHedge
- Russian Cargo Ship Headed For International Space Station Burns Up Above Siberia After Loss Of Contact | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- California governor Jerry Brown nominates Xavier Becerra... | Business Insider
- We tested what might be one of the best hoodies out there | Business Insider
- MasterCard is turning to AI to prevent false declines (MA) | Business Insider
- The way you write l, t, i, and y reveals a lot about your personality... | Business Insider
- These 16 subscription boxes are the gifts that keep on giving this holiday... | Business Insider
- I took a 10-hour night bus through Peru and it was one of the most luxurious travel... | Business Insider
- The Internet of... | Business Insider