How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- GaSNoST EXPLaiNeD... | ZeroHedge
- Ramp Up Your Weekly Market Preparation | iBankCoin.com
- Ron Paul: Perhaps Obama's "Lack Of Strategy Is A Glimmer Of Hope" | ZeroHedge
- If You Like Your "Boots On The Ground", Here's Even More - Obama To Send 350 Troops To Iraq | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Sentiment Bounces Back for August | Financial Sense
- The Chart Obama Does Not Want Merkel To See | ZeroHedge
- The One Thing The Bank Of Japan Apparently Can't Print More Of | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nike Dwarfs Under Armour's Mega-Offer To Kevin Durant | Business Insider
- The 21 Most Miserable Countries In The World | Business Insider
- New 'Walking Dead' Poster Hints At A Very Grim Season 5 Story Line | Business Insider
- Serena, Pennetta set-up US Open quarter-final clash | Business Insider
- Here Is How Many Games A College Football Team Can Lose And Still Win The... | Business Insider
- This Is The Best Evidence We’ve Seen For The Gigantic 5.5 Inch iPhone 6 | Business Insider
- We Still Don't Have Assurance From Apple That iCloud Is Safe (AAPL) | Business Insider