How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Flight MH370 Wreckage Found, Close To Madagascar | ZeroHedge
- If Varoufakis Is Charged With Treason, Then Dijsselbloem Should Be As Well | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: July 29 | ZeroHedge
- The Rise Of The Yuan Continues: LME To Accept Renminbi As Collateral | ZeroHedge
- US Middle Class Stays Dead: Homeownership Drops To 48 Year Low; Median Asking Rent Soars To All Time High | ZeroHedge
- Congress Proposes Fraudulent New Law To "Fix" Social Security | ZeroHedge
- A VAINGLORIOUS VICTORY | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The real reason red wine is good for your heart | Business Insider
- These 15 incredible animal photos were captured by the Google Street View... | Business Insider
- Myanmar frees thousands of prisoners,... | Business Insider
- Whole Foods CEO says the company was a '... | Business Insider
- A Texas lawmaker just compared Planned Parenthood to Nazi Germany | Business Insider
- Shell is axing 6,500... | Business Insider
- After more than a decade revolutionizing comedy, here's what Jon Stewart is doing next... | Business Insider