How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global Liquidity Continues to Contract | Financial Sense
- The Financial (Under)World Is Catching Down To The "Economy Of Actual Stuff" | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Desperation & Twist Talk Save Stock Sheep From Slaughter | ZeroHedge
- Dangerous Speech: Would The Founders Be Considered Domestic Extremists Today? | ZeroHedge
- Can Big Oil Continue to Pay Dividends? | Financial Sense
- "I Don't Trust Deutsche Bank" David Stockman Unleashes Truth Bomb: "When The Crunch Comes, Bank CEOs Lie" | ZeroHedge
- Race To Bottom Enters Final Lap: ECB Will Cut To -0.7% In June, JPM Predicts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Report: New York Knicks fire head coach Derek Fisher | Business Insider
- Why it's impossible to spot a con artist | Business Insider
- Daily News unloads on Donald Trump's 'zombie... | Business Insider
- The crazy story of the man who fought for Finland, the Nazis, and US... | Business Insider
- 11 gifts guys actually want for Valentine's Day | Business Insider
- The way pillows are made is a lot more complicated than you would think | Business Insider
- 'Like a spoiled child': Donald Trump goes off on Jeb Bush at New Hampshire... | Business Insider