How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Goes For Hillary's Jugular: Releases Video Featuring Bill Clinton Rape Accusers | ZeroHedge
- Democratic Party Warns Sanders Supporters May "Instigate Actual Violence" At Convention | ZeroHedge
- Keynes Must Die | ZeroHedge
- Can Someone Find Me A Borrow For This Crazy Investment, Please? | ZeroHedge
- "What A God-Damned Mess We've Left To Posterity" | ZeroHedge
- Ralph Acampora: Technicians Are Very Bearish Right Now | Financial Sense
- British Lord Proposes "Fix" To Pension Crisis: Work Until 70 To Get More Money | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 6 things that are shaking up the future of TV | Business Insider
- One of the biggest mergers in healthcare is getting... | Business Insider
- Discover is letting everyone know their FICO credit... | Business Insider
- Head of players union slams NFL over congressional report accusing the league of trying... | Business Insider
- 'The last thing we need is a bully in the pulpit': Hillary Clinton finds... | Business Insider
- What the Chinese saying 'The ugly wife is a treasure at home'... | Business Insider
- 'Preacher' shocked viewers by making Tom Cruise explode — here's where they got... | Business Insider