How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 'Smoking Gun' Email Confirms DNC Involvement In Inciting Violence At Trump Rallies | ZeroHedge
- Huge Crude Inventory Build Sees Oil Fall Below $50 | Financial Sense
- Greek Government Tells Tax-Burdened Self-Employed: "Go To Bulgaria" | ZeroHedge
- Foreign Affairs: Fight Populism With Even Bigger Government | ZeroHedge
- Barclays: Lower Dividend Growth Rates Ahead as Companies Hit Debt Limits | Financial Sense
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased in September | Financial Sense
- About That "Pillar" Of American Democracy... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A $99-per-month startup wants to help straighten your teeth... | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg on Peter Thiel and Donald Trump: 'We care deeply about diversity... | Business Insider
- Obama's 2009 stimulus plan can tell us a lot about whether... | Business Insider
- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte just... | Business Insider
- The 'app store for genetics' just landed another major... | Business Insider
- The top official in one of the wealthiest US counties has been arrested on... | Business Insider
- STOCKS JUMP: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider