How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Paper Gold Is Rising, Report 1 May, 2016 | ZeroHedge
- In Latest Blow To Hedge Funds, AIG Redeems $4 Billion; CALSTRS Says "2 And 20" Model Is "Off The Table" | ZeroHedge
- Ben Tanosborn: How Blacks & Latinos Will Lose The Election For The Democratic Party In 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Ted Cruz Explodes In Epic Anti-Trump Rant: "He Is Utterly Amoral, Narcissist, Philandering, Pathological Liar" | ZeroHedge
- Something’s got to give in the oil market | ZeroHedge
- Home Prices Rose 5.3% Year-Over-Year in February | Financial Sense
- After Failed Halliburton Deal, Baker Hughes Unveils "Path For The Future" Including $2.5BN Stock, Bond Buyback | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A breathtaking spot in Greece served as inspiration for 'Game of Thrones... | Business Insider
- The $6 trillion opportunity in the IoT | Business Insider
- Here's what was really going on during that crazy horse scene on '... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Spotify just fixed the most annoying thing about its iPhone app design | Business Insider
- The haunting true story of a man who spent 2 years in a self-contained 'Biosphere... | Business Insider
- Leicester City is just the second outsider to win the Premier League | Business Insider