How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Australia Central Bank Warns "High Debt Levels Are Affecting Household Spending" | ZeroHedge
- When Speculators Prosper Through Ignorance | ZeroHedge
- China Moves to Put North Korea in Its Place | Financial Sense
- Red Hysteria Engulfs Washington | ZeroHedge
- People Are Suddenly Worried About China (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Why Its Big Bet On Westinghouse Nuclear Is Bankrupting Toshiba | ZeroHedge
- Anti-Trump Rally in NYC Silent During Muslim Call to Prayer | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A meeting with Steve Bannon seemed to... | Business Insider
- NASA may classify the moon, Pluto, and about 100... | Business Insider
- This personalized watercraft glides above the water... | Business Insider
- A ‘Game of Thrones’ star has been cast as the lead in ABC... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Bolivian farmers threw dynamite and fireworks at police... | Business Insider
- Europe is trying to dodge Trump's defense spending ultimatum | Business Insider