How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sell in May and Go Away? | Financial Sense
- Investor Opinions Have Become Extremely Uniform, and That's Not Good | Financial Sense
- Suicide Bomber Detonates In Saudi Mosque, ISIS Suspected | ZeroHedge
- Is China Under The Skyscraper Curse? | ZeroHedge
- Long the Fat Man | iBankCoin.com
- Crescendo or Consolidation? | Financial Sense
- I Don't Know. Third Base! | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Grand Jury indicts all six... | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Britain's 180-year-old laws... | Business Insider
- We're getting to know just how different ISIS is from al Qaeda | Business Insider
- Royal Mail's stock price just tanked despite a rise in sales... | Business Insider
- Depp 'storming off Pirates set' played down | Business Insider