How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- IT’S ALL GOING DOWN SOON | iBankCoin.com
- Renaming Mountains | ZeroHedge
- China "Punishes" Hundreds For "Maliciously" Manipulating The Market | ZeroHedge
- It Gets Even Uglier In Canada | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Sep 1, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Economics 102: WalMart Cuts Worker Hours After Hiking Minimum Wages | ZeroHedge
- Why Devaluing The Yuan Won't Help China's Economy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Possible Biden bid for White House faces rough road | Business Insider
- Abercrombie & Fitch made one change that unexpectedly... | Business Insider
- Global markets are melting down (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- This app will change the way you book flights | Business Insider
- Lost California hiker survived 9 days with broken leg | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Manchester United hamstrung by transfer chaos | Business Insider