How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Transformation Of Our Nation Into A Surveillance State Is Almost Complete | ZeroHedge
- Did the Top for 1H17 Just Hit? | ZeroHedge
- The Top Countries For U.S. Visa Refusals | ZeroHedge
- 15 Essential Skills They Don’t Teach You In College | Altucher Confidential
- Russian Billionaire Blasts AP's "Malicious Lies" Over Manafort Accusations | ZeroHedge
- New Study Says Robots Took All Of Detroit's Jobs, Not Mexico | ZeroHedge
- 4 Factors Driving Oil Prices This Summer | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pre-roll ads for Periscope (TWTR) | Business Insider
- A twist on the classic ab wheel makes this workout tool more effective than sit-ups | Business Insider
- Supreme Court gives Texas inmate another chance to prove... | Business Insider
- Hybrid human-robo advisors will manage 10% of all... | Business Insider
- Trump has already signed 45 executive actions — here's what each one... | Business Insider
- The latest poll suggests Macron will dominate Le... | Business Insider
- The best free online business courses starting in April | Business Insider