How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ExxonMobil Tumbles To 2-Month Lows After Earnings Miss Worst Analyst Expectation | ZeroHedge
- David Stockman Warns "2008 Was Just Spring-Training For What Comes Next" | ZeroHedge
- Black Hope Matters | ZeroHedge
- No ID, No Problem - Feds Overrule North Carolina Voting Rules As "Discriminatory" | ZeroHedge
- Wild Swings in Nikkei, Yen as BOJ Disappoints Markets That Expected More QE | Financial Sense
- USDJPY Surges On Headline Government Pressuring BOJ To Boost Stimulus; Bloomberg Denies | ZeroHedge
- US Housing Recovery Continues, Though Headwinds Remain | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The top 7 predictions for the future of media | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Billionaire investor Howard Marks just dissed hedge fund 'geniuses' | Business Insider
- The 25 best cities for millennials in America | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- I didn't think I was addicted to technology — until I tried giving up my... | Business Insider
- What it’s like to work as a costume character at an amusement park | Business Insider