How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Choppy Conditions" - British Pound, Stocks Plunge As Market Await China Open | ZeroHedge
- Is The US Locking Up Its Available Male Labor Force? | ZeroHedge
- Soros Suffers Major Loss On Long Pound Trade Ahead Of Brexit | ZeroHedge
- No June Swoon, Bye Bye in July? | Financial Sense
- Capital Flight Chaos - Safe Havens Are Tiny Markets | ZeroHedge
- Waiting for Humpty Dumpty | Financial Sense
- How The Pentagon Is Preparing For A Tank War With Russia | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Supreme Court just struck down a Texas... | Business Insider
- The middle class is starting to go solar | Business Insider
- Report: CIA weapons meant for Syrian rebels sold to the... | Business Insider
- The president of a multi-billion dollar company... | Business Insider
- Jefferies just put the hype about a Wall Street rebound into perspective... | Business Insider
- A huge shift happening in the fitness industry is threatening... | Business Insider
- There's a secret Google feature that makes it incredibly easy to set... | Business Insider