How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- As The Vancouver Housing Market Implodes, The "Smart Money" Is Rushing To Get Out Now | ZeroHedge
- Analyzing Trump's Election Chances: What Does The Donald Need To Do To Win? | ZeroHedge
- Jill Stein: In A Time Of Universal Deceit, "WikiLeaks Founder Assange Is A Hero" | ZeroHedge
- Soros Emerges As Mastermind Behind Plan To "Enlarge Electorate By At Least 10 Million Voters" | ZeroHedge
- Hungarian Politician Slammed For Suggesting Pig's Heads Along Border To Stop Immigrants | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Aug 22, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- How to Leave the European Union | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US Marines are dropping the hammer on ISIS in Libya | Business Insider
- Why you get the Sunday night blues (even if you like your job) | Business Insider
- Lionel Messi's boyhood club wants to bring him back home after the... | Business Insider
- This company is turning car exhaust into inks and paints | Business Insider
- The best men's work bag at every price point, from under $100 and up | Business Insider
- Keep your phone from being the dirtiest thing you touch all day... | Business Insider
- This app wants to help you understand why... | Business Insider