How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Germany "Other" Bank: Commerzbank To Fire 9,000, 18% Of Its Entire Workforce | ZeroHedge
- Medical Care Costs Are Skyrocketing! | Financial Sense
- Hofstra University Unveils "Trigger Warning" For Tonight's Debate | ZeroHedge
- US Elections: Neither Free Nor Fair | ZeroHedge
- Chart: The Central Bankers’ Bubble – 2007 vs. Today | Financial Sense
- DOJ Is Assessing Size Of Criminal Penalty It Can Levy On Volkswagen "Without Putting Company Out Of Business" | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Contagion: Nord LB, Lufthansa, Korean Air Pull Bond Deals | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how much the top Wall Street banks have earned... | Business Insider
- The fintech ecosystem explained | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Hospitals overwhelmed by indiscriminate... | Business Insider
- Oracle billionaire Larry Ellison never loses his cool in meetings | Business Insider
- The 20 colleges with the most school spirit | Business Insider
- 7 behind-the-scenes pieces of concept art from the most iconic 'Star Wars'... | Business Insider