How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Today Might Be a Super Gay Day | iBankCoin.com
- Great Graphic: Slowing of World Trade Growth and Globalization | Financial Sense
- Fireworks Fly As Peter Schiff Warns "An Economy That Lives By QE, Dies By QE" | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
- Japan Reacts to Worsening Fukushima Disaster By ... Reopening Nuclear Plant Next to Active Volcano Which Is About to Blow | ZeroHedge
- Staring Down The Meat Grinder | iBankCoin.com
- Buyers Focus On Dollars, 30 Year After Fed, Stocks Shrug | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Australia Wants To Approve A Really Horrible Policy For Cutting... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- The Russian Currency Collapse Just Wiped Out Nearly $3 Billion Of Rosneft's Profits... | Business Insider
- Facebook Plunges Following Weak Guidance, Crazy Expenses: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- "Rumble in the Jungle" ring stolen as fans mark... | Business Insider
- America's Small-Business Owners Of The Year Explain How They Came Back From The... | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com