3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 2017: Euphoria...Then Panic | Financial Sense
- This Is What Lies In Store For France | ZeroHedge
- China Moves to Put North Korea in Its Place | Financial Sense
- SAUT: Fade the Fed, Markets Now Dependent on Fiscal Policy | Financial Sense
- French Bonds, Euro Spike After French Candidate Bayrou Endorses Macron, Le Pen's Chief Of Staff Detained | ZeroHedge
- New Study Finds That Trump's Immigration Crack Down Could Cost $5 Trillion In GDP Over 10 Years | ZeroHedge
- In Latest "Military Escalation" China Prepares Deployment Of SAM Batteries On South China Sea Islands | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Here's how much time and... | Business Insider
- US iPhone users each spent $40 on apps in 2016 | Business Insider
- Aubrey Plaza explains the 'challenge' of not being able to... | Business Insider
- Pamela Anderson wants to advocate for men who are falsely accused of rape... | Business Insider
- Obama deported 3 million immigrants during his presidency —... | Business Insider
- 4 charging gadgets that will keep your devices alive all the time | Business Insider