3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ep. 118 – Tomorrowland: No Matter How Hard You Try You Can’t Get Out Of Its Way | Altucher Confidential
- Obama Talks The Other "N" Word | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Central Banks Snap Up Treasuries | Financial Sense
- The Next Round of the Great Crisis Has Just Begun | ZeroHedge
- Greece Will Default To IMF Tomorrow, Government Official Says | ZeroHedge
- Technically Speaking - Bears Are Winning | ZeroHedge
- Could Armenia Be The Next Ukraine? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- 28 dead in attack on Shiites in Yemen claimed by IS | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- What Puerto Rico's problems mean for the US economy | Business Insider
- There's a massive shift in the way people are watching TV... | Business Insider
- KRUGMAN: 'I would vote no' (EUR, USD, GREK) | Business Insider
- Sony plunges 8.25% on massive share sale plan | Business Insider