3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is This Man Responsible For China's Stock Market Crash? | ZeroHedge
- WTI Extends Crash To 10% After API Inventories Surge Most In 5 Months | ZeroHedge
- Citi Admits The Truth: "If The Market Drops 10%, The Fed Will Most Likely Not Hike" | ZeroHedge
- 6 Reasons the FOMC Is Unlikely to Move in September | Financial Sense
- The "Great Accumulation" Is Over: The Biggest Risk Facing The World's Central Banks Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- China Rocked By Another Massive Chemical Explosion | ZeroHedge
- IT’S ALL GOING DOWN SOON | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The oil crash has 'everyone on pins and needles' in Texas (USO, OIL... | Business Insider
- Official index: China manufacturing falls to 3-year low | Business Insider
- CEOs big news can cause ripple effects for company | Business Insider
- London's newest private members' club will be full of accountants | Business Insider
- Christie tells Fallon he might 'go nuclear' in... | Business Insider
- Congo warlord Bosco Ntaganda goes on trial at ICC | Business Insider
- World on track for warming 'far above' 2C target:... | Business Insider