3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Pokemon Go Scares Middle Eastern Governments | Financial Sense
- Waiting For The Other Shoe... | ZeroHedge
- Barack Obama Will Be The Only President In History To Never Have A Year Of 3% GDP Growth | ZeroHedge
- Charting The Difference Between The Original And Revised GDP | ZeroHedge
- US Housing Recovery Continues, Though Headwinds Remain | Financial Sense
- Weekend Reading: DNC – Discerning & Notional Conjugations | ZeroHedge
- Spread Thin — How the Fed Manipulates Financial Spreads | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY EXPLAINED: The Trends Creating New Winners And Losers In The Card... | Business Insider
- How a new source of water is helping reduce... | Business Insider
- A doctor reveals his cure for hiccups that works every single time | Business Insider
- Recruiters reveal the common reasons why people... | Business Insider
- 'Pokémon Go' just completely changed where groups of certain Pokémon... | Business Insider
- 16 incredible spy gadgets from CIA history | Business Insider
- See Bill Clinton having an absolute blast playing with balloons at the DNC | Business Insider