3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Flying Is About To Get Even More Miserable...Well, At Least For Poor People | ZeroHedge
- Hasta La Vista... Traders? (The Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Financial Industry) | Financial Sense
- China’s Credit Excess Is Unlike Anything The World Has Ever Seen | ZeroHedge
- Trump To Discuss North Korea In Sunday Call With China's Xi, Japan's Abe | ZeroHedge
- ANTIFA Upset For Not Being Able to Punch 'Nazis' Without Consequences | ZeroHedge
- Hedge Fund CIO Asks If We Have Reached The "Capitulation" Point | ZeroHedge
- Trading a Le Pen Win in the French Elections | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Centrist Macron and far-right Le Pen lead first-round vote... | Business Insider
- Now's a great time to be a stock picker | Business Insider
- Jeff Sessions on the uproar over his Hawaii insult: 'Give me a break' | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- The North Korea situation is approaching its 'witching hour... | Business Insider
- The most expensive home you can buy in 28 countries around the world | Business Insider
- Traders are getting worried about the 'place to be' in the... | Business Insider