3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Maxine Waters Tweets: "GET READY FOR IMPEACHMENT" | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of America Enters Correction - Drops Over 10% From Trump-Speech Highs | ZeroHedge
- Sugar Is at the Heart of America's Health Problems | Financial Sense
- THe ReTuRN OF CoMeY THe CLoWN... | ZeroHedge
- Did Artificial Intelligence Deny You Credit? | Financial Sense
- Markets Priced for Perfection, Sentiment Ahead of Actual Growth | Financial Sense
- Ally Financial Slashes Guidance As Used Car Prices Suffer "Worst Decline In 20 Years" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- TOP GOP CONGRESSMAN: 'The people back home are not... | Business Insider
- THE APP ENGAGEMENT REPORT: The tools and tactics brands, marketers, and app makers can use to keep users... | Business Insider
- Google Maps has a new feature to ensure you never forget where you parked your car (... | Business Insider
- 13 smart 10-minute money decisions our coworkers wish they'd made sooner | Business Insider
- The retail apocalypse has officially descended on America | Business Insider
- Target has come a long way since its Photoshop fail of 2014 with real... | Business Insider