3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Last Nibble, I Promise | iBankCoin.com
- Panic-Buying Ends Abruptly As Credit & Crude Crumble | ZeroHedge
- Will Yellen Learn from Greenspan? | ZeroHedge
- Russian Food Suppliers Have Begun Halting Shipments | ZeroHedge
- Mish’s Take: What’s Behind the Plunge in Oil? Boon to Spending or Recessionary? | Financial Sense
- US Oil Rig Count Tumbles Most In Over 5 Years,"Demand From Oilfield Customers Dropping Rapidly" | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Calculating The Breakeven Price For The Median Bakken Shale Well | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Aussies Smith, Johnson blast India bowlers to... | Business Insider
- Here's What People Don't Get About Apple Pay: It's Not... | Business Insider
- A Notorious Burglar Who Targeted Silicon Valley Startups... | Business Insider
- Sony Won't Be Releasing 'The Interview'... | Business Insider
- This Is The Best Art Project Ever Created | Business Insider
- Santa Rally Continues With Rising European Stocks | Business Insider
- What Are Traders Chatting About Right Now? Stocks, Bonds, Gold, Oil ... They're All Up... | Business Insider