3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jim Rickards on the Death of Money, China, and Financial Warfare | Financial Sense
- US Judge Rules DoJ Must Release Drone Killing Rationale Documents | ZeroHedge
- Solar Boombox | iBankCoin.com
- The Rise Of The Fatty | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Investors Are "Whistling Past The Graveyard" Over Global Geopolitics | ZeroHedge
- #MyNYPD... | ZeroHedge
- Runner Screen | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- 5 College Debt Myths You Can't Afford to Believe | TheStreet.com
- CHART: The Seahawks Are Paying Their Quarterbacks A Ridiculously Small Amount Of... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Greenpeace Tells Obama To Make 'More Responsible' Food Choices After Meal At... | Business Insider
- 15 Gorgeous Retro-Future Photos From The 1964 World's Fair | Business Insider