3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow Is Up 110 Points, Visa Is 120 Of Them | ZeroHedge
- DEATH TO VLADIMIR PUTIN | iBankCoin.com
- Another Purchase Of HCLP For $44.48 | iBankCoin.com
- Careful What You Wish For: Plunging Yen Leads To 140% Surge In Bankruptcies | ZeroHedge
- Technical Lines in the Sand; All Eyes on the FOMC | Financial Sense
- King Dollar Eating Everyone Else for Breakfast | iBankCoin.com
- Meanwhile, The French Are Revolting... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's What IBM CEO Ginni Rometty Is Doing To Turn The Company Around | Business Insider
- Charlie Rangel Says Some Republicans 'Believe That... | Business Insider
- Burkina parliament set ablaze in protests over president... | Business Insider
- Tour The Cemetery Where New York's History Is Buried | Business Insider
- Miami Heat Rookie James Ennis' Dunk Is Already A Candidate For NBA... | Business Insider
- British press fights 'Big Brother' after sources... | Business Insider
- These States Have Reportedly Tried To Hide Scary Climate Data From The Public | Business Insider