3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 'Smoking Gun' Email Confirms DNC Involvement In Inciting Violence At Trump Rallies | ZeroHedge
- Hillary's Source At The State Department Revealed In Leaked Podesta Email | ZeroHedge
- December Rate Hike Considerations | Financial Sense
- Wikileaks Releases Part 13 Of Podesta Data Dump; Total Emails Released Is Now 23,423 | ZeroHedge
- While Presidential Election Takes Focus, US Economy Slips Further | Financial Sense
- Air Force Chief Foresees Decades More US Wars | ZeroHedge
- BullionStar attends LBMA Conference in Singapore, October 2016 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Governor Cuomo just signed a bill that could deal a huge blow to Airbnb in New... | Business Insider
- The fintech ecosystem explained | Business Insider
- THE REVERSE... | Business Insider
- Iraq says its forces are pushing towards ISIS-held... | Business Insider
- Here's everything coming to Netflix in November that you need to watch | Business Insider
- A US warship was shadowed by three Chinese vessels during a... | Business Insider
- Singapore will test self-driving buses | Business Insider