3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Driverless Cars Poised to Transform Automotive Industry | Financial Sense
- The American Dream Part 3 - Moonshine, Scam, & The Delusion Of Democracy | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Cinema with Le Fly: Wrapping Up Orson Welles | iBankCoin.com
- Steve Keen Exclaims "The Fed Has Not Learnt Anything From The Crisis" | ZeroHedge
- The 'Obama' Warning System | ZeroHedge
- The Tried-and-True Blueprint for Raising Taxes | Financial Sense
- "Electric Cars Are Doing More Harm Than Good" Professor Warns | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Clarke quits as Australia, New Zealand eye World Cup title... | Business Insider
- Facebook's big show this week was incredibly self-indulgent | Business Insider
- THE TRUTH ABOUT SHRINKING WALL ST. PAY: The rich are getting richer & the '... | Business Insider
- Death threats made to BBC chief after Clarkson axe | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Brain drain as young Greenlanders leave for Denmark | Business Insider