3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 16% Of Global Government Bonds Now Have A Negative Yield: Here Is Who's Buying It | ZeroHedge
- Why Are Central Banks Terrified of Debt Restructuring? | ZeroHedge
- The Death Of The American Dream In 22 Numbers | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of Russia Surprises With Unexpected Rate Cut, Brings YTD Total Of Nations Easing To 14 | ZeroHedge
- December Durable Goods: A Major Disappointment | Financial Sense
- Crucial Employment Cost Index Growth Slows | ZeroHedge
- Here's Some Frightening Honesty (Courtesy Of The US Congress) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The most creative 404 error pages on the web | Business Insider
- Former German president Richard von Weizsaecker dies... | Business Insider
- 12 ways to save your iPhone's battery (AAPL) | Business Insider
- America's homeless capital LA counts its down-and-outs | Business Insider
- There is a now a video game that lets you assemble Ikea furniture | Business Insider
- 5 Big Stocks That Look Toxic in February: P&G, Johnson Controls and More | TheStreet.com
- 7 traits that helped Danny Meyer build the Shake Shack empire | Business Insider