3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- All I Want For Christmas Is The S&P (The Las Vegas Period) | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Dollar Indices: Research Rubbish? | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Are Pipeline Spills A Foregone Conclusion? | ZeroHedge
- BReaKiNG NiKKei... | ZeroHedge
- Predicting the Price Action Into Today’s Closing Bell | iBankCoin.com
- China's Bird Flu Goes Airborne | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Inside The Stress Epidemic That Is Crushing College Students [INFOGRAPHIC] | Business Insider
- Abercrombie Forced to Apologize | TheStreet.com
- Here's What We Can Tell About You Just Based On Your Credit Score | Business Insider
- Here's The Full Text Of Obama's Big Speech... | Business Insider
- 81 Year-Old Seeks Everest Peak Days After 80 Year-Old Set Record | Business Insider
- When It Comes To The Boston-NYC Rivalry,... | Business Insider
- Locals Are Irate Over Plans To Turn A New York City Art Mecca Into Luxury Apartments | Business Insider