3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Millennials Still Live at Home (It Isn’t Jobs, Student Debt, or Housing) | Financial Sense
- Futures In Fresh Record Territory As OECD Cuts Global Growth Projections Again | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Dr. Gary Small on "The Alzheimer's Prevention Program" | Financial Sense
- "Failed" Bund Auction At Record Low Yield And All Other Key Overnight Events | ZeroHedge
- FT's Tett: Gold “Tangible” and “Clear”; People “Unnerved” About “Money” in “Bottomless Cyber Space” | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 4 Tricks To Making Thanksgiving Much Easier | Business Insider
- Millennials Are Switching Off TV In Favor Of ... BuzzFeed | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 11/... | StreetInsider.com
- Eagles Player Blames Lack Of Playing Time On Teammate Trying To Get A New... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Spotify Is Your New Nightmare For Breakups | Business Insider
- 7 Highly Successful People Share Their Biggest Financial Regrets | Business Insider