3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Chinese Owner Of Waldorf Astoria Will Convert It Into Condos | ZeroHedge
- Killing Trump's "Elephant In The Room" | ZeroHedge
- Bank of America: "If You Are Going To Panic, Panic Early" | ZeroHedge
- Juncker Refuses To Speak English In Address To EU Parliament | ZeroHedge
- Oil Jumps Above $49 As Crude Production Tumbles, Inventories Drop | ZeroHedge
- "Brexit Sends A Clear Message To Sick Political Elite" Marc Faber Sees "Only Good Contagion" | ZeroHedge
- MythBusted - Rising "Not In Labor Force" Only Partly Due To Retiring Boomers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- People love that hauntingly beautiful song from the Game of... | Business Insider
- Here’s the best price ever on the online mattress that’s perfect for every type... | Business Insider
- Why it's better to be a tourist than a traveler | Business Insider
- Cybersecurity has started fighting back against hackers | Business Insider
- THE GLOBAL SMARTPHONE REPORT: The forces behind the global deceleration in smartphone... | Business Insider
- A common job-interview question about money is a trap, and you should never... | Business Insider
- The assassination that triggered World War I happened 102 years ago today —... | Business Insider