3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Banco Espirito Santo Plunges 20% As Goldman Cuts Stake | ZeroHedge
- Elliott's Paul Singer On Gold, Inflation, And The Global Monetary Delusion | ZeroHedge
- Israel, Gaza and Palestine: What Americans Need to Know | ZeroHedge
- Economy Expands at 4.0% Annual Rate in Q2 | Financial Sense
- China’s Market Finally Looks Like a Buy | Financial Sense
- 3 WTF Charts | ZeroHedge
- The West's Reckless Rush Towards War With Russia | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bill Gross Is Getting Outshined At PIMCO | Business Insider
- The Recovery Doesn't Look As Good After A Revision Buried In Today's GDP Report (... | Business Insider
- Traders Are Blaming Thursday's Big Sell-Off On 1 Stat | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (LNKD, TSLA,... | Business Insider
- English Soccer Player Scores Corkscrew Goal With The Outside Of His Foot | Business Insider
- FOMC Preview: Here's What To Expect From Today's Meeting (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ) | Business Insider