3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Despite Stocks Surge, FANG Favorites Are Falling | ZeroHedge
- Ep 134: Naveen Jain – The Billionaire Who Wants to Go To the Moon | Altucher Confidential
- Does Today's Big Employment Miss Signal Recession Ahead? | Financial Sense
- Goldman "Picks Apart" The Labor Paradigm: 50 Years Of A Productivity Paradox | ZeroHedge
- US Equities Tumble Into Red As "Spoofer" Sparks Sell-off | ZeroHedge
- Canada and the Oil Price Shock | Financial Sense
- As A Shocking $100 Billion In Glencore Debt Emerges, The Next Lehman Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Business Insider UK is hiring an associate video producer | Business Insider
- Death row in Texas gets its first new inmate of the year | Business Insider
- Israel seeks to prevent further unrest after attacks... | Business Insider
- All Blacks look to sharpen up against Tonga in Rugby... | Business Insider
- Man pleads guilty to killing 5 relatives with meat... | Business Insider
- Etsy sellers aren't very loyal, leaving a huge opening for Amazon (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Islanders keep Long Island feel in Brooklyn debut | Business Insider