3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- After Crashing, Deutsche Bank Is Forced To Issue Statement Defending Its Liquidity | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Central Bank Failure Looks Like (Part 2) | ZeroHedge
- The Simple Daily Practice and How It Saved My Life | Altucher Confidential
- $7 Trillion In Bonds Now Have Negative Yields | ZeroHedge
- German Finance Minister Joins DB CEO, Says "Not Worried About Deutsche Bank" | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Central Bank Failure Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- Eric Hadik on Gold, Oil, and Stocks; Sees Accelerating Crash Cycles in 2016 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A video appears to shows airline workers handing a bomb to... | Business Insider
- A once-surging candidate's game plan in New Hampshire is simple | Business Insider
- 12 wealth-building superstitions from cultures across the world | Business Insider
- The only way to get out of Amazon's terms of service is a zombie apocalypse (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Haunting photos of Walmart stores shutting down reveal a new normal in America... | Business Insider
- Why Silicon Valley is going gaga over the idea of a Bloomberg presidency | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek