3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What It Looks Like When The Second Auto Subprime Bubble Pops | ZeroHedge
- Small Town Throwdown: Morning Version | iBankCoin.com
- China Stocks Tumble Most In Six Months; US Futures Lower As Key Risk Events Loom | ZeroHedge
- Record Highs? 47% Of Nasdaq Stocks In Bear Market, Down 24% On Average | ZeroHedge
- Is Crimea a Short-Term Gain for Putin, but Long-Term Loss for Russia? | Financial Sense
- US Equity Futures Unable To Rally Despite Avalanche Of Bad Global News | ZeroHedge
- Subprime Is Back With A Vengeance | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How Stocks Performed During Past Dollar Bull And Bear... | Business Insider
- How I Wrote A 90,000 Word Book Using Evernote From... | Business Insider
- There's A City In China With Its Own Street Lane For People Who Can't Stop... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Rihanna Blasts CBS For Pulling Her Song From Thursday Night Football Over Ray Rice | Business Insider
- 14 Classic Business Books You Can Download For Under $5 | Business Insider
- Jon Stewart Roasts 'Fretful And Shaking' Senator For Saying ISIS... | Business Insider