3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here’s Why Women Feel Underemployed (Hint: It’s All in the Major) | Financial Sense
- The Real Cost Of War | ZeroHedge
- Deflation’s Final Curtain Call (Part 2) | Financial Sense
- New Technology Could End the Debate Over Pipeline Safety | Financial Sense
- What It's All About: Russia, China Begin Construction Of World's Largest Gas Pipeline | ZeroHedge
- The Intersection Of Church And State - In One Chart And 44 Bubbles | ZeroHedge
- Who Said It? Chairman Mao Or President Obama | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Djokovic downs Kohlschreiber to reach US Open quarter-... | Business Insider
- Gross Photos Show Sewer Workers Battling A '... | Business Insider
- Hong Kong activists in fightback after China vote... | Business Insider
- All The Different Ways That 'iCloud' Naked Celebrity Photo Leak Might Have... | Business Insider
- San Francisco Is Losing An Iconic Part Of Its History, Replacing It With A Gigantic Piece Of Tech... | Business Insider
- Man United agree Falcao loan deal - reports | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett's 23 Most Brilliant Insights About Investing | Business Insider