3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Illusion of Power | Financial Sense
- Female Police Officer Stabbed In Toulouse, France By Mentally Ill Muslim Man | ZeroHedge
- Debt, Deficits & Economic Warnings | ZeroHedge
- Can Stocks Survive Without Stimulus? | Financial Sense
- Anthony Weiner Pulls Out - Deletes Twitter Account After New Sexting Scandal | ZeroHedge
- Obama Admits 10,000 Syrian Refugees: This Is Where They Are Headed | ZeroHedge
- Mission Creep - How The Fed Will Justify Maintaining Its Excessive Balance Sheet | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google's login page has a fault that hackers could use to trick you out of your password... | Business Insider
- 13 money-saving tricks I used when I moved to New York City for graduate school... | Business Insider
- Zac Efron's going to be in a 'Baywatch' movie and his character... | Business Insider
- Apple defended its Irish tax-minimizing operation using a classic photo of Steve Jobs... | Business Insider
- How new challengers to traditional TV are 'recreating the... | Business Insider
- Never-before-seen images show the failed ISIS assault that led to... | Business Insider
- Korean pitcher suspended and given 120 hours of community... | Business Insider