3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Is the Money of Kings, Debt the Money of Slaves | Financial Sense
- Small Cap Relative Strength | Financial Sense
- Employers Aren’t Just Whining: The “Skills Gap” Is Real | Financial Sense
- Consumer Confidence Rises Again | Financial Sense
- Martin Armstrong Warns "Ferguson Is The Flash-Point In The Cycle Of War" | ZeroHedge
- It All Comes Down to the Leaders | iBankCoin.com
- I Blame The Central Banks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- MSN Messenger — Which Once Had 330 Million Users — Has Finally, Completely Died (... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- There's Still One Major Problem With Google's Self-Driving Cars (GOOG) | Business Insider
- The First American Suicide Bomber In Syria Described His... | Business Insider
- Apple Has Banned Advertisers From Using Your Health Data (AAPL... | Business Insider
- Wired Magazine's Cofounder Shares 3 Books That Can Change Your Life | Business Insider
- Erdogan to be sworn in as Turkey's new president | Business Insider