3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NATO To Boost Air, Warship Presence Around Russia; Netherlands May Deploy F-16s To Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- Moldova's Transnistria Region "Approves" Appeal To Russia For Independence | ZeroHedge
- Wave To The Webcam Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- The Next Step In the Resurgence | iBankCoin.com
- Special Forces Confront Chinese 'Investors' Demanding Failed Trust "Pay Back Our Money" | ZeroHedge
- Potential for "Very High" Natural Gas Spikes This Year, Says Energy Analyst | Financial Sense
- Breathe in These Five Stocks Today | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (YHOO, GOOG,... | Business Insider
- The Happiest Companies In America | Business Insider
- An Activist Hedge Fund Is Staging A Big Campaign Against The Company That Runs The... | Business Insider
- Italian Tea Company Tries To Make Drinking And Driving Seem Cute | Business Insider
- Fred Wilson Is Wrong, It's Great To Be A Young VC | Business Insider
- 4 Core Beliefs Of Successful People | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Fear and Loathing on Wall Street | TheStreet.com