3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EURO SPY CaM | ZeroHedge
- Texas Republican Blasts Governor's "Embarrassing" & Irrational Response To Jade Helm | ZeroHedge
- Did A Tap On The Shoulder "Prevent" The US Economy From Sliding Into Recession? | ZeroHedge
- The US Equity Bubble Depends On Corporate Buybacks; Here's The Proof | ZeroHedge
- Stop Worrying About the Fed | Financial Sense
- Two Observations on US Corporate Earnings | Financial Sense
- Markets Are Stirring: Complacency Meets Froth | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Should you buy the Apple Watch? (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Tributes are pouring in for Dave Goldberg as Silicon Valley mourns the loss of his 'good-... | Business Insider
- High schools are beginning to require personal finance courses. Finally. | Business Insider
- Check out all 22 versions of the iconic Porsche 911 | Business Insider
- Chelsea win Premier League title as Hazard storms Palace | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- 10 things Wired got totally and hilariously wrong in its legendary 1997 story on... | Business Insider