3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Politicians Across America Continue Push To Make Protesting Illegal | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Warns The Following Assets Are "Most Vulnerable To Substantial Repricing" | ZeroHedge
- Pepe Escobar: Here's How The Trump Presidency Will Play Out | ZeroHedge
- Trump to Renegotiate NAFTA with Mexico and Canada | ZeroHedge
- Options Traders Are Pricing In The 3rd Highest Chance Of A 'Black Swan' Crash In History | ZeroHedge
- Saving Retirement | Financial Sense
- Peso Tumbles As Mexican President Warns "Will Take Immediate Actions To Defend Interests... Doesn't Believe In Walls" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hotel guests are requesting rooms without views of Trump Towers... | Business Insider
- 7 tips to land a job straight out of school | Business Insider
- Trump adviser Steve Schwarzman: Canada not a... | Business Insider
- Save $100 on a pair of 'smart' Bluetooth headphones — and... | Business Insider
- Trump says the ethics lawsuit filed against him is 'without merit... | Business Insider
- Speculation is mounting that Apple could build a TV — because... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek