3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased in September | Financial Sense
- Monopoly AT&T Plan Will Further Control the Internet, Content | ZeroHedge
- Why All The Yawning Over The Yuan? | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When the Electricity Is Off for Three Days? | Financial Sense
- Watergate's Bob Woodward: "Clinton Foundation Is Corrupt, It's A Scandal" | ZeroHedge
- A Nation Of Immigrants? | ZeroHedge
- Is Information On Google's Ties To The U.S. Government Wikileaks’ Next Focus? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A 27-year-old who weighed 456 pounds survived without any food for 382 days... | Business Insider
- The 5 biggest mistakes small business owners make according to... | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider
- OPEC may not be cutting crude oil production after all | Business Insider
- An apology to Medarex CEO Howard Pien, 7 years in the... | Business Insider
- A startup cofounded by Michael Dell's brother Adam and backed... | Business Insider
- Here’s what a computer is thinking when it plays chess against you | Business Insider