3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Recession vs. Wealth Inequality | Financial Sense
- Will Greek Depositors Under €100,000 Be Spared In Case Of A "Bail-In" | ZeroHedge
- US Equity Futures Give Up Early Gains, Nasdaq Biggest Loser | ZeroHedge
- Greek Banks Considering 30% Haircut On Deposits Over €8,000: FT | ZeroHedge
- Europe-US Risk Diverges Most In 13 Years - How Best To Trade The Referendum | ZeroHedge
- A Look at Greek Contagion Risk | Financial Sense
- A Beginning but No End | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A tiny 25-year-old Colombian rider with a freakish VO2 max... | Business Insider
- HSBC thinks Greek banks will be closed next week – whatever happens | Business Insider
- Inside Hillary Clinton's evolution from Girl Scout to presidential frontrunner | Business Insider
- This Republican presidential candidate has the sickest Donald Trump burn yet | Business Insider
- EE just got fined £1m for botching customer complaints | Business Insider
- Tunisia declares state of emergency after beach attack | Business Insider
- All eyes on Messi at Copa America climax | Business Insider