3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Lull Before The Storm - An Ideal Chance To Exit The Casino, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Interbank Rates Soar, Deposits Flee As Cash Crunch Intensifies | ZeroHedge
- What Do Venture Capitalists and Little Girls Have in Common | ZeroHedge
- December 16th: A Date Which Will Live On In Monetary Infamy | ZeroHedge
- Greek Prime Minister Joins Diplomatic Scandal Between Russia And Turkey With 4 Tweets | ZeroHedge
- Number Of Millennials Living In Parents' Basement Climbs (Again); Weddings Blamed (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Nov 30, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- The Latest: High security as leaders meet for climate... | Business Insider
- Uber is launching a service in London that lets you share rides with strangers for... | Business Insider
- 'Hunger Games' beats 'Good Dinosaur,'... | Business Insider
- No. 19 Mississippi beats No. 23 Miss. St 38-27 in Egg Bowl... | Business Insider
- Pope heads to conflict-wracked Central African Republic | Business Insider
- 15 clever gifts for cat fanatics | Business Insider