3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I'm Not Buying It - Not The Wall Street Rip, Nor The Keynesian Rap | ZeroHedge
- Greek Vote Bribery Scandal Brings Goldman's "Worst Case" Scenario Closer | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Is "Confused & Confusing" | ZeroHedge
- Credit & Volatlity Are Flashing Red, "But We Aren't In A Crisis, Are We?" | ZeroHedge
- Fed Cat Bounce: Stocks Soar Most In 3 Years As Crude Crash Continues | ZeroHedge
- "Something Changed" - Comparing E-Mini Liquidity In 2009, 2012 And Today | ZeroHedge
- The Biggest Economic Story Going Into 2015 Is Not Oil | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- JPMorgan Is Wall Street Analysts' Favorite Bank Stock for 2015 | TheStreet.com
- Here Comes The Baker Hughes Rig Count ... (BHI, USO) | Business Insider
- The 50 Most Unforgettable Photos Of 2014 | Business Insider
- Aussies Smith, Johnson blast India bowlers to... | Business Insider
- NFL WEEK 16: Here Are Our Official Predictions For Who... | Business Insider
- The First Footage Of The World's Deepest Fish Doesn't Look Like... | Business Insider
- Apple Forced To Stop Online Sales In Russia (AAPL) | Business Insider