3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 3 Things - Fed Mistake, ECB QE, Housing | ZeroHedge
- The Wreck Of The Monetary Hesperus | ZeroHedge
- IQaMaT AL-DeMPSeY... | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen Saves The Day: Stocks Soar After Fed Chairwoman Tells Democrats To BTFD | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales See 2nd Biggest MoM Plunge Since May 2010 | ZeroHedge
- On Money and Society: An Exclusive Interview With Steve Baker MP | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: January 30 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Anonymous Data Sets Aren't As Anonymous As Previously Thought, May Be Vulnerable To Hackers | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- EXCLUSIVE: A Bunch Of... | Business Insider
- Google Whiffs On Earnings, Investors Yawn (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Obama to appear in public with Dalai Lama | Business Insider
- Alibaba quarterly earnings plunge 28% to $964 mn | Business Insider
- Here Comes GDP... | Business Insider