3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Five Stocks Ready for Battle Today | iBankCoin.com
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
- Going Into Q3, Hedge Funds Have Never Been More Bullish | ZeroHedge
- How Far Will the Stock Market Rebound Go? | ZeroHedge
- A Tale of Two Economies - It Was the Better of Times, It Was the Worst of Times | Financial Sense
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
- Anyone for a Deep Fried Apple Burrito? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An Activist Hedge Fund Manager Thinks This $100 Billion Biotech Company Could Be Worth 80... | Business Insider
- Why The Kansas City Royals Are Going To Win The World Series | Business Insider
- Matthew McConaughey Says He Understood Every Word... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Spanish Nurse Tests Negative For Ebola | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider