3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump "Unfit To Be Human": Commentators Unleash Personal Attacks On "Mothaf---a", "Psychopath" | ZeroHedge
- Iran Deploys Russian S-300 Surface To Air Missiles At Its Fordow Nuclear Facility | ZeroHedge
- Will The Pentagon's Effort To Whip Up War Fever Work in This Internet Era? | ZeroHedge
- It's All About This Friday's Payrolls: Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Has Until September 29 To Respond - Under Oath - To These 25 Questions | ZeroHedge
- Felix Zulauf Sees Final Leg of the Bull Market | Financial Sense
- When 'Whatever It Takes' Fails: 37% Of Italians Give Up Job Hunt As Welfare State Grows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's one huge myth about the cost of healthcare | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is making a surprise trip to Mexico to meet with its... | Business Insider
- POLL: 31% of Trump supporters actually support building an Atlantic Ocean wall... | Business Insider
- What just happened to Apple, explained | Business Insider
- A coffee shortage is looming — here's how soon it could be extinct | Business Insider
- Comcast is starting a chocolate war | Business Insider
- The retirement crisis will hit one half of America harder than the other | Business Insider