3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Argentina Stuns Bondholders With Scorched-Earth "Cramdown" Plan | ZeroHedge
- Stay on Board | Financial Sense
- U.S. Financials/Consumer Staples: Stick With It | Financial Sense
- Japanese Trade Deficit Streak Hits 40 Months, Biggest Miss Since October | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Watch: $245,000 to Raise a Child in United States | ZeroHedge
- Don’t Forget to Take Profits | iBankCoin.com
- AI, Robotics, and the Future of Jobs | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bad Valets Can No Longer Mess With Your Corvette (GM) | Business Insider
- HP Reports Earnings: A Nice Beat On Revenue, Profits Are Right In Line (HPQ) | Business Insider
- Hertz Is Tanking After Withdrawing Full-Year Guidance (HTZ) | Business Insider
- If You Like Windows Phone, HTC's Newest Is Probably Going To Be The Best One You Can Buy (... | Business Insider
- 11 Google Chrome Extensions That Will Boost Your... | Business Insider
- 4 Videos Showing Front Line War Reporting By Murdered American Journalist James Foley | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek