3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow Drops 300 Points: Turns Red For 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Market Dip… Or the Start of Something Bigger? | ZeroHedge
- Energy Myths and Conspiracy Theories | Financial Sense
- US Manufacturing PMI Misses By Most In 11 Months, Employment Plunges, Blames Russia & Gaza | ZeroHedge
- High-Yield Credit Crashes To 6-Month Lows As Outflows Continue | ZeroHedge
- How The Worst New Orders Number In 6 Months Became The Highest Of 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Silver Eagle Bullion Coins Reach 26 Million For 2014 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Built An Online Highway For Your Downloads — And... | Business Insider
- REPORT: Samsung's Next Big Galaxy Smartphone Is Coming Sept. 3 | Business Insider
- Without Realizing It, Russian Soldiers Are Proving Vladimir Putin Is Lying About Eastern... | Business Insider
- CHINESE MANUFACTURING HITS 18-MONTH HIGH | Business Insider
- 'Indefinite Idling,' 'Redirected,' And 46 Other Euphemisms We Use In Place Of... | Business Insider
- The Gaza Conflict Is Entering Dangerous Uncharted Territory... | Business Insider
- Microsoft Just Nabbed A Mobile Industry Guru For Its Board Of Directors (MSFT) | Business Insider