3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FOMC Minutes Support Third Quarter or Later Rate Hike | Financial Sense
- Grillin' Yellen: "Humphrey-Hawkins" Testimony Day 2 - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Never Sell Short Hamburgers | iBankCoin.com
- The Data Shows the REAL Economy is Imploding…Is a Crash Next? | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Happens To Gold In A Hyperinflationary Currency Crisis: Ukraine Edition | ZeroHedge
- Oil-Price Collapse To Slow Canada's Inflation Further | ZeroHedge
- Meet Londoner Mohammed Emwazi - ISIS Chief Executioner 'Jihadi John' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Science says taking the train is better for your health than driving to... | Business Insider
- Incredible Vine shows an icy blue sunset on Mars | Business Insider
- After Arsenal, mean Monaco look to lock out PSG | Business Insider
- For one week, employees at this cyber security company get to play the bad guys (SYMC) | Business Insider
- This simple graphic shows how many times Kevin Spacey has spoken to... | Business Insider
- Here's why Apple is getting more involved in Israel (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The wage increase wave is getting bigger (WMT, TJX) | Business Insider