3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Job Market Rolling Over: Rate Of Hiring Declines At Fastest Pace Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Time Urges 65 Million Americans Who Voted For Hillary Not To Pay Taxes | ZeroHedge
- Trump Sold All His Stocks In June | ZeroHedge
- Bullion Banking: Part I - The Mechanics and the Players | ZeroHedge
- Using Deception Technology in the Race Against Cybercrime | Financial Sense
- Italy: Prime Minister Resigns After Referendum Defeat | Financial Sense
- Is the US Workforce Nearing Full Recovery? Don't Trust the Unemployment Rate for the Answer! | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- AthenaHealth CEO: Here's what everyone gets wrong in the debate over... | Business Insider
- The dollar is ticking higher | Business Insider
- Shifting trends and priorities are set to transform... | Business Insider
- I tried Google Wifi, Eero, and Orbi — here's which one you should... | Business Insider
- Samantha Bee: How the Republican 'lie' of massive voter fraud... | Business Insider
- How trade is having an incredible influence on the Thai economy | Business Insider
- Weather Channel to Breitbart: 'Climate change is real, and please stop... | Business Insider