3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- POOF: REJOICEMENT IS OVER | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Threatens Retaliation To Sanctions, Announces Support For Crimean Referendum | ZeroHedge
- No Raise For You: Earnings Growth Drops To New Post-Lehman Lows | ZeroHedge
- Greek President Raises "War Reparations" With Germany | ZeroHedge
- Has This Chart "Reached A Permanently High Plateau"? | ZeroHedge
- Pro-Russia Gunmen Block OSCE Monitors Entering Ukraine; Stymie Obama's Plan | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Exports Collapse Leading To 2nd Largest Trade Deficit On Record | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Britain's Prostitution Laws Are A Mess | Business Insider
- How The New 'Divergent' Star's Salary... | Business Insider
- US CONSUMER CREDIT GROWTH SLOWS | Business Insider
- Fantastic Life Advice From The First American To Summit Everest | Business Insider
- A Forensics Analyst Who Worked On The Newsweek Story Explains How They Converged On... | Business Insider
- The Pentagon Has A Team Studying The Body Language Of World Leaders To Predict Their Behavior | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek