3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Picks Former Goldman Partner And Soros Employee As Finance Chairman | ZeroHedge
- What We REALLY Know About the 9/11 Defendants | ZeroHedge
- Citi Asks: "Are Investors Beginning To Price In QE4?" | ZeroHedge
- Surprise! Baltic Dry Index Plunges Most Since November As Commodity Bubble Bursts | ZeroHedge
- "Summer Of Shocks" Is Upon Us: BofA Warns "Own Volatility", Wait To Buy Stocks Until VIX > 20 | ZeroHedge
- Monetary Policies Misunderstood | Financial Sense
- "Nothing Has Been Fixed" - Citi's Five Reasons Why This Sucker Is Going Down | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tesla is about to reveal 3 key clues about its future (tsla) | Business Insider
- The chance to have lunch with Apple CEO Tim Cook cost $515,000 this year (... | Business Insider
- Rick Perry endorses Donald Trump, whom he... | Business Insider
- Everything we know about the next 'Star Wars' movie 'Rogue One' | Business Insider
- Some of the world's most influential investors got together and their outlook was... | Business Insider
- Save $50 on one of our favorite smartwatches — and more of today... | Business Insider
- Honeywell creates new division... | Business Insider