3 Natural Gas Stocks to Watch
Pretty soon, we're not going to be filling up our car's tanks with gasoline any more, everything is going to be powered by Natural Gas. There are a lot of potential uses for our abundance of natural gas, and it just won a major battle. By exporting our bounty, the United States has the potential to improve its trade deficit, create thousands of jobs and generate meaningful taxable profits. All while reducing our dependency on foreign energy.
The stocks that Mastery recommends you watch are: Chesapeake Energy (CHK), Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), and Devon Energy (DVN).
Let's kick it off with Chesapeake Energy (CHK). The stock has fallen on hard times lately, trading just above its 52 week low thanks to sinking Natural Gas prices and news of the CEO's loan transgressions. However, shares could be near the bottom here.
Over the past 12 months Chesapeake Energy Corp (chk) shares have traded between $17.17 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 7.9 and EPS of 2.21.
Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) is about to start exporting liquid natural gas like crazy, since their Sabine LNG export terminal just received approval. In fact, Cheniere CEO Charif Souki estimates that the U.S. will be exporting around 4 billion cubic feet per day by 2022.
CQP also pays a 7% dividend yield.
Over the past 12 months Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) shares have traded between $11.52 and its 52-week high of $25. Cheniere Energy Partners LP shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.19.
Devon Energy (DVN) is a classic value stock.
Over the past 12 months Devon Energy Corp (DVN) shares have traded between $50.74 and its 52-week high of $91.61. Devon Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.8 and EPS of 11.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jim Grant: "Gold Is The Ultimate Inoculation Against Harebrained Central Bankers" | ZeroHedge
- China's Billionaire Ex-National Security Chief Investigated For "Serious Disciplinary Violation" | ZeroHedge
- The Allocation is on Hold | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: July 29 | ZeroHedge
- Will Argentina’s Debt Crisis Rock the Global Markets? | Financial Sense
- US-Israeli Relationship In Jeopardy, Kerry "Ruined Everything" | ZeroHedge
- Is This How China Will Deal With Its Massive Mal-Investment? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bank Of America Is The Most Complained-About Bank In The US | Business Insider
- Here's Where Americans Are Cashing In On Dividends And Interest | Business Insider
- Portugal's Troubled Banco Espirito Santo Could Report A Loss That Completely... | Business Insider
- This Video Shows Hamas Fighters Using Tunnels To Attack A Post Inside Israel... | Business Insider
- HAMAS LEADER: We Have No Current Plans To 'Coexist' With... | Business Insider
- Why Rite Aid Stock Is Down Today | TheStreet.com
- Windstream Shares Explode Higher (WIN, CTL, FTR, CMCSA, VZ, T) | Business Insider