3 Natural Gas Stocks to Watch
Pretty soon, we're not going to be filling up our car's tanks with gasoline any more, everything is going to be powered by Natural Gas. There are a lot of potential uses for our abundance of natural gas, and it just won a major battle. By exporting our bounty, the United States has the potential to improve its trade deficit, create thousands of jobs and generate meaningful taxable profits. All while reducing our dependency on foreign energy.
The stocks that Mastery recommends you watch are: Chesapeake Energy (CHK), Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), and Devon Energy (DVN).
Let's kick it off with Chesapeake Energy (CHK). The stock has fallen on hard times lately, trading just above its 52 week low thanks to sinking Natural Gas prices and news of the CEO's loan transgressions. However, shares could be near the bottom here.
Over the past 12 months Chesapeake Energy Corp (chk) shares have traded between $17.17 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 7.9 and EPS of 2.21.
Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) is about to start exporting liquid natural gas like crazy, since their Sabine LNG export terminal just received approval. In fact, Cheniere CEO Charif Souki estimates that the U.S. will be exporting around 4 billion cubic feet per day by 2022.
CQP also pays a 7% dividend yield.
Over the past 12 months Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) shares have traded between $11.52 and its 52-week high of $25. Cheniere Energy Partners LP shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.19.
Devon Energy (DVN) is a classic value stock.
Over the past 12 months Devon Energy Corp (DVN) shares have traded between $50.74 and its 52-week high of $91.61. Devon Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.8 and EPS of 11.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Leaking Las Vegas: Forced Rationing Looms As Lake Mead Faces Federal "Water Emergency" | ZeroHedge
- Why Deflation Is Unlikely | ZeroHedge
- Obamanomics Summed Up | ZeroHedge
- EXODUS GODS & KINGS | iBankCoin.com
- Bund-Battering Continues - It's Different This Time | ZeroHedge
- TEPCO Admits Fukushima Is Leaking Again - Over 600x 'Safe' Radiation Levels | ZeroHedge
- Junk Bonds "Even More Dangerous" Than Stocks, Icahn Says | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Googling the word 'joke' results in a really sexist example | Business Insider
- Germany's Merkel defends cooperation with US spy agency... | Business Insider
- Android has finally overtaken Apple in this key metric (... | Business Insider
- 50 incredible hotels you should sleep in during your lifetime | Business Insider
- Stephen Curry — the NBA's MVP — has the biggest bargain contract in the... | Business Insider
- 5 tips to write the best online dating profile, from writer Dave... | Business Insider
- Greece wants funds as talks progress | Business Insider