3 Natural Gas Stocks to Watch
Pretty soon, we're not going to be filling up our car's tanks with gasoline any more, everything is going to be powered by Natural Gas. There are a lot of potential uses for our abundance of natural gas, and it just won a major battle. By exporting our bounty, the United States has the potential to improve its trade deficit, create thousands of jobs and generate meaningful taxable profits. All while reducing our dependency on foreign energy.
The stocks that Mastery recommends you watch are: Chesapeake Energy (CHK), Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), and Devon Energy (DVN).
Let's kick it off with Chesapeake Energy (CHK). The stock has fallen on hard times lately, trading just above its 52 week low thanks to sinking Natural Gas prices and news of the CEO's loan transgressions. However, shares could be near the bottom here.
Over the past 12 months Chesapeake Energy Corp (chk) shares have traded between $17.17 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 7.9 and EPS of 2.21.
Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) is about to start exporting liquid natural gas like crazy, since their Sabine LNG export terminal just received approval. In fact, Cheniere CEO Charif Souki estimates that the U.S. will be exporting around 4 billion cubic feet per day by 2022.
CQP also pays a 7% dividend yield.
Over the past 12 months Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) shares have traded between $11.52 and its 52-week high of $25. Cheniere Energy Partners LP shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.19.
Devon Energy (DVN) is a classic value stock.
Over the past 12 months Devon Energy Corp (DVN) shares have traded between $50.74 and its 52-week high of $91.61. Devon Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.8 and EPS of 11.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe’s Malaise: The New Normal? | Financial Sense
- Pairing These Stocks for Every Palate | iBankCoin.com
- UK Home Prices Have Biggest August Plunge On Record As Russian Sanctions Sink In | ZeroHedge
- What Are the Smart Guys Saying? | Financial Sense
- Ferguson Right Now: The National Guard Is Deploying - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Are Overseas Capital Inflows Pushing Up U.S. Markets? | Financial Sense
- A Team Effort in China | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Market Wrap: Builder Confidence Rises in... | StreetInsider.com
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- 5 Reasons 'Let's Be Cops' Isn't Worth Your Money | Business Insider
- Larry Page And Sergey Brin Had New Google Employees Dump Water On Them For... | Business Insider
- This Map Shows Why The F-35 Has Turned Into A Trillion-Dollar Fiasco | Business Insider
- Here's Chris Christie Showing Off His 'Rambunctious Gyrating' Dance... | Business Insider
- Missouri Governor Calls Off Curfew In Ferguson After Two Nights Of... | Business Insider