3 Natural Gas Stocks to Watch
Pretty soon, we're not going to be filling up our car's tanks with gasoline any more, everything is going to be powered by Natural Gas. There are a lot of potential uses for our abundance of natural gas, and it just won a major battle. By exporting our bounty, the United States has the potential to improve its trade deficit, create thousands of jobs and generate meaningful taxable profits. All while reducing our dependency on foreign energy.
The stocks that Mastery recommends you watch are: Chesapeake Energy (CHK), Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), and Devon Energy (DVN).
Let's kick it off with Chesapeake Energy (CHK). The stock has fallen on hard times lately, trading just above its 52 week low thanks to sinking Natural Gas prices and news of the CEO's loan transgressions. However, shares could be near the bottom here.
Over the past 12 months Chesapeake Energy Corp (chk) shares have traded between $17.17 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 7.9 and EPS of 2.21.
Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) is about to start exporting liquid natural gas like crazy, since their Sabine LNG export terminal just received approval. In fact, Cheniere CEO Charif Souki estimates that the U.S. will be exporting around 4 billion cubic feet per day by 2022.
CQP also pays a 7% dividend yield.
Over the past 12 months Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) shares have traded between $11.52 and its 52-week high of $25. Cheniere Energy Partners LP shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.19.
Devon Energy (DVN) is a classic value stock.
Over the past 12 months Devon Energy Corp (DVN) shares have traded between $50.74 and its 52-week high of $91.61. Devon Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.8 and EPS of 11.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Euthanasia of the Economy | Financial Sense
- Car And Student Loans Account For 95% Of All Consumer Credit Issued In Past Year | ZeroHedge
- These Stocks Are Hitting Their Marks | iBankCoin.com
- The Time to Be Bearish Is When Breadth Is Weak, Which Clearly Isn’t Now | Financial Sense
- U.S. Military Changes Drone Rules To Make Targeting Of Civilians Easier | ZeroHedge
- SEC Officially Above The Law: Prosecutors Decline To Charge SEC Employee For Violating Internal Rules | ZeroHedge
- Quote Of The Day: The 7% Target, Er, Threshold | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How To Download All Your Personal Data From Google | Business Insider
- The Sad Story Behind Yahoo's Latest Startup Acquisition: Ptch | Business Insider
- In 21 Charts, Here's How The American Job Market Crushed It In November | Business Insider
- Another Porn Actor Has Tested Positive For HIV | Business Insider
- These Slides Show Why There Is NO Tech Bubble | Business Insider
- The Best Ideas Come From Naps | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek