3 Natural Gas Stocks to Watch
Pretty soon, we're not going to be filling up our car's tanks with gasoline any more, everything is going to be powered by Natural Gas. There are a lot of potential uses for our abundance of natural gas, and it just won a major battle. By exporting our bounty, the United States has the potential to improve its trade deficit, create thousands of jobs and generate meaningful taxable profits. All while reducing our dependency on foreign energy.
The stocks that Mastery recommends you watch are: Chesapeake Energy (CHK), Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), and Devon Energy (DVN).
Let's kick it off with Chesapeake Energy (CHK). The stock has fallen on hard times lately, trading just above its 52 week low thanks to sinking Natural Gas prices and news of the CEO's loan transgressions. However, shares could be near the bottom here.
Over the past 12 months Chesapeake Energy Corp (chk) shares have traded between $17.17 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 7.9 and EPS of 2.21.
Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) is about to start exporting liquid natural gas like crazy, since their Sabine LNG export terminal just received approval. In fact, Cheniere CEO Charif Souki estimates that the U.S. will be exporting around 4 billion cubic feet per day by 2022.
CQP also pays a 7% dividend yield.
Over the past 12 months Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) shares have traded between $11.52 and its 52-week high of $25. Cheniere Energy Partners LP shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.19.
Devon Energy (DVN) is a classic value stock.
Over the past 12 months Devon Energy Corp (DVN) shares have traded between $50.74 and its 52-week high of $91.61. Devon Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.8 and EPS of 11.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Carl Icahn Praises Trump Speech: "Our Dangerous Slide Towards Socialism Is Over" | ZeroHedge
- MeeT FaKe NeWS BoB... | ZeroHedge
- Trump Fires Up Europe's Anti-Establishment Movement | ZeroHedge
- Trump Set To Meet With Big 3 Auto CEOs: "I Want New Plants To Be Built Here For Cars Sold Here!" | ZeroHedge
- In Blistering Interview, Conway Tells Chuck Todd "We Are Going To Have To Rethink Our Relationship With The Press" | ZeroHedge
- Gold To 2 Month High As Fiery Trump Declares New American Order | ZeroHedge
- El-Erian Warns "Investors Are Underestimating Sudden Policy Shifts" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Everything you need to know about Corinne Olympios... | Business Insider
- The Oscars website mistakenly named Amy Adams and Tom Hanks... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Qualcomm plunges 12% on word of Apple's $1 billion lawsuit (QCOM, AAPL) | Business Insider
- Tom Brady says he was up until 1:30 am studying the Atlanta Falcons roster... | Business Insider
- Knowing these 3 things will help drive your career forward in 2017 | Business Insider
- One of Pepsi’s Super Bowl commercials will have nothing to do with soda — and that... | Business Insider