3 Natural Gas Stocks to Watch
Pretty soon, we're not going to be filling up our car's tanks with gasoline any more, everything is going to be powered by Natural Gas. There are a lot of potential uses for our abundance of natural gas, and it just won a major battle. By exporting our bounty, the United States has the potential to improve its trade deficit, create thousands of jobs and generate meaningful taxable profits. All while reducing our dependency on foreign energy.
The stocks that Mastery recommends you watch are: Chesapeake Energy (CHK), Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), and Devon Energy (DVN).
Let's kick it off with Chesapeake Energy (CHK). The stock has fallen on hard times lately, trading just above its 52 week low thanks to sinking Natural Gas prices and news of the CEO's loan transgressions. However, shares could be near the bottom here.
Over the past 12 months Chesapeake Energy Corp (chk) shares have traded between $17.17 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 7.9 and EPS of 2.21.
Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) is about to start exporting liquid natural gas like crazy, since their Sabine LNG export terminal just received approval. In fact, Cheniere CEO Charif Souki estimates that the U.S. will be exporting around 4 billion cubic feet per day by 2022.
CQP also pays a 7% dividend yield.
Over the past 12 months Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) shares have traded between $11.52 and its 52-week high of $25. Cheniere Energy Partners LP shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.19.
Devon Energy (DVN) is a classic value stock.
Over the past 12 months Devon Energy Corp (DVN) shares have traded between $50.74 and its 52-week high of $91.61. Devon Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.8 and EPS of 11.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EIA Reports Minor Build in Crude Inventories, Draw in Gasoline Stocks | Financial Sense
- North Korea Hacking Spree: Is Blockchain the Solution? | Financial Sense
- Is The US Restaurant Recession Becoming Structural? | ZeroHedge
- Reality Catching Up With Expectations | Financial Sense
- Watergate's Bob Woodward: "Press Shouldn't Whine About Trump, It Doesn't Work With The Public" | ZeroHedge
- "They Want You Purged" - NRA Head Rages Against Violent Left "Terrorists" | ZeroHedge
- Gundlach: Ignore Stocks, "There Is A Stealth Flight To Safety Going On" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here are Warren Buffett's most valuable investments (BRKA,... | Business Insider
- A man who interviewed 100 Trump supporters says the reason many Americans oppose... | Business Insider
- A huge underwater land grab led to the discovery of Earth's newest... | Business Insider
- These hybrid yachts are perfect for the eco-friendly traveler | Business Insider
- 15 things successful people do on Sunday nights | Business Insider
- James Comey — the FBI director whom many blame for Clinton... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek