3 Natural Gas Stocks to Watch
Pretty soon, we're not going to be filling up our car's tanks with gasoline any more, everything is going to be powered by Natural Gas. There are a lot of potential uses for our abundance of natural gas, and it just won a major battle. By exporting our bounty, the United States has the potential to improve its trade deficit, create thousands of jobs and generate meaningful taxable profits. All while reducing our dependency on foreign energy.
The stocks that Mastery recommends you watch are: Chesapeake Energy (CHK), Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), and Devon Energy (DVN).
Let's kick it off with Chesapeake Energy (CHK). The stock has fallen on hard times lately, trading just above its 52 week low thanks to sinking Natural Gas prices and news of the CEO's loan transgressions. However, shares could be near the bottom here.
Over the past 12 months Chesapeake Energy Corp (chk) shares have traded between $17.17 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 7.9 and EPS of 2.21.
Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) is about to start exporting liquid natural gas like crazy, since their Sabine LNG export terminal just received approval. In fact, Cheniere CEO Charif Souki estimates that the U.S. will be exporting around 4 billion cubic feet per day by 2022.
CQP also pays a 7% dividend yield.
Over the past 12 months Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) shares have traded between $11.52 and its 52-week high of $25. Cheniere Energy Partners LP shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.19.
Devon Energy (DVN) is a classic value stock.
Over the past 12 months Devon Energy Corp (DVN) shares have traded between $50.74 and its 52-week high of $91.61. Devon Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.8 and EPS of 11.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Which Country Is America’s Biggest Enemy? | ZeroHedge
- When Low-Wage Workers Are Better Than Robots | ZeroHedge
- "Total Chaos" - Cyber Attack Feared As Multiple Cities Hit With Simultaneous Power Grid Failures | ZeroHedge
- Failing Malls Turn Empty Parking Lots Into Carnivals To Generate Cash | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks Give "All Clear" To BTFD If French Election Upsets Market | ZeroHedge
- Voting at the NYC French Consulate | ZeroHedge
- Yesterday's Broad Power Outage Likely Caused By Geomagnetic Storm | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Foreign workers in rich nations are... | Business Insider
- Oscar Isaac talks about the role that will stay with him and working... | Business Insider
- New report finds ISIS' caliphate 'is on a path to collapse' | Business Insider
- See the hidden World Trade Center art gallery Spotify tapped for its headquarters... | Business Insider
- 'Crumbs are part of who we are': General Mills defends its messy Nature... | Business Insider
- Now's a great time to be a stock picker | Business Insider
- 140 soldiers killed in deadliest attack ever on an Afghan... | Business Insider