3 Natural Gas Stocks to Watch
Pretty soon, we're not going to be filling up our car's tanks with gasoline any more, everything is going to be powered by Natural Gas. There are a lot of potential uses for our abundance of natural gas, and it just won a major battle. By exporting our bounty, the United States has the potential to improve its trade deficit, create thousands of jobs and generate meaningful taxable profits. All while reducing our dependency on foreign energy.
The stocks that Mastery recommends you watch are: Chesapeake Energy (CHK), Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), and Devon Energy (DVN).
Let's kick it off with Chesapeake Energy (CHK). The stock has fallen on hard times lately, trading just above its 52 week low thanks to sinking Natural Gas prices and news of the CEO's loan transgressions. However, shares could be near the bottom here.
Over the past 12 months Chesapeake Energy Corp (chk) shares have traded between $17.17 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 7.9 and EPS of 2.21.
Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) is about to start exporting liquid natural gas like crazy, since their Sabine LNG export terminal just received approval. In fact, Cheniere CEO Charif Souki estimates that the U.S. will be exporting around 4 billion cubic feet per day by 2022.
CQP also pays a 7% dividend yield.
Over the past 12 months Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) shares have traded between $11.52 and its 52-week high of $25. Cheniere Energy Partners LP shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.19.
Devon Energy (DVN) is a classic value stock.
Over the past 12 months Devon Energy Corp (DVN) shares have traded between $50.74 and its 52-week high of $91.61. Devon Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.8 and EPS of 11.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Oscillates As Production Drops; RBOB Plunges After Biggest Gasoline Build In 4 Months | ZeroHedge
- The Unseen Revolution in Chinese Finances | Financial Sense
- Sweden Creates 55 "No-Go Zones" As It Loses Control Of Refugee Crisis | ZeroHedge
- The Dying Middle-Class | ZeroHedge
- Elon Musk Reveals The Spaceship For Colonizing Mars - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- OilPECalypse Sparks Stock-Buying Panic | ZeroHedge
- Citi Has One Unpleasant Chart For Anyone Thinking Of Buying Twitter | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 27 photos that give an inside look at one of the biggest criminal enterprises on the... | Business Insider
- Snapchat filters were the real winners of the first Trump-Clinton debate | Business Insider
- Consumer confidence surges to post-recession high | Business Insider
- Congress' controversial 9/11 bill could have lasting consequences for the... | Business Insider
- A revolving door between FDA and the pharma industry raises questions... | Business Insider
- The world's first ‘three-person baby’ of the 21st century has been born | Business Insider
- Japanese bachelors are playing with dolls to help them find wives | Business Insider