3 Natural Gas Stocks to Watch
Pretty soon, we're not going to be filling up our car's tanks with gasoline any more, everything is going to be powered by Natural Gas. There are a lot of potential uses for our abundance of natural gas, and it just won a major battle. By exporting our bounty, the United States has the potential to improve its trade deficit, create thousands of jobs and generate meaningful taxable profits. All while reducing our dependency on foreign energy.
The stocks that Mastery recommends you watch are: Chesapeake Energy (CHK), Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), and Devon Energy (DVN).
Let's kick it off with Chesapeake Energy (CHK). The stock has fallen on hard times lately, trading just above its 52 week low thanks to sinking Natural Gas prices and news of the CEO's loan transgressions. However, shares could be near the bottom here.
Over the past 12 months Chesapeake Energy Corp (chk) shares have traded between $17.17 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 7.9 and EPS of 2.21.
Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) is about to start exporting liquid natural gas like crazy, since their Sabine LNG export terminal just received approval. In fact, Cheniere CEO Charif Souki estimates that the U.S. will be exporting around 4 billion cubic feet per day by 2022.
CQP also pays a 7% dividend yield.
Over the past 12 months Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) shares have traded between $11.52 and its 52-week high of $25. Cheniere Energy Partners LP shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.19.
Devon Energy (DVN) is a classic value stock.
Over the past 12 months Devon Energy Corp (DVN) shares have traded between $50.74 and its 52-week high of $91.61. Devon Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.8 and EPS of 11.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Number Everyone's Been Waiting For: Chinese Reserves Plunge By $100BN - What Does It Mean For Markets? | ZeroHedge
- Germany Shuts Down Canadian Bank Tied To Money Laundering | ZeroHedge
- Another Exponential Chart: Record Numbers Renounce Their U.S. Citizenship In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Google Or Apple, FactSet Asks "Who's Bigger"? | ZeroHedge
- What The Charts Say: "Now Is The Time To Worry" | ZeroHedge
- 2016: The Year When China Put Trump On The Throne | ZeroHedge
- Global Markets Stunned By Biggest Japan Crash Since 2013; All Eyes On Deutsche Bank | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Obama will release a $4 trillion-plus budget for 2017 | Business Insider
- I tried rolling Brooklyn's famous rainbow bagel, and it was hard! | Business Insider
- How Pandora plans to win against Spotify in on-demand streaming (P) | Business Insider
- How an Apple employee once stood up to Steve Jobs — and got promoted... | Business Insider
- Big oil dividends are no longer untouchable | Business Insider
- How giraffes defy gravity | Business Insider