3D Printing: The Next Big Thing
3D Printing is the future
Imagine this: the year is 2018, you're at home, in your backyard, throwing a nerf football around with your son. He has a great arm, and accidentally bombs one over the fence into the neighbours yard.
The neighbors pit bull trots over, and proceeds to tear your son's beloved nerf football to shreds.
Not to worry, you pull out your trusty Android phone (it was found in 2016 that the iPhone 7 causes cancer, so no one uses apple products anymore) and you go to the 3d printing store. You select a red nerf ball design, which will cost you $2.99. With your purchase, the schematics are sent wirelessly to the 3d printer in your study.
You and your son go inside, take a quick water break, grab your shiny new nerf football fresh off the printer and play resumes.
We are in the early stages of a technology that could literally change the world. The stock we like is 3D systems.
While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold In Bull Market – "Every Reason For It To Continue" - Frisby In Money Week | ZeroHedge
- It's All Generally Relative | Financial Sense
- Signs of Excessive Bullish Sentiment | Financial Sense
- Foreign Central Banks Flee From Ugly, Tailing 2Y Treasury Auction, Lowest Bid To Cover Since 2008 | ZeroHedge
- "It's Not Panicking If You're First" - China Devaluation Is Closer Than Anyone Thinks | ZeroHedge
- Anti-US Sabotage Suspected After Massive Fire Breaks Out Near NATO Headquarters In Turkey | ZeroHedge
- With Kuroda Under Pressure To Increase Stimulus Again, Dissenters Appear | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pat Riley has an interesting idea about how to fix the NBA... | Business Insider
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider
- Alert: Fintech revolution hits roadblocks | Business Insider
- Barack Obama's half-brother, Malik Obama, says he will vote for... | Business Insider
- Behind-the-scenes footage from 'Suicide Squad' teases an iconic... | Business Insider
- One in 10 US adults has ringing in their ears for a... | Business Insider
- The Native Ad Report: Revenue forecasts and top drivers | Business Insider