3D Printing: The Next Big Thing
3D Printing is the future
Imagine this: the year is 2018, you're at home, in your backyard, throwing a nerf football around with your son. He has a great arm, and accidentally bombs one over the fence into the neighbours yard.
The neighbors pit bull trots over, and proceeds to tear your son's beloved nerf football to shreds.
Not to worry, you pull out your trusty Android phone (it was found in 2016 that the iPhone 7 causes cancer, so no one uses apple products anymore) and you go to the 3d printing store. You select a red nerf ball design, which will cost you $2.99. With your purchase, the schematics are sent wirelessly to the 3d printer in your study.
You and your son go inside, take a quick water break, grab your shiny new nerf football fresh off the printer and play resumes.
We are in the early stages of a technology that could literally change the world. The stock we like is 3D systems.
While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A New Look for the Weekly Strategy Session | iBankCoin.com
- The Long Awaited 10% Correction Just Happened; Cramer: No Bottom Until Ebola Contained | Financial Sense
- SEE ME | iBankCoin.com
- The Safe Haven Bid is Bogus | ZeroHedge
- My Research is Complete | iBankCoin.com
- CIA Warned Obama that Funding Rebels Doesn’t Work … But Obama Decided to Fund Syrian Rebels ANYWAY For Cynical Political Gain | ZeroHedge
- Futures Fade Entire Overnight Rally | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Some Good News On Corporate Earnings | Business Insider
- This Couple Ditched Their Tech Jobs To Pursue Their Passion For Beer | Business Insider
- Notre Dame Coach Explains Why The Penalty Call That Lost Them The Florida State Game Was Wrong | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Cramer: Oil Prices Near Bottom, Buying Opportunities in Retail | TheStreet.com
- 9-Time NHL All-Star Jeremy Roenick Describes Life After 13... | Business Insider
- What We Can Learn From People Who Are Tracking Ebola | Business Insider