3D Printing: The Next Big Thing
3D Printing is the future
Imagine this: the year is 2018, you're at home, in your backyard, throwing a nerf football around with your son. He has a great arm, and accidentally bombs one over the fence into the neighbours yard.
The neighbors pit bull trots over, and proceeds to tear your son's beloved nerf football to shreds.
Not to worry, you pull out your trusty Android phone (it was found in 2016 that the iPhone 7 causes cancer, so no one uses apple products anymore) and you go to the 3d printing store. You select a red nerf ball design, which will cost you $2.99. With your purchase, the schematics are sent wirelessly to the 3d printer in your study.
You and your son go inside, take a quick water break, grab your shiny new nerf football fresh off the printer and play resumes.
We are in the early stages of a technology that could literally change the world. The stock we like is 3D systems.
While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Donald Trump Unveils Energy Plan - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Chevron Facility Goes Offline In Nigeria Following Tweeted Attack By Mysterious Militant Group | ZeroHedge
- Cuddling and Egg McMuffins Show Economic Slowdown Underway | Financial Sense
- Bill Gross Goes Against His Insticts, Turns Bearish on Bond Markets | ZeroHedge
- Beware What Washington Wishes For - Russia Is Ready For War | ZeroHedge
- Chicago Pension Liabilities Jump 168%, Understated by $11.5 Billion | Financial Sense
- Police In Riot Gear Arrest Anti-Trump Protesters In Anaheim | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The age of aircraft carriers could be coming to an end | Business Insider
- Out of all the affordable Bluetooth speakers I’ve tested, this one is my... | Business Insider
- Heartbreaking photos show a Haitian immigrant graduating from one of the US military... | Business Insider
- Eerie photos inside a Chinese factory that mass produces Donald Trump... | Business Insider
- The Native Ad Report: Revenue forecasts and top drivers | Business Insider
- Facebook is shutting down the video-ad company it bought for about half a billion... | Business Insider
- This fish slime could soon find its way into everyday products —... | Business Insider