3D Printing: The Next Big Thing
3D Printing is the future
Imagine this: the year is 2018, you're at home, in your backyard, throwing a nerf football around with your son. He has a great arm, and accidentally bombs one over the fence into the neighbours yard.
The neighbors pit bull trots over, and proceeds to tear your son's beloved nerf football to shreds.
Not to worry, you pull out your trusty Android phone (it was found in 2016 that the iPhone 7 causes cancer, so no one uses apple products anymore) and you go to the 3d printing store. You select a red nerf ball design, which will cost you $2.99. With your purchase, the schematics are sent wirelessly to the 3d printer in your study.
You and your son go inside, take a quick water break, grab your shiny new nerf football fresh off the printer and play resumes.
We are in the early stages of a technology that could literally change the world. The stock we like is 3D systems.
While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Building a financial defense line strategically | ZeroHedge
- Swedish Politician Resigns After Calls To "Shoot Trump" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price Up Through 'Key' $1207 Level as 'Brexit Means UK Out of Single Market' | Financial Sense
- Oil Prices Boosted By Struggling US Dollar | Financial Sense
- EU - Not China Or Japan - Is The Biggest US Treasury Holder (And This Is Not A Good Sign) | ZeroHedge
- 80% Of Central Banks Plan To Buy More Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Trump Tells Carmakers He Will Make America "Most Friendly Country For Manufacturing" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A strong Singles Day propels Alibaba to a revenue beat | Business Insider
- The SEC is investigating why it took so long for... | Business Insider
- Trump nominates Heather Wilson to lead the US Air Force | Business Insider
- 8 of the most useful kitchen ingredients, according to 2 food experts | Business Insider
- Faraday Future accused of defaulting on $1.8 million in... | Business Insider
- BMW's chief designer is reportedly quitting the company | Business Insider
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is still pitching... | Business Insider