3D Printing: The Next Big Thing
3D Printing is the future
Imagine this: the year is 2018, you're at home, in your backyard, throwing a nerf football around with your son. He has a great arm, and accidentally bombs one over the fence into the neighbours yard.
The neighbors pit bull trots over, and proceeds to tear your son's beloved nerf football to shreds.
Not to worry, you pull out your trusty Android phone (it was found in 2016 that the iPhone 7 causes cancer, so no one uses apple products anymore) and you go to the 3d printing store. You select a red nerf ball design, which will cost you $2.99. With your purchase, the schematics are sent wirelessly to the 3d printer in your study.
You and your son go inside, take a quick water break, grab your shiny new nerf football fresh off the printer and play resumes.
We are in the early stages of a technology that could literally change the world. The stock we like is 3D systems.
While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mexico's Finance Minister Warns Mexican Companies "Not To Participate In Construction Of The Wall" | ZeroHedge
- China 'Shadow Banks' Crushed As Liquidity Costs Hit Record High | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Prepping Case Linking North Korea To $81MM New York Fed Bank Heist | ZeroHedge
- A Nervous Trump Heads To The Capitol Again As 27 Health Plan Holdouts Remain | ZeroHedge
- An OPEC Deal Extension Isn't As Simple As It Sounds | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of America Enters Correction - Drops Over 10% From Trump-Speech Highs | ZeroHedge
- Wikileaks Releases "NightSkies 1.2": Proof CIA Bugs "Factory Fresh" iPhones | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Save on a great way to refresh your wardrobe — and more of today's best sales from... | Business Insider
- Target's brick-and-mortar stores are key to its digital growth (TGT) | Business Insider
- Why people love Dig Inn, the healthy restaurant chain that just raised another $30... | Business Insider
- Here's everything leaving Netflix in April that you need to watch | Business Insider
- Here are the biggest brands that have pulled their advertising from YouTube over... | Business Insider
- Ukraine lawmaker accuses former Trump campaign manager of... | Business Insider
- This online course will help boost your productivity in under 3... | Business Insider