3D Printing: The Next Big Thing
3D Printing is the future
Imagine this: the year is 2018, you're at home, in your backyard, throwing a nerf football around with your son. He has a great arm, and accidentally bombs one over the fence into the neighbours yard.
The neighbors pit bull trots over, and proceeds to tear your son's beloved nerf football to shreds.
Not to worry, you pull out your trusty Android phone (it was found in 2016 that the iPhone 7 causes cancer, so no one uses apple products anymore) and you go to the 3d printing store. You select a red nerf ball design, which will cost you $2.99. With your purchase, the schematics are sent wirelessly to the 3d printer in your study.
You and your son go inside, take a quick water break, grab your shiny new nerf football fresh off the printer and play resumes.
We are in the early stages of a technology that could literally change the world. The stock we like is 3D systems.
While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Buchanan Asks "Is Democracy In A Death Spiral?" | ZeroHedge
- Operation Gotham Shield: U.S. Gov't To "Simulate Nuke Blast Over Manhattan" | ZeroHedge
- European, US Stocks In Eerie Calm As French Vote Looms | ZeroHedge
- 2017 Second-Quarter Forecast | Financial Sense
- Trump To Sign Executive Orders On Corporate Inversions and Dodd-Frank Regulations | ZeroHedge
- Softer Hard Data Weighs on Stocks | Financial Sense
- The Ultimate Guide To Being An Introvert | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here’s how you can get your hands on hard-to-find French snacks | Business Insider
- The betting odds for an anti-euro candidate winning... | Business Insider
- There will be an exec shuffle when the Yahoo-Verizon deal closes —... | Business Insider
- Get Frye boots for up to $100 off — and more of today's best deals from around the... | Business Insider
- I'm an entrepreneur who's... | Business Insider
- Turkish opposition to appeal referendum... | Business Insider
- Ann Coulter rejects Berkeley's offer to reschedule speech,... | Business Insider