3D Printing: The Next Big Thing
3D Printing is the future
Imagine this: the year is 2018, you're at home, in your backyard, throwing a nerf football around with your son. He has a great arm, and accidentally bombs one over the fence into the neighbours yard.
The neighbors pit bull trots over, and proceeds to tear your son's beloved nerf football to shreds.
Not to worry, you pull out your trusty Android phone (it was found in 2016 that the iPhone 7 causes cancer, so no one uses apple products anymore) and you go to the 3d printing store. You select a red nerf ball design, which will cost you $2.99. With your purchase, the schematics are sent wirelessly to the 3d printer in your study.
You and your son go inside, take a quick water break, grab your shiny new nerf football fresh off the printer and play resumes.
We are in the early stages of a technology that could literally change the world. The stock we like is 3D systems.
While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- About that $FMSA Trade and More | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Drop On Oil Dump & ECB Reality-Check | ZeroHedge
- Overnight Futures Fail To Ramp As Algos Focus On New York's First Ever Ebola Case | ZeroHedge
- Early Q3 Earnings Not Driving the Market | Financial Sense
- Burst Chinese Housing Bubble Leads To First Annual Price Decline Since 2012; Prices Drop In Record 69 Cities | ZeroHedge
- Apple's RDF Is Quickly Diffused by Simple Arithmetic - Why Can't Sell Side Wall Street Do Simple Arithmetic??? | ZeroHedge
- A Tale of Two Economies - It Was the Better of Times, It Was the Worst of Times | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Genius Behind The Apple Store Wants To Help You... | Business Insider
- Senior US Officials Describe The 'Big... | Business Insider
- Ford Jumps After Earnings Beat (F) | Business Insider
- Putin: Europe Can't Stop Buying Russian Gas | Business Insider
- Some Bank Of America Customers Claim Apple Pay... | Business Insider
- Royals rip Giants, pull even in baseball World Series | Business Insider
- Microsoft Reveals Total Xbox Sales For Last Quarter (MSFT) | Business Insider