New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Top Hedge Funds Predict How It All Will End | ZeroHedge
- Reva Goujon: Global Forces Indicate 2017 Is Shaping Up to Be a Big Year | Financial Sense
- What Has Gone Wrong With Oil Prices, Debt, & GDP Growth? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Market Hanging on a Razor's Edge | Financial Sense
- Italy: Prime Minister Resigns After Referendum Defeat | Financial Sense
- New OPEC Production Limits Yield Winners — But Will They Last? | Financial Sense
- Don't Be Fooled. The Trump Rally Is Not A Sign Of Economic Health | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Demand for electric cars is low — but automakers continue to roll them out (FCAU) | Business Insider
- The state of Michigan just made self-driving-car history | Business Insider
- Why Apple employees are all making the same 'Office... | Business Insider
- Researchers are using drones to help save Sequoia... | Business Insider
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle intentionally breaks an NBA rule in... | Business Insider
- The Raiders' biggest weakness came back to haunt them on a punt... | Business Insider
- The 'War for the Planet of the Apes' trailer is here, and it's dark and visually stunning | Business Insider