New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- No CNBC, It's Not Priced In | ZeroHedge
- Stagnant US Economic Growth Explained (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- The Crisis in Which Central Banks Lose Control Has Already Begun | ZeroHedge
- A Very Unexpected Statement From A Central Banker: "We Are Merely Reacting To A Situation We Did Not Create" | ZeroHedge
- The Week That Laid The Experts Bare | ZeroHedge
- More Bad News From Tom DeMark: "We Should See The Market Drift Lower For The Next Month" | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Bounce Stalls, "Firms At Risk Of Being Over-Inventoried" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- AP Source: Indians president Shapiro leaving for Blue Jays... | Business Insider
- US Supreme Court justice gave some amazing... | Business Insider
- ICC trial of Congolese 'Terminator' warlord to start | Business Insider
- Chinese journalist 'confesses' to market chaos:... | Business Insider
- Gov. Marvin Mandel, who fell from political grace, has died... | Business Insider
- Merkel: expect Greece to fulfil obligations after election... | Business Insider
- Miley Cyrus opened the VMAs with an 'Instagram Think Tank... | Business Insider