New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I’m On My Way to Hell | iBankCoin.com
- Europe’s Survival Depends on Debt Restructuring, Not Growth | Financial Sense
- WSJ Praises "Waiter, Bartender Recovery" While 74% Of Americans Believe They Will Work Until They Die | ZeroHedge
- China Cuts Interest Rates, Takes Number Of Central Banks Easing In 2015 To 21 | ZeroHedge
- Bottom in Oil and Energy Stocks Looks Suspicious | Financial Sense
- $1,000/oz For Silver (Today): A Starting Point | ZeroHedge
- UMich Consumer Sentiment Tumbles Most In 16 Months | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Jailed Kurdish leader in Turkey urges PKK to lay down... | Business Insider
- There's a terrifying place called Snake Island that's home to... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton's 'obsession' with money... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- US oil rig count plunges to lowest since June 2011 (BHI, USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- LIVE: Warren Buffett's 50th letter to Berkshire... | Business Insider