New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Canadian Military's Second-In-Command Has Been Relieved Of Duty For Leaking Highly Classified Information | ZeroHedge
- Proposed Tax Changes and How to Benefit from Them | Financial Sense
- Beware of the Self Help Guru or Real Estate Seminar Business (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Size Matters - No Country Should Be Bigger Than This | ZeroHedge
- I HaVe A DRoNe... | ZeroHedge
- Iran Commemorates "Captured US Sailors"-Day With Massive Billboard | ZeroHedge
- Norway’s Fish For Brains Trade With India (Part I: Background) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Spray this invisible, edible coating on produce and it will last five... | Business Insider
- '... | Business Insider
- Ask yourself a question from a Harvard psychologist if you're... | Business Insider
- We got our hands on the $44,000 watch that only 352 people can own | Business Insider
- Millennials have no use for your mobile ads | Business Insider
- Iran's anti-aircraft forces targeted a drone that... | Business Insider
- Venus is hiding a 'bizarre' gravity wave in its clouds that spans the entire... | Business Insider