New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese State Paper Warns "War Will Be Inevitable" Unless U.S. Stops Meddling In Territorial Dispute | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff Is Furious At "Double Seasonally Adjusted" Economic Data | ZeroHedge
- The Birds & The Bees: Suicide By Pesticide | ZeroHedge
- The Happiness Industry: How Government And Big Business Manipulate Your Moods For Profit | ZeroHedge
- Is Greece Still a Country if Someone Else Owns Its Assets? | Financial Sense
- Gold Bullion Is "100% Guarantee from Legal and Political Risks" - Russia | ZeroHedge
- Peak Inequality: $500 Million Asking Price For LA Mansion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Adblock Plus victorious again in court versus... | Business Insider
- EU, Switzerland sign major accord on tax transparency | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, TWC, FCAU, GM, TWTR,... | Business Insider
- Investors and consumers overestimated the inflation rate over the last decade | Business Insider
- College accused of forced vaginal probes on students has banned the practice | Business Insider
- Here come durable goods orders... | Business Insider
- German city evacuates 20,000 people to defuse WWII bomb | Business Insider