New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Texas Governor Rick Perry To Explain How (Despite 2nd Case) Ebola Is "Contained" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- STTG Version 2.0 is Here with New $9.99 Unlimited Plan | FundMyMutualFund
- Monday Night Charts | iBankCoin.com
- Does Surging Demand For Gold & Silver Coins Signal A Bottom? | ZeroHedge
- Saut: Dow Theory Says Primary Trend Still Positive Though Short-Term Caution Advised | Financial Sense
- Not All Coffee is Bulletproof | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- MARKETS TANKING — DOW OFF 250 | Business Insider
- This iPhone App Lets You Send GIFs Right From Your Keyboard | Business Insider
- Gun Range Owner Declares Her Business A 'Muslim Free Zone... | Business Insider
- Hong Kong Skyline: 1910 vs. 1972 vs. 2014 | Business Insider
- There's a TV Commercial For Marijuana In Oregon Now | Business Insider
- The Guy Who Raised $55,000 On Kickstarter To Make Potato Salad Threw A Big Party To... | Business Insider
- When The Dallas Ebola Patient First Went To The Hospital, He Was Sent... | Business Insider