New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Michael Moore: "Trump's Election Will Be The Biggest Fuck You Ever Recorded In Human History" | ZeroHedge
- 'Clever' Clinton Camp Mocks Trump Supporters With DIY Tin Foil Hats | ZeroHedge
- ECRI's Lakshman: Fed on a Collision Course | Financial Sense
- "We Are Battling Satan" - Venezuela's Desperate Opposition Tries To Sue Maduro For Creating A Dictatorship | ZeroHedge
- December Rate Hike Considerations | Financial Sense
- Introducing Yield Purchasing Power | ZeroHedge
- Evolution Of An Investor (A Peek Into My Mind) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- This stunning visualization breaks down all the... | Business Insider
- The owner of the Detroit Pistons just bought an insane Los Angeles mansion in a deal... | Business Insider
- Turkish foreign minister: Turkey is ready to launch a ground operation in Iraq 'if... | Business Insider
- RANKED: These are the most and least healthy Halloween candies | Business Insider
- CEOs and business leaders are 4 times more likely to be psychopaths than the... | Business Insider
- Hacked emails show how Clinton campaign reacted as Biden mulled possible run | Business Insider