New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bond Market Not Seeing Any Upcoming Rate Hikes After A Blistering 2 Year Auction | ZeroHedge
- Syriza's Original 40 Point Manifesto | ZeroHedge
- While We Wait for Yet Another FOMC Statement... | Financial Sense
- Russia May Condemn "Annexation" Of East Germany | ZeroHedge
- THERE WILL BE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION | iBankCoin.com
- Markets Drift Without Direction As Zombified BTFDers Unable To Frontrun Hawkish Fed | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Treasury Issuance Concludes With Weaker 7 Year Auction | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3 Biggest Takeaways From Alibaba's Third-Quarter Earnings Report | TheStreet.com
- Greek government to hold first talks with EU leaders | Business Insider
- Where To Find The Best Sushi In Tokyo | Business Insider
- Physicists Have Built A Time Machine Simulator | Business Insider
- Watch John McCain Blow Up At Protesters Heckling Henry Kissinger — 'Get Out Of... | Business Insider
- Guinea into Cup of Nations quarters after lots drawn | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek