New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Biggest Energy Trading Disaster In History | ZeroHedge
- Oil Jumps As Stocks Dump-And-Pump But Close Lower | ZeroHedge
- 'Archduke Ferdinand' Moment? Drums Of War Grow Louder In Ukraine and Middle East | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Utility Companies Push Back in Net Metering Battle | Financial Sense
- Are US Doors Really Open? A Quick Look At The "Other" Immigration | ZeroHedge
- Obama's Ukraine Update - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- "I Was Absolutely Shocked At What I Read," Congressman Calls For Release Of Secret 9/11 Documents | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 9 Tricks For Waking Up Earlier | Business Insider
- BARRON'S: Here Are Six Cheap Stocks Riding The Global Recovery (CAT, KMT, TDC,... | Business Insider
- New York City Approves Controversial 'Poor Door' In Luxury Condo | Business Insider
- These New Technologies Are Making Smartphones Less... | Business Insider
- Business Insider Is Hiring Paid Interns To Work In Its Brand New London Office | Business Insider
- Can You Identify These Brands By Their Signature Fonts Alone? | Business Insider
- Verizon Is Making More Money Per Customer Than Any Other Carrier In The US (VZ, TMUS... | Business Insider