New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Donald Trump Addresses GOP Convention - Watch Live | ZeroHedge
- Why Another Oil Price Downturn Is A Distinct Possibility | ZeroHedge
- Will Brexit Put the Bond Bull Out to Pasture? | Financial Sense
- Gobs of Breadth: The Haurlan Index | Financial Sense
- Mark Cuban Apologizes To World: "Americans Are Nothing Like Trump" | ZeroHedge
- Crude Drops After US Oil Rig Count Jumps Most Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- The Looming Shortage in Government Bonds | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The quick defeat of Turkey's military coup may signal something much more ominous... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Smartwatch shipments have plummeted... | Business Insider
- Mark Cuban rips Donald Trump in brutal tweetstorm during RNC speech | Business Insider
- You’re wasting money if you use a modem from your cable company — here’... | Business Insider
- We were blown away by the massive police presence at the RNC | Business Insider
- This Instagram account combines your favorite foods with photos of Meryl Streep... | Business Insider