New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Bonds Aren't Dead & The Dollar Will Get Weaker | Financial Sense
- Europe Is 'Just Plain Silly' Too | ZeroHedge
- US Senate Shows It Has Its Priorities Straight... | ZeroHedge
- The Bermuda Triangle Of Economics | ZeroHedge
- Vultures Begin to Circle on Canadian Housing Downside | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: May 17 | ZeroHedge
- Auditing The IRS: "Is There Any Limit To The Scope Where You Folks Can Go?" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ex Amazon Employee: Google Is 'A Threat 'To Amazon's Cloud (AMZN,... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Seth Meyers Knocked Out Anderson Cooper On Saturday Night... | Business Insider
- In One Paragraph, Ben Bernanke Explains Why The Future Is Going... | Business Insider
- 10 Tech Terms Even Non-Geeks Should Know | Business Insider
- 7 Tips From Entrepreneurs On How To Have A Fearless Career | Business Insider
- 12 Scientific Reasons Why You're Not Earning More | Business Insider