New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 15 Warning Signs of Possible Market Top, Recession Next Year | Financial Sense
- "There’s Some Crazy Stuff Going On In New York" As Rental Glut Finally Hits The Bottom Line | ZeroHedge
- Lessons from Japan: Decades of Decay, Endless Monetary Expansion | Financial Sense
- Crude Unable To Bounce Despite Biggest Rig Count Decline In 6 Weeks | ZeroHedge
- In Latest US-China Escalation, Beijing Denies US Aircraft Carrier Access To Hong Kong Port | ZeroHedge
- Berkshire Hathaway Annual Meeting Live Stream | ZeroHedge
- Atlanta Fed Unveils First Q2 GDP Forecast, Sees 1.8% Growth, 0.5% Below Wall Street Consensus | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'You didn't know if he was in his pajamas': Fox News anchor '... | Business Insider
- Man in furry suit who walked into news station with a fake bomb charged... | Business Insider
- There are hot springs in Mexico that hang off the side of a cliff | Business Insider
- The market's most crowded trades could be causing dangerous bubbles | Business Insider
- Gambling could be the solution to low interest rates | Business Insider
- China manufacturing PMI misses in April | Business Insider
- Heineken's Global Brew Master reveals a seismic change in the beer industry... | Business Insider