New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tulsi Gabbard Versus "Regime Change" Wars | ZeroHedge
- America Is No Longer Top Dog: Chinese Military "Reaching Near-Parity" With The West | ZeroHedge
- 50 Rhino Poachers Shot Dead After India Unleashes "Zero Tolerance" Conservation Policy | ZeroHedge
- "Bucket Economics" For Global Macro Investing | ZeroHedge
- "We Respond To Respect": Iran To Conduct New Military Drill In Which "Rockets Will Be Used" | ZeroHedge
- Angry Protesters Demand That Trump "STOP Attacking Women, Muslims, Immigrants, LGBTQ+, Journalists..." | ZeroHedge
- The Art And Pseudoscience Of Monetary Policy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'A natural outgrowth of America electing a reality show president... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- The head of UBS' investment bank wants to set the record straight (UBS) | Business Insider
- 7 kitchen gadgets under $20 that will change the way you cook | Business Insider
- Americans have $12.58 trillion of debt — here's what it looks like | Business Insider
- Under Armour made some huge mistakes that are turning into a nightmare (UA) | Business Insider
- America's affordable housing crisis has reached a new... | Business Insider