New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Supercomputers, Corrections, and Converging Cycles | Financial Sense
- Why Amazon Is Crashing: Jeff Bezos' Nightmare Quarters In Charts | ZeroHedge
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
- You Asked For Market-Lifting Miracles Theo, I Give You Another NYSE Break | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Feeding Off the Big $CAT Today | iBankCoin.com
- Forget "Lower For Longer", The Fed's New Message Is "Sooner But Slower" | ZeroHedge
- Back-Rank Checkmate Potential | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's A Chart Of The Biggest Winners And Losers In Europe's... | Business Insider
- Here's What The MTA Has To Say About Ebola On The Subway | Business Insider
- Don't Get Used To Mobile Apps — Their Days Are Very Obviously Numbered | Business Insider
- This Simple iPhone Trick Is Perfect For Reading In The Dark | Business Insider
- Former SpaceX Exec Explains How Elon Musk Taught Himself Rocket Science... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- US Military Responds To New Allegations Of Civilian Deaths From... | Business Insider