New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: What Americans Celebrate On Thanksgiving Day | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: A Rant - What I Learned From Ferguson | ZeroHedge
- Civil "Wrongs" | ZeroHedge
- Stuck In Reverse And Descending Into Trauma | ZeroHedge
- Swiss Yes Vote Possible - First “Gold Rush” Of 21st Century? | ZeroHedge
- The 'Modest' Economic Implications Of Obama's Immigration Policy Changes | ZeroHedge
- Swiss Gold Initiative: Good Idea With Unintended Consequences | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Everton through to Europa League knockout stage | Business Insider
- Deflation Looms As Eurozone Inflation Drops To 0.3% | Business Insider
- Cricket greats say Australia-India Test should go ahead | Business Insider
- These Airline Passengers In Siberia Were Happy To Get Out And... | Business Insider
- Eleven beheaded bodies found in troubled Mexican state | Business Insider
- Argentine President Emerges After Yet Another Illness And She Is Not Happy With... | Business Insider