New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hillary Clinton Is Grooming A Former Goldman Banker To Become America's Next Treasury Secretary | ZeroHedge
- Jobless Claims, Housing Starts and Earnings Results in Focus | Financial Sense
- Caught On Tape: National Guard Troops Patrol California City, Conduct New Jersey "Homeland Response Drill" | ZeroHedge
- Compare And Contrast: Putin vs Draghi | ZeroHedge
- The World Has Gone M.A.D. | ZeroHedge
- Small Business Optimism: A Nine-Month Low | Financial Sense
- Markets Retreat on Increased Risk of Greek Default | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Raikkonen quickest as Mercedes take it easy | Business Insider
- We talked to an exec from Tidal to find out what... | Business Insider
- IS claims responsibility for deadly Afghan bombing | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Mountain of electrical waste reaches new peak | Business Insider
- Finland goes to the polls, change of government expected | Business Insider
- Amazon tribe's antibiotic resistance concerns experts | Business Insider