New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Options Traders Continue Their Unusual Hedging | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap May 27, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Oregon Senator Warns - Government Is Dramatically Expanding Its Hacking & Surveillance Authority | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Surges To 2016 Highs On Rising Chinese Demand; Decouples From Gold | ZeroHedge
- "The Freeze Is Finished" - Why Did Saudi Arabia Kill OPEC? | ZeroHedge
- How the US Dollar Influences Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Market Bubbles | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These pieces of furniture can fold to become two-... | Business Insider
- The country's summer outlook has been released, and it’s going to be unusually hot | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- This is why a US aircraft carrier is a force to be reckoned with | Business Insider
- Here’s one type of pimple that you should pay attention to | Business Insider
- Simple etiquette rules to remember the next time you fly | Business Insider
- Vigilantes have been obsessed with a border wall long... | Business Insider