New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Markets Signaling Return of Economic Weakness in China | Financial Sense
- And The Best Performing Asset In August Was... | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: September 2 | ZeroHedge
- Double Whammy China PMI Misses Spark Sell-Side Demands For More Stimulus | ZeroHedge
- More Sanctions: Europe Will Ban Purchase Of Russian Bonds; However Russian Gas Exports Remain Untouched | ZeroHedge
- The Manufacturing World Suddenly Goes Into Reverse: Global August PMI Summary | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I Only Used Emoji To Text For A Week To See If It Could Replace The Written Word | Business Insider
- The Company That Makes The Cheap Android Gaming Console Ouya Is Reportedly In Sales Talks With Several... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- When Is The iPhone 6 Coming Out? Probably September 19... (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- This Is The Best Evidence We’ve Seen For The Gigantic 5.5 Inch iPhone 6 | Business Insider
- Ukraine Soldiers Are Battling Russian Tanks In... | Business Insider