New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Historic Volume Surge Forces Deutsche, Morgan Stanley To Shut Down Dark Pools | ZeroHedge
- "It’s Scary, And I’ve Never Seen Anything Like It" - Where Markets Are The Morning After | ZeroHedge
- We're in a Global Bear Market, Says Leading Technician | Financial Sense
- We Like Valeant Pharmaceuticals for a Trade (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Dow Opens Down 500 Points To "Jo Cox" Lows - Largest Gap-Down Since 1986 | ZeroHedge
- IMF Blames Bad Loans For Mozambique's Soaring Debt-To-GDP Ratio | ZeroHedge
- G-7, Central Bank Governors, Christine Lagarde Issue More Statements To Calm Markets | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I spent a night in one of New York City's first... | Business Insider
- How 'Game of Thrones' will be affected by Brexit | Business Insider
- The new 'Zelda' game is made for the 'Minecraft' generation... | Business Insider
- The highest-earning US metro is a town in Texas you've probably never heard... | Business Insider
- Beacons are shaking up the consumer packaged goods market | Business Insider
- This finance trend is so hot even Amazon wants in (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin... | Business Insider