New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap July 28, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- WHERE ARE THE SETUPS? | iBankCoin.com
- Asset Forfeiture – How To Steal Americans' Hard Earned Cash With Zero Repercussions | ZeroHedge
- Yamada on Market Top, Multi-Year Breakouts in Tech Stocks, and Downtrend in Gold | Financial Sense
- 3 Reasons Yellen's FOMC Remains Dovish | Financial Sense
- You Know Iraq's Bad When... | ZeroHedge
- Sunday Matinee at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- World War I Began 100 Years Ago Today — This GIF Shows How It Became A Global... | Business Insider
- Russian Rebels Involved In Shooting Down MH17 Were From... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Morgan Stanley's Junior Bankers Are About To Get A Solid Raise | Business Insider
- POLL: Romney Would Beat Obama In Election Rematch | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek