New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- PBOC In Da House? Yuan Spikes To 3-Week Highs | ZeroHedge
- What Is The Best Method Of Rebellion Against Tyranny? | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: How The Blockchain And Gold Can Work Together | ZeroHedge
- The Bond Market Is Waiting For A Further Correction In Equity Prices | ZeroHedge
- Can Big Oil Continue to Pay Dividends? | Financial Sense
- Why BofA Remains A Seller Until "A Coordinated And Aggressive Global Policy Response" Emerges | ZeroHedge
- The Spread Of ISIS (In 1 Disturbing "The West Is Losing" Animation) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- At least 3 dead, hundreds injured after magnitude 6.4 earthquake strikes Taiwan... | Business Insider
- The case for why Yahoo should buy eBay (YHOO) | Business Insider
- Bernie Sanders supporters used Tinder to... | Business Insider
- Unemployment rate falls to 8-year low (SPY, USD, TLT, GLX, GLD, SPX, DJI) | Business Insider
- How to go to grad school on someone else's dime | Business Insider
- The one question you should never ask at the end of a... | Business Insider
- Big time tech investors are getting more selective | Business Insider