New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Yuan (And Copper) Tumbles As Money Supply Growth Plunges To 13-Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- The Market Is Too Dependent on Hopes That Await Evidence | Financial Sense
- U.S. Consumer Spending: A Positive Surprise! | Financial Sense
- Don’t Bet on Treasury Rally to Continue | Financial Sense
- Flashing Red Warning: Q1 Earnings Growth Plunges To Lowest Since 2012 | ZeroHedge
- Monday Humor: So You Want To Be A Trader... | ZeroHedge
- S&P Futures Lift Back Into Green For 2014 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Seeking A Finance Director For Business Insider | Business Insider
- This Is How Little Kids React These Days When You Show Them A Walkman | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN: Here's Why Gold Prices Will Fall 20% Within 12 Months | Business Insider
- Twitter Is Quietly Building A $100 Million Business In Big Data (TWTR) | Business Insider
- Jeff Bezos And Mark Zuckerberg Are... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek