New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wells Fargo To Be Sanctioned By DOJ For Improperly Seizing Soldiers' Cars | ZeroHedge
- US Spending Disappoints In August As Savings Rate Rises For Second Month | ZeroHedge
- How To Find Your Calling (or…what I learned by accident because of AirBnB) | Altucher Confidential
- Deutsche Bank Yield Curve Inverts As Counterparty Risk Hedging Spikes Despite DoJ Rumors | ZeroHedge
- Robots Will Soon Take Over Building London Skyscrapers Says CEO of Large UK Construction Firm | Financial Sense
- Saudi Arabia Reacts To Sept. 11 Bill Veto Override | ZeroHedge
- Citi Trader: "I Almost Feel Stupid Being Bearish " | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here are all the major newspapers that have... | Business Insider
- Prepaid-card company Green Dot to launch credit card | Business Insider
- Google's next big smartwatch update has been delayed until 2017 (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella has lost one of his key lieutenants: Qi Lu (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella is doubling down on his strategy with a new 5,000-... | Business Insider
- A growing number of Americans are warming up to the idea of a one-party government | Business Insider
- The 'Garage Sale Millionaire' who made his... | Business Insider