New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Proof Positive That the "Recovery" is a Lie and the Fed Is Only Interested in the TBTFs | ZeroHedge
- Kyle Bass Warns "The Fed Is Backed Into A Corner... Equities Are My Biggest Liquidity Worry" | ZeroHedge
- Felix Zulauf: Asset Prices Will Continue to Inflate as China Joins the Party Next | Financial Sense
- Fischer: Fed Going From “Ultra Expansionary” to “Extremely Expansionary” | Financial Sense
- Are Central Banks "Rigging" Rates or Dealing With Past Sins? | Financial Sense
- Europe Pulls Rug From Under Greece, Says "Nein" To "Vague, Piecemeal" Proposals | ZeroHedge
- Greece Prepares To Leave | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's your complete preview of this week's big economic events | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Here's how much Steve Jobs' used to obsess over presentations | Business Insider
- At least 10 trapped after mudslides in flood-hit... | Business Insider
- Solar Impulse departs Myanmar for China | Business Insider
- Nigeria president's vote hit by technology glitch | Business Insider
- Japan industrial production falls 3.4% on-month in... | Business Insider