New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- As Tim Cook "Comes Out", These Nations Still View Homosexuality As "Morally Unacceptable" | ZeroHedge
- Western Banks Find "In China, Nothing Is What It Appears To Be" | ZeroHedge
- Kill The Shorts | iBankCoin.com
- The Halloween Yen Massacre Sends Market To All-Time Highs | ZeroHedge
- "Troubling Trend" NATO Warns Russian Military Aircraft Incursions Worst Since Cold War | ZeroHedge
- Charting Banzainomics: What The BOJ's Shocking Announcement Really Means | ZeroHedge
- Who Will Win This Next Pennant? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Energy, Politics and Putin: Russia's Gas Power Play Traps Europe | TheStreet.com
- Jony Ive Explains Why The Apple Watch Was Harder To Design Than... | Business Insider
- Michael Jordan Talks Trash On Obama's Golf Game | Business Insider
- Peyton Manning Is Still Miles Ahead Of Tom Brady In Career Earnings | Business Insider
- Israel Has Reopened A Jerusalem Mosque That Closed Following... | Business Insider
- Taiwan tycoon faces more charges in food safety scandal | Business Insider
- Amazon Exec: 'We Didn't Get The Price Right' On The Fire... | Business Insider