New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- SocGen Reveals The Best Trading Strategy Of The Year | ZeroHedge
- SMOKING GUN? Obama Defense Deputy Slips Up On Live TV - Reveals Spying On Trump Team And Leaking Of Intel | ZeroHedge
- 4 Factors Driving Oil Prices This Summer | ZeroHedge
- Netherlands: Moderate Parties Hold Onto Power | Financial Sense
- BuzzFeed Preparing For 2018 IPO | ZeroHedge
- Is Twitter Now Censoring Drudge Report? | ZeroHedge
- And Now Fake Consumer Confidence Too: Gallup Says Confidence In The Economy "Tumbled" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Immersive video is the future of digital advertising | Business Insider
- American Airlines is buying a $200 million... | Business Insider
- Trump's Homeland Security chief reportedly had... | Business Insider
- Mark Cuban says healthcare 'should be a right' | Business Insider
- THE INTERNET OF THINGS 2017 REPORT: How the IoT is improving lives to transform the... | Business Insider
- A Russian billionaire with business ties to Paul Manafort says he's... | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs leads bank stocks lower (GS, BAC... | Business Insider