New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Truth Emerges: EIA Admits It "Overestimated" Crude, Gasoline Demand In The First Half By 16% | ZeroHedge
- Oil Plunges Under $45 - Near Saudi-Short-Squeeze-Lows | ZeroHedge
- Massive Debt Bubble in Ireland and Globally Sees Wealthy Diversify Into Gold | ZeroHedge
- South Africa's Largest Debt Manager Halts Loans To State Firms, Rand Tumbles | ZeroHedge
- Obama's Former Doctor Says Hillary "Should Have A Thorough Neurological Exam" | ZeroHedge
- Is the UK Economy Doing Better Post-Brexit? | Financial Sense
- Colorado Professors Kick 'Deniers' Out - "We Will Not, At Any Time, Debate Climate Change" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Brazil's president has been impeached | Business Insider
- 13 money-saving tricks I used when I moved to New York City for graduate school... | Business Insider
- The US is covered in mysterious giant circles you can only see from a plane | Business Insider
- The CEO of billion-dollar startup Slack starts every job interview... | Business Insider
- SWIFT discloses more cyber thefts and... | Business Insider
- 15 tips to start earning money doing what you love, from people who have done it | Business Insider
- The US Justice Department made an announcement about... | Business Insider