Dow 15,000: Will Stocks Keep Going Up?
The Talking Heads are all over this one. The consensus is that the Dow Jones along with U.S. stocks will continue to head higher. Thus the Dow Jones at 15,000 is not the end for 2013. We expect more and it's likely we will get it.
Tony Dwyer of Canaccord Genuity (CF) has the most bullish estimate of all major Wall Street equity strategists, with a 1760 yearend target on the S&P 500.
Birinyi Associates, an independent shop, was among the first to advise getting into U.S. equities before they reached their low a little more than four years ago. With its prediction that the S&P 500 would hit 1600 already successful, the firm now thinks the index could ascend to 1900.
Bill Berger in a 1995 speech at a Society of American Business Editors and Writers conference in Boston, and it was almost as laughable then — with the Dow at 4,500 — as it seems now, when it stands more than 100,000 points into the Dow’s future.
There’s a decent chance the Dow hits 116,200 before 2050.
MAGIC 8-BALL HELP US
Now the moment of truth. You will have to ask the question yourself then find your answer. What that you say Magic 8-Ball, how high will stocks go?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- North Korea Warns China Of "Catastrophic Consequences" For Siding With U.S. | ZeroHedge
- Measuring Hard and Soft Power in a Potential War With North Korea | Financial Sense
- 50,000 Police Monitor As 47 Million French Voters Decide The Fate Of Europe | ZeroHedge
- Failing Malls Turn Empty Parking Lots Into Carnivals To Generate Cash | ZeroHedge
- How The Euro Will React After The First French Results Come Out | ZeroHedge
- Is the US Workforce Nearing Full Recovery? | Financial Sense
- Ontario Finally Moves to Douse Real Estate Inferno | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon's latest service wants to make buying a car and taking care of... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- TD Ameritrade: Tons of people set up trading accounts just to buy Snapchat (SNAP)... | Business Insider
- This New York college has a 100% job placement rate and charges zero tuition... | Business Insider
- This chart explains why Tesla has been making history (TSLA) | Business Insider
- The policeman killed on the Champs-Elysees was one of the first... | Business Insider
- America has an internet problem — but a radical change could solve... | Business Insider