Dow 15,000: Will Stocks Keep Going Up?
The Talking Heads are all over this one. The consensus is that the Dow Jones along with U.S. stocks will continue to head higher. Thus the Dow Jones at 15,000 is not the end for 2013. We expect more and it's likely we will get it.
Tony Dwyer of Canaccord Genuity (CF) has the most bullish estimate of all major Wall Street equity strategists, with a 1760 yearend target on the S&P 500.
Birinyi Associates, an independent shop, was among the first to advise getting into U.S. equities before they reached their low a little more than four years ago. With its prediction that the S&P 500 would hit 1600 already successful, the firm now thinks the index could ascend to 1900.
Bill Berger in a 1995 speech at a Society of American Business Editors and Writers conference in Boston, and it was almost as laughable then — with the Dow at 4,500 — as it seems now, when it stands more than 100,000 points into the Dow’s future.
There’s a decent chance the Dow hits 116,200 before 2050.
MAGIC 8-BALL HELP US
Now the moment of truth. You will have to ask the question yourself then find your answer. What that you say Magic 8-Ball, how high will stocks go?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The American Dream Is Hardest To Achieve In... | ZeroHedge
- Two Charts for the Morning Warrior in You | iBankCoin.com
- Prem Watsa's 9 Observations Why There Is A "Monstrous Real Estate Bubble In China Which Could Burst Anytime" | ZeroHedge
- A Tale Of Two Bubbles | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Military Conducts Training Drill, To Test "Combat Readiness" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Hedges Against Surge In Cost Of Bread, Eggs, Beer and Fuel | ZeroHedge
- THe SiaMeSe TWiNS oF PLaNeT PoNZi... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A New Blood Test Predicts Alzheimer’s With 90% Accuracy | Business Insider
- Netflix Revenues Are Closing In... | Business Insider
- A City In The Philippines Is Officially The Selfie Capital Of The World... | Business Insider
- Life-Saving Medication Denied To A Dying 7-Year-Old Boy, And His Parents Are... | Business Insider
- Why Tesla Is Going After the Christie Administration | TheStreet.com
- Here's A 10-Second Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Today | Business Insider
- Apple Has 'Objectively Insane' Patent Demands For Samsung | Business Insider