Dow 15,000: Will Stocks Keep Going Up?
The Talking Heads are all over this one. The consensus is that the Dow Jones along with U.S. stocks will continue to head higher. Thus the Dow Jones at 15,000 is not the end for 2013. We expect more and it's likely we will get it.
Tony Dwyer of Canaccord Genuity (CF) has the most bullish estimate of all major Wall Street equity strategists, with a 1760 yearend target on the S&P 500.
Birinyi Associates, an independent shop, was among the first to advise getting into U.S. equities before they reached their low a little more than four years ago. With its prediction that the S&P 500 would hit 1600 already successful, the firm now thinks the index could ascend to 1900.
Bill Berger in a 1995 speech at a Society of American Business Editors and Writers conference in Boston, and it was almost as laughable then — with the Dow at 4,500 — as it seems now, when it stands more than 100,000 points into the Dow’s future.
There’s a decent chance the Dow hits 116,200 before 2050.
MAGIC 8-BALL HELP US
Now the moment of truth. You will have to ask the question yourself then find your answer. What that you say Magic 8-Ball, how high will stocks go?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global Economies Will Dictate Rate Hike Timing | Financial Sense
- Renewable Energy: Does It Need Critically Rare Materials? | Financial Sense
- Gary Shilling on Interest Rates, Deleveraging, and Corporate Profits | Financial Sense
- This Indicator Suggests Gold’s Bear Market Has a lot Longer to Go – But Is It Right? | Financial Sense
- Irrational Exuberance – Descriptive Superlatives Exhaustion Point Is Reached | ZeroHedge
- THE TURKEY GODS ARE HERE | iBankCoin.com
- Prosperity Amidst the Ruins | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are Some Of The Crazy Things Best Buy Does To Prepare For Black Friday | Business Insider
- Now, Anyone On Earth Can See A View Of Our Planet From Space In Real Time | Business Insider
- How Samsung Executive David Eun Changed His Life After Surviving A Plane Crash Last... | Business Insider
- These Are America's Secret Elite Warriors | Business Insider
- Russia Now Has 'A $12 Billion Reminder' Of Its Money Problems | Business Insider
- Hughes' blow a cruel example of cricket's risks | Business Insider
- South Korea Just Banned Unregulated Selfie Sticks | Business Insider