Dow 15,000: Will Stocks Keep Going Up?
The Talking Heads are all over this one. The consensus is that the Dow Jones along with U.S. stocks will continue to head higher. Thus the Dow Jones at 15,000 is not the end for 2013. We expect more and it's likely we will get it.
Tony Dwyer of Canaccord Genuity (CF) has the most bullish estimate of all major Wall Street equity strategists, with a 1760 yearend target on the S&P 500.
Birinyi Associates, an independent shop, was among the first to advise getting into U.S. equities before they reached their low a little more than four years ago. With its prediction that the S&P 500 would hit 1600 already successful, the firm now thinks the index could ascend to 1900.
Bill Berger in a 1995 speech at a Society of American Business Editors and Writers conference in Boston, and it was almost as laughable then — with the Dow at 4,500 — as it seems now, when it stands more than 100,000 points into the Dow’s future.
There’s a decent chance the Dow hits 116,200 before 2050.
MAGIC 8-BALL HELP US
Now the moment of truth. You will have to ask the question yourself then find your answer. What that you say Magic 8-Ball, how high will stocks go?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Direct Evidence For The Supercycle | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: April 20 | ZeroHedge
- Charts For Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- "Surviving Or Thriving" - What Canada's 40% Surge In Meat Prices Means For Ordinary People | ZeroHedge
- "Too Many Zeros": China's Stock Bubble Proves Too Much For Computers | ZeroHedge
- BiLLY KRiSTooL... | ZeroHedge
- Forget The Snow, It's The Drought That Is Crushing The US Economy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Finnish PM Alexander Stubb concedes election defeat | Business Insider
- Russian deputy prime minister: 'The Arctic is a Russian Mecca' | Business Insider
- We found out which type of coffee gives you the most energy | Business Insider
- Bomb explodes outside Spanish embassy in Libya:... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, STI, HSBC) | Business Insider
- The 21 most successful Apple alumni of all time | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (GOOG, TWTR, YHOO, IBM) | Business Insider