Dow 15,000: Will Stocks Keep Going Up?
The Talking Heads are all over this one. The consensus is that the Dow Jones along with U.S. stocks will continue to head higher. Thus the Dow Jones at 15,000 is not the end for 2013. We expect more and it's likely we will get it.
Tony Dwyer of Canaccord Genuity (CF) has the most bullish estimate of all major Wall Street equity strategists, with a 1760 yearend target on the S&P 500.
Birinyi Associates, an independent shop, was among the first to advise getting into U.S. equities before they reached their low a little more than four years ago. With its prediction that the S&P 500 would hit 1600 already successful, the firm now thinks the index could ascend to 1900.
Bill Berger in a 1995 speech at a Society of American Business Editors and Writers conference in Boston, and it was almost as laughable then — with the Dow at 4,500 — as it seems now, when it stands more than 100,000 points into the Dow’s future.
There’s a decent chance the Dow hits 116,200 before 2050.
MAGIC 8-BALL HELP US
Now the moment of truth. You will have to ask the question yourself then find your answer. What that you say Magic 8-Ball, how high will stocks go?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ugly, Tailing 7 Year Auction Prices At Lowest Bid To Cover Since May 2009 | ZeroHedge
- "Wall of Money" Hitting Market Before 2016-2017 Global Crisis | Financial Sense
- S&P Tumbles Into Red Year-To-Date, Gold Goes Green | ZeroHedge
- Are you Ready to Have Your Faces Chewed Off by Rabid Dogs? | iBankCoin.com
- Presenting The Theater Of War; Who Controls Yemen? | ZeroHedge
- EVERYONE LOSES | iBankCoin.com
- The World's Greatest Oil Chokepoints, And Why Yemen Matters | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pilot locked out of cockpit before Germanwings crash:... | Business Insider
- Apple CEO Tim Cook 'plans to give away all his... | Business Insider
- Gun drills and discipline at S.Africa anti-poaching... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- 3G in talks to buy Kraft in $40 bn deal: US report | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- 12 surprising downsides of getting rich | Business Insider