Dow 15,000: Will Stocks Keep Going Up?
The Talking Heads are all over this one. The consensus is that the Dow Jones along with U.S. stocks will continue to head higher. Thus the Dow Jones at 15,000 is not the end for 2013. We expect more and it's likely we will get it.
Tony Dwyer of Canaccord Genuity (CF) has the most bullish estimate of all major Wall Street equity strategists, with a 1760 yearend target on the S&P 500.
Birinyi Associates, an independent shop, was among the first to advise getting into U.S. equities before they reached their low a little more than four years ago. With its prediction that the S&P 500 would hit 1600 already successful, the firm now thinks the index could ascend to 1900.
Bill Berger in a 1995 speech at a Society of American Business Editors and Writers conference in Boston, and it was almost as laughable then — with the Dow at 4,500 — as it seems now, when it stands more than 100,000 points into the Dow’s future.
There’s a decent chance the Dow hits 116,200 before 2050.
MAGIC 8-BALL HELP US
Now the moment of truth. You will have to ask the question yourself then find your answer. What that you say Magic 8-Ball, how high will stocks go?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Bails Out Brazil In $50 Billion Regional Power Grab | ZeroHedge
- Despite Weaker-Than-Expected PMI, Chinese Stocks Stumble | ZeroHedge
- US Retaliates At China Escalation, Warns Sea "Sandcastles" May "Lead To Conflict" | ZeroHedge
- Public Confused Why World's Biggest Banks Admitting Criminal Fraud, Leads To Public Yawns | ZeroHedge
- Is Martial Law Justified If ISIS Attacks? | ZeroHedge
- Shake Shocker: Each SHAK "Restaurant" Is Now Worth $53 Million | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Recover Post-FOMC Losses After 4-For-4 Economic Data Misses | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A founder who sold his company for $260 million is being sued by the company that... | Business Insider
- There was a big spike in banks repossessing foreclosed homes in April | Business Insider
- App developers think Apple just created a new market that will be worth... | Business Insider
- SunnyD just released a hilarious ad recreating the iconic '90s rollerblading kids — all... | Business Insider
- How former NFL star Tiki Barber hires at his startup | Business Insider
- Formula 1 driver signs $155 million contract that will make him one of the... | Business Insider
- This incredible map lets New Yorkers see vintage photos of their street corners | Business Insider