Dow 15,000: Will Stocks Keep Going Up?
The Talking Heads are all over this one. The consensus is that the Dow Jones along with U.S. stocks will continue to head higher. Thus the Dow Jones at 15,000 is not the end for 2013. We expect more and it's likely we will get it.
Tony Dwyer of Canaccord Genuity (CF) has the most bullish estimate of all major Wall Street equity strategists, with a 1760 yearend target on the S&P 500.
Birinyi Associates, an independent shop, was among the first to advise getting into U.S. equities before they reached their low a little more than four years ago. With its prediction that the S&P 500 would hit 1600 already successful, the firm now thinks the index could ascend to 1900.
Bill Berger in a 1995 speech at a Society of American Business Editors and Writers conference in Boston, and it was almost as laughable then — with the Dow at 4,500 — as it seems now, when it stands more than 100,000 points into the Dow’s future.
There’s a decent chance the Dow hits 116,200 before 2050.
MAGIC 8-BALL HELP US
Now the moment of truth. You will have to ask the question yourself then find your answer. What that you say Magic 8-Ball, how high will stocks go?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Unleashes Perfect Storm Of Bad News Prompting Stock Market Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Chief Of Russian Air Force Accuses Turkey Of Coordinated Ambush On Downed Jet | ZeroHedge
- China's Plunge Protection Team Now Owns 6% Of The Entire Chinese Stock Market | ZeroHedge
- Jeez! What Ever Happened To The "Free World"? | ZeroHedge
- Energy Storage Tech Finally Starting to Compete With the Grid | Financial Sense
- US Ally Saudi Arabia's New King Likes Beheading People More Than His Predecessor | ZeroHedge
- Salting The Economy To Death | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Beats has splurged out for a sponsored Snapchat Lens this Black Friday (... | Business Insider
- 'It's similar to North Korea': Inside ISIS's sophisticated strategy to... | Business Insider
- Greek economy contracts 0.9% in third quarter: revised... | Business Insider
- Favre throws kind words at Packers successor, Rodgers | Business Insider
- New Zealand win toss and bat in first-ever day-night Test... | Business Insider
- Meet Jennifer Lawrence's small but powerful squad that's taking over Hollywood | Business Insider
- Panthers still perfect, Romo hurt again in 33-14 Dallas... | Business Insider