Dow 15,000: Will Stocks Keep Going Up?
The Talking Heads are all over this one. The consensus is that the Dow Jones along with U.S. stocks will continue to head higher. Thus the Dow Jones at 15,000 is not the end for 2013. We expect more and it's likely we will get it.
Tony Dwyer of Canaccord Genuity (CF) has the most bullish estimate of all major Wall Street equity strategists, with a 1760 yearend target on the S&P 500.
Birinyi Associates, an independent shop, was among the first to advise getting into U.S. equities before they reached their low a little more than four years ago. With its prediction that the S&P 500 would hit 1600 already successful, the firm now thinks the index could ascend to 1900.
Bill Berger in a 1995 speech at a Society of American Business Editors and Writers conference in Boston, and it was almost as laughable then — with the Dow at 4,500 — as it seems now, when it stands more than 100,000 points into the Dow’s future.
There’s a decent chance the Dow hits 116,200 before 2050.
MAGIC 8-BALL HELP US
Now the moment of truth. You will have to ask the question yourself then find your answer. What that you say Magic 8-Ball, how high will stocks go?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Basic Incomes in Finland and Scotland Are Reaction to Trump's Politics | ZeroHedge
- Inequality Doesn't Create Poverty | ZeroHedge
- Netanyahu, Trump To Talk By Phone Sunday; May Announce Move Of US Embassy To Jerusalem | ZeroHedge
- Treasuries Besieged by 'Idiot Money': Record Shorts in Treasuries Paint an Ominous Picture for Bond Bears | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Storms and Trade Wars | Financial Sense
- An Alternative Perspective On Today's "Women's March" | ZeroHedge
- 2017 Will Be An Important Year For The Currency Wars | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 'Deploraball' bash laid bare the fractious tension between the 'new right... | Business Insider
- How the mafia used a lion to collect money | Business Insider
- Sundance vets Elijah Wood... | Business Insider
- The Rolls-Royce shipping command center concept looks right out of a sci-fi... | Business Insider
- 25 of the worst US cities for credit card debt | Business Insider
- 5 successful people who always get a full night of sleep | Business Insider
- Meet the power players who really run Uber | Business Insider