Dow 15,000: Will Stocks Keep Going Up?
The Talking Heads are all over this one. The consensus is that the Dow Jones along with U.S. stocks will continue to head higher. Thus the Dow Jones at 15,000 is not the end for 2013. We expect more and it's likely we will get it.
Tony Dwyer of Canaccord Genuity (CF) has the most bullish estimate of all major Wall Street equity strategists, with a 1760 yearend target on the S&P 500.
Birinyi Associates, an independent shop, was among the first to advise getting into U.S. equities before they reached their low a little more than four years ago. With its prediction that the S&P 500 would hit 1600 already successful, the firm now thinks the index could ascend to 1900.
Bill Berger in a 1995 speech at a Society of American Business Editors and Writers conference in Boston, and it was almost as laughable then — with the Dow at 4,500 — as it seems now, when it stands more than 100,000 points into the Dow’s future.
There’s a decent chance the Dow hits 116,200 before 2050.
MAGIC 8-BALL HELP US
Now the moment of truth. You will have to ask the question yourself then find your answer. What that you say Magic 8-Ball, how high will stocks go?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Did Artificial Intelligence Deny You Credit? | Financial Sense
- An OPEC Deal Extension Isn't As Simple As It Sounds | ZeroHedge
- Ally Financial Slashes Guidance As Used Car Prices Suffer "Worst Decline In 20 Years" | ZeroHedge
- THe ReTuRN OF CoMeY THe CLoWN... | ZeroHedge
- 5 Financial Myths You Should Ignore | ZeroHedge
- Sweden Readies Network Of Nuclear Fallout Bunkers As Fears Grow Of Russian Attack | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Prepping Case Linking North Korea To $81MM New York Fed Bank Heist | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The retail apocalypse has officially descended on America | Business Insider
- TRUMP THREATENS HOUSE REPUBLICANS: If you vote against the healthcare bill, '... | Business Insider
- Google Maps finds a way monetize (GOOG) | Business Insider
- 10 Easter eggs and references you may have missed in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' | Business Insider
- There's a big difference between Reaganomics and... | Business Insider
- Democrats can't agree whether to fight Trump’s Supreme Court... | Business Insider
- Norway was just ranked the happiest country in the world | Business Insider