Dow 15,000: Will Stocks Keep Going Up?
The Talking Heads are all over this one. The consensus is that the Dow Jones along with U.S. stocks will continue to head higher. Thus the Dow Jones at 15,000 is not the end for 2013. We expect more and it's likely we will get it.
Tony Dwyer of Canaccord Genuity (CF) has the most bullish estimate of all major Wall Street equity strategists, with a 1760 yearend target on the S&P 500.
Birinyi Associates, an independent shop, was among the first to advise getting into U.S. equities before they reached their low a little more than four years ago. With its prediction that the S&P 500 would hit 1600 already successful, the firm now thinks the index could ascend to 1900.
Bill Berger in a 1995 speech at a Society of American Business Editors and Writers conference in Boston, and it was almost as laughable then — with the Dow at 4,500 — as it seems now, when it stands more than 100,000 points into the Dow’s future.
There’s a decent chance the Dow hits 116,200 before 2050.
MAGIC 8-BALL HELP US
Now the moment of truth. You will have to ask the question yourself then find your answer. What that you say Magic 8-Ball, how high will stocks go?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 18 Stats That Prove That Government Dependence Has Reached Epidemic Levels | ZeroHedge
- The Four Horsemen Shall Be Reduced to Three | iBankCoin.com
- Wave To The Webcam Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- Krugman, Who Is Paid $25,000/Month To Study Inequality, Says "Nobody Wants Us To Become Cuba" | ZeroHedge
- Russia Confirms Troop Build-Up Near Ukraine; Warns West, More Sanctions "Absolutely Unacceptable" | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Why The West's Financial Warfare Against Russia May Lead To The Real Thing | ZeroHedge
- 85% of Pension Funds to Fail in Three Decades | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Founder Of A Dot-Com Disaster Is Giving His Old Grocery Delivery Idea Another Shot... | Business Insider
- 16 Stunning Photos Of New Orleans' Mansions And 'Shotgun Shacks... | Business Insider
- Jump-Start Your Day With This Ancient Coffee Recipe | Business Insider
- The 25 Best Neighborhoods For Young People | Business Insider
- How Google Totally Botched The Release Of The Most Exciting Consumer Tech Product Since The... | Business Insider
- Oracle Wants Everyone To Stop Blaming It For Oregon's 'Disaster Zone... | Business Insider
- Airbnb Takes New Funding At A $10 Billion Valuation | Business Insider