Dow 15,000: Will Stocks Keep Going Up?
The Talking Heads are all over this one. The consensus is that the Dow Jones along with U.S. stocks will continue to head higher. Thus the Dow Jones at 15,000 is not the end for 2013. We expect more and it's likely we will get it.
Tony Dwyer of Canaccord Genuity (CF) has the most bullish estimate of all major Wall Street equity strategists, with a 1760 yearend target on the S&P 500.
Birinyi Associates, an independent shop, was among the first to advise getting into U.S. equities before they reached their low a little more than four years ago. With its prediction that the S&P 500 would hit 1600 already successful, the firm now thinks the index could ascend to 1900.
Bill Berger in a 1995 speech at a Society of American Business Editors and Writers conference in Boston, and it was almost as laughable then — with the Dow at 4,500 — as it seems now, when it stands more than 100,000 points into the Dow’s future.
There’s a decent chance the Dow hits 116,200 before 2050.
MAGIC 8-BALL HELP US
Now the moment of truth. You will have to ask the question yourself then find your answer. What that you say Magic 8-Ball, how high will stocks go?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Search for Yield and Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- This Is The Way The World Ends... | ZeroHedge
- Iceland Sounds Alarm After Largest Volcano Rocked By Big Earthquake Cluster | ZeroHedge
- What Will Happen After November 8th? | ZeroHedge
- “Why Case Against Gold Is Wrong” - James Rickards | ZeroHedge
- Trump By a Landslide? | Financial Sense
- Will The Election Be Hacked: FBI Finds "Foreigners" Breached Two State Election Databases | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Colin Kaepernick lost 'a ton' of weight, and it's becoming... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump goes on extended early-morning Twitter tirade | Business Insider
- You can buy some of Patagonia's best sellers at a rare discount today | Business Insider
- Afghanistan has arrested an Iranian official for... | Business Insider
- Louisiana authorities are searching for 3 escaped prisoners... | Business Insider
- 7 robots that could replace humans in the kitchen | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider