Dow 15,000: Will Stocks Keep Going Up?
The Talking Heads are all over this one. The consensus is that the Dow Jones along with U.S. stocks will continue to head higher. Thus the Dow Jones at 15,000 is not the end for 2013. We expect more and it's likely we will get it.
Tony Dwyer of Canaccord Genuity (CF) has the most bullish estimate of all major Wall Street equity strategists, with a 1760 yearend target on the S&P 500.
Birinyi Associates, an independent shop, was among the first to advise getting into U.S. equities before they reached their low a little more than four years ago. With its prediction that the S&P 500 would hit 1600 already successful, the firm now thinks the index could ascend to 1900.
Bill Berger in a 1995 speech at a Society of American Business Editors and Writers conference in Boston, and it was almost as laughable then — with the Dow at 4,500 — as it seems now, when it stands more than 100,000 points into the Dow’s future.
There’s a decent chance the Dow hits 116,200 before 2050.
MAGIC 8-BALL HELP US
Now the moment of truth. You will have to ask the question yourself then find your answer. What that you say Magic 8-Ball, how high will stocks go?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 20 Years Later, Greenspan's "Irrational Exuberance" Has Become Even More Irrational | ZeroHedge
- Italian Crisis Sparks Buying Panic In US Stocks - Dow Hits Record High | ZeroHedge
- All Eyes On Monte Paschi, Whose Bailout Is Now In Doubt, And Italian Bank Sector Contagion | ZeroHedge
- A 'Disintegrative Winter': The Debt And Anti-Status Quo Super-Cycle Has Turned | ZeroHedge
- "Pizzagate" Explodes After Man Arrested In Comet Restaurant Shooting | ZeroHedge
- A Visual History Of Population In America | ZeroHedge
- Germany Outraged After Afghan Refugee Arrested In Rape, Murder Of 19 Year Old Female Student | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Everything you need to know about the final 'Westworld' twist no one saw coming... | Business Insider
- Trump didn't flip Rust Belt voters — Clinton lost them | Business Insider
- Under Armour just inked a major deal that should scare Adidas and Nike... | Business Insider
- A relationship therapist reveals the best way to... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Volkswagen is launching on-demand shuttle services in 2017 to... | Business Insider
- Mark Cuban shares his best advice for young people taking on a leadership... | Business Insider