Dow 15,000: Will Stocks Keep Going Up?
The Talking Heads are all over this one. The consensus is that the Dow Jones along with U.S. stocks will continue to head higher. Thus the Dow Jones at 15,000 is not the end for 2013. We expect more and it's likely we will get it.
Tony Dwyer of Canaccord Genuity (CF) has the most bullish estimate of all major Wall Street equity strategists, with a 1760 yearend target on the S&P 500.
Birinyi Associates, an independent shop, was among the first to advise getting into U.S. equities before they reached their low a little more than four years ago. With its prediction that the S&P 500 would hit 1600 already successful, the firm now thinks the index could ascend to 1900.
Bill Berger in a 1995 speech at a Society of American Business Editors and Writers conference in Boston, and it was almost as laughable then — with the Dow at 4,500 — as it seems now, when it stands more than 100,000 points into the Dow’s future.
There’s a decent chance the Dow hits 116,200 before 2050.
MAGIC 8-BALL HELP US
Now the moment of truth. You will have to ask the question yourself then find your answer. What that you say Magic 8-Ball, how high will stocks go?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- First Default By U.S. Commonwealth In History: Puerto Rico Fails To Make Required Debt Payment | ZeroHedge
- Jimmy Carter Rages At What The U.S. Has Become: "Just An Oligarchy With Unlimited Political Bribery" | ZeroHedge
- Falling Crude Prices Put Producers Between a Rock and a Hard Place | Financial Sense
- Chinese Economy Crashes To 2-Year Low; China Stocks Plunge, Asian Stocks Test 2015 Lows | ZeroHedge
- Dow 5000? Charles Nenner Discusses His Cycle Theory and Predictions for the Market | Financial Sense
- Dramatic Footage: How Venezuelans Get Milk Powder | ZeroHedge
- Varoufakis: "In 1967 There Were The Tanks And In 2015 There Were The Banks" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Iran is going to start snapping up Boeing and... | Business Insider
- 17 things every guy should do to look sharp | Business Insider
- This fisherman caught a massive 400-pound fish while straddling a... | Business Insider
- Video shows two cranes collapsing while... | Business Insider
- Tesla has a secret weapon to compete with other carmakers (... | Business Insider
- This Iranian coffee shop is bizarrely similar to Starbucks | Business Insider
- Why foreign policy is the only issue to consider in the next election | Business Insider