Dow 15,000: Will Stocks Keep Going Up?
The Talking Heads are all over this one. The consensus is that the Dow Jones along with U.S. stocks will continue to head higher. Thus the Dow Jones at 15,000 is not the end for 2013. We expect more and it's likely we will get it.
Tony Dwyer of Canaccord Genuity (CF) has the most bullish estimate of all major Wall Street equity strategists, with a 1760 yearend target on the S&P 500.
Birinyi Associates, an independent shop, was among the first to advise getting into U.S. equities before they reached their low a little more than four years ago. With its prediction that the S&P 500 would hit 1600 already successful, the firm now thinks the index could ascend to 1900.
Bill Berger in a 1995 speech at a Society of American Business Editors and Writers conference in Boston, and it was almost as laughable then — with the Dow at 4,500 — as it seems now, when it stands more than 100,000 points into the Dow’s future.
There’s a decent chance the Dow hits 116,200 before 2050.
MAGIC 8-BALL HELP US
Now the moment of truth. You will have to ask the question yourself then find your answer. What that you say Magic 8-Ball, how high will stocks go?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Euro Eases to New 2014 Lows | Financial Sense
- First Syrian Rebels, Now Hamas: Qatar Once Again Emerges As "Mystery" US-Backed Sponsor Of War | ZeroHedge
- 10,000 PERCENT! | iBankCoin.com
- "He Who Makes The Rules Never Goes To Jail For Breaking Them" | ZeroHedge
- Avi Gilburt: Gold Could Break Below $1000; Sees Sharp Decline in Stocks Before Final Top | Financial Sense
- America The Divided: Everyone Knows We Have Problems But There Is Very Little Agreement On Solutions | ZeroHedge
- Useful Idiots and the Something For Nothing Society - Part 1 of 3 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US Says It Has New Evidence That Russia Fired... | Business Insider
- Shares Of A Major US Trucker Are Crashing After Management Says It Can't Find... | Business Insider
- Cisco CEO: I Don't Need To Sign A Pledge To Give To Charity (CSCO) | Business Insider
- Here's Why It's So Hard To Learn A New Language As An Adult | Business Insider
- A San Francisco Startup Has Plans To Blow Up The Egg Industry | Business Insider
- MannKind Afrezza Partnership News Coming Within Weeks | TheStreet.com
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com