Which Stocks do have AAA Credit Ratings? (MSFT, JNJ, XOM)
Now that the U.S. Government has lost its Triple-A credit rating, investors are thinking "which companies can I own that do have a AAA rating?". Fellow Masters the top dogs that do maintain a better credit rating than the U.S. Government are Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) and Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT).
Forget Uncle Sam, I put my faith in the AAA U.S. Corporation, with liberty and justice for all.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
AOL's DailyFinance beat us to the story, so here's what they have to say -- We've had a wild few weeks leading up to a big debt-ceiling deal, which some have hailed as a historic compromise, and others as a "Satan sandwich." The threat that major credit rating agencies might downgrade the United States of America from its top rating of AAA to something less perfect lent extra urgency to the negotiations.
While two of the main agencies have left our rating unchanged, the S&P did indeed demote it, despite the debt deal. That means there are now four companies whose AAA status leaves them rated higher than the U.S. government.
The cream of the crop
There are 500 large companies in the S&P 500, and more than 8,000 stock securities that trade on the NYSE Arca platform, including Nasdaq-listed stocks. Out of all that, only Johnson & Johnson (NYS: JNJ) , Microsoft (NAS: MSFT) , Automatic Data Processing, and ExxonMobil (NYS: XOM) hold the top credit rating! What makes them so special?
See full article from DailyFinance: http://srph.it/mQRUIj
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Who Wins from Rising Natural Gas Prices? | Financial Sense
- US Senate Shows It Has Its Priorities Straight... | ZeroHedge
- Market Rally Continues Along With QE | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $MT | iBankCoin.com
- HOW TO QUIT YOUR JOB | Altucher Confidential
- This Might Be Why There’s a Student Debt Bubble | iBankCoin.com
- Chinese Profitability Squeezed Further By Third Year Of Double-Digit Wage Gains | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The UK Has Just Had One Lost Decade, And It's... | Business Insider
- Here Are All The Ways The World Uses Gold | Business Insider
- There Are Only A Few Hours Left For Facebook To Rush In And Break Up The Yahoo-Tumblr Deal... | Business Insider
- Crazy Footage Of 737 On Fire, Tires Melting, People Running Off The Plane | Business Insider
- Cramer's Top Stock Picks: KMP EPD MWE PAA WPZ EAC | TheStreet.com
- The 15 New York Restaurants That Wall Streeters Love The Most | Business Insider
- I Didn't Love Google Glass, But It Did Help Me Live In The Moment With My Kids | Business Insider