Which Stocks do have AAA Credit Ratings? (MSFT, JNJ, XOM)
Now that the U.S. Government has lost its Triple-A credit rating, investors are thinking "which companies can I own that do have a AAA rating?". Fellow Masters the top dogs that do maintain a better credit rating than the U.S. Government are Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) and Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT).
Forget Uncle Sam, I put my faith in the AAA U.S. Corporation, with liberty and justice for all.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
AOL's DailyFinance beat us to the story, so here's what they have to say -- We've had a wild few weeks leading up to a big debt-ceiling deal, which some have hailed as a historic compromise, and others as a "Satan sandwich." The threat that major credit rating agencies might downgrade the United States of America from its top rating of AAA to something less perfect lent extra urgency to the negotiations.
While two of the main agencies have left our rating unchanged, the S&P did indeed demote it, despite the debt deal. That means there are now four companies whose AAA status leaves them rated higher than the U.S. government.
The cream of the crop
There are 500 large companies in the S&P 500, and more than 8,000 stock securities that trade on the NYSE Arca platform, including Nasdaq-listed stocks. Out of all that, only Johnson & Johnson (NYS: JNJ) , Microsoft (NAS: MSFT) , Automatic Data Processing, and ExxonMobil (NYS: XOM) hold the top credit rating! What makes them so special?
See full article from DailyFinance: http://srph.it/mQRUIj
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caption Contest: Obama Meets Castro | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Stock Market Setups for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Lots of Heavy Lifting with These Fruits | iBankCoin.com
- Despair, Hope, Growth, Optimism | ZeroHedge
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- Futures Resume Overnight Levitation Mode | ZeroHedge
- China "Fixes" Pollution Problem... By Raising Danger Threshold | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Tech Things You Need To Know This Morning | Business Insider
- How To Buy Bitcoins Completely Anonymously | Business Insider
- CHART: Record-Setting Weekend Has The NFL On Pace To Score The Most... | Business Insider
- Why Your iPhone May Be About to Get A Whole Lot More Expensive | TheStreet.com
- eBay CEO Slams Amazon's Delivery Drones As A 'Fantasy' | Business Insider
- China's Shift To Cheaper Android Smartphones Points To An Uphill Climb For The... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (QQQ, SPY, DIA, COST) | Business Insider