Which Stocks do have AAA Credit Ratings? (MSFT, JNJ, XOM)
Now that the U.S. Government has lost its Triple-A credit rating, investors are thinking "which companies can I own that do have a AAA rating?". Fellow Masters the top dogs that do maintain a better credit rating than the U.S. Government are Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) and Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT).
Forget Uncle Sam, I put my faith in the AAA U.S. Corporation, with liberty and justice for all.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
AOL's DailyFinance beat us to the story, so here's what they have to say -- We've had a wild few weeks leading up to a big debt-ceiling deal, which some have hailed as a historic compromise, and others as a "Satan sandwich." The threat that major credit rating agencies might downgrade the United States of America from its top rating of AAA to something less perfect lent extra urgency to the negotiations.
While two of the main agencies have left our rating unchanged, the S&P did indeed demote it, despite the debt deal. That means there are now four companies whose AAA status leaves them rated higher than the U.S. government.
The cream of the crop
There are 500 large companies in the S&P 500, and more than 8,000 stock securities that trade on the NYSE Arca platform, including Nasdaq-listed stocks. Out of all that, only Johnson & Johnson (NYS: JNJ) , Microsoft (NAS: MSFT) , Automatic Data Processing, and ExxonMobil (NYS: XOM) hold the top credit rating! What makes them so special?
See full article from DailyFinance: http://srph.it/mQRUIj
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "China's Carl Icahn" Hedge Fund Billionaire Sentenced To Five And A Half Years In Prison | ZeroHedge
- "Billion-Year" Gambian President Was Installed By The CIA | ZeroHedge
- Germany's Anti-Establishment AfD To Discipline Leader For Controversial Holocaust Memorial Speech | ZeroHedge
- Trump Fires Up Europe's Anti-Establishment Movement | ZeroHedge
- JPM: "It Remains A Mystery Why So Many Continue To Anticipate A Change In Trump's Behavior" | ZeroHedge
- Trump and the Four Levers of Government Policy | Financial Sense
- Twitter Storms and Trade Wars | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Failures in the fight against ISIS reveal some... | Business Insider
- Paul Ryan and Trump see 2 fundamentally different US economies — and one is a... | Business Insider
- Speculation is mounting that Apple could build a TV — because... | Business Insider
- Robert Kraft took a thinly veiled shot at Roger Goodell and the NFL after the... | Business Insider
- This is the MacBook accessory that’ll make getting work done on your... | Business Insider
- ITV, Mediaset and Ascential are the... | Business Insider
- It'll cost you nearly nothing to open a Chick-fil-A — but there's a... | Business Insider