Which Stocks do have AAA Credit Ratings? (MSFT, JNJ, XOM)
Now that the U.S. Government has lost its Triple-A credit rating, investors are thinking "which companies can I own that do have a AAA rating?". Fellow Masters the top dogs that do maintain a better credit rating than the U.S. Government are Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) and Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT).
Forget Uncle Sam, I put my faith in the AAA U.S. Corporation, with liberty and justice for all.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
AOL's DailyFinance beat us to the story, so here's what they have to say -- We've had a wild few weeks leading up to a big debt-ceiling deal, which some have hailed as a historic compromise, and others as a "Satan sandwich." The threat that major credit rating agencies might downgrade the United States of America from its top rating of AAA to something less perfect lent extra urgency to the negotiations.
While two of the main agencies have left our rating unchanged, the S&P did indeed demote it, despite the debt deal. That means there are now four companies whose AAA status leaves them rated higher than the U.S. government.
The cream of the crop
There are 500 large companies in the S&P 500, and more than 8,000 stock securities that trade on the NYSE Arca platform, including Nasdaq-listed stocks. Out of all that, only Johnson & Johnson (NYS: JNJ) , Microsoft (NAS: MSFT) , Automatic Data Processing, and ExxonMobil (NYS: XOM) hold the top credit rating! What makes them so special?
See full article from DailyFinance: http://srph.it/mQRUIj
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Just One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Weaken – Weather or Recession? | Financial Sense
- Crude Oil Inventories Should Peak Soon | Financial Sense
- Margin and Those Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Despite Short-Squeeze-Driven Buying-Frenzy, Window-Dressed Stocks Remain Red For March | ZeroHedge
- "It's Not Bearish, It's Simply Sane" | ZeroHedge
- According To The TSA, You May Be A Terrorist If... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greece seeks 'happy ending' as creditors mull loan... | Business Insider
- Banking sector net interest income and net interest margins... | Business Insider
- Notable 52-... | StreetInsider.com
- A 4-year-old girl boarded a public bus... | Business Insider
- Here's what US intelligence thought could happen to Hitler in 1943 | Business Insider
- 5 simple internet safety tips from one of Google's information... | Business Insider
- Jay Z is relaunching his new streaming site with support from... | Business Insider