Which Stocks do have AAA Credit Ratings? (MSFT, JNJ, XOM)
Now that the U.S. Government has lost its Triple-A credit rating, investors are thinking "which companies can I own that do have a AAA rating?". Fellow Masters the top dogs that do maintain a better credit rating than the U.S. Government are Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) and Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT).
Forget Uncle Sam, I put my faith in the AAA U.S. Corporation, with liberty and justice for all.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
AOL's DailyFinance beat us to the story, so here's what they have to say -- We've had a wild few weeks leading up to a big debt-ceiling deal, which some have hailed as a historic compromise, and others as a "Satan sandwich." The threat that major credit rating agencies might downgrade the United States of America from its top rating of AAA to something less perfect lent extra urgency to the negotiations.
While two of the main agencies have left our rating unchanged, the S&P did indeed demote it, despite the debt deal. That means there are now four companies whose AAA status leaves them rated higher than the U.S. government.
The cream of the crop
There are 500 large companies in the S&P 500, and more than 8,000 stock securities that trade on the NYSE Arca platform, including Nasdaq-listed stocks. Out of all that, only Johnson & Johnson (NYS: JNJ) , Microsoft (NAS: MSFT) , Automatic Data Processing, and ExxonMobil (NYS: XOM) hold the top credit rating! What makes them so special?
See full article from DailyFinance: http://srph.it/mQRUIj
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Where Does the Market Go From Here? | Financial Sense
- Why Biden Would Be a TERRIBLE President | ZeroHedge
- Gold Surges On NIRP Hint | ZeroHedge
- Aug 28 - Fed George: Prepared for Rate Hike, Despite Selloff | ZeroHedge
- How Trump Continues To Lead In The Polls | ZeroHedge
- US Falls Behind Canada, Finland, And Hong Kong In Human Freedom Index | ZeroHedge
- America Does it Again | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's the brilliant way... | Business Insider
- In Kentucky, the other 2016 race plays out for Rand Paul | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Mexico adoption-for-cash scheme took babies from mothers | Business Insider
- Boeing: Don't worry about China's economy — they're... | Business Insider
- Ex-NBA star Darryl Dawkins, aka 'Chocolate Thunder... | Business Insider
- CREDIT SUISSE: One Direction's Harry Styles has been a nightmare for... | Business Insider