Which Stocks do have AAA Credit Ratings? (MSFT, JNJ, XOM)
Now that the U.S. Government has lost its Triple-A credit rating, investors are thinking "which companies can I own that do have a AAA rating?". Fellow Masters the top dogs that do maintain a better credit rating than the U.S. Government are Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) and Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT).
Forget Uncle Sam, I put my faith in the AAA U.S. Corporation, with liberty and justice for all.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
AOL's DailyFinance beat us to the story, so here's what they have to say -- We've had a wild few weeks leading up to a big debt-ceiling deal, which some have hailed as a historic compromise, and others as a "Satan sandwich." The threat that major credit rating agencies might downgrade the United States of America from its top rating of AAA to something less perfect lent extra urgency to the negotiations.
While two of the main agencies have left our rating unchanged, the S&P did indeed demote it, despite the debt deal. That means there are now four companies whose AAA status leaves them rated higher than the U.S. government.
The cream of the crop
There are 500 large companies in the S&P 500, and more than 8,000 stock securities that trade on the NYSE Arca platform, including Nasdaq-listed stocks. Out of all that, only Johnson & Johnson (NYS: JNJ) , Microsoft (NAS: MSFT) , Automatic Data Processing, and ExxonMobil (NYS: XOM) hold the top credit rating! What makes them so special?
See full article from DailyFinance: http://srph.it/mQRUIj
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greece Has Spent A Half-Century In Default Or Restructuring | ZeroHedge
- Greek Banks To Run Out Of Physical Cash "In A Matter Of Days" | ZeroHedge
- Australia’s Housing Bubble: Myth, or Ticking Time Bomb? | Financial Sense
- Greeks Turn To Bitcoin To Dodge Capital Controls | ZeroHedge
- Happy 4th of Joohl-Eye | iBankCoin.com
- A Beginning but No End | Financial Sense
- Cash On A Greek Bank Account? *Poof* It’s Gone! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 reasons 'Secret Wars' is a superhero epic you should be reading right now | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Here are the markets most exposed to the crisis in Greece (GREK, EUR) | Business Insider
- A butcher's hack for soggy buns, and other game-changing burger... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Google is working on a mysterious new product that could be a new Google Glass... | Business Insider