Which Stocks do have AAA Credit Ratings? (MSFT, JNJ, XOM)
Now that the U.S. Government has lost its Triple-A credit rating, investors are thinking "which companies can I own that do have a AAA rating?". Fellow Masters the top dogs that do maintain a better credit rating than the U.S. Government are Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) and Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT).
Forget Uncle Sam, I put my faith in the AAA U.S. Corporation, with liberty and justice for all.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
AOL's DailyFinance beat us to the story, so here's what they have to say -- We've had a wild few weeks leading up to a big debt-ceiling deal, which some have hailed as a historic compromise, and others as a "Satan sandwich." The threat that major credit rating agencies might downgrade the United States of America from its top rating of AAA to something less perfect lent extra urgency to the negotiations.
While two of the main agencies have left our rating unchanged, the S&P did indeed demote it, despite the debt deal. That means there are now four companies whose AAA status leaves them rated higher than the U.S. government.
The cream of the crop
There are 500 large companies in the S&P 500, and more than 8,000 stock securities that trade on the NYSE Arca platform, including Nasdaq-listed stocks. Out of all that, only Johnson & Johnson (NYS: JNJ) , Microsoft (NAS: MSFT) , Automatic Data Processing, and ExxonMobil (NYS: XOM) hold the top credit rating! What makes them so special?
See full article from DailyFinance: http://srph.it/mQRUIj
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Prices Rise Before Fed as Yen Defies Bank of Japan's Urgent New Inflation Plan | Financial Sense
- "Eight Election Trades For November 8th" | ZeroHedge
- Why Europe Secretly Roots For Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- China Is Cracking Down On Shadow Banking, But One European Country Is Encouraging It | ZeroHedge
- Who Is Behind The Riots? Charlotte Police Says 70% Of Arrested Protesters Had Out Of State IDs | ZeroHedge
- Amazon "Tweaks" Its Hillary Book Stats: Doubles '5-Star' Reviews Overnight | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Emailgate: How One Twitter User Proved The "Intent" That The FBI Missed After Months "Investigating" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Miami Marlins pitcher José Fernández killed in boating... | Business Insider
- Teacher at Terence Crutcher's daughter's... | Business Insider
- 64 days ago, Ted Cruz refused to endorse Donald Trump and went on an epic... | Business Insider
- Monsanto may have just ended the war on GMOs | Business Insider
- How one 26-year-old banked nearly $150,000 in savings as part of a plan to... | Business Insider
- The 25 coolest new businesses in New York City | Business Insider
- Private prisons holding undocumented immigrants may not be closing any time... | Business Insider