Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama's Latest Speech About The Economic "Recovery" Results In Mass Audience Exodus | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Heavier to Start Week | Financial Sense
- Three Of The Four JPMorgan "Market Bottom" Indicators Are All Flashing "Oversold" Green | ZeroHedge
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
- Our New Robot Overlords & The Third Type Of Capital | ZeroHedge
- How Far Will the Stock Market Rebound Go? | ZeroHedge
- A New Look for the Weekly Strategy Session | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Comes 5G — The Technology That Will Make Your Smartphone Nearly 50 Times... | Business Insider
- UH-OH: The New Barron's Cover Looks Bullish | Business Insider
- Peyton Manning Had To Relearn How To Throw A Football In 2011, And He Says It Made Him Even... | Business Insider
- Islamic State Militants Are Raking In $800 Million A... | Business Insider
- Chipotle Earnings Smash Expectations (CMG) | Business Insider
- The Rams Fooled Everyone With A Genius Trick Punt Return Touchdown | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (IBM, AAPL, MSFT) | Business Insider