Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Farage Slams The EU Parliament: "You're Not Laughing Now Are You?" | ZeroHedge
- Previewing Today's Main Event: David Cameron Arrives In Brussels | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Rebound, US Futures Jump On Expectation Of "Coordinated Intervention By Central Banks" | ZeroHedge
- Beijing Is Falling... Literally | ZeroHedge
- Silver Surges To Post-Brexit Highs | ZeroHedge
- The FED Finds a Good Excuse to Extend and Pretend Through Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Clinton Slams Benghazi Report As "Discredited, Conspiracy Theories" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Twinkie is 40 years old | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton’s bio at a friendly event includes unflattering details... | Business Insider
- Common foods that you didn't know were vegan | Business Insider
- These modular shoes can be transformed to fit any occasion | Business Insider
- The F-35 isn’t the first time the Pentagon has tried to make one airplane for 3... | Business Insider
- 9 of the best men's loafers for every occasion | Business Insider
- These are the 7 most popular smartphone cases right now | Business Insider