Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Manufacturing PMI Surges To Over 4-Year High, Biggest Beat On Record | ZeroHedge
- Krugman: War Is BAD for the Economy | ZeroHedge
- LONG $SODA | iBankCoin.com
- Ferguson Tonight: Thunder Storms, Peaceful Protests, "Go Kill ISIS And Leave Us Alone" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Ferguson Tonight: Tensions Boil Over Again, "Ferguson Ain't America No More, You Can't Even Walk" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- An Attractive Potential Takeover Target | iBankCoin.com
- Obama Goes Gray In 42 Seconds | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Coca-Cola's Future Isn't About Soda Anymore | Business Insider
- Health Results Of An Asian Noodle Study Inspired Interesting Reactions From College... | Business Insider
- Why Target's Earnings Warning Isn't Pummeling the Stock | TheStreet.com
- Alan Greenspan Doused His Wife, MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell, For The ALS Ice Bucket... | Business Insider
- The 10 Fastest Growing Private Companies In The US | Business Insider
- A Former Disney Imagineer Built The Ultimate Survival Vehicle For His Daughter | Business Insider
- Twitter Has Changed A Core Function Of How Twitter Works — And Users Are... | Business Insider