Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "It Has Been A While Since We’ve Had A Profitable Quarter To Report" - Einhorn's First Quarter Letter | ZeroHedge
- European Stocks Tumble After EU Slashes Growth, Inflation Guesses | ZeroHedge
- When A Nation Is Doomed - A Definition... | ZeroHedge
- Don't Sleep Through The Revolution: A Graduation Message For A Dark Age | ZeroHedge
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Stock Analysis 5-2-2016 (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Aussie Dollar Crashes Through Key Support After "Surprise" Rate Cut | ZeroHedge
- It's About To Get Crazy Again - North Dakota Official Exalts Oil Boom "Is Coming Back With A Rush" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- The bodies of 2 famed American climbers have been found in the Himalayas | Business Insider
- LinkedIn's big Q1 earnings highlight value of native ads (... | Business Insider
- A man died in a Florida nursing home after being left out... | Business Insider
- 7 things to teach your kids if you want them to... | Business Insider
- One Facebook engineer has reportedly become a big ally for gun rights activists on the site (FB) | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek