Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Paranoia And Purges For Venezuela As Oil Misery Continues | ZeroHedge
- Lowest Interest Rates Ever | Financial Sense
- How To Trade Oil For HFT Idiots 102 | ZeroHedge
- You Literally No Nothing At All | iBankCoin.com
- Are Conditions Setting the Market Up for a Summer Washout? | Financial Sense
- The Austrian Solution to Greece | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Crashes Most Since Lehman To Lowest Since July 2009 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- India growth to top 8% in 2015/16, says government | Business Insider
- A brand ambassador for the 'world's... | Business Insider
- Two llamas on the loose caught the nation's attention in a dramatic chase in Arizona | Business Insider
- Music industry moves to Friday global album release | Business Insider
- Congress' latest Homeland Security... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Lloyds just posted a MASSIVE 325%... | Business Insider