Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: Ukraine Crisis - Just Another Globalist-Engineered Powder Keg | ZeroHedge
- Anticipating Friday’s Employment Report | Financial Sense
- Warning Shots Fired At OSCE Mission In Crimea; Russia Warns Of Treaty Force Majeure Over "Unfriendly NATO Threats" | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Is US Losing The New Cold War? | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Video Analysis 03/08/14 | iBankCoin.com
- Caution Ahead: A Look at the Performance of the U.S. Transportation System | iBankCoin.com
- Ukraine's Military Mobilizes, Prepares For Combat: Trucks, APCs, SAMs, Howitzers, Tanks Rolling Out | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russian Forces Seize Another Military Airport In... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Here's Your Complete Preview Of This Week's Big Economic Events (DIA, SPY,... | Business Insider
- The Time Mark Cuban Got Magic Johnson Kicked Off A Plane | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- 'Fast Money' Recap: China Syndrome | TheStreet.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com