Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Presenting The Theater Of War; Who Controls Yemen? | ZeroHedge
- AIIB, SDRs, and the Yuan – Latest Developments | Financial Sense
- Putin Says Attempts To Tip Nuclear Balance Don't Scare Russia, Moscow Will Uncover "Schemes" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Mar 26, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Futures Tumble As Yemen War Starts; Oil, Gold Surges | ZeroHedge
- The Tried-and-True Blueprint for Raising Taxes | Financial Sense
- Ugly, Tailing 7 Year Auction Prices At Lowest Bid To Cover Since May 2009 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The amazing rags-to-riches story of Li Ka-Shing, Asia's richest man | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Watch these giant container ships collide near the Suez Canal | Business Insider
- Crude oil prices surge as Yemen descends into chaos | Business Insider
- Twitter's new video streaming app is better than Meerkat (TWTR) | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Facebook gave partners only 2 months to ready their Messenger... | Business Insider