Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global Central Banks Are All-In: QE Running At Record $180 Billion Per Month (And Rising) | ZeroHedge
- NSA Whistleblower: Not So Fast On Claims Russia Behind Hillary Clinton Email Hack | ZeroHedge
- Half The Population Of America And Canada Uses Facebook At Least Once A Day | ZeroHedge
- Democrats Question "Loyalty To US" Of "Treasonous, Traitor" Trump | ZeroHedge
- Spread Thin — How the Fed Manipulates Financial Spreads | Financial Sense
- Caterpiller Cuts Guidance On "Subdued Global Growth", Blames Brexit And "Turkey Turmoil" | ZeroHedge
- Oil Rally Hopes Crushed as Inventories Hit All-Time High | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Zoo animals are starving to death at Venezuela's zoos | Business Insider
- 9 predictors of success in life that are almost entirely out of your... | Business Insider
- This woman's incredible photos show why Ecuador is becoming the world's most popular backpacking... | Business Insider
- The same trait that can make you popular in middle school... | Business Insider
- Astronomers have recorded what it sounds like in space — and it's... | Business Insider
- This new clothing company wants to solve a major problem for millennial moms | Business Insider
- This is how Taco Bell, Starbucks, and other fast-food chains are... | Business Insider