Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Window For The iBC Investor Conference Is Closing | iBankCoin.com
- Back to the Future with These Two Iconic Brands | iBankCoin.com
- New Home Sales Miss, August Drastically Revised Lower | ZeroHedge
- China, Europe & Earnings at Home | Financial Sense
- "It's Very Extreme" - Drought & Drug Cartels Drain California's Aquifers At Record Rate | ZeroHedge
- The Chart That All "Above Average Intelligence Traders" Ignored Today | ZeroHedge
- Ebola Fears Take Shine Off Panic-Buying Surge In Stocks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's What The Average American Man Looks Like Compared To Other... | Business Insider
- Here's How We Ranked The Best Suburbs In America | Business Insider
- Amazing Video Shows 1.5 Million Wildebeest Journeying Across The Serengeti | Business Insider
- 10 Real Wall Street Stories That Should Be Movies | Business Insider
- STOCKS RALLY TO END THEIR BEST WEEK OF THE YEAR: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA... | Business Insider
- Here’s A Reminder Of Just How Important AWS Is To Amazon (AMZN) | Business Insider
- RALPH NADER: Hey Apple, Stop Listening To Carl Icahn And Pay Your Workers Instead (... | Business Insider