Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. Admits Paying Terrorists For Services Rendered In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of England Warns Greece "Threatens To Trigger Market Selloff That Could Ripple Through The Global Economy" | ZeroHedge
- The Fuse on the Global Debt Bomb Has Been Lit | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Tumble After Eurogroup Meeting Ends: "No Talks Until After Referendum" | ZeroHedge
- Goldman "Conspiracy Theory" Validated As ECB Expands QE Program | ZeroHedge
- Current Oil Price Slump Far From Over | Financial Sense
- Deadlines Come and Go, Markets Endure | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The iPhone 6S will be twice as fast as the iPhone 6 when using LTE, and it'll probably... | Business Insider
- Athens is so paranoid that some people think 'Greece is... | Business Insider
- Cook Islands warns jet blast thrillseekers to stay away | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 7/... | StreetInsider.com
- Bill Gates is investing $2 billion in renewable technology over the... | Business Insider
- Trading Radar... | StreetInsider.com