Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet Captagon: The Drug Of Choice For Today's Anxious Jihadist | ZeroHedge
- What Does History Say About the First Rate Hike and Stocks? | Financial Sense
- Black Friday Total Sales Crash 10% (Despite Rise In Online Spend) | ZeroHedge
- The Unintended Consequences Of 'Lift-Off' In A World Of Excess Reserves | ZeroHedge
- 14,000 Refugees Due For Deportation From Sweden Have Vanished: "We Simply Do Not Know Where They Are" | ZeroHedge
- The Bitcoin Universe Explained | ZeroHedge
- Matthew Mather's Darknet Shows Reality Is Not Far From Fiction | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One of Satya Nadella's key changes at Microsoft could be... | Business Insider
- This tech blogger wants to be sterlised | Business Insider
- The Latest: Police ID clinic gunman as Robert Lewis Dear | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Burkina Faso holds 1st vote since popular uprising | Business Insider
- The Latest: EU: Turkey deal won't provide migrants... | Business Insider
- Gunman in custody after attack at Planned Parenthood... | Business Insider