Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Q2 Closes With A Durable Goods Whimper And 1.6% Y/Y Drop; Core Capex Orders Revised Much Lower; Shipments Tumble | ZeroHedge
- If Americans Knew What Was Happening In Israel … | ZeroHedge
- The Ten Plagues That Are Hitting America Right Now | ZeroHedge
- US Evacuates Libya Embassy Following Biggest Local Violence Since Gadhafi Ouster | ZeroHedge
- A-D Line Divergence Again | Financial Sense
- De-Dollarization Spreads: Swiss & Chinese Central Banks Enter Swap Agreement | ZeroHedge
- How and Why the Chinese Are Buying Property Outside of China | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Who Are The Best PR People In The Tech Industry In 2014? We're Seeking Nominations... | Business Insider
- An ESPN Host Suggested That Women Provoke Domestic Violence | Business Insider
- The US Says It Has New Evidence That Russia Fired... | Business Insider
- 29 Money Lessons Every High School Graduate Should Know | Business Insider
- Smokers Pay 235% More For Life Insurance | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- These Two Social Networks Will Make You Money | Business Insider