Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- iBankBonds | iBankCoin.com
- Presenting The Annotated Chinese Equity Bubble Timeline | ZeroHedge
- Was Monday's ETF Collapse Just A Warmup? | ZeroHedge
- Dudley Just Killed The Rate Hike: "September Less Compelling; I Hope We Can Raise Rates This Year" | ZeroHedge
- Oil Price Collapse Triggers Currency Crisis in Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- What China's Treasury Liquidation Means: $1 Trillion QE In Reverse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- South Sudan rebels urge president to respect pact | Business Insider
- The Latest: Man who allegedly stabbed 2, shot officer... | Business Insider
- Gay, straight couples say 'I do' to Justice Kennedy... | Business Insider
- China probing brokers, regulators for possible stock... | Business Insider
- Former broadcaster in TV shooting was a volatile, angry... | Business Insider
- Kenya's historic win in javelin overshadowed by... | Business Insider
- Gunman in high-speed train attack charged with terrorism | Business Insider