Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Everyday Americans" Hillary And Bill Clinton Report $140 Million In Taxable Income Since 2007 | ZeroHedge
- Here's Why Apple Just Entered A Correction | ZeroHedge
- IMF Reiterates Greece Disqualified for Bailout, Participation Depends on Debt Relief and Reforms | Financial Sense
- Ep 124: The Book of Luke by 2 Live Crew’s Luther Campbell | Altucher Confidential
- AAPL Stock Tests Key Technical Level For First Time Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Here Is The Reason Why GM's July Car Sales Smashed Expectations | ZeroHedge
- Don’t Expect an Oil Price Rebound This Side of 2017 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how Jake Gyllenhaal feels about losing out on Batman... | Business Insider
- 'Friends' co-creator says it's 'ridiculous'... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- Payments companies are trying to fix... | Business Insider
- Here’s what it will look like when all the planets in our solar... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com