Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The US Consumer Is Bigger Than China’s Entire Economy | Financial Sense
- Asia FX Soars On China Reserves Relief As Ringgit Reversal Catches Traders Wrong-Footed | ZeroHedge
- Peter Boockvar's Contrarian Play: Sell US Stocks, Buy Commodities and Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- Recovery? Student Homelessness Has Doubled Since Before The Recession | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: Russian Warships Launch 26 Cruise Missiles At ISIS Targets | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Declares Spending Moratorium As Oil Rout Bankrupts Kingdom | ZeroHedge
- US Claims Malfunctioning Russian Cruise Missiles Hit Iran; Moscow, Tehran Both Deny | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (GOOG, GOOGL,... | Business Insider
- Spain: VW investments guaranteed despite emission debacle... | Business Insider
- This new Airbus patent could fix the worst thing about flying coach | Business Insider
- Carter: US not cooperating with Russia against Islamic... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Nobel Peace Prize to be announced in Oslo | Business Insider
- Arrieta, Cubs silence Pirates 4-0 to win NL wild-card game... | Business Insider
- Google has launched a major project that aims to make the entire mobile web... | Business Insider