Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Germany Outraged After Afghan Refugee Arrested In Rape, Murder Of 19 Year Old Female Student | ZeroHedge
- EU Demands Facebook, Twitter, Google and Microsoft Cede to Their Anti-Hate Speech Laws | ZeroHedge
- Redneck Investin Part 4 - Free on the Fringe | ZeroHedge
- Metals and Forex Galore (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Here's My Shocked Face | ZeroHedge
- Fake Out: A Rally Built On 'Hot Air' | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Weeks: Italy Aftermath, ECB, ISM, Consumer Confidence | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why 2016 was one of the greatest years for horror movies ever | Business Insider
- Under Armour just inked a major deal that should scare Adidas and Nike... | Business Insider
- The first trailer for Tom Cruise's reboot of 'The Mummy' is here | Business Insider
- A relationship therapist reveals the best way to... | Business Insider
- For-profit college debt strikers plead with Obama... | Business Insider
- Here are the most popular Netflix original shows ranked, according to a... | Business Insider
- White House: The US has reassured China that it is... | Business Insider