Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- United Airlines Lifts Nationwide Ground-Stop After IT "Glitch" | ZeroHedge
- The Oil Production Cuts Are Purely Symbolic Marketing Trickery (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Pope Francis Warns Against "Saviours" Like Hitler, But Says "We Must Wait And See" On Trump | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: A December Bounce | Financial Sense
- Fakewood EXPOSED: Where Fake News began | ZeroHedge
- Treasuries Besieged by 'Idiot Money': Record Shorts in Treasuries Paint an Ominous Picture for Bond Bears | ZeroHedge
- The Last Time Oil Speculators Were This 'Long', Crude Collapsed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Watch this time-lapse of two people eating IHOP’s 'All You Can... | Business Insider
- How the most powerful Republican in America paved the way for Donald... | Business Insider
- MNUCHIN: The US may need 'a 21st century version' of... | Business Insider
- This travel blogger visited every country in the world and only spent $20 a day... | Business Insider
- 5 ways you could falsely test positive for drugs | Business Insider
- Department stores are facing 'the worst results since the... | Business Insider
- There's one business on Wall Street that has suddenly 'become a... | Business Insider