Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: Liberty Movement Rising | ZeroHedge
- No End to Central Bank Meddling as ECB Embraces ‘Quantitative Easing’, Faulty Logic | Financial Sense
- Consumer Confidence Collapses In Japan | ZeroHedge
- How Do You Justify Consuming ExxonMobil’s Oil? | Financial Sense
- Seasonality Data Dump: A Mirror Image | iBankCoin.com
- When You're Not Around: Setting Your Family Up for Success | Financial Sense
- Has Inflation in the U.S. Bottomed Out? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Gun Believed To Be Wyatt Earp's Sold For $225,000 | Business Insider
- Ignore the Haters: Marissa Mayer Is Doing Incredibly Well at Yahoo! | TheStreet.com
- 31 Stunning Pictures Of American National Parks | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- The 15 Most Thrilling Roller Coasters In America | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 04/10... | StreetInsider.com