Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Smart Money" BTFATH At Most Furious Pace In Over A Year, 2Y Short-Squeeze Possible | ZeroHedge
- The Federal Reserve Explains How Its Crystal Ball Works | ZeroHedge
- Citi Previews How It All Ends, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- We Are Living In A State Of Keynesian "Bliss" | ZeroHedge
- Jack Ma: If You're Poor At 35, You Deserve It | ZeroHedge
- Are You Pissing on the HINDENBURG OMEN Again? | iBankCoin.com
- Down 2.7% So Far | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New Cosmic Ray Discovery Could Be The First Hints Of Dark Matter | Business Insider
- CNBC Contributor And Trader Rich Ilczyszyn Has Died At Age 46 | Business Insider
- Bids invited for Robin Williams' 'Mork' suit | Business Insider
- TOM LEE: Here Are The 10 Best Stocks Right Now | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- NFL POWER RANKINGS: Where Every Team Stands Going Into Week 4 | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com