Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crude Oil support break here, could be hard on stocks! | ZeroHedge
- The Rise Of The Generals | ZeroHedge
- Prepare To Be Put To Sleep By Draghi: Full ECB Preview | ZeroHedge
- Ontario Finally Moves to Douse Real Estate Inferno | Financial Sense
- Trade War, Round 2: Boeing Accuses Bombardier Of Dumping Jets; Canada Retaliates | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: April 28 | ZeroHedge
- Puerto Rico Takes First Steps Toward Bankruptcy-ish Filing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sundar Pichai just hinted at how Google will make money from maps, and it... | Business Insider
- The 5 best states to live in if you're paying off student debt | Business Insider
- Here's how much the Chicago Bears paid to move up and draft... | Business Insider
- GOP CONGRESSMAN: South Korea is less 'alarmed than... | Business Insider
- Montenegro parliament approves... | Business Insider
- Trump has already signed 78 executive actions... | Business Insider
- Merkel says recent events have 'severely hit' EU... | Business Insider