Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Illiquid Markets Turmoil After Hotter-Than-Expected Inflation Print | ZeroHedge
- Constitution 1 - 0 Government: NSA Starts Winding Down Bulk Data Collection | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Hasn't Solved Anything… All It's Done Is Set Up an Even Bigger Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Crescendo or Consolidation? | Financial Sense
- Traders Are Buying Gold & Silver At Fastest Pace In Over A Decade | ZeroHedge
- A Vision of Monetary Hell Troubles Our Sleep... | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sachs Predicting $45 Oil by October | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Struggling BlackBerry announces new round of layoffs | Business Insider
- Peruvian goalie drop-kicks referee in the back after receiving a yellow card | Business Insider
- Here's everything we know... | Business Insider
- Cannes readies Palme d'Or closing ceremony | Business Insider
- Greeks back government's red lines, but want to keep... | Business Insider
- GM could be held criminally... | Business Insider