Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- QE Deflationary? No Kidding! | Financial Sense
- Potato Juice Just Got Upped | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Crashes, Loses Half Of Its Value In Two Days | ZeroHedge
- Hugh Hendry Throws In The Bearish Towel: His Full Must-Read Letter | ZeroHedge
- Marc Faber: "Financial Crisis Don't Happen Accidentally, They Are Inevitable" | ZeroHedge
- BP Pushing the Limits of Technology to Develop Ultra-Deep Fields | Financial Sense
- Gold: A Chance for a Bottom | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- This Mind-Boggling Profile Of Osama Bin Laden Came Out Exactly 20 Years... | Business Insider
- There's Now A Drug To Fix A Bent Penis | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- 23andMe's Most Useful Service Is Basically Dead | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S... | StreetInsider.com
- ‘Satan Himself Lives In San Pedro’: Scary Pictures Of The Most... | Business Insider