Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- German Bund Yields Tumble Back Below Zero For First Time In 2 Weeks | ZeroHedge
- Opportunity Grows in Indonesia as Tourism Sector Blooms | Financial Sense
- White House Denies Obama Is Friends With Democratic Operative Who Met President 47 Times And Admitted To Voter Fraud | ZeroHedge
- "We Should See Massive Fed Intervention" - What Tudor Jones Said 29 Years Ago After Black Monday Crash | ZeroHedge
- The Federal Reserve Is Hillary Clinton's Secret Weapon | ZeroHedge
- Tax Foundation Analyzes Tax Plans: Trump Tops Clinton For GDP & Wage Growth | ZeroHedge
- Clinton Email That Caused The "Quid Pro Quo" Controversy Included Intel On Benghazi Attackers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sean Hannity: 'I could see Marco being president one day' | Business Insider
- This is why automakers are investing in self-driving and ride-hailing... | Business Insider
- Police departments are thinking about using drones armed with stun guns | Business Insider
- Here's how Tesla's new self-driving... | Business Insider
- NFL player who's had 6 concussions in 4 years says he covered up... | Business Insider
- Clinton calls Trump a Putin 'puppet' in fiery debate exchange | Business Insider
- Californians' love of In-N-Out isn't actually about the quality of its burgers... | Business Insider