Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Industry Movers & Intraday Squeezers | iBankCoin.com
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- SocGen: "Hedge Funds Have Already Started To Unload Nikkei" | ZeroHedge
- Will It Be Inflation Or Deflation? The Answer May Surprise You | ZeroHedge
- Headed for Euphoria | Financial Sense
- Stock Market Not Ready to Handle Tapering Truth | Financial Sense
- And The Band Played On... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Late-Game Home Run Makes Mike Trout Youngest To Hit For Cycle In 41 Years | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Square Is On Track To Process $15 Billion In Payments This Year | Business Insider
- Cubist, Optimer, Trius: Antibiotic Deal Making on Tap | TheStreet.com
- Why There Was An Insane Flash Crash In Utilities Stocks At The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Existing Home Sales Rise 0.6%, Missing Expectations | Business Insider
- 81 Year-Old Seeks Everest Peak Days After 80 Year-Old Set Record | Business Insider