Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Modern Day Snake Oil - Is 2% Growth As Good As It Gets? | ZeroHedge
- Top Turkish Banker Arrested At JFK Airport Over Massive Gold Money-Laundering Scheme | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Border Wall May Force Government Shutdown | ZeroHedge
- SocGen Reveals The Best Trading Strategy Of The Year | ZeroHedge
- The Curse Of 'The Thinking Class' | ZeroHedge
- 4 Factors Driving Oil Prices This Summer | ZeroHedge
- Banks Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The best free online business courses starting in April | Business Insider
- 8 questions your CEO doesn’t want to hear | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- Former Republican House majority leader says it’s a ‘rookie mistake... | Business Insider
- The best part of the new 'Legend of Zelda' is that it treats me like an adult and respects my... | Business Insider
- 'They make our nation less safe': Sessions... | Business Insider
- Here are the most popular HBO shows in every state | Business Insider