Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Anti-HFT Trading Platform Comes To "Rigged" FX Markets | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Tanks Stopped By Unarmed Woman | ZeroHedge
- Rise in Housing Starts Disappoint, Permits Fall | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Liberty Movement Rising | ZeroHedge
- Obama Administration Encouraged Insider Trading | ZeroHedge
- How Americans Die | ZeroHedge
- How Will Gold Respond to Global Deflation? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Ripped Off This Clock Design For The iPad And Now The Owners... | Business Insider
- Blackhawks Coach Appeared To Make An Obscene Gesture Towards Referee | Business Insider
- E-Commerce Companies Find That Print Catalogues Boost... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk's Revolutionary Rocket Test Probably Won't Be A Complete Success | Business Insider
- Why America Needs This Dangerous New Painkiller | Business Insider
- 21 Sweet Perks Hedge Funds Give To Their Employees | Business Insider
- Drone Strike Kills 15 Al Qaeda Suspects And 3 Civilians In Yemen | Business Insider