Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Globalists Gas Game Theory | ZeroHedge
- "When Does The Party End?”" - Goldman Finds Revenue Multiples Have Never Been Higher | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap March 7, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- How Will Volcker Rule Affect Markets? | Financial Sense
- JPMorgan's Biggest Concern Is That Bitcoin Will Succeed | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Chinese Exports Collapse Leading To 2nd Largest Trade Deficit On Record | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Chart You Should See: Fannie and Freddie | TheStreet.com
- How Google Ventures Made Its $100,000 Investment In Bustle Disappear | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 03/07: (SWY) (... | StreetInsider.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Jim Cramer Says Beware of Strong Unemployment Number | TheStreet.com
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek