Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Bill Ackman Scrambled To Acquire Over $3 Billion In Allergan Calls Knowing Valeant Would Submit A Bid | ZeroHedge
- Not So Fast: Allergan Adopts Poison Pill, Valeant CEO "Disappointed" - What Happens Next | ZeroHedge
- Hoisington On The End Of The Fed's (Mythical) "Wealth Effect" | ZeroHedge
- Housing Bubble Pop 2.0: Remodeling Collapses To 1 Year Low | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Farcical Forecast Fiasco | ZeroHedge
- Das: No Hard Landing for China, but Globalization Has Peaked | Financial Sense
- James Clapper Begins Propaganda Tour After Students Identify Edward Snowden As "Personal Hero" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Brain Implants Could Give People Perfect Memories And Night Vision | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Google Could End Up Paying For The Samsung/Apple Lawsuit (GOOG) | Business Insider
- The FCC Will Lay Out New Rules On Thursday That Could Destroy Net... | Business Insider
- Facebook Earnings: Expect a Bullish Revenue Decline | TheStreet.com
- VIDEO INSIDER: Aereo In Court — Netflix... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek