Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Food Poverty In The UK Has Reached "Public Health Emergency" Levels | ZeroHedge
- US Retailer Hell In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- I’ve Got Good News and Bad News | iBankCoin.com
- Five Stocks Not Clowning Around on Your Smoke Break | iBankCoin.com
- What Will Your Bank Look Like 5 Years From Now? | Financial Sense
- Goldman Reveals "Top Trade" Reco #6 For 2014: Buy US, Japanese And European Banks | ZeroHedge
- Hacker Finds Way To "Skyjack" And Zombify Drones | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How To Undo A Sent Email In Gmail | Business Insider
- This Is The Official 'Color Of The Year' For 2014 | Business Insider
- A Dozen Creative Ideas For Decorating Blank Walls | Business Insider
- US Talks To Ease Spending Cuts And Avert... | Business Insider
- This Is The Fastest-Growing iPhone Game Ever | Business Insider
- How Bernie Madoff Cheated His Clients Even After They Died | Business Insider
- 'Fast and Furious' Actress Gal Gadot Cast As Wonder Woman In '... | Business Insider