Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Forget "Lower For Longer", The Fed's New Message Is "Sooner But Slower" | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- French Unemployed Hits Record High, Hollande Demands EU Budget "Must Be Adapted" | ZeroHedge
- The “New Normal” in EM Ex-China | Financial Sense
- Golden Chart Porn | ZeroHedge
- Summation Index Rate of Change | Financial Sense
- Meet The Millennials: All You Ever Wanted To Know About America's Youth, In Charts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ebola And Big Data: A Call For Help | Business Insider
- The Single Most Important Risk To Stock Market Investors | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Twitter Needs to Show Mass Appeal to Really Win Over Wall Street | TheStreet.com
- Botswana ruling party leads in early election results | Business Insider
- Meet The Investor Funding Game-Changing Startups Run From College Dorms | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com