Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Pledge Of Allegiance For The New Normal America | ZeroHedge
- Did They "Fix" The US Economy? | ZeroHedge
- Silver Market Change Report 5 July, 2015 | ZeroHedge
- A Suckers Market | iBankCoin.com
- Greferendum Results In Landslide "No" Victory | ZeroHedge
- This Is Why The Euro Is Finished | ZeroHedge
- Deadlines Come and Go, Markets Endure | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Researchers are astonished by the unique sounds beatboxers are able to make | Business Insider
- Online betting site Paddy Power — which paid out losing bets on... | Business Insider
- Google-owned mapping company Waze is launching a ride-sharing app in Israel... | Business Insider
- What Greece means to the US | Business Insider
- Here's some incredible pro-independence propaganda from... | Business Insider
- Starbucks is raising prices on most drinks | Business Insider