Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Bickering Begins: Iraq Disagrees With OPEC's Method Of Oil Production Estimates | ZeroHedge
- Pain Spreads To Germany's Second Biggest Bank: Commerzbank Scraps Dividend, Fires 20% Of Workforce | ZeroHedge
- Madness Swirls At House Judiciary Committee As Comey Attempts To Justify Hillary Innocence | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Highest Since Recession | Financial Sense
- Trump's Right - Morgan Stanley Warns "Big, Fat, Ugly Bubble" Is "An Illusion" Driven By The Fed | ZeroHedge
- "Ominous Shades Of 1987" - HSBC Shows Why 17,992 Is The World's Most Important Number | ZeroHedge
- Who Really Lost This Week's Presidential Debate? America Did! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE LIVE STREAMING VIDEO... | Business Insider
- 'Luke Cage' may not be Netflix's best Marvel show, but it is the most important | Business Insider
- President Obama says he 'didn't expect' Congress to... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump keeps asking his supporters an absurd question, and they keep surprising him with their answer | Business Insider
- Spotify is in 'advanced talks' to buy rival SoundCloud | Business Insider
- REPORT: Deutsche Bank is close to a $5.4 billion settlement with the US... | Business Insider
- 5 scientifically verified ways to appear more attractive | Business Insider