Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Kraft Heinz Withdraws $143 Billion Offer For Unilever, After Warren Buffett Got Cold Feet | ZeroHedge
- The "Russia Scare" Coalition: ISIL's "Useful Idiots"? | ZeroHedge
- Tulsi Gabbard Versus "Regime Change" Wars | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Market Recap Feb 19, 2017 | FundMyMutualFund
- Cheap Mortgages Do Not Make Real Estate Cheap | ZeroHedge
- Senate Intel Committee Orders White House To Keep All Records For Russia Probe | ZeroHedge
- The Shadow Government's Destruction Of Democracy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How I landed a 6-figure job at LinkedIn without a degree | Business Insider
- A top Wall Street bank is looking for the next generation of dealmakers | Business Insider
- China will suspend all coal imports from North Korea after Pyongyang’s... | Business Insider
- PewDiePie taught YouTube a valuable lesson (GOOG, GOOGL, DIS) | Business Insider
- This is why fighting is allowed in pro hockey — and why the NHL has no... | Business Insider
- British officials think Russia was behind a plot to... | Business Insider
- BAML: This is the most overcrowded trade | Business Insider