Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Census Bureau, IRS, And St. Louis Fed Added To Washington Post's List Of "Russian Propaganda" Websites | ZeroHedge
- Dutch Anti-Islam Politician Geert Wilders Convicted Of Insulting, Inciting Discrimination Against Moroccans | ZeroHedge
- Snowden Leak: British Intelligence Calls Israel "True Threat" To Middle East | ZeroHedge
- Why Is China So Upset About Trump’s Taiwan Call – And Could It Lead to War? | Financial Sense
- Trump Picks Goldman President Gary Cohn To Be Chief Economic Advisor | ZeroHedge
- Michael Moore Warns "Something Crazy Could Happen To Stop Trump Becoming President" | ZeroHedge
- Barron's Cover: "Get Ready For Dow 20,000" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- France seeks to extend state of emergency through... | Business Insider
- Opioid overdose deaths just jumped again | Business Insider
- Demand for electric cars is low — but automakers continue to roll them out (FCAU) | Business Insider
- FORMER MAFIA ASSOCIATE: This is what 'The Sopranos' got right | Business Insider
- How much an IUD costs with Obamacare — and without | Business Insider
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle intentionally breaks an NBA rule in... | Business Insider
- A financial expert reveals when you should pay off your credit card... | Business Insider