Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Record Stocks & Plunging Gas Prices Send Consumer Confidence Tumbling, Biggest Miss Since June 2010 | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in October | Financial Sense
- Liquidity Does Not Create Solvency | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: Kerry Confusion Edition | ZeroHedge
- The Unbearable Over-Determination Of Oil | ZeroHedge
- Notes on Russia | Financial Sense
- 30 Year Yield Drops Below 3.00% As Richmond Fed Tumbles Most Since 2006 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- REPORT: David Tepper Will Return Up To $4 Billion To Clients By Year-... | Business Insider
- This Artillery-Toting Vespa Was Designed To Take On Tanks | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- BREMMER: Chuck Hagel 'Wasn't Given A Chance' | Business Insider
- Europe And The US Are At War Over Breaking Up Google (GOOG) | Business Insider
- How Apple Is Absolutely Poised to Win Black Friday 2014 | TheStreet.com
- Business Insider Is Looking For Superhero Inside Sales Reps in NYC, Chicago and... | Business Insider