Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Girl Child Arrives | Financial Sense
- Hungary's PM Orban: Trump "Better Option For Europe" | ZeroHedge
- Who’s First With The Helicopters? | ZeroHedge
- With All Eyes On Tonight's BOJ Announcement, A "Minor" Snag Emerges | ZeroHedge
- Why Pokemon Go Scares Middle Eastern Governments | Financial Sense
- Tale of Two Economies: Industrial vs. Consumer | Financial Sense
- A Psychiatric Diagnosis Of The U.S. 'Market' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Beer from urine is totally safe to drink | Business Insider
- Zika reached two more Caribbean islands in July — here's a map of all the... | Business Insider
- Yahoo is suddenly in a hiring frenzy despite layoffs and its sale to Verizon (YHOO... | Business Insider
- China claims it has discovered the world's largest hole and it's in one... | Business Insider
- America's top spy just hinted at how much leverage Russia truly has over Washington | Business Insider
- The scariest part of Bridgewater isn't surveillance | Business Insider
- Understand fintech - Amazon's next possible frontier - with this report... | Business Insider