Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chicago PMI Smashes Expectations, Jumps To 12-Month High | ZeroHedge
- Which Director Are Politicians Listening To About Ebola? | ZeroHedge
- New American Dream: Rented Housing and Public Transit | Financial Sense
- Gold Prices in the Post-QE World | Financial Sense
- Meet "Rolling Jubilee" - The Group Buying & Tearing-Up Student Loans | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Markets Explode Higher As Bank Of Japan Goes All-In-er; Increases QE To JPY 80 Trillion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- "Rumble in the Jungle" ring stolen as fans mark... | Business Insider
- F5 Networks CEO Explains Retirement, Says Growth Trends Are Intact | TheStreet.com
- Here's How To Get A Job At The CIA | Business Insider
- Here's A Detailed Look At How The Virgin Galactic Spacecraft Works | Business Insider
- Why Wearable Tech Forecasts Are Good for InvenSense Despite Earnings Miss | TheStreet.com
- The Main Difference Between Google's Rising Star Sundar Pichai And CEO Larry Page... | Business Insider
- See Inside A Tiny 86-Square-Foot Paris Apartment With A Bed In The Cupboard | Business Insider