Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gary Dorsch: “Hundreds of Billions” in Defaults if Commodity Crash Continues | Financial Sense
- US Equities Tumble Into Red As "Spoofer" Sparks Sell-off | ZeroHedge
- A Look at Long-Term Trends in Employment by Age Group | Financial Sense
- Goldman "Picks Apart" The Labor Paradigm: 50 Years Of A Productivity Paradox | ZeroHedge
- The Stock Market Rally... To Nowhere | ZeroHedge
- Why Are You So Angry? | Financial Sense
- WHY So SYRiaS? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stocks are rallying (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC, QQQ, AMZN, FB, AAPL, BIDU, ETSY, NFLX) | Business Insider
- House forming special panel to probe Planned Parenthood | Business Insider
- Clinton joins Democrats against Pacific trade deal | Business Insider
- Google has launched a major project that aims to make the entire mobile web... | Business Insider
- Financial regulators move to restrict forced arbitration | Business Insider
- Latin America rolls out red carpet for once-scorned IMF | Business Insider
- NFL Week 5: Here's who wins this weekend | Business Insider