Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Jobless Claims at 307K, a Bit Higher Than Expected | Financial Sense
- Mapping The World's Greatest Risks (According To Davos) | ZeroHedge
- Oil Dinosaurs Face Extinction: State Oil Companies And The Meteor-Strike Of Low Oil Prices | ZeroHedge
- Jeffrey Saut Makes Long-Term Bullish Case for US Stocks | Financial Sense
- Draghi Is "Bouncing Economic Rubble With Trillion-Dollar Debt Missiles" | ZeroHedge
- Energy Stocks: Where’s the Bottom? | Financial Sense
- Inverted Balance Sheets and Doubling the Financial Bet | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Why Etsy, The E-Commerce Company That Could IPO This Quarter, Loves Being... | Business Insider
- Why Venezuela Is The 'Most Miserable' Country In The World, Again | Business Insider
- Obama lands in India for three-day visit | Business Insider
- IS confirms execution of Japanese hostage Haruna Yukawa | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Cristiano Ronaldo Was Ejected For Slapping An Opposing Player | Business Insider
- Auschwitz: enduring testament to Nazi horrors | Business Insider