Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fear Factor Meets the Year Five Phenomenon | Financial Sense
- Meet Londoner Mohammed Emwazi - ISIS Chief Executioner 'Jihadi John' | ZeroHedge
- Steen Jakobsen Warns Of Looming US Slowdown, "I'm Long Gold... And Adding" | ZeroHedge
- German Parliament Approves Greek Bailout After Schauble Makes It Clear Germany Remains In Charge | ZeroHedge
- German Comedy: Yanis Varoufakis "Puts The 'Hell' In Hellenic" | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: February 26 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The top 10 Pinterest accounts you need to follow right now | Business Insider
- Djokovic earns Dubai showdown with Federer | Business Insider
- The Parrot Jumping Sumo drone can jump over 2.5 feet in the air [2%... | Business Insider
- Kleiner partner: We didn't think Ellen Pao would... | Business Insider
- Only the US and Estonia are meeting NATO's defense budget goals | Business Insider
- 9 books that billionaire Warren Buffett thinks everyone should read | Business Insider
- China bans ivory carving imports for one year | Business Insider