Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Furious After Source Of "Mystery" Libya Bombing Raids Revealed | ZeroHedge
- Why 'S&P 2000' Is A Fed-Manufactured Mirage: The "Buy The Dips" Chart That Says It All | ZeroHedge
- An American In ISIS: Meet Doug McCain, One Dead Jihadist | ZeroHedge
- The New Misery Index | ZeroHedge
- How Putin Just Saved Europe, and Other Geopolitical Tales | ZeroHedge
- Meet ICREACH: The NSA's Own Secret "Google" | ZeroHedge
- The Kardashians And Climate Change: Interview With Judith Curry | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Most Email Is Now Invisible To Hackers and Government Surveillance (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Burger King in Talks to Buy Tim Hortons | TheStreet.com
- Delta Is Right on the Ex-Im Bank -- Too Bad the Tea Party Is Its Biggest Ally | TheStreet.com
- 9 Impressive Stats About Twitch That Show Why Amazon Just Purchased It For $970 Million | Business Insider
- Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte Doesn't Contain Real Pumpkin, And People Are... | Business Insider
- A Technology Called Near Field... | Business Insider
- The Colleges That Love Late-Night Food The Most | Business Insider