Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Legendary Day in the Making | ZeroHedge
- This Was Obvious in 2010 and Stated Explicitly Last March - The Euro, Stick a Fork In it, Its Just About Done! | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff: "Brexit Is Just What The Doctor Ordered" | ZeroHedge
- Donald Trump’s Entire Financial History In One Short Video | ZeroHedge
- "Today Is The Appetizer For Monday" | ZeroHedge
- Move Over Oil – Lithium Is the Future of Transportation | Financial Sense
- China: Has Policy Reflation Lost Momentum? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Trump clarifies his stance on a Muslim ban, saying he'd bar only those from 'terror... | Business Insider
- The 20 best countries to live in, according to millennials | Business Insider
- This nation has a more aggressive plan... | Business Insider
- 11 crucial career lessons we can learn from the award-winning musical 'Hamilton' | Business Insider
- More than 2 million UK residents have... | Business Insider
- I drove the $90,000 sport sedan Lexus built to challenge the BMW M5 | Business Insider