Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Who's Going To Pick Up The UK Tab? | ZeroHedge
- French 'Extremist' Screams "Allahu Akbar", Stabs British Woman To Death In Australia | ZeroHedge
- The Only Chart Needed To Understand The Global Oil Market | ZeroHedge
- Children Of The American Police State: Just Another Brick In The Wall | ZeroHedge
- US Manufacturing Flashes "Warning Light" As New Orders, Employment Tumble | ZeroHedge
- US Urges Citizens In Afghanistan To Leave Country | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gates Net Worth Tops $90 Billion For First Time: 0.5% Of US GDP | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | Business Insider
- The relationship between oil and stocks has broken down (WTI,... | Business Insider
- Why America's missile defense systems are the best in the world | Business Insider
- Italy’s deadly earthquake is the latest in a history... | Business Insider
- THE FALSE... | Business Insider
- Elite colleges are ditching a major admissions requirement | Business Insider
- There's a 2,000-person wait list for these $125 leggings | Business Insider