Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Marketwide Short Squeeze 5th Day In A Row | ZeroHedge
- Bulls Take Notice - Caution Suggested as Credit Markets and Equity Markets Diverge | Financial Sense
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Why "The US Should Have Already Panicked," The Sectarian Divide Mapped Out | ZeroHedge
- The Catalysts for a Correction | Financial Sense
- Five Stocks and Six Warren Buffett Quotes | iBankCoin.com
- Will Argentina’s Debt Crisis Rock the Global Markets? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tons Of Major International Airlines Are... | Business Insider
- FAA LIFTS BAN ON FLIGHTS TO ISRAEL | Business Insider
- Business Insider is Hiring a QA Engineer | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- LEAKED: Here's What The Next Google Smartwatch Will Probably Look Like | Business Insider
- Here Are The Two Most Impressive Things About Facebook's Blow-Out Earnings... | Business Insider
- Here's The Danger Of Getting Things Done Too Early | Business Insider