Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Should Britain Leave the EU? Two Analysts Debate | Financial Sense
- Mizuho CEO Warns Japan Sales Tax Delay Is "Admission Abenomics Has Failed" | ZeroHedge
- How the US Dollar Influences Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- This Is Not A Drill. This Is The Real Thing. | Financial Sense
- Charles Bolin's Detailed Investment Outlook - Market Topping, Economic Data in Decline | Financial Sense
- Apple Back Under $100 On News It Will Extend iPhone Lifecycle To 3 Years, Cites Slowing Demand | ZeroHedge
- Brazil's New Anti-Corruption Minister Quits After Leak Exposes His Involvement In Corruption Scandal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mexican authorities have rescued kidnapped football... | Business Insider
- A new photo of a Japanese journalist held hostage... | Business Insider
- The top 7 predictions for the future of media | Business Insider
- Actor-turned-entrepreneur Ashton Kutcher shares his single best piece of... | Business Insider
- Verizon has reached a deal with unions... | Business Insider
- Millennials, Twitter and Deutsche Bank: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ON WALL STREET | Business Insider
- NBA MOCK DRAFT: Here's what the experts are predicting for all 30 first-round picks | Business Insider