Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Russian Perspective: "There Will Be War In Ukraine" | ZeroHedge
- Fed's Dudley "US Dollar Wins"; Bitcoin "Not a Good Store Of Value" | ZeroHedge
- Record Jobs For Old Workers; Everyone Else - Better Luck Next Month | ZeroHedge
- Previewing Today's 1.5 Million Payrolls Seasonal Adjustment | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Jump And Bonds Dump As Unemployment Rate Rises | ZeroHedge
- Rocking the Red with Style | iBankCoin.com
- Mid-term Election Cycle Forecasts April Market Peak | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Swedish DJ Avicii Spent $15.5 Million On This Bonkers... | Business Insider
- Square Figured Out Which US Cities Had The Most Generous Tippers | Business Insider
- The Latest Evidence That Apple Will Release A 4K Display This Year | Business Insider
- 10 Pieces Of Business Advice You Should Ignore | Business Insider
- Frontier Market And Emerging Market Stocks Are Going In Opposite... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer Says Beware of Strong Unemployment Number | TheStreet.com
- The Hottest New Job Title In Silicon Valley: 'Spy' | Business Insider