Stocks Suck even Apple
Apple Inc (AAPL) has now lost as much in market cap as the value of Google Inc (GOOG) since Apple's 12 month $700 share price. New 52-week low for Apple today and that's the shits for everything.
Today is a great day to hit the bottle and not look at your 401K. As I type this Apple shares are down an incredible 6% which erased $22.5 billion in market cap. Apple Inc has around $137 billion in cash alone. Apple's market cap is at $377 billion. Simple math and the ratio of market cap to cash is at 36%. That's crazy pills!
Expect a million articles today debating the undervalued stock price of Apple and the opposite point of Apple become a crappy Microsoft (MSFT) stock. Whatever may be the case, Apple looks very cheap and attractive at its $401 stock price.
Mastery has done its share of pimping AAPL lately, check out Cut & Paste with Apple Inc.. Looking for something to help your portfolio today? We think there is value in Yum! Brands (YUM) so review 4 Stocks for Open Water Trading. Happy safe trading out there and thank you for coming to our website for 10 seconds. Now you can get back to your Pandora station.
The Terrible AAPL Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Remember That "Taxation Without Representation" Thing? It's Happening Again | ZeroHedge
- China Warns 'Will Respond To Trump Presidency' | ZeroHedge
- "Nothing Has Been Fixed" - Citi's Five Reasons Why This Sucker Is Going Down | ZeroHedge
- EIA Petroleum Weekly Report Analysis 5-4-2016 (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 5 | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff: How Trump Can Make America Great Again | ZeroHedge
- An Open Letter To Those Disappointed By 'Both' US Presidential Candidates | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These 4 things could rattle the global economy | Business Insider
- Donald Trump tweets out photo of taco bowl for Cinco de Mayo, says 'I... | Business Insider
- New York Times in scathing editorial: 'It's Donald Trump's party... | Business Insider
- Brooks Brothers introduced a more expensive version of its best-known shirt, and fans... | Business Insider
- What a Clinton and Trump presidency would mean for... | Business Insider
- Russia: NATO military buildup in eastern Europe will require '... | Business Insider
- The 25 safest college campuses in America | Business Insider