Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Narcissists'R'Us - Guess Which Presidential Candidate Likes To Talk About Themselves Most? | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe: Raise Cash, Hold Gold | Financial Sense
- Bundesbank Confirms HFTs Reduce Liquidity, Contribute To Flash Crashes, Withdraw At Times Of "Market Stress" | ZeroHedge
- Did AT&T Just Signal The Top? | ZeroHedge
- Driverless Vehicles Coming Faster than You Think | Financial Sense
- Monopoly AT&T Plan Will Further Control the Internet, Content | ZeroHedge
- Opportunity Grows in Indonesia as Tourism Sector Blooms | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- It looks as though there's only one thing big... | Business Insider
- Heading a soccer ball weakens your brain, risking injury | Business Insider
- Bankrupt Gawker founder Nick Denton lists Soho loft for $4.25 million after... | Business Insider
- CHATBOTS EXPLAINED: Why... | Business Insider
- 27 amazing photos that show what it was like to work for NASA throughout the years | Business Insider
- Economists never imagined negative interest rates — now they... | Business Insider
- THE CONNECTED CAR REPORT: Forecasts, competing technologies... | Business Insider