Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Market for Autonomous Vehicles Revs Up | Financial Sense
- Why The Fed Expects 2018 Rates To Be Between 0% And 4.5% | ZeroHedge
- Why There's A Media Blackout On The Native American Oil Pipeline Blockade | ZeroHedge
- Mugabe Orders Arrest Of "Rats We Call Athletes" After Zimbabwe Wins No Olympic Medals | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: The Coin Flip Market | ZeroHedge
- What the New SEC Money Market Fund Regulations Mean for the Financial System | Financial Sense
- Trump Rips Hillary Claim He Represents Racists, Neo-Nazis And The KKK | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Judge rules Caesars... | Business Insider
- Samsung Pay celebrates one-year anniversary | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- Bernie Sanders has big plans to keep his 'revolution... | Business Insider
- Republican senator's outreach ad appears to use... | Business Insider
- Here's how people exercise in different parts of the US, according to ClassPass | Business Insider
- Robo-advisors are gaining popularity with high-net-... | Business Insider