Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Rogue Republican Elector Warns Trump: "I Am Not The Only One Who Will Not Vote For You" | ZeroHedge
- Earnings 'Magic' Exposed | ZeroHedge
- Can Italy Be Saved? | Financial Sense
- Dutch Police Arrest Terror Suspect With Loaded AK-47 And ISIS Flag | ZeroHedge
- What Comes After the Trump Rally? | Financial Sense
- California’s Growing Public Pension Crisis | Financial Sense
- Global Stocks Hit 16 Month High As Draghi’s “Dovish Taper” Sustains “Trumpflation”, Dollar Rises | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Anti-Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilders guilty of... | Business Insider
- CNN host Chris Cuomo spars with congresswoman in tense exchange over global warming | Business Insider
- The world's largest candy company is going after sugar — but it's missing the biggest... | Business Insider
- Trump is mobilizing Louisiana Republicans in the final Senate race | Business Insider
- Alphabet's self-driving unit seeks execs as it preps to become... | Business Insider
- Pew Research study shows 40% of Americans surveyed approve... | Business Insider
- This airport lounge membership is the... | Business Insider