Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Charting American Oligarchy: How The 0.01% Contributes 42% Of All Campaign Cash | ZeroHedge
- How This Debt-Addicted World Could Go The Way Of The Mayans | ZeroHedge
- Despite US Services PMI Miss, Markit Says "FOMC Should Normalize Policy Sooner" | ZeroHedge
- Russia Deploys Tactical Drones In The Arctic, Exposes Rarely-Seen US Spy Satellite Images | ZeroHedge
- Capital Controls Arrive: Greece Begins Confiscating Deposits Of "Small Debtors" | ZeroHedge
- "Highway Robbery": Are Patients Paying For Biotech M&A Bubble? | ZeroHedge
- Europe Has Completely Lost It | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Growth pause, Greek crisis could keep Fed mum on rate rise... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Container Store crashes (TCS) | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 4/27: (CELG... | StreetInsider.com
- ASEAN warns Chinese actions 'may undermine... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek