Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bad Brexit Deal Better Than No Deal? Mathematical Idiocy! | ZeroHedge
- Biggest VIX Crash Since Election Saves Dow From Worst Losing Streak In 39 Years | ZeroHedge
- A Change in the Wind | Financial Sense
- Brexit Officially Begins: EU Receives Article 50 Notice From The UK; What Happens Next | ZeroHedge
- Westinghouse Bankruptcy Puts Fate Of Four U.S. Nuclear Reactors In Limbo | ZeroHedge
- David Einhorn's Presentation How GM Can Unlock Between $13 And $38 Billion In Value | ZeroHedge
- S&P Futures Fade Overnight Gains As Euro Slides; China Stumbles | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Cleveland Cavaliers look worn out, and it could be... | Business Insider
- North Korea tests another... | Business Insider
- Trump realizes he shouldn't have written Democrats off — but he's already screwed himself | Business Insider
- Restoration Hardware pops after sales forecast beats expectations (RH) | Business Insider
- The JCW MINI All4 Clubman is an insanely fun alternative to compact SUVs | Business Insider
- 30 big tech predictions for 2017 | Business Insider
- Wearables aren't really a thing — at least not yet | Business Insider