Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Do Share Buybacks Create Value? (Spoiler Alert: No) | ZeroHedge
- A Look at Greek Contagion Risk | Financial Sense
- "There Are Obvious Signs Of Distress" In The Manufacturing Industry | ZeroHedge
- Now’s Really Not the Time for a Liquidity Crisis | Financial Sense
- Contagion Continues: Italy, Spain Stocks Tumble To Post-Greferendum Lows | ZeroHedge
- The "Smartest Money" Is Liquidating Stocks At A Record Pace: "Selling Everything That’s Not Bolted Down" | ZeroHedge
- Barack Obama Tells Another Whopper - He Did Not Create 12.8 Million Jobs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This map shows 4,000 years of world history | Business Insider
- Mourners hold minute's silence at Tunisia beach... | Business Insider
- Greece polls show 'Yes... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Tesla is at another crossroads (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek