Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Current ECB Programs Create a QE-like Environment, Setting Up for Moral Hazards | Financial Sense
- Five Stocks Playfully Damaging Bears | iBankCoin.com
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- "Reprehensible" Lloyds Bank Agrees To $105 Million Wristslap For Manipulating Libor | ZeroHedge
- Split Times at Mr. Market’s High | iBankCoin.com
- The Allocation is on Hold | iBankCoin.com
- New Long(s) | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Epic Cocktail Contains 71 Ingredients From Around The World | Business Insider
- CFA Exam Results Are Out And Most People Are Finding Out They Failed | Business Insider
- Russia Is Waging War On American Burger Chains | Business Insider
- Airbnb Has Banned The Condo Squatters For Life | Business Insider
- 10 Packing Hacks For Your Next Move | Business Insider
- The Crazy Story Of How Ke$ha Broke Into Prince's House Before She Was Famous | Business Insider
- Carl Icahn Just Made $131 Million (FDO, DLTR) | Business Insider