Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jim Puplava on U.S. Recession, Fed Rate Hikes, and Short-Term Correction | Financial Sense
- Artist's Impression Of US-Iran Negotiations | ZeroHedge
- What the Latest Payroll Data Really Means for the Labor Market | Financial Sense
- In "Unprecedented Move" Nobel Peace Prize Chairman Demoted For Decision To Give Obama 2009 Award | ZeroHedge
- Oil Leads The Way Today | iBankCoin.com
- Baltic Dry Index Crashes: Calamity or False-Alarm? | ZeroHedge
- Time For The Market To Break Again? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- 10 things every entrepreneur should know before going on 'Shark Tank... | Business Insider
- KOO: The Fed may be telling us something by characterizing the first rate hike as a... | Business Insider
- These fascinating diagrams reveal how to manage people in different countries | Business Insider
- Here's how rich you'd be if you had bet $1,000 on Warren... | Business Insider
- Solar plane passes new test ahead of planned world tour | Business Insider
- The Chicago Bulls have been decimated by injuries, and it might be their... | Business Insider