Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Iraq Proxy War: Mapping Whose Troops Are Involved | ZeroHedge
- Gold - Watch the €1000 Level | Financial Sense
- 'Janus' Yellen And The Great Transition From Risk-On To Risk-Off | ZeroHedge
- Record Beheadings And The Mass Arrest Of Christians – ISIS? Or Saudi Arabia! | ZeroHedge
- A Heatmap Of Global CapEx In An Ex-CapEx World | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Three Fed Cycles and Stocks and Bonds | Financial Sense
- Meanwhile In Ukraine, The Parliament Is Being Stormed, Again - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Leaders pledge powers in final push before Scottish vote | Business Insider
- 9 Podcasts That Will Make You Smarter | Business Insider
- This $6 Million Brooklyn Apartment Comes With Parking Spot — And A Tesla | Business Insider
- Hull and Hammers share four goals | Business Insider
- Here's How Apple Came Up With The Apple Watch (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Producer Prices Flat In August (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT) | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek