Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This is Some Real BS | iBankCoin.com
- Hope Is Not a Strategy | Financial Sense
- MYSTeRiouS WHiTe FLaGs... | ZeroHedge
- Today Doesn’t Matter Because I’m Up Another 1.5% | iBankCoin.com
- Spot The China Liquidity Crisis | ZeroHedge
- "I Was Absolutely Shocked At What I Read," Congressman Calls For Release Of Secret 9/11 Documents | ZeroHedge
- Photo of Herbalife Bull During Bill Ackman’s Comments Today | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 35 Best Restaurants In London | Business Insider
- FEDERAL APPEALS COURT DEALS POTENTIALLY HUGE BLOW TO OBAMACARE | Business Insider
- The Biggest Tourist Scams Travelers Need To Watch Out For | Business Insider
- AT&T, With DirecTV, Has the Firepower for a Major Stock Move | TheStreet.com
- Real Madrid Buys World Cup Star James Rodríguez, Has Now Spent $398 Million On Attacking... | Business Insider
- Scientists Finally Got A Close Up View Of That Mysterious Siberian Crater — Here... | Business Insider
- The New Yorker Is Temporarily Making All Of Its Archives Free — Here Are 8 Stories... | Business Insider