Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Full Breakdown Of Greece's New Cabinet | ZeroHedge
- The Homebuilder Hope Trade Deja Vu | ZeroHedge
- "Equities Will Be Devastated" Crispin Odey Warns, Looming Recession Will Be "Remembered For 100 Years" | ZeroHedge
- Canada Just "Revised" All Of Its 2014 Job Gains 35% Lower | ZeroHedge
- The Swiss Franc Will Collapse | Financial Sense
- Get Ready For (Fraudulent) Higher U.S. Interest Rates | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Shale Boom May Come to Abrupt End | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Facebook beats forecasts with strong profit gains | Business Insider
- This Map Shows How Many More Military Aircraft The US Has Than Every Other... | Business Insider
- The World's Militaries Use These Amazing... | Business Insider
- McDonald's CEO Is Out | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Australia Iron Ore Has Crashed | Business Insider
- The Best Careers For Your Personality Type | Business Insider