Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Does Anyone Else Think The Stock Market Is Living On Reds, Vitamin C And Cocaine? | ZeroHedge
- It’s a green back for a reason!! | ZeroHedge
- Revisiting Truth's Moment | ZeroHedge
- The 2014 Stealth Bear Market – A Transition or a Top? | Financial Sense
- No Hard-Landing for China’s Economy for Now | Financial Sense
- Despite WHO's Confidence, Mali Becomes 6th West African Nation With Ebola | ZeroHedge
- Yale Researcher: 12% Of Liberia's Most Populous County May Have Ebola By December 15 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Australian Doctors Transplant 'Dead'... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Hillary Clinton Blasts Wall Street | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- This Map Shows Which NFL Team Every County Roots For | Business Insider
- TIM COOK: ‘It’s Just A Matter Of... | Business Insider
- War-scarred Ukraine counts down to key vote | Business Insider