Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Will Volcker Rule Affect Markets? | Financial Sense
- China’s Credit Markets Under Pressure | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap March 6, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Enter the Inter | Financial Sense
- A Lackluster Start to the Year | Financial Sense
- Can the Rally in Global Commodities Be Sustained? | Financial Sense
- Pentagon Warns Increase In Terrorism Due To Global Warming | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hot Anonymous Sharing App Secret Is Reportedly Raising Another $10 Million | Business Insider
- Sarah Palin Remixed Dr. Seuss In A Speech That Showed She Can Still Thrill The Conservative Base... | Business Insider
- Guess How Much The Harmonica Player From 'Timber' Has... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Trading... | StreetInsider.com
- Lena Dunham Stars In 'Adam & Eve' Parody Of 'Girls... | Business Insider