Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Baby Bull All Growns Up | iBankCoin.com
- Spain Sells First-Ever 50 Year Bonds At 4% Coupon | ZeroHedge
- Gold Lock Down Despite Aggressive Plan To Ban Russia From SWIFT, Terrorism & War Risk; Palladium At Multi-Year High Over $900 | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Allegedly Decapitates Second American Journalist | ZeroHedge
- Gold Tumbles Most In 6 Weeks As USD Surges | ZeroHedge
- Middle-East 'Frenemies' | ZeroHedge
- Eric Cantor Sold For $3.4 Million: Former Head Republican Joins M&A Investment Bank As Vice Chairman | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We've Got A Busy 4-Day Week Ahead Of Us — Here's Your Complete Preview... | Business Insider
- 18 Prestigious Jobs With Surprisingly Low Pay | Business Insider
- All The Ways Your Kids Can Now Customize Their Toys | Business Insider
- Nude Photos Of Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Ariana Grande Leak In Massive Hack | Business Insider
- How To Switch Off iCloud So Hackers Can't Find Your Naked Photos (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Ayatollah Urges Iran To Boycott 'Immoral' High-Speed... | Business Insider
- Here Are 10 Things That Are Right With America | Business Insider