Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are Hedge Funds Worth More Than Kindergartens? | ZeroHedge
- The Only Question That Matters In Today's Markets | ZeroHedge
- How “Add & Reduce” Trade Management Can Yield Profits with Lowered Risk | FundMyMutualFund
- Julian Assange On The TPP: "Deal Isn't About Trade, It's About Corporate Control" | ZeroHedge
- Asia Scholar Lays Out "Three Ways China And The US Could Go To War" | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales Jump Most Since September 2012 To Highest Since 2006, Driven By The Northeast | ZeroHedge
- Fukushima May Be At Risk Of Imminent "Hydrogen Explosion" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dalai Lama urges Suu Kyi to act on Rohingya | Business Insider
- Security forces battle militants in Kabul diplomatic... | Business Insider
- Green oasis rises in heart of Rio slum | Business Insider
- The people who keep us safe from hackers fear new regulations could put them in... | Business Insider
- Here's how hotels are designed to put you in the mood | Business Insider
- Cleveland Cavaliers sweep Hawks to reach NBA finals | Business Insider
- A 'Point Break' remake is on the way — but it has nothing on the 1991 cult... | Business Insider