Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Greece May Miss ECB Payment As Germany Says Bailout Timeline Is Unrealistic | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Greek Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Cinema with Le Fly: Patton | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Update: Sentiment, Seasonality, and Price Patterns Look Favorable | Financial Sense
- Thoughts About Chinese Stocks, Reserves, and SDR Inclusion | Financial Sense
- Gold Surges Back Above $1100 As Dollar Dumps After Wage Data | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'An exciting and unexpected discovery' shows that... | Business Insider
- Top general assassinated in Burundi: officials | Business Insider
- Millennials are fulfilling their stereotype as... | Business Insider
- It looks like critically acclaimed drama 'The Knick' is expanding... | Business Insider
- Chinese hackers reportedly hit thousands of students at the... | Business Insider
- Letter box larceny: curious crimes bedevil Britain | Business Insider
- These 15 babies will one day rule the world | Business Insider