Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FOMC Ends The QE Dream, Keeps "Considerable" Period Hopes Alive - Full Statement Redline | ZeroHedge
- Q3 GDP Rises 3.5% Despite Sharp Slowdown In Consumption, Pushed Higher By Government Spending Spree | ZeroHedge
- Greenspan: Price of Gold Will Rise | Financial Sense
- You Should Be on Drugs | iBankCoin.com
- BusinessWeek Wants YOU To Become A Keynesian Debt Slave | ZeroHedge
- The Current State of Social Media Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Why Nicaragua Is Unbelievably Safe Despite Being Impoverished | Business Insider
- Take A Tour Of Norway's Unbelievably Luxurious Prison | Business Insider
- Panera Bread Is Making 4 Changes To Restaurants To Get You To... | Business Insider
- Hitachi profit nearly triples, raises full-year forecast | Business Insider
- The Russian Currency Collapse Just Wiped Out Nearly $3 Billion Of Rosneft's Profits... | Business Insider
- Here's Proof That Graphs Are Key To Convincing People Of Your Argument | Business Insider
- Steve Jobs On Departed Android Founder Andy Rubin: 'Big,... | Business Insider