Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: May 31 | ZeroHedge
- Homeland Insecurity | ZeroHedge
- CEO Of Asia's Largest Commodity Trader Unexpectedly Resigns | ZeroHedge
- Market Bubbles | Financial Sense
- Futures Flat, Gold Rises On Weaker Dollar As Traders Focus On OPEC, Payrolls | ZeroHedge
- Former Morgan Stanley Chief Asia Economist: "Don't Listen To The Ruling Elite, The World Economy Is In Real Trouble" | ZeroHedge
- The "Crazy Growth In Corporate Debt" Is Finally Noticed: Bloomberg Issues Stark Warning | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE WIRELESS... | Business Insider
- There’s one overlooked industry at the heart of all of our modern conveniences | Business Insider
- A former Goldman Sachs intern reveals 5 tips for surviving your first stint on... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Donald Trump unloads on 'loser' Bill Kristol amid reports of... | Business Insider
- Warriors win Game 7, pull off stunning comeback to return to NBA Finals | Business Insider
- 5 important things you probably missed on this week's 'Game of... | Business Insider