Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Gold Isn't An Investment - Gold Is Money" | ZeroHedge
- Dis-May-Day - Bonds Down, Dollar Down, Oil Down, Gold Down, Economy Down... Stocks Up | ZeroHedge
- More Lukewarm Econ Data to Match Q1 Earnings | Financial Sense
- "If This Goes Well, I'll Use It At Goldman Sachs Next Year" - Obama Mocks Everyone At His Final "Nerd Prom" | ZeroHedge
- State-Sanctioned Theft - The Failed War On Drugs And Cops' Abuse Of Civil Forfeiture | ZeroHedge
- Candidates Confirm: No Crash This Year | Financial Sense
- "Debt Is The Cause, Not The Cure"- Why $19 Trillion In Debt 'Is' A Problem | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- 10 books that will change the way you think about the future | Business Insider
- I ate a gourmet meal blindfolded — here's what I learned | Business Insider
- We finally know Jon Snow's highly debated fate on 'Game of Thrones' | Business Insider
- The laziest investing argument in the world gets blown up (SPX, SPY) | Business Insider
- Watch this guy set a Guinness World Record by flying over... | Business Insider
- How to make a mint julep | Business Insider