Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I’VE WRITTEN ANOTHER TREATISE. PLEASE COME AND READ IT. | iBankCoin.com
- Mixed on Durables and Jobless Claims | Financial Sense
- Stunning Drone Clip Reveals Massive Size Of Hong Kong Protest | ZeroHedge
- Eurostat Fabricates European Inflation Data, Apologizes | ZeroHedge
- G7 GDP Growth Before and After Crisis | Financial Sense
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- US Regulators Fear "Runs" From PIMCO's Systemic Risk As Outflows Soar To 12.5% Of Assets | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHART OF THE DAY: These CEOs Are The Most Beloved Bosses... | Business Insider
- OKCupid Founder Reveals The Best Questions To Ask On A... | Business Insider
- The Incredible Life Of Bill Gates, Who Is Still America's Richest Man | Business Insider
- There Goes The Dollar Again | Business Insider
- How To Run 10,000 Simulations In Excel At Once | Business Insider
- Hong Kong democracy protests: Live Report | Business Insider
- 'Umbrella Revolution' takes hold in Hong Kong | Business Insider