Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fed-Driven Complacency Sparks Record Streak Of VIX-Selling Inflows | ZeroHedge
- Are Overseas Capital Inflows Pushing Up U.S. Markets? | Financial Sense
- News: Gold Takes a Momentary Hit; Soros Bets on Stock Crash; Ukraine Destroys Armored Russian Convoy | Financial Sense
- A Methodical GoPro Trade | iBankCoin.com
- GUESS WHAT, PAL? | iBankCoin.com
- Obamacare Is A Disaster For Businesses, Philly Fed Finds | ZeroHedge
- Hilsenrath Warns Fed Rate-Hike Timing Debate Intensifying | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Don't BS The American People About Iraq, Syria, And ISIS | Business Insider
- Check Out How Much Google Has Changed Since It First Launched (GOOG) | Business Insider
- DOW AND S&P CLIMB, NASDAQ SLIPS: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, IEP,... | Business Insider
- Obama To Deliver Statement On ISIS' Beheading Of American Journalist... | Business Insider
- Here’s Why Not Taking Time Off Between Jobs Is A Huge Mistake | Business Insider
- Markets Turn Sharply Lower After Headlines Out Of Ukraine (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- How Putin's Media Czar May Have Funded Brad Pitt's New Movie | Business Insider