Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "You Want To Own Gold" Marc Faber Warns "Brexit Is The Excuse For QE4" | ZeroHedge
- Teachers Unions Vs Hedge Funds: The Battle Over Billions | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Leaves Markets in Upheaval | Financial Sense
- Paul Singer: "Donald Trump Will Cause A Widespread Global Depression" | ZeroHedge
- Why The ECB Thinks Brexit Is Not A "Lehman Moment" | ZeroHedge
- Is A New Banking Crisis Imminent? Recent Rise In Delinquency Rates Is Shocking | ZeroHedge
- Germany Just Blew Up Italy's Bank Bailout Plan | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what comes next for EU citizens living in Britain... | Business Insider
- A common job-interview question about money is a trap, and you should never... | Business Insider
- What it was like outside the room where World War I ended | Business Insider
- 5 tips to master one of the most underrated qualities in the startup world... | Business Insider
- 21 uses for the most 'fascinating metal in existence' | Business Insider
- NOW WE'VE SEEN IT ALL: Analyst compares Brexit to a sheepdog voting itself out of the... | Business Insider
- Credit Suisse CEO Tidjane Thiam is '... | Business Insider