Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why a Uranium Renaissance Looks Inevitable | Financial Sense
- High Stakes Affair for the Oil Men | iBankCoin.com
- Delinquent Student Loans Hit Record, 30% Of 20-24 Year Olds Are Unemployed And Not In School | ZeroHedge
- Why Italian Bonds Have A Long Way Down To Go | ZeroHedge
- Pinpointing Europe's Social Unrest Hot-Spots | ZeroHedge
- Dead Cat Bounce Deja Vu Ends 2nd-Worst Week Of The Year For Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Nikkei Futures Resume Plunge | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple: Keep Tim Cook's Feet to the Fire | TheStreet.com
- Fox News President Blasts Obama Administration's 'Attempt To Intimidate Fox... | Business Insider
- Soccer Player Celebrates A Goal By Taking His Pants Off And Putting Them On His Head, Gets... | Business Insider
- You Can Fit A Lot Of Kindergartners In A Tesla Model S [Video] | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- MICHELLE MEYER: The Labor Force Participation Rate's Freefall Is About... | Business Insider
- Why There Was An Insane Flash Crash In Utilities Stocks At The Opening Bell | Business Insider