Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Credit Doesn't Care What the FOMC Says: The "Recovery" That Never Was Is Over | ZeroHedge
- Two NYPD Cops Murdered In "Execution Style" Ambush, Shooter Commits Suicide - Live Coverage | ZeroHedge
- The Burning Questions for 2015 | Financial Sense
- Just What Is China Buying? | ZeroHedge
- The "FBI Has Concluded That The North Korean Government Is Responsible", Will "Impose Costs" | ZeroHedge
- Greece’s Snap Elections Increase Uncertainty About EU Future | Financial Sense
- Junk Bonds Are Going To Tell Us Where The Stock Market Is Heading In 2015 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- JPMorgan Is Wall Street Analysts' Favorite Bank Stock for 2015 | TheStreet.com
- Apple’s Next iPhone Update Will Finally Address Its Subpar Health App (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Japan's Idemitsu oil eyes $4 bn buyout | Business Insider
- Meet The 5 Wildcard Politicians Who Could Throw Europe Into Chaos In 2015 | Business Insider
- Here's The Most Educated Town In Every State | Business Insider
- So When Are Rates Rising? How to Handicap the Fed's Latest Message | TheStreet.com
- 5 Awesome Google Features You Didn't Know About | Business Insider