Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Who's Contributing How Much To Financing NATO? | ZeroHedge
- The Reflationary Window: Open How Wide For How Long? | Financial Sense
- Trump Slams 'Fake News' Lies That Sweden's Mass Immigration "Is Working Out Just Beautifully" | ZeroHedge
- The Great White Hurricane | Financial Sense
- US Futures, European Stocks Rise Despite HSBC Plunge; Dollar, Oil Jump | ZeroHedge
- Alan Greenspan: Ron Paul Was Right About The Gold Standard | ZeroHedge
- Irrespective Of Travel Ban, Trump Has Broad Executive Powers On Immigration Enforcement | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How to make the perfect margarita | Business Insider
- A rare look inside the $21 million 'Princess'... | Business Insider
- A Tesla ride-hailing service will face some serious challenges (TSLA) | Business Insider
- There's a simple rule you can follow if you can't decide whether to buy or lease a... | Business Insider
- Here are the best things you can buy at The North Face's winter clearance... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- This is why automakers are investing in self-driving and ride-hailing... | Business Insider