Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold & Silver Slammed Off Technical Levels | ZeroHedge
- Gold as Independent Money Versus Central Banks Paper Ponzi | ZeroHedge
- The Derivatives Market: Bets, Bookies, and Fraud | ZeroHedge
- Faith In Central Banks Dwindles | ZeroHedge
- How to Become a Superforecaster | Financial Sense
- California Mayor Forced to Hand Over Electronics and Passwords at Airport, Compares U.S. To Nazi Germany | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Pushes HFT Tax (A Day After BlackRock Warns Of "Wild Price Swings") | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (GOOG, GOOGL,... | Business Insider
- Netanyahu bars ministers from visiting Jerusalem holy... | Business Insider
- Fiat Chrysler's workers won't strike, keeping... | Business Insider
- Thousands of drug inmates approved for early prison... | Business Insider
- China stocks jump, other Asian markets await Fed minutes | Business Insider
- The Latest: Romanian president warns of reaction to... | Business Insider
- Sandwich chain Cosi blamed the Pope for disappointing sales in September (COSI) | Business Insider