Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caught On Tape: Saudi Warplanes Bomb Yemen | ZeroHedge
- The World's Greatest Oil Chokepoints, And Why Yemen Matters | ZeroHedge
- Fischer: Fed Going From “Ultra Expansionary” to “Extremely Expansionary” | Financial Sense
- What Will End the 34-Year US Treasury Bond Bull Market? | ZeroHedge
- Why Market’s Seasonality May Be Critical in 2015 | Financial Sense
- It's The End Of March And 99.85% Of California Is Abnormally Dry Already | ZeroHedge
- Fed's Bullard: Raise Rates or Face ‘Devastating’ Bubbles | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GameStop shares are getting whacked after earnings miss expectations (GME) | Business Insider
- Crude oil is ripping higher (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- We overheard two employees saying Facebook's F8 may be held on the company's... | Business Insider
- The 10 U.S. tech companies with the most cash stashed overseas | Business Insider
- Facebook's F8 is always the quirkiest tech show of the year — see for yourself | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- ... | StreetInsider.com