Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fed Is Sitting On a $191 TRILLION Time Bomb | ZeroHedge
- Mish’s Take: What’s Behind the Plunge in Oil? Boon to Spending or Recessionary? | Financial Sense
- Comstock Suspends Drilling In Eagle Ford Due To Plunging Oil Prices | ZeroHedge
- Bob Janjuah: Forget Rate Hikes, "We May Well Need QE4 From The Fed" | ZeroHedge
- Will Putin's Next Step Be To Sell Gold? | ZeroHedge
- Oil & Gas Continue To Lead | iBankCoin.com
- No More "Considerable Time" - Meet The New, "Patient" Fed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- LeBron James' First Season Back In Cleveland Is Off To A Much Slower Start Than His... | Business Insider
- Here’s How ‘The Hobbit’ Dragon Looks Without Visual Effects | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/17: (PHG) (FDX... | StreetInsider.com
- A Former Seattle Seahawk Will Lead 200 Merrill Lynch Reps In San Francisco | Business Insider
- Check Out The Epic Mansion Minecraft's Creator Just Bought... | Business Insider
- One Important Reason Nike Continues to Dunk the Competition | TheStreet.com
- Watch This Mesmerizing Time-Lapse Of 12,400 Gallons Of Beer Fermenting Over 6 Days | Business Insider