Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FOMC Ends QE; Reiterates "Considerable Time" for Low Rates | Financial Sense
- The Dollar Decline Continues: China Starts Direct Convertibility With Asia's #1 Financial Hub | ZeroHedge
- Fed Launches First Currency War Salvo, Tells ECB Not To Push Too Far | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: "Spooky" Things | ZeroHedge
- Restaurants Worth Another Look | iBankCoin.com
- All Of These Items Point To a Collapse in the Markets | ZeroHedge
- The Halloween Yen Massacre Sends Market To All-Time Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mesmerizing Photos Of The Lava That's Slowly Swallowing Land On Hawaii's Big Island... | Business Insider
- Google Owes A Woman Money After Photos Of Her Cleavage... | Business Insider
- Barclays bank takes £500m charge against forex probes | Business Insider
- Why Exxon Mobil's Glory Days of Dominance May Be Ending | TheStreet.com
- STOCKS RALLY, GOLD TUMBLES: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Timex's New Smartwatch Is A Runner's Dream — But It'll Cost You | Business Insider
- Business Insider Is Hiring A Markets Research Editor | Business Insider