Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Despite Depression, Greece Forced To Hike VAT, Add New Taxes | ZeroHedge
- "What A God-Damned Mess We've Left To Posterity" | ZeroHedge
- Q1 2016 Canadian Silver Maple Sales Surge To Highest Record Ever | ZeroHedge
- Morgan Stanley Notices The Strange Thing Taking Place Off The Singapore Coast | ZeroHedge
- Zombie Economy Soon to Have its Zombie Epocalypse | ZeroHedge
- Erdogan Furious After EU Suspends Plans To Extend Visa-Free Travel To Turkey | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank CEO "Very Disappointed" By Moody's Downgrade | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The dollar is just getting warmed up | Business Insider
- Here's what people earn in every US state | Business Insider
- China produced more steel than the rest of the world in... | Business Insider
- This beauty startup has become so popular that it has 10,000 people on a waitlist for... | Business Insider
- Native ads will drive 74% of all ad revenue by 2021 | Business Insider
- Incredible photos give a totally unexpected perspective into how the 1% lives | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek