Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Alexis Tsipras Most Outrageous Outburst Yet? | ZeroHedge
- These Late Day Recoveries Aren’t Helpful | iBankCoin.com
- The Surprising Consequences Of The Global Frenzy For Positive Yield | ZeroHedge
- Yesterday's "Dip" Was A Warning... To Get Out Of The Casino | ZeroHedge
- What Would You Do? | ZeroHedge
- 94% of Leading Economic Indicators Showing Positive Growth for the U.S. | Financial Sense
- Unleash The Veto: Senate Passes Keystone XL Pipeline Bill | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What It's Like To Ride 'The Train Of Death... | Business Insider
- 3 Biggest Takeaways From Facebook's Very Expensive Quarter | TheStreet.com
- Announcing A Major Upgrade To Business Insider's iPhone App | Business Insider
- I Still Think Joining A Fraternity Was One Of The Best Decisions I've Ever Made | Business Insider
- Why You Should Expect More Turbulence Next Time You Fly | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- US civil rights activists cleared -- 50 years on | Business Insider