Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Car Repos Soar 70% As Auto Subprime Bubble Pops; "It's Contained" Promises Fed | ZeroHedge
- Volume Collapse Sparks 5th Day In A Row Of Nasdaq Gains As Oil Plunges | ZeroHedge
- It's Official: For Caterpillar, The "Great Recovery" Is Now Worse Than The "Great Recession" | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Obama's Frightening Ferguson Fiasco | ZeroHedge
- Novel Fuel Resources, the Force of Economics and the Renewed East–West Power Struggle | Financial Sense
- A Relatively Prompt Time to Reassess | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: August 20 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Scientist Is Creating The Perfect Pancreas To Treat His Son’s Diabetes | Business Insider
- Big VCs Are Getting Greedy And Hogging Hot Deals For Themselves, Say Angels | Business Insider
- The University Of Chicago's Essay Prompts For Applicants Are Extremely... | Business Insider
- Mortgage Applications Are Going Nowhere — Here's Why That Tells Us... | Business Insider
- The Quest To Kill Cash: New Apps Are... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Steven Cohen's Hedge Fund Is Losing Its President, A 15 Year Firm Vet | Business Insider