Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- France To Deploy 3,000 Troops To Schools: "The Threat Is Real" Education Minister Says | ZeroHedge
- EpiPen-demonium Drags Stocks To Worst Drop Since Brexit | ZeroHedge
- US Trade Deficit Shrinks On Biggest Spike In Food & Beverage Exports In History | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: Virtually President | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 25 | ZeroHedge
- CNN Cancels Dr. Drew's Show One Week After He Voiced "Grave Concern" For Hillary's Health | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: "Yellen Remarks Point To Higher Odds Of September Hike", Market Disagrees | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Google of China has unveiled its new all-electric, self-driving car | Business Insider
- HILLARY CLINTON: You know more about the Clinton... | Business Insider
- Tesla still doesn't get enough credit for how incredible the Model S is (tsla) | Business Insider
- Clinton hints Clinton Foundation is 'winding down' as she is relentlessly... | Business Insider
- This tracking device tells you... | Business Insider
- Las Vegas financiers are... | Business Insider
- The rich are getting more secretive with their money... | Business Insider