Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Beijing Is Falling... Literally | ZeroHedge
- What the Bond Market Is Telling Investors | Financial Sense
- Brexit Triggers Existential Eruption of EU: “Disintegration of the EU practically irreversible.” | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Leaves Markets in Upheaval | Financial Sense
- EU Officials To Unveil 'Ultimatum' Blueprint As Final Solution For European Super-State | ZeroHedge
- Dr. Keith Barron on Helicopter Drops, Gold, and Brexit | Financial Sense
- "Brexit" - What Goldman Thinks Will Happen Next, And Who Will Hold The Next Referendum | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google wants to design the clothes that your doctor wears (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- Saab is officially dead | Business Insider
- Native advertising is the future of Internet marketing... | Business Insider
- 6 basic skills any excellent manager should have | Business Insider
- What staff at the White House think about Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump... | Business Insider
- Fans are trying to figure out what was whispered in this epic 'Game of... | Business Insider
- Fully understand the IoT with this report | Business Insider