Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- GoLDMaN TRuMP... | ZeroHedge
- The Implications of Sino-US Trade Tensions | Financial Sense
- Eight "New Normal" Charts That Are Insanely Abnormal (And Dangerous) | ZeroHedge
- Crude Slumps On Big Inventory Build Despite Biggest Production Plunge In 10 Months | ZeroHedge
- Majority Of Germans Think The Media Is Controlled By Political, Economic Elites | ZeroHedge
- Apple Runs Afoul of China’s Changing Internet | Financial Sense
- Europe Is Now the Frontline in the War on Cash | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 12 things Google does better than any other tech company (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Microsoft is struggling to close a $2 billion gap with Amazon (MSFT... | Business Insider
- How 'Stop Trump' failed | Business Insider
- US Justice Department: North Carolina's 'bathroom law' violates the... | Business Insider
- Apple and German software giant SAP just signed a key partnership (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 8 unique job perks that might be better than a raise | Business Insider
- The manufacturing industry is being revolutionized by the Internet of Things | Business Insider