Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Is Deploying The Largest Naval Force Since The Cold War For Syria: NATO Diplomat | ZeroHedge
- The End State: 5 Triggering Events That Would Place The U.S. Under Martial Law | ZeroHedge
- Has World War 3 Already Started? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Market in Crisis, Risks Collapse: LBMA | Financial Sense
- Wikileaks Releases First Batch Of Emails Sent To And From President Obama's Secret Email Address | ZeroHedge
- How Do You Invest In The 'New Normal'? | ZeroHedge
- German Bund Yields Tumble Back Below Zero For First Time In 2 Weeks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump says Syrian dictator 'is much tougher and much... | Business Insider
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- 7 psychological tricks that will help you nail your next job interview | Business Insider
- Steve Ballmer says Microsoft is 'the only company that ever... | Business Insider
- McDonald’s made a major change to its nuggets, and... | Business Insider
- 48 anti-government protesters were shot, burned, beat... | Business Insider
- Here’s what happens when interest rates go negative | Business Insider