Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Donald Trump Explains Why He Tweets So Much | ZeroHedge
- Gold Suffers Sharp Decline as Oil Jumps | Financial Sense
- Matteo Renzi Says He Will Resign After Losing Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Fake Out: A Rally Built On 'Hot Air' | ZeroHedge
- In Tweetstorm, Trump Threatens "Retribution" For Companies That Leave The US | ZeroHedge
- As Dakota Celebrates, Trump Advisors Propose Privatizing Oil-Rich Indian Reservations | ZeroHedge
- Fake News Meme Going Viral | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Iran says it wants more cooperation with Saudi... | Business Insider
- Apple is spending far more than Samsung on digital... | Business Insider
- Here's what the maximum amount of caffeine you should be drinking in... | Business Insider
- The euro is diving as Italy's prime minister resigns amid a landslide defeat in... | Business Insider
- Katie Holmes reveals the message to her daughter Suri in her new movie | Business Insider
- Many companies are trying to profit from connected cars | Business Insider
- One of the best video games ever made is getting a sequel — and it's exclusive... | Business Insider