Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Greece Still a Country if Someone Else Owns Its Assets? | Financial Sense
- On Memorial Day, Who Is America's True Superhero | ZeroHedge
- Cold War 2.0: Visualizing All Recent "Close Encounters" Between Russian And NATO Warplanes | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sachs Predicting $45 Oil by October | Financial Sense
- Is Greece Still A Country If Someone Else Owns Its Assets? | ZeroHedge
- Constitution 1 - 0 Government: NSA Starts Winding Down Bulk Data Collection | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Retail Sales | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What it's like to be a Google intern, and how to get a job there when you... | Business Insider
- Eurovision Song Contest starts in Vienna | Business Insider
- Cannes readies Palme d'Or closing ceremony | Business Insider
- Here's everything we know... | Business Insider
- 8 charts reveal everything you need to know about the monster rocket NASA is... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- 17 mistakes everyone should make before they turn 30 | Business Insider