Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Five Stocks Wrapped in Today’s Bacon | iBankCoin.com
- Putin Recalls State Duma From Vacation, "Planning Something" On Ukraine Situation | ZeroHedge
- ‘Apocalypse’ Krugman Ignores History, Keynes And Lenin’s Warnings | ZeroHedge
- This Is What A 8900% 1-Day Profit Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- Chile con Bottom Recipe | iBankCoin.com
- The IMF's Comedy Of Quarterly Errors Reveals The Biggest Hockeystick You Have Ever Seen | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Yields Near 2014 Lows As S&P Hits Record Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ford Earnings And Revenue Beat, Europe Sees First Profit In Three Years (F) | Business Insider
- MILLION-DOLLAR URLS: The Most Expensive Domain Names Of All Time | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: A Tuscan Castle Can Be Yours For $16 Million | Business Insider
- This Terrifying Swarm Of Flies Is So Massive It Shows Up On Weather Radar | Business Insider
- Refiners Are a No-No Right Now, Stick With US Oil Exploration Companies | TheStreet.com
- 6 Money Lessons You Should Have Learned Before College | Business Insider
- The 15 Wildest Things Google Chairman Eric Schmidt Has Ever Said | Business Insider