Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dr. Gary Small on "The Alzheimer's Prevention Program" | Financial Sense
- Global Gold Demand Will Overwhelm the Manipulators | ZeroHedge
- Civil "Wrongs" | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: Tryptophan Induced Coma | ZeroHedge
- Presenting Bubbleology: The Science Of Bubble Money | ZeroHedge
- Technician: Gold May Take Several Quarters, If Not Years, To Recover | Financial Sense
- US "Secret" Deal With Saudis Backfires After Oil Minister Says US Should Cut First | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft Accidentally Announced That It's Acquiring... | Business Insider
- Online Holiday Spending Expected to Reach $61 Billion, Mobile Spending up 25% | TheStreet.com
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Tracy Morgan's Lawyer Says The Comedian May Never Be The Same | Business Insider
- 'Fractured skull' reports as cricketer Hughes... | Business Insider
- Taser Shares Spike After A Police Department Places An Order For Body Cameras (TASR) | Business Insider
- Celebrities Show Off Their Beats In Apple's New Ad (AAPL) | Business Insider