Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- SocGen: China Looks Stable…for Now | Financial Sense
- Lawmakers Vow Override of Obama's 9/11 Victims Bill Veto | ZeroHedge
- US Slams Russian "Barbarism" In Syria; Moscow Responds Peace "Almost Impossible Now" | ZeroHedge
- Is This Sleeping Dragon Ready To Awaken? | ZeroHedge
- Why Much of Asia Is Thankful for the Upcoming iPhone Release | Financial Sense
- Wells Fargo May Claw Back Millions From Carrie Toldstedt, John Stumpf As Soon As Today | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Extremely Busy Week | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The surge in home prices is slowing down | Business Insider
- The abuse allegations against Brad Pitt relate to the treatment of his son | Business Insider
- The 9 biggest misconceptions everyone has about cologne and perfume | Business Insider
- There are reports of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones still catching fire in China | Business Insider
- CHATBOTS EXPLAINED: Why... | Business Insider
- Drake's highly anticipated short film is now streaming on Apple Music | Business Insider
- Stocks are sliding (DB, TWTR, SPY, QQQ, DIA, TLT) | Business Insider