Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold and the Ghost of Bail-Ins Past | Financial Sense
- Neofeudalism's Tax Donkeys (Yes, You) And The Battle For Control Of Resources | ZeroHedge
- Epic Portugal Damage Control To Preserve Bank Confidence: BES Resumes Trading, Surges Then Tumbles | ZeroHedge
- CME, Reuters Picked To Replace Silver Fixing In Process Supervised By Former Gold Fixer | ZeroHedge
- Jobs Report Not as Positive for the Economy as Some Think | Financial Sense
- 11 Disturbing Charts About The Chinese Economy | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $JMEI | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- 2 NBA Insiders Are Hearing That LeBron James Is Set To Return To The Cavs And Shock The World | Business Insider
- 'Game Of Thrones' Leads Emmy Nods — See Complete List Of Nominees | Business Insider
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Is Pretty Popular After All (FB) | Business Insider
- A Pilot Ordered 38 Pizzas For Passengers While... | Business Insider
- Here's LeBron James And Dwyane Wade Having A Midnight Conversation On An Airport... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek