Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Where Are We Going, Where Have We Been? | Financial Sense
- Politicians Across America Continue Push To Make Protesting Illegal | ZeroHedge
- Trump to Renegotiate NAFTA with Mexico and Canada | ZeroHedge
- "And You Thought Mass Hysteria Was Over..." | ZeroHedge
- Mass Exodus From High-Taxes - Which States Did Americans Leave In 2016? | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Boosted By Struggling US Dollar | Financial Sense
- Netanyahu, Trump To Talk By Phone Sunday; May Announce Move Of US Embassy To Jerusalem | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Gregg Popovich says Wizards 'got off easy,' should... | Business Insider
- North Korean experts explain what Kim Jong Un wants | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Hackers showed us how easy it is to secretly clone a security badge... | Business Insider
- Animated map shows the most popular show on Netflix in every state | Business Insider
- 5 ways you could falsely test positive for drugs | Business Insider
- How YouTube could capitalize on its rivals' mistakes, and conquer the future of TV (GOOG,... | Business Insider