Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Reflections on the Past Three Days and the Fed’s Policy Problem | Financial Sense
- US Equities Are Crashing Again - Dow Futures Down 430, AAPL -2.75%; NYSE Unleashes Rule 48 (Again) | ZeroHedge
- "If I Don't Come Home, Look After My Wife": What Happens In China If You Sell Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Russian Military Forces Arrive In Syria, Set Forward Operating Base Near Damascus | ZeroHedge
- Is George Soros Betting On The Long-Term Future Of Coal? | ZeroHedge
- "What If China Devalues To 8?" BofA Warns Of "Profound" Consequences For Commodities, Financial System | ZeroHedge
- Signs Of Life | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cilic, Ferrer advance as Serena steps onstage | Business Insider
- Malaysian police to question ex-PM Mahathir over... | Business Insider
- AP sources: GOP seeks pledge to avert Trump third-party... | Business Insider
- 2 men were arrested after allegedly stalking a woman and... | Business Insider
- A new, deadly drug is extremely popular among high-school students | Business Insider
- Donald Trump among next week's guests on 'The... | Business Insider
- Vettel seeks Italian Grand Prix triple as tyre row rages | Business Insider