Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Unleashing Wall Street | ZeroHedge
- Gold To Rise - Real Chinese Gold Demand Higher Than "Official" Demand | ZeroHedge
- Taiwan Joins Global War On Cash: Plans To Ban Purchases Of Houses, Cars, & Jewelry | ZeroHedge
- Doctor Copper's Getting Clubbed | ZeroHedge
- Why Everything Is Being Blamed On Putin | ZeroHedge
- Sweden Has Another Problem - It's Collecting Too Much Tax | ZeroHedge
- Trump To Revoke Obama's Transgender Bathroom Rule | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- The 25 best beaches in the world | Business Insider
- 7 reasons your cologne doesn't smell that great | Business Insider
- How to move to Sweden and become a Swedish citizen | Business Insider
- Nissan's CEO Carlos Ghosn steps down | Business Insider
- Verizon will begin early tests of its ‘5G’ service later this year (VZ) | Business Insider
- UPS tests drone delivery system (UPS) | Business Insider