Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pensions, Oy Vey | ZeroHedge
- Cracking Open a Six-Pack | Financial Sense
- Al Qaeda In Syria Changed Its Name And Now The US Is Arming Them | ZeroHedge
- Why Russia Won't Collapse | ZeroHedge
- "If This Does Not Disqualify Hillary For The Presidency, It's Hard To Know What Will" | ZeroHedge
- The Moment Of Maximum Peril - Clinton Vs. Trump | ZeroHedge
- This Is The Way The World Ends... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This obscure road sign mechanism could save your life in a car accident | Business Insider
- Uber, Careem suspend services in Abu Dhabi | Business Insider
- Data breaches could cripple the growth of mobile wallets | Business Insider
- There will be 24 billion IoT devices installed on Earth... | Business Insider
- The committee that brought in Martin Shkreli and Valeant to testify is now going... | Business Insider
- How I traveled to 8 countries in Europe and Asia with... | Business Insider
- Non-Western powers are muscling in on Middle East... | Business Insider