Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stand Aside on Gold | Financial Sense
- Highest Radiation Level Ever, Lethal In 20 Minutes, Recorded Outside Fukushima Reactor | ZeroHedge
- The 1% Also Don't Pay Their Bills: 10 Ultra Luxury Properties In Foreclosure | ZeroHedge
- Japan Press: "China-Japan War To Break Out In January" | ZeroHedge
- Name That Chart | iBankCoin.com
- E-Commerce With Chinese Characteristics | Financial Sense
- Short Term Stock Market Pull-Back Developing | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Eight Big Tech Companies Demand That The Government Changes How It Spies And... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Meet The Startup That's Going To Make Eggs (Yes, Eggs) Obsolete | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Is Water-Logged And Getting Wetter Today | TheStreet.com
- The Lions Went For A 2-Point Conversion In A Snow Storm, And It Was Brilliant... | Business Insider
- This Map Shows The Big Split In The California Economy | Business Insider