Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greece... Mattered: Surveying The Carnage | ZeroHedge
- Fiat Faith Falters As Bitcoin Surges 7% Post-Greferendum Decision | ZeroHedge
- ECB Strikes Back: Threatens With Greek Deposit Haircut If And When ELA Found To Be "Illegal" On Wednesday | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of This Week In America | ZeroHedge
- French Economy In "Dire Straits", "Worse Than Anyone Can Imagine", Leaked NSA Cable Reveals | ZeroHedge
- Recession vs. Wealth Inequality | Financial Sense
- Pending Home Sales Rise At Slowest Pace Since 2014, April Revised Lower | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Members of the LGBT community are protesting Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg at the Pride... | Business Insider
- 12 photos of shockingly long ATM lines in Greece | Business Insider
- The company behind the Gatwick oil discovery just bought a... | Business Insider
- Puerto Rico, crushed by debt, seeks moratorium | Business Insider
- Arkham Knight' is absolutely fun, but sometimes it forgets it's a Batman game | Business Insider
- How to nose a whiskey like a pro — in 3 simple steps | Business Insider