Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EU: Central Bank Will Continue Quantitative Easing Next Year | Financial Sense
- Are Fiscal Stimulus Expectations Too High? | Financial Sense
- Active Managers Move Back 'All In' On Stocks | ZeroHedge
- It Is Always About Money (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Boom and Bust | Financial Sense
- What Comes After the Trump Rally? | Financial Sense
- Company Issues Press Release To Report Its Market Cap Hits $1 Billion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Heroin overtakes cocaine as the biggest concern for... | Business Insider
- Banks still want to be under EU rule... | Business Insider
- 17 ways you should invest your time in your 20s for... | Business Insider
- 6 classic business books you should read if you... | Business Insider
- 'The 4-Hour Workweek' author Tim Ferriss reveals 2... | Business Insider
- South Korea's president is out, but replacing her won... | Business Insider
- Trump could make good on his defense spending promise in his first 100... | Business Insider