Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Behold The New Normal Definition Of "Confidence" | ZeroHedge
- A Look Inside The World's Largest Naval Exercise | ZeroHedge
- The World's Most Crowded Trade | ZeroHedge
- Like Dripping Silver Icicles | Financial Sense
- Winding Roads | iBankCoin.com
- "Gold Could Go To Infinity" - Ron Paul | ZeroHedge
- The Allocation is Nearly Complete | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- 14 Photos Of The Crazy Flood That Soaked UCLA | Business Insider
- ALAN GREENSPAN: 'We Are Running Out Of Buffer In The Economy... | Business Insider
- Argentina Finally Makes An Offer Worth Listening To | Business Insider
- 11 Little-Known Facts About China That Will Make You Smarter | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- The US And Europe May Have Just Sent A Ton Of Their Russian Business To China | Business Insider