Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Pakistan Spring" Escalates; 3 Dead, Over 470 Injured As "Soft Coup" Hardens | ZeroHedge
- Mixed Emotions for the Gold Market | ZeroHedge
- To Everyone Saying Russia Is "Isolated", Here's A Map | ZeroHedge
- The US Guide To Middle-Eastern Terror Groups (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Pressures in Core Food Components | ZeroHedge
- THE 1st ANNUAL iBANKCOIN LOTTERY WINNER IS… | iBankCoin.com
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ukraine Soldiers Are Battling Russian Tanks In... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Imperious Marquez wins 11th race of the season | Business Insider
- It's Time To Fix iCloud (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Abercrombie & Fitch's Sales Decline Is Hammering the Stock | TheStreet.com
- Ukraine soldiers in battle with Russian tanks in... | Business Insider
- 6 Arguments For A Shorter Workweek | Business Insider