Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Trade War That Cannot Be Won | Financial Sense
- Davos (According To Donald Trump) | ZeroHedge
- US Equities... Last. Man. Standing. | ZeroHedge
- Trump Tells Democrats Boycotting Inauguration: "I Hope They Give Me Their Tickets, We Need Seats So Badly" | ZeroHedge
- Target Tumbles After Cutting Guidance, Reports Poor Comps; Drags Wal-Mart Lower | ZeroHedge
- Dow Drops As Dollar, Bond Yields Spike Most Since Election | ZeroHedge
- Gun Owners Vs. Social Justice Warriors | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These companies are the top 5 best places to work in... | Business Insider
- This graphic shows how out-of-control San Francisco housing prices have gotten | Business Insider
- Pulse nightclub shooter's... | Business Insider
- Trump: Apple's CEO has 'his eyes open' to manufacturing in US (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Target tumbles after cutting its guidance on 'disappointing traffic and... | Business Insider
- $3.8 billion Slack is making a little change to solve a big problem with its... | Business Insider
- 'This was a moment of great failure': Top journalists ruminate on Trump's... | Business Insider