Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Secular Versus Cyclical: Notes From SIC 2015 | Financial Sense
- Bill Gross: "My 'Short Of A Lifetime' Bund Trade Was Well Timed But Not Necessarily Well Executed" | ZeroHedge
- More and More Outlets Are Suggesting a Carry Tax on Physical Cash | ZeroHedge
- QE4 Arrives: Mystery Drone Rains Money On People In Michigan, Cash-Grabbing Frenzy Ensues | ZeroHedge
- GeoRGe SoReASS | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To The Funny-Money Generation | ZeroHedge
- Japan Pleases Markets With Surprise Growth | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Today's FIFA arrests show how far Qatar has... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Cairo yearns for liberal heyday of its park of romance | Business Insider
- The son of China's richest man bought 2 ultra-... | Business Insider
- German city evacuates 20,000 people to defuse WWII bomb | Business Insider
- Calls for FIFA's Blatter to quit as global anger builds... | Business Insider
- The 13 best Google Doodles (GOOG) | Business Insider