Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: Calculating The Breakeven Price For The Median Bakken Shale Well | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Now Has All the Ammunition He Needs for QE - Implementation Still a Problem | Financial Sense
- Howard Marks On "The Lessons Of Oil" | ZeroHedge
- The Day Einstein Feared Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- China's Stocks Worth 50% More Than Rest Of BRICS Combined | ZeroHedge
- The Biggest Economic Story Going Into 2015 Is Not Oil | ZeroHedge
- Former BIS Chief Economist: "The System Is Dangerously Unanchored; It Is Every Man For Himself" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How NASA ‘Emailed’ A Wrench Into Space | Business Insider
- How To Get A Few More Days Out Of An Opened Bottle Of Wine | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Will Lower Oil Prices Threaten Whiting Petroleum, the New King of Bakken? | TheStreet.com
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before European Markets Open | Business Insider
- Israel Launches First Airstrike On Hamas Since This Summer... | Business Insider
- Amazon Prime Now Promises One-Hour Delivery of 'Daily Essentials' | TheStreet.com