Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gary Shilling: All-Out Price War Could Take Oil to $10 to $20 a Barrel | Financial Sense
- It's Not March 2009... And That's Bad | Financial Sense
- Greek Tragedy: Pension Pandemonium Sparks Bank Crash, Stocks At 26 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Can Big Oil Continue to Pay Dividends? | Financial Sense
- What Kind of Power Will China Become? | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: How To Defeat Your Government | ZeroHedge
- Futures, Global Stocks Tumble As Europe Bank, Periphery Carnage Unfolds | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I made two important changes in my most recent move — and it made the process so... | Business Insider
- Consumer and retail news: 10 things you need to know today | Business Insider
- Oil's literally dirt cheap | Business Insider
- This... | Business Insider
- Drugmakers are using this ad campaign to fight Washington on a... | Business Insider
- France's data protection authority is cracking down on... | Business Insider
- Willem Dafoe recreated a famous Marilyn Monroe moment for a Snickers Super Bowl ad... | Business Insider