Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Technical Signaled The Last Two Market Crashes And It Just Happened | ZeroHedge
- Deciphering the Investment Climate | ZeroHedge
- Steen Jakobsen: Get Ready For The Biggest Margin Call In History | ZeroHedge
- Central Bankers Next Test Of Omnipotence May Be Coming | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Cities Series: Competitive Clusters Drive Sustainable Growth in Seattle | Financial Sense
- Markets Retreat on Increased Risk of Greek Default | Financial Sense
- Is The Credibility Bubble Bursting? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These men are in love with their life-sized dolls... | Business Insider
- Google's smartwatches are about to get a lot better just in time for the Apple Watch... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- China's premier auto show opens amid growth slowdown | Business Insider
- IBM beats on earnings, but the stock is flat after a brief blip (IBM) | Business Insider