Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Visa Unveils Plan To Burden Millennials With Billions In Debt | ZeroHedge
- Was The Fed Just Given The Launch Codes? | ZeroHedge
- Dis-May-Day - Bonds Down, Dollar Down, Oil Down, Gold Down, Economy Down... Stocks Up | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Migration Crisis: No End In Sight | ZeroHedge
- Money Is Energy: George Mobus Discusses Biophysical Economics and Alternative Theories of Value | Financial Sense
- Two Americas - One Photo | ZeroHedge
- Slew Of Negative News, Defaults And Failed Mergers Push Futures In The Green | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ted Cruz is in for a disappointing Indiana primary | Business Insider
- Clever ways to reuse your old iPod | Business Insider
- Hong Kong's 'epic' housing bubble is bursting | Business Insider
- The Ghostbusters' reboot is the most disliked trailer in the... | Business Insider
- Chuck Todd tried 9 times to get Ted Cruz to answer the big question about... | Business Insider
- What Elon Musk, Mark Cuban, and 11 other successful people do on weekends... | Business Insider
- The haunting true story of a man who spent 2 years in a self-contained 'Biosphere... | Business Insider