Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- PBoC Joins Other Major Central Banks With Unconventional Monetary Policy Action | Financial Sense
- Bubble Forming With Leveraged Buyouts | Financial Sense
- Louis-Vincent Gave: Asia Best Looking Market Right Now | Financial Sense
- Strong Dollar Undermines Precious Metals | Financial Sense
- The Inconvenient Truths Of Dictators | ZeroHedge
- The Decline Of America's Economic Model In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Audible at the Line of Scrimmage | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Why You Shouldn't Panic When An Airliner Loses An Engine In Flight... | Business Insider
- Green dream: Can UN summit revive climate issue? | Business Insider
- Oracle Billionaire Larry Ellison Is Down $1.8 Billion From A Symbolic Gesture (ORCL) | Business Insider
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves Higher | TheStreet.com
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Hamilton wins Singapore GP as Rosberg limps out | Business Insider