Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- UBS Exposes The "Scary Reality" Of High Yield Energy | ZeroHedge
- Dow Spikes 170 Points "Off The Lows" | ZeroHedge
- From Trump Tower To Clinton's Compound - The Homes Of The 2016 Presidential Candidates | ZeroHedge
- Europe: Running on Borrowed Time | Financial Sense
- There Is No Exit: Why China's Plunge Protection Is Here To Stay | ZeroHedge
- It's Really Very Simple... | ZeroHedge
- Yield Curve Flashing Yellow | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, GOOG) | Business Insider
- This retro-inspired iPhone case will let... | Business Insider
- Bolivia is tripling the size of its subway in the sky | Business Insider
- Turkey may have just dragged the US into a... | Business Insider
- New York magazine just dropped a bombshell Bill Cosby... | Business Insider
- Gas flow in Turkey-Iran pipeline halted after attack | Business Insider
- I have 3 kids, and I can tell you it does not... | Business Insider