Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Sublime Harmony of Mathematical Precision (SHOMP) | iBankCoin.com
- Mitt Romney Announces He Is Not Running For President: "Best To Give Other Leaders The Opportunity" | ZeroHedge
- January Jitters Jolt Stocks - S&P Loses Key 2,000 Level; Bonds' Best Month Since June 2010 | ZeroHedge
- Chevron Slashes 23% Of PA Workforce As US Rig Count Collapses To June 2010 Lows | ZeroHedge
- While We Wait for Yet Another FOMC Statement... | Financial Sense
- Gold Falls on Deflation Concerns | Financial Sense
- Germany Is Officially Back In Deflation: Stocks Slide | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Top comics festival honours Charlie Hebdo in France | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Apple Generated More Revenue In One Quarter... | Business Insider
- The iPhone Has Become So Popular That It Just Tied Samsung | Business Insider
- A California bank's decision could have huge... | Business Insider
- Here's why the boss can't ride a bike to work in China | Business Insider
- THE BEACONS FAQ: Everything You Need To Know About Beacons And Apple's iBeacon... | Business Insider