Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Gold Is Money And Nothing Else" - JP Morgan's Full December 1912 Testimony To Congress | ZeroHedge
- The Next QE? Switzerland Prepares A "Living Wage" Of $2,600 For Every Citizen | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Close At Recordest Highs As All Central Banks Go All In | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in October | Financial Sense
- Still Lower Prices Ahead For Oil? | Financial Sense
- This Is Why Rand Paul Is Hillary Clinton's Worst Nightmare | ZeroHedge
- JUDGEMENT DAY | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Duchess with most titles in world dies in Spain at 88 | Business Insider
- Giant Sinkhole Appears In Russia, Possibly Swallowing Homes | Business Insider
- Best Buy Profit Doubles As U.S. Sales Rise | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN: Here Are The 32 Best Stocks For 2015 | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Takata defends actions over faulty airbags | Business Insider
- How The Navy's New Anti-Submarine Aircraft Sees Under The Waves | Business Insider