Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Behold Corporate Incest | ZeroHedge
- Dow Futures Down 900 Points From Pre-Brexit Highs, Plunge Below Friday's Crash Lows | ZeroHedge
- One Trick For Getting Life More Simple | Altucher Confidential
- Greece To "Name & Shame" Debtors Owing Over EUR300k To The State | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Draghi Said To Spark Speculation Of Another Global Central Bank Bailout | ZeroHedge
- Biometric Technology, "Brainprints", and the Death of the Password | Financial Sense
- After Brexit, A Trump Path To Victory | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Brexit's impact on payments | Business Insider
- 40 experiences everyone should have before they turn 40 | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- BENGHAZI REPORT: No new evidence of Clinton wrongdoing | Business Insider
- You can now read J.K. Rowling's latest short story that takes place in the... | Business Insider
- Here’s why the most popular map of the world is totally misleading... | Business Insider
- China's reaction to Brexit has already put the entire world at risk | Business Insider