Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Supercomputers, Corrections, and Converging Cycles | Financial Sense
- New York's First Ebola Case? Doctor Treating Ebola Patients In Guinea Rushed To Bellevue Hosptial | ZeroHedge
- 40% Of Eurozone Banks Are In Bad Shape | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Hands Are Tied Unless the Market Crashes | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Edgier Than You Think Today | iBankCoin.com
- CPI Prints Smallest Possible Increase In September Even As Beef Prices Surge 17% In 2014 | ZeroHedge
- MeeT ZeRo THe WHiTeHouSe GuaRD DoG... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sears Plans To Close Stores And Lay Off Workers | Business Insider
- Rossi aims to cement second MotoGP spot in Sepang | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- DOW FALLS 150: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, HLF, AAPL, BA, USO,... | Business Insider
- One Of The First Apple Computers Has Sold For $905,000 | Business Insider
- Gold's Rise Means Stock Investors Are In for Bumpy Ride | TheStreet.com
- What Gets You Excited About Buying A Car? Please Take Our Short Survey | Business Insider