Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hyperinflation Looms As 'Black Market' Egyptian Pound Crashes To Record Low | ZeroHedge
- The 'Real' Reasons People Will Vote For Trump | ZeroHedge
- The Public Pension Time Bomb Is Starting to Explode | Financial Sense
- Forget OPEC The Oil Market Is Rebalancing (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Considering Alternatives To Paying Cash Bonus | ZeroHedge
- Snapchat To Raise Up To $4 Billion In IPO, Valuing Company As Much As $40 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased in September | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are the best restaurants in New York City, according to Zagat | Business Insider
- Venezuela's small win won't help it in the long run | Business Insider
- Get ready for 3 new glass iPhones (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Here is the perfect way to end an email — and 26 sign-offs you should usually avoid | Business Insider
- 13 high-paying jobs for people who don't want to stare at a computer all day | Business Insider
- 50 banned baby names from around the world | Business Insider
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by 2020 | Business Insider