Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Vietnam Says China Backing Down In Oil Rig Dispute | ZeroHedge
- A Smack Up After a Smackdown | iBankCoin.com
- "Authenticity Is As Rare As A Unicorn In Today's Politically-Motivated Markets" | ZeroHedge
- Putin Speaks: Will Respond "Adequately" To Ongoing NATO Buildup; "Wont Tighten Screws" In Response To Threats | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Desperate To Put Ukraine In Rearview Mirror But More Russian Sanctions Loom | ZeroHedge
- "I Was Absolutely Shocked At What I Read," Congressman Calls For Release Of Secret 9/11 Documents | ZeroHedge
- White House 'Quietly' Exempts 4.5 Million People In 5 "Territories" From Obamacare | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 07/... | StreetInsider.com
- A Prominent Law Professor Was Killed In His Home, And Police... | Business Insider
- 19-Year-Old Harvard Student Dies In Germany While Traveling In Europe For The Summer | Business Insider
- 3 Biotech Stocks Breaking Out on Big Volume | TheStreet.com
- Russia's Military Tells A Very Different Story About What Happened To MH17 | Business Insider
- Why Vice Is Worth Exponentially More Than Other Digital Media Companies | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com