Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Merkel Ignores Nation's "Anxiety & Fear"; No Change To Open-Door Migration Policy | ZeroHedge
- Why Social Fragmentation Suits The Powers That Be | ZeroHedge
- Execs Flee GLD - The revolving door at the SPDR Gold Trust Sponsor | ZeroHedge
- Democrats Hacked Again: FBI Probing "Cyber Intrusion" At Fundraising Group | ZeroHedge
- David Stockman Warns "2008 Was Just Spring-Training For What Comes Next" | ZeroHedge
- Atlantic Divergence in Monetary Policy as US Economy Outpaces EU | Financial Sense
- Signs of Excessive Bullish Sentiment | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Abercrombie & Fitch has ditched sex for a new look — see it here | Business Insider
- French administrator: 2 people on train were questioned... | Business Insider
- THE GLOBAL SMARTPHONE REPORT: The forces behind the global deceleration in smartphone... | Business Insider
- This $270 laptop is a new contender for the best Chromebook on the market | Business Insider
- 14 great computer tricks everyone should know | Business Insider
- These 7 apps will transform your body — and change your life | Business Insider
- The exercise equipment that the best Olympic swimmers use to train | Business Insider