Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Panic Must Be Stopped" Ukraine Central Bank Head Says, Boosts Capital Controls | ZeroHedge
- Meet Londoner Mohammed Emwazi - ISIS Chief Executioner 'Jihadi John' | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: February 27 | ZeroHedge
- Crude Carnage Sends Stocks Lower Despite Last-Hour Buying-Panic | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things - High Yield Warning, Yellen's Employment & Economy | ZeroHedge
- Paranoia And Purges For Venezuela As Oil Misery Continues | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Natural disasters used to be so much worse | Business Insider
- This dress looks white and gold to me, but Google says it's... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Fears mount for Iraq heritage after IS museum rampage | Business Insider
- Hong Kong woman jailed for six years for maid abuse | Business Insider