Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Investor Net Worth Drops To New All Time Low, NYSE Reveals | ZeroHedge
- Are Political Winds Turning Against the Fed? | ZeroHedge
- ETP Receives Vote of Supreme Confidence | iBankCoin.com
- Even Mainstream Academia Worried about Massive Bubbles in Markets | ZeroHedge
- S&P Closes Above 2000 For First Time On Lowest Volume Day Of Year | ZeroHedge
- Argentina – Sliding Down A Slippery Slope | ZeroHedge
- UNDeR INVeSTiGaTioN... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- European Markets Are Mixed, Asian Markets Closed Down (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- RBS fined £14mn over poor mortgage advice | Business Insider
- HubSpot Plans A $100 Million IPO | Business Insider
- New Poll Shows Mitt Romney Would Dominate In Iowa | Business Insider
- What Everyone's Really Doing During Conference Calls | Business Insider
- Google May Release Two New Smartphones This Year, And One Of Them Will Be Gigantic (GOOG)... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek