Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saudi Arabia Still Calling the Shots | Financial Sense
- Hedge Funds Have Worst Week Since 2011: Here Are The Best And Worst Performers In October And 2014 | ZeroHedge
- The Pentagon Will Use 30 Person "Quick-Strike Team" To Deal With Domestic Ebola Patients | ZeroHedge
- Banks See Positive Start on Q3 Earnings | Financial Sense
- Our New Robot Overlords & The Third Type Of Capital | ZeroHedge
- MeaT THe FaRCeSToNeS... | ZeroHedge
- The Commodities Trading Cheat-Sheet | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Rams Fooled Everyone With A Genius Trick Punt Return Touchdown | Business Insider
- APPLE EARNINGS PREVIEW: Just How Massive Was The iPhone 6, Really? (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Apple's Fourth Quarter Earnings Preview: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- Why Selling A Startup For $20 Million Can Be... | Business Insider
- Here's The 'But' The Bulls Are Hanging On To | Business Insider
- Sterling makes a point as Reds win thriller at QPR | Business Insider