Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Threatens Retaliation To Sanctions, Announces Support For Crimean Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Jump And Bonds Dump As Unemployment Rate Rises | ZeroHedge
- I AM HAVING FUN | iBankCoin.com
- The Evolution of the CPI | Financial Sense
- Money Managers Aren’t Paid to Forecast; They’re Paid to Adapt | Financial Sense
- Profits Will Come, Ray | iBankCoin.com
- Last Sunday’s Analysis of the Biotechnology Sector At-Large | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Britain's Prostitution Laws Are A Mess | Business Insider
- Oil Slicks Spotted In South China Sea Thought To Be From Missing Malaysia... | Business Insider
- Why Every ‘True Detective’ Theory You Have Is Wrong | Business Insider
- Our 4K Future — The New TV Standard Is Here And It Will Roll Out Much Faster Than HD | Business Insider
- Shailene Woodley Will Earn A Pretty Measly Paycheck To Star In $85 Million... | Business Insider
- Google Celebrates Women All Over The World With A Doodle (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Three Important Points About Today's Jobs Report | Business Insider