Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Who Made More, Facebook VCs or Its Founder: The True Cost of the VC Preferred Stock Control Premium | ZeroHedge
- Number Of Middle Age Californians Living With Their Parents Soars | ZeroHedge
- A Few Ideas For Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Spot The Massive Depression, And The Tiny Recovery, In This Existing Home Sales Chart | ZeroHedge
- Traders Walk In On Another Sleepy Session In Search Of Its Volumeless Levitation Catalyst | ZeroHedge
- BEAR TRAP | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Warns West "Remove Forces"; Begins Military Exercise On Ukraine Border | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Meet The Former Diplomat Who's Wanted By The FBI For... | Business Insider
- Here's The Funniest Exchange Between Facebook's Outgoing CFO And... | Business Insider
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant And Adventurer Dies... | Business Insider
- PAYMENTS INSIDER: Apple's Payment Plans — Square... | Business Insider
- Cubs And D-Backs Are Wearing Gorgeous Throwback... | Business Insider
- Here's Why The Supreme Court May Have A Hard Time Understanding A Huge Technology Case | Business Insider