Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Great Stock Buyback Craze Is Finally Ending | ZeroHedge
- PaGiNG DR KRuGMaN... | ZeroHedge
- A Bunch of Checkups from the Neck Up | iBankCoin.com
- New Jobless Claims Plunge to 300K, Much Better Than Forecast | Financial Sense
- The Next Shoe Just Dropped: Court Denies Attorney-Client Privilege | ZeroHedge
- Krugman, Who Is Paid $25,000/Month To Study Inequality, Says "Nobody Wants Us To Become Cuba" | ZeroHedge
- 18 Stats That Prove That Government Dependence Has Reached Epidemic Levels | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Iran Explains Why An American Plane Was... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's How To Groom The 10-Day Beard That Women Find Sexiest | Business Insider
- The Simple Reason Why Steroid Testing Isn't Completely To Blame For The Lack Of Scoring... | Business Insider
- Cadillac Doesn't Mind That Lots Of People Hate Its Electric Car Commercial | Business Insider
- Tech Billionaire Marc Benioff Is Not Impressed By Mark Zuckerberg's $1... | Business Insider
- BMW Explains Why Its New Electric Car Looks So Strange | Business Insider