Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Iran "Talks" - Just Another US vs Russia (And China) Power Game | ZeroHedge
- Futures Jump On Chinese Easinng Speculation, False Rumor Of PBOC Rate Cut | ZeroHedge
- Money Printing Deja Vu - German Inflation Is Surging (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Is This The Real Reason Putin & Xi Dislike The West? | ZeroHedge
- Yellen's Speech: Labor Markets and Nonlinear Dynamics | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap Mar 30, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- A Quarter That Will Go Down In Infamy | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How this private college maintains a $1 billion endowment without... | Business Insider
- How to get Siri to read anything out loud | Business Insider
- People think China has gone to war against GitHub | Business Insider
- UnitedHealth buys Catamaran for $12.8 bn | Business Insider
- A scientist who wants to contact aliens has a plan to beam the entire... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com