Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Thanks To QE Bernanke Has Injected Foreign Banks With Over $1 Trillion In Cash For First Time Ever | ZeroHedge
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- The Bond Story No One Is Talking About | iBankCoin.com
- Germany Fires Live Ammo In Sino-European Trade War ... At Brussels | ZeroHedge
- The S&P 500 Is Now a Gambler's Paradise With 76.9% Up Days in May So Far | Financial Sense
- Seeing Shades of Grey in the Dark Side | iBankCoin.com
- Building Long-Term Value: Update on Target | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Israeli Bank Heist Gone Awry Takes Five Lives | Business Insider
- Google Bought A Company That Collects Wind Power From Airborne Turbines 2,000 Feet Above Ground... | Business Insider
- 10 Memorial Day Getaways That Aren't On The Beach | Business Insider
- Tomorrow Is A Big Day For Central Banks — Here's What You Need To Know | Business Insider
- 17 Great American Companies That Keep Mountains Of Cash Overseas... | Business Insider
- The Government Doesn't Care That You're Paying 'Grossly... | Business Insider
- New HD Video Of Oklahoma Tornado Gives The Clearest View Yet | Business Insider