Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- SocGen Reveals The Best Trading Strategy Of The Year | ZeroHedge
- Warning: Three Major Bellwethers are on Red Alert | ZeroHedge
- Shiller's CAPE – Is There A Better Measure? | ZeroHedge
- Dick Cheney Says Russian Meddling in American Election Could Be Considered 'An Act of War' | ZeroHedge
- Cable Tumbles As Scottish Parliament Votes For 2nd Independence Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Imagining a World After Fossil Fuels | Financial Sense
- Chinese Man Shot Dead In Paris By Police, Sparking Riot, Beijing Protest | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2 Miami police officers have been shot by a group of men... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Jimmy Fallon mocks Trump's healthcare fail with potential new book... | Business Insider
- The US head at one of the top trading firms in the world says he's... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Wall Street is getting one of its biggest calls of the year all... | Business Insider
- 6 simple tricks to make your coworkers like you | Business Insider