Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Decides He Won't Debate Bernie, Says "Inappropriate To Debate Second Place Finisher" | ZeroHedge
- China Warns The World: America Is The "Greatest Threat To Peace & Stability" | ZeroHedge
- In Stunning Reversal, IMF Blames Globalization For Spreading Inequality, Causing Market Crashes | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Shrug As USDJPY, Crude, PMs Slide After Disappointing GDP Print | ZeroHedge
- The Next Big Crash Of The U.S. Economy Is Coming, Here's Why | ZeroHedge
- Austria Launches Probe Into Alleged Presidential Election Postal Vote Fraud | ZeroHedge
- Here's Why All Pension Funds Are Doomed, Doomed, Doomed | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what would happen if NATO went to war with Russia | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Here's your most urgent debt, according to a financial... | Business Insider
- These are the safest airlines in the world | Business Insider
- 7 simple LinkedIn photo tricks that will dramatically increase... | Business Insider
- Customer service experiences are more... | Business Insider
- 2016 may see a record number of shark attacks | Business Insider