Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why We're Poorer: Inflation And Deflation Are Now Globalized | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Are On Borrowed Time | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Decouple From Bonds, Ramp To Pre-FOMC Levels | ZeroHedge
- THE WALL STREET BULL IS COMING | iBankCoin.com
- Is It About To Get Worse? Lakeland Hazmat Suit Orders Go Exponential, Surpass 1 Million | ZeroHedge
- Despite Surprise Rate-Hike, Russian Ruble Crashes Most In 6 Years | ZeroHedge
- THe ReTuRN OF ALaN GReeDSPaM... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (MSFT, SSNLF, IBM, HPQ, NTDOF)... | Business Insider
- Obama Attacks Critics Of His Response To Ebola | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- America's Small-Business Owners Of The Year Explain How They Came Back From The... | Business Insider
- Playoff Committee Chairman Explains Why Notre Dame Is Ranked So Low | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- New Payments Startups Face An Uphill Battle To Disrupt The Credit Card... | Business Insider