Apple Testing $500 Share Level
Ten days ago we talked up the decline of Apple Inc (AAPL) shares, that trend hasn't stopped. Apple is just $9 away from $500 a share.
Apple shares have dropped almost 40% from its 12 month high. That works out to a massive loss of $183.7 billion for the world's most valuable company.
Friday Apple shares lost 3.9% and closed $509.79. Last time we checked in on Apple it was the company's worst day performance in more than four years. The downtrend is inescapable for Apple since December despite rallying a short comeback in late November. Now that Apple is below the $520 share price the next test is $500. Apple is well below its 50-day moving average of $560.05 and 200-day moving average of $609.79.
The analysts are finally weighing in on Apple now that its share price has tanked. This past week UBS changed their price target from $780 to $700 for Apple. UBS still maintains a "Buy" rating on Apple Inc. Jefferies analysts reduced their revenue outlook on Apple this week but still maintain their "Buy" rating. Jefferies has a $800 price target and said they believe the stock is "dramatically under-priced."
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Is College Worth It?" - Here Is The Fed's Answer In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- GM Announces Another 718K Recalls, Bringing 2014 Total To Nearly 30 Million | ZeroHedge
- Crises Take Longer Coming Than You Think, and Happen Much Faster Than You Thought | Financial Sense
- After the Jump | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap July 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- 51 Dead As TransAsia Flight Makes Forced Landing In South China Sea | ZeroHedge
- Legal Tender Renders Planning Impossible | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- South Korea Unveils $40 Billion Package To Boost The Economy | Business Insider
- A Group Of Guys Are Sailing 500 Miles On A Boat... | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg Got A Little Snippy When Asked Why A ‘Payments... | Business Insider
- 10 Huge Reveals To Expect From San Diego Comic-Con | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- WHITE HOUSE: Obamacare Actually Won In Federal Court Today | Business Insider
- Impressionist Reads LeBron James' 'Coming Home' Letter... | Business Insider