Apple Testing $500 Share Level
Ten days ago we talked up the decline of Apple Inc (AAPL) shares, that trend hasn't stopped. Apple is just $9 away from $500 a share.
Apple shares have dropped almost 40% from its 12 month high. That works out to a massive loss of $183.7 billion for the world's most valuable company.
Friday Apple shares lost 3.9% and closed $509.79. Last time we checked in on Apple it was the company's worst day performance in more than four years. The downtrend is inescapable for Apple since December despite rallying a short comeback in late November. Now that Apple is below the $520 share price the next test is $500. Apple is well below its 50-day moving average of $560.05 and 200-day moving average of $609.79.
The analysts are finally weighing in on Apple now that its share price has tanked. This past week UBS changed their price target from $780 to $700 for Apple. UBS still maintains a "Buy" rating on Apple Inc. Jefferies analysts reduced their revenue outlook on Apple this week but still maintain their "Buy" rating. Jefferies has a $800 price target and said they believe the stock is "dramatically under-priced."
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Top Hedge Funds Predict How It All Will End | ZeroHedge
- The Real Reason Why Global Elites Are Implementing a Cash Ban | ZeroHedge
- Giuliani Reportedly Out Of Running For Secretary Of State | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: December 9 | ZeroHedge
- Tucker Carlson Takes on Washpo Reporter Who Claimed Trump Won Because of 'Angry White Men' | ZeroHedge
- Extending Lifespans and Healthspans May Be Closer Than You Think | Financial Sense
- EU: Central Bank Will Continue Quantitative Easing Next Year | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How a network led by the billionaire Koch... | Business Insider
- THE BLOCKCHAIN REPORT: Why the technology behind Bitcoin is seeing widespread investment and early... | Business Insider
- We might finally know why Apple delayed its futuristic wireless... | Business Insider
- We tried the potato chips that prisoners are obsessed with... | Business Insider
- What is 'fake news'? | Business Insider
- 12 trips everyone should take in Europe in 2017 | Business Insider
- This set of routers will solve your Wi-Fi problems for good | Business Insider