Apple Testing $500 Share Level
Ten days ago we talked up the decline of Apple Inc (AAPL) shares, that trend hasn't stopped. Apple is just $9 away from $500 a share.
Apple shares have dropped almost 40% from its 12 month high. That works out to a massive loss of $183.7 billion for the world's most valuable company.
Friday Apple shares lost 3.9% and closed $509.79. Last time we checked in on Apple it was the company's worst day performance in more than four years. The downtrend is inescapable for Apple since December despite rallying a short comeback in late November. Now that Apple is below the $520 share price the next test is $500. Apple is well below its 50-day moving average of $560.05 and 200-day moving average of $609.79.
The analysts are finally weighing in on Apple now that its share price has tanked. This past week UBS changed their price target from $780 to $700 for Apple. UBS still maintains a "Buy" rating on Apple Inc. Jefferies analysts reduced their revenue outlook on Apple this week but still maintain their "Buy" rating. Jefferies has a $800 price target and said they believe the stock is "dramatically under-priced."
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Has Quietly Bailed Out Over $220 Billion In Bad Debt In The Past 2 Months | ZeroHedge
- 407,000 Workers Stunned As Pension Fund Proposes 60% Cuts, Treasury Says "Not Enough" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Victory Odds Soar As The Hillary Clinton 'Death Cross' Strikes | ZeroHedge
- Gold Fund Inflows Surge To Highest Of The Year | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Loss Of Credibility Is Real: This Is What It Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- Kyle Bass Was Right: SocGen Does The Math On China's Staggering NPL Problem, Issues Dire Warning | ZeroHedge
- A June Fed Funds Rate Hike Risks a September Economic Stall | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 good reasons to start a business before 40 | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- How to access the dark web, where all sorts of illegal stuff goes down online | Business Insider
- 7 of the best brunches in the world | Business Insider
- I’ve been sleeping on the perfect sheets for the spring and summer, and I’ve... | Business Insider
- 'It's really, really important': Donald Trump's unprecedented... | Business Insider
- The world's largest refugee camp is closing soon | Business Insider