Apple Testing $500 Share Level
Ten days ago we talked up the decline of Apple Inc (AAPL) shares, that trend hasn't stopped. Apple is just $9 away from $500 a share.
Apple shares have dropped almost 40% from its 12 month high. That works out to a massive loss of $183.7 billion for the world's most valuable company.
Friday Apple shares lost 3.9% and closed $509.79. Last time we checked in on Apple it was the company's worst day performance in more than four years. The downtrend is inescapable for Apple since December despite rallying a short comeback in late November. Now that Apple is below the $520 share price the next test is $500. Apple is well below its 50-day moving average of $560.05 and 200-day moving average of $609.79.
The analysts are finally weighing in on Apple now that its share price has tanked. This past week UBS changed their price target from $780 to $700 for Apple. UBS still maintains a "Buy" rating on Apple Inc. Jefferies analysts reduced their revenue outlook on Apple this week but still maintain their "Buy" rating. Jefferies has a $800 price target and said they believe the stock is "dramatically under-priced."
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Bars Go to $6 Premium in China as Yuan Hits Fresh 6-Year Lows on Capital Outflows | Financial Sense
- Bank Of England Confirms: Debt Issuance Levels Tripled Since Quantitative Easing | ZeroHedge
- 12TH TRuMP ACCuSeR EMeRGeS... | ZeroHedge
- New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | ZeroHedge
- "No Going Back": Iraq Demands Exemption From Oil Production Cut, As Rosneft Slams Saudis | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Are Not Long Term Investment Vehicles (Video) | ZeroHedge
- 'Impossible' & 'Inevitable' - The Only 2 Solutions As The Status Quo Crumbles | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Poll: Clinton sprints to a double-digit lead with less than 15... | Business Insider
- A 'war within a war' is brewing in Iraq — and the US is caught in the middle... | Business Insider
- The 10 skills in demand around the world that can get you hired in 2017 | Business Insider
- Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the... | Business Insider
- UBS set out to answer a key question about the US consumer — and its... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is accelerating a process in the GOP that began a half-century... | Business Insider
- A day in the life of Genius' Rob Markman, whose job working with artists may be... | Business Insider