Apple Testing $500 Share Level
Ten days ago we talked up the decline of Apple Inc (AAPL) shares, that trend hasn't stopped. Apple is just $9 away from $500 a share.
Apple shares have dropped almost 40% from its 12 month high. That works out to a massive loss of $183.7 billion for the world's most valuable company.
Friday Apple shares lost 3.9% and closed $509.79. Last time we checked in on Apple it was the company's worst day performance in more than four years. The downtrend is inescapable for Apple since December despite rallying a short comeback in late November. Now that Apple is below the $520 share price the next test is $500. Apple is well below its 50-day moving average of $560.05 and 200-day moving average of $609.79.
The analysts are finally weighing in on Apple now that its share price has tanked. This past week UBS changed their price target from $780 to $700 for Apple. UBS still maintains a "Buy" rating on Apple Inc. Jefferies analysts reduced their revenue outlook on Apple this week but still maintain their "Buy" rating. Jefferies has a $800 price target and said they believe the stock is "dramatically under-priced."
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Warship Given Permission To Cross Bosphorus, Enter Black Sea | ZeroHedge
- Question Everything, Believe Nothing - Chapter Two - Group Think and the Hive Mind | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Tumble To Red As "Good News Is Bad News" | ZeroHedge
- Obama Spoke To Putin For One Hour: White House Summarizes The Conversation | ZeroHedge
- A Matter of Public Recourd | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Jump And Bonds Dump As Unemployment Rate Rises | ZeroHedge
- Renminbi Depreciation Poses Risk to Chinese Economy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Guy Who Skydived From Outer Space Is Becoming A Race Car Driver | Business Insider
- BREMMER: The US Must Come To Terms With Russia Controlling Crimea | Business Insider
- 11 Tips To Get Something Useful Out Of Job A Fair | Business Insider
- SATOSHI NAKAMOTO: I Never Heard Of Bitcoin Before Newsweek Contacted My Son 3 Weeks... | Business Insider
- Shares Of Newly Public Company FireEye Have Gone Nuts, And They've Turned... | Business Insider
- PAYROLLS BEAT EXPECTATIONS, UNEMPLOYMENT RATE RISES | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer Says Beware of Strong Unemployment Number | TheStreet.com