Apple Testing $500 Share Level
Ten days ago we talked up the decline of Apple Inc (AAPL) shares, that trend hasn't stopped. Apple is just $9 away from $500 a share.
Apple shares have dropped almost 40% from its 12 month high. That works out to a massive loss of $183.7 billion for the world's most valuable company.
Friday Apple shares lost 3.9% and closed $509.79. Last time we checked in on Apple it was the company's worst day performance in more than four years. The downtrend is inescapable for Apple since December despite rallying a short comeback in late November. Now that Apple is below the $520 share price the next test is $500. Apple is well below its 50-day moving average of $560.05 and 200-day moving average of $609.79.
The analysts are finally weighing in on Apple now that its share price has tanked. This past week UBS changed their price target from $780 to $700 for Apple. UBS still maintains a "Buy" rating on Apple Inc. Jefferies analysts reduced their revenue outlook on Apple this week but still maintain their "Buy" rating. Jefferies has a $800 price target and said they believe the stock is "dramatically under-priced."
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Another Canary In The Coal Mine... | ZeroHedge
- Al Qaeda In Syria Changed Its Name And Now The US Is Arming Them | ZeroHedge
- Nigel Farage: "Trump Is The New Reagan" | ZeroHedge
- Dutch Central Bank Refuses To Publish Gold Bar List For Dubious Reasons | ZeroHedge
- German Economy Minister: "TTIP Talks Have Failed" | ZeroHedge
- The EpiPen Scandal Is Worse Than You Think: What You’re Not Being Told | ZeroHedge
- It Begins: Barney Frank Tells Yellen Not To Hike Before The Election, "It Risks Destabilizing Markets" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The American McMansion is dying | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton's ties to Silicon Valley... | Business Insider
- This brutal table explains everything that is going on in money management right... | Business Insider
- New York City has a popular alternative to Chipotle — and it could be expanding soon | Business Insider
- This is what might happen when robots take over banking | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Donald Trump's new pitch to African-American voters is hitting a... | Business Insider