Apple Testing $500 Share Level
Ten days ago we talked up the decline of Apple Inc (AAPL) shares, that trend hasn't stopped. Apple is just $9 away from $500 a share.
Apple shares have dropped almost 40% from its 12 month high. That works out to a massive loss of $183.7 billion for the world's most valuable company.
Friday Apple shares lost 3.9% and closed $509.79. Last time we checked in on Apple it was the company's worst day performance in more than four years. The downtrend is inescapable for Apple since December despite rallying a short comeback in late November. Now that Apple is below the $520 share price the next test is $500. Apple is well below its 50-day moving average of $560.05 and 200-day moving average of $609.79.
The analysts are finally weighing in on Apple now that its share price has tanked. This past week UBS changed their price target from $780 to $700 for Apple. UBS still maintains a "Buy" rating on Apple Inc. Jefferies analysts reduced their revenue outlook on Apple this week but still maintain their "Buy" rating. Jefferies has a $800 price target and said they believe the stock is "dramatically under-priced."
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sweden Arrests 14 For Plotting To Attack Migrant House With Axes, Iron Pipes | ZeroHedge
- "Buy High, Sell Low" - The Psychology Of Loss | ZeroHedge
- France Just Enshrined Its "State Of Emergency" In The Constitution | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Feb 9, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- What's Dragging Down European Banks: Oil And Commodity Exposure As High As 160% Of Tangible Book | ZeroHedge
- JPM's Striking Forecast: ECB Could Cut Rates To -4.5%; BOJ To -3.45%; Fed To -1.3% | ZeroHedge
- Clueless Fed?! | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The former head of the nation's largest sheriff... | Business Insider
- An Army lab figured out how to make pizza that lasts 3 years | Business Insider
- A Chinese investment fund wants to buy Opera web... | Business Insider
- Why it's impossible to spot a con artist | Business Insider
- REPORT: Asahi could buy Peroni and Grolsch for $3.5 billion | Business Insider
- This tropical hotel lets you stay in luxurious beach bungalows feet above the... | Business Insider
- 5 ways to make enough money on the side to quit your day... | Business Insider