Apple Testing $500 Share Level
Ten days ago we talked up the decline of Apple Inc (AAPL) shares, that trend hasn't stopped. Apple is just $9 away from $500 a share.
Apple shares have dropped almost 40% from its 12 month high. That works out to a massive loss of $183.7 billion for the world's most valuable company.
Friday Apple shares lost 3.9% and closed $509.79. Last time we checked in on Apple it was the company's worst day performance in more than four years. The downtrend is inescapable for Apple since December despite rallying a short comeback in late November. Now that Apple is below the $520 share price the next test is $500. Apple is well below its 50-day moving average of $560.05 and 200-day moving average of $609.79.
The analysts are finally weighing in on Apple now that its share price has tanked. This past week UBS changed their price target from $780 to $700 for Apple. UBS still maintains a "Buy" rating on Apple Inc. Jefferies analysts reduced their revenue outlook on Apple this week but still maintain their "Buy" rating. Jefferies has a $800 price target and said they believe the stock is "dramatically under-priced."
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Prices Boosted By Struggling US Dollar | Financial Sense
- Maxine Waters Calls For Trump Impeachment (Before He Takes Office) | ZeroHedge
- VIX Spikes To 2-Week Highs As Dow Erases 2017 Gains | ZeroHedge
- Trump Bump Stalls Amid Bullion, Brexit, Banks, Bonds, Brazil, & Black Gold | ZeroHedge
- The Walking BrainDead | ZeroHedge
- 2017—Shades of 1937 | Financial Sense
- Rally in Oil Continues on Global Cues, Saudi Cut | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GM to pay $1 million to settle SEC charges of accounting failures (... | Business Insider
- 25-year-old Lions running back says he's spending his offseason doing medical research on rats... | Business Insider
- This futuristic apartment transforms five rooms into one | Business Insider
- This building changes shape every hour — and it’s incredibly... | Business Insider
- The EU thinks Brexit talks are going to be 'very,... | Business Insider
- The Raiders officially go all-in on Las Vegas — and now it's... | Business Insider
- This startup makes the most comfortable pair of underwear I’ve ever worn | Business Insider