Apple Testing $500 Share Level
Ten days ago we talked up the decline of Apple Inc (AAPL) shares, that trend hasn't stopped. Apple is just $9 away from $500 a share.
Apple shares have dropped almost 40% from its 12 month high. That works out to a massive loss of $183.7 billion for the world's most valuable company.
Friday Apple shares lost 3.9% and closed $509.79. Last time we checked in on Apple it was the company's worst day performance in more than four years. The downtrend is inescapable for Apple since December despite rallying a short comeback in late November. Now that Apple is below the $520 share price the next test is $500. Apple is well below its 50-day moving average of $560.05 and 200-day moving average of $609.79.
The analysts are finally weighing in on Apple now that its share price has tanked. This past week UBS changed their price target from $780 to $700 for Apple. UBS still maintains a "Buy" rating on Apple Inc. Jefferies analysts reduced their revenue outlook on Apple this week but still maintain their "Buy" rating. Jefferies has a $800 price target and said they believe the stock is "dramatically under-priced."
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- No One Told You When To Run, You Missed The Starting Gun | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Sees Record Foreign Inflows As Economic Indicators Reach Decade Highs | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap November 20, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Market Gains Ebbing, But We’re Going Higher From Here | iBankCoin.com
- JUDGEMENT DAY | iBankCoin.com
- The New Federation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Disney's Live-Action Version Of 'Cinderella' Finally Gets A... | Business Insider
- The Secret To Creating A Huge Company, According To Peter Thiel | Business Insider
- Giancarlo Stanton Nailed It When Asked About Making More In 1 Day Than Most... | Business Insider
- Bill Cosby Asked A Reporter To Edit His Comments About... | Business Insider
- Wright leads Australian Masters, Scott trails by six | Business Insider
- This Microsoft Customer Switched To Google... | Business Insider
- Mexico's President Reveals $3 Million... | Business Insider