Apple Testing $500 Share Level
Ten days ago we talked up the decline of Apple Inc (AAPL) shares, that trend hasn't stopped. Apple is just $9 away from $500 a share.
Apple shares have dropped almost 40% from its 12 month high. That works out to a massive loss of $183.7 billion for the world's most valuable company.
Friday Apple shares lost 3.9% and closed $509.79. Last time we checked in on Apple it was the company's worst day performance in more than four years. The downtrend is inescapable for Apple since December despite rallying a short comeback in late November. Now that Apple is below the $520 share price the next test is $500. Apple is well below its 50-day moving average of $560.05 and 200-day moving average of $609.79.
The analysts are finally weighing in on Apple now that its share price has tanked. This past week UBS changed their price target from $780 to $700 for Apple. UBS still maintains a "Buy" rating on Apple Inc. Jefferies analysts reduced their revenue outlook on Apple this week but still maintain their "Buy" rating. Jefferies has a $800 price target and said they believe the stock is "dramatically under-priced."
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is the Gold Price Manipulated? | Financial Sense
- Chinese Company Replaces Humans With Robots, Production Skyrockets, Mistakes Disappear | ZeroHedge
- American (Predatory) Capitalism Explained In 130 Seconds | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- This Coal Mine Valued At $630 Million In 2011 Just Sold For One Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Are We Being Forced Into A "Second American Civil War"… If So, Who Will Win? | ZeroHedge
- Obama Authorizes "Defensive" Airstrikes Against Assad Regime In Syria | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China's Airbnb-like Tujia raised $300 million to... | Business Insider
- Beijing is shutting factories and ordering... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- How precision medicine could revolutionize the way we treat... | Business Insider
- Koch: America is ‘done for’ if conservatives... | Business Insider
- Tesla has a secret weapon to compete with other carmakers (... | Business Insider
- China's economy in 4 terrifying charts | Business Insider