Advanced Micro Devices in Free-fall
Who knows what is really going on at Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)? Are they up for sale, will they break-up, will they fold, will they fade like the bad memory of Batman & Robin from 1997.
AMD is a volatile stock, today its down hard and hit a new 52-week low. AMD got down to $1.92 per share and going into the final hour of trading its down 7%.
All we know is that AMD did hire JPMorgan (JPM) to help the company 'explore options'.
Wall Street is taking no chances and is bailing on AMD after sending its shares up 18% the day before. Rumors are driving AMD shares right now -- it's a dangerous trade. AMD continues to attract a ton of attention thanks to its near $2 stock price.
AMD is losing to its competitors, Intel (INTC) and Nvidia (NVDA). They both continue to kills the runner-up company and take away their market share quarter after quarter.
The question is -- has AMD hit bottom yet? Traders are clearly in control of AMD shares and will continue to play it at shareholders expense. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ukraine Army Takes Bloomberg Reporter Hostage: Fascinating Report Ensues | ZeroHedge
- The Case For A Bull Or Bear Market In Two Charts | ZeroHedge
- WHERE ARE THE SETUPS? | iBankCoin.com
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- A Cup of Coffee with a Metal and Miner for Your Weekend Brunch | iBankCoin.com
- Is This The Chart That Has High-Yield Investors Running For The Hills? | ZeroHedge
- Forget What They Say And Watch What They Do | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Robo-Advisors Now Manage Over 36% More Money Than They Did 3 Months Ago | Business Insider
- The Surprising Demographics Of Who Shops Online And On... | Business Insider
- A Quick Primer For The Next Time You Order Oysters | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (FDO, DLTR, HLF, TSN, DENN) | Business Insider
- Bog Snorkeling Is The Strangest Sport You've Never Heard Of [PHOTOS] | Business Insider