Advanced Micro Devices in Free-fall
Who knows what is really going on at Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)? Are they up for sale, will they break-up, will they fold, will they fade like the bad memory of Batman & Robin from 1997.
AMD is a volatile stock, today its down hard and hit a new 52-week low. AMD got down to $1.92 per share and going into the final hour of trading its down 7%.
All we know is that AMD did hire JPMorgan (JPM) to help the company 'explore options'.
Wall Street is taking no chances and is bailing on AMD after sending its shares up 18% the day before. Rumors are driving AMD shares right now -- it's a dangerous trade. AMD continues to attract a ton of attention thanks to its near $2 stock price.
AMD is losing to its competitors, Intel (INTC) and Nvidia (NVDA). They both continue to kills the runner-up company and take away their market share quarter after quarter.
The question is -- has AMD hit bottom yet? Traders are clearly in control of AMD shares and will continue to play it at shareholders expense. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Confidence In Central Planning Saved With Last Second All Time High Ramp | ZeroHedge
- A Look at the Coming 30-Year Inflation Cycle | Financial Sense
- Chicago PMI Explodes To Biggest Beat In 10 Months, Employment Drops Further | ZeroHedge
- Has Ukraine Shot Itself In The Foot With Gas Pipeline Deal? | ZeroHedge
- Arms Trade Treaty: What Is It And Why Does It Matter? | ZeroHedge
- NATO Releases Satellite Imagery "Proof" That Russia Has Invaded Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- The “There’s No Inflation” Checklist | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Founders Share 15 Pieces Of Advice For First-Time Startup CEOs | Business Insider
- BOOM: PENDING HOME SALES JUMP (XHB) | Business Insider
- NATO TO RUSSIA: Cease Your 'Illegal Military Actions' In... | Business Insider
- STOCKS GO NOWHERE AND GLOBAL YIELDS TUMBLE: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap... | StreetInsider.com
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com