Advanced Micro Devices in Free-fall
Who knows what is really going on at Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)? Are they up for sale, will they break-up, will they fold, will they fade like the bad memory of Batman & Robin from 1997.
AMD is a volatile stock, today its down hard and hit a new 52-week low. AMD got down to $1.92 per share and going into the final hour of trading its down 7%.
All we know is that AMD did hire JPMorgan (JPM) to help the company 'explore options'.
Wall Street is taking no chances and is bailing on AMD after sending its shares up 18% the day before. Rumors are driving AMD shares right now -- it's a dangerous trade. AMD continues to attract a ton of attention thanks to its near $2 stock price.
AMD is losing to its competitors, Intel (INTC) and Nvidia (NVDA). They both continue to kills the runner-up company and take away their market share quarter after quarter.
The question is -- has AMD hit bottom yet? Traders are clearly in control of AMD shares and will continue to play it at shareholders expense. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Juncker Warns Euro Is Doomed, "Pointless" If Schengen Fails | ZeroHedge
- Puerto Rico Is About To Default: Your Complete Guide To An Island Debt Debacle | ZeroHedge
- Government Historians Admit Statue Of Liberty Was Originally A Muslim Woman | ZeroHedge
- Do Not Panic America - Elite FBI Teams Are Tracking At least 48 "High Risk" ISIS Suspects In The US | ZeroHedge
- From Here To Eternity | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Rise; US Traders Gives Thanks For Higher Equity Futures | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Releases Alleged Recording Of Warning To Russian Pilot | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greek economy contracts 0.9% in third quarter: revised... | Business Insider
- ESPN is losing subscribers by the millions | Business Insider
- Chicago awaits more protests over police shooting | Business Insider
- Notorious warlord seeks comeback, leverage in Afghanistan... | Business Insider
- We tried the 'crazy wrap thing' people are using to get in shape superfast... | Business Insider
- Weak Japan data offer latest bad news for Abenomics | Business Insider
- BC-EU--Europe-Migrants-The Latest, EU | Business Insider