Advanced Micro Devices in Free-fall
Who knows what is really going on at Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)? Are they up for sale, will they break-up, will they fold, will they fade like the bad memory of Batman & Robin from 1997.
AMD is a volatile stock, today its down hard and hit a new 52-week low. AMD got down to $1.92 per share and going into the final hour of trading its down 7%.
All we know is that AMD did hire JPMorgan (JPM) to help the company 'explore options'.
Wall Street is taking no chances and is bailing on AMD after sending its shares up 18% the day before. Rumors are driving AMD shares right now -- it's a dangerous trade. AMD continues to attract a ton of attention thanks to its near $2 stock price.
AMD is losing to its competitors, Intel (INTC) and Nvidia (NVDA). They both continue to kills the runner-up company and take away their market share quarter after quarter.
The question is -- has AMD hit bottom yet? Traders are clearly in control of AMD shares and will continue to play it at shareholders expense. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mexico Prepares Plan To Ditch U.S. Grain Imports As NAFTA Showdown Looms | ZeroHedge
- 'Exceptional Stability' - Stock Market Volatilty Plunges To 21-Year Low | ZeroHedge
- Flynn-Russia-Trump-Markets! | Financial Sense
- Swedish Mainstream Media Is "Hiding The Full Picture": Trump Is Right About Immigrants | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, In Every News Editor's Office Across America | ZeroHedge
- Dramatic Drone Footage Shows Extent Of San Jose Flooding | ZeroHedge
- "We're Very Angry": Why Trump Wants To Expand America's Nuclear Arsenal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nokia is reportedly planning a relaunch of the iconic 3310 and... | Business Insider
- This is the single most important gadget to bring with you when you’re... | Business Insider
- The owner of Victoria's Secret is plunging after forecasting... | Business Insider
- 4 charts Bill Gates loves because they prove the world is getting better | Business Insider
- The former CEO of Twitter says there's a right and a wrong way to praise... | Business Insider
- Apple's $5 billion campus will officially open in April — and you'll be... | Business Insider
- People keep storming GOP town hall meetings around the country | Business Insider