Advanced Micro Devices in Free-fall
Who knows what is really going on at Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)? Are they up for sale, will they break-up, will they fold, will they fade like the bad memory of Batman & Robin from 1997.
AMD is a volatile stock, today its down hard and hit a new 52-week low. AMD got down to $1.92 per share and going into the final hour of trading its down 7%.
All we know is that AMD did hire JPMorgan (JPM) to help the company 'explore options'.
Wall Street is taking no chances and is bailing on AMD after sending its shares up 18% the day before. Rumors are driving AMD shares right now -- it's a dangerous trade. AMD continues to attract a ton of attention thanks to its near $2 stock price.
AMD is losing to its competitors, Intel (INTC) and Nvidia (NVDA). They both continue to kills the runner-up company and take away their market share quarter after quarter.
The question is -- has AMD hit bottom yet? Traders are clearly in control of AMD shares and will continue to play it at shareholders expense. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crude Lifts After Rising Oil Rig Count Trend Ends | ZeroHedge
- Buybacks Tank - Will Stocks Follow? | Financial Sense
- Market Recap Aug 26, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- One World Currency introduced by The Cartel - Settlement Coin | ZeroHedge
- The Broken Chessboard: Brzezinski Gives Up On Empire | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: "Yellen Remarks Point To Higher Odds Of September Hike", Market Disagrees | ZeroHedge
- 76-Year-Old Veteran Kills Himself In VA Parking Lot After Being Denied Treatment | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 13 skills that are hard to learn but will pay off forever | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- JIM ROGERS: The US dollar might turn into a bubble | Business Insider
- Trump's campaign CEO 'doesn't like Jews,... | Business Insider
- Al Qaeda leader: ISIS is losing, and jihadists should prepare for... | Business Insider
- Two men pleaded guilty in a 2014 armed standoff at... | Business Insider
- How the EpiPen drug story went viral — and what may be next | Business Insider