Advanced Micro Devices in Free-fall
Who knows what is really going on at Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)? Are they up for sale, will they break-up, will they fold, will they fade like the bad memory of Batman & Robin from 1997.
AMD is a volatile stock, today its down hard and hit a new 52-week low. AMD got down to $1.92 per share and going into the final hour of trading its down 7%.
All we know is that AMD did hire JPMorgan (JPM) to help the company 'explore options'.
Wall Street is taking no chances and is bailing on AMD after sending its shares up 18% the day before. Rumors are driving AMD shares right now -- it's a dangerous trade. AMD continues to attract a ton of attention thanks to its near $2 stock price.
AMD is losing to its competitors, Intel (INTC) and Nvidia (NVDA). They both continue to kills the runner-up company and take away their market share quarter after quarter.
The question is -- has AMD hit bottom yet? Traders are clearly in control of AMD shares and will continue to play it at shareholders expense. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- After Brexit, Ron Paul Asks "Can We Exit A Few Things Too?" | ZeroHedge
- How They Hedged Brexit: Soros Was Short Deutsche Bank, Druckenmiller Was Long Gold | ZeroHedge
- How The Pentagon Is Preparing For A Tank War With Russia | ZeroHedge
- The Fining Of Black America: Are Municipalities Issuing Tickets Along Racial Lines? | ZeroHedge
- UK PM Cameron To Tell Parliament "No Second Referendum" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- UBS CIO Warns "The Status Quo Is Over... Get Used To It" | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Leaves Markets in Upheaval | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tesla's giant factory opens in July even... | Business Insider
- How LeBron James makes and spends his millions | Business Insider
- WWE's chief brand officer Stephanie McMahon tells us the 3 magic qualities of a... | Business Insider
- Anna Kendrick has a great philosophy that explains why she can do so many... | Business Insider
- Some are hoping London will secede from the UK — here's why that... | Business Insider
- That time an 85-year-old message in a bottle made its way to a WWI soldier’s... | Business Insider
- Cersei’s bloody path to the Iron Throne may hint at an even darker future on 'Game of... | Business Insider