2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Time Is Ripe For A False-Flag Attack On American Soil | ZeroHedge
- Middle-East 'Frenemies' | ZeroHedge
- THe EViDeNCe... | ZeroHedge
- These Clowns Are Dragging Us Into War | ZeroHedge
- The Real Cost Of War | ZeroHedge
- Gold Is the Money of Kings, Debt the Money of Slaves | Financial Sense
- Preemptive Move on Rates Still Unlikely | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Should You Worry About That Mole? Here's How To Tell | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- 50 Days Of War In Gaza May Cost Israel Dearly | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- 17 Business Etiquette Rules Every Professional Needs To Know | Business Insider
- 10 TV Shows to Binge Watch Before the Fall Season | TheStreet.com
- Cramer: Expect Selling and Don't Buy It | TheStreet.com