2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Core Durable Goods Orders Contract For 20th Straight Month - Longest Non-Recessionary Streak In US History | ZeroHedge
- "There's A Real Problem Here" - Did Fed's Plosser Just Admit Trump Is Right About Yellen? | ZeroHedge
- George Soros' False Flag Factories | ZeroHedge
- A Few Uncomfortable Truths You Won't Hear From The 2016 Presidential Candidates | ZeroHedge
- Oil Slides as Iran Turns Down Saudi Offer | Financial Sense
- 'Angry' Davids Vs. 'Complacent' Goliaths: Social Revolution Looms | ZeroHedge
- The Hype Surrounding Hyperloop | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Uber is expanding its meal delivery service in 24... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk isn’t allowed to hire non-US citizens to work at SpaceX — here’s why... | Business Insider
- A record 84 million TV viewers watched the first... | Business Insider
- Save over $100 on a great pair of Sennheiser headphones —... | Business Insider
- China to Trump: We're doing our best... | Business Insider
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Chatbots But Were... | Business Insider
- People are so excited about this wallet that it’s become the biggest one in Kickstarter... | Business Insider