2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The US Dollar Is Now Overvalued Against Almost Every Currency In The World | ZeroHedge
- Trump Can Easily Undo Obama’s Arctic Drilling Bans | Financial Sense
- Pro Immigration Advocate to Americans: You Do A lot of Drugs, Therefore You Do Not Deserve Borders | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Boosted By Struggling US Dollar | Financial Sense
- Mexican Protesters Seize Control Of U.S. Border Crossing In Tijuana | ZeroHedge
- As Dollar Slides, Equity Generalists "Are Increasingly Uncomfortable" With Reflation Trades | ZeroHedge
- Kunstler Warns "Disassembly Of This Vast Array Of Rackets Will Cause Dangerous Friction" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The trials of those involved in the Turkey Coup have begun | Business Insider
- 'Why didn't these people vote?': Trump addresses the... | Business Insider
- A Harvard junior who received internship offers from Google, Apple,... | Business Insider
- A psychologist reveals the easiest ways to get out of this week's... | Business Insider
- We now know why Samsung Galaxy... | Business Insider
- Iceland knows how to stop teen substance abuse but the rest of the world... | Business Insider
- LEE COOPERMAN'S OMEGA: 2017 is the year for stock pickers... | Business Insider