2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 4 Mainstream Media Articles Mocking Gold That Should Make You Think | ZeroHedge
- Why Your Portfolio Does Not Perform Like The Indices (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Threat Of Cyber War – “Other Reason To Own Physical Gold” – Rickards | ZeroHedge
- The Fate Of China's Monetary Policy Is In The Hoofs Of Pigs | ZeroHedge
- Elio Motors Hits $25 Million Crowdfunding Goal | ZeroHedge
- Existing-Home Sales Highest in Eight Years | Financial Sense
- Record Foreign Central Bank Demand Leads To Blistering 5 Year Auction | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Tom Cruise is Hollywood’s last movie star | Business Insider
- Rand Paul: Donald Trump's poll surge is just a brief 'loss of sanity'... | Business Insider
- Wall Street's trading interns don't have time to use the... | Business Insider
- REVIEW: You're going to love Windows 10 | Business Insider
- Michael Jordan loses China trademark suit: report | Business Insider
- How a cheating scandal at a well-regarded public school in New York turned... | Business Insider
- Shake Shack is up 20% (SHAK) | Business Insider