2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Total War Over The Petrodollar | ZeroHedge
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
- The Annotated "Hillary" | ZeroHedge
- The Fed is Absolutely Terrified of Something… What Is It? | ZeroHedge
- Every Bond Bear's Worst Nightmare In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Buyers Focus On Dollars, 30 Year After Fed, Stocks Shrug | ZeroHedge
- 5 Key Ways Tagging Your Trades Improves Your Results | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This 27-Year-Old Fooled India Into Thinking He Was Going To Be A Rocket Scientist At NASA | Business Insider
- With Rose blooming, Bulls open NBA season with emphatic... | Business Insider
- This Robot Uses Electrically Charged Parts To Solve A Major Robotics Problem | Business Insider
- Thousands mourn Canada soldier killed in Ottawa attack | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Google's Massive Android Update Will Come With A New 'Smart' Lock... | Business Insider
- It Looks Like Jeb Bush May Run For President — Here's What He Believes | Business Insider