2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What You Look At and How You Look At It | Financial Sense
- Agri-Commodity Prices: A New High! | Financial Sense
- Chinese Credit Concerns Clobber Copper; Collapse Continues To Lowest Since July 2010 | ZeroHedge
- Fed's Chuck Evans Loses It | ZeroHedge
- FBI Investigates Private Prison Nicknamed "Gladiator School" | ZeroHedge
- Was The Price Of Ukraine's "Liberation" The Handover Of Its Gold To The Fed? | ZeroHedge
- Playing One Hand at a Time | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Citi Massively Cuts Its Growth Forecast For Russia Thanks To The Ukraine Crisis | Business Insider
- This Map Shows How States Can Charge Drivers for Marijuana DUIs | Business Insider
- US Multinationals Are Now Holding Nearly $2 Trillion Cash Overseas To Avoid Taxes | Business Insider
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Shrugging Off Negative News | TheStreet.com
- You No Longer Have To Be A Millionaire To Flip Houses In San Francisco | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- A Fascinating Observation About Bubbles And The Fools Who Trade Them | Business Insider