2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China And The Dragon Tail Of Marx | ZeroHedge
- Why Deflation–and Not Inflation–Is the Main Concern Right Now | Financial Sense
- STiNKiN BuLLeTS... | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Holding Up Despite Greece | Financial Sense
- Paranoia And Purges For Venezuela As Oil Misery Continues | ZeroHedge
- MeeT JoHNNY JiHaD... | ZeroHedge
- CLouD NeiN... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what billionaire investor Warren Buffett has for breakfast | Business Insider
- Why you will never be able to invest like Warren Buffett | Business Insider
- Memorial rally in Moscow for slain Russian opposition... | Business Insider
- The two women behind the viral dress have a plan to turn it into... | Business Insider
- Top 10... | StreetInsider.com
- Giroud aims to recover from Arsenal's Monaco... | Business Insider
- Federer stuns Djokovic in Dubai | Business Insider