2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Despite US Services PMI Miss, Markit Says "FOMC Should Normalize Policy Sooner" | ZeroHedge
- Baltimore PD Warns: Gangs Are 'Teaming-Up' To "Take Out Cops" After Freddie Gray Funeral | ZeroHedge
- Meet IBR, The Student Loan Bubble's Dirty Secret | ZeroHedge
- The Race to Diversify - Too Much Paper, Too Little Gold | Financial Sense
- China Considers Launching QE; Shanghai Stocks Soar | ZeroHedge
- Second Quarter Outlook | Financial Sense
- Key Events In The Coming Week: April FOMC And Q1 GDP | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- All signs point to Apple announcing a monster earnings report (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- It looks like iPhone sales in China are going to be bigger than in the US (AAPL)... | Business Insider
- Facebook has a brilliant feature that can help anyone who may be in... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- What the deadly Mount Everest avalanche looked... | Business Insider