2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Did The Fed Just Whisper "Fire" In A Crowded Market? | ZeroHedge
- Dan Wantrobski on Why We're Not at a Market Top; Corrections Still Buying Opportunities | Financial Sense
- The Monetary Approach Reigns Supreme | Financial Sense
- BiG DouCHe SPoTTeD... | ZeroHedge
- Talkin’ and Yellen: Understanding the Fed | Financial Sense
- Driverless Cars Poised to Transform Automotive Industry | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: The Only Truly Compliant, Submissive Citizen In A Police State Is A Dead One | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jay Z is relaunching his new streaming site with support from... | Business Insider
- This animated map shows how European languages... | Business Insider
- THE TRUTH ABOUT SHRINKING WALL ST. PAY: The rich are getting richer & the '... | Business Insider
- Hamilton on pole for Malaysian Grand Prix | Business Insider
- Greece seeks 'happy ending' as creditors mull loan... | Business Insider
- British Prime Minister David Cameron is obsessed with a bizarre 1970s... | Business Insider
- Murray nears milestone with 499th career win | Business Insider