2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet The Man Responsible For Oklahoma's Earthquake Epidemic | ZeroHedge
- Asia Scholar Lays Out "Three Ways China And The US Could Go To War" | ZeroHedge
- Durable Goods Orders Slide YoY 4th Month In A Row Despite Dramatic Upward Revisions | ZeroHedge
- Surplus Repression And The Self-Defeating Deep State | ZeroHedge
- Stocks, Bonds, Commodities Tumble On Durable Goods "Good News", USD Soars | ZeroHedge
- And Just Like That, Volume Is Back | ZeroHedge
- Israel Refuses To Pay Old Oil Debt To Iran | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- IRS: Hackers stole sensitive tax information from 100,... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (FB, TWTR, MSFT,... | Business Insider
- Ex-Navy SEAL and Oxford PhD on this generation of veterans: '... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Murray into French Open second round | Business Insider
- Putin is risking a clash with the IMF over... | Business Insider