2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Do You Justify Consuming ExxonMobil’s Oil? | Financial Sense
- EU Takes Steps Toward Energy Independence From Russia | Financial Sense
- Current Holdings | iBankCoin.com
- Does the U.S. Have the Highest Corporate Tax Rates in the World? | Financial Sense
- I WANT TO BUY EVERYTHING | iBankCoin.com
- New York AG Sends Subpoenas To HFT Firms Including Tower, Jump and Chopper | ZeroHedge
- On a More Positive Note… | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kerry Announces Deal That Might Calm Down The Crisis In Ukraine | Business Insider
- Meet The Hedge Fund Analyst Who Is Being Inducted Into The USA Gymnastics Hall Of... | Business Insider
- Why People Are Choosing River Cruises Over Traditional Ocean Liners | Business Insider
- SOCIAL INSIDER: New LinkedIn App — Weibo IPO — Facebook... | Business Insider
- Real Madrid Won The Copa Del Rey... | Business Insider
- PUTIN: Obama Would Save Me If I Were Drowning | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek