2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- SHHHH, IT’S VIX SEASON | iBankCoin.com
- Beware The Putrid Stream Of Terrified "Liquidity" | ZeroHedge
- Oil Tops $83, Gold Over $1255 As Commodities Spike Higher & Riyal Slides To 2009 Lows | ZeroHedge
- The Crocodile Jaws Spring Open Again, Preparing To Bite | ZeroHedge
- A Quality Gem | iBankCoin.com
- Doctors "Hit Breaking-Point" As Ebola Death Toll Tops 4500; Nigeria 'Clear' But Harvard Issues Travel Ban | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Starbucks Might Stop Spelling Your Name Wrong | Business Insider
- This Couple Ditched Their Tech Jobs To Pursue Their Passion For Beer | Business Insider
- There's Finally A Real Hoverboard, And You Can Pre-Order It Today For $10,000 | Business Insider
- 10 Crazy Meat Dishes I Ate At New York's 'Carnivore's Ball' | Business Insider
- Here Are The 4 Key Strategies We Need To Stop Ebola | Business Insider
- Transgender troops seek end to US military taboo | Business Insider
- China's Q3 GDP growth falls to five-year low at 7... | Business Insider