2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Circadian Rhythms and the Microbiome | Financial Sense
- The Battle For Aleppo Is Over, Now The Real War Has Begun | ZeroHedge
- Beyond Income Inequality | ZeroHedge
- Fake News: Newsweek Admits They Didn't Write Or Even Read "Madam President" Issue | ZeroHedge
- Stanford Study Reveals California Pensions Underfunded By $1 Trillion Or $93k Per Household | ZeroHedge
- Using Deception Technology in the Race Against Cybercrime | Financial Sense
- Stagnation and the OECD's Solution | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US oil rig count jumps for 5th straight week | Business Insider
- 9 horrible body language habits that are hard to quit | Business Insider
- PUTIN: 'There's a very subtle line' between '... | Business Insider
- Trevor Noah touches on the biggest issue surrounding the Dakota Access... | Business Insider
- China is stepping up its global power play | Business Insider
- A bunch of carbon dioxide that's been trapped in the soil is... | Business Insider
- Stunning photos of the most beautiful buildings in the world | Business Insider