2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Renewable Energy: Does It Need Critically Rare Materials? | Financial Sense
- WTI Crude Crashes Below $70 For First Time Since June 2010 | ZeroHedge
- The Vendetta Continues: Ackman's Latest Herbalife Deathwish And Other Observations - The Full Q3 Letter | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Suffers 4th Biggest Drop Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- As Ferguson Trembles Ahead Of Night #2, Obama Pivots Back To Immigration Reform - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Stuck In Reverse And Descending Into Trauma | ZeroHedge
- Are You Better Off This Thanksgiving Than You Were Last Thanksgiving? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are All Of Apple's Black Friday Deals | Business Insider
- The European Parliament Just Voted To Break Up Google (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Oil Price Plunge Casts Doubt On OPEC Supply Cut | Business Insider
- HP Has Over 400 People Working Full Time On Carving Up The... | Business Insider
- Nothing Explains The Meaning Of 'Black Swan' Like The Unexpected... | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Thai elections may be delayed until 2016: junta | Business Insider