2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The S&P's GAAP P/E Ratio Rises Above 19X | ZeroHedge
- Pity the Sub-Genius | ZeroHedge
- Kissinger Warns of “Fatal Mistakes” on Sanctions, Russia, Cold War | Financial Sense
- RBS Shares Tumble After Admitting Stress Test "Error" | ZeroHedge
- Contrary To IRS Lies, Some 30,000 Lois Lerner "Forever Lost" Emails Have Been Recovered | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in October | Financial Sense
- The Need To Escape Collapsing Empires | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are Some New Details On The Sequel To The Hottest Android Phone Of The Year | Business Insider
- Boko Haram kills 48 fish vendors in northeast Nigeria | Business Insider
- 10 Surprising Things That Are Worth Less Than Apple | TheStreet.com
- Twitter Engineer Turned VC Mike Abbott: How To Get In On A Multi-Billion Market | Business Insider
- FARC to free Colombian general, others next week:... | Business Insider
- Here's Where You'll Find America's Wild Turkeys | Business Insider
- Here's How Likely Each Poker Hand Is | Business Insider