2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why We're So Unhealthy | ZeroHedge
- America's Big Red Forex Button - MOST IMPORTANT FOREX FACT | ZeroHedge
- US to Undermine Russia’s Gas Monopoly in Europe | Financial Sense
- Visualizing The Market Cycle | ZeroHedge
- In Latest US-China Escalation, Beijing Denies US Aircraft Carrier Access To Hong Kong Port | ZeroHedge
- Noble Group’s Cliffhanger | ZeroHedge
- With A Double Digit Lead In Indiana Polls, Trump Calls The Race: "It's Over, Cruz Can Not Win" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Understanding this gene can help us solve the puzzle of... | Business Insider
- We tested Roku’s newest streaming dongle — and it’s clearly the best... | Business Insider
- This NYC yogi does yoga with her rescue dog | Business Insider
- These 4 maps show how China is dominating global trade | Business Insider
- Shopify launches working capital program | Business Insider
- Scientists just discovered a surprising new weapon... | Business Insider
- The startup that turned learning languages into a game is trying to... | Business Insider