2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek 10Y Bonds Collapse - Yield Tops 15% | ZeroHedge
- Varoufakis Reveals Europe's Stunning Denial Of Greek People's Right To Vote | ZeroHedge
- EFSF Confirms Greek Bailout Expires Today | ZeroHedge
- In Big Boost To "No" Vote, Schauble Hints Greece Can Default And Stay In Euro | ZeroHedge
- DOW PLUMMETS; “THE FLY” IS WITHOUT REFRIGERATION | iBankCoin.com
- We KNoW WHaT You'Re THiNKiNG... | ZeroHedge
- Greek Contagion Uncontained: Portugal Bond Risk Spikes Most In Over 7 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Stormtroopers look different in 'Star Wars: The Force... | Business Insider
- Britain's Heathrow airport just got 'unanimous'... | Business Insider
- Zane Lowe may have started a bidding war for this unsigned British band... | Business Insider
- A nearby black hole just erupted for the first time in 26 years and scientists are... | Business Insider
- Twitter's outgoing CEO slams Wall Street for... | Business Insider
- Vargas double as Chile sink Peru to reach Copa America... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com