2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Emails Reveal Hillary Staffers Scrambling Over Bill's "Roommate In Chappy" | ZeroHedge
- Media Silent As Anti-Corporate Trade Deal Protests Take Europe By Storm | ZeroHedge
- NUCLEAR Levels of QE Are Coming… The Markets Are About to “Get It” | ZeroHedge
- Iran Asks For "Billions Of Dollars" In Ransom To Release Another Two US Hostages | ZeroHedge
- The Big Leap – Double-Digit Earnings Growth in 2017? | Financial Sense
- A Steep Drop in Oil Imports - The Big Takeaway in EIA Report (Video) | ZeroHedge
- The Missing "Oh Shit" Link Revealed: Hillary Admits "I Asked That They Be Deleted" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An obscure California court case reveals how food... | Business Insider
- Shifting trends and priorities are set to transform... | Business Insider
- Local governments are far ahead of states on LGBT rights | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- How Hitler went from fringe politician to dictator — and why it's a mistake to think it... | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN SACHS CEO ON TRUMP: 'If there's some international cabal, I've been... | Business Insider
- A new type of star system defies everything we... | Business Insider