2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fed Unveils "Self-Regulated" Volcker Rule | ZeroHedge
- Here’s to Capitulation! | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: Why We're Stuck with a Bubble Economy | ZeroHedge
- Gold: A Chance for a Bottom | Financial Sense
- Did the Government Shutdown Help the Economy? | Financial Sense
- Euthanasia of the Economy | Financial Sense
- The Ultimate Guide To December’s FOMC Meeting: Breaking Down The Participants | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Now Here's A Poll That Shows Obama Might Not Be Doing That Badly | Business Insider
- The 15 Most Underrated Apps Of 2013 | Business Insider
- Warner Bros. Releases Creepy Teaser Trailers For 'Godzilla' Remake | Business Insider
- MAP: Here Are The 20 'Super-Zips' Where America's Ultra... | Business Insider
- Here's What Really Happens At A Tesla Supercharger Station | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Barry Ritholtz Explains Why Hedge Funds Have Lousy Performance | Business Insider