2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here Come The Boots On The Ground: US Troops Heading To Eastern Europe | ZeroHedge
- Not So Fast: Allergan Adopts Poison Pill, Valeant CEO "Disappointed" - What Happens Next | ZeroHedge
- I am Short the Duck of Death | iBankCoin.com
- Rise in Housing Starts Disappoint, Permits Fall | Financial Sense
- When You're Not Around: Setting Your Family Up for Success | Financial Sense
- Gold Tumbles To 2-Month Lows... Because It's Tuesday | ZeroHedge
- 3D Printing Medical Technology | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- These Are The Oldest Living Things On Earth | Business Insider
- This Ultra-Luxurious Concept Car Could Be The First $200,000 BMW | Business Insider
- Apple's iPad Sales Tank In The First Quarter As iPhone Sales... | Business Insider
- Pizza Hut Is Quietly Testing A New Cafe Concept In India | Business Insider
- 23 Alarming Charts On Income Inequality That Everyone Should See | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek