2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Anti-Trump Rally in NYC Silent During Muslim Call to Prayer | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents | Financial Sense
- Trump Dreams Versus Trump Reality - Hope Still Permitted! | ZeroHedge
- The Three Lives Of Alan Greenspan... And Why The Third Won't Redeem The Second | ZeroHedge
- The Reflationary Window: Open How Wide For How Long? | Financial Sense
- Germans: 'Yes, Gold IS Money' | ZeroHedge
- Trump Administration Toughens Asylum Rules, Speeds Deportation Process | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What happens to your brain and body if you use Adderall... | Business Insider
- The NBA world is baffled by the Kings' blockbuster DeMarcus Cousins... | Business Insider
- JPMorgan's head of US equities on the... | Business Insider
- Here is every single Pokémon currently in Pokémon Go | Business Insider
- Trump's baffling 'Sweden' comment came from a Fox News segment | Business Insider
- The 50 most expensive colleges in America | Business Insider
- CHATBOTS EXPLAINED: Why... | Business Insider