2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Singapore Enters The Currency Wars: Weakens SGD By Most In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
- New Position(s) On The Books | iBankCoin.com
- On Money and Society: An Exclusive Interview With Steve Baker MP | Financial Sense
- Is The US Preparing To Blame The Next Market Crash On "Russian Spies" And HFT? | ZeroHedge
- Tighten Those Chin Straps Folks Because Here Comes a Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly (RUD) | ZeroHedge
- Economic Cycles: Is the Expansion Over? | Financial Sense
- Russia’s Plans for Arctic Supremacy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Greece's Radical Anti-Austerity Movement Just Won Power: Here... | Business Insider
- 5 Stocks Set to Soar on Bullish Earnings: VMware, U.S. Steel and More | TheStreet.com
- 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Apple's Latest Quarter (AAPL) | Business Insider
- NYC Mayor De Blasio Says Take-Out Delivery... | Business Insider
- That Mountain-Sized Asteroid That Flew By Earth On Monday Has A Tiny Little Moon | Business Insider
- Blue Chips Get Sacked by Strengthening Dollar, Lower Oil Prices | TheStreet.com