2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- If Greek Banks Don’t Expect Any Stress-Test Problems, Why The Need For More Liquidity? | ZeroHedge
- Three Perspectives on Falling Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- ISIS Claims It Hit US Embassy In Baghdad's Green Zone | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Show Possible Rollover | Financial Sense
- The Complete Robin Hood Conference Summary | ZeroHedge
- A Tale of Two Economies - It Was the Better of Times, It Was the Worst of Times | Financial Sense
- Spot The "Broken Market" Day | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- REPORTS: There's An Active Shooter Near Canadian Parliament | Business Insider
- This Phone Has No Frame Around Its Display, But It's Missing A Few Other Things... | Business Insider
- This Is Where Bugatti Built The World's Fastest Cars | Business Insider
- How To Calculate The Tip In Under 30 Seconds | Business Insider
- Boeing profits up on higher commercial deliveries | Business Insider