2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Buy! And Hold? | ZeroHedge
- China Plunges Most In Three Months, Pushing "Black Friday" Into The Red For Global Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Winning, but Losing, at the Penny-Pitch: A Look at the Coming Collapse of the European Union | ZeroHedge
- Has Deflation Been Defeated? | Financial Sense
- Here Comes "QE For Metals" - China's Desperate Commodity Sector Demands A State Bailout | ZeroHedge
- Epsilon Theory: Two Discoveries | Financial Sense
- Why We’re Sliding Towards World War | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pregnant women are dancing on Instagram and we've never seen anything like it... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Walmart customers furious after website delays on... | Business Insider
- Affiliate of IS group claims Bangladesh Shiite mosque... | Business Insider
- People weighed in on the most common regrets in life, and some... | Business Insider
- The best public high school in every state | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek