2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Despite Warmest May/June On Record, Misses Blamed On "Unseasonably Cool" Weather | ZeroHedge
- Philly Fed Business Outlook: Fifth Month of Growth | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: July 22 | ZeroHedge
- Two-Thirds Of Chinese Consumers No Longer Trust Western Fast-Food As "Meat Scandal" Spreads Across Asia | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Yields Near 2014 Lows As S&P Hits Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Desperate To Put Ukraine In Rearview Mirror But More Russian Sanctions Loom | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Premier Li Admits Central Planning May Not Be Optimal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Michael Sam's Response To Tony Dungy Is Pure Class | Business Insider
- Investors Taking On Junk Bonds Could Be In For A Nasty Surprise | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's How Obamacare Could Be Headed For Another Big Supreme... | Business Insider
- Delta Air Lines Posts Higher Profit on More International Flyers | TheStreet.com
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek