2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Last Minute Fizzle Fails To Dent Best 3-Day Stock Surge In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Now Has All the Ammunition He Needs for QE - Implementation Still a Problem | Financial Sense
- How the Rising Dollar Could Trigger the Next Global Financial Crisis | Financial Sense
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
- Junk Bonds Are Going To Tell Us Where The Stock Market Is Heading In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- SCaMDaLF THe MuNiFiCeNT... | ZeroHedge
- Competitive Theories: “Deflation Warning” vs. “Inflation Is Nearly Everywhere” | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- North Korea Says They Want To Help Find The... | Business Insider
- Bayern claim new league records in Mainz win | Business Insider
- Mainz hoping to catch Bayern in festive spirits | Business Insider
- Groceries Are The Biggest Untapped... | Business Insider
- China grandfather defends petition to expel HIV... | Business Insider
- 3 Websites That Will Transform Every Man Into A Modern Gentleman | Business Insider
- This Is Next Year's 'Political Wild Card' | Business Insider