2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Praxis Seeks to Revive the Apprenticeship Model of Employment | Financial Sense
- The Last Time Americans Felt This Good About Stocks, The Dot Com Bubble Burst 2 Months Later | ZeroHedge
- Will Tax Reform Fare Any Better Than Obamacare Reform? | Financial Sense
- Gold Slammed Below $1250 After Fed Fischer 'Dovish' Comments | ZeroHedge
- Crude Inventory Build Sends Oil Prices Into a Nosedive | Financial Sense
- Equity Research Faces "Major Disruption" As Study Finds "Less Than 1%" Of Reports Are Actually Read | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion Coin Worth $4 Million, Stolen in Berlin Museum Heist | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The statue of the 'Fearless Girl' will stare down the Wall... | Business Insider
- The data geeks are taking over Wall Street | Business Insider
- One of our favorite jeans companies just started making denim shirts | Business Insider
- Netanyahu vows to work with Trump on peace deal between Israel and Palestine | Business Insider
- Here's how hackers can get around 2-factor authentication | Business Insider
- The Canadian government wants to legalize marijuana by Canada Day... | Business Insider
- The JCW MINI All4 Clubman is an insanely fun alternative to compact SUVs | Business Insider