2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Don't Show President Obama This Chart | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI 'Steady' At 18-Month Highs Despite Drop In Production, New Orders | ZeroHedge
- Best Gold & Silver Forecasters Revise 2016 Targets Sharply Higher | Financial Sense
- Three Steps To Reverse A "Doomsday" Clock | ZeroHedge
- Crude Crashes Into Bear Market To April Doha Lows | ZeroHedge
- Sovereign Debt Downgrades Accelerate in 2016 | Financial Sense
- Wishful Optimism: The Triumph Of Lies Over Truth | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- SoundCloud could sell for $1 billion | Business Insider
- The Cheesecake Factory is facing a problem every company has to deal... | Business Insider
- North Korea: US sanctions on Kim Jong Un 'cross... | Business Insider
- There's a twisted reason why this... | Business Insider
- STOCKS TAKE A PERSONAL DAY: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- US diplomats: Russia's actions are once again escalating the situation in Ukraine... | Business Insider
- Native advertising is the future of Internet marketing strategy (FB, TWTR) | Business Insider