2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Does Last Week’s Record Bounce Mean For Stocks? | ZeroHedge
- In Dramatic Escalation, China Sends Five Navy Ships Off Alaska Coast For First Time Ever | ZeroHedge
- Here Comes a “Godzilla” El Niño | Financial Sense
- The Value Of "Experts" | ZeroHedge
- Russian Military Forces Arrive In Syria, Set Forward Operating Base Near Damascus | ZeroHedge
- Rigor Mortis Of The Robo-Machines | ZeroHedge
- US Stays Solid Amid Global Quakes | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pujols hits 35th home run as Angels take series from A's... | Business Insider
- How to download Amazon videos to your iPhone so you can watch them when you'... | Business Insider
- Russia's flagship airline to take over domestic rival | Business Insider
- Lost Australian sheep yields 30 sweaters worth of fleece | Business Insider
- Rhino crushes tour guide to death in Zimbabwe | Business Insider
- 4,300 migrants arrive in Athens as govt holds crisis talks... | Business Insider
- Guatemalan president accused of corruption resigns:... | Business Insider