2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Future Bull | Financial Sense
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Why Oil Prices Are Dropping Despite Mideast Unrest | Financial Sense
- Another Conspiracy Theory Becomes Fact: The Fed's "Stealth Bailout" Of Foreign Banks Goes Mainstream | ZeroHedge
- China Housing Bubble Bursts: Q3 Land Sales Crater 50% | ZeroHedge
- America's "All Important" Housing Market Flashing Red After Bad Data Double Whammy | ZeroHedge
- Does Surging Demand For Gold & Silver Coins Signal A Bottom? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Samsung rejects claims of Galaxy Note defect | Business Insider
- The Math Behind McDonald's Monopoly Sweepstakes Shows The Only Properties... | Business Insider
- US 'Not Aware Of Any' Civilian Casualties From... | Business Insider
- The Guy Who Raised $55,000 On Kickstarter To Make Potato Salad Threw A Big Party To... | Business Insider
- NFL Says Muslim Player Who Got A 15-Yard Penalty For Praying... | Business Insider
- Mexico probes disappearance of 57 students | Business Insider
- The Catalan Government Has Suspended Its Independence... | Business Insider