2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oklahoma Tornado Live Feed - "This Is About The Worst Damage I Have Ever Seen" | ZeroHedge
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- Goldman: "Our View Is That Tapering Is Announced At The December FOMC Meeting" | ZeroHedge
- Saudi 'Religious Police' Warn Anyone Using Twitter Will Go To Hell | ZeroHedge
- Four Signs That We're Back in Dangerous Bubble Territory | Financial Sense
- How to Win Friends and Influence People | Altucher Confidential
- Asian Gold Premiums Hit New Highs as Europe Urged to Start Aggressive QE | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Steven Spielberg Will Executive Produce A Live-Action Halo TV... | Business Insider
- Cubist, Optimer, Trius: Antibiotic Deal Making on Tap | TheStreet.com
- LinkedIn Is The Most Effective Social Network For Salespeople | Business Insider
- Terrifying Time Lapse Footage Of Tornado Raging Across Oklahoma City | Business Insider
- Interpublic Will Go To Court Over A Nasty... | Business Insider
- The Forecast For Google Glass: A Gradual Rise To The Mainstream, And An $... | Business Insider
- Families Return To Neighborhoods Devastated By Tornado | Business Insider