2 Volatile Stocks Under $1
Hard to believe but Jones Soda (JSDA) has fallen down to 33 cents and A123 Systems (AONE) has tanked to 22 cents. Both of these companies are in danger of going bankrupt but if they survive the payoff could be big.
Step right up if you dare but be warned that you could lose everything if you buy shares of JSDA or AONE today. Both of these companies are down on their luck. There a no new headlines and thus no buzz if things are getting worse or better. In a post Lehman Brothers world the market will break you if you don't provide any news. Being quiet does nothing for existing shareholders of Jones Soda or A123 Systems.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Once promising companies both Jones and A123 are a big gamble. If you have money to burn, have fun trading them.
2 Stocks under $1 for a Roll of the Dice (JSDA, AONE)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Biggest Short Squeeze In 4 Years Leads To Longest Winning Streak Of 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Amtrak Train Derails In Vermont, 4 Reported Injured | ZeroHedge
- Morgan Stanley Predicts Up To A 25% Collapse in Q3 FICC Revenue | ZeroHedge
- The US Shale Oil Industry Will Simply Vanish | ZeroHedge
- Russia Escalates Syria Proxy War: Threatens Full Naval Blockade Of Syria | ZeroHedge
- Lashed To The Zero Bound - The Fed's Ship Of Fools | ZeroHedge
- Bear Market Devil Might Be Lurking in the Details | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- EU court rules against Facebook over transatlantic... | Business Insider
- Rodgers leads Packers past 49ers, Green Bay stays unbeaten... | Business Insider
- This homeless fashion photographer is proof that things are not always as... | Business Insider
- Greek government to submit draft 2016 budget to... | Business Insider
- Eastern European nations work jointly to secure borders | Business Insider
- Cisco teams up with robot company so it can watch hundreds of robots on factory floors (CSCO) | Business Insider
- Despite sunny forecast, South Carolina ordeal far from... | Business Insider