Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Spread Thin — How the Fed Manipulates Financial Spreads | Financial Sense
- Will Any Future POTUS Matter (Other Than Launching More Wars)? | ZeroHedge
- Why Social Fragmentation Suits The Powers That Be | ZeroHedge
- Amazon Smashes Expectations As Cloud Profits Soar; Stock Dips Then Jumps | ZeroHedge
- Black Hope Matters | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: July 28 | ZeroHedge
- Russia And China Will Hold Joint Naval Drills In Contested South China Sea | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This great smartphone will only cost you $50 — but there’s a big catch | Business Insider
- Susan Sarandon leaves the DNC after having the 'worst... | Business Insider
- The Cowboys have lost several players to suspension and now they are facing a stiff... | Business Insider
- The stock market just did something it hasn't done in at least 45 years | Business Insider
- I'm from Chicago — here's why Chicago deep dish pizza is the best | Business Insider
- 11 signs your boss is impressed with you, even if it doesn't seem like it | Business Insider
- The biggest hit song the year you were born | Business Insider