Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meanwhile In Turkey... | ZeroHedge
- An Interesting Quirk to Consider | iBankCoin.com
- A Divergence Among Nasdaq 100 Stocks | Financial Sense
- US Foreign Policy (In One Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- China Loan Creation Tumbles, Lowest Credit Growth In 20 Months | ZeroHedge
- The Fallacy Of Forward Guidance In 4 Charts | ZeroHedge
- Why London, Too, Will Balk At Sanctions Against Russia (And Putin Knows It) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Map Shows How States Can Charge Drivers for Marijuana DUIs | Business Insider
- Sarah Palin Remixed Dr. Seuss In A Speech That Showed She Can Still Thrill The Conservative Base... | Business Insider
- U.S. Attorney General: Rise In Heroin Overdoses... | Business Insider
- ROUBINI: 'Bitcoin Is A Ponzi Game And A... | Business Insider
- Boeing's Blues, Jim Cramer's Social Network Pick, Timing Tesla | TheStreet.com
- Get Excited For The Cosmos Premier With These Incredible Images Of The Universe | Business Insider
- Adam Lanza's Father: 'You Can’t Get Any More Evil' | Business Insider