Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Anti-Petrodollar" CEO Of French Energy Giant Total Dies In Freak Plane Crash In Moscow | ZeroHedge
- Summation Index Rate of Change | Financial Sense
- A Caliph In A Wilderness Of Mirrors | ZeroHedge
- The ECB Changes Its Mind Which Bonds It Will Monetize, Then It Changes It Again | ZeroHedge
- End of the Line for These Trades | iBankCoin.com
- "The Economic Outlook Keeps Getting Better And Better" Says Fed President Who Last Week Unveiled QE4 | ZeroHedge
- Moving to a Different State May Significantly Improve Your Retirement Goals | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay... | StreetInsider.com
- Apple reports $8.5 bn profit, revenue jumps to $42.1 bn | Business Insider
- Japan industry minister resigns over make-up... | Business Insider
- Rossi wins Australian MotoGP as Marquez crashes out | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Williams beats Ivanovic, eases knee concerns | Business Insider
- Kate Middleton Expects 2nd Royal Baby Next April | Business Insider