Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The First Warning Sign That Cushing May Be About To Overflow | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Factory Worker Explains What "The Government Is Most Fearful Of" | ZeroHedge
- 22 Signs That The Global Economic Turmoil We Have Seen So Far In 2016 Is Just The Beginning | ZeroHedge
- Chart of the Day: Nonfarm Payrolls and Bank Tightening | Financial Sense
- Dear BLS, Explain This | ZeroHedge
- Futures Unchanged, Global Stock Algos Anemic Ahead Of U.S. Payrolls Report | ZeroHedge
- China Explores Its Monetary Easing Toolkit | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's why Donald Trump suffered a stunning Iowa upset when the polls suggested he'd win... | Business Insider
- Forget the Super Bowl — Ireland's version of football is way better | Business Insider
- Miss Universe taught us a bunch of useful... | Business Insider
- Female meteorologists all over the country are wearing the same $23 dress... | Business Insider
- The fastest object ever launched was a manhole cover — here’s the story from the guy who... | Business Insider
- If you have a great idea for an app, learning to code through... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk keeps hinting at what his next big project will be | Business Insider