Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Unwind of the Trump Trade Has Begun (Markets Wake Up to GDP of 2% for 2017) | ZeroHedge
- How Solid are Canada’s Big Banks? | ZeroHedge
- How The Government Ruined U.S. Healthcare (And What We Can Actually Do About It) | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bugs; Stellar performance stage set again | ZeroHedge
- 9 Years Later... Greece Is Still In A Debt Crisis! | ZeroHedge
- Noted Putin Critic Warns Of Confrontation Between Trump And Russia, Not Collaboration | ZeroHedge
- Only 1 In 6 Americans Hold 'Favorable' View Of FBI Director Comey | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The top 5 predictions for the future of digital | Business Insider
- Money managers agree one trade is really crowded, but they'... | Business Insider
- THE VOICE ASSISTANT LANDSCAPE REPORT: How artificially intelligent voice assistants are changing... | Business Insider
- Iran is reportedly stepping up its support for... | Business Insider
- Apple is abandoning its expensive image (AAPL) | Business Insider
- A sugar expert explains the unhealthy downside... | Business Insider
- LeBron James has already played more NBA minutes than Michael Jordan did in his entire career | Business Insider