Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Bullion 'Vulnerable' Below $1335 as US Fed & Euro Interest-Rate Policies Challenged | Financial Sense
- Going The Way Of The Denarius | ZeroHedge
- Just Spotted In Front Of The New York Fed | ZeroHedge
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler, One Week After Telling Brussels "F**k You" | ZeroHedge
- US Spending Disappoints In August As Savings Rate Rises For Second Month | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Is Now Smaller Than Twitter | ZeroHedge
- Truth in Numbers | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here’s how dramatic BlackBerry’s fall has actually been | Business Insider
- Cardinals win controversial game with playoff implications when Reds fail to challenge game-winning hit in time | Business Insider
- Chicago PMI rises more than expected | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- The insane crush on Pokémon Go servers was 10 times as bad as the 'worst case scenario' (... | Business Insider
- The EU greenlight ratification of the Paris climate agreement | Business Insider
- 9 new photos from HBO's newest show 'Westworld' tease a mysterious thriller | Business Insider