Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Final Hour Update on Apple | iBankCoin.com
- Trouble For Treasurys, The Technicals Tell | ZeroHedge
- Here Is The "Growth" - Inventory Hoarding Accounts For Nearly 60% Of GDP Increase In Past Year | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Looming U.S. Retail Implosion: DeGrowth 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Whoever Smelt it Dealt It | iBankCoin.com
- President Obama Explains How Great The Economy Is (Just Don't Tell The Fed) - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Hacker Finds Way To "Skyjack" And Zombify Drones | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2 Million More Passwords For Facebook, Google, Twitter, Other Sites Were Stolen And... | Business Insider
- You Can Live Stream Festive Kittens With ChristmasCatsTV | Business Insider
- Microsoft Says Government Surveillance Is... | Business Insider
- CHART: The United States Will Be A Huge Underdog... | Business Insider
- Inside The Tiny Prison Cell That Held Nelson Mandela For Nearly 20 Years | Business Insider
- How Bernie Madoff Cheated His Clients Even After They Died | Business Insider
- The New York Times And Bloomberg Face Banishment From China | Business Insider