Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Five Stocks Playing Strong Hands Today | iBankCoin.com
- Market Jumps On Today's Central Bank Verbal Plunge Protection, Courtesy Of Mario Draghi | ZeroHedge
- Van Hoisington And The Fed's Bubble: "Overtrading" And "Discredit" Always End In "Revulsion" | ZeroHedge
- Are You DTF? | iBankCoin.com
- The European Central Bank Embarks on Asset Purchases | Financial Sense
- GLOBAL GROWTH IS BACK | iBankCoin.com
- Forget "Lower For Longer", The Fed's New Message Is "Sooner But Slower" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Wanderers in fairytale run to AFC Champions League final... | Business Insider
- Here’s A Reminder Of Just How Important AWS Is To Amazon (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Police expand presence in Jerusalem after car attack | Business Insider
- Designer Transforms Old Apple Computers Into Modern... | Business Insider
- GEORGE SOROS: 'Wake Up, Europe!' | Business Insider
- 3 Lawsuits Challenge Chipotle's Reputation As An Awesome Employer | Business Insider
- Tesco chairman resigns over profits fiasco: company | Business Insider