Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- HuNTeR LuVS ASHLeY... | ZeroHedge
- Jackson Hole Post-Mortem: "Door Still Fully Open To September Lift Off" | ZeroHedge
- No CNBC, It's Not Priced In | ZeroHedge
- Did The Fed Intentionally Spark A Commodity Sell-off? | ZeroHedge
- A Very Unexpected Statement From A Central Banker: "We Are Merely Reacting To A Situation We Did Not Create" | ZeroHedge
- Reflections on the Past Three Days and the Fed’s Policy Problem | Financial Sense
- This Is What Happened The Last Time Malaysia Faced A Currency Crisis | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A father's bad experience at an ice cream truck led him to start one of the most successful... | Business Insider
- Blue Jays hit 3 HRs in 5-3 win over Tigers | Business Insider
- Try this renowned steakhouse marinade recipe for the ultimate... | Business Insider
- Immigration shift shows India, China outpacing Mexico | Business Insider
- Turkish jets join US-led coalition airstrikes against IS | Business Insider
- Spieth loses No. 1 ranking with missed cut | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek