Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Unfolding Economic Crisis in Europe | Financial Sense
- Hugh Hendry Live 3: "To Bet Against China Is To Best Against Central Bank Omnipotence" | ZeroHedge
- Bill Cosby And GATA | ZeroHedge
- Every One Wants Dollars (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Bullard Does It Again, Says Market "Misread" His QE4 Comment | ZeroHedge
- Notes on Russia | Financial Sense
- As the ‘Sanctions War’ Heats Up, Will Putin Play His Gold Card? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ELON MUSK: Robots Could Start Killing Us All Within 5 Years | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: CPI Flat in Oct.; Best Buy... | StreetInsider.com
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Hackers Just Exposed Thousands Of Gamer Passwords... | Business Insider
- Kiev says Russia has 7,500 troops in Ukraine | Business Insider
- Georgia's Pankisi Gorge: the making of a jihadist | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com