Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BofA's Dire Prediction: Only Direct Government Buying Can Save China Stocks Now | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Margin Debt: A 1.6% Decline From Last Month's Record High | Financial Sense
- A "No" Victory Appears Probable: What Happens Next According To Deutsche Bank | ZeroHedge
- Sugar Daddies Are Paying Their Share Of The $1.3 Trillion Student Loan Balance | ZeroHedge
- Greek Referendum Polls Close: "No" Seen Ahead By Most | ZeroHedge
- Whole Foods, Half Lies | ZeroHedge
- They Want To Use "Hate Speech Laws" To Destroy Freedom Of Speech In America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- IMF gives Greece something to mull over | Business Insider
- One piece of evidence has 'Game of Thrones' fans hopeful Jon Snow... | Business Insider
- Step inside the tiny Soviet country that doesn't... | Business Insider
- Pope Francis to focus on poor in South America trip | Business Insider
- Airbus and Mahindra to make military choppers in India | Business Insider
- These paddle boarders were just feet away from the largest animal on Earth | Business Insider
- Dalai Lama to celebrate 80th birthday in California | Business Insider