Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Death Of Damascus: Images From Syria's War-Torn Capital | ZeroHedge
- A Look At The Coming Collapse Of The European Union | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Rise; US Traders Gives Thanks For Higher Equity Futures | ZeroHedge
- Richard Russell: The Passing of an Icon | Financial Sense
- OFFICIAL RELEASE: World Silver Deficits –12 Years Running | ZeroHedge
- Black Friday Stock Sale Dip-Buyers Ignore China, Credit, Commodity Carnage | ZeroHedge
- Thanks ISIS: We "Can't Keep Up With Surging Weapons Demand", Pentagon Says | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Affiliate of IS group claims Bangladesh Shiite mosque... | Business Insider
- Cutler, Bears hold off Packers 17-13 at rainy Lambeau | Business Insider
- Revis to sit out Jets game vs. Dolphins with concussion | Business Insider
- German court bars condom maker's multiple orgasm claim... | Business Insider
- Boykin, No. 15 TCU beat No. 7 Baylor 28-21 in double OT | Business Insider
- This wreckage found off the coast of the UK looks like debris... | Business Insider
- Curry scores 41 points, Warriors pour in 3s to go 18-0 | Business Insider