Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Potential for Deflation Is Becoming a Big Threat for 2015 | Financial Sense
- Europe's Largest Insurance Company Explains Why The ECB's QE Has Already Failed Using "Widget Makers" | ZeroHedge
- "Obama Is Clueless On Inequality," David Stockman Rages "The Problem Is [The Fed]" | ZeroHedge
- Germany Is (Almost) Japan: Bund Yield Plunges To Record 0.33% | ZeroHedge
- IQaMaT AL-DeMPSeY... | ZeroHedge
- Cramer Does It Again: Box Is "Home-Run" In "Remarkably Healthy Market" | ZeroHedge
- Will Greece & Falling Oil Issues Stay “Contained”? – Investors on High Alert | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- EXCLUSIVE: A Bunch Of... | Business Insider
- Microsoft May Have Just Released The Best Gmail App For The... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Russia's Gazprom profits slide 61 percent in third... | Business Insider
- Eurozone deflation accelerates to record low in January | Business Insider
- A California bank's decision could have huge... | Business Insider
- Italy launches search for a new president | Business Insider