Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman's Yellen Press Conference Post-Mortem: "Few Surprises" | ZeroHedge
- Why the Debate Over U.S. LNG Exports Has Been Won | Financial Sense
- Shale Fracking Is a “Ponzi Scheme” … “This Decade’s Version of The Dotcom Bubble” … “A Lot In Common With the Subprime Mortgage" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Give Up Post-FOMC Gains; Dollar, Bond Yields Surge | ZeroHedge
- First YouGov Poll Predicts The Scottish "No's" Have It With 54% Of The Vote | ZeroHedge
- Household Net Worth Hits Record $81.5 Trillion In Q2 Driven By Stock Market Surge | ZeroHedge
- PBoC Joins Other Major Central Banks With Unconventional Monetary Policy Action | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dow closes at record after Fed keeps policy unchanged | Business Insider
- How Cnooc, PetroChina Investors Can Benefit From Disputed South China Sea | TheStreet.com
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Joan Rivers' Doctor Is Under Attack On Facebook | Business Insider
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves Higher | TheStreet.com
- This Guy Combined A Snowboard And A Bicycle Into One Genius Invention | Business Insider
- NFL Player Breaks Down On Sideline After Breaking Record | Business Insider