Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Recap Jun 30, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Is Europe In Trouble Again: Hints Of Portuguese, Italian Bank Bailouts Suggest Not All Is Well | ZeroHedge
- This Will Push The Gold Market Over The Edge | ZeroHedge
- The Militarization Of The US Goes Beyond Police Departments" | ZeroHedge
- Credit Suisse Raises Gold, Silver Price Targets To $1,500; $18.75, Sees "Significant Physical Deficit" | ZeroHedge
- "You Want To Own Gold" Marc Faber Warns "Brexit Is The Excuse For QE4" | ZeroHedge
- Busted Lambo Driver To Cop: "My Shoes Are Worth More Than Your Wages" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Puerto Rico debt-relief bill passes Congress, heads to Obama's desk... | Business Insider
- The best iPhone notes app has been hiding under your nose | Business Insider
- Flights take longer now than they did 40 years ago — here's why | Business Insider
- Tom Hanks plays the pilot behind the 'Miracle on the Hudson' in the trailer for... | Business Insider
- This cut 'SNL' sketch shows just how talented Drake is | Business Insider
- Lava Mae is turning old buses into... | Business Insider
- The Clippers are reportedly trying to lure Kevin Durant with a... | Business Insider