Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Consumer Confidence Surprises to the Downside | Financial Sense
- U.S. Drone Strike Math – 41 Terrorists Targeted, 1,147 People Killed | ZeroHedge
- Case Shiller Reports "Broad-Based Slowdown For Home Prices", First Monthly Decrease Since November 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Global Business Confidence Collapses To Post-Lehman Lows | ZeroHedge
- The Rand-ian Writing On The Wall | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Concerned About “Importing” Disinflation | Financial Sense
- Monday Night Charts | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Galena, Shunned by Wall Street, Forced to Seek Pricey Vulture Financing | TheStreet.com
- Here's How US Newspaper Front Pages Are Covering Ferguson,... | Business Insider
- BAML: US Stocks Will Squeak Out A Tiny Gain In 2015 (DIA, SPY, QQQ, BAC) | Business Insider
- Makeup Matters In The Workplace — Here's How To Wear It | Business Insider
- PR Guru's Advice To Bill Cosby: 'Shut Up And Disappear' | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- HP Earnings to Be Overshadowed by Split: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com