Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Silver Loses Key Technical Support After 'Weak' China Open Plunge | ZeroHedge
- "I Would Say Don't Worry" Says Chinese Central Banker As Indian Central Banker Says "World Economy Is Looking Grim" | ZeroHedge
- Ask Courageous Ben Bernanke Anything, Courtesy Of The WSJ | ZeroHedge
- Bumping Into Resistance | Financial Sense
- "The Saudi Population Are Growing Restless": A Deep Look Inside The "Black Box" That Is Saudi Arabia | ZeroHedge
- NATO Threatens To Send In Troops After Russia Stations Ground "Battalion" In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Asia FX Soars On China Reserves Relief As Ringgit Reversal Catches Traders Wrong-Footed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Actor Randy Quaid says he could be deported next week | Business Insider
- Two-try Macovei leads Romania to upset World Cup win | Business Insider
- Feminist drama 'Suffragette' opens London Film... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Official: Handcuffed man dies after jumping from building... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Turkey says 3 million more may leave Syria | Business Insider
- License of nurse who reused syringes for flu shots... | Business Insider