Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Sink Ahead Of Payrolls, Capping Worst Week For Stocks Since February | ZeroHedge
- The World's Largest Shipping Company Is Already Preparing For The Next Oil Crash | ZeroHedge
- Jim Grant Asks When The World Will Realize "That Central Bankers Have Lost Their Marbles" | ZeroHedge
- Has The Long Yen Trade Run Its Course? | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap May 5, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Another Hedge Fund Hotel Explodes: Endo Craters | ZeroHedge
- China Warns 'Will Respond To Trump Presidency' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- JPMorgan, Tesla and Donald Trump | Business Insider
- I can't stop playing this amazing new phone game | Business Insider
- These are the 24 stocks that hedge funds love | Business Insider
- Phablets lead to more mobile app engagement | Business Insider
- What a Clinton and Trump presidency would mean for... | Business Insider
- Trump wants to add to the War on Terror's $4 trillion... | Business Insider
- Rolling Stones to Trump: Stop playing our songs | Business Insider