Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek Energy Minister Slams "Unscrupulous, Imperialist" Germany, Will Seek "Bold Alternatives" In Russia | ZeroHedge
- Experimenting in the Orient Again | iBankCoin.com
- Hans-Werner Sinn Fears Europe's "Very Messy" Easy-Money Endgame | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Mar 27, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Government Secrecy At All-Time High | ZeroHedge
- Will Germany Build the Next Silicon Valley? | Financial Sense
- Dan Wantrobski on Why We're Not at a Market Top; Corrections Still Buying Opportunities | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This psychological trick tempts you to spend more money | Business Insider
- Nobel's will goes on display for first time | Business Insider
- Stieg Larsson's partner appalled by 'Millennium... | Business Insider
- Lights out in Australia as Earth Hour kicks off | Business Insider
- Crash co-pilot's personality 'serious lead... | Business Insider
- The Arab world's poorest country is... | Business Insider
- British Prime Minister David Cameron is obsessed with a bizarre 1970s... | Business Insider