Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is How Free Americans Really Are | ZeroHedge
- GMO Shows Why BTFD In Small Caps Is Dead (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Tanks Flying Russian Flag Enter East Ukraine City | ZeroHedge
- Small Business Sentiment Improved in March | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: April 15 | ZeroHedge
- Risk On, Regardless | Financial Sense
- Prince Bandar bin Sultan, Head Of Saudi Intelligence, Has Been Sacked | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Death Of The PC Market Is A Huge Problem For Intel (INTC) | Business Insider
- Why One Man Traveled Almost 3,000 Miles To Take On The Federal Government At A... | Business Insider
- Four Big Economic Events Are Coming Up Today | Business Insider
- Marketers Shouldn't Wait To Join The Latest... | Business Insider
- Samsung Decided To Start Attacking Apple After Steve Jobs Died (AAPL, GOOG) | Business Insider
- Housing Alone Will Return Inflation To The Fed's Target By Next Year | Business Insider
- How This New Technology Saved My Life From A Peanut Allergy Attack | Business Insider