Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Analyst Who Predicted Trump's Rise Bets On Le Pen Victory | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks Give "All Clear" To BTFD If French Election Upsets Market | ZeroHedge
- Krieger: The American Empire Under Trump Has Become Increasingly Desperate, Dangerous, & Insecure | ZeroHedge
- Yale Psychiatrists Just Warned There Is Something Seriously Wrong With Trump | ZeroHedge
- China’s Credit Excess Is Unlike Anything The World Has Ever Seen | ZeroHedge
- The Ultimate Guide To Being An Introvert | Altucher Confidential
- France: Paris Attack Shakes up Presidential Race | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The first Mars astronauts may be trapped inside of a tube for 3 years with no... | Business Insider
- This might be the tiniest laptop in the world right now | Business Insider
- US oil-rig count increases to a nearly two-year high | Business Insider
- Mexico's unrelenting violence is climbing to new highs | Business Insider
- Trump asks Obama-appointed Surgeon General Vivek... | Business Insider
- These body parts hurt the most when stung by a bee | Business Insider
- Tiger Woods' world golf ranking is difficult to look at | Business Insider