Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Kansas City Fed Survey: February Activity Highest Since 2011 | Financial Sense
- More Oil Production and Weakening Gasoline Demand - Oil Market Still in Denial | ZeroHedge
- Tom Perez Wins Vote To Lead Democratic Party | ZeroHedge
- What First Amendment? Arizona Wants Power To Seize The Assets Of Protesters | ZeroHedge
- America's Fentanyl Crisis "Is Surging, With No End In Sight" | ZeroHedge
- Global LEIs and Technicals Point Up | Financial Sense
- North Korea Hacking Spree: Is Blockchain the Solution? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 15 movies you should watch before tomorrow’s Oscars | Business Insider
- Viola Davis delivers a powerful and historic Oscars acceptance speech | Business Insider
- DNC narrowly elects Tom Perez as new chair | Business Insider
- Attorney General Sessions has said 'good people don... | Business Insider
- A man who interviewed 100 Trump supporters says the reason many Americans oppose... | Business Insider
- Analysts slaps 'NEUTRAL' on Snap's stock ahead of its IPO | Business Insider
- Travis Kalanick is Uber's biggest asset, and now its... | Business Insider