Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jim Rogers Explains What He Is Doing Before "The Next Time The World Comes To An End" | ZeroHedge
- One World Currency introduced by The Cartel - Settlement Coin | ZeroHedge
- The Real Threat... Violence From The Left | ZeroHedge
- Buybacks Tank - Will Stocks Follow? | Financial Sense
- Another Warning Sign | ZeroHedge
- The EpiPen Scandal Is Worse Than You Think: What You’re Not Being Told | ZeroHedge
- The War On Whistleblowers & Why America's Next President Will Kill Julian Assange | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- How the Rock — the highest-paid actor in Hollywood — makes and spends his millions | Business Insider
- Traffic chaos after a lorry hit an bridge on the M20, one... | Business Insider
- This trade has gotten completely out of hand | Business Insider
- Why golfers buy hole-in-one insurance | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Uber is testing a subscription service | Business Insider