Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- And It's Gone! After 3 Days, Beijing Bans Discussion Of Viral China Smog Documentary | ZeroHedge
- NFIB Chief Economist Warns "Bubble In US Net Worth Has Reached Unsustainable Heights" | ZeroHedge
- SaVinG PRiVaTe EmaiLS | ZeroHedge
- The Global Problem: Monetary Policy Can't Fix an Economy's Structural Problems | Financial Sense
- Mario Draghi Reveals Biggest. Hockeystick. Ever! | ZeroHedge
- ECB Releases Q&A And Terms And Conditions Of Europe's (First) Quantitative €asing | ZeroHedge
- 2-Year T-Note Shows Path for FOMC | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Treadmills, spell books, and masks: 8 bizarre new ways to control video games | Business Insider
- 9 great deals on golf equipment [up to 48%] | Business Insider
- An engineer solved the most annoying problem with ordering lunch at work | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- Super Salah at the double as Viola end Juve's... | Business Insider
- Bill Nye the Science Guy has finally changed his mind about GMOs | Business Insider
- Presidential hopeful is sorry if you were... | Business Insider