Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Thanks To QE Bernanke Has Injected Foreign Banks With Over $1 Trillion In Cash For First Time Ever | ZeroHedge
- “Dash For Trash” Screen | iBankCoin.com
- Saudi 'Religious Police' Warn Anyone Using Twitter Will Go To Hell | ZeroHedge
- Stock Market Not Ready to Handle Tapering Truth | Financial Sense
- S&P 500: 12 Consecutive Closes Above the Upper Bollinger Band. Bullish or Bearish? | iBankCoin.com
- Beware These Unseen “Friction” Costs!! | ZeroHedge
- Another Reason to Look for a Precious Snapback | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Security Vendor Websense Goes... | Business Insider
- The 20 Most Valuable Brands In The World | Business Insider
- There's Only One Way To Survive In Investing | Business Insider
- Sprint Boosts Clearwire Offer Amid Heated Takeover Battle | TheStreet.com
- Yahoo Investors Don't Care About Risky Tumblr Bet Even If Yahoo 'Drives Tumblr Into... | Business Insider
- That Time Marissa Mayer Stormed Out Of A Meeting After A Blogging... | Business Insider
- Oklahoma Tornado Victims: Now What? | Business Insider