Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why The Powers That Be Are Pushing A Cashless Society | ZeroHedge
- Markets Waiting for Bad 1st Quarter GDP | Financial Sense
- EURO SPY CaM | ZeroHedge
- Markets Are Stirring: Complacency Meets Froth | ZeroHedge
- Filipinos Asked To Turn Off Fridges To Save Power For Pacquiao-Mayweather Fight | ZeroHedge
- Will China Launch QE? | Financial Sense
- Legal Corruption In The US: Meet The 1% Of The 1% Who Drive American Politics | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- British cyclist Dowsett breaks hour world record | Business Insider
- William and Kate back home with Britain's new princess | Business Insider
- Another 2,100-plus migrants rescued in Med: Italian... | Business Insider
- How to build an iPhone projector for less than $10 | Business Insider
- This dangerous practice... | Business Insider
- Yemen confirms 'limited' coalition ground force in... | Business Insider
- Under Armour just exposed a weakness in its women's line | Business Insider