Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's Bounce Or Else For This Key Stock Market Gauge | ZeroHedge
- Greek Bonds Tumble As Tsipras Threatens Snap Election | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Does It Again: What "Everyday American" Would Pay $600 For This Haircut? | ZeroHedge
- Is the U.S. Really the World’s Top Oil Producer? | Financial Sense
- If Spending Is Our Military Strategy, Our Strategy Is Bankrupt | ZeroHedge
- Violent Government Buying Spree Sends Chinese Stocks Soaring At Close Of Trading; Yellen On Deck | ZeroHedge
- This Is The Biggest Paradox Facing The Fed Ahead Of Its Rate Hike Decision | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hillary Clinton’s plan to combat climate change has a glaring hole | Business Insider
- CVS and Walgreens are completely dominating the US drugstore industry (WBA,... | Business Insider
- OPEC chief says oil cartel 'not ready' to cut... | Business Insider
- Cardinals new coaching intern blazes trail for women | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is showing his staying power | Business Insider
- Congress is trying to get funding for highway... | Business Insider
- Mysterious plane wreckage sparks MH370 speculation | Business Insider