Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- “Only Money Outside Of the Matrix" Will Survive ... | ZeroHedge
- European Close Triggers Precious Metals Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Ep. 168 – Tony Hawk: Don’t Stand Still | Altucher Confidential
- Understanding Societal Collapse: Warnings From Venezuela's Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Iran's Ayatollah: "The US Can't Do A Damn Thing About Our Missile Program" | ZeroHedge
- Monday Humor? The Hockey-Stick-Hype Of Stock-Market Hope | ZeroHedge
- Hedge Fund CIO Explains Why Most Missed The Oil Rally | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here are the big winners on Wall Street from... | Business Insider
- We needed a theoretical physicist to explain this mind-boggling moment in... | Business Insider
- We tested what might be one of the best hoodies out there | Business Insider
- This might be Australia's next 'widow maker trade' | Business Insider
- A robot made by SoftBank will work at Pizza Hut and take customer orders | Business Insider
- 25 things you can do on an airplane to take your career... | Business Insider
- The 'black swan event' that could send oil to $25 a barrel | Business Insider