Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why The US Consumer Is About To be Crushed: The Obamacare Inflationary Deluge Arrives | ZeroHedge
- Shake Shocker: Each SHAK "Restaurant" Is Now Worth $53 Million | ZeroHedge
- Sell in May and Go Away? | Financial Sense
- Sudden Selling Panic Sends Stocks Reeling On Dollar's Best Week Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- Willem "Gold-Is-A-6000-Year-Bubble" Buiter Says A New Greek Currency "Would Be Rubbish" | ZeroHedge
- Time to Sell Junk Bonds? Maybe Not | Financial Sense
- Two Ominous Stock Market Charts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cannes race wide open on awards eve | Business Insider
- This border post shows how Turkey's ISIS problem keeps getting worse | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- US inflation steadies in April | Business Insider
- GM could be held criminally... | Business Insider
- Here’s what happened when a young attractive couple was given a makeover to see what... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know in markets today | Business Insider