Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jim Grant: "Gold Is The Ultimate Inoculation Against Harebrained Central Bankers" | ZeroHedge
- Fed Tapers Another $10 Billion, Raises Inflation Concerns, Plosser Dissents - Statement Redline | ZeroHedge
- Right Now: House Voting Whether To Sue Obama | ZeroHedge
- Let the Allocation Commence | iBankCoin.com
- Janet Yellen Confronts Bernanke About Emerging from His Shadow | iBankCoin.com
- Base Bottom for a Base Miner | iBankCoin.com
- The Fed's Failure Complicates Its Endgame | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 Little-Known Facts About China That Will Make You Smarter | Business Insider
- LEAKED: A Gold iPhone 6 Is Coming With A New Apple Logo Design On The Back (AAPL) | Business Insider
- How An 81-Year-Old Supreme Court Justice Became An Unlikely Pop Culture... | Business Insider
- 10 Apps That Will Make Your Android Phone A Whole Lot Better | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's... | StreetInsider.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Sprint Q2 Beats, LTE Network Upgrade Near Completion | TheStreet.com