Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Another Constructive Day | iBankCoin.com
- Fallout from the Late-Winter Red | iBankCoin.com
- Chart Surfing | iBankCoin.com
- Does the U.S. Have the Highest Corporate Tax Rates in the World? | Financial Sense
- Japan Has Proven That Central Banks Cannot Generate Growth With QE | ZeroHedge
- Keynesian Knightmare: US Savers Outnumber Spenders By Record Numbers | ZeroHedge
- Europe April Manufacturing Summary: France's Loss Is Germany's Gain | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After-Hours... | StreetInsider.com
- Brittney Griner Makes 12 Times As Much Money Playing Basketball In China | Business Insider
- David Einhorn's New Letter Is Out And It's Making Some Stocks Go Nuts (CONN, CMG,... | Business Insider
- Bridgegate Investigators Subpoena Chris Christie's Spokesman | Business Insider
- Never Hold A Hot Cup Of Coffee When You're Negotiating | Business Insider
- This Super-Luxurious Chinese Sedan Just Sold For $800,000 | Business Insider
- Bill Gates Just Tweeted This Vaccine Graphic You Have To See | Business Insider