Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Options Traders Are Pricing In The 3rd Highest Chance Of A 'Black Swan' Crash In History | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts Asks "Are Americans Racists?" | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: A December Bounce | Financial Sense
- In Blow To Theresa May, UK Supreme Court Rules Parliament Must Vote Before Brexit Can Start | ZeroHedge
- Trump "Day Two": Preview Of Today's Key Events In Washington | ZeroHedge
- Gundlach: The Biggest Risk to the Current Rally Is Donald Trump | Financial Sense
- Policy Makers - Like Generals - Are Busy Fighting The Last War | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 6 successful entrepreneurs share the... | Business Insider
- President Trump plans to advance Keystone... | Business Insider
- China claims success from 'two-child'... | Business Insider
- The CEO of Dippin'... | Business Insider
- Saudi Arabia is very optimistic about Trump | Business Insider
- The Supreme Court has rejected Texas's bid to revive its... | Business Insider
- You won’t recognize the new world of digital payments without... | Business Insider