Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Story ... A Letter From Hank Fellerman To Bill Murphy | ZeroHedge
- Schwarzman, Dimon, Fink Will Advise Trump How To Create Jobs | ZeroHedge
- The OPEC Deal: Here Are the Details | Financial Sense
- Stagnation and the Secular Bear Market | Financial Sense
- Higher Rates? Bank On It | Financial Sense
- A Tale Of Two Job Markets (Or Why The Elites Couldn't See A Trump Win Coming) | ZeroHedge
- Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz Is Stepping Down | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- San Francisco schools sent more than 50,... | Business Insider
- Digital disruption in radiology — will it put doctors out of work? | Business Insider
- Barclays hosted a two-... | Business Insider
- I made two important changes in my most recent move — and it made the process so much easier... | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- Take a look inside WeWork's newest location, which straddles historic New... | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert mocks Mitt Romney's dinner with Trump:... | Business Insider