Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) a Safe Dividend Play
Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE) announced earnings today, results were its fourth-quarter net income rose to $82 million, or 34 cents a share, from $63 million, or 27 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Total operating revenue fell to $1.68 billion from $1.91 billion, the electric and natural-gas company said. Ameren forecast 2010 earnings in the range of $2.20 to $2.60 a share.
If you're an income seeking investor, Ameren is a safe Dividend play for you. The company offers stable growth and high dividend yields.
The chart is also looking nice, channeling up. This could be a good time to get in on a stock that traded north of $40 a share in early 2009.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I'm Not Buying It - Not The Wall Street Rip, Nor The Keynesian Rap | ZeroHedge
- The Stock 'Market' Just Broke Another Intriguing Record | ZeroHedge
- PUTIN, NORTH KOREA, OIL...HAPPY HOLIDAYS | ZeroHedge
- THAT WAS A KILL | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: December 18 | ZeroHedge
- Who Will Be Tomorrow's Superpower? | ZeroHedge
- Gun Violence In America (In 6 Uncomfortable Charts) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mother arrested over deaths of eight... | Business Insider
- Turkey court issues warrant for Erdogan foe Gulen | Business Insider
- Here Comes The Baker Hughes Rig Count ... (BHI, USO) | Business Insider
- Take Goldman Sachs' Christmas Crossword And Find Out How Well You Remember 2014... | Business Insider
- Lindsey Vonn claims 61st World Cup win in Val d'Isere | Business Insider
- Venture Capital Legend John Doerr Tells Us How To Spot The Next Tech Superstar | Business Insider
- BitTorrent Really Wants To Circulate 'The Interview' | Business Insider