Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Budget Deal Fails To Spark Overnight Rally On Strong Yen | ZeroHedge
- Fidelity Bans IRA Bitcoin Investments Days After Permitting Them | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Balance Sheet: What Is Uncle Sam’s Largest Asset? | Financial Sense
- You Can Title This Post Any Way You Like | iBankCoin.com
- Are Stocks Cheap? | ZeroHedge
- Pope Francis Named Time Person Of 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Are The Markets Rigged? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ukrainian Riot Police Withdraw After Overnight Move... | Business Insider
- The Moral of Ulta, Lulu and Lumber Liquidators | TheStreet.com
- Yahoo Says It Expects All Emails To Be Delivered By Tomorrow Afternoon Following Four Days Of... | Business Insider
- In 1995 The NFL Unveiled Some Bizarre Mascots That Were Never Seen Again | Business Insider
- German Police Build 'Nazi Shazam' To Track Banned Music... | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: America Is On The Verge Of Having A 'Fed Dream Team' | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek