Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Latest US-China Escalation, Beijing Denies US Aircraft Carrier Access To Hong Kong Port | ZeroHedge
- Conspicious Consolidated Currency Calculation | ZeroHedge
- UPS Braces For $3.8 Billion Charge As Treasury's Pension Benefit Decision Looms | ZeroHedge
- State-Sanctioned Theft - The Failed War On Drugs And Cops' Abuse Of Civil Forfeiture | ZeroHedge
- Crude Unable To Bounce Despite Biggest Rig Count Decline In 6 Weeks | ZeroHedge
- Italy's Bank Bailout Fund Already One Third Empty After First Bank Rescue | ZeroHedge
- WTF Chart Of The Day: Speculative Frenzy '101' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump: 'If I lose, I don’t think you will... | Business Insider
- Jim Bianco thinks negative interest rates could cause an 'accident' in... | Business Insider
- 'They're a laughingstock': Former senior White House... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 3 ways AI could help save the planet | Business Insider
- At least 21 dead, dozens injured in Baghdad truck bombing | Business Insider