Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- One Hour After Taking Office, Trump Suspends FHA Mortgage Fee Cut | ZeroHedge
- Madonna: "I Have Thought An Awful Lot About Blowing Up The White House" | ZeroHedge
- Bernier’s radical bid to stabilize consumer prices (and make the CAD good as gold) | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin and Gold – Outlook and Safe Haven? | ZeroHedge
- White House Spokesman Slams Media Over "Crowd Size Comparisons" In Bizarre First Briefing | ZeroHedge
- Donald Trump, Betsy DeVos and School Choice | Financial Sense
- Raoul Pal Warns The Day Of Reckoning Looms For VIX Shorts: "Reminds Me Of Portfolio Insurance In 1987" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- People are freaking out about American Airlines' new '... | Business Insider
- Here's what Wall Street is saying about Netflix's blowout... | Business Insider
- Back-to-back shootings spark new concern about simmering narco... | Business Insider
- Women band together for what could be the largest political demonstration... | Business Insider
- The chart that should have every Wall Street CEO worried | Business Insider
- The 'Deploraball' bash laid bare the fractious tension between the 'new right... | Business Insider
- This company makes some of the most practical wallets you’ll ever use | Business Insider