Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Coming To An Inner-City Uprising Near You: The "Ultimate Riot Control Truck" Of The Future | ZeroHedge
- NY Fed: "Oil Prices Fell Due To Weakening Demand" | ZeroHedge
- Trump "Endorses" Jeanine Pirro's Call For Paul Ryan To Step Down | ZeroHedge
- Modern Day Snake Oil - Is 2% Growth As Good As It Gets? | ZeroHedge
- Bond Bears Panic, Cover Shorts At Fastest Pace Since Brexit; But Rate-Hike Bets Top $3 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- Michael Hudson: Trump Is Obama's Legacy - Is This The End Of The Democratic Party? | ZeroHedge
- Mark Cudmore: "The Marginal U.S. Stock Trader Will Be Selling Rather Than Buying This Week" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Blue Apron's co-founder reveals the best recipe he's ever tried | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- 2 Miami police officers have been shot by a group of men... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- These undershirts solve one of the biggest problems guys have with them | Business Insider
- RETAIL FORECAST: U.S. consumers will spend $632 billion online by 2020 (AMZN, BABA) | Business Insider
- GM is jumping as it faces off with David Einhorn over... | Business Insider