Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Rebound On Latest Chinese Intervention, Renewed Hopes For "Moar From Mario" | ZeroHedge
- Sweden: "No Apartments, No Jobs, No Shopping Without A Gun" | ZeroHedge
- Richard Russell: The Passing of an Icon | Financial Sense
- Europe Will Pay Turkey €3 Billion To Halt Refugee Exodus | ZeroHedge
- 14,000 Refugees Due For Deportation From Sweden Have Vanished: "We Simply Do Not Know Where They Are" | ZeroHedge
- A Contrarian Perspective on the Short Euro Trade | Financial Sense
- Here's How To Trigger A Bank Run | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Info on 5 million VTech customers and kids exposed in... | Business Insider
- Google has patented a way for its self-driving cars to talk to pedestrians... | Business Insider
- Ravens return blocked field goal on last play, stun Browns... | Business Insider
- Latest: University of Chicago set to reopen after threat | Business Insider
- IAAF suspends 3 senior Kenyan track and field officials | Business Insider
- Group funded by Coke to fight obesity disbanding | Business Insider
- The commodities bloodbath of 2015 in one chart | Business Insider