Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- From Bezzle To Bummer - The Mirage Of "Psychic" Wealth | ZeroHedge
- It's Time For Negative Rates, Fed's Kocherlakota Hints | ZeroHedge
- The Myth of Retiring Baby Boomers | Financial Sense
- Bank Of England Tells British Banks To Reveal Their Full Exposure To Glencore And Other Commodity Traders | ZeroHedge
- Canada and the Oil Price Shock | Financial Sense
- Simply Dreadful US Jobs Report | Financial Sense
- A Worrying Set of Signals | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Netflix raising US price for most popular video plan by $1... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Blatter's lawyer says procedure not followed... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Snyder supports switching Flint water system back to... | Business Insider
- UAW leaders approve richer Fiat Chrysler contract | Business Insider
- Russian missiles aimed at Syria crashed in Iran: US... | Business Insider
- Poachers kill 4 in anti-poaching patrol in Congo park | Business Insider