Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- “The Fly” Is An Action Hero | iBankCoin.com
- German Bank Predicts Apple Stock Tumbles Over 50% As Shares Roundtrip To $60 | ZeroHedge
- SYMPaTHY FoR THe GReeKS... | ZeroHedge
- GET INSIDE THE OIL BARREL WITH ME | iBankCoin.com
- UMich Consumer Sentiment Tumbles Most In 16 Months | ZeroHedge
- As IMF Default Looms & Tax Revenues Plunge, Greek Stocks & Bonds Tumble | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Head For Best Month Since Oct 2011 As US Macro Crashes To 12-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 40 smartest people of all time | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Germany's biggest newspaper is furious that Angela... | Business Insider
- Argentine whiz kid to homemade helicopter guru | Business Insider
- You can already pre-order Brikk's diamond-studded Apple Watch for... | Business Insider
- Here's why the oil rig count doesn't matter (BHI, USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- You can now identify as any gender you want on Facebook | Business Insider