Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Counterterrorism "Success Story" Fails Completely As Yemen Set To Split Into Two Countries | ZeroHedge
- Artificially Intelligent Robot Tells Creator It Will Keep Humans "In a People Zoo" | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Trump Can Win The GOP Nomination | ZeroHedge
- US Services Economy 'Solid' In August - Signals September Hike Back On Table | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Stocks Open Down Hard As PBOC Strengthens Yuan By Most Since 2010 & Default Risk Hits 2-Year High | ZeroHedge
- In Risky Move, Riksbank Holds Rates But Warns Will Cut If ECB Boosts QE | ZeroHedge
- eVIXeration & Gartman Send Stocks Soaring "Back To Normal" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China pledges to cut 300,000 troops from its massive army | Business Insider
- Survey: US businesses hired at steady pace in August | Business Insider
- On Arctic voyage, Obama banks on power of his celebrity | Business Insider
- Hot summer fuels dangerous glacier melting in Central... | Business Insider
- Gunmen kidnap at least 17 Turks in Iraq capital | Business Insider
- Dan Loeb's fund gains got wiped out in August | Business Insider
- Australian police won't charge Mel Gibson over tirade... | Business Insider