Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trading Setups to Digest with Your Lunch (is for Wimps) | iBankCoin.com
- Market Reacts As Bernanke Promises "MOAR" | ZeroHedge
- 180 Seconds After The FOMC Release, Hilsenrath Parses Fed Minutes | ZeroHedge
- ZiG ZaG BeN... | ZeroHedge
- Let’s See if They Can Escape | iBankCoin.com
- China Fakes Trade Surplus... | ZeroHedge
- Dudley Terrified By "Over-Reaction" To QE End, Says Fed Could Do "More Or Less" QE | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Fan Hijacks Spurs-Grizzlies Postgame By Screaming 'We Did It!' Directly Into... | Business Insider
- Google Bought A Company That Collects Wind Power From Airborne Turbines 2,000 Feet Above Ground... | Business Insider
- Here's How To Make Sure You're One Of The First People To Get The Xbox One (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs Is Now The Most Bullish Broker On Wall Street | Business Insider
- Man Claims $220,000 Filing Dead People's Taxes | Business Insider
- Why Candy Crush Is The Number One Game On Facebook And The iPhone | Business Insider