Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Artist's Impression Of The Obama Branches Of Government | ZeroHedge
- Good News: GDP Revised Higher | Financial Sense
- The Tragedy Of Propping Up The Matrix Of Lies | ZeroHedge
- NATO Jets Surrounding Russia: Before And After | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of Iran This Week | ZeroHedge
- Pressures On The US Economy Just Increased | ZeroHedge
- Ferguson Fatality: Black Male In 20s Found Burned & Shot Dead In Trunk Of Car | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Grand jury reaches decision in Ferguson police... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Katy Perry confirmed as Super Bowl halftime singer | Business Insider
- Robert Griffin III's Contract Situation Is Becoming A Problem For The Redskins | Business Insider
- Virtual Reality Is Going To Be So Unbelievably Big — And Not Just For... | Business Insider
- J.J. Abrams' Handwritten Note Confirms 88-Second 'Star Wars'... | Business Insider
- Makeup Matters In The Workplace — Here's How To Wear It | Business Insider