Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THE EBOLA RALLY IS COMING | iBankCoin.com
- Is the Stock Market Top In? | ZeroHedge
- The US Is Now 50% More Unequal Than Ancient Rome (And That Includes Slaves) | ZeroHedge
- Asian Stocks Are Sliding Following Data Disappointments Across The Region | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: September 30 | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Warns The West "Sanctioning Russia Is A Big Mistake" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Twin suicide attacks on army buses in Kabul kill 7 | Business Insider
- Big Tobacco Is Putting Scarier Warnings On E-Cigarettes Than On Some Cigarettes... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The Most Important Changes Coming To Windows In The Next Version (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Google Chair Eric Schmidt's 8 Rules For Running A Great Meeting | Business Insider
- The 10 Wealthiest People In America | Business Insider