Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Koch Brothers Now Supporting "Often Confused" Hillary Clinton | ZeroHedge
- China Is Building Its Future on Credit | Financial Sense
- "As Long As All The Offensive Shit Is Verbatim, I'm Fine With It" | ZeroHedge
- July 26-27 – The Fed Will Put Us on Notice for a September 20-21 Rate Hike | Financial Sense
- Mystery Over Munich Shooter's Motive: David Ali Sonboly Had "No Connection To ISIS", Obssessed With Mass Shootings | ZeroHedge
- Signs of Excessive Bullish Sentiment | Financial Sense
- Is Kyle Bass Finally Getting His Revenge? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kaine's past may hurt Clinton's outreach to... | Business Insider
- THE MOBILE APP-INSTALL AD REPORT: Spending forecasts, performance and price trends, and... | Business Insider
- There's about to be a big change in the bond market | Business Insider
- A sovereign wealth fund got a huge boost from the Pokémon Go craze | Business Insider
- The most expensive homes in the US right now | Business Insider
- DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will resign after the Democratic... | Business Insider
- Who is Chris Froome? 3-time Tour de France winner is world's best stage racer | Business Insider