Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Western Banks Find "In China, Nothing Is What It Appears To Be" | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Whatever You Do, Ignore These Signs | ZeroHedge
- Fed Launches First Currency War Salvo, Tells ECB Not To Push Too Far | ZeroHedge
- Meet "Rolling Jubilee" - The Group Buying & Tearing-Up Student Loans | ZeroHedge
- QE’s Seeds Are Already Sown | ZeroHedge
- King Dollar Eating Everyone Else for Breakfast | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kobane clashes kill 100 IS jihadists in three days:... | Business Insider
- TED CRUZ: Here's The One Thing That Will Guarantee A Hillary Clinton Victory | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- Japan Just Boosted QE And The Nikkei Exploded To A 7... | Business Insider
- Retirement Isn't a Pipe Dream -- and Here's How to Make It Happen | TheStreet.com
- CHART OF THE DAY: Starbucks' Mobile App Is Going... | Business Insider
- Michael Jordan Talks Trash On Obama's Golf Game | Business Insider