Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Implications of "Red Monday" | ZeroHedge
- S&P 500 Melts Up Over 100 Points In 3 Days, Nears All-Time High | ZeroHedge
- The Burning Questions For 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Competitive Theories: “Deflation Warning” vs. “Inflation Is Nearly Everywhere” | Financial Sense
- Dollar Bulls Regain Upper Hand | ZeroHedge
- Berserk Rampathon Algo Just Bought The S&P At 2,130 | ZeroHedge
- Implications for the Stock Market and Gold with a Yen Rally | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sony And The White House Are Telling Different Versions Of The Same Story | Business Insider
- A 24-Year-Old Executive Created An Alarming New Model For Online Jihadists | Business Insider
- See How Many Of 2014's Biggest Events You Can Spot In This... | Business Insider
- This 'One In 10 Million' American Talent... | Business Insider
- FCA recalls 3.3 mn autos worldwide for Takata airbags | Business Insider
- The Cure For Syphilis Was Developed As... | Business Insider
- Google Is Letting Companies Rack Up Thousands In Ad Revenue — And... | Business Insider