Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greece Hints At Default, Russian Pivot:"Will Not Respect IMF Deadline" - What Happens Next | ZeroHedge
- Almost $3 Trillion Of European Debt Has Negative Rates As German Yields Collapse Further | ZeroHedge
- The Iran "Talks" - Just Another US vs Russia (And China) Power Game | ZeroHedge
- Asian Markets Mixed: China Jump, Crude Dump, Japan Slump | ZeroHedge
- Don't Cry For Argentina, It's The Greeks That Suffered The Most In March | ZeroHedge
- "Biggest Jump In General Collateral On Record" Leaves Experts Stumped | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Tops $49.50 After Iran Talks Reportedly "Paused" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Video 'shows cabin chaos' in seconds before... | Business Insider
- How the stars of AMC's blockbuster 'Mad Men' have... | Business Insider
- Here are the hot cars we can't wait to see at the New York... | Business Insider
- A scientist who wants to contact aliens has a plan to beam the entire... | Business Insider
- Indiana's governor defends the state's new... | Business Insider
- The Browns and Bucs have the most valuable collection of picks in the... | Business Insider