Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: April Real Retail Sales Up 0.8% | Financial Sense
- Why China Is Being Flooded With Oil: Billions In Underwater OPEC Loans Repayable In Crude | ZeroHedge
- We're In The Eye Of A Global Financial Hurricane | ZeroHedge
- Main Street Suffers As Wall Street Cheers Oil Rig Count Declines | ZeroHedge
- ObamaCare Isn't Working - These Five Charts Show Why | ZeroHedge
- Eurogroup Agrees To Disburse €7.5BN To Greece Which Will Be Used To Repay Creditors | ZeroHedge
- Clouds on the Horizon for Vices | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's the standup clip that reignited the Bill Cosby rape allegations... | Business Insider
- 4 products you should never use if you’re worried about hair loss — and... | Business Insider
- Mets pitcher Bartolo Colon hilariously told an opponent he was going to strike... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- 6 new photos from the next episode of 'Game of Thrones' with big... | Business Insider
- The 13 children of man... | Business Insider
- Viral video star 'Chewbacca Mom' got a huge 'Star Wars' surprise from... | Business Insider