Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Cracking Open a Six-Pack | Financial Sense
- What the New SEC Money Market Fund Regulations Mean for the Financial System | Financial Sense
- Buy Gold's August Dip? Gold's Monthly Sweet Spot In September as Chaotic Election Looms | ZeroHedge
- "Hawkish" Yellen Speech Sparks Buying Spree In Everything (Except Dollars) | ZeroHedge
- Assange Assassination Attempt? Cops Took 2 Hours To Respond To Embassy Breach | ZeroHedge
- Felix Zulauf Sees Final Leg of the Bull Market | Financial Sense
- The Search for Yield and Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | Business Insider
- Terminal cancer patients in China are making drugs on... | Business Insider
- What it's like to have a long layover in the number 2 airport in... | Business Insider
- Tesla still doesn't get enough credit for how incredible the Model S is (tsla) | Business Insider
- I was a crisis negotiator for 23 years — here's what it's... | Business Insider
- According to this chart, 70% of the time the Federal... | Business Insider
- A job hunter whose ridiculous résumé 'weaknesses' are going viral highlights an... | Business Insider