Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Growth of the Anti-Establishment Movement Outside the West | Financial Sense
- Gundlach: "The Market Will Keep Pushing Deutsche Bank Lower Until It Is Bailed Out" | ZeroHedge
- John Embry: The Fundamental Attraction of Gold | ZeroHedge
- 2029 Financial Collapse: Lionel Shriver’s Dystopian Outlook on the US | Financial Sense
- Are "Invisible Americans" The Key Players In This Election? | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Says OPEC Deal May Add Up To $10 To Price Of Oil, Two Days After Cutting Oil Price Target By $7 | ZeroHedge
- Jihadists Target Spain | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Saudi Arabia is softening its stance on oil | Business Insider
- 5 scientifically verified ways to appear more attractive | Business Insider
- ALAN DERSHOWITZ: Here's why the Supreme Court got Roe v. Wade wrong... | Business Insider
- 19 prestigious jobs that pay less than you probably think | Business Insider
- I built my own computer out of a $300 kit — here's what it was like for a... | Business Insider
- A federal ‘loophole’ is keeping for-profit colleges alive — and... | Business Insider
- The Ford Focus RS is almost too much fun to drive (F) | Business Insider