Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- MeaT THe FaRCeSToNeS... | ZeroHedge
- Why The Argentinean Situation Should Make You Buy Gold | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices Spike 2% to 1-Month High as U.S. Stocks Dump With Bond Yields on Poor Retail Sales Data | Financial Sense
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- The ECB Changes Its Mind Which Bonds It Will Monetize, Then It Changes It Again | ZeroHedge
- Equity Futures Open Higher, Retrace 50% Of Losses On USDJPY Kneejerk | ZeroHedge
- THE DOGS OF HELL HAVE BEEN RELEASED ON VIX INSTRUMENT PRODUCT OWNERS | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Some Good News On Corporate Earnings | Business Insider
- This Amazing Brooklyn Startup Office Looks Like A Jungle Gym | Business Insider
- Have People Stopped Upgrading Their iPads? (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Wall Street's Energy Analysts Say It's Too Early To Panic | Business Insider
- Prince William and wife Kate's second child due in... | Business Insider
- Nepal rescuers find 34 more trekkers, 12 bodies... | Business Insider
- Why Ebola Probably Won't Go Airborne | Business Insider