Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Bubble is in Cash, Not Stocks… | ZeroHedge
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Shadow Banking | Financial Sense
- The Fed Will Have Few Tools Available When the Next Collapse Hits | ZeroHedge
- In the Count Room for This Sector | iBankCoin.com
- Ukraine Again Says It Has Destroyed Russian Military Vehicles, Market No Longer Cares | ZeroHedge
- Can A National Quasi-Religion (Pro Sports) Go Broke? | ZeroHedge
- More Big Cats Stalking This Prey | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ebola vaccine trials being fast-tracked: researchers | Business Insider
- How To Avoid Running Out Of Money When You Retire | Business Insider
- Why Google Banned A Privacy Tool Called 'Disconnect Mobile' From The Android... | Business Insider
- Here's Another Sign That Samsung May Be Moving Away From Android | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: The Differences Between iPhone And Android... | Business Insider
- 10 American Black Hawk Helicopters Were Accidentally Blanketed In Fire... | Business Insider
- Private Equity Funds Could Come To Your 401k Plans As Soon As Next Year | Business Insider