Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sudden Selling Panic Sends Stocks Reeling On Dollar's Best Week Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan Officially Apologizes For Being A Criminal Market Manipulator | ZeroHedge
- It Begins: US May Send "Target Spotters" To Iraq To Counter ISIS "Offensive" | ZeroHedge
- Two Ominous Stock Market Charts | ZeroHedge
- The Future Is Served: Meet Moley the Robot Master Chef | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: 10 Images That Suggest America Is Becoming A Lot Like Nazi Germany | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sachs Predicting $45 Oil by October | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US cop acquitted in shooting death of unarmed black... | Business Insider
- See how Nike dominates the shoe industry in one chart | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, DIA, QQQ, HPQ, ROST, ARO, RAI, LO... | Business Insider
- Djokovic on brink of Grand Slam history in Paris | Business Insider
- The Lakers are going to have an insane amount of cap space when the Kobe Era ends in 2016 | Business Insider
- PEER-TO-PEER LENDING... | Business Insider
- A Shake Shack restaurant is worth a ridiculous amount of money | Business Insider