Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- European Taxpayers Now On The Hook For Junk Debt As ECB Bond-Buying Debacle Builds | ZeroHedge
- Trump Pledges To Accept Election Day Result, If... | ZeroHedge
- Oil’s Biggest Threat: Demand to Peak Within 15 Years | Financial Sense
- Clinton Email That Caused The "Quid Pro Quo" Controversy Included Intel On Benghazi Attackers | ZeroHedge
- "The Game Is Up" - Why Exporters Are In Double Trouble | ZeroHedge
- Fear Won’t Drive the Failure of Globalism, But Blinding Contempt Will | ZeroHedge
- Obama Admin Stunned By Duterte: "The Minute You Say Something, He Lets Loose His Barrage Of Obscenities" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Astronomers reported 234 mysterious signals that could be from... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Mexicans had a big debate party in Mexico City last night | Business Insider
- Josh Brown will reportedly be dropped from the Giants roster, and speculation is... | Business Insider
- The married stars of HGTV’s 'Fixer Upper' explain how a stint in... | Business Insider
- Wisconsin man who traveled to Turkey and Syria in 2014 pleads guilty to... | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider