Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Macro Weakness Sends Stocks Reeling, All Indices Red Post-MH17 | ZeroHedge
- Gary Shilling: "Q2 GDP Was Closer To 1% Than To 3%. It Could Even Be A Negative Number" | ZeroHedge
- Here Are The Most Shorted S&P And Russell Stocks (Yes, Trulia Is One Of Them) | ZeroHedge
- Silver Manipulation To End In Default; $150 Per Ounce Possible - Video | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Playfully Damaging Bears | iBankCoin.com
- The Shocking Reason Putin Isn't Worried About The $50 Billion Yukos Ruling | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. and Russia Are Gas Giants | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dems Say Paul Ryan's Poverty Plan Is 'Not Fooling Anyone... | Business Insider
- We Followed A Cosplayer Into The World Of Anime, Tight Vinyl Costumes, And Nerd... | Business Insider
- Afghanistan Is Awash In Tens Of Thousands Of Unaccountable US Weapons | Business Insider
- Russia's Smartest People Are Leaving In Droves | Business Insider
- Man Accidentally Calls Obama The 'First President of United... | Business Insider
- Spain Just Passed An Insane Law Taxing Google For Linking To News (GOOG) | Business Insider
- We Just Got More Good News About The 'Biggest Fiscal Development... | Business Insider