Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Let Oil Be Your Guide | iBankCoin.com
- Summation Index Rate of Change | Financial Sense
- 100% of Mainstream Interest Rate Theory is Wrong | ZeroHedge
- And Here is Opportunity | iBankCoin.com
- Harley Bassman: "The Fed Is Trying To Land A Jumbo Jet On A Football Field" | ZeroHedge
- Someone Didn't Do The Math On The ECB's Corporate Bond Purchasing "Trial Balloon" | ZeroHedge
- Fed Inspector General Finds NY Fed Knew Of JPMorgan 'Whale' Risks In 2010, "Missed Opportunity" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- David Einhorn Gave 2 Trade Ideas At An Elite Wall Street Conference — Here's... | Business Insider
- Russia Will Be Plunged Into A Recession If Oil... | Business Insider
- Why Young College-Educated People Are Flocking To Houston | Business Insider
- An Executive Coach Explains How To Master Office Politics To Rise Through The Ranks | Business Insider
- Is Chipotle Really Healthier Than McDonald's and Burger King? | TheStreet.com
- 3 Biggest Takeaways From Apple's Strong Earnings Report | TheStreet.com
- Lay's Is Going To Start Selling Wasabi Ginger Chips — Here's What They Taste... | Business Insider