Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- After 1,428 Years, Here's What Brought Down The World's Oldest Business | ZeroHedge
- It's Not Just China And Oil Anymore: Here Are The Two New Concerns Weighing On Risk | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crashes To $27 Handle As US Energy Credit Risk Spikes Above 1500bps To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- "I Was Far Too Bullish": Jeremy Siegel Admits Things Are Really, Really Bad Out There | ZeroHedge
- Chart of the Day: Nonfarm Payrolls and Bank Tightening | Financial Sense
- Bank of Japan and Oil Detracting Market's Focus from Weak GDP Report | Financial Sense
- Falling Oil Prices Not The Reason For America's Economic Woes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The man-portable rocket launcher that could destroy a city block | Business Insider
- A productivity expert says this 15-minute daily... | Business Insider
- Watch Bill O’Reilly do his best Bernie Sanders... | Business Insider
- Here's how you can identify dangerous, virus-spreading mosquitoes | Business Insider
- 10 realities the first female Navy SEAL trainee will face | Business Insider
- I spent only $2 a day on food for a month — here are the 9 foods I bought to get the most for my... | Business Insider
- The English Premier League just unveiled its new 'visual identity... | Business Insider