Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Martin Schultz Wants To Give Refugees The Right To Vote In German Election | ZeroHedge
- Valuations Matter – Even For Millennial Investors | ZeroHedge
- Irrespective Of Travel Ban, Trump Has Broad Executive Powers On Immigration Enforcement | ZeroHedge
- Is An Inflation Comeback In The Works? | ZeroHedge
- 45 Trillion Reasons Why Gary Cohn Has Recused Himself From All Goldman Matters | ZeroHedge
- Hands Of Kim Jong Nam's Killers Were "Coated With Mystery Poison" | ZeroHedge
- Sweden Has Another Problem - It's Collecting Too Much Tax | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TRUMP ON DNC RACE: Keith Ellison 'was the one who... | Business Insider
- Florida man facing felony charges after shot reportedly... | Business Insider
- This tiny $40 device can make any pair of headphones wireless | Business Insider
- Mexico says it 'will not accept' Trump's... | Business Insider
- Appeals court rules there is no Second Amendment... | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- These Silicon Valley investors set out to create the antithesis of 'Shark Tank... | Business Insider