Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Can China Keep Miami's Condo Bubble From Bursting? | ZeroHedge
- EuRo ACHiLLeS... | ZeroHedge
- Obamacare Sticker Shock Arrives: Insurance Premiums To Soar 20-40% | ZeroHedge
- GARGANTUAN STYLED RALLY IS COMING | iBankCoin.com
- US Trade Deficit Widens In May As Exports Tumble Most In 3 Months | ZeroHedge
- New Greek FinMin Arrives In Belgium "Empty-Handed", Will Submit New Proposal "Maybe" On Wednesday | ZeroHedge
- We’re Not Out of the Woods Yet | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I thought Spotify was better than Apple Music — after a week, I... | Business Insider
- This animated map shows how religion spread across the world | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Instagram's latest update is going to make your... | Business Insider
- Tucked away in this 'X-Files' TV spot is the very first look at Mulder and... | Business Insider
- How to be interesting (in 12 simple steps) | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek