Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Year of the Gas | Financial Sense
- David Stockman On 'The QE Follies': Bernanke's Swell Gift To The Big Four Banks | ZeroHedge
- Happy Easter | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Confirms Troop Build-Up Near Ukraine; Warns West, More Sanctions "Absolutely Unacceptable" | ZeroHedge
- No End to Central Bank Meddling as ECB Embraces ‘Quantitative Easing’, Faulty Logic | Financial Sense
- Anti-HFT Trading Platform Comes To "Rigged" FX Markets | ZeroHedge
- Are The Swiss Going Crazy? $25 Minimum Wage Referendum In May | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Teen Suspended For Asking Miss America To Prom During A School Assembly... | Business Insider
- White House Refuses To Comment On Petition To Deport Justin Bieber | Business Insider
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: NeoStem, Gilead and the Importance of Big-Cap Biotech Earnings | TheStreet.com
- Here's What The Daily Calorie Intake Of 2,000 Calories Looks Like In Pizza Slices... | Business Insider
- 6 Scientifically Proven Things Men Can Do To Be More Attractive | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek