Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weakening Currencies Put Developing Countries’ Debt at Risk | Financial Sense
- "Everything Is Awesome" American Consumers Are The Happiest In 11 Years | ZeroHedge
- I am Not Crazy, Per Se | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: January 30 | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Beats But Remains Lower Year-Over-Year | ZeroHedge
- One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other | ZeroHedge
- The Bond Market Has Reached Tulip Bubble Proportions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kiev hopes for stalled truce talks despite separatist vow... | Business Insider
- One of Pinterest’s most important acquisitions happened because of a Stanford class and a dinner... | Business Insider
- Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel confirm they are expecting... | Business Insider
- Sharapova out to end decade of Serena dominance | Business Insider
- The golf world has never seen anything like the meltdown Tiger Woods is going through... | Business Insider
- Minnesota Timberwolves release welcome home video for Cavs game that... | Business Insider
- Business Insider Is Hiring A Release Manager | Business Insider