Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold & Silver Prices Erase 2015 Gains as Dollar Surges | Financial Sense
- “Cyber Security Loophole”- Bank Hackers “Unfettered Access” To Accounts | ZeroHedge
- If Your Stocks Are Down, Who Ya Gonna Call? | ZeroHedge
- No Laughing Matter: Fed Laughed As Bubble Burst | ZeroHedge
- Putin Condemns "Brazen Murder Of Boris Nemtsov" As "Politically Motivated" | ZeroHedge
- Take Out A 7 Year Car Loan To Buy Stocks, CNBC Experts Advise | ZeroHedge
- John Kerry: "Military Pressure May Be Needed To Oust Syria's President " | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China lowers 2015 growth target to 'approximately 7%'... | Business Insider
- ‘Toy Story 4’ will not be a sequel to the third film | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Bloomberg TV anchor Trish Regan is leaving for another network | Business Insider
- 4 savings mistakes 20-somethings should avoid at all costs | Business Insider
- Here are some ridiculous things you can buy if you have boatloads of money | Business Insider