Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Bad Plan Is Better Than No Plan | Altucher Confidential
- Dallas Police Pension Board Approves Benefit Cuts; Asks For More Taxpayer Money To Avoid Collapse | ZeroHedge
- In A Battle Between Trump And The Federal Reserve, Who Really Wins? | ZeroHedge
- Swedish Mainstream Media Is "Hiding The Full Picture": Trump Is Right About Immigrants | ZeroHedge
- Gold, Liberty, and the War on Cash | ZeroHedge
- Bianco: Trump Will Bring More Inflation Than Real Growth | Financial Sense
- The Conflictual Relationship Between Donald Trump And The US "Deep State" - Part 2 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's exactly what to say when you're unprepared for a... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- GUNMAKER CEO: People are buying guns because cops are backing off and crime is... | Business Insider
- Companies are cashing in on chat apps | Business Insider
- A British ISIS bomber was an ex-Guantanamo Bay detainee | Business Insider
- A JPMorgan economist explains why small and midsized businesses are feeling... | Business Insider
- Bitcoin just hit an all-time high — here's how you buy and sell it | Business Insider