Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Italy's "Pitchfork Movement" Mapped | ZeroHedge
- Damage Control: "Selfie At A Funeral" Photographer Explains What Really Happened | ZeroHedge
- Thanks for the Free Room and Buffet, Steve | iBankCoin.com
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- Just in Case the Iceberg is Real This Time | iBankCoin.com
- China Says No to Bitcoins, but Yes to the Russian Ruble | Financial Sense
- Direct Orders from the Lululemon Command Center | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- The Biggest Flops In Tech This Year (AAPL, YHOO, GOOG, MSFT) | Business Insider
- Texas Rangers Paid $12,000 To Draft Seahawks Quarterback... | Business Insider
- Bitcoin Startup Coinbase Gets $25 Million In Funding From The Most Influential... | Business Insider
- Advice for GM's CEO Mary Barra | TheStreet.com
- JPMorgan Expected To Shell Out $2 Billion And Face Criminal... | Business Insider
- PAUL KRUGMAN: Our Skies Are Too Crowded For Amazon Drones | Business Insider