Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Massive Jump in New Home Sales, 17-Sigma Event | Financial Sense
- Brazil's New Anti-Corruption Minister Quits After Leak Exposes His Involvement In Corruption Scandal | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap May 31, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Personal Spending Spikes Most Since Aug 2009 As Fuel Costs Surge | ZeroHedge
- "Crooked" Hillary & The Coming Convention Coups | ZeroHedge
- CEO Of Asia's Largest Commodity Trader Unexpectedly Resigns | ZeroHedge
- Davidowitz: Retailers in 'Survival Mode' as Headwinds Multiply | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Snoop Dogg calls for a boycott of History Channel's 'Roots... | Business Insider
- Saudi Arabia might pull a Qatar | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Top Apple exec Eddy Cue really, really likes basketball (AAPL) | Business Insider
- This finance trend is so hot even Amazon wants in (AMZN) | Business Insider
- One of the biggest trends in China is slowing down — and its... | Business Insider
- Japan is providing useful lessons... | Business Insider