Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Ebola Cruise" Returns To Texas After Suspected Healthcare Worker Cleared | ZeroHedge
- Market Uncertainty Has Never Been Higher | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- "We Have Everything Under Control" | ZeroHedge
- Jim Chanos: "The Lesson That Shaped My Understanding Of How Fragile The System Is" | ZeroHedge
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
- The Chart That Explains Why Fed's Bullard Wants To Restart The QE Flow | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Van Gaal eager for first away success at West Brom | Business Insider
- Watch A Mountain-Sized Comet Zip By Mars During A Once-In-A-Million-Years Event... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Franco-German mini-summit to tackle growth, budget | Business Insider
- Inside The $40 Billion Jet Buying Spree By India'... | Business Insider
- Five Reasons the Market Is Wrong to Think the U.S. Is Like Europe | TheStreet.com
- One Of Two Scenarios Will Play Out If Republicans Win... | Business Insider