Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WTI Crude Slides Below $81 | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Why Advertising Revenue At CNBC Parent Comcast Declined By 5% | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Supercomputers, Corrections, and Converging Cycles | Financial Sense
- Here is the Test | iBankCoin.com
- The Canadian Patriot Act Arrives: Ottawa To Give Security Agencies More "Detention And Surveillance" Powers | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 23, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Peter Thiel: Progress Ended After We Landed On The Moon And 'Hippies Took Over The Country... | Business Insider
- Canadian Lawmakers Tweeting From Parliament: 'Mom I'm Okay I... | Business Insider
- Sweden calls off hunt for suspected submarine | Business Insider
- This Is Twitter's New Plan To Kill The Password (TWTR) | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Alcobra Applies Revisionist History to ADHD Drug Study Analysis | TheStreet.com
- A Luxury Suite At The 49ers New Stadium Will Cost You Up To $60,000 | Business Insider