Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Comstock Suspends Drilling In Eagle Ford Due To Plunging Oil Prices | ZeroHedge
- Russian Food Suppliers Have Begun Halting Shipments | ZeroHedge
- Where The "Great Recovery" Is 25% Worse Than The "Great Recession" | ZeroHedge
- FOMC has Spoken... What Now for the Markets? | ZeroHedge
- Oil Wars: Why OPEC Will Win | Financial Sense
- "Neoconica" - America For The New Millennium | ZeroHedge
- Red Flags in Russia | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Juventus ease to Cagliari win | Business Insider
- Why The Bears Benched Jay Cutler After Giving Him $54 Million | Business Insider
- The Word 'Disinflation' Is Booming | Business Insider
- The Top 10 Skills That Got People Hired This Year, According To... | Business Insider
- Chaos Ensues As Instagram Deletes Millions Of Accounts | Business Insider
- What Does Apple Need to Do in 2015 to Have Another Banner Year? | TheStreet.com
- Boko Haram kidnaps at least 185 people in Nigeria | Business Insider