Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Intraday Squeezers | iBankCoin.com
- The Business End of Social Sharing | iBankCoin.com
- Junkyard Paradise | iBankCoin.com
- Where's The "Buy The Dip Mentality" Today? | ZeroHedge
- What I’m Reading This Weekend | iBankCoin.com
- A Look at Recent IPOs | iBankCoin.com
- Forget Prayer, It's Lamb Slaughter Time: A Rational Man's Response To All Time High Gold Shorts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Beautiful Video Will Make You Fall In Love With Cicadas | Business Insider
- Gundlach: 'We Own Apple' (Update 1) | TheStreet.com
- Michael Bloomberg Now Owns More Than A Dozen Different Properties Around The... | Business Insider
- How North Korea Became A Hacking Superpower | Business Insider
- America's Top Colleges Have A Rich-Kid Problem | Business Insider
- An NHL Referee Cursed Out A Complaining Coach In The Middle Of A Game | Business Insider
- In One Chart, Here's How Investors Are Massively Giving Up On Commodities | Business Insider