Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: Understanding Why It Feels Different This Time | ZeroHedge
- Can the Renminbi Become an International Currency? | Financial Sense
- Ukraine Military Conducts Training Drill, To Test "Combat Readiness" | ZeroHedge
- Name That Chart | iBankCoin.com
- An End To Austerity? | ZeroHedge
- Runner Screen | iBankCoin.com
- Does Russia Need To Sell Gas More Than The EU Needs To Buy It? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Get Excited For The Cosmos Premier With These Incredible Images Of The Universe | Business Insider
- The Best Part Of The 'True Detective' Finale Was A 15-Minute Game... | Business Insider
- UPDATE: PonziCoin Organizer Claims Site Was Hacked As Relieved Users Get Refunds | Business Insider
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- What It's Like Using An ATM That Automatically Turns Your Cash Into Real Bitcoins | Business Insider
- Teaser Trailer For The Return Of '24' Shows Jack Bauer In Trouble | Business Insider