Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Top 100 Ranked Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Q1 Earnings Season Is Going to Be Ugly | Financial Sense
- The Final Four is Set | iBankCoin.com
- Wages Around The World | ZeroHedge
- The Tried-and-True Blueprint for Raising Taxes | Financial Sense
- What’s REALLY Going On In Yemen | ZeroHedge
- Complacency Reigns Supreme - "Nothing Can Possibly Go Wrong", Right | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 8 Mother's Day gifts that any mom would want this year [up to 63% off] | Business Insider
- The 16 greatest books about how to be a man | Business Insider
- Murray nears milestone with 499th career win | Business Insider
- There's a simple reason why this top global CEO constantly posts photos on Instagram | Business Insider
- Solar Impulse departs Myanmar for China | Business Insider
- Banking behemoths are getting outmatched by Wall... | Business Insider
- Brazilian giants take bite out of world food sector | Business Insider