Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Central Banks Nervous As Alternative Currency With David Bowie's Face Goes Viral | ZeroHedge
- The QE End-Game Decision Tree: Not "If" But "When" Central Banks Lose Control | ZeroHedge
- The Best And Worst Performing Assets In August: It Was A Good Month For Pet Rocks, Bad For "Hedge" Funds | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: September 2 | ZeroHedge
- Weapons of Economic Misdirection | Financial Sense
- A Winter of Discontent for Russia | Financial Sense
- When the Story Breaks | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A top Hillary Clinton ally once forwarded her a bizarre plan... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Biden to test political waters in Florida as he mulls 2016... | Business Insider
- Portugal moves to Plan B in effort to sell rescued bank | Business Insider
- Twitter just made a big leadership change to its struggling... | Business Insider
- Impact of China slowdown larger than expected: IMF | Business Insider
- Masked men kidnap 16 Turkish workers in Baghdad | Business Insider