Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Doha Meeting Reveals OPEC’s Inability to Control Global Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Q1 GDP Advance Estimate at 0.5%, Worse Than Mainstream Forecasts | Financial Sense
- Trending On Twitter | ZeroHedge
- The Implications of Sino-US Trade Tensions | Financial Sense
- Money Is Energy: George Mobus Discusses Biophysical Economics and Alternative Theories of Value | Financial Sense
- The Placebo Effect | Financial Sense
- Is Wall Street Cyber Secure? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Windows laptop is one of the best values on the market | Business Insider
- This health-conscious fast-food chain is challenging McDonald's to be healthier... | Business Insider
- THE CONNECTED CAR REPORT: Forecasts, competing technologies... | Business Insider
- FORMER GREEK FINANCE MINISTER: The single largest threat to the global economy | Business Insider
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer got a $6 million pay cut last year... | Business Insider
- Shopify launches working capital program | Business Insider
- Surging prices are shutting lower income families out of the housing... | Business Insider