Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- These "Brexit" Market Moves Were Bigger Than Anything Seen In 2008... And What Comes Next | ZeroHedge
- Biometric Technology, "Brainprints", and the Death of the Password | Financial Sense
- European Stocks, US Futures Extend Slide On UK Chaos, Pound Carnage | ZeroHedge
- UK PM Cameron To Tell Parliament "No Second Referendum" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- The Brexit Reaction Is The Reason Brexit Happened | ZeroHedge
- Hedge Funds "Showing Signs Of Capitulation" After 4-Sigma Move In High Beta Stocks | ZeroHedge
- European Parliament Plans To Remove English As An Official Language | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 insights that can help you learn anything faster | Business Insider
- This Italian makeup artist transforms into famous people, from Johnny... | Business Insider
- Tesla's giant factory opens in July even... | Business Insider
- It's getting worse for investment bankers | Business Insider
- 14 giant infrastructure projects that are reshaping the world | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton’s bio at a friendly event includes unflattering details... | Business Insider
- Native ads will drive 74% of all ad revenue by 2021 | Business Insider