Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Is Pissed: Threatens To Spill Obama Admin Secrets If US Intel Doesn't Stop Leaking | ZeroHedge
- Massive 100 Kilogram Gold Coin Worth $4.5 Million Stolen From German Museum | ZeroHedge
- Imagining a World After Fossil Fuels | Financial Sense
- Here's The Story Behind Trump's Podesta-Russia Tweet | ZeroHedge
- Dick Cheney: Russian Interference An "Act Of War" | ZeroHedge
- Mnuchin "Not Worried" About Robotization Of America's Workforce Despite Shocking New Report | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Market Recap Mar 26, 2017 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stop ignoring catcalls — shut them down with these tips from a self-... | Business Insider
- Chrissy Teigen fires away at Fox News: 'Words cannot explain how much... | Business Insider
- 'Shark Tank' star Barbara Corcoran... | Business Insider
- Snapchat sinks as Facebook launches a clone (SNAP) | Business Insider
- North Korea appears to be in final stages of... | Business Insider
- Here's everything we know about the next 'Pirates of the Caribbean... | Business Insider
- A GOP congressman just resigned from the hardline Freedom Caucus over failed Obamacare... | Business Insider