Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- #BrokenRecord-onomics... | ZeroHedge
- How to Become a Superforecaster | Financial Sense
- "You Never Go Full-Krugman": Insane Helicopter Money Calls Continue As Trapped Central Banks Face Keynesian Endgame | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Spent Nearly $100 Billion On Foreigners To Fight Terrorists | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Flip-Flops On TPP - Shuns Obama's Trade Plan After Publicly Supporting It 45 Times | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Pushes HFT Tax (A Day After BlackRock Warns Of "Wild Price Swings") | ZeroHedge
- Oct 8 - Moody's Maintains US Credit Rating And Stable Outlook | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here are the 5 things that stress people out the most at work | Business Insider
- Arrieta, Cubs silence Pirates 4-0 to win NL wild-card game... | Business Insider
- Baby Francesca 'princess of migrants', symbol of hope... | Business Insider
- Here's why coffee is such an important part of the culture in Vienna | Business Insider
- High-tech firm's plans to make drones in NY spark... | Business Insider
- Volkswagen Korea apologizes, considers recall | Business Insider
- 10 Things to Know for Friday | Business Insider