Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ryan Folds? - Republican Speaker Ready To Endorse Trump | ZeroHedge
- Ralph Acampora: Technicians Are Very Bearish Right Now | Financial Sense
- Main Street Suffers As Wall Street Cheers Oil Rig Count Declines | ZeroHedge
- Gold Drops, Oil Pops As Another Volumeless Buying-Frenzy Strikes Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Massive Jump in New Home Sales, 17-Sigma Event | Financial Sense
- Charting The Most Important Investors Through Time | ZeroHedge
- Wheelbarrow Economics | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The first NSX supercar has been delivered — and someone payed $1.2 million for it | Business Insider
- Millennials are more likely to live at home than any other young adults in American... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Brad Pitt saved a young girl from being crushed on his latest movie set | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell | Business Insider
- 3 reasons TSA lines are worse than ever | Business Insider
- We toured the NSA museum, a building dedicated to America’s secrets and spies — take a look... | Business Insider