Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CPI Remains Stubbornly High as Yellen's "Noise" Won't Go Away | ZeroHedge
- Photo of Herbalife Bull During Bill Ackman’s Comments Today | iBankCoin.com
- "Is College Worth It?" - Here Is The Fed's Answer In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Putin Makes First Official Statement; Russia To Cut IBM, Microsoft Dependence: Complete Ukraine Situation Summary | ZeroHedge
- A Global Morning | iBankCoin.com
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Move Higher on Strong Earnings, Low Inflation Readings | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Plug Power Stock Continues to Surge Today | TheStreet.com
- John Oliver Brilliantly Tears Apart America's Broken... | Business Insider
- Ted Cruz Did Not Like Seeing His Name In A 'Misogynist And Profanity-Ridden... | Business Insider
- THE SNAPCHAT REPORT: The User Numbers, Demographics, And Early Marketing... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- STOCKS FALL: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, HAL, AAPL, HAS, AGN, VRX, HLF... | Business Insider
- How To Respond If You Get Lost On Safari And A Lion... | Business Insider