Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Small Business Sentiment Ends a Three-Month String of Improvement | Financial Sense
- NatGas Nightmares & The Descending Deep State | ZeroHedge
- Long Crude Oil Speculative Bets Rise To All Time High | ZeroHedge
- 20 Stunning Facts On The US Retail Apocalypse | ZeroHedge
- PLUG Unplugged | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Bank Of England Restructures After FX Probe But Not Responsible "For Hunting For Rigging Of Markets" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Markets Are Very Quiet | Business Insider
- Google Is Getting Ready To Open Its First-Ever Retail Store In Manhattan, Right... | Business Insider
- Here's The Route The Malaysian Military Thinks The Missing Boeing... | Business Insider
- Hacker Claims This Crucial WhatsApp Flaw Can Expose Your Messages in Minutes | Business Insider
- What 10 Brands' Terrible Websites Looked Like On The Day They Launched In The... | Business Insider
- REVEALED: How Bill Ackman Has Been Lobbying To Bring Down A Company That He's Bet $1... | Business Insider
- McDonald's Sales Fall More Than Expected | Business Insider