Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Economists and Markets Disagree on Fed Rate Hike Timing | Financial Sense
- The Most Important Market Trendline Since 2009 Was Just Broken | ZeroHedge
- Deflation Is Winning - Beware! | ZeroHedge
- Why China Will End Up Like Japan | ZeroHedge
- Reports Of Secret Drachma Plots Leave Tsipras Facing Fresh Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Revenue Recession: Investors Are Paying Too Much For Growth, Barclays Says | ZeroHedge
- Softness in Q2, Financials Better | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The exec who launched Google+ admits it was 'confusing... | Business Insider
- A rude awakening in the energy market | Business Insider
- Fiat Chrysler says to pay record $90mn for recall lapses | Business Insider
- The US has a crazy way of crushing tanks without... | Business Insider
- This sleepy town in central Florida is home to dozens of people who claim... | Business Insider
- Why TV's horror shows aren't just for Halloween anymore | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek