Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Japan's Nikkei 225 Overtakes Dow For First Time In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
- The New New York Housing Bubble: Park Avenue "Maids Quarters" Studio For $3.9 Million | ZeroHedge
- Silver Bulls Head Out for a Sunday Drive | iBankCoin.com
- Jeff Gundlach: "We Are Drowning In Central Banking" | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Night at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- Auditing The IRS: "Is There Any Limit To The Scope Where You Folks Can Go?" | ZeroHedge
- "Boldly They Rode And Well", Or Why Japan Is Not America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- In One Paragraph, Ben Bernanke Explains Why The Future Is Going... | Business Insider
- One Person In Florida Won Last Night's Gigantic Powerball Jackpot | Business Insider
- Cisco Analysts Blow It | TheStreet.com
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Google Glass: Cool Or Creepy? | Business Insider
- Tumblr Users Are Already Revolting Over The Potential Yahoo Buyout (YHOO) | Business Insider
- 22 Actors Who Have Said They Hate Their Own Movies | Business Insider