Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Neo-Feudalism Has Officially Arrived – Congressman Suggests Building A Moat Around White House | ZeroHedge
- 6 Months Before The Fed Is Said To Hike Rates, It Still Has No Idea How It Will Do That | ZeroHedge
- Several Bullish Supports Suggest Bears Should Temper Their Outlook | Financial Sense
- The Wrath of Draghi: Bailed-Out German Megabank Imposes “Negative Interest Rates” | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Shifting Center of World Economy | Financial Sense
- No One Told You When To Run, You Missed The Starting Gun | ZeroHedge
- Notes on Russia | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Top 10 News for 11/17 -... | StreetInsider.com
- Bitcoin Enthusiasts Are Flocking To This Crazy Spanish... | Business Insider
- Snow-Trapped Buffalo Bills Players Have Turned To iPads To 'Practice' From... | Business Insider
- Corks pop around the world as Beaujolais Nouveau arrives... | Business Insider
- You Can Sleep In A Giant Dog For $98 A Night On Airbnb | Business Insider
- Make No Mistake, Mozilla's Search Partnership Is a Big Deal for Yahoo! | TheStreet.com