Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Gold Miner Claims Discovery Of Largest Ever Gold Mine | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: March 30 | ZeroHedge
- Brodsky: "A Socialized Market With Guaranteed Positive Returns For All Must Fail" | ZeroHedge
- 4 Factors Driving Oil Prices This Summer | ZeroHedge
- NeW WoRLD ODouR... | ZeroHedge
- Imagining a World After Fossil Fuels | Financial Sense
- Obama Administration Blocked Comey From Revealing "Russian Tampering" Before Election | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Toshiba's US nuclear unit files for bankruptcy | Business Insider
- Watch the US Navy fire its game-changing hypersonic electromagnetic railgun | Business Insider
- Michelle Pfeiffer explains why she 'disappeared' from... | Business Insider
- 3 principles Disney uses to keep its customers happy | Business Insider
- Steve Bannon isn't a fan of Austrian Economics | Business Insider
- HSBC shares trial results on new app | Business Insider
- Trump realizes he shouldn't have written Democrats off — but he's already screwed himself | Business Insider