Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Problem With Letting Academics Run the Economy | ZeroHedge
- The Big Skew by Big Blue | iBankCoin.com
- FT Rejects Reuters Unsourced Trial Balloon About ECB Buying Corporate Bonds, Futures Refuse To Plunge | ZeroHedge
- "It's Not Abenomics, It's The Weather" Japanese Econ Minister Admits Growth Is Weak | ZeroHedge
- Big Misses for Retail Sales, NY Manufacturing | Financial Sense
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
- Neutralized into the Bell | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Fab CEO Reveals The Site Was Burning Through $14 Million Before Massive Layoffs... | Business Insider
- Even Steve Ballmer Admits That Microsoft Is Losing In Mobile (MSFT) | Business Insider
- IBM Plunges Following Huge Third-Quarter Earnings Miss and Asset Sale | TheStreet.com
- Major Players In The Video Game Industry Are Telling GamerGate Supporters To Cut It Out... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- We Put The iPhone 6 Time-Lapse Video To The Test — Here's 6 Hours Of... | Business Insider
- Giants And Royals Prove Once Again That Baseball Is All About Who Gets Hot At The Right Time... | Business Insider