Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Housing Bubble's Silver Lining | ZeroHedge
- How The Swiss Deal With Police Brutality | ZeroHedge
- Futures Levitate To Fresh Record Highs On Just Right Mix Of Bad News | ZeroHedge
- The Mortal Kombat Finish Him Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- China Bond Default Risk Reignites, Despite "Never Anticipating Any Risks" | ZeroHedge
- Novel Fuel Resources, the Force of Economics and the Renewed East–West Power Struggle | Financial Sense
- Argentina’s Default Raises More Questions Than Answers | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Steve Ballmer Will Teach At Stanford In The Fall, USC... | Business Insider
- Pure Storage, A Startup Worth $3 Billion, Snagged A 10-Year Google Veteran... | Business Insider
- 'Big Data' Is One Of The Biggest Buzzwords In Tech That No One Has Figured... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Everyware Global (EVRY) Unit to Unload U.K. Business | StreetInsider.com
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider