Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russian Ruble Extends Gains, Stocks Erase All Post-Downgrade Losses | ZeroHedge
- While We Await The Durable Goods Data, The Algos Already "Know" | ZeroHedge
- Q4 Earnings Shaping Up Weakly | Financial Sense
- The Fed - Lucky or Smart? | Financial Sense
- Russia May Condemn "Annexation" Of East Germany | ZeroHedge
- "New Normal" Fundamentals Hit Chinese Stocks | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Jan 27, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sharapova sets up Russian semi at Australian Open | Business Insider
- Naomi Campbell displays superb stems in Paris Gaultier... | Business Insider
- You'll Be Able To Buy The Apple Watch In April (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Wrestling Fans Are Furious At The WWE Network After A Guy No One Likes Won... | Business Insider
- Only One Of Today's Flood Of Economic Reports Really Matters (DIA... | Business Insider
- The Internet Has Exposed Us To The Risk Of Doom | Business Insider
- Saudi Arabia Is Putting Aside Billions For Its Own Gas Fracking Revolution | Business Insider