Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Podcast: Quantum Computing Takes Flight | Financial Sense
- Monetary Policy Endgames: Musings, Misgivings, and Markets | Financial Sense
- Why Socialism Will Always Fail | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Has Systemic Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing And Sanctions Problems: UK Regulator | ZeroHedge
- 9/11 Damage Control Begins: CIA Director Warns "28 Pages" Contains Inaccurate Information | ZeroHedge
- Sparks Fly In German Press As Treatment Of Muslims Hits "Gunpoint" | ZeroHedge
- Leaked Docs Reveal TTIP Trade Deal In Jeopardy As "Irreconcilable Differences" Emerge | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A major 'Game of Thrones' flashback is happening in the next... | Business Insider
- Several lawmakers were hurt when a fight broke... | Business Insider
- Halliburton's megamerger with Baker Hughes is officially over (... | Business Insider
- This guy makes flip books using nothing but a hole puncher | Business Insider
- 14 of the best companies to work for if you hate stress | Business Insider
- Too many millennials are facing buyers' remorse over one of the most expensive... | Business Insider
- There’s a 'third Olsen twin' and she’s about to become a bigger star than her sisters | Business Insider