Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- For The Average American, A Modest 10% Correction Is Now A "Market Crash" | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Refugee Crisis Solved? An Egyptian Billionaire Has A 'Solution' | ZeroHedge
- China PMI Contracts Fastest Since February-March 2009 | Financial Sense
- AVOID THE SAVAGE AT ALL COSTS | iBankCoin.com
- America - Good, Bad Or Ugly? Part 1: The Bad | ZeroHedge
- Peak Obedience | ZeroHedge
- California – A Deluge Followed by Mega Drought? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Brazil economy minister rumors add to jitters | Business Insider
- Australian police won't charge Mel Gibson over tirade... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump can't answer a simple question that's one of... | Business Insider
- Los Angeles mayor pitches 2024 Olympic bid to IOC... | Business Insider
- Jeb Bush just trolled Donald Trump after he signed a document pledging... | Business Insider
- Intel’s gum-sized compute stick is really cool but won’t be a blockbuster hit (INTC... | Business Insider
- US services firms expand rapidly, lifted by strong sales | Business Insider