Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Next Step In the Resurgence | iBankCoin.com
- Moldova's Transnistria Region "Approves" Appeal To Russia For Independence | ZeroHedge
- The Annotated History Of The Russian Empire | ZeroHedge
- How it Feels | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap April 16, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- "Ukraine In Very Dangerous Situation", No Lethal Assistance Coming Says White House | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Less Than One-Third Of Top... | Business Insider
- JANET YELLEN GIVES FIRST SPEECH ON MONETARY POLICY AS FED CHAIR | Business Insider
- 12 Places In Pixar Movies That Actually Exist In Real Life | Business Insider
- Retro Video Shows Disney's Vision For The Future Of Transportation | Business Insider
- Infants Are Unable To Play With Building... | Business Insider
- Stocks Continue To Rally In The Futures Market | Business Insider
- A Top Executive Joined Payment Startup Clinkle, Then Quit 24 Hours Later —... | Business Insider