Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Capping Oil Prices…at Highest Production Levels in History! | Financial Sense
- "People Are Mad" - Dave Collum Warns "Existential Change Is In The Air" | ZeroHedge
- Watch This Key Level | Financial Sense
- How Constant Is Gold’s Purchasing Power? | ZeroHedge
- The Unseen Revolution in Chinese Finances | Financial Sense
- You Want To Fix The Economy? Then First Fix Healthcare | ZeroHedge
- Watch Live As Wells CEO John Stumpf Gets Grilled On The Hill Again: Five Things To Look For | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 29 gorgeous shots of the best-looking car game ever made | Business Insider
- Microsoft to Salesforce: Game on (CRM, MSFT) | Business Insider
- 7 money moves to make now that will pay off later | Business Insider
- Parents of Trayvon Martin to release... | Business Insider
- A growing number of Americans are warming up to the idea of a one-party government | Business Insider
- The latest trailer for the ‘Harry Potter' prequel ‘Fantastic... | Business Insider
- More than a million Americans are suffering from a debilitating disease that makes simple tasks impossible — and they're... | Business Insider