Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Moves to Put North Korea in Its Place | Financial Sense
- How Many Euro Crises Will This Make? It's Getting Hard To Keep Track | ZeroHedge
- Florida Teacher "Reassigned" After Facebook Post Praising Trump On Immigration | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents | Financial Sense
- Icahn Takes Activist Stake In Bristol-Myers, Bets On $90 Billion Takeover | ZeroHedge
- Ken Fisher on Double-Digit Returns and Beating the Consensus | Financial Sense
- "I Will Not Cover Myself Up": Le Pen Refuses To Wear Headscarf, Cancels Meeting With Lebanese Cleric | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump will exclude '... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- DeMarcus Cousins gave an emotional, tearful goodbye to Sacramento... | Business Insider
- Macy's beats on earnings, says it made $673 million from unloading real estate (M) | Business Insider
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW? All of the players in the blockbuster deal that brought Carmelo... | Business Insider
- Russia to produce 170 aircraft, 905 tanks and vehicles, and... | Business Insider
- Luxury home listings are way overpriced | Business Insider