Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: July 31 | ZeroHedge
- Fitch Warns High-Yield Default Rate Set To Jump | ZeroHedge
- US-Israeli Relations In 1 Cartoon | ZeroHedge
- Futures Tumble Again On Global Equity Weakness | ZeroHedge
- Top Financial Experts Say World War 3 Is Coming … Unless We Stop It | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: The Interest Rate Conundrum | ZeroHedge
- All You Can Eat, Baby | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft Sues Samsung, Saying Samsung Hasn't Been Paying Android Royalty Fees It Agreed To... | Business Insider
- These Reports Signal The Beginning Of The End For ISIS In Iraq | Business Insider
- Consumers Say 'Old GM' Is History, But They're Still Unsure About GM Quality | Business Insider
- Everyone Is Mocking One Quote From Argentina's Economy Minister | Business Insider
- Alibaba Invests $120 Million In A Gaming Company That's Now Valued At $1 Billion | Business Insider
- A Joke German Political Party Has Won 2... | Business Insider
- DOW DOWN 1.1% (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, WFM, YELP, SSNLF) | Business Insider