Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Boom and Bust | Financial Sense
- Here's How Trump Could Still Actually 'Lose' The Presidential Election | ZeroHedge
- Tucker Carlson Takes on Washpo Reporter Who Claimed Trump Won Because of 'Angry White Men' | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Pension Showdown: Mayor Seeks to “Target Those Who Got Rich From System” | Financial Sense
- The Fact of Bullion Bank Gold and Silver Price Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- In Unprecedented Move, Dallas Pension System Suspends Withdrawals | ZeroHedge
- Leon Tuey: Secular Bull Market Has Years Left to Run | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Most voters support a minimum-wage hike to at least $10 an hour — that's... | Business Insider
- Traveling over the holidays? There's now an app that... | Business Insider
- Spotify backs out of SoundCloud acquisition | Business Insider
- A financial adviser shares a 5-step checklist to complete before the end... | Business Insider
- 14 things to say when you get fired that you won't regret | Business Insider
- We might be getting foldable phones in the next few years — including the iPhone | Business Insider
- Peter Thiel gave Mitt Romney some prescient advice in 2012 — and was ignored | Business Insider