Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Grandson Of Oil Tycoon J. Paul Getty Found Dead, "Traumatic Injury To Rectal Area" Alleged Source Of Death | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Fails To Bounce Back, Hovers Near 6-Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Marxist Group Takes Turkish Prosecutor Hostage, Posts Pictures | ZeroHedge
- Despite Short-Squeeze-Driven Buying-Frenzy, Window-Dressed Stocks Remain Red For March | ZeroHedge
- STTG Q1 2015 Reader Feedback – Please Rate our Market Recaps! | FundMyMutualFund
- No Bear Market Signal Yet From Housing | Financial Sense
- JP Morgan Has A "Problem" With Emerging Markets | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What 23 popular websites used to look like | Business Insider
- OUTRAGEOUS: The stock market is rewarding companies that have bad news | Business Insider
- How you respond to these 5 statements will tell you what to do next with your money | Business Insider
- It's cheaper to fly from London to NYC for the weekend... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- KEVIN SPACEY: Bill Clinton says 'House of Cards' is '... | Business Insider