Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Giant US Retailer to Accept Bitcoin | ZeroHedge
- Foreign Sales and Cyberwarfare Boost Defense Industry In Spite of Cuts | Financial Sense
- President Obama Addresses The Nation - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Measures Point to Bullard's "Small Taper" | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap December 20, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- Is China Dumping U.S. Treasuries? | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Do We Even Need a Banking Sector? Not Any More | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Business Insider Is Hiring A Business Development Intern | Business Insider
- Alex Rodriguez Is Selling His Condo In Miami For $3.2 Million | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer: Not Too Late to Buy Any of These | TheStreet.com
- GOLDMAN: We Expect Gold Prices To Keep Falling | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Apple Files Patent That Could Make Its Maps App Better | Business Insider
- The Guy Who Founded Joe Boxer Has Started A New Men's Fashion Line | Business Insider