Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Alan Greenspan: QE Failed To Help The Economy, The Unwind Will Be Painful, "Buy Gold" | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Cooking Up the Good Stuff for Halloween | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap October 30, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- 20-Year CBS News Veteran Details Massive Censorship And Propaganda In Mainstream Media | ZeroHedge
- Investors Intelligence: Initiation of Strong New Uptrend | Financial Sense
- Russian Ruble Soars Over 5% (Swings Most Since 1998) On Intervention, Rate-Hike Rumors | ZeroHedge
- Why Did Q3 GDP Jump: Thank ISIS And The "War On Terror" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Australia Wants To Approve A Really Horrible Policy For Cutting... | Business Insider
- Eurozone inflation up, unemployment steady: Eurostat | Business Insider
- Starbucks Will Start Delivering Coffee And Food | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Apple Pay fails to unify fragmented market | Business Insider
- US nurse bikes away, despite Ebola quarantine | Business Insider
- The Bizarre Story Behind Today's Sudden Ruble Rally | Business Insider