Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Krinsky on Stock Market: Primary Trend Has Shifted to the Downside | Financial Sense
- Chart of the Day: Nonfarm Payrolls and Bank Tightening | Financial Sense
- Deutsche Bank Is Scared: "What Needs To Be Done" In Its Own Words | ZeroHedge
- It's Not March 2009... And That's Bad | Financial Sense
- Dot Com 2.0 – The Sequel Unfolds | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crashes To $27 Handle As US Energy Credit Risk Spikes Above 1500bps To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Greek Tragedy: Pension Pandemonium Sparks Bank Crash, Stocks At 26 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Inside Out' sweeps Annie Awards, wins best... | Business Insider
- Beyoncé's 'Formation' is the most important music video of 2016 | Business Insider
- Viacom just dropped more details on how its advertising sales deal with Snapchat is... | Business Insider
- Americans are quitting their jobs like crazy | Business Insider
- 9 things very successful people never do | Business Insider
- Budweiser crushed all other beers in Super Bowl 50 | Business Insider
- Why the NFL still uses an outdated technology to measure distance during games | Business Insider