Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Greece Is Contained" Except In Crude, Copper, FX, US & EU Stocks, & Peripheral Bonds | ZeroHedge
- With Yanis Gone, Now Troika Heads Must Roll | ZeroHedge
- Meet New Greek Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos | ZeroHedge
- Greferendum Caption Contest: Two For The Price Of One | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Greece's "Triumphant Return" Looks Like Now | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: July 7 | ZeroHedge
- Transition | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- McIlroy ruptures ankle ligament ahead of Open | Business Insider
- The US wins the Women's World Cup after dismantling Japan with 4... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- 'CHICKEN IS A BLANK CANVAS': The man who made Shake Shack's... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- 6 reasons why comedies are failing on network TV | Business Insider
- This animated map shows how the states voted in every presidential... | Business Insider