Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- After Trump 'Slip-Up', Transition Team Confirms Jets' Owner Johnson To Be UK Ambassador | ZeroHedge
- Trump's (Not So) Invisible Hand | ZeroHedge
- US Government Caught Massively Fabricating Student Loan Default Data | ZeroHedge
- The Eight Forces That Are Pressuring Profits | Financial Sense
- Housing Starts Beat On Jump In Rental Units, Single-Family Permits Rise To Highest Since 2007 | ZeroHedge
- Russia Snaps, Accuses UK, Germany And France Of "Grossly Interfering" In The US Election | ZeroHedge
- Donald And The Dollar | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what's wrong with the world's most lethal combat plane | Business Insider
- The EU thinks Brexit talks are going to be 'very,... | Business Insider
- ROSS PEROT JR.: Here's how Trump's... | Business Insider
- Investors are feeling bullish, but selling their investments | Business Insider
- 25 of the worst US cities for credit card debt | Business Insider
- American Airlines is banning carry-on bags and overhead bin use for basic-economy passengers (... | Business Insider
- These 2 charts will give stock pickers everywhere nightmares | Business Insider