Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Monday Night Charts | iBankCoin.com
- The Best And Worst Performing Assets In February And YTD | ZeroHedge
- Housing Bubble Redux: Subprime Auto Market Begins To Crack | ZeroHedge
- GDP Gives Market No Tail-Wind | Financial Sense
- World's Largest Container-Shipper Warns Global Trade Is Slowing Down | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Drivers: Central Bank Meetings, Jobs Data and More | ZeroHedge
- The Trojan Horse Battle for the Euro | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This man just sold the company he founded 13 years ago for $3 billion (HPQ, ARUN) | Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley on Apple: This company will be competing in markets worth $3.4 trillion (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- At least 10,000 march in memory of slain... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Google confirms plans to launch its own wireless service (GOOG... | Business Insider
- This rugged, portable wireless sound system generates power with a solar panel [54... | Business Insider