Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is The Student Debt Bubble About To Witness Its 2007 Moment? | ZeroHedge
- Interview With Marc Chandler: Still in Early Stages of Dollar Rally | Financial Sense
- Take Note: 2008 Was the Warm Up | ZeroHedge
- Student Debt Accounts For Nearly Half Of US Government "Assets" | ZeroHedge
- World Ponders Life After US Hegemony | ZeroHedge
- Despite Urges And Threats, Greece Remains Defiant, Won't "Budge On Red Lines" Even As Russia Denies Gas Deal | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Strength May Revitalize “Constant Currency” Reporting | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A British crew recovered £34 million worth of silver coins... | Business Insider
- Anderson breaks Botham's English wicket record | Business Insider
- Photos of the tunnel police think the Hatton Garden jewel robbery gang drilled in... | Business Insider
- Dissidents on the ballot in historic Cuba vote | Business Insider
- Leaked Sony emails reveal 'Peter Rabbit' feature film may be in the... | Business Insider
- Apple just unveiled a ton of new Apple Watch Sport band colors | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek