Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Multiple Jobholders Hit New All Time High As Part-Time Jobs Soar | ZeroHedge
- Party's Over? Bonds, Stocks, Dollar Dive As VIX Jumps Most In A Month | ZeroHedge
- Catalysts for Higher Global Bond Yields | Financial Sense
- Bond Blooodbath Leaves Entire Treasury Curve Underwater For 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Bullish Confirmations and the Primary Trend | Financial Sense
- Doom & Gloom? Perhaps Not | Financial Sense
- “Fake News” Has Been a Problem for Thousands of Years … Here’s How to Stop It | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Iraqis are desperate to return to their homes... | Business Insider
- Why we have different blood types and why they matter | Business Insider
- The US auto market is on the verge of doing something it's never done before... | Business Insider
- Trump's education secretary is a big advocate for charter schools, but... | Business Insider
- 7 simple tips for charging your iPhone as fast as possible | Business Insider
- There are a ton of secret settings only Google Chrome... | Business Insider
- Trump files objection to Michigan vote recount | Business Insider