Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Americans Stunned As Stocks... Fall | ZeroHedge
- At Least 80 Killed After Suicide Bombing Attack In Kabul Claimed By ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Trump Goes On War Path Against Ted Cruz: "I Don't Want His Endorsement" | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton's Top VP Pick Lets Big Banks Know He's In Their Corner | ZeroHedge
- Peter Thiel's RNC Speech: "Wall Street Bankers Inflate Bubbles In Everything From Bonds To Hillary's Speaking Fees" | ZeroHedge
- Trumped - A Nation On The Brink Of Ruin... And How To Bring It Back | ZeroHedge
- WTI Tumbles To $43 Handle - 3-Month-Lows - As Gasoline Glut Deepens | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Cleveland ice-cream store captures the essence of Donald Trump in an all-new... | Business Insider
- Amazon is investing $550 million in Italy, just 5 months after a former exec... | Business Insider
- McDonald's chef reveals 5 changes the company is making to its food | Business Insider
- 'He is color-blind and gender-neutral': Ivanka aims to soften her father's image... | Business Insider
- Here's how planets get their colors | Business Insider
- An Australian airline hosts free in-flight wine tastings for everyone | Business Insider
- The Marvel movies pay incredible attention to the physics of Captain... | Business Insider