Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- VIX Trips From 37 To 20 Have Been All-Or-Nothing For Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton Reveals Her Plan To "Prevent The Next Crash" In Bloomberg Op-Ed | ZeroHedge
- How Our Aversion To Change Leads Us Into Danger | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Becomes Self-Aware: Lockhart "Understands" Why People May Be "Skeptical" Of The Fed | ZeroHedge
- How To Make Millions With Idea Sex | Altucher Confidential
- The REAL Reason Saudi Arabia Hates Iran | ZeroHedge
- Biggest Weekly Stock Rally Since 2012 Continues Driven By Tumbling Dollar, Dovish Fed; Commodities Surge | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tunisian national dialogue mediators win Nobel Peace... | Business Insider
- Trio of suicides leaves Alaska village in grief | Business Insider
- There's a new rap video about making prudent financial decisions | Business Insider
- BET Hip-Hop Awards holds taping of show in Atlanta | Business Insider
- Hungary fashion photographer under fire over '... | Business Insider
- License of nurse who reused syringes for flu shots... | Business Insider
- Svetlana Alexievich of Belarus wins Nobel literature... | Business Insider