Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mark Spitznagel Warns "Fed's Frankenstein Markets Are Totally An Illusion" | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Acting President Loses It Over "Crime Against Nation" Crimea Referendum | ZeroHedge
- The Photo That Reveals Why US and EU Bankers Despise Russia's Putin So Much | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: A Letter From Cass Sunstein | ZeroHedge
- Staples Celebrates The Recovery With 225 Store Closures, Sales Plunge | ZeroHedge
- A Few Majestic Morning Views | iBankCoin.com
- Futures Drift Higher Pushed By Yen Carry In Advance Of BOE, ECB Announcements | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ESPN Anchor Ripped Ken Griffey Jr. After Awkward Interview | Business Insider
- VIDEO INSIDER:... | Business Insider
- Russia To Hold Huge Air Defense Drills 280 Miles From The Ukraine Border | Business Insider
- UN Envoy Stuck In Coffee Shop After Being Threatened By Armed Men In Crimea | Business Insider
- Here's How Tesla Is Doing in China | TheStreet.com
- A Swedish Artist Has Designed A Beautiful Memorial For The 77 Victims Of The Oslo... | Business Insider
- Lena Dunham Is Writing A 4-Part 'Archie' Comic About Reality TV | Business Insider