Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Market Knows It's Over" Jim Rogers Warns "We're All Going To Suffer" | ZeroHedge
- Dangerous Speech: Would The Founders Be Considered Domestic Extremists Today? | ZeroHedge
- Computerized Trading Creating Oil Price Volatility | ZeroHedge
- Carnage Continues - Japanese Stocks Crash (Again) As Australia Enters Bear Market | ZeroHedge
- What The Charts Say: "Complacent" Bulls Remain As S&P Support Under Pressure | ZeroHedge
- Chart of the Day: Nonfarm Payrolls and Bank Tightening | Financial Sense
- Momo Bad News: JPM's Quant Guru Kolanovic Confirms Tech Bubble Has Burst... Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'The Daily Show' shut down critics of Beyoncé's Super Bowl... | Business Insider
- Oil's literally dirt cheap | Business Insider
- Reports: LeSean McCoy involved in brawl with off-duty... | Business Insider
- 3 things you should never let your kid hear you say... | Business Insider
- 5 things you need to know about North Korea... | Business Insider
- Now’s a great week to bolster your resume — thousands of top-rated... | Business Insider
- Obama is asking for $19 billion for cybersecurity... | Business Insider