Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Thousands Gather At McDonald's Headquarters Demanding Higher Wages | ZeroHedge
- Where The Rich Buy Their College Degrees | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Recover Post-FOMC Losses After 4-For-4 Economic Data Misses | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe: Bull Market in Bonds Now Ending - Risks Ahead | Financial Sense
- Chicago Fed Contracts For 4th Month In A Row As Initial Jobless Claims Hover Near 40 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Willem "Gold-Is-A-6000-Year-Bubble" Buiter Says A New Greek Currency "Would Be Rubbish" | ZeroHedge
- Our Crazy-Making Economy's Endgame: Festering Frustration Seeking An Outlet | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 12 online courses to take if you want to get rich | Business Insider
- The moment when I understood the untranslatable Chinese word ‘guanxi' | Business Insider
- Grand Jury indicts all six... | Business Insider
- Sold! to the man with $12,400: a pair of Japanese melons | Business Insider
- 21 killed, 81 wounded in IS attack on Saudi Shiite... | Business Insider
- Blast hits Shiite mosque in eastern Saudi | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know in markets today | Business Insider