Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Syriza's Original 40 Point Manifesto | ZeroHedge
- Greece Slams EU Bailout-ers: "We Don't Want The $7 Billion, We Want To Rethink The Whole Program" | ZeroHedge
- How Do You Solve A Problem Like Syriza? | ZeroHedge
- Marissa Mayer's (Value) Added: Yahoo Is Now Worth A Negative $1 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Crude Crumbles To Fresh Lows: $43 Handle | ZeroHedge
- Putin Pivots Back: Russia Confirms Willingness To Provide Financial Aid To Greece | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales See 2nd Biggest MoM Plunge Since May 2010 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Guinea into Cup of Nations quarters after lots drawn | Business Insider
- This Is Why Google Doesn't Hire People As Fast As It Could (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Ferrari unveil car to power team back to F1 glory | Business Insider
- Here's why the boss can't ride a bike to work in China | Business Insider
- The Patriots Have Been The Better Team In 2014, But The Seahawks Enter The Super Bowl... | Business Insider
- Sky Is Going To War With BT By Entering The Mobile Sector | Business Insider
- African leaders gather for conflict, Ebola talks | Business Insider