Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Federal Reserve 1 - 0 Saudi Arabia | ZeroHedge
- Top Ideas Here | iBankCoin.com
- "Oh It's Gonna Blow Up Tonight" - Baltimore In Turmoil After Latest Gun 'Incident' | ZeroHedge
- The Financial System Broke Last Year… We've Just Yet to Feel It | ZeroHedge
- Being There | Financial Sense
- Hillary Loves Bill | ZeroHedge
- Does Turkey Prefer A European Or Eurasian Energy Union? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, CSCO, MSFT) | Business Insider
- Android has finally overtaken Apple in this key metric (... | Business Insider
- Away goals top of Guardiola's priority list in... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Americans are running out of places to rent (SPSIHO) | Business Insider
- Forget 'The Avengers' — everybody is just waiting for ‘Star Wars: The Force... | Business Insider