Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Unseen Revolution in Chinese Finances | Financial Sense
- A Turning Point In The US Presidential Campaign. What Happened? | ZeroHedge
- Introducing the Military-Industrial-Elementary School Complex | ZeroHedge
- Trauma Programming: "Up To Our Eyeballs In Manufactured Strife" | ZeroHedge
- If You're A Kid Living In New Orleans, Move To Salt Lake City! | ZeroHedge
- The QE Premium | ZeroHedge
- "America Is On Our Side": Al-Nusra Commander Tells German Press US Is Arming Jihadists | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Clinton calls out Trump for not releasing his tax returns —... | Business Insider
- Here's why successful people have more sex | Business Insider
- Pfizer won't split in 2 (PFE) | Business Insider
- BIOMETRICS IN THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY: Why biologically based authentication is becoming the go-to... | Business Insider
- Here's where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump stand on energy issues... | Business Insider
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Chatbots But Were... | Business Insider
- There's a glaring mistake on the official tickets for the Hofstra... | Business Insider