Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Military Begins Moving THAAD Anti-Missile System Into South Korea Deployment Site | ZeroHedge
- You Got Trumped! Trump not yellin’ about Yellen anymore! | ZeroHedge
- Einhorn: "The Longs Say Stocks Can Only Go Up, Seemingly To Infinity And Beyond. We Have Seen This Before" | ZeroHedge
- Fannie Introduces "Innovative Solutions" Allowing Student-Debt-Laden Millennials To Buy A Home | ZeroHedge
- Trader: Trump Tax Plan Likely To Send S&P To New Record Highs "No Matter What He Says" | ZeroHedge
- Japanese Demand For Nuclear Shelters Soars Amid North Korea Tensions | ZeroHedge
- Rate Normalization to Continue Above 2 Percent | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Fed's leak scandal is giving ammunition to its... | Business Insider
- HBO's new 'Silicon Valley' opening sequence is filled with... | Business Insider
- The retail apocalypse is accelerating | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- The best thing to eat before and after you exercise, according to the... | Business Insider
- 'Great News' star Nicole Richie explains why the new show doesn... | Business Insider
- Here's why Macron is a risky bet for France and Europe | Business Insider