Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Davos CEOs Think They Have Control Over Trump | ZeroHedge
- MeeT FaKe NeWS BoB... | ZeroHedge
- ECRI Weekly Leading Index: "Disentangling Cyclical from Structural" | Financial Sense
- USD Dumps After Treasury Sec Nominee Mnuchin Warns Of "Excessively Strong" Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: "All Our Clients Are Confused And Unsettled" | ZeroHedge
- May Answers the Big Brexit Question | Financial Sense
- The Collapse Of The Left's Great Con | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Sean Spicer meme broke through in a way almost no other political meme has | Business Insider
- 'Trump-curious' voters will decide the fate of his presidency | Business Insider
- Bernie Ecclestone's exit marks the end of an... | Business Insider
- 3 questions to ask yourself before quitting your job | Business Insider
- The chart that should have every Wall Street CEO worried | Business Insider
- STOCKS GO NOWHERE: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- Startup AutoFi has joined with Ford to make buying a car less... | Business Insider