Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sell in May and Buy Back Higher in November | Financial Sense
- John Boehner Calls Ted Cruz "A Miserable Son Of A Bitch, Lucifer In The Flesh" | ZeroHedge
- Apple Suicide: Man With Head Wound Found Dead Inside Apple Conference Room; Gun Nearby | ZeroHedge
- China "Wealth Manager" Disappears With $154 Million | ZeroHedge
- Apple Runs Afoul of China’s Changing Internet | Financial Sense
- US Economy Grew At Just 0.5% In Q1, Missing Expectations, Lowest Growth Rate In Two Years | ZeroHedge
- Question Everything? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how subtle visual effects created the insane apocalyptic... | Business Insider
- This finance trend is so hot even Amazon wants in (AMZN) | Business Insider
- 11 things other CEOs could learn from Marissa Mayer’s... | Business Insider
- The Canadian community suffering more than 100 suicide... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know today (spy, spx, qqq, dia, fb, db, vrx) | Business Insider
- This colorful 3D brain map reveals how we understand words | Business Insider
- A painkiller laced with fentanyl has killed 14 people in... | Business Insider