Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Responds To Fed Jawboning March "Live" - Weakens Yuan, Spikes Money Market Rates | ZeroHedge
- What's Wrong With This Picture? | ZeroHedge
- Kraft Heinz Withdraws $143 Billion Offer For Unilever, After Warren Buffett Got Cold Feet | ZeroHedge
- A Storm Is Brewing Over Europe | Financial Sense
- Goldman: Investors Will Soon Realize They Were Too Optimistic | ZeroHedge
- White House May Change Calculation Of US Trade Deficit, Boosting Trade War Odds | ZeroHedge
- CNN’s Don Lemon Triggered After Guest Calls His Segment ‘Fake News’ | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Under Armour made some huge mistakes that are turning into a nightmare (UA) | Business Insider
- Tesla has sent investors on an epic roller coaster ride for years — look back at the craziest... | Business Insider
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider
- Trump will interview four candidates for... | Business Insider
- You've probably been using aluminum foil wrong your whole... | Business Insider
- A nutritionist explains why all sugar is the same | Business Insider
- Trump is promising big changes at the FDA — here's how drugs are approved today | Business Insider