Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Leading Employment Indicators Suggest Higher Highs Into the Fall | Financial Sense
- New Highs: A View From the Top | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: May 17 | ZeroHedge
- Europe's EUR 500 Billion Ticking NPLTime Bomb | ZeroHedge
- THe PRoCToLoGiST MaY 2013... | ZeroHedge
- In Diplomatic Escalation, Russia Publicly Exposes The CIA Station Chief In Moscow | ZeroHedge
- CANADA IS DONE, EH | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We Can Now Predict Where Hurricane Blackouts Will Happen | Business Insider
- 10 Tech Terms Even Non-Geeks Should Know | Business Insider
- Astronaut From Space Station Feels Dizzy, Horrible, And Old Now That He's Back On... | Business Insider
- Watching The Goldman Sachs IPO As An Analyst Was A Huge Lesson About... | Business Insider
- Gold Prices Fall as Dollar Climbs | TheStreet.com
- I Didn't Love Google Glass, But It Did Help Me Live In The Moment With My Kids | Business Insider
- HP Execs Are Finding Some Dark Humor In All The Rumors About Autonomy... | Business Insider