Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saxobank CIO Warns USDJPY Could Hit 135 On "One Trick Pony" BoJ Desperation | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: "Spooky" Things | ZeroHedge
- Charting Banzainomics: What The BOJ's Shocking Announcement Really Means | ZeroHedge
- The Next Time The BIS Wants To Warn About Monetary Kool-Aid, Bubbles, Lack Of Liquidity Or Complacency... | ZeroHedge
- The Biotech Pain Trade | iBankCoin.com
- Headwinds for the U.S. and U.K. Economies | Financial Sense
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Flu or Ebola? US hospitals prepare for a confusing season... | Business Insider
- Tens of thousands demand 'immediate'... | Business Insider
- Early 'Interstellar' Reviews Are Much Worse Than Expected | Business Insider
- Free Streaming Site Sues Ad Verification Service For Allegedly Cutting Off Millions In... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- German Unemployment Takes An Unexpected Plunge | Business Insider
- Apple Has Forced A Huge Change At Samsung — As These Two Phones Launched... | Business Insider