Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Multiple Hammers | iBankCoin.com
- Eurostat Fabricates European Inflation Data, Apologizes | ZeroHedge
- THE EBOLA RALLY IS COMING | iBankCoin.com
- Martin Armstrong Blasts "Ruthless, Undemocratic, Pretend Leader" Rajoy For Denying Catalonia's Right To Vote | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Misses As New Orders & Production Slump | ZeroHedge
- "If Something Rattles This Ponzi Scheme, Life In America Will Change Overnight" | ZeroHedge
- Secret Service Head Resigns, Claims It Was "Noble Thing To Do" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE BEACONS FAQ: It's Time To Set The Story Straight About Beacons And Apple... | Business Insider
- Cloud Storage Company Box Pushes Back Its IPO To 2015 | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Apple Was Going To Partner With PayPal On Apple Pay Until It Found Out PayPal... | Business Insider
- Samsung rejects claims of Galaxy Note defect | Business Insider
- Tracy Morgan Blasts Walmart For Blaming Truck Accident On... | Business Insider