Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Thousands Of Americans Are Fleeing The Big Cities | ZeroHedge
- Trump Signs Executive Order Rolling Back Obama's Climate Policies: Who Benefits The Most? | ZeroHedge
- Giulio Meotti: Islam, Not Christianity, Is Saturating Europe | ZeroHedge
- Meet SAM, Brick Laying Robot That Does The Work Of 6 Humans | ZeroHedge
- An "Under The Radar" Trump Trade Unwind | ZeroHedge
- RBOB Tumbles After Lower Than Expected Gasoline Draw | ZeroHedge
- Dick Cheney Says Russian Meddling in American Election Could Be Considered 'An Act of War' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A former Google and Apple exec reveals what it's like... | Business Insider
- Will Smith and the rest of the 'Fresh Prince' cast had a... | Business Insider
- A man accused of traveling to New York to kill black men is facing terrorism charges... | Business Insider
- This man broadcasted Nazi propaganda over British radio to millions... | Business Insider
- HBO is reviving 'True Detective' for season 3 | Business Insider
- Why Breitbart is showing up in your Google ‘Top stories’ (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- The auto industry is handing out its biggest incentives... | Business Insider