Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Ultimate Carry Trade: U.S. Banks Buying Treasuries | Financial Sense
- Market Liquidity Is Back Near Record Lows | ZeroHedge
- New York, New Jersey Begin Mandatory Quarantines In Ebola Response | ZeroHedge
- 25 Banks Said To Fail European Stress Test, 10 In Talks On Capital Shortfall | ZeroHedge
- What Unilever just Said About Consumers Around the World: “It’s Really Tough out There” | ZeroHedge
- "Why I Will Not Submit To Medical Martial Law" | ZeroHedge
- Taking A Spin | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CSX's Michael Ward Explains How Railroads Drive the Global Economy | TheStreet.com
- Researchers At Harvard Discovered A Potential New Treatment For Ebola | Business Insider
- Lebanon army attacks gunmen in historic Tripoli market | Business Insider
- E-Commerce Sales Could Top $100 Billion During The Holidays — Here’s... | Business Insider
- STOCKS RALLY TO END THEIR BEST WEEK OF THE YEAR: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA... | Business Insider
- Renault chief sees Europe auto market slowing in 2015 | Business Insider
- Here's What It Means When Your Headache Is In A Specific Part Of Your Head... | Business Insider