Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 2015 March Madness Tournament | iBankCoin.com
- Caught On Tape: LAPD Guns Down Homeless Man In Broad Daylight | ZeroHedge
- US Macro Weakest Since July 2011 As Goldman Affirms Global Economy In Contraction | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Happens When The Government Cracks Down On Subprime Auto Loans | ZeroHedge
- Market Wrap: Futures Unchanged Despite Latest Chinese Rate Cut | ZeroHedge
- Gold Demand in Greece, Italy, Spain, Russia, Germany, UK and U.S. | ZeroHedge
- The Market is Simply NOT Expecting This to Happen in China | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- How a tweet turned Uber's first hire into a billionaire | Business Insider
- Argentina says the 'vultures' circling overhead have multiplied, and... | Business Insider
- The 14 most inspirational quotes and moments from Kobe Bryant's auto-... | Business Insider
- Bayern target top gear, Dresden braced for potent clash | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Y Combinator could be making a big change to its funding strategy | Business Insider