Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FOMC Minutes Show Fed Fears Investors Are Too Complacent; QE To End In October | ZeroHedge
- The Difference Between Bubbles And Panic: Mario Draghi Explains | ZeroHedge
- Gold And China's Challenge To The "Narrative Of Central Bank Omnipotence" | ZeroHedge
- GRAPE RAPED | iBankCoin.com
- Yellen at IMF: Fed Not in the Bubble Popping Business | Financial Sense
- Why Housing Will Crash Again - But For Different Reasons Than Last Time | ZeroHedge
- How Recession-Proof Is Your Job Sector? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Fabulous Life Of Billionaire Michael Dell | Business Insider
- Interns At Twitter Make The Equivalent Of $81,000 A Year — And They're Not Even The Best-... | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Braintree's Latest Move Is A Perfect Example... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Greenpeace Rips Apart Lego's Partnership With Shell In A New... | Business Insider