Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: September 1 | ZeroHedge
- The Eurozone Is a Growing Problem for U.S. Economy | Financial Sense
- It's Settled: Central Banks Trade S&P500 Futures | ZeroHedge
- "Dawn Of Libya" Islamist Militia Group Seizes US Embassy In Tripoli, Holds Pool Party | ZeroHedge
- Libya May Be Focus Of Major Rift Between US And Regional Allies | ZeroHedge
- The Great Deformation | ZeroHedge
- THe EViDeNCe... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ryder Cup wildcard challenge for McGinley and Watson | Business Insider
- Djokovic downs Kohlschreiber to reach US Open quarter-... | Business Insider
- Wozniacki knocks Sharapova out of US Open | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- China Official Manufacturing PMI Misses Expectations (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT) | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 8/09: Big Lots (BIG) Reports | StreetInsider.com