Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Just 8 Numbers | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in October | Financial Sense
- U.S. Sees Record Foreign Inflows As Economic Indicators Reach Decade Highs | Financial Sense
- Faith, Math and Circular Logic: Why Bitcoin is More Valuable Than ANY Fiat Currency Today! | ZeroHedge
- Futures In Fresh Record Territory As OECD Cuts Global Growth Projections Again | ZeroHedge
- Here Comes France: Right-Wing Leader Marine Le Pen Demands Central Bank Repatriate French Gold | ZeroHedge
- Record Stocks & Plunging Gas Prices Send Consumer Confidence Tumbling, Biggest Miss Since June 2010 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazing Video Of A Wingsuit Flyer Narrowly Escaping A Mountain Ridge And... | Business Insider
- With Putin's Russia Looming, Finland Is Now Debating Joining NATO | Business Insider
- The Entire Premise Of 'Jurassic Park' Is Wrong | Business Insider
- Apple's Market Cap Hits $700 Billion (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- What Are Traders Chatting About Right Now? Trading Volumes... (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Consumer Confidence Tumbles (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider