Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Close to New All-Time High | Financial Sense
- US Futures Tumble After Latest Abysmal Chinese Economic Data, Crude Surge Stalls | ZeroHedge
- Clash, Mesh, Rattle... Thud | Financial Sense
- Ukraine Reignites - 1 Killed, 50 Injured After Grenade Attack On Parliament | ZeroHedge
- Why the End of China's “Strong Yuan” Policy Matters to Global Markets | Financial Sense
- Circling The Drain.... | ZeroHedge
- Here Comes a “Godzilla” El Niño | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chinese journalist 'confesses' to market chaos:... | Business Insider
- Ashley Madison was full of robots, not necessarily just guys, research suggests | Business Insider
- Climate: CO2 will forever alter key ocean microbes | Business Insider
- A battle between two supermarket chains just turned into a billion-dollar... | Business Insider
- A new, deadly drug is extremely popular among high-school students | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Los Angeles votes to back 2024 Olympic bid | Business Insider