Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Record Beheadings And The Mass Arrest Of Christians – ISIS? Or Saudi Arabia! | ZeroHedge
- Is Risk-On About To Switch To Risk-Off? | ZeroHedge
- Knockout at the MGM | iBankCoin.com
- Gazprom Says Kiev Should Blame Warsaw For Gas Supply Cut | ZeroHedge
- JPM Previews Rising Rates: "In The Short Term, Investors Sell What They Can" | ZeroHedge
- Minimum-Wage Blowback; The De-Humanization Of Fast-Food Has Begun | ZeroHedge
- Soros Issues Major Warning; U.K. Sees Large Outflows | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Thousands flood in ahead of Asian Games opening | Business Insider
- Sony Quadruples Its Annual Loss Forecast To $2.14 Billion... | Business Insider
- 5 Stocks Ready for Breakouts | TheStreet.com
- EMC Is Under Pressure to Sell VMware but Would Shareholders Win? | TheStreet.com
- This Video Will Make You Terrified Of Blue Herons | Business Insider
- A Bunch Of Top Picks From The 2014 NFL Draft Are Barely Playing | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek