Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Flows Into European Equities Reaches Feverish Pitch, Consolidation Likely Ahead | Financial Sense
- ‘Peak Gold’ in 2015? - Goldman Sachs Research Warns of Peak Gold Production | ZeroHedge
- Fed's Bullard: Raise Rates or Face ‘Devastating’ Bubbles | Financial Sense
- Dallas Fed Collapses At Fastest Pace Since Lehman, Lowest Since June 2011 | ZeroHedge
- WTI Tumbles To $47 Handle; Energy Stocks Don't Care At All | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices 'Somewhat Bearish' After Short-Covering Rally | Financial Sense
- Texas Town First of Many to Switch to 100% Renewable Power | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- First Rio Games tickets go on sale | Business Insider
- 2 bodies have been found in the rubble of the East... | Business Insider
- Meet McLaren's newest answer to Ferrari and... | Business Insider
- Beware of politicians making false promises of easy welfare cuts | Business Insider
- HP has (finally) filed a $5 billion lawsuit against Autonomy's management –... | Business Insider
- China closes 66 'illegal' golf courses | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com