Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Has The UK Economy Performed Since The Coalition Came To Power? | ZeroHedge
- The Global Economy in 2014 – the OECD, Japan, and China | Financial Sense
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- With Top 4 US Banks Holding $217 Trillion In Derivatives, Total Number Of US Banks Drops To Record Low | ZeroHedge
- Black "Weekend" Shopper Traffic Down 4% Led By Plunge In Electronics | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: December 5 | ZeroHedge
- Complete Hedge Fund Performance For November And Year To Date | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Connected Car Has Become The Next Battleground For Google, Amazon, And Apple... | Business Insider
- Texas School Principal Placed On Leave After Forbidding Students From... | Business Insider
- Photos Of Australian Athletes Training For The Winter Olympics... | Business Insider
- Avoid Every Single Solar Stock But One | TheStreet.com
- Alleged Drug Dealer Said He Had Photos Of Toronto Mayor... | Business Insider
- The State With The Worst Credit Rating In The Country Finally Approved A Pension... | Business Insider
- Who Will Challenge Tesla and Who Won't | TheStreet.com