Time to Buy up the RAGING BULL INDEX
Stocks are on fire today that's why the Masters want you in the RAGING BULL INDEX. That means shares of Ford Motor (F), Apple (AAPL), Goldman Sachs (GS), Priceline (PCLN), NetFlix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN).
These stocks have come down in price since we last pushed the RAGING BULL INDEX. Its time to get in the ring and buy like a punch drunk fool. If stocks are going to run, like we think they will for at least two weeks then we buy like no tomorrow. The winners and their prices are the following:
TRADING NEAR THE LOWS
Ford Motor Co. (F) is trading at $9.23 and its shares are 1.95% from its 52-week low.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares are at $97.33 and its shares are 13.42% from its 52-week low.
Netflix (NFLX) is trading at $84.48 and its shares are 28.15% from its 52-week low.
TRADING NEAR THE HIGHS
Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at $ 605.20 and its shares are now 6.41% below its 52-week high.
Priceline.com (PCLN) is at $ 641.18 a share and 20.86% below its 52-week high.
Amazon.com (AMZN) is trading at $ 218 and its shares are now 13.17% below its 52-week high.
After 6 straight sessions of decline its time for a bounce and its here. Today's run is thanks to JPMorgan's earnings and China's decent GDP data. The CBOE Volatility Index is below 17 thus fear is not running the show for once.
RAGING BULL INDEX
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow Opens Down 500 Points To "Jo Cox" Lows - Largest Gap-Down Since 1986 | ZeroHedge
- Heroin Use In The United States Reaches A 20 Year High | ZeroHedge
- Durable Goods Orders Crater In May - Longest Non-Recessionary Slump In American History | ZeroHedge
- America's Seen 50% Surge In Partisan Conflict Since Obama's Second Term Started | ZeroHedge
- "It’s Scary, And I’ve Never Seen Anything Like It" - Where Markets Are The Morning After | ZeroHedge
- No June Swoon, Bye Bye in July? | Financial Sense
- Has Trump Found The Formula? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE EVERYTHING SHIPPER: Amazon and the new age of delivery (... | Business Insider
- I tracked down the first photos of the Dalai Lama's famously elusive Patek... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- South America is getting its first luxury sleeper train — and it will be... | Business Insider
- Life as an investment banker is miserable right now | Business Insider
- Why critics are calling 'Independence Day: Resurgence' an epic disaster | Business Insider
- The director of 'Drive' says he wants to make this... | Business Insider