Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pay Attention To Sector Rotation (Video) | ZeroHedge
- In Mexico, a Trying Year for Trade | Financial Sense
- Meet The Competitors In Italy's Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Spike as OPEC Reaches Deal on Production Cut | Financial Sense
- Why Italy’s Referendum Carries Risks for the Entire EU | Financial Sense
- Great Timing Award: Wolfgang Schäuble Says "Greece Must Reform Or Leave Eurozone" | ZeroHedge
- Fake News Meme Going Viral | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Raiders punter had a fantastic reaction to receiving a penalty for... | Business Insider
- A 58-story skyscraper in San Francisco is sinking — here's why it probably won... | Business Insider
- 12 gifts the modern gentleman actually wants this year | Business Insider
- We tested fried chicken sandwiches from every major fast-food... | Business Insider
- Here's why people are stubborn and cling to old beliefs | Business Insider
- The Broncos' new quarterback recreated Peyton Manning's... | Business Insider
- Here’s what legendary Marine General James ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis is really like, from people who... | Business Insider