Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- McCain: "The New World Order Is Under Enormous Strain" | ZeroHedge
- Scientists Warn That The Coming California Megaquake Could Plunge Large Portions Of The State Into The Ocean | ZeroHedge
- "Germany’s Dumbest Bank" Makes $5.4 Billion Transfer In Error | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: Lack Of Perspective | ZeroHedge
- Christian Malanga: New Government Could Free the Congo and Provide Vast Opportunity for Investors | ZeroHedge
- What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google | ZeroHedge
- Why The French Election Will Decide Europe's Future | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's why the ECB probably won't raise rates... | Business Insider
- A Stanford engineer is making stretchable, flexible skin that's... | Business Insider
- I’ve been sleeping on the perfect sheets for the spring and summer, and I’ve... | Business Insider
- One of Wall Street's most steadfast bulls is worried... | Business Insider
- Here's how the cast of 'Iron Fist' looks compared to their comic-book... | Business Insider
- 15 of the best tech purchases we've ever made | Business Insider
- Whole Foods is losing at its own game (WFM) | Business Insider