Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama: "World Leaders Are Rattled By Donald Trump" | ZeroHedge
- Massive Jump in New Home Sales, 17-Sigma Event | Financial Sense
- A June Fed Funds Rate Hike Risks a September Economic Stall | Financial Sense
- Futures Levitation Continues As Brent Rises Above $50 For First Time Since November | ZeroHedge
- Chasing Yield Into Minefields | ZeroHedge
- The "System" Won't Survive The Robots | ZeroHedge
- Are Investors Idiots? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 23 photos that show North Korea's obsession with huge, weird... | Business Insider
- The amazing story of how a Navy pilot-turned-Superbowl winner made... | Business Insider
- Netflix and Univision are releasing what looks like a... | Business Insider
- WhatsApp is the most popular chat app in more than... | Business Insider
- Anne Hathaway hurled insults at James Corden in an amazing rap battle | Business Insider
- Walmart is axing a popular ad-matching tool at 500 stores — and its a brilliant move | Business Insider
- This is about to be the best reason to switch from iPhone to Android (GOOG) | Business Insider