Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Services PMI Surges To 6-Month Highs, Decouples From Hard Data Reality | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Remains in Growth Territory | Financial Sense
- Can Money Flows Push Equity Prices Much Higher? | Financial Sense
- Germanwings Co-Pilot "Deliberately Destroyed" Airplane, Identified As 28-Year Old German Citizen | ZeroHedge
- Fischer: Fed Going From “Ultra Expansionary” to “Extremely Expansionary” | Financial Sense
- The Monetary Approach Reigns Supreme | Financial Sense
- "Profound Shift In Liquidity Risk" May Imperil Market Function, New Report Says | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The NFL banned the genius formation the Patriots fooled the NFL... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Libya's civil war is being hindered by the sanctity of... | Business Insider
- Telefonica sells O2 to Hutchison Whampoa for £10 bn | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (FB, GOOG, ORCL) | Business Insider
- What happens to Victoria's Secret underwear after you return it... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek