Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caught On Tape - Some Folks Jumped The White House Fence, Again | ZeroHedge
- The Reckoning for 3D Printers | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap October 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Tennessee Woman Sentenced To Jail For Not Mowing Her Lawn | ZeroHedge
- Somone Really Needs To Explain To Europe What "Austerity" Means | ZeroHedge
- Smart People Listen To Radiohead, Dumb People Listen To Beyoncé, Study Finds | ZeroHedge
- Eluding the Illusion | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rossi aims to cement second MotoGP spot in Sepang | Business Insider
- Royals rip Giants, pull even in baseball World Series | Business Insider
- Ebola Case Confirmed In New York City | Business Insider
- The 18 Most Cliché Halloween Costumes Of 2014 | Business Insider
- Microsoft's Surface Found A Lifeline (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Gold's Rise Means Stock Investors Are In for Bumpy Ride | TheStreet.com
- Australian Doctors Transplant 'Dead'... | Business Insider