Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Europe's Fantastic Bond Bubble: How Central Banks Have Unleashed Mindless Speculation | ZeroHedge
- Stop Bearing with Your Snooty Barista | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: September 2 | ZeroHedge
- THE LOTTERY GAMES ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN | iBankCoin.com
- ISM Manufacturing Surges With New Orders At 10-Year High; Construction Spending Jumps Most In Over 2 Years | ZeroHedge
- Piers Morgan Leaves CNN, Warns NRA Not To "Crack The Champagne" Just Yet | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google's Self-Driving Cars Won't Work In Heavy Rain Or... | Business Insider
- 23 Ways Your Wall Street Job Will Make You Miserable | Business Insider
- Ukrainian Military: Russian Forces Are... | Business Insider
- Another Passenger Fight Over Reclining... | Business Insider
- CEO Resigns After Being Caught On Video Kicking A Dog | Business Insider
- 10 TV Shows to Binge Watch Before the Fall Season | TheStreet.com
- Central Bank says analysts cut Brazil growth forecast | Business Insider