Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Confirms Troop Build-Up Near Ukraine; Warns West, More Sanctions "Absolutely Unacceptable" | ZeroHedge
- Is U.S. Media Coverage of Ukraine and Syria Even WORSE than Its Coverage of Iraq? | ZeroHedge
- U.S. to Foreign Officials: Stop Buying U.S. Treasuries | Financial Sense
- It's Op-Ex Day, And The Buying Panic Is Late | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine "De-escalation" Voided As Pro-Russia Militia Refuse To Vacate Occupied Buildings | ZeroHedge
- Reports Are Not Yet Confirming Slowdown Was All Weather Related | Financial Sense
- 4 Key Reasons for CAPEX Accelerating | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The Netflix-Comcast Deal Led To A Serious Speed Increase For... | Business Insider
- Everyone's Talking About This Bullish Trend, But Art Cashin Warns... | Business Insider
- Here's How Many iPhones Wall Street Thinks Apple Sold Last Quarter (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: CSX KO SD | TheStreet.com
- STOCKS GO NOWHERE: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, GS, MS, CMG) | Business Insider
- OBAMA: Russia Doesn't Want A Military Confrontation With The US | Business Insider