Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- One Striking Chart Shows Why, According to MS, The Next Global Recession Begins In China | ZeroHedge
- Capitalism Works If Government Would Just Get Out of the Way! | Financial Sense
- Stocks Churn as Earnings & Election Anxiety Grows | Financial Sense
- Illinois Governor Furious After Pension Fund Cuts Returns Forecast, Sticking Taxpayers With "Crippling" Tax Hike | ZeroHedge
- Dear Janet... A Memo From Millennials To The Fed | ZeroHedge
- The Script: Ocwen Lawyer Spoon-Fed Foreclosure Questions and Answers to Robo-Witnesses | ZeroHedge
- The EpiPen Scandal Is Worse Than You Think: What You’re Not Being Told | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's everything Kanye West said in his epic MTV VMAs speech | Business Insider
- Here's when an F-15 is better than an F-22 or an F-35 | Business Insider
- These are hands down our favorite boat shoes | Business Insider
- $5.5 BILLION HEDGE FUND: A key component of the US economy is... | Business Insider
- Relations between US and Russia are coming out of a deep... | Business Insider
- Silicon Valley investor says the... | Business Insider
- A 31-year-old who's been traveling the world for 5 years gives her best advice for... | Business Insider