Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Biggest Rally Of 2015" Crashes Into Biggest Reversal Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- VIX ETF Surges After Serious Short Squeeze For 5th Day In A Row | ZeroHedge
- Russia Refuses To Participate In Ukraine Debt Restructuring | ZeroHedge
- The Future of the Internet Is at Risk | Financial Sense
- Madness is Infectious | iBankCoin.com
- Is This Where VIX Is Going Next? | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Louisiana State Police: Police officer shot in... | Business Insider
- Programs run into pitfalls with fining college players | Business Insider
- Humbled Vick at peace in reserve role with Steelers | Business Insider
- Officer killed, 1 stabbed to death during domestic dispute... | Business Insider
- No improvement: ACT says college exam scores are stagnant | Business Insider
- London Underground delays plans for 24-hour subway service... | Business Insider
- Why Abercrombie's soaring shares are deceptive | Business Insider