Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Shadow Government's Destruction Of Democracy | ZeroHedge
- Barclays: "Equities Rushed To Price In The Reagan 1986 Tax Cuts Before Crashing In 1987" | ZeroHedge
- The "Russia Scare" Coalition: ISIL's "Useful Idiots"? | ZeroHedge
- Tulsi Gabbard Versus "Regime Change" Wars | ZeroHedge
- Alan Greenspan: Ron Paul Was Right About The Gold Standard | ZeroHedge
- Democrats Suggest Invoking The 25th Amendment Unless Trump "Gets A Grip" | ZeroHedge
- Visualizing The Stunning Truth About How Students Are Spending Loan Cash | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 12 cities with the most trees around the world | Business Insider
- 'A natural outgrowth of America electing a reality show president... | Business Insider
- This company's productivity soared after... | Business Insider
- THE SHIP-FROM-STORE REPORT: Why legacy retailers need to rethink the purpose of their brick-... | Business Insider
- A top Wall Street bank is looking for the next generation of dealmakers | Business Insider
- Under Armour made some huge mistakes that are turning into a nightmare (UA) | Business Insider
- Here are all the controversial things the Trump administration has done... | Business Insider