Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Staring Down The Meat Grinder | iBankCoin.com
- The Dollar Decline Continues: China Starts Direct Convertibility With Asia's #1 Financial Hub | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Headwinds for the U.S. and U.K. Economies | Financial Sense
- 20-Year CBS News Veteran Details Massive Censorship And Propaganda In Mainstream Media | ZeroHedge
- R.I.P. QE | Financial Sense
- Market Boosted by Caterpillar (CAT) Earnings | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bain Sends Its Interns To A Cape Cod Mansion Every Summer — Here... | Business Insider
- This App Predicts When You're Going To Die | Business Insider
- One Stock Is Responsible For 109 Points Of The Dow Rally | Business Insider
- Amazon Exec: 'We Didn't Get The Price Right' On The Fire... | Business Insider
- The 30 Most Influential LGBT People In Tech | Business Insider
- Former NBA Star Gilbert Arenas Finally Sells DC Mansion For $2.8... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider