Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The One Rate That Is Not Only Not Going Down, But Is At A 13-Year High | ZeroHedge
- Liberia Finance Ministry Scrambles To "Instil Confidence" After Employee Dies From Ebola | ZeroHedge
- Asset Forfeiture – How To Steal Americans' Hard Earned Cash With Zero Repercussions | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow … or Reverse | Financial Sense
- UN Says MH-17 Downing "May Be War Crime"; Russia Responds Photos Of Ukraine Shelling Are Fake | ZeroHedge
- Mapping The Global Contagion From Portugal's Systemic Banking Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Our Totalitarian Future - Part 1 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dollar Tree Buying Family Dollar Could Be Bad News For Coca-Cola And Clorox | Business Insider
- Here’s How Long New Employees Should Wait Before Taking A Vacation | Business Insider
- Workers For The Qatar World Cup Say They Haven't Been Paid In More Than A Year,... | Business Insider
- Instagram May Face Legal Trouble Over Its Rumored 'Bolt' App | Business Insider
- The Highest-Paying Jobs At Apple [RANKED] (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Here's Where You Should Live If You're Looking For A Serious... | Business Insider
- Soccer Deals Shows Why Advertising On NBA Uniforms Is Inevitable | Business Insider