Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why The Obamacare Exchanges Are Failing | ZeroHedge
- Geopolitical Tension Tops Revised GDP | Financial Sense
- Martin Shkreli Sets Out To Crush KaloBios Shorts: Will Stop Lending Out Shares | ZeroHedge
- Active Shooter Barricaded At Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood, Multiple People Shot | ZeroHedge
- Yet More Rigging By Big Banks – This Time It’s Interest Rate Swaps | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Personal Income for October | Financial Sense
- G20 Talks Dominated by Paris Attacks | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This tiny chip could charge your iPhone much faster | Business Insider
- France honors attack victims in city subdued by mourning | Business Insider
- Here's why you can wake up grumpy even after plenty... | Business Insider
- Chinese stocks fall after probes of brokers launched | Business Insider
- Wall Street bull explains how stocks can rally another 10% from here through 2016 (SPX,... | Business Insider
- Stafford throws 5 TDs to lift Lions to 45-14 win over... | Business Insider
- Super Bowl of shopping starts | Business Insider