Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Move Over Oil – Lithium Is the Future of Transportation | Financial Sense
- GoLDMaN STRoNG... | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Quiz: Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton – Who Said It? | Financial Sense
- Draghi Warns Brexit Will Lead To "Competitive Devaluations", Years Of Low Growth | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: June 29 | ZeroHedge
- How They Hedged Brexit: Soros Was Short Deutsche Bank, Druckenmiller Was Long Gold | ZeroHedge
- Economic Predictions for Summer 2016: The Epocalypse Keeps Crashing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Save $50 on a Nest, the smartest thermostat out there — and... | Business Insider
- Brexit hasn't caused another Lehman Brothers crisis — yet | Business Insider
- This company is making a $4 smartphone | Business Insider
- The Steelers practice a strange workout where they hurl giant medicine... | Business Insider
- German engineers made this camera smaller than a grain of salt with a 3D printer | Business Insider
- This brand makes my favorite pairs of ridiculous socks | Business Insider
- Why Lady Gaga was just banned from China | Business Insider