Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Last Pillar Standing Breaks - They're Taking Out The "Generals" | ZeroHedge
- The Bubble Deflates – And Crash Risk Rises | ZeroHedge
- Is This The Reason For Europe's Sudden Bloodbath | ZeroHedge
- Amid Low Oil Prices, OPEC's Divisions Deepen | Financial Sense
- World Equity Market "Wealth" Crashes $6 Trillion Below 2007 Highs | ZeroHedge
- Maybe Albert’s Crazy Forecast Is Not That Crazy After All | ZeroHedge
- Google Or Apple, FactSet Asks "Who's Bigger"? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3 things you should never let your kid hear you say... | Business Insider
- Margot Robbie accidentally gave someone a misspelled 'Suicide... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- A 14-year-old model is raising big questions about the fashion... | Business Insider
- Super Bowl MVP Von Miller cut out red meat, sports drinks, and junk... | Business Insider
- 13 jobs that are quickly disappearing thanks to robots | Business Insider
- A Stanford professor says eliminating 2 phrases from your... | Business Insider