Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Measuring Hard and Soft Power in a Potential War With North Korea | Financial Sense
- "Everything's Worse" - Where India's Disintegration Is Set To Begin | ZeroHedge
- Trading a Le Pen Win in the French Elections | Financial Sense
- China, India, and Japan Are Very Interested in Sri Lanka – Here’s Why | Financial Sense
- Eight Venezuelans Electrocuted To Death While Looting Bakery Amid Massive Protests | ZeroHedge
- Where There's Smoke... | ZeroHedge
- Is the US Workforce Nearing Full Recovery? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Marc Gasol hits game-winner as Grizzlies overcome Kawhi Leonard... | Business Insider
- Here's how much you need to earn to be in the top 1% for the 15 largest cities in the US | Business Insider
- Russia and Saudi Arabia could face economic and political... | Business Insider
- Starbucks is already running out of the Unicorn Frappuccino — and baristas are... | Business Insider
- The policeman killed on the Champs-Elysees was one of the first... | Business Insider
- Few clues emerge about the human damage caused by the... | Business Insider
- A top financial adviser explains why he thinks annuities are a raw deal | Business Insider