Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ATTeNTioN ALL GReeKS | ZeroHedge
- They Want To Use "Hate Speech Laws" To Destroy Freedom Of Speech In America | ZeroHedge
- US Pushed For IMF Greek Haircut Study Release After Euro 'Allies' Tried To Block | ZeroHedge
- BitGold Now Available in US! Why BitGold? | Financial Sense
- Reflections on France | Financial Sense
- A Beginning but No End | Financial Sense
- Happy Independence Day, Brought To You By The Chinese | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GOLDMAN: Here are the 3 main scenarios for Greece after its referendum (GREK, EUR... | Business Insider
- Greek finance minister accuses creditors... | Business Insider
- People are freaking out after Apple killed off an important part of... | Business Insider
- A Google blunder knocked £175 off the price of a Nexus 6 | Business Insider
- Hamilton takes pole at home Grand Prix | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Intense video of underground drone racing in a basement in Australia | Business Insider