Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US-Asia Foreign Policy - In One Cartoon | ZeroHedge
- Front Running Pathetically Stupid Hedge Fund Managers | iBankCoin.com
- The Time to Be Bearish Is When Breadth Is Weak, Which Clearly Isn’t Now | Financial Sense
- The Long and Short of It | Financial Sense
- Macro Myopia and Preview of the Week's Highlights | ZeroHedge
- Ride the Profitable Wave | Financial Sense
- Chart Of The Day: US Labor Force Declines By 25,000 In Past Year Despite 2.4 Million Rise In Employable Americans | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Can Plug Power (PLUG) Sustain its Gains Through Friday? | TheStreet.com
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- 7 Spectacular Casino Hotels From Around The World | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- What It Was Like Working For The Real-Life 'Wolf Of Wall Street' | Business Insider
- Nobel Prize Winner: We May See Global Recession In 2014 | Business Insider