Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Banks Should Not Be Allowed To Manipulate Metals Markets In 4 Simple Points | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- U.S. Sees Record Foreign Inflows As Economic Indicators Reach Decade Highs | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap November 20, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- T-Pain Has Spoken on The Habit $HABT | iBankCoin.com
- Proof That Golf And Economics Don't Mix | ZeroHedge
- The Need To Escape Collapsing Empires | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Time to act on energy security, Biden tells EU | Business Insider
- Tunisians elect president for first time | Business Insider
- Google Looks For These Flaws When It Wants To Fire People (GOOG) | Business Insider
- An Entrepreneur Who Went To Last Week's Uber Dinner Tells Another Side To Buzzfeed... | Business Insider
- Here's How Best Buy, Target Are Gaining Ground on Amazon | TheStreet.com
- That Time China's State Media Ran An Article About Potential Nuclear... | Business Insider
- Ladies And Gentlemen, We Have Finally Learned The Right Way To Say 'Krugman'! | Business Insider