Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Has The E&P Industry Lost Touch With Reality? | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen Can't Pop The Biotech Bubble (But The SF Gate Can) | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jul 29, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Fed Finishes 54th Consecutive Meeting With No Hike, Hints At Dovish Delay | ZeroHedge
- ‘Nice Reprieves’ Won’t Stop The Suffering | iBankCoin.com
- Conditions in the US Are Improving, Not Deteriorating | Financial Sense
- Does "Creative Destruction" Include The State? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why live TV will be mostly irrelevant in the future | Business Insider
- Education software company Blackboard is looking... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- The killing of a famous lion exposes a deeply rooted problem in western culture... | Business Insider
- SNL's Colin Jost says this is the biggest thing he needs to... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Russians hackers reportedly used Twitter to interact... | Business Insider