Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
- The Idea Matrix – What Changed Everyone’s Life After “Choose Yourself” | Altucher Confidential
- Vatican Blesses Porsche, Blocks Plebs From Sistine Chapel | ZeroHedge
- Stop Smokin The Import Crack… | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Flying at Cruising Altitude Today | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Deploys Troops, Robots Along Entire "2nd Middle East" Arctic Belt | ZeroHedge
- The Pentagon Will Use 30 Person "Quick-Strike Team" To Deal With Domestic Ebola Patients | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things You Should Know | TheStreet.com
- Emory University Investigating AEPi Fraternity Chapter For Racially Offensive... | Business Insider
- This Chinese All-Glass Dining Room Dangles 60 Feet In The Air Suspended By A... | Business Insider
- Here's Why The Government Is Filing Lawsuits Against Huge Piles Of... | Business Insider
- First Detailed Look at Celgene Crohn's Disease Pill Impresses | TheStreet.com
- The Air Force's... | Business Insider
- Transgender troops seek end to US military taboo | Business Insider