Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: February 26 | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To Obama-Land | ZeroHedge
- Brazil Consumer Confidence Collapses To Lowest. Ever. | ZeroHedge
- Economic Composite Index Suggests Restocking Cycle Is Over | ZeroHedge
- Financial Bloggers Are Bullish. Does It Matter? | Financial Sense
- What the Latest Payroll Data Really Means for the Labor Market | Financial Sense
- The Most Important Commodity For Housing Is Screaming "Recession" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google is going to start putting ads in its app store (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- VIDEO: Greece's far-left protesters are already... | Business Insider
- After Arsenal, mean Monaco look to lock out PSG | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- It only took 6 hours for the "King of Instagram" to get suspended from... | Business Insider