Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is the Market Due for Another 10% Correction? | Financial Sense
- Getting a Handle on Oil | iBankCoin.com
- Quiet Economic Calendar Means All Attention Focused On Ukraine And Gaza | ZeroHedge
- Ronald Stoeferle: Gold Bottoming; Higher Inflation Ahead | Financial Sense
- Is Yellen Being Misled By Employment Statistics? | ZeroHedge
- A "Tone-Deaf" Obama Mocked By The NYT For Vacationing While The World Burns | ZeroHedge
- It’s Coming | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- RORY MCILROY: How Nike's $200 Million Man Spends His Money | Business Insider
- FEDERAL APPEALS COURT DEALS POTENTIALLY HUGE BLOW TO OBAMACARE | Business Insider
- Murdoch Not Likely To Raise Time Warner Bid Immediately, Source Says | Business Insider
- John Oliver Brilliantly Tears Apart America's Broken... | Business Insider
- This 26-Pound Folding Kayak Fits In The Trunk Of A Car | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- None Of The Five Warning Signals Of A Bull Market Top Are Going Off (SPX, SPY, DIA, QQQ, IWM... | Business Insider