Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dump "Don't Treat Us Like Dogs, You Son Of A Bitch" Duterte... For Starters | ZeroHedge
- How Half Of America Lost Its F**king Mind | ZeroHedge
- "Something's Gone Terribly Wrong" - Young Voters Disgusted By "Negative Tone" Choose Not To Vote | ZeroHedge
- Strong 5.4 Magnitude Quake Hits Central Italy, Rattles Rome | ZeroHedge
- Why Aren’t Global Markets Freaking Out Over China’s Currency? | Financial Sense
- Project Veritas 4: Robert Creamer's Illegal $20,000 Foreign Wire Transfer Caught On Tape | ZeroHedge
- Earnings 'Magic' Exposed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- $1.7 trillion in unfunded state pensions is squeezing vital public programs... | Business Insider
- People are saying that Microsoft is now more innovative than Apple (AAPL,... | Business Insider
- Amazon has added even more useful skills to Alexa (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Twitter is planning to cut as much as 8 percent of its staff this week (TWTR) | Business Insider
- Steve Kerr and Gregg Popovich wore 'ugly' ties in... | Business Insider
- Bernie Sanders: The Democratic primary gave me 'leverage I intend to use' to pressure... | Business Insider
- What hiring managers really want to know when they ask, 'Where do you see yourself in 5... | Business Insider