Embrace the Decline then Buy the Indexes
This decline in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 will not last forever, most likely will not continue until Friday. Be patient as you should be above the major indexes this year. Even if you are not, just wait for a tick higher then buy the ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) and the iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN).
Fellow Masters the weapons of choice are the SSO and the IWN. Just wait for the correction to play out and buy when we start to tick higher. It's not time to drink the Kool-Aid yet but the time will approach, so be ready.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $ 77.36 and its shares are now -9.68% below its 52-week high.
iShares Russell 2000 Value Index (IWN) is trading at $ 85.24 and its shares are now -4.49% below its 52-week high.
These are two great ETFs to use that won't kill you like individual stocks. The S&P 500 did hit 1,610 earlier and is now at 1,613. This selloff is long overdue. Even with the pullback the S&P 500 is up 13% for the year and the Dow Jones is up 14%. Use this opportunities to put a shopping list of the best stocks money can buy. Mastery is going the easy route with just buying the ETFs.
Happy Safe Investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Artist's Impression Of President Obama's Thoughts During The State of The Union Speech | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong: Foreign Capital Flows Could Drive US Markets Significantly Higher | Financial Sense
- On Money and Society: An Exclusive Interview With Steve Baker MP | Financial Sense
- Q4 Earnings Shaping Up Weakly | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap Jan 23, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- NO ONE’S GOING NOWHERE | iBankCoin.com
- GReeCe 2015... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Radical Leftists Are About To Take Control Of Greece | Business Insider
- 'Black Sea' Is Easily The Best 2015 Release So Far | Business Insider
- This Ad On Twitter Made All The Women In Our Office Furious | Business Insider
- The World's Third Largest Economy Is Warming Up To The US | Business Insider
- Bale nets late winner as Ronaldo sees red | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Sundance TV Festival? Lines blurring, says Redford | Business Insider