Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Looking to Crash This Wedding for Football Season | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: August 21 | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Drop Back Under 300k; Continuing Claims Lowest Since June 2007 | ZeroHedge
- Finish the Hymn with These Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Jackson Hole: 'Tremendous' Downside Risks If Yellen Doesn't Go Full-Dovish | ZeroHedge
- "Bullishness" Surges To 2014 Highs | ZeroHedge
- "Isolation Procedures Put In Place" After Ebola Suspect Dies In Ireland; Ebola-Like Disease Claims 70 In Congo | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Leading Hamas Commander Just Said The Group Was Behind June's West... | Business Insider
- Tesla Model S Owners Can Now Start Their Cars With An iPhone (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- 'Big Data' Is One Of The Biggest Buzzwords In Tech That No One Has Figured... | Business Insider
- Is It OK To Pee In The Ocean? | Business Insider
- The Simpsons At War — Five Moments When The Classic Show Took On National Security-Related Topics | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek