Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- IMF Reiterates Greece Disqualified for Bailout, Participation Depends on Debt Relief and Reforms | Financial Sense
- Liar Loans Pop up in Canada’s Magnificent Housing Bubble | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: July 31 | ZeroHedge
- This Is The 714 Sq. Foot Hovel In LA That Can Be Yours For Just $1.1 Million | ZeroHedge
- Lagarde Says No To IMF Aid For Greece | ZeroHedge
- Trade Like A Market Wizard - An Interview With Mark Andrew Ritchie | ZeroHedge
- Currency Devaluation: The Crushing Vice Of Price | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A legally blind man took these amazing... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (WPP, WPPGY, FB,... | Business Insider
- Al Qaeda in Syria already kidnapped... | Business Insider
- This special Callaway version of the Corvette Z06 will... | Business Insider
- China artist Ai Weiwei says Britain restricted his visa | Business Insider
- This mind-boggling video showing a 360 degree view of NYC is absolutely riveting | Business Insider
- Google has a brilliant new tool for avoiding long lines at stores and restaurants... | Business Insider