Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Paul Craig Roberts: World War III Has Begun | ZeroHedge
- China "Wealth Manager" Disappears With $154 Million | ZeroHedge
- Visualizing China's Rising Dominance In Trade (In 4 Shocking Maps) | ZeroHedge
- Greek Default Looms In July After EU Rejects Greek Emergency Summit | ZeroHedge
- Facebook Soars After Beating Sales, EPS As Tax Rate Tumbles: Reports 1.09 Billion Daily Users | ZeroHedge
- Mega M&A Is Back: Abbott Buys St. Jude Medical For $25 Billion, 37% Premium | ZeroHedge
- US Economy Grew At Just 0.5% In Q1, Missing Expectations, Lowest Growth Rate In Two Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Problems with Tesla's Model X (TSLA) | Business Insider
- How retailers and tech giants are pushing... | Business Insider
- Amazon wants to get more poor people to use its paid... | Business Insider
- The Mountain from 'Game of Thrones' follows an insane meat and egg... | Business Insider
- Microsoft just locked people out of using Google with a key... | Business Insider
- A retired Navy SEAL commander’s 12 rules for being an effective leader... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider