Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Leading Employment Indicators Suggest Higher Highs Into the Fall | Financial Sense
- IRS Official In Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. Dollar’s Impact on the Oil Price | Financial Sense
- Gold at Major Inflection Point | Financial Sense
- Vultures Begin to Circle on Canadian Housing Downside | Financial Sense
- Geopolitical Journey: Europe, the Glorious and the Banal | Financial Sense
- "Boldly They Rode And Well", Or Why Japan Is Not America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- DOUG KASS: Here Are My 31 Favorite Books On Investing | Business Insider
- Cramer's Top Stock Picks: KMP EPD MWE PAA WPZ EAC | TheStreet.com
- Bloomberg Gets IBM Ex-CEO Sam Palmisano To... | Business Insider
- Caterpillar CEO: 'We Can Never Make Enough Profit' | Business Insider
- What The 'End Of Ownership' Will Look Like | Business Insider
- Republicans Are Ripping The White House's Dan Pfeiffer For Saying The Legality... | Business Insider
- Our Excel Spreadsheet For The Preakness Says You Should NOT Bet On Orb, Even Though... | Business Insider