Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Second Look At The OPEC Deal: Here's What Can Go Wrong | ZeroHedge
- Your Last Minute Payrolls Preview: What Wall Street Expects | ZeroHedge
- November To Remember - Unprecedented Month In Markets Ends Weak | ZeroHedge
- Russian Cargo Ship Headed For International Space Station Burns Up Above Siberia After Loss Of Contact | ZeroHedge
- The Fake News Witch Hunt: McCarthy’s Red Scare Redux | ZeroHedge
- Iran Furious After Obama Said To Extend Iran Sanctions; Oil Jumps To 2016 Highs | ZeroHedge
- Catalysts for Higher Global Bond Yields | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Too many ambitious people overlook a major benefit when they move for a new job... | Business Insider
- France's Francois Hollande will not seek a second term | Business Insider
- A Russian spacecraft full of food and water has crashed and burned in the... | Business Insider
- OIL STOCKS SURGE AFTER OPEC CUTS: Here's what you... | Business Insider
- 9 awesome companies that started out as Kickstarter and Indiegogo projects | Business Insider
- The 15 US cities where residents have the healthiest finances | Business Insider
- Here are 15 essential Christmas movies you should watch this month | Business Insider