Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Obamacare Destroyed The Middle Class In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Meditation May Be the Key to Becoming a Better Investor | ZeroHedge
- Why The Fed Expects 2018 Rates To Be Between 0% And 4.5% | ZeroHedge
- Q2 GDP Revised Lower To 1.1%, As Expected, Even As Personal Consumption Rises | ZeroHedge
- Buy Gold's August Dip? Gold's Monthly Sweet Spot In September as Chaotic Election Looms | ZeroHedge
- UNLOCKING GOLD'S TRUE VALUE: The Economic Code - Finally Revealed | ZeroHedge
- What Went Wrong Yesterday | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Even the hottest region for housing in America can't escape the new crisis (ITB, XHB)... | Business Insider
- What would happen if Trump decided to quit... | Business Insider
- PRINCETON VS. HARVARD: Which school is really the best? | Business Insider
- The 5 best new songs you can stream right now | Business Insider
- WhatsApp founder Jan Koum has sold more than $2.5 billion of Facebook... | Business Insider
- Stocks tumble into the red after Federal Reserve speeches (SPY... | Business Insider
- This simple accessory will make your laptop more useful on the go | Business Insider