Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trumpocalypse: Liberal Ivory Tower of Academia collapsing | ZeroHedge
- More Oil Production and Weakening Gasoline Demand - Oil Market Still in Denial | ZeroHedge
- Trump Is Right: "Swedes Are Suppressed By A Religious-Cult-Like Political Correctness" | ZeroHedge
- Pettis: Capital Flooding Into US as Global Trade Environment Deteriorates | Financial Sense
- Citizen Militia Experiences Explosive Growth Following The Last Election | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Market Recap Feb 26, 2017 | FundMyMutualFund
- French President Fires Back At Trump Over Paris Comments | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The $74 trillion global economy in one chart | Business Insider
- There are 3 big 'ifs' to watch in Trump's agenda | Business Insider
- Here's why stars are wearing blue ribbons on the Oscars red carpet | Business Insider
- We looked inside the $100,000 gift bag Oscar nominees take home, and it's beyond... | Business Insider
- How the Oscar-winning O.J. Simpson documentary got never-before-seen evidence from the... | Business Insider
- 7 myths about how to stay in shape that need to die | Business Insider
- Woman who is suspected of killing Kim Jong Un's half... | Business Insider