Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Behind The Scenes In FX Trading: What Is Really Going On | ZeroHedge
- GDP Seasonal Adjustment: There’s No Smoking Gun | Financial Sense
- It Begins: US May Send "Target Spotters" To Iraq To Counter ISIS "Offensive" | ZeroHedge
- These Are The 50 Top Hedge Fund Long And Short Positions | ZeroHedge
- Greece Is On The Ragged Edge: Bloodied Idealogues Vs. Bloodthirsty Technocrats | ZeroHedge
- How China's (Formerly) Richest Man Destroyed His Own Fortune When He Tried To Sell A Stock | ZeroHedge
- Constitution 1 - 0 Government: NSA Starts Winding Down Bulk Data Collection | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 4 psychological tricks to instantly appear competent | Business Insider
- French immigration thriller bags Cannes Palme d'Or | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- French adventurer seeks Pacific record with 'flying... | Business Insider
- Ireland awaits count in historic gay marriage vote | Business Insider
- Negotiations on TPP in 'end-game', says US... | Business Insider
- This former Air Force officer is one of the US's most... | Business Insider