Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Chinese Buy Billboards Announcing The Renminbi As "The New World Currency" | ZeroHedge
- India Central Bank Cuts Interest Rate "Pre-Emptively" For Second Time In 2 Months | ZeroHedge
- Market Wrap: Futures Decline; Treasurys Weak On Actavis Mega-Deal, Dollar At 12 Year High | ZeroHedge
- The Eurozone: On the Road to Recovery With a Lingering Risk | Financial Sense
- Only 17% Of Americans See The US As The World's Economic Superpower | ZeroHedge
- We Have Nothing to Fear but a Lack of Fear Itself | Financial Sense
- Retirement At The End Of A Rope | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 21 richest people in China | Business Insider
- Australians on Indonesia death row leave for execution... | Business Insider
- Secretary of State Clinton didn't... | Business Insider
- Earth's sunset would look completely different if the sun were... | Business Insider
- Standard Chartered's HUGE profit... | Business Insider
- Chris Christie’s approval in New Jersey has hit a new low | Business Insider
- Sharp shares fall nearly 10% on report it will... | Business Insider