Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Supercomputers, Corrections, and Converging Cycles | Financial Sense
- China, Europe & Earnings at Home | Financial Sense
- Let This Be a Lesson to You | iBankCoin.com
- Subprime Bubble Pop 2.0? Department Of Financial Services Slams America's Largest Subprime Servicer | ZeroHedge
- CIA Warned Obama that Funding Rebels Doesn’t Work … But Obama Decided to Fund Syrian Rebels ANYWAY For Cynical Political Gain | ZeroHedge
- Coke Blows Up Guidance, Is Latest Consumer Bellwether And Buffett Favorite To Disappoint, Stock Stumbles | ZeroHedge
- On The Origin Of Crashes & Clustering Of Large Losses | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Why Amazon's Jeff Bezos Is The Highest-Performing CEO... | Business Insider
- Here's Why Kobe Bryant Cold Calls Other Celebrities | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- There Are Only 3 African-American Players In The World Series — Here's One... | Business Insider
- This Luscious Pork Belly Represents Everything I Always Got Wrong About Korean Food | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Why Google Loves Hiring From Teach For America | Business Insider