Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Bullion Slips Again from 'MAJOR' Hurdle of 2011 Downtrend as IMF Raises Global GDP Forecasts | Financial Sense
- Your Complete Guide To Sunday's French Presidential Elections First Round | ZeroHedge
- An Absurd Unintended Consequence Of Abnormally Low Rates | ZeroHedge
- Fed Bombshell Minutes Indicate Balance Sheet Reductions, Suggest Markets are Overvalued | Financial Sense
- Operation Gotham Shield: U.S. Gov't To "Simulate Nuke Blast Over Manhattan" | ZeroHedge
- Fitch Downgrades Italy To BBB From BBB+ | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: Trump Trade Runs Into Trouble | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What it's like to eat dinner at the same... | Business Insider
- CREDIT SUISSE: Kroger should think about buying Whole... | Business Insider
- Thousands face lead hazards in their drinking water — Trump... | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: Disney's ESPN problem isn... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- A top Fed official just delivered an unusual warning to... | Business Insider
- A 10-year metals slump could be almost over | Business Insider