Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- OMFIF’s David Marsh: Bank of Japan Stands to Make “Enormous” Losses | Financial Sense
- A Trump Supporter Reacts To The Democratic Convention | ZeroHedge
- Should Investors Fear China’s Anti-American Protests? | Financial Sense
- M&A Rush Continues: Oracle Buys "Very First Cloud Company" NetSuite For $9.3 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Oil Rally Hopes Crushed as Inventories Hit All-Time High | Financial Sense
- Russia To US: "Sort Out Your Own Hacking Scandal; It Is Not Our Headache" | ZeroHedge
- An Upside Down World | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A new discovery inside Jupiter’s Great Red Spot could solve a mystery... | Business Insider
- The design world is obsessed with shiplap — the rustic material that's taking over America's... | Business Insider
- Watch Michael Bloomberg's... | Business Insider
- Trump seems especially mad at Mike Bloomberg, and any New Yorker could tell you why | Business Insider
- Nintendo is preparing to ramp up its merchandising | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton is taking heat from all sides when... | Business Insider
- Amazon is doubling its investment in video as it steps up the war against Netflix (AMZN, NFLX) | Business Insider