Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Globalization Debate (Video) | ZeroHedge
- "Common Sense" Part 2 - Addressed To The Inhabitants Of 2017 America | ZeroHedge
- Rubio Saves Tillerson Confirmation In 11-10 Vote | ZeroHedge
- Aetna's Takeover Of Humana Blocked As Anticompetitive | ZeroHedge
- Europe's "VIX" Spikes Most In 4 Months | ZeroHedge
- The Protected, Privileged Establishment Versus The Working Class | ZeroHedge
- What Trump Means For Vol Trading: "This Is The Start Of Global Regime Change" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Shia LaBeouf got into a shouting match with a white... | Business Insider
- Mel Gibson is returning to the Oscars with his first nomination since '... | Business Insider
- 'Trump-curious' voters will decide the fate of his presidency | Business Insider
- Republicans are dismayed by Trump’s false insistence that millions voted illegally | Business Insider
- A strong Singles Day propels Alibaba to a revenue beat | Business Insider
- Tesla gains as Elon Musk visits the White House (TSLA) | Business Insider
- White House press secretary goes on lengthy rant about media... | Business Insider