Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- French Economy In "Dire Straits", "Worse Than Anyone Can Imagine", Leaked NSA Cable Reveals | ZeroHedge
- Malvinas 2.0? Argentina Plans Asset Seizure Of Falkland Oil Companies | ZeroHedge
- This is How We Roll | iBankCoin.com
- Deadlines, Deals, and Defaults | Financial Sense
- Eurogroup's Dijsselbloem Says "No Grounds For Further Talks", Will "Wait For Outcome Of Referendum" | ZeroHedge
- Greek Prime Minister To Address The Nation Shortly | ZeroHedge
- Airlines Stocks Plunge After DoJ Probes Collusion On High Prices | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Iran talks eagerly await foreign minister's... | Business Insider
- S.Korea court rules in favour of Samsung... | Business Insider
- Why a flummoxed Hillary Clinton missed a Cabinet meeting she found out about... | Business Insider
- Argentina rout Paraguay 6-1 to reach Copa America final | Business Insider
- One of the biggest rumors about why it took so long to find 2 escaped... | Business Insider