Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Questions about Obamacare? Chat with someone who can help! | ZeroHedge
- Canadian Housing: The Bubble Debate | Financial Sense
- Gold Drops $20, “I'd Rather Buy Silver,” Says Jim Rogers | Financial Sense
- Cronyism Strikes Again: Ex-Microsoftee Married To Democrat Congresswoman Set To Take Over Obamacare Exchange | ZeroHedge
- Jim Grant Slams Steve Liesman "The Fed Can Change How Things Look, But Not What They Are" | ZeroHedge
- Empire Fed Misses For Fifth Time In A Row, Cites Weak Labor Market As Obamacare Concerns Get Louder | ZeroHedge
- CNN and Huffington Post Are “External Stakeholders” In Nuclear Regulatory Commission | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Book Profits on Boeing and LSI Corp | TheStreet.com
- ROSENBERG: The Way Corporations Are Moving Their Money Around Is A '... | Business Insider
- Curiosity Rover Creators Are Back With Ape-Like Robot | Business Insider
- Now There's A Really Easy Way To See If You Make More Money Than Your Neighbors | Business Insider
- 9 Maps That Show How Americans Speak In Different Regions | Business Insider
- Channing Tatum And Jonah Hill Team Up Again In First '22 Jump Street' Trailer | Business Insider
- Tech CEOs At The White House Demanded To Talk About NSA Spying | Business Insider