Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Record 5 Year Treasury Shorts Crucified | ZeroHedge
- Who Really Needs A Gold Standard? | ZeroHedge
- After 1,428 Years, Here's What Brought Down The World's Oldest Business | ZeroHedge
- "I Was Far Too Bullish": Jeremy Siegel Admits Things Are Really, Really Bad Out There | ZeroHedge
- The Mad Stewards of Gondor | Financial Sense
- Apple's Trek to the Ordinary | ZeroHedge
- Fed Lacks The Physical Cash, Legal Authority And Computer Systems To Implement NIRP, According To The Fed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The most romantic hotels in New York City | Business Insider
- These two winning strategies could explain Marco Rubio's surge in the GOP race | Business Insider
- Ferrari's new GTC4 Lusso has supercar power — and room for the whole family (RACE... | Business Insider
- The US wants to send a rare, $800 million weapon to South Korea | Business Insider
- A California lab may decide to fund controversial research on human... | Business Insider
- Peugeot Citroen will pay Iran $400 million for... | Business Insider
- Here are all the references in the new Beyoncé video that people are... | Business Insider