Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China, Europe & Earnings at Home | Financial Sense
- Reminder About the New Weekly Strategy Session Look | iBankCoin.com
- Biotechs Still a Haunted House for Bears | iBankCoin.com
- 40% Of Eurozone Banks Are In Bad Shape | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Supercomputers, Corrections, and Converging Cycles | Financial Sense
- The Biggest Threat To America | ZeroHedge
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Slack Defends Facebook Rooms, Says Their Apps Are Not The... | Business Insider
- Texas AD Says It Would Cost $6 Million To Pay Their Athletes And The Fallout Would Change... | Business Insider
- Marvel Had The Best Response To 'The Avengers' Sequel Trailer... | Business Insider
- Ask For An Odd Number, And 11 More Tips For Getting The Salary You Want | Business Insider
- TRADER CHATTER: Yes, Ebola Is Moving Markets Right Now... | Business Insider
- Putin: Europe Can't Stop Buying Russian Gas | Business Insider
- Brooklyn Bowling Alley Shuts Down Because Ebola... | Business Insider