Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ferguson Fatality: Black Male In 20s Found Burned & Shot Dead In Trunk Of Car | ZeroHedge
- This Indicator Suggests Gold’s Bear Market Has a lot Longer to Go – But Is It Right? | Financial Sense
- Global Gold Demand Will Overwhelm the Manipulators | ZeroHedge
- Record Stocks & Plunging Gas Prices Send Consumer Confidence Tumbling, Biggest Miss Since June 2010 | ZeroHedge
- Nothing Has Changed - And That's The Problem | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: November 25 | ZeroHedge
- And The Award For "Americans' Favorite Government Agency" Goes To... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Arsenal take on Dortmund in crucial Champions League... | Business Insider
- It Looks Like Twitter's CFO Just Accidentally Tweeted A Private Message About... | Business Insider
- The 'Cookie Face Challenge' Is Going To Be The Newest Viral Craze | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- HP Pops Despite Missed Sales: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- Pope heads to Strasbourg to reinvigorate 'tired'... | Business Insider
- THE GLOBAL 20: Twenty Huge Trends That Will Define The World For Decades | Business Insider