Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How I Became More Comfortable With Public Speaking | Altucher Confidential
- China 'Shadow Banks' Crushed As Liquidity Costs Hit Record High | ZeroHedge
- Mexico's Finance Minister Warns Mexican Companies "Not To Participate In Construction Of The Wall" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Was Right Again: Israeli Teenager Arrested Over Phone Threats To Jewish Community Centers | ZeroHedge
- BOMBSHELL: CIA Whistleblower Leaked Proof Trump Under "Systematic Illegal" Surveillance Over Two Years Ago: FBI Sat On It | ZeroHedge
- Felix Zulauf: 2017 Could Be a "Game Changer" | Financial Sense
- Tillerson: "I Didn't Want This Job" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Money managers agree one trade is really crowded, but they'... | Business Insider
- A legendary Silicon Valley designer is selling his wacky 6-in-1 home for $... | Business Insider
- The Marines have a new helicopter — and it costs as much as an F-35 | Business Insider
- The 25 best places to visit in Europe in 2017 | Business Insider
- Save on a great way to refresh your wardrobe — and more of today's best sales from... | Business Insider
- Here are the biggest brands that have pulled their advertising from YouTube over... | Business Insider
- The attempted hack of Baidu shows the value of self-driving... | Business Insider