Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Paul Craig Roberts Explains "What's At Stake In The Election" | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: How Russian Soldiers Prepare For Nuclear War | ZeroHedge
- Tronc Crashes After Banks Pull Gannett Acquisition Financing | ZeroHedge
- Why Aren’t Global Markets Freaking Out Over China’s Currency? | Financial Sense
- 'It's Apocalyptic, Our Town Is Finished" - Two Quakes Strikes Italy, Collapsing Buildings And Causing Panic | ZeroHedge
- The Global Economy Is Collapsing | Financial Sense
- Leaked Memo Exposes Shady Dealings Between Clinton Foundation Donors And Bill's "For-Profit" Activities | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Analysts don't believe one of Elon Musk's boldest... | Business Insider
- A rare look inside the Monte Carlo Casino, the world's most spectacular place to gamble... | Business Insider
- Britain just unveiled 2 huge funds to tackle the... | Business Insider
- Marco Rubio's high-end data team sounds off on Donald Trump: 'He won'... | Business Insider
- Here is the perfect way to end an email — and 26 sign-offs you should usually avoid | Business Insider
- Donald Glover's mom had one thing to say about him playing young Lando: 'Don... | Business Insider
- Apple is obsessed with this hipster bakery in San Francisco | Business Insider