Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Someone Has Quietly Put On "The Trump Hedge" | ZeroHedge
- Why Hedge Funds Remain The Worst Performing Asset Class Of 2016 | ZeroHedge
- China Is Cracking Down On Shadow Banking, But One European Country Is Encouraging It | ZeroHedge
- Germany Goes There: "You Can't Compare Deutsche Bank To Lehman" | ZeroHedge
- "I Think It’ll Be A Clown Show" - Why Tomorrow's Debate Is So Important | ZeroHedge
- The Not so Silent Demise of Deutsche Bank | Financial Sense
- Hofstra University Unveils "Trigger Warning" For Tonight's Debate | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Texans are obsessed with this rest stop chain you’ve probably never... | Business Insider
- 10 entrepreneurs share their top ideas for creating... | Business Insider
- BMW, Mercedes, and Audi are joining forces to take on Google (googl) | Business Insider
- CHATBOTS EXPLAINED: Why... | Business Insider
- A CEO who gives his employees $2,000 to go on vacation says people are more... | Business Insider
- This is the Audi SUV we've all been waiting for | Business Insider
- Pence: America deserves a full... | Business Insider