Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caption Contest: "So Bullish It Hurts" Edition | ZeroHedge
- The Current State of Social Media Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- The 2014 Stealth Bear Market – A Transition or a Top? | Financial Sense
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Things That Make You Go Hmmm... Like The Swiss Gold Status Quo Showdown | ZeroHedge
- The “New Normal” in EM Ex-China | Financial Sense
- Santelli Slams The Fed As "Weak-Data"-Dependent; Lacy Hunt Warns "We're Not On The Right Path" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are All The People Outside Of Africa Who Have Ebola | Business Insider
- Panera Bread Is Making 4 Changes To Restaurants To Get You To... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 10/29... | StreetInsider.com
- Arena Skimps on Data Disclosure From Weight-Loss Combo Study | TheStreet.com
- Remember When A Hedge Fund Impounded Argentina's War Ship...... | Business Insider
- Netflix Reveals The Trailer For Its $90 Million Show ‘Marco Polo’ | Business Insider
- The Microsoft Engine That Nailed The World Cup Is Predicting Every NFL Game — Here... | Business Insider