Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It Cost Ukraine's Government $4 Billion To Get Re-Elected | ZeroHedge
- The Fed NEEDS Inflation Otherwise the Bond Bubble Will Burst | ZeroHedge
- PUTIN, NORTH KOREA, OIL...HAPPY HOLIDAYS | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- WINSHIP IS ON THE MENU | iBankCoin.com
- U.S. vs. Global Shock | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: December 19 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tunisians vote for post-revolution president | Business Insider
- Here's What To Say In Your LinkedIn 'Summary' Statement... | Business Insider
- Will Lower Oil Prices Threaten Whiting Petroleum, the New King of Bakken? | TheStreet.com
- The Three Biggest Problems On College Campuses | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- THE CONNECTED-HOME REPORT: Forecasts And Growth Trends For The Leading '... | Business Insider
- N.Korea behind Sony hack: FBI | Business Insider