Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. Warms to Clean Energy | Financial Sense
- The Real Cost Of War | ZeroHedge
- Putin Calls For "Immediate Talks" Over Eastern Ukraine "Statehood" | ZeroHedge
- Movement to Declassify 9/11 Information Gathers Momentum ... 9/11 Commission Chairs and Congressmen Call for Declassification | ZeroHedge
- Deja Vu - Someone Tell The Gold-Manipulating-Machines The Market's Shut | ZeroHedge
- The March Of War | iBankCoin.com
- U.S. Dominates Globe in Biofuel Production | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google's Self-Driving Cars Won't Work In Heavy Rain Or... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- The 12 US Cities With The Hardest-Working People | Business Insider
- Abercrombie & Fitch's Sales Decline Is Hammering the Stock | TheStreet.com
- Labor Day Blues Show Jobs Don't Pay Like They Once Did | TheStreet.com
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- China manufacturing growth slows in August, surveys show | Business Insider