Quantitative Investing - Leave it to the BEAV
Stockmaster readers – we have some exciting news to share with you. Our March Quantitative investing newsletter pick is on Fire. Be Aerospace Inc (BEAV) has performed exactly as expected.
Actual words from the newsletter:
We can’t give too much away about our Quantitative Method, but we assure you that we consider just about everything possible to come up with our final recommendation. We are setting a price target of $39.50 for a 24% gain. There may be a few points left to the downside but we don’t believe that it will fall below the $30 level.
No joke – we’re just that good at picking stocks people. Or rather, our Quantitative investing model is. BEAV touched $39.40 on Monday, April 7th. That’s a nice 25% gain in less than a month. They don’t call us Stockmasters for nothing!
You can sign up for the Quant Method Newsletter today for only $49.99. Click here for more info.
BEAV 3 month chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Silver Spikes Most In A Month As Gold Tops $1350 | ZeroHedge
- A Rusty Rail | iBankCoin.com
- Almost 40% of Households Can’t Afford San Diego | Financial Sense
- An Interesting Quirk to Consider | iBankCoin.com
- The Sovereignty Series - A 'State' of Mind | ZeroHedge
- Was The Price Of Ukraine's "Liberation" The Handover Of Its Gold To The Fed? | ZeroHedge
- Global-Debt Market: $100Trillion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Two Of The GOP's Top Presidential Prospects Are Engaged In A Very Public Feud | Business Insider
- Sbarro Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcy | Business Insider
- Experts Say The Black Boxes From The Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane Should Turn Up Soon... | Business Insider
- The Senate Just Rerouted Millions Of Dollars In Campaign Funding... | Business Insider
- My High School No Longer Holds Dances Because Students... | Business Insider
- There's Room For Companies To Start Cranking Up Dividend Payouts | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek