50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Raised Cash | iBankCoin.com
- Are You Guilty Of Crimes Against Young Americans? | ZeroHedge
- In No State Can A Minimum Wage Worker Afford A One Bedroom Apartment | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Warns ECB Economic Policies May Lead to Financial Instability | Financial Sense
- Oil Prices Unmoved By Oil Rig Count Decline Of Just 1 | ZeroHedge
- The Fallacy Of Unequivocal Faith In The Fed's Babbling Bubble-Blowers | ZeroHedge
- Hewlett Packard Just Reported Its Worst Revenue Since 2007: This Is How It "Beat" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- This insane device promises perfect vision for the rest of your life... | Business Insider
- Norwegian gas just knocked Russia down a peg in Europe | Business Insider
- Celebs are going crazy for this new health treatment that sounds like torture, and scientists say it... | Business Insider
- Taxpayers are paying more than... | Business Insider
- LEAKED: This Microsoft app lets you copy from Windows and paste to... | Business Insider
- Obama stays the course despite IS group's advance | Business Insider