50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CPI Prints Smallest Possible Increase In September Even As Beef Prices Surge 17% In 2014 | ZeroHedge
- A Quality Gem | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: Obama The Great, The One True Indispensable Chief Of The NWO | ZeroHedge
- When Is A White House Transcript Not A Transcript? | ZeroHedge
- The Complete Robin Hood Conference Summary | ZeroHedge
- And Here is Opportunity | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Boeing profits up on higher commercial deliveries | Business Insider
- Two die in Sierra Leone riot sparked by Ebola tests | Business Insider
- MARK CUBAN: Here's What Republicans Should Do Next | Business Insider
- 'It's F----- Up': Sweden Is Having A Very Hard Time Finding That Suspicious... | Business Insider
- Everything About The Way We Teach Math Is Wrong | Business Insider
- AT&T Shares Down 3% After Earnings Miss (T) | Business Insider
- IBM Is Tanking Again | Business Insider