50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Sachs Is The Gift That Keeps On Giving... To The Clintons | ZeroHedge
- "Bill Clinton Was Here": The Elite One-Percent’s 'Orgy Island' Exposed | ZeroHedge
- Everyone Is Missing The Most Troubling Part About Hillary's Email Audit! | ZeroHedge
- The Next Big Crash Of The U.S. Economy Is Coming, Here's Why | ZeroHedge
- Cash-Strapped ISIS Is Selling Sex Slaves On Facebook: Asking Price $8,000 Each | ZeroHedge
- How the US Dollar Influences Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- How Russia Is Preparing For WWIII | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A former Goldman Sachs intern reveals 5 tips for surviving your first stint on... | Business Insider
- Japan's prime minister publicly scolded Obama to his face over '... | Business Insider
- Here's how a Japanese startup plans to make artificial meteor showers on-demand... | Business Insider
- We talked to futurists about what sleep will be like in 2030 | Business Insider
- Things have gotten so bad in the oil industry that workers have stopped paying their... | Business Insider
- Apple's plan to dominate apps is wildly successful even though it... | Business Insider
- Here’s how long to wait before you text your crush back | Business Insider