50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Over Half Of American Cities Are Now Dominated By Renters | ZeroHedge
- Spicer Takes The Stage As Nobody Knows Anything: Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Canada Passes 'Blasphemy' Bill To Silence Critics Of Islam | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe on Brewing US Pension Crisis, Stimulus vs. Rising Rates | Financial Sense
- Trump Wins: Virginia Judge Refuses To Block Revised Travel Ban | ZeroHedge
- US Ambassador to USSR: “The Whole Brou-Ha-Ha Over Contacts with Russian Diplomats Has Taken On All The Earmarks of a Witch Hunt" | ZeroHedge
- Russia Unexpectedly Cuts Interest Rates For The First Time In Seven Months | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I created my own shampoo and conditioner, and I never want to buy... | Business Insider
- One of the biggest hedge fund launches in recent memory is prepping... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk: Tesla will start taking orders for its solar roof in April (TSLA) | Business Insider
- A federal judge in Virginia ruled for Trump... | Business Insider
- Finish Line's explanation of its disappointing quarter perfectly captures the... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Everybody's flying to the moon | Business Insider