50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Implications of Sino-US Trade Tensions | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: April 28 | ZeroHedge
- Former House Speaker And "Serial Child Molester" Dennis Hastert Sentenced To 15 Months In Prison | ZeroHedge
- John Boehner Calls Ted Cruz "A Miserable Son Of A Bitch, Lucifer In The Flesh" | ZeroHedge
- Apple Suicide: Man With Head Wound Found Dead Inside Apple Conference Room; Gun Nearby | ZeroHedge
- Obama Admits Couldn't "Convince Americans Of Recovery", Bashes 'The Big Short' | ZeroHedge
- Q1 GDP Advance Estimate at 0.5%, Worse Than Mainstream Forecasts | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New research suggest that free will might be nothing more than a trick the brain... | Business Insider
- We went inside a legal marijuana dispensary — it was... | Business Insider
- The financial editor of NBC's Today Show shares her best advice to start... | Business Insider
- Heineken's Global Brew Master reveals a seismic change in the beer industry... | Business Insider
- Here's how SpaceX plans to land on Mars in 2018 | Business Insider
- A photographer leans out of a flying helicopter to capture these gorgeous aerial shots... | Business Insider
- A new study shows that women should not take drugs to treat... | Business Insider