50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Week That Laid The Experts Bare | ZeroHedge
- The End Of "The Permanent Lie" Looms Large | ZeroHedge
- Lagarde: "China's Slowdown Was Predictable, Predicted"... Yes, By Everyone Except The IMF | ZeroHedge
- Three Drivers of the Capital Markets in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- The Evolution of America's Energy Supply (1776 – 2014) | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Stocks Slump After "Arrest-Fest", Yuan Strengthens Most In 9 Months, Goldman Cuts Outlook | ZeroHedge
- CaLLiNG ALL MuPPeTS... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here are the new movies and TV shows coming to Amazon Prime... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- UN climate talks: the sticking points | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Trump makes an appearance at Barclays | Business Insider
- The 25 hottest under-the-radar startups in America right now | Business Insider