50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Jobs Lost: 250,000 and Counting, Texas Likely to See Massive Layoffs Soon | Financial Sense
- It’s Official – Biggest Nino Ever – Killer La Nina to Follow | Financial Sense
- Who Said It? "A Short-Term Border Violation Can Never Be A Pretext For An Attack" | ZeroHedge
- "Sell In December And Go Away" - Why Goldman Sees The Market Going Nowhere In 2016 | ZeroHedge
- The Closing Of The Global Economy | ZeroHedge
- Saudi De-Peg Looms As FX Market Signals Loudest "Black Swan Warning" In 13 Years | ZeroHedge
- It's A Fake, Fake, Fake America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New Jersey's Chris Christie: Obama 'naive' on IS... | Business Insider
- Coca-Cola's chief science officer steps down after outcry over funding... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Despite fewer reviews, NFL games running longer | Business Insider
- Amazon pulls controversial Nazi-themed 'Man in... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Initial Chicago protests subside, more... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek