50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- UK Hints At Next Reserve Currency, To Issue Chinese Yuan-Denominated Bond | ZeroHedge
- What You Need to Know about Next Week's 3 Key Events | ZeroHedge
- The Middle-East Mosaic: Friends, Foes, & Frenemies | ZeroHedge
- JPM Previews Rising Rates: "In The Short Term, Investors Sell What They Can" | ZeroHedge
- You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think You Know What it Means | iBankCoin.com
- Rates and Beneficiaries | iBankCoin.com
- September Is (Still) The Best Month For Buying Gold! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Apple Failed To Answer The Most... | Business Insider
- Use This Guide To Watch Scottish Referendum Night Like A Champ | Business Insider
- How A Burger King Employee Switched Careers And Came Up With A Brilliant Startup That Could Disrupt A $... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Mayweather wins rematch over Maidana | Business Insider
- China Sinopec unit to sell 30% stake | Business Insider