50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THE LOTTERY GAMES ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN | iBankCoin.com
- Central Bank Have Set the Stage For a Disaster That Will Make 2008 Look Like a Joke | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap August 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- ISM Manufacturing Surges With New Orders At 10-Year High; Construction Spending Jumps Most In Over 2 Years | ZeroHedge
- More Sanctions: Europe Will Ban Purchase Of Russian Bonds; However Russian Gas Exports Remain Untouched | ZeroHedge
- US Troops Are Heading To Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- Gold Tumbles Most In 6 Weeks As USD Surges | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Cities Most At Risk Of Being Hit By Natural Disasters | Business Insider
- An Enormous House Fit For A Silicon Valley Billionaire Just... | Business Insider
- Japanese Researchers Develop A 30-Minute Ebola Test | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- CEO Resigns After Being Caught On Video Kicking A Dog | Business Insider
- This Is The Best Evidence We’ve Seen For The Gigantic 5.5 Inch iPhone 6 | Business Insider
- Cave markings 'bring Neanderthals closer to us' | Business Insider