50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Asian Gold Traders Suspicious Of Recent "Turbo Steroid Moves" | ZeroHedge
- BOUGHT MOAR $BALT | iBankCoin.com
- Hugh Hendry Live 3: "To Bet Against China Is To Best Against Central Bank Omnipotence" | ZeroHedge
- What Record Stock Buybacks Say About Economic Growth | ZeroHedge
- Gold Jumps Above $1200 on China Rate Cut; Draghi Vows “More Inflation” | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: November 21 | ZeroHedge
- One Of The Most Striking Equity Market Anomalies Explained | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Arsenal, Man United in Premier League duel to stay in... | Business Insider
- Blackstone to buy GE's real estate in Japan for $1.6... | Business Insider
- Here's How Best Buy, Target Are Gaining Ground on Amazon | TheStreet.com
- Make No Mistake, Mozilla's Search Partnership Is a Big Deal for Yahoo! | TheStreet.com
- The FBI Just Arrested Two Guys Accused Of Buying Explosives To Use In Ferguson | Business Insider
- LA schools in huge child abuse settlement payout | Business Insider
- Battling Ebola: the worst of humanitarian missions | Business Insider