50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Economic Cycles: Is the Expansion Over? | Financial Sense
- Japan's Solution To Lack Of Sex: A "Handsome" Tax | ZeroHedge
- 2015: The Year of Default | ZeroHedge
- And the wealthy men were enthralled by Chris Kyle...The American Sniper | ZeroHedge
- UTC Just Missed And Cut Guidance... And Why This Is Great News For Its Shareholders | ZeroHedge
- Seven Consecutive Downward Reivisions To New Home Sales Data Place Serious Doubts On Report Accuracy | ZeroHedge
- 4 Trade Ideas For Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Quarterly Earnings Report: Top 4 Things to Watch | TheStreet.com
- Parts Of NYC Could Get Up To 3 Feet Of Snow | Business Insider
- Look At All The Huge Stock Market Rallies That Happened During The Great Depression (DIA) | Business Insider
- This Map Shows All The Mythical Monsters That Haunt The US | Business Insider
- Vintage Venus strides into Australian Open quarters | Business Insider
- Obama wraps up India visit with town hall meeting | Business Insider
- Apple Has Revealed Another Mural For A New Store In China (APPL) | Business Insider