50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bad News For Hillary: Huge Percentage Of Bernie Supporters Won’t Vote For Her | ZeroHedge
- Global Elites Suffer Fatal Blow, UK Votes to Leave the EU | ZeroHedge
- Dow Opens Down 500 Points To "Jo Cox" Lows - Largest Gap-Down Since 1986 | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Trading Is All About Blinking First | ZeroHedge
- Gold Surges 15% To £968 Per Ounce – BREXIT Creates EU Contagion Risk | ZeroHedge
- Should Europe Implement Universal Basic Income? | Financial Sense
- Why America Is Likely to Remain a Global Superpower | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Uber drivers make a lot less than you think | Business Insider
- We found 8 of the most useful and portable coolers | Business Insider
- How 'Game of Thrones' will be affected by Brexit | Business Insider
- 'Crash Bandicoot' is coming back — and PlayStation dropped hints about it... | Business Insider
- Here's a super-quick guide to what traders are talking about right now... | Business Insider
- 5 charming beach towns perfect for a last-minute weekend trip in the Northeast | Business Insider
- Here's how drone usage is set to explode by 2020 | Business Insider