50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Home Prices Surge Most On Record, Ignore "Cooling" Measures | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe: Raise Cash, Hold Gold | Financial Sense
- BullionStar attends LBMA Conference in Singapore, October 2016 | ZeroHedge
- European Mars Lander Crashed On Impact | ZeroHedge
- "Prepare For More Volatility As Yield 'Hunger Games' Comes To An End" | ZeroHedge
- Did Clinton Press Secretary Get Caught On Tape 'Rigging' Media Questions? | ZeroHedge
- Tesla Now Fully Able to Self-Drive Safer Than Humans | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Verizon has major ad tech and video ambitions (VZ) | Business Insider
- Take a look inside one of America's most mysterious and abandoned hotels | Business Insider
- Retailers shouldn't bother starting Black Friday on Thanksgiving | Business Insider
- GOP congressman: 'Sometimes a lady needs to be told when she's being nasty' | Business Insider
- Hacked emails show that Hillary Clinton pushed for... | Business Insider
- Student at Washington University in St. Louis reveals 5 apps that people are talking... | Business Insider
- Group accused of Kansas bomb plot were reportedly turned... | Business Insider