50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Needs to Happen Before We See a Big Recovery? | Financial Sense
- ALieN 2014... | ZeroHedge
- What 10-Baggers (And 100-Baggers) Look Like | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Exports Collapse Leading To 2nd Largest Trade Deficit On Record | ZeroHedge
- Ken Rogoff: Is This As Good As It Gets For This Generation? | ZeroHedge
- Can the United States Rule the (Energy) World? | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Ukraine Crisis - Just Another Globalist-Engineered Powder Keg | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Malaysia Airlines 777 Disappears Over South China Sea, 239 People Aboard | Business Insider
- How To Make Sure Your Posts On Secret Stay Anonymous | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- The 15 Coolest Airbnb Rentals In New York City | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- MORGAN STANLEY: The Treasury Market Is In Trouble | Business Insider