50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Banking At The Box Office | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: A Rant - What I Learned From Ferguson | ZeroHedge
- California Housing Market Cracks in Two, Top End Goes Crazy | ZeroHedge
- Most Indirect Bidders For 7 Year Paper Since US Downgrade Means Lowest Yield In Over A Year | ZeroHedge
- The New Home Sales Farce: Department Of US Economic "Data" Revisions Full Frontal | ZeroHedge
- "Gold Is A 6,000 Year Old Bubble" - Citi's Dutch Strategist Throws Up All Over Gold, Days After Dutch Gold Repatriation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An Air Force Plane Saved From The Scrap Heap Is Now In Iraq | Business Insider
- 19 Of The Most Expensive Substances In The World | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Most of world's poorest nations stuck in a... | Business Insider
- Michael Brown's Mother Says He Was 'Running For His Life... | Business Insider
- The 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek