50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Amazon Goes Offline With Bricks-And-Mortar Grocery Chain; Envisions Opening 2,000 Stores | ZeroHedge
- The Equation That Explains It All | ZeroHedge
- Supreme Court Rules On Insider Trading For First Time In 20 Years: Why It Matters | ZeroHedge
- US Service Sector Rebounds in November; Majority of Businesses Positive on Direction of Economy | Financial Sense
- Core Durable Goods Orders Contract For 22nd Straight Month - Longest Non-Recessionary Streak In US History | ZeroHedge
- US Productivity Suffers First Two-Quarter Annual Decline Since 1993 | ZeroHedge
- Auditor Deloitte Fined A Record $8 Million For Massive Fraud | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The sex change capital is in one of the most homophobic... | Business Insider
- 22 things that make you sound rude in a job interview | Business Insider
- This is Amazon's grocery store of the future: no cashiers, no... | Business Insider
- A prosecutor in Argentina is threatening to crack down on Uber... | Business Insider
- Congress is expected to pass a massive bill... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- American families aren't fond of stocks anymore | Business Insider