50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- All Of These Items Point To a Collapse in the Markets | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 31, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- The Green Bird Scowl at Shorts | iBankCoin.com
- A Glimpse Inside The FX "Cartel's" Chat Rooms | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 30, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Fly Buy: $SLCA | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Markets Are Booming (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Early 'Interstellar' Reviews Are Much Worse Than Expected | Business Insider
- Japan Just Boosted QE And The Nikkei Exploded To A 7... | Business Insider
- Playoff Committee Chairman Explains Why Notre Dame Is Ranked So Low | Business Insider
- Check Out These Mesmerizing Photos Of Ceramic Poppies Spilling Out From The Tower Of... | Business Insider
- The Creator Of 'Super Smash Bros.' Once Worked 13 Months In A Row... | Business Insider