50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 2017: Year of Extremes | Financial Sense
- Not So Fast With Those Fed Hikes: Brainard Warns Costs Of Trump Stimulus Could Be "Significant" | ZeroHedge
- Trumphoria Fades As Empire Fed Manufacturing Survey Signals More Stagflation | ZeroHedge
- Oil Unsure As Huge Gasoline Inventory Build Offsets Crude Draw | ZeroHedge
- General Market Commentary 1-17-2017 (Video) | ZeroHedge
- "Dull Draghi" - What Wall Street Expects From The ECB Tomorrow | ZeroHedge
- Trump To Take "Four Or Five" Executive Actions On Day One | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Wall Street is witnessing a 'third wave of... | Business Insider
- This startup makes the most comfortable pair of underwear I’ve ever worn | Business Insider
- Audi just announced a slew of electrified vehicles for China — here's a glimpse of the... | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg reveals that Facebook paid more than we thought for... | Business Insider
- John McEnroe ripped Nick Kyrgios after his second-round... | Business Insider
- 7 ways you could be setting yourself up for financial... | Business Insider
- GM to pay $1 million to settle SEC charges of accounting failures (... | Business Insider