50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fed's Bullard: Raise Rates or Face ‘Devastating’ Bubbles | Financial Sense
- Steve Keen: The Deliberate Blindness Of Our Central Planners | ZeroHedge
- Watch the Internals for Tickery | iBankCoin.com
- The Titanic Sinks At Dawn | ZeroHedge
- A SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR ALL THOSE CONCERNED | iBankCoin.com
- According To The TSA, You May Be A Terrorist If... | ZeroHedge
- "It's Not Bearish, It's Simply Sane" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Brazilian giants take bite out of world food sector | Business Insider
- A former CFO is now unemployed and living on foodstamps after his rant against... | Business Insider
- IS executes at least 30 civilians in central Syria:... | Business Insider
- This Miami billionaire could single-handedly bankroll Marco Rubio’s... | Business Insider
- Ex-PM Olmert found guilty in corruption case: Israel media... | Business Insider
- Solar Impulse lands in China after 20-hour flight... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek