50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WTI Crashes To $27 Handle As US Energy Credit Risk Spikes Above 1500bps To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Credit Markets Continue to Show Signs of Stress - Caution Warranted | Financial Sense
- After Crashing, Deutsche Bank Is Forced To Issue Statement Defending Its Liquidity | ZeroHedge
- Abenomics Fails Miserably As Japan's Workers "Get Nothing" In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Intraday Trading Indicator Showing Shades Of 2000, 2007 Tops | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Spikes Most In 5 Years (Just Like Lehman Did) | ZeroHedge
- Profit At World's Largest Shipping Company Plunges On Collapsing Global Trade, Sinking Crude Prices | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Here's why working class voters are flocking to Trump and Sanders | Business Insider
- Donald Trump repeats crude Ted Cruz insult shouted at rally, feigns outrage | Business Insider
- Here's why a weaker dollar is better for the US | Business Insider
- JOHN MCAFEE: We're a lot more exposed to hackers than you think... | Business Insider
- Some beaches are deserted, others overflowing: Attacks,... | Business Insider
- 7 amazing tree houses you can rent on Airbnb | Business Insider