50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Epic Bot Fraud: Up To 50% Of All Publisher Traffic Is From Fake Clicks; Billions In Ad Revenue At Risk | ZeroHedge
- Russia’s Crisis Is Europe’s Crisis | Financial Sense
- Dollar Bulls Regain Upper Hand | ZeroHedge
- From Average Joe To Average Jihadi - How A Texas Plumber's Truck Turned Up In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Things That Make You Go Hmmm... Like A 'Run' On The Gold 'Bank' | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Busts "Gold-Selling" Rumors, Reports It Bought Another 600,000 Ounces Taking Gold Holdings To New Record High | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Xi warns Hong Kong and Macau in 'one China' message | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- How To Get The Perfect Shave At Home | Business Insider
- NFL WEEK 16: Here Are Our Official Predictions For Who... | Business Insider
- Russia's Central Bank Is Risking A... | Business Insider
- 16 Wacky Houses From Around The Globe | Business Insider
- ZUCKERBERG'S GREATEST STEAL: Instagram Now Worth $35 Billion,... | Business Insider