50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Twitter Surges On Report Disney Is Preparing A Takeover Bid | ZeroHedge
- Low Oil Prices Are Not The Reason Oil Companies Are Going Bankrupt | ZeroHedge
- Trump Takes The Lead In Latest Bloomberg Poll As All Eyes Turn To Tonight's Debate | ZeroHedge
- Russia-US Cyber Tensions Show the True Threat of Cyberwar | Financial Sense
- Smoking Hot Wives, Gold, And The Dollar (+ Other Good Stuff) | ZeroHedge
- Charlotte Police Release Mugshots Of Captured Looters As Protests Continue For Fifth Night | ZeroHedge
- Japan: Government Re-Evaluates Its Economic Calculations | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Access an exclusive BI Intelligence report for FREE today | Business Insider
- Ex-Bill Clinton mistress accepts Trump's invitation... | Business Insider
- Drake's highly anticipated short film is now streaming on Apple Music | Business Insider
- We're paying off $124,000 in student loans using this handy... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- New Bloomberg poll shows Trump has crossed a crucial threshold to lead Clinton | Business Insider
- The 25 colleges where students go on to earn the most money | Business Insider