50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Japanese Bonds Tumble Most In 3 Months As Ito Says GPIF Should Cut Holdings | ZeroHedge
- Will the “Least Loved” Bull throw a “Taper Tantrum?” | Financial Sense
- High Noon Holiday Trading Ideas from Good Guy Greg | iBankCoin.com
- US "Good News" & Draghi Disappointment Sends Stocks Reeling | ZeroHedge
- Kyle Bass Warns When "Everyone Is 'Beggaring Thy Neighbor'... There Will Be Consequences" | ZeroHedge
- Gold: A Chance for a Bottom | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NFL WEEK 14: Our Official Predictions For Who Wins | Business Insider
- BLACKROCK: Stock Valuation And Investor Sentiment Don't Justify Bubble Fears... | Business Insider
- BANK OF AMERICA: Here Are Our 10 Favorite Stocks For 2014 (GM, ADM, XOM, C, DVA, CAT... | Business Insider
- The Safest City In The US And The Most Dangerous City In The World Are Only 300 Feet Apart | Business Insider
- A Coke-Filled Feud Between A Celebrity Cook And A Legendary Ad... | Business Insider
- Alan Mulally Will Be Ford's CEO Until The End Of... | Business Insider
- IBM Sued Over $1 Billion Project That Led To It Being Banned By Queensland,... | Business Insider