50/200-day MA Crossovers for Tuesday (SCO,IRM,TASR,IMMU,RMTR)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (SCO) is currently trading at $52.04. Its 52 week range is between $30.74 and $71.36.
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) is currently trading at $33.2. Its 52 week range is between $27.1 and $35.79.
TASER International Inc (TASR) is currently trading at $5.44. Its 52 week range is between $3.55 and $6.49.
Immunomedics Inc (IMMU) is currently trading at $3.54. Its 52 week range is $2.85 and $4.33.
Ramtron International Corp (RMTR) is currently trading at $2.74. Its 52 week range is between $1.65 and $3.18.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Puerto Rico Warns Of Imminent Government Shutdown Due To "Liquidity Crisis" | ZeroHedge
- 11-Year-Old Boy Removed From Mother For Defending Her Need For Medicinal Cannabis | ZeroHedge
- Electric Car Sales Plunge To 4 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Lives In The Past | ZeroHedge
- Gold, the SDR and BRICS | Financial Sense
- Gold, The SDR, & BRICS | ZeroHedge
- "Let's Take Them On!": Libor E-mails Of Christian Bittar Revealed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple was blocking some app updates because they said they worked with a rival to the Apple... | Business Insider
- More than 700 reported dead after massive... | Business Insider
- BRUCE JENNER: 'I'm not gay, I'm heterosexual' | Business Insider
- I spotted a trend in the 1967 Arab-Israeli war, and it led to a legendary... | Business Insider
- There is a growing disconnect in the stock market (SPY) | Business Insider
- Arsenal aim to redraw lines of Chelsea rivalry | Business Insider
- The world's first head transplant surgery... | Business Insider