There is room for gains in the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)
Stockmasters, reposting this article from October 1st, however the QID is still super low, something to think about. Talk about an oversold ETF. In the face of the best quarter on Wall Street since '98, shares of the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (ETF) (NYSE:QID) have fallen to a 52-week low in the low $20's.
(Oct 1st) If today's correction continues, investors could literally cash in on the QID. I may be being a "Debbie Downer" or "Negative Nancy", but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that 2009 gains are unsustainable.
(Originally Posted on Oct 1st, 2009) One of the best ways to know if the market is topping and ready for a correction or a crash is when your list of stocks to short starts growing longer than your buy list. When your long list is getting longer and your short list is getting shorter, look out above.
Fellow Masters, here are the facts:Since 11 of the last 12 autumns resulted in significant market declines and even several crashes, none of us should be surprised if we soon have another big fall sometime this fall.
There is a lot of upside potential in the QID right now, and not a lot of downside. Get in while shares are still in the $20 range.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Giving "Thanks" To The Fed - Holiday Dinner Has Never Been More Expensive | ZeroHedge
- What Draghi Hath Wrought - German Yields Negative To 7 Years, Swiss To 14 Years | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Personal Income for October | Financial Sense
- With Mass Shootings, The State Makes Us Less Safe | ZeroHedge
- Richard Russell: The Passing of an Icon | Financial Sense
- New Home Sales Miss As Median Price Drops To Lowest In 13 Months | ZeroHedge
- Kiss Christmas Goodbye | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- New York reassures tourists after terror threat | Business Insider
- The dumbest sports rules in the world, according to Reddit | Business Insider
- This app lets you see Wi-Fi pulsing around you —... | Business Insider
- Syracuse rallies in 2nd half, beats No. 18 UConn 79-76 | Business Insider
- 3 million people expected to attend NYC Thanksgiving... | Business Insider
- UK mobile carrier O2 is in the 'well advanced' stages of looking... | Business Insider