There is room for gains in the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)
Stockmasters, reposting this article from October 1st, however the QID is still super low, something to think about. Talk about an oversold ETF. In the face of the best quarter on Wall Street since '98, shares of the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (ETF) (NYSE:QID) have fallen to a 52-week low in the low $20's.
(Oct 1st) If today's correction continues, investors could literally cash in on the QID. I may be being a "Debbie Downer" or "Negative Nancy", but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that 2009 gains are unsustainable.
(Originally Posted on Oct 1st, 2009) One of the best ways to know if the market is topping and ready for a correction or a crash is when your list of stocks to short starts growing longer than your buy list. When your long list is getting longer and your short list is getting shorter, look out above.
Fellow Masters, here are the facts:Since 11 of the last 12 autumns resulted in significant market declines and even several crashes, none of us should be surprised if we soon have another big fall sometime this fall.
There is a lot of upside potential in the QID right now, and not a lot of downside. Get in while shares are still in the $20 range.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crude Slumps To $57 Handle As DOE Confirms Surprise Inventory Build, Production Hovers Near Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- A Look at Greek Contagion Risk | Financial Sense
- Church Elder Defrauds Investors With "Holy Spirit" Day Trading System | ZeroHedge
- IMF Bolsters Greek "No" Vote, Says Country Needs Much Bigger Debt Haircut | ZeroHedge
- Australia’s Housing Bubble: Myth, or Ticking Time Bomb? | Financial Sense
- The Best And Worst Performing Assets In June And The First Half Of 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Tsipras Will Not Back Down On Referendum: Media Report | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I took advantage of the strong US dollar to spend 11 days touring Spain — and it was... | Business Insider
- Greece isn't panicking about capital controls because millions of people... | Business Insider
- Whole Foods CEOs admit to charging customers too much | Business Insider
- The 10 best burger joints in America, according to TripAdvisor | Business Insider
- 55 awesome things you should do in the US this summer | Business Insider
- Cyprus stages play for peace at reopened landmark | Business Insider
- Putin had an abysmal record in Russia’s second-largest city — here... | Business Insider