There is room for gains in the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)
Stockmasters, reposting this article from October 1st, however the QID is still super low, something to think about. Talk about an oversold ETF. In the face of the best quarter on Wall Street since '98, shares of the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (ETF) (NYSE:QID) have fallen to a 52-week low in the low $20's.
(Oct 1st) If today's correction continues, investors could literally cash in on the QID. I may be being a "Debbie Downer" or "Negative Nancy", but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that 2009 gains are unsustainable.
(Originally Posted on Oct 1st, 2009) One of the best ways to know if the market is topping and ready for a correction or a crash is when your list of stocks to short starts growing longer than your buy list. When your long list is getting longer and your short list is getting shorter, look out above.
Fellow Masters, here are the facts:Since 11 of the last 12 autumns resulted in significant market declines and even several crashes, none of us should be surprised if we soon have another big fall sometime this fall.
There is a lot of upside potential in the QID right now, and not a lot of downside. Get in while shares are still in the $20 range.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Afternoon Roll Call | iBankCoin.com
- March CPI Higher Than Expected, Driven By 16.4% Annual Spike In Utilities, Increase In Shelter Index | ZeroHedge
- New York: From "Disneyland For Wall Street" To "Coffin-Sized" Living Spaces | ZeroHedge
- Will Terrific Tuesday Hold Once Again? | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Consumer Spending: A Positive Surprise! | Financial Sense
- Unrigged Market Soars On 3:30 PM Fundamental Bullish Catalyst | ZeroHedge
- Bomb Squad Arrives At Boston Marathon Finish Line To Investigate Unattended Bags | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2014 Could Be The Year That Apple Changes Course On Mobile Payments... | Business Insider
- At Least 2 Dead After South Korean Ferry Sinks With 475 People On Board | Business Insider
- Cliff Asness Discusses The Basic Investing Strategy That's Made Him One Of The Most Successful... | Business Insider
- Nevada Ranchers: 'We Embarrassed' Washington | Business Insider
- Here's A Quick Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Right Now | Business Insider
- VIDEO... | Business Insider
- Stocks Open Higher on Citi Surprise, Surging Retail Sales | TheStreet.com