There is room for gains in the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)
Stockmasters, reposting this article from October 1st, however the QID is still super low, something to think about. Talk about an oversold ETF. In the face of the best quarter on Wall Street since '98, shares of the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (ETF) (NYSE:QID) have fallen to a 52-week low in the low $20's.
(Oct 1st) If today's correction continues, investors could literally cash in on the QID. I may be being a "Debbie Downer" or "Negative Nancy", but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that 2009 gains are unsustainable.
(Originally Posted on Oct 1st, 2009) One of the best ways to know if the market is topping and ready for a correction or a crash is when your list of stocks to short starts growing longer than your buy list. When your long list is getting longer and your short list is getting shorter, look out above.
Fellow Masters, here are the facts:Since 11 of the last 12 autumns resulted in significant market declines and even several crashes, none of us should be surprised if we soon have another big fall sometime this fall.
There is a lot of upside potential in the QID right now, and not a lot of downside. Get in while shares are still in the $20 range.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mexico Prepares Plan To Ditch U.S. Grain Imports As NAFTA Showdown Looms | ZeroHedge
- Why Not Replace Bureaucrats with Robots? | Financial Sense
- Homicides In These 4 Cities Are Spiking To The Highest Levels In 20 Years | ZeroHedge
- Who's Contributing How Much To Financing NATO? | ZeroHedge
- 2017 Broker Ranking Published at StockBrokers.com | FundMyMutualFund
- Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents | Financial Sense
- Martin Schultz Wants To Give Refugees The Right To Vote In German Election | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pamela Anderson wants to advocate for men who are falsely accused of rape... | Business Insider
- Small ways I've come to feel rich after 9 years of travel... | Business Insider
- Revolutionary Guards Commander: The US should expect a 'strong... | Business Insider
- The 22 most iconic Oscars dresses in history | Business Insider
- There's a growing threat that could kill 10 million people a year... | Business Insider
- Automakers ask Trump's new EPA chief to withdraw Obama-era fuel-... | Business Insider
- Louis C.K. is coming to Netflix with 2 new stand-up specials | Business Insider