There is room for gains in the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)
Stockmasters, reposting this article from October 1st, however the QID is still super low, something to think about. Talk about an oversold ETF. In the face of the best quarter on Wall Street since '98, shares of the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (ETF) (NYSE:QID) have fallen to a 52-week low in the low $20's.
(Oct 1st) If today's correction continues, investors could literally cash in on the QID. I may be being a "Debbie Downer" or "Negative Nancy", but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that 2009 gains are unsustainable.
(Originally Posted on Oct 1st, 2009) One of the best ways to know if the market is topping and ready for a correction or a crash is when your list of stocks to short starts growing longer than your buy list. When your long list is getting longer and your short list is getting shorter, look out above.
Fellow Masters, here are the facts:Since 11 of the last 12 autumns resulted in significant market declines and even several crashes, none of us should be surprised if we soon have another big fall sometime this fall.
There is a lot of upside potential in the QID right now, and not a lot of downside. Get in while shares are still in the $20 range.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Just What Sort of Stupid Market is This? | iBankCoin.com
- Thinking about the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- Technical Outlook for the Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Presenting The Two-Tier Market: Mapping Europe's Microwave Tower Network | ZeroHedge
- Pentagon Prepares To Unveil Syria War Plans As "Broad Coalition" Crumbles | ZeroHedge
- USDJPY Opens At 6-Year Highs, Extreme 'Relative Strength' Signals 30% Drop Potential | ZeroHedge
- Pondering M&A Deals with a Wrinkle (and a Pop) | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Arsenal's quickfire treble stuns Villa | Business Insider
- Van Gaal looks for lead from 'privileged' Rooney | Business Insider
- The President Of Mark Zuckerberg... | Business Insider
- 7 Stats We Just Learned About Same-Sex Couples | Business Insider
- Japan business delegation visits China amid thaw hopes | Business Insider
- Kranjcar leaves it late to rescue QPR against Stoke | Business Insider
- Tech Billionaire Marc Benioff Donates Generously To Politicians And This Is... | Business Insider