There is room for gains in the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)
Stockmasters, reposting this article from October 1st, however the QID is still super low, something to think about. Talk about an oversold ETF. In the face of the best quarter on Wall Street since '98, shares of the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (ETF) (NYSE:QID) have fallen to a 52-week low in the low $20's.
(Oct 1st) If today's correction continues, investors could literally cash in on the QID. I may be being a "Debbie Downer" or "Negative Nancy", but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that 2009 gains are unsustainable.
(Originally Posted on Oct 1st, 2009) One of the best ways to know if the market is topping and ready for a correction or a crash is when your list of stocks to short starts growing longer than your buy list. When your long list is getting longer and your short list is getting shorter, look out above.
Fellow Masters, here are the facts:Since 11 of the last 12 autumns resulted in significant market declines and even several crashes, none of us should be surprised if we soon have another big fall sometime this fall.
There is a lot of upside potential in the QID right now, and not a lot of downside. Get in while shares are still in the $20 range.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NYSE Margin Debt Declined in January | Financial Sense
- The Untouchables: Government Employee Can't Be Fired Despite Watching 6 Hours Of Porn A Day At Work | ZeroHedge
- Crude Parallels: A River Of Denials | ZeroHedge
- Aussie Gold Production Surges To Its Highest Since 2003 | ZeroHedge
- How's That Deflation Working Out For You? | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of US-Iran Negotiations | ZeroHedge
- Bottom in Oil and Energy Stocks Looks Suspicious | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Condoleezza Rice 'rarely used email' as secretary of... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Geico created a clever ad that rewards you in the best way possible when you... | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, GOOG, FB) | Business Insider
- Young designers shine at start of Paris Fashion Week | Business Insider
- China is obsessed with a website that features creepshots of London's hottest... | Business Insider
- Presidential contender Ben Carson says the... | Business Insider