There is room for gains in the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)
Stockmasters, reposting this article from October 1st, however the QID is still super low, something to think about. Talk about an oversold ETF. In the face of the best quarter on Wall Street since '98, shares of the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (ETF) (NYSE:QID) have fallen to a 52-week low in the low $20's.
(Oct 1st) If today's correction continues, investors could literally cash in on the QID. I may be being a "Debbie Downer" or "Negative Nancy", but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that 2009 gains are unsustainable.
(Originally Posted on Oct 1st, 2009) One of the best ways to know if the market is topping and ready for a correction or a crash is when your list of stocks to short starts growing longer than your buy list. When your long list is getting longer and your short list is getting shorter, look out above.
Fellow Masters, here are the facts:Since 11 of the last 12 autumns resulted in significant market declines and even several crashes, none of us should be surprised if we soon have another big fall sometime this fall.
There is a lot of upside potential in the QID right now, and not a lot of downside. Get in while shares are still in the $20 range.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Staring Down The Meat Grinder | iBankCoin.com
- Great Graphic: Slowing of World Trade Growth and Globalization | Financial Sense
- Making Some Adjustments to Long Term Portfolio | iBankCoin.com
- THe ReTuRN OF ALaN GReeDSPaM... | ZeroHedge
- Another Purchase Of HCLP For $44.48 | iBankCoin.com
- These Five Stocks Are for Fighting AND for Fun | iBankCoin.com
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Incredible Photos Show The Sequence Of Tuesday Night's Rocket... | Business Insider
- German Unemployment Takes An Unexpected Plunge | Business Insider
- Why American Bosses Give More Positive Feedback Than Anyone Else In... | Business Insider
- Here's Why Nicaragua Is Unbelievably Safe Despite Being Impoverished | Business Insider
- Wawrinka and Raonic advance at Paris Masters | Business Insider
- Handicapping Apple Pay, Google Wallet, Competitors' Mobile Wallet Chances | TheStreet.com
- JPMorgan's $6.5 Billion Plan For A New NYC Headquarters Totally Fell Apart | Business Insider