There is room for gains in the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)
Stockmasters, reposting this article from October 1st, however the QID is still super low, something to think about. Talk about an oversold ETF. In the face of the best quarter on Wall Street since '98, shares of the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (ETF) (NYSE:QID) have fallen to a 52-week low in the low $20's.
(Oct 1st) If today's correction continues, investors could literally cash in on the QID. I may be being a "Debbie Downer" or "Negative Nancy", but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that 2009 gains are unsustainable.
(Originally Posted on Oct 1st, 2009) One of the best ways to know if the market is topping and ready for a correction or a crash is when your list of stocks to short starts growing longer than your buy list. When your long list is getting longer and your short list is getting shorter, look out above.
Fellow Masters, here are the facts:Since 11 of the last 12 autumns resulted in significant market declines and even several crashes, none of us should be surprised if we soon have another big fall sometime this fall.
There is a lot of upside potential in the QID right now, and not a lot of downside. Get in while shares are still in the $20 range.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 30Y Treasury Yield Jumps Near 3.00% Despite Dismal GDP Growth | ZeroHedge
- Trump Explans Why He Flipped On NAFTA: Canadian, Mexican Leaders Called Me To Renegotiate | ZeroHedge
- The State of the Dollar Bull Market | Financial Sense
- JPM Cuts Q1 GDP Forecast To Just 0.3% | ZeroHedge
- Pentagon Inspector General Launches Investigation Of Michael Flynn | ZeroHedge
- Alex Jones Slams CIA / DOJ War On Julian Assange: 'Trump Is SO Wrong On This' | ZeroHedge
- French Selection Ritual, Round Two: Slightly Premature Victory Laps | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella told an analyst that Wall... | Business Insider
- The $221 million Obama quietly sent to Palestine in his last hours in... | Business Insider
- Facebook and YouTube have the most annoying ads, according to a new... | Business Insider
- The Marine Corps is testing a machine gun-wielding robot... | Business Insider
- Microsoft's Surface hardware business shrunk by $285... | Business Insider
- The fintech ecosystem explained | Business Insider
- BOOM! American business just figured out how to play the Trump trade shakedown game | Business Insider