There is room for gains in the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)
Stockmasters, reposting this article from October 1st, however the QID is still super low, something to think about. Talk about an oversold ETF. In the face of the best quarter on Wall Street since '98, shares of the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (ETF) (NYSE:QID) have fallen to a 52-week low in the low $20's.
(Oct 1st) If today's correction continues, investors could literally cash in on the QID. I may be being a "Debbie Downer" or "Negative Nancy", but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that 2009 gains are unsustainable.
(Originally Posted on Oct 1st, 2009) One of the best ways to know if the market is topping and ready for a correction or a crash is when your list of stocks to short starts growing longer than your buy list. When your long list is getting longer and your short list is getting shorter, look out above.
Fellow Masters, here are the facts:Since 11 of the last 12 autumns resulted in significant market declines and even several crashes, none of us should be surprised if we soon have another big fall sometime this fall.
There is a lot of upside potential in the QID right now, and not a lot of downside. Get in while shares are still in the $20 range.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Markets Retreat on Increased Risk of Greek Default | Financial Sense
- How The Second Tech Bubble Will Burst, In The Words Of Silicon Valley's "Poster Child" And World's Youngest Billionaire | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: Cop Jumpkicks Suspect After Shooting Him | ZeroHedge
- TPTB Are Trying to Kill Off What’s Left of America RIGHT NOW | ZeroHedge
- The Old Models Of Work Are Broken | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Won't Recover Anytime Soon Says Exxon CEO | ZeroHedge
- In An Unrigged World: Here's How A Record S&P Close Was Manufactured | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This blog called 'I Saw Your Nanny' lets people anonymously rat out caretakers they see... | Business Insider
- The co-founder of Uber has a new app with a waitlist that's 80,000 people long | Business Insider
- Rajon Rondo's game is suddenly outdated, and it could cost him millions in free agency | Business Insider
- High school in America is creating a mental-health crisis — and these numbers prove it | Business Insider
- Nepal says at least 114 killed in powerful quake | Business Insider
- This plastic surgeon broadcasts every detail of his operations on Snapchat... | Business Insider
- APPLY NOW: Business Insider is hiring an associate... | Business Insider