There is room for gains in the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)
Stockmasters, reposting this article from October 1st, however the QID is still super low, something to think about. Talk about an oversold ETF. In the face of the best quarter on Wall Street since '98, shares of the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (ETF) (NYSE:QID) have fallen to a 52-week low in the low $20's.
(Oct 1st) If today's correction continues, investors could literally cash in on the QID. I may be being a "Debbie Downer" or "Negative Nancy", but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that 2009 gains are unsustainable.
(Originally Posted on Oct 1st, 2009) One of the best ways to know if the market is topping and ready for a correction or a crash is when your list of stocks to short starts growing longer than your buy list. When your long list is getting longer and your short list is getting shorter, look out above.
Fellow Masters, here are the facts:Since 11 of the last 12 autumns resulted in significant market declines and even several crashes, none of us should be surprised if we soon have another big fall sometime this fall.
There is a lot of upside potential in the QID right now, and not a lot of downside. Get in while shares are still in the $20 range.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Dying Middle-Class | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: September 29 | ZeroHedge
- Libertarian Gary Johnson Has Another "Aleppo Moment" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: September 28 | ZeroHedge
- Madness Swirls At House Judiciary Committee As Comey Attempts To Justify Hillary Innocence | ZeroHedge
- Sweden Creates 55 "No-Go Zones" As It Loses Control Of Refugee Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Robots Will Soon Take Over Building London Skyscrapers Says CEO of Large UK Construction Firm | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Some experts say you should freeze your jeans instead of washing them — here's the... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- A black 17-year-old reported his stolen car using LoJack ... and... | Business Insider
- Facebook's $2 billion bet on the future is in jeopardy because of... | Business Insider
- MARIO DRAGHI: Negative interest rates have made everyone... | Business Insider
- The FCC’s plan to kill the cable box just hit a roadblock | Business Insider
- Brutal Clinton ad juxtaposes Trump’s previous statements with his denials at debate he... | Business Insider