There is room for gains in the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)
Stockmasters, reposting this article from October 1st, however the QID is still super low, something to think about. Talk about an oversold ETF. In the face of the best quarter on Wall Street since '98, shares of the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (ETF) (NYSE:QID) have fallen to a 52-week low in the low $20's.
(Oct 1st) If today's correction continues, investors could literally cash in on the QID. I may be being a "Debbie Downer" or "Negative Nancy", but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that 2009 gains are unsustainable.
(Originally Posted on Oct 1st, 2009) One of the best ways to know if the market is topping and ready for a correction or a crash is when your list of stocks to short starts growing longer than your buy list. When your long list is getting longer and your short list is getting shorter, look out above.
Fellow Masters, here are the facts:Since 11 of the last 12 autumns resulted in significant market declines and even several crashes, none of us should be surprised if we soon have another big fall sometime this fall.
There is a lot of upside potential in the QID right now, and not a lot of downside. Get in while shares are still in the $20 range.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Core Durable Goods Orders Tumble For 14th Month To Lowest Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Home Prices Rose 5.3% Year-Over-Year in February | Financial Sense
- European Stocks Tumble After EU Slashes Growth, Inflation Guesses | ZeroHedge
- License To Steal: Italy’s Highest Court Rules “Theft Not A Crime If Hungry” | ZeroHedge
- First US Soldier In Iraq Killed By Islamic State During "Enemy Fire" | ZeroHedge
- When Is A Boot On The Ground Not A Boot On The Ground? | ZeroHedge
- In Latest Blow To Hedge Funds, AIG Redeems $4 Billion; CALSTRS Says "2 And 20" Model Is "Off The Table" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The services sector grew better than expected in April | Business Insider
- A former Clinton stronghold is now firmly in Donald... | Business Insider
- These futuristic flying pods could make driving history | Business Insider
- The 14 best tech companies to work for in America | Business Insider
- Chris Bosh and the Miami Heat are in an 'awkward' standoff over Bosh... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- I've been an investment fraud securities lawyer for 25 years, and here are the 8 best pieces of advice I can give you... | Business Insider