There is room for gains in the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)
Stockmasters, reposting this article from October 1st, however the QID is still super low, something to think about. Talk about an oversold ETF. In the face of the best quarter on Wall Street since '98, shares of the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (ETF) (NYSE:QID) have fallen to a 52-week low in the low $20's.
(Oct 1st) If today's correction continues, investors could literally cash in on the QID. I may be being a "Debbie Downer" or "Negative Nancy", but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that 2009 gains are unsustainable.
(Originally Posted on Oct 1st, 2009) One of the best ways to know if the market is topping and ready for a correction or a crash is when your list of stocks to short starts growing longer than your buy list. When your long list is getting longer and your short list is getting shorter, look out above.
Fellow Masters, here are the facts:Since 11 of the last 12 autumns resulted in significant market declines and even several crashes, none of us should be surprised if we soon have another big fall sometime this fall.
There is a lot of upside potential in the QID right now, and not a lot of downside. Get in while shares are still in the $20 range.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Alan Greenspan Is Most Worried About | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff Slams The Fed's 'Loud Talk, No Stick' Policy | ZeroHedge
- USDJPY Surges On Headline Government Pressuring BOJ To Boost Stimulus; Bloomberg Denies | ZeroHedge
- Wishful Optimism: The Triumph Of Lies Over Truth | ZeroHedge
- Why Pokemon Go Scares Middle Eastern Governments | Financial Sense
- Bill Gross Slams "Clueless Fed" Over 1.2% Growth In 12 Months | ZeroHedge
- Another "Smoking Gun" Looms As Hillary Campaign Admits Server Hacked | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I've nearly paid off $16,000 of student loan debt,... | Business Insider
- Billionaire investor Howard Marks just dissed hedge fund 'geniuses' | Business Insider
- Apollo astronauts are more likely to suffer heart problems, and we need to figure out why before we go... | Business Insider
- The stock market's ridiculously boring streak won't last | Business Insider
- We tried KFC's latest take on a trendy regional chicken dish — and it's their best menu item yet... | Business Insider
- How much sex happy couples have every month | Business Insider
- Watch a BMW M4 lay waste to a BMW M2 in a drag race | Business Insider