There is room for gains in the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)
Stockmasters, reposting this article from October 1st, however the QID is still super low, something to think about. Talk about an oversold ETF. In the face of the best quarter on Wall Street since '98, shares of the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (ETF) (NYSE:QID) have fallen to a 52-week low in the low $20's.
(Oct 1st) If today's correction continues, investors could literally cash in on the QID. I may be being a "Debbie Downer" or "Negative Nancy", but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that 2009 gains are unsustainable.
(Originally Posted on Oct 1st, 2009) One of the best ways to know if the market is topping and ready for a correction or a crash is when your list of stocks to short starts growing longer than your buy list. When your long list is getting longer and your short list is getting shorter, look out above.
Fellow Masters, here are the facts:Since 11 of the last 12 autumns resulted in significant market declines and even several crashes, none of us should be surprised if we soon have another big fall sometime this fall.
There is a lot of upside potential in the QID right now, and not a lot of downside. Get in while shares are still in the $20 range.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THe EViDeNCe... | ZeroHedge
- Bank of Japan Refrains From Deepening Stimulus | Financial Sense
- Inflation | ZeroHedge
- Busy Week Ahead, ECB Meeting Stands Out | ZeroHedge
- Leverage, Derivatives, And The Heresy Of Opposing The 'Status Quo Institutions' | ZeroHedge
- Dispatches from Occupied Territory – Fear is the Mind Killer | ZeroHedge
- In Iraq, the United States and Iran Align Against the Islamic State | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Gross Photos Show Sewer Workers Battling A '... | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 8/09: Big Lots (BIG) Reports | StreetInsider.com
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- Arsenal boss Wenger jumps to mis-firing Sanogo's... | Business Insider
- 23 Ways Your Wall Street Job Will Make You Miserable | Business Insider
- Cramer: Expect Selling and Don't Buy It | TheStreet.com
- Your Gym Is Ripping You Off — Here's How To Get A Cheaper Membership | Business Insider