There is room for gains in the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)
Stockmasters, reposting this article from October 1st, however the QID is still super low, something to think about. Talk about an oversold ETF. In the face of the best quarter on Wall Street since '98, shares of the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (ETF) (NYSE:QID) have fallen to a 52-week low in the low $20's.
(Oct 1st) If today's correction continues, investors could literally cash in on the QID. I may be being a "Debbie Downer" or "Negative Nancy", but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that 2009 gains are unsustainable.
(Originally Posted on Oct 1st, 2009) One of the best ways to know if the market is topping and ready for a correction or a crash is when your list of stocks to short starts growing longer than your buy list. When your long list is getting longer and your short list is getting shorter, look out above.
Fellow Masters, here are the facts:Since 11 of the last 12 autumns resulted in significant market declines and even several crashes, none of us should be surprised if we soon have another big fall sometime this fall.
There is a lot of upside potential in the QID right now, and not a lot of downside. Get in while shares are still in the $20 range.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Noted Putin Critic Warns Of Confrontation Between Trump And Russia, Not Collaboration | ZeroHedge
- NOW Can We Admit the War On Terror Has Failed? | ZeroHedge
- D.C. Drama Trashes Trump Trades: Bonds Bid As Banks Bloodbath Most Since Brexit | ZeroHedge
- 2017 Asset Allocation Quiz: Who's Making Money and Who's Just Shilling? | ZeroHedge
- How I Became More Comfortable With Public Speaking | Altucher Confidential
- Markets Priced for Perfection, Sentiment Ahead of Actual Growth | Financial Sense
- 30Y Treasury Yield Tumbles Below 3.00% - Lowest Since February | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The government health program the GOP wants to gut has had a big impact on the opioid epidemic | Business Insider
- CHART: The United States is swimming in crude oil | Business Insider
- The CEO of a major solar company said he's '... | Business Insider
- This iPhone 8 concept design is the best we've seen yet... | Business Insider
- Lennar beats as an improving job market and rising wages provide a lift (LEN) | Business Insider
- Here's the surprising reason highways... | Business Insider
- The $54 billion question we need to ask about defense | Business Insider