There is room for gains in the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)
Stockmasters, reposting this article from October 1st, however the QID is still super low, something to think about. Talk about an oversold ETF. In the face of the best quarter on Wall Street since '98, shares of the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (ETF) (NYSE:QID) have fallen to a 52-week low in the low $20's.
(Oct 1st) If today's correction continues, investors could literally cash in on the QID. I may be being a "Debbie Downer" or "Negative Nancy", but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that 2009 gains are unsustainable.
(Originally Posted on Oct 1st, 2009) One of the best ways to know if the market is topping and ready for a correction or a crash is when your list of stocks to short starts growing longer than your buy list. When your long list is getting longer and your short list is getting shorter, look out above.
Fellow Masters, here are the facts:Since 11 of the last 12 autumns resulted in significant market declines and even several crashes, none of us should be surprised if we soon have another big fall sometime this fall.
There is a lot of upside potential in the QID right now, and not a lot of downside. Get in while shares are still in the $20 range.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Energy Layoffs Resume: Shell Fires 6,500, Whiting Cuts 2015 Budget 2 Weeks After Raising It | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: China’s Holding of Treasuries | Financial Sense
- Why Do So Many Working Age Americans Choose Not To Enter The Workforce? | ZeroHedge
- Hackers Claim John McCain Knew ISIS Execution Videos Were Staged | ZeroHedge
- Is the Tide Turning? | Financial Sense
- 3-Year-Old London Child Deemed "Extremist"; Placed In Government Reeducation Program | ZeroHedge
- Warren Buffett and Elon Musk to Spark a Lithium Boom | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Actor Terrence Howard is being sued for assault and... | Business Insider
- Windows 10 fixes the disaster that was Windows 8 (MSFT) | Business Insider
- It's kind of a miracle Tom Cruise wasn't fired from '... | Business Insider
- Cutting-edge technology could help solve one of the... | Business Insider
- This is the only reason you should use a travel agent to book a trip | Business Insider
- Afro-Brazilians search DNA for pre-slavery origins | Business Insider
- Michael Jordan loses China trademark suit: report | Business Insider