There is room for gains in the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)
Stockmasters, reposting this article from October 1st, however the QID is still super low, something to think about. Talk about an oversold ETF. In the face of the best quarter on Wall Street since '98, shares of the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (ETF) (NYSE:QID) have fallen to a 52-week low in the low $20's.
(Oct 1st) If today's correction continues, investors could literally cash in on the QID. I may be being a "Debbie Downer" or "Negative Nancy", but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that 2009 gains are unsustainable.
(Originally Posted on Oct 1st, 2009) One of the best ways to know if the market is topping and ready for a correction or a crash is when your list of stocks to short starts growing longer than your buy list. When your long list is getting longer and your short list is getting shorter, look out above.
Fellow Masters, here are the facts:Since 11 of the last 12 autumns resulted in significant market declines and even several crashes, none of us should be surprised if we soon have another big fall sometime this fall.
There is a lot of upside potential in the QID right now, and not a lot of downside. Get in while shares are still in the $20 range.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Chinese Exports Collapse Leading To 2nd Largest Trade Deficit On Record | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Mysterious Firm That Is About To Leave Blythe Masters Without A Job | ZeroHedge
- China Sides With Russia On Sanctions; Ambassador Warns "Western Nations Would Be Hurting Themselves" | ZeroHedge
- Market Does What It Wants to Do | Financial Sense
- LET US REJOICE | iBankCoin.com
- US Probes Terrorist Concerns Over 'Missing' Malaysian Airlines Jet | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How Tourists Got Around NYC A Century Ago | Business Insider
- The Guy Who Skydived From Outer Space Is Becoming A Race Car Driver | Business Insider
- Boeing Says It Will Inspect 40 Undelivered Dreamliners For Cracks | Business Insider
- Two Other Economic Datapoints Are Coming Out Today | Business Insider
- Some Conservatives Think 'Bridgegate' Might Actually... | Business Insider
- 12 Actors Who Should Rejuvenate Their Careers With TV Shows | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com