There is room for gains in the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)
Stockmasters, reposting this article from October 1st, however the QID is still super low, something to think about. Talk about an oversold ETF. In the face of the best quarter on Wall Street since '98, shares of the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (ETF) (NYSE:QID) have fallen to a 52-week low in the low $20's.
(Oct 1st) If today's correction continues, investors could literally cash in on the QID. I may be being a "Debbie Downer" or "Negative Nancy", but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that 2009 gains are unsustainable.
(Originally Posted on Oct 1st, 2009) One of the best ways to know if the market is topping and ready for a correction or a crash is when your list of stocks to short starts growing longer than your buy list. When your long list is getting longer and your short list is getting shorter, look out above.
Fellow Masters, here are the facts:Since 11 of the last 12 autumns resulted in significant market declines and even several crashes, none of us should be surprised if we soon have another big fall sometime this fall.
There is a lot of upside potential in the QID right now, and not a lot of downside. Get in while shares are still in the $20 range.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Credit Markets Signaling Near-Term Caution | Financial Sense
- Not So "Fab": From $1 Billion Valuation To $15 Million In A Year | ZeroHedge
- Did The Tech Bubble Just Quietly Pop? | ZeroHedge
- Stock Market Risks Getting Stung | Financial Sense
- 5 Things To Ponder: Rising Risk | ZeroHedge
- Russia Can Survive An Oil Price War | ZeroHedge
- On The Looming Wall Of Chinese Defaults, Restructuring Firm Warns "You Know It's Coming" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Things You Need To Know In Advertising Today | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: CPI Flat in Oct.; Best Buy... | StreetInsider.com
- THE EU WANTS TO BREAK UP GOOGLE (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Three Ways Obama's Immigration Plan Could Be Good for Economy | TheStreet.com
- Judge approves $450 mn deal in Apple ebook suit | Business Insider
- Obama's Big Immigration Speech Sets Up Possible Shutdown... | Business Insider
- The New Head Of Cadillac Says It Isn't An... | Business Insider