There is room for gains in the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)
Stockmasters, reposting this article from October 1st, however the QID is still super low, something to think about. Talk about an oversold ETF. In the face of the best quarter on Wall Street since '98, shares of the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (ETF) (NYSE:QID) have fallen to a 52-week low in the low $20's.
(Oct 1st) If today's correction continues, investors could literally cash in on the QID. I may be being a "Debbie Downer" or "Negative Nancy", but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that 2009 gains are unsustainable.
(Originally Posted on Oct 1st, 2009) One of the best ways to know if the market is topping and ready for a correction or a crash is when your list of stocks to short starts growing longer than your buy list. When your long list is getting longer and your short list is getting shorter, look out above.
Fellow Masters, here are the facts:Since 11 of the last 12 autumns resulted in significant market declines and even several crashes, none of us should be surprised if we soon have another big fall sometime this fall.
There is a lot of upside potential in the QID right now, and not a lot of downside. Get in while shares are still in the $20 range.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "People In The Market For Many, Many Years Have Been Replaced By An Algorithm" | ZeroHedge
- The Bubble Deflates – And Crash Risk Rises | ZeroHedge
- Harvard Economist Demands Ban On Big Bills To Make It "Harder On The Bad Guys" | ZeroHedge
- Maybe Albert’s Crazy Forecast Is Not That Crazy After All | ZeroHedge
- A Confused Deutsche Bank Takes To Twitter Seeking Answers For Market Crash | ZeroHedge
- "Timmy" Geithner Gets Loan From Jamie Dimon For PE Investment | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street's Biggest Permabull Slashes US Growth Outlook (Again), Says No Chance Of March Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TECH STOCKS GET SLAMMED: Here's what you need to know (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, USO,... | Business Insider
- Ryan Reynolds explains what it was like to shoot a nude fight scene in '... | Business Insider
- Wall Street is taking a pounding | Business Insider
- Broncos player who may have caused Cam Newton to storm out of a... | Business Insider
- John Kasich is surging in New Hampshire, according to a... | Business Insider
- In a groundbreaking first, France has passed a law... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump and Jeb Bush trade insults in competing... | Business Insider