There is room for gains in the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)
Stockmasters, reposting this article from October 1st, however the QID is still super low, something to think about. Talk about an oversold ETF. In the face of the best quarter on Wall Street since '98, shares of the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (ETF) (NYSE:QID) have fallen to a 52-week low in the low $20's.
(Oct 1st) If today's correction continues, investors could literally cash in on the QID. I may be being a "Debbie Downer" or "Negative Nancy", but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that 2009 gains are unsustainable.
(Originally Posted on Oct 1st, 2009) One of the best ways to know if the market is topping and ready for a correction or a crash is when your list of stocks to short starts growing longer than your buy list. When your long list is getting longer and your short list is getting shorter, look out above.
Fellow Masters, here are the facts:Since 11 of the last 12 autumns resulted in significant market declines and even several crashes, none of us should be surprised if we soon have another big fall sometime this fall.
There is a lot of upside potential in the QID right now, and not a lot of downside. Get in while shares are still in the $20 range.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why The Market Kept Breaking Yesterday | ZeroHedge
- NYC Doctor Confirmed Positive For Ebola; Contact With Girlfriend (Quarantine) & 3 Others; "Unlikely" Contagious On Subway | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Fastest Pace Of Withdrawals From JPM's Gold Vault In Over A Year | ZeroHedge
- "Whatever We Decide Is A Disaster For Us" France Admits Putin Is Winning, Europe "Blinked" | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong On The Danger Of Conspiracy Theories | ZeroHedge
- AND NoW FoR A MeSSaGe FRoM YouR EBoLa CZaR... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Incredible Star-Shaped Superyacht Will Cost Half A Billion Dollars | Business Insider
- Microsoft's PR Boss Had A Funny Response To Google's Big News (MSFT, GOOG... | Business Insider
- Everything You Need To Know About Google's New Product Kingpin | Business Insider
- Williams beats Wozniacki to reach WTA Finals title match... | Business Insider
- US Stock Futures Fall After Ebola Case Confirmed In New York City (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT... | Business Insider
- Tottenham Player Takes Completely Unnecessary Trick Shot, Scores The Goal Of The Season | Business Insider
- Britain's Queen Elizabeth sends first tweet | Business Insider