There is room for gains in the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID)
Stockmasters, reposting this article from October 1st, however the QID is still super low, something to think about. Talk about an oversold ETF. In the face of the best quarter on Wall Street since '98, shares of the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (ETF) (NYSE:QID) have fallen to a 52-week low in the low $20's.
(Oct 1st) If today's correction continues, investors could literally cash in on the QID. I may be being a "Debbie Downer" or "Negative Nancy", but I know I'm not the only one who thinks that 2009 gains are unsustainable.
(Originally Posted on Oct 1st, 2009) One of the best ways to know if the market is topping and ready for a correction or a crash is when your list of stocks to short starts growing longer than your buy list. When your long list is getting longer and your short list is getting shorter, look out above.
Fellow Masters, here are the facts:Since 11 of the last 12 autumns resulted in significant market declines and even several crashes, none of us should be surprised if we soon have another big fall sometime this fall.
There is a lot of upside potential in the QID right now, and not a lot of downside. Get in while shares are still in the $20 range.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Website Raising Money To Fund Assassinations Of Trump, Pence Uncovered On "Dark Web" | ZeroHedge
- American Greed - The Fix (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Great Timing Award: Wolfgang Schäuble Says "Greece Must Reform Or Leave Eurozone" | ZeroHedge
- Germany Outraged After Afghan Refugee Arrested In Rape, Murder Of 19 Year Old Female Student | ZeroHedge
- Can Italy Be Saved? | Financial Sense
- Dang It Gold’s Supposed to Go Up! (Report 4 December, 2016) | ZeroHedge
- Fake News Meme Going Viral | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stocks have reached a 'buying climax' (SPY, SPX) | Business Insider
- Draymond Green is once again at war with the NBA after kicking 2 players in recent... | Business Insider
- These headphones are one of the best pairs I've ever used... | Business Insider
- One of my favorite car gadgets is on sale now | Business Insider
- The most anticipated PlayStation game ever is gorgeous, endearing, and... | Business Insider
- Here's what every symbol on top of your iPhone means | Business Insider
- A hot investing startup wrote an open letter to... | Business Insider