CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dijsselbloem Urged To Quit After Accusing 'Club Med' Countries Of "Wasting Money On Women & Beer" | ZeroHedge
- An OPEC Deal Extension Isn't As Simple As It Sounds | ZeroHedge
- ITR Economics: 2019 Recession, 2030 Depression | Financial Sense
- Sweden Readies Network Of Nuclear Fallout Bunkers As Fears Grow Of Russian Attack | ZeroHedge
- Trump Transition Logjam Stalls Stocks | Financial Sense
- BofA: This Entire Rally Has Been Institutions Selling To "Animal Spirited" Retail Investors | ZeroHedge
- Did Artificial Intelligence Deny You Credit? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump's Supreme Court nominee is largely unscathed... | Business Insider
- Former Israeli airport-security boss: 'I... | Business Insider
- Nike's business is 'going to get darker before the dawn' (NKE) | Business Insider
- A startup selling 'bloody' plant-based burgers has a new factory that can make 4... | Business Insider
- I tried Samsung’s Android answer to the iPad Pro — here’s what it’s like... | Business Insider
- A 27-year-old realtor who owns 8 rental properties reveals... | Business Insider
- Uber is... | Business Insider