Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- German Government Launches Investigation of Journalists for Treason | ZeroHedge
- Exxon Earnings: Carnage | ZeroHedge
- Threat Of Cyber War – “Other Reason To Own Physical Gold” – Rickards | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: Mentally Conflicted | ZeroHedge
- Shorting The Buyback Contradiction | ZeroHedge
- Secret Memo Reveals US Was Aware Of Americans Killing Zimbabwe Lions; Only Concern Was Getting Caught | ZeroHedge
- Bernie, The Koch Brothers, & Open Borders | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why every Microsoft employee in the 1990s... | Business Insider
- The GM OnStar hack still isn't completely fixed | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- We asked an exercise scientist how many days a week you need to work out to actually... | Business Insider
- Tinder is getting closer to going public and it could be worth up to $3 billion (IACI) | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- GE may be shipping $10 billion worth of work overseas | Business Insider