Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- On Europe (Or The 28 Stooges) | ZeroHedge
- The 2014 Stealth Bear Market – A Transition or a Top? | Financial Sense
- Summation Index Rate of Change | Financial Sense
- The Failure Of The Fed's 'Wealth Creation' Mandate (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- The Housing Recovery Has Been Canceled Due To Data Revisions | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Supercomputers, Corrections, and Converging Cycles | Financial Sense
- Back To The Future Was Right: Hoverboards Are Just Around The Corner | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Futures Tumble After Ebola Confirmed In New York, Amazon Whiffs On... | Business Insider
- Paris's Picasso museum finally reopens after renovation... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- How Sundar Pichai Took Over Google | Business Insider
- Shooter opens fire at US school, kills self: report | Business Insider
- US Stock Futures Fall After Ebola Case Confirmed In New York City (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT... | Business Insider
- TRADER CHATTER: Yes, Ebola Is Moving Markets Right Now... | Business Insider