Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Martin Shkreli Sets Out To Crush KaloBios Shorts: Will Stop Lending Out Shares | ZeroHedge
- They Sow The Cyclone - We Reap The Blowback | ZeroHedge
- Giving "Thanks" To The Fed - Holiday Dinner Has Never Been More Expensive | ZeroHedge
- Overheard At The Trumpsgiving Day Parade | ZeroHedge
- Why The Obamacare Exchanges Are Failing | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Personal Income for October | Financial Sense
- 2015: The Year Of The American Identity Crisis | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bruins extend streak with 4-3 win over Rangers | Business Insider
- Stafford throws 5 TDs to lift Lions to 45-14 win over... | Business Insider
- 11 things you probably didn't know about Thanksgiving | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Britain's first app-only bank got a huge vote of confidence... | Business Insider
- Farm recalls produce used in Costco salad linked to E.... | Business Insider
- Pope says Christian-Muslim dialogue 'essential'... | Business Insider