Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Japan - Green Light to Crush Yen | Financial Sense
- This Might Be Why There’s a Student Debt Bubble | iBankCoin.com
- Why Japan Is Bad For The World | ZeroHedge
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- Class of 2013: The Most Indebted Ever | ZeroHedge
- IRS Official In Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Bull Run | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- The Most Powerful Banker In America Could Have His Wings Clipped This Week | Business Insider
- Why The Benghazi Problem Won't Go Away | Business Insider
- Kuwait Is Deporting People For Minor Traffic Violations | Business Insider
- 22 Actors Who Have Said They Hate Their Own Movies | Business Insider
- ASSAD: Peace Talks Will Fail And America Will 'Deal With' Regime Victory | Business Insider
- Maurice Levy Explains Why Publicis Will Be... | Business Insider