Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Greasy Situation | iBankCoin.com
- Fed Considering Even More Stimulus for Economy | Financial Sense
- Fast Food Wars Getting Dirty Into Year-End | iBankCoin.com
- Damage Control: "Selfie At A Funeral" Photographer Explains What Really Happened | ZeroHedge
- The Politics of Adjustment | Financial Sense
- Futures Pushed Higher Again On Yen Poundage While Taper Fears Reverberate | ZeroHedge
- New York City Has The Most Homeless Children Since The Great Depression | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Corporations Haven't Raised This Much By... | Business Insider
- Grizzlies Star Left His... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Cisco's New Cloud Project, Code-Named 'Cloud Fusion,' Could Thwart... | Business Insider
- A Guy Born In 1920 Made These Predictions About Robots That Are Coming True Today | Business Insider
- Here's What Stocks Do When Interest Rates Are Rising | Business Insider
- 'The Onion' Nailed It With Its Final Print Cover | Business Insider