Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Are Crashing - Led By Banks | ZeroHedge
- The Growth of the Anti-Establishment Movement Outside the West | Financial Sense
- Why Perry Capital Shut Down: The Full Letter | ZeroHedge
- OPEC Agrees On First Oil Production Cut Since 2008, But Biggest Question Remains Unanswered | ZeroHedge
- Will Yellen Resign If Trump Wins | ZeroHedge
- All This Market Calm Feels Like Mayhem | ZeroHedge
- Outflows From Active Funds Surpass A Record $200 Billion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Brothers share what it was like quitting their... | Business Insider
- 8 steps you should take if you want to write a book | Business Insider
- ISIS has built a 'hell on Earth' in Mosul as it prepares for a mass... | Business Insider
- Amazon is giving college kids a chance to win up to $2.5 million with a voice-... | Business Insider
- 'Luke Cage' may not be Netflix's best Marvel show, but it is the most important | Business Insider
- Bed bugs are evolving before our eyes | Business Insider
- Apps are what killed the BlackBerry | Business Insider