Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Cased You Missed it, Recap of Japan Overnight Into Halloween | iBankCoin.com
- Careful What You Wish For: Plunging Yen Leads To 140% Surge In Bankruptcies | ZeroHedge
- GDP Numbers Bear Out Fed Decision | Financial Sense
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN | iBankCoin.com
- Monetary Lunacy At Work: IMF Puts 0.05% "Floor" Under SDRs | ZeroHedge
- Another Purchase Of HCLP For $44.48 | iBankCoin.com
- Globalization = Permanent Instability | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kiwi Tumbles After New Zealand Central Bank Calls Current Level '... | Business Insider
- US right-to-die woman holds on, in new video | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- 4 Dead After Plane Crashes Into Kansas... | Business Insider
- The No. 1 Thing Richard Branson Cares About When Hiring | Business Insider
- Steve Jobs On Departed Android Founder Andy Rubin: 'Big,... | Business Insider
- Here's A Detailed Look At How The Virgin Galactic Spacecraft Works | Business Insider