Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Driverless Vehicles Coming Faster than You Think | Financial Sense
- Universities Ban Politically-Incorrect Halloween Costumes | ZeroHedge
- Monopoly AT&T Plan Will Further Control the Internet, Content | ZeroHedge
- 'Philanthropist' George Soros Set To Make A Killing From Europe's 'Forced Migration' | ZeroHedge
- Leaked Soros Memo Exposes Obama's Secret TPP Negotiations; Hillary "Flip-Flopping" | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts Roars "Rigged Elections Are An American Tradition" | ZeroHedge
- December Rate Hike Considerations | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Everything you need to know about X-23 — the mysterious female Wolverine in the new... | Business Insider
- India's app market is engaged but fickle | Business Insider
- An apology to Medarex CEO Howard Pien, 7 years in the... | Business Insider
- Former KKK leader David Duke qualifies for debate in... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Hundreds of people walked out of an Amy Schumer comedy show... | Business Insider
- Here's why the FDA believes marijuana is no medicine | Business Insider