Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Truth Behind The Surge In Conservative "Extremism" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 25 | ZeroHedge
- Eurogroup Agrees To Disburse €7.5BN To Greece Which Will Be Used To Repay Creditors | ZeroHedge
- Warning Signs Everywhere | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Syrian Al-Qaeda Linked Rebel Who Freely Visited America Last Year | ZeroHedge
- The "System" Won't Survive The Robots | ZeroHedge
- Chasing Yield Into Minefields | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US-backed Syrian forces are launching an offensive against ISIS's... | Business Insider
- I spent years working from home — and it cost... | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg invited Chewbacca mom to ride bikes with a real Wookiee at Facebook’s HQ | Business Insider
- 7 tips from a hostage negotiator that will help... | Business Insider
- Fintech could be bigger than ATMs, PayPal,... | Business Insider
- Customer service experiences are more... | Business Insider
- Snapchat's 'X-Men: Apocalypse'... | Business Insider