Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oktoberfest for Ebola Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Some Sins Are Unforgivable | iBankCoin.com
- Last Stand Hill | iBankCoin.com
- Dollar Pushes Higher | Financial Sense
- High-Yield Credit Suffers Biggest Quarterly Loss Worldwide Since 2011 | ZeroHedge
- Does Surging Demand For Gold & Silver Coins Signal A Bottom? | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Inflation Drops To Fresh 5 Year Low, EURUSD Tumbles | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE INTERNET OF EVERYTHING: 2014 [SLIDE DECK] | Business Insider
- You'll Need An iPhone And A Dedicated App In Order To Download Apps For The... | Business Insider
- Kobe Bryant Took Another Jab At Former Lakers Coach Mike D'Antoni | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Kate Walsh's Mom Is Running A Great Ad Campaign For Her Daughter... | Business Insider
- Apple Was Going To Partner With PayPal On Apple Pay Until It Found Out PayPal... | Business Insider
- Why You Should Stay Away From the Ebola Frenzy in Biotech Stocks | TheStreet.com