Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Please Don't Blame The Fed: Alan Greenspan Says "Bubbles Are A Function Of Human Nature" | ZeroHedge
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- Europe Unveils Preliminary Sanctions Against Russia | ZeroHedge
- Settlements and Fines from TBTF Institutions Since the Crisis | ZeroHedge
- World Oil Production – Where Are We Headed? | Financial Sense
- Consensus Building for 2016 Stock Market Bubble, Crash | Financial Sense
- Will Argentina’s Debt Crisis Rock the Global Markets? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 Crucial Lessons Everyone Learns In Business School | Business Insider
- Markets Mixed as Geopolitical Gloom Balances Varied Economic News and Results | TheStreet.com
- Visa Profit Beats Expectations, But Stock Falls (V) | Business Insider
- This Is Where The Tech Giants Are Spending Their Money In DC | Business Insider
- Jack Black Tried To Walk Through Comic-Con Unnoticed As A Stormtrooper And Failed... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com