Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Lessons from Japan: Decades of Decay, Endless Monetary Expansion | Financial Sense
- Two Americas - One Photo | ZeroHedge
- 6 Charts That Show the Global Demographic Crisis Is Unfolding | ZeroHedge
- The EU: a 46 Trillion Euro Lehman Brothers? | ZeroHedge
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Stock Analysis 5-2-2016 (Video) | ZeroHedge
- With A Double Digit Lead In Indiana Polls, Trump Calls The Race: "It's Over, Cruz Can Not Win" | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: Drafting Women Means Equality In Slavery | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greenpeace publishes confidential US-EU trade deal documents | Business Insider
- Toddlers have shot 23 people in the US already this year | Business Insider
- Panetta: This is how the bin Laden raid went down | Business Insider
- This artist makes the most freakishly realistic action figures | Business Insider
- Here's the real reason why photos of Bin Laden's body won't... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Canada's oil and gas industry could be 'lower for a long time,... | Business Insider