Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: The Only Truly Compliant, Submissive Citizen In A Police State Is A Dead One | ZeroHedge
- IRS Scandal Deja Vu: Hillary Clinton's Email Server "Wiped Clean" | ZeroHedge
- Will Germany Build the Next Silicon Valley? | Financial Sense
- De-Dollarization Continues As Russia Seeks AIIB Membership | ZeroHedge
- "I'm Not Stupid" Monsanto Lobbyist Refuses To Drink Weedkiller After Proclaiming "It Won't Hurt You" | ZeroHedge
- The American Dream Part 2 - We Now Live In A "Pimpocracy" | ZeroHedge
- The Monetary Approach Reigns Supreme | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- British Prime Minister David Cameron is obsessed with a bizarre 1970s... | Business Insider
- America's crude oil export ban does more harm than good | Business Insider
- Why pandemic disease and war are so similar | Business Insider
- Serena thrashes US teen to advance at Miami | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Microsoft buys Office collaborator app LiveLoop | Business Insider
- World-power foreign ministers press for Iran deal | Business Insider