Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US To Slap Chinese Hackers With Sanctions Ahead Of Xi Visit | ZeroHedge
- "What If China Devalues To 8?" BofA Warns Of "Profound" Consequences For Commodities, Financial System | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Sep 2, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- 4 Charts Show Why This Rally May Become A Rout! | ZeroHedge
- Heresy! China Won't Stick To IMF, World Bank Lending "Religion" With AIIB | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Firms Edging Out Samsung and Apple in the Smartphone Industry | Financial Sense
- Is This Where The US Recession Is Hiding? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 1st of Tanzanian albino kids with missing limbs goes home... | Business Insider
- Twitter shares are surging ahead of a board meeting to discuss its CEO situation (TWTR... | Business Insider
- Stocks are bouncing back after an ugly start to the month (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USO, WTI, OIL, VDE... | Business Insider
- Prosecutors: Church shooting suspect to face death penalty... | Business Insider
- South Africa hunting reserve caters to bow and arrow... | Business Insider
- Worker who helped Clinton set up email server takes Fifth... | Business Insider
- 28 die in bombing of Yemen Shiite mosque claimed by IS | Business Insider