Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Cuts Interest Rates, Takes Number Of Central Banks Easing In 2015 To 21 | ZeroHedge
- 10 Reasons Washington Has War Fever | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Birth Of High-Frequency Trading | ZeroHedge
- MeeT JoHNNY JiHaD... | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: February 27 | ZeroHedge
- When Will the Fed Hike Rates? It All Comes Down to “Patience” | Financial Sense
- Gold Sovereigns Bought by Greeks in Volume - Bank Runs and New Greek Drachmas Designed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Blatter slams "shameful scenes" at Europa League ties... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Stanford's brightest were lining up to get jobs from these startups you'... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Iraq reopens Baghdad museum 12 years after looting | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton's 'obsession' with money... | Business Insider
- The Ferrari FF is a... | Business Insider