Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Portuguese Regulator Bans Short-Selling After Banco Espirito Santo Unveils Massive $5 Billion Loss | ZeroHedge
- I OFFER YOU A RARE GIFT | iBankCoin.com
- Our Totalitarian Future - Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- Robo-Advisors vs Online Brokers vs RIAs – Which is Best? | FundMyMutualFund
- GDP Sparks Gold Dump, Stock Pump | ZeroHedge
- Foreign Secretary Warns Russian Sanctions "Will Hit UK Economy" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Open Weak - Lose All July Gains | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BLACKROCK: Investor Fatigue Seems To Be Setting In | Business Insider
- Poker Player Gets Knocked Out Of A $1-Million Tournament With An Unreal Bad Beat | Business Insider
- A Russian Soldier's Instagram Posts May Be The Clearest Indication Of Moscow's... | Business Insider
- RANKED: The 8 Unhealthiest Restaurant Dishes In America | Business Insider
- Retailer Removes Mannequin With Visible Ribcage After Customers Complain | Business Insider
- The US And Europe May Have Just Sent A Ton Of Their Russian Business To China | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (TWTR, AAPL,... | Business Insider