Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Warns West "Remove Forces"; Begins Military Exercise On Ukraine Border | ZeroHedge
- The Chinese Housing Ponzi Exposed: "As We Sell Our First Apartments, We’ll Have Cash Flow To Build The Next Stage" | ZeroHedge
- Das: No Hard Landing for China, but Globalization Has Peaked | Financial Sense
- 60% Of China's Water "Too Polluted To Drink" | ZeroHedge
- Reports Are Not Yet Confirming Slowdown Was All Weather Related | Financial Sense
- Flash Boys Has Been Dethroned At The Top Of The Amazon Bestseller List By This Book | ZeroHedge
- Exactly Like 7 Years Ago? 2014 Is Turning Out To Be Eerily Similar To 2007 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Why Bitcoin Could Disrupt The Entrenched... | Business Insider
- Ronald McDonald Is Getting A Makeover, And He's Coming To Twitter | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Facebook Buys Mobile App Moves, A Fitness Diary With 4 Million Downloads | Business Insider
- This Russian Subaru Commercial Is A Dash Cam Parody Featuring A Brilliant Dog | Business Insider
- Larry Page Tried To Sell Google... | Business Insider
- Here's Why The Supreme Court May Have A Hard Time Understanding A Huge Technology Case | Business Insider