Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bill Dudley Explains Why The New York Fed Is Not A Subsidiary Of Goldman Sachs - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- 2015 Is Shaping Up to Be a “Turkey” of a Year for the U.S. Economy and Stock Market | Financial Sense
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- LooTeRS!!! | ZeroHedge
- This Is Why Rand Paul Is Hillary Clinton's Worst Nightmare | ZeroHedge
- View From Far Above | ZeroHedge
- Obama Tells Mexican Viewers How He Will Fix Immigration By Executive Diktat - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- UN blasts Thai junta for 'Hunger Games' detentions | Business Insider
- 10 Surprising Things That Are Worth Less Than Apple | TheStreet.com
- Here's What Happened When Steve Jobs Called Jon Stewart After He Made Fun... | Business Insider
- Why Cold Weather Doesn't Mean Global Warming Isn't Real | Business Insider
- 26 Unbelievable Photos From The Battered Heart Of Ukraine | Business Insider
- Economist On Philly Fed: 'Don't Take It Seriously' (DIA, SPY, QQQ... | Business Insider
- SEC Commissioner Says We're Wasting Money Trying To Protect Millionaires | Business Insider