Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- POWERFUL GOLD & SILVER COILED SPRINGS: Important Charts You Have To See | ZeroHedge
- The Four Horsemen of the Retirement Apocalypse | Financial Sense
- What First Amendment? Arizona Wants Power To Seize The Assets Of Protesters | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents | Financial Sense
- "There Must Not Be A Bail In": Germany Vows "No Debt Relief For Greece" | ZeroHedge
- CNN Responds To Being Blocked From White House Press Briefing | ZeroHedge
- White House Denies Axios' Report Which Denied Reuters Report About Trump's Border Tax | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nissan has one of the best engines out there — but its days could be numbered | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett hung newspapers from 7 market catastrophes on an office... | Business Insider
- 3 injured after man drove a vehicle into a pedestrian area... | Business Insider
- Berkshire Hathaway profits jump 15% (BRKA, BRKB) | Business Insider
- Former border patrol officials question Trump's... | Business Insider
- The 25 highest-paid NBA players of all time | Business Insider
- Elon Musk: Complaints of horrid working conditions at... | Business Insider