Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FOMC Minutes Confirm Economy Not Ready For Rate-Hike This Year, Worried About Inflation, "Global Risk" | ZeroHedge
- Despite Surging Job Cuts, Initial Jobless Claims Tumble Back Near 42 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- How to Become a Superforecaster | Financial Sense
- Unemployed Americans Are Happiest In 6 Months | ZeroHedge
- Ask Courageous Ben Bernanke Anything, Courtesy Of The WSJ | ZeroHedge
- Jobless Claims, Leading Economic Indicators Still Not Warning of Recession | Financial Sense
- The Real Reason For The Refugee Crisis You Won't Hear About In The Media | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stephen Hawking said we should be careful of AI, but his biggest mystery is women | Business Insider
- Snyder supports switching Flint water system back to... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Two Fed economists tried to replicate some top economic... | Business Insider
- 'Dateline NBC' gathers Bill Cosby accusers for... | Business Insider
- How these fashion entrepreneurs won a 4-month competition for a $100,000... | Business Insider
- Steve Jobs used to ask Jony Ive the same question almost... | Business Insider