Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hillary's Lead Over Trump Is Either 1% Or 12% Depending On Which Poll You Believe | ZeroHedge
- Brexit: Russia's Comfort Level Rises, US Loses Eurasian Plot | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan Lays Out "The Worst Case" | ZeroHedge
- South China Sea: Storm In A "Far Larger" Indian Ocean Teacup | ZeroHedge
- The First Casualty Of Brexit: Italy Prepares €40 Billion Bank Bailout | ZeroHedge
- Civil Uprising Escalates As 8th EU Nation Threatens Referendum | ZeroHedge
- The End Game Of Bubble Finance - Political Revolt | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tesla's giant factory opens in July even... | Business Insider
- I spent 2 nights sleeping in a converted taxi and the hardest part had nothing to do with... | Business Insider
- Audi figured out how to make this iconic supercar even better | Business Insider
- 9 special abilities that show how smart dogs really are | Business Insider
- Why you should never ask the hiring manager these 5 common interview questions... | Business Insider
- Here's why the Supreme Court ruling on Obama's executive... | Business Insider
- There is one drug in the world that can make you smarter —... | Business Insider