Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures, Dollar Slide; European Stocks At 3-Week Lows As "Trump Reality Sets In" | ZeroHedge
- China Says It Is Ready To Assume "World Leadership", Slams Western Democracy As "Flawed" | ZeroHedge
- National Park Service BTFO: Cucked Agency Ordered to Cease Using Twitter After Mocking Trump Inauguration | ZeroHedge
- WikiLeaks Slams Trump, Urges Hackers To Reveal His Tax Returns | ZeroHedge
- How To Predict The Behavior Of Globalists | ZeroHedge
- A Trade War Is in No One's Interest | Financial Sense
- Weekly Market Recap Jan 22, 2017 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's millennials stuck in their parents' basement may finally be able... | Business Insider
- Iran was caught importing potentially banned missile... | Business Insider
- TIFFANY & CO.: Trump Tower is killing our business (... | Business Insider
- A bill has already been introduced in Congress to remove the US from... | Business Insider
- Minority interest in self-defense... | Business Insider
- There's a Snapchat beta that lets you test new features before anyone else... | Business Insider
- Trump's supporters looking forward to what's next as their choice is sworn in as... | Business Insider