Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brazil's Banana Scoundrels Will Now Win Their Olympics | ZeroHedge
- The Schizophrenic Fed | Financial Sense
- Global Stocks Slide, Futs Flat; Commodities Down On Stronger Dollar As Hike Odds Reprice Higher | ZeroHedge
- Illinois Governor Furious After Pension Fund Cuts Returns Forecast, Sticking Taxpayers With "Crippling" Tax Hike | ZeroHedge
- Echo Boomers Will Fire Up Housing Market | Financial Sense
- The Deep State (And The Rise Of The Unspeakable) | ZeroHedge
- July New Home Sales Soar to 12.4% Month-over-Month, Surprises Forecast | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The top 5 digital trends for 2016 | Business Insider
- Trouble's brewing in Canada | Business Insider
- Drones are about to fill the skies within the next 5 years... | Business Insider
- Joe Scarborough is trolling Donald Trump with a new nickname | Business Insider
- Germany charges teen girl who stabbed... | Business Insider
- The maker of EpiPens says it gives thousands to schools free — and it may get huge... | Business Insider
- 'A very wise decision': Donald Trump reacts to Huma Abedin... | Business Insider