Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Let’s See if This Has Legs | iBankCoin.com
- IEX Records Its Highest Volume Day Yet | ZeroHedge
- THROW THEM OFF THE CLIFFS!!! | iBankCoin.com
- John Kerry Speaks On Ukraine De-escalation: Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- 4 Key Reasons for CAPEX Accelerating | Financial Sense
- ECB Moving Closer to Unconventional Policy | Financial Sense
- HFT Firm CEO Seeks Taxpayer Dollars To Save His Hockey Team | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Acclaimed Directors Who Have Never Had A Box Office Hit | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- 'The Following' Actor Has To Film Every Scene Twice To Play... | Business Insider
- A Father Took A Video Of His Daughter Every Week For 14... | Business Insider
- New Cars And Racetracks Are Coming Soon From Robot Toy Company Anki | Business Insider
- The First Thing You Need To Figure Out To Be A Good Trader | Business Insider
- These Numbers Show That Box CEO Aaron Levie Is A Genius | Business Insider