Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Tower Of Babel Comes To Paris: The Folly Of Obama's "War" On ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Can Gold Finally Recover? | Financial Sense
- Congress Brings 'Atlas Shrugged' To America With This New Bill | ZeroHedge
- 47% of Chinese Billionaires Want to Leave China Within 5 Years | Financial Sense
- GDP Watch: Summer 2014 Was World's Warmest Ever | ZeroHedge
- USDJPY Opens At 6-Year Highs, Extreme 'Relative Strength' Signals 30% Drop Potential | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 19, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Scientists Discovered What Makes Someone A Good Dancer | Business Insider
- Inside The iPhone 6: Teardown Reveals It Costs Only $227 In Parts | Business Insider
- Singapore Grand Prix: Live Report | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: CEO... | StreetInsider.com
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- This GIF Shows How Unemployment Swept Across America After The... | Business Insider
- Hamilton wins Singapore GP as Rosberg limps out | Business Insider