Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- David Rosenberg Throws Up On The "Trump Rally" - Here's Why | ZeroHedge
- Pentagon May Receive Over $600 Billion Despite Hiding Additional $125 Billion ‘Waste’ | ZeroHedge
- Gallup CEO Warns: "America Inc.'s Running On Empty...And It's Too Big To Turn Around" | ZeroHedge
- Colorado "Hamilton Electors" Sue To Block Trump, Void Vote Mandate | ZeroHedge
- The Equation That Explains It All | ZeroHedge
- Our "Gaslight" Financial System | ZeroHedge
- A Pessimists' Guide To 2017: When Everything That Can Go Wrong, Does Go Wrong | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 50 best places to work in 2017, according to employees | Business Insider
- THE SMARTWATCH REPORT: Forecasts, adoption trends,... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Court blocks New York City from discarding... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Tony Robbins shares the best career advice he's ever been given | Business Insider
- Amtrak will start using high-speed trains in 2021 — but your trip will... | Business Insider