Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks
Cyber Monday is coming and before that you can count on the online deals thanks to Black Friday. Mastery is going with the five best stocks that will tick higher thanks to the millions about to be spent online. Those stocks are Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), Google Inc. (GOOG), Best Buy Co. (BBY), Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN), EBay Inc. (EBAY).
Of the five we like Amazon.com (AMZN) and Ebay (EBAY) the most. Thanks to stocks falling since President Obama's reelection and everyone selling on 'Fiscal Cliff' fears its left these 5 stocks up to 8% cheaper in less than one week. Here's the quick run down in order of preference on these 5 online retailers (with WMT and BBY still a brick and mortar operation)
1. Amazon.com Inc 's (AMZN) is trading at $220.60 and its shares are 24.31% from its 52-week low.
2. EBAY Inc 's (EBAY) is trading at $ 46.52 and its shares are now 9.5% from its 12 month high.
3. Google Inc 's (GOOG) is trading at $ 647.26 and its shares are 19.64% from its 52-week high.
4. Wal-Mart Stores Inc 's (WMT) is trading at $ 68.72 and its shares are now 12.92% from its 12 month high.
5. Best Buy (BBY) is trading at $15.25 and its shares are 5.7% from its 52-week low.
Best Buy is a gamble, the stock has lost 13% in the last month and 34% in 2012. However with traders looking for action while the world waits for the U.S. to either pass or fail on the 'Fiscal Cliff' these stocks should catch some positive action. Its not really what Congress and the President agree on, its how will the market perceive their decisions. Let's hope the big rating agencies hold off on downgrading the U.S. while we get our shit together.
Holiday shopping is about to begin, starting with pre-Thanksgiving sales, Black Friday deals, and whatever marketing campaign these retailers come up with between now and Christmas. The new monthly Amazon Prime for $7.99 is sure to attract consumers looking to save money on shipping. Even if they sign-up for the next two months that a big chunk of revenue the company can rake in every Q4 going forward. There are plenty of reasons to like these stocks today, even more so to use their websites to buy gifts for yourself and loved ones. Let the online shopping madness begin!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, EBAY, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Rot Within, Part I: Our Ponzi Economy | ZeroHedge
- A Great Period of Annihilation | iBankCoin.com
- Why "The US Should Have Already Panicked," The Sectarian Divide Mapped Out | ZeroHedge
- Putin Speaks: Will Respond "Adequately" To Ongoing NATO Buildup; "Wont Tighten Screws" In Response To Threats | ZeroHedge
- Chart Of The Day: For Caterpillar The "Great Recovery" Is Just As Bad As The Great Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- US: Just TRUST Us, We Wouldn't Lie … and Those Iraq War Lies Are ANCIENT HISTORY | ZeroHedge
- Apple's Quarter In Charts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Twitter Has A Massive Diversity Problem, And These Two Charts Prove It (TWTR) | Business Insider
- Dick's Sporting Goods Cuts 400 Jobs Since Americans Are Less... | Business Insider
- 5 Great Places to Retire Without a Car | TheStreet.com
- WHITE HOUSE: Obamacare Actually Won In Federal Court Today | Business Insider
- We Got Some Dirt On The Secret Payment Feature Snapchat Is Building | Business Insider
- Argentina Just Played Its Final Card... And It Lost | Business Insider
- Now California Might Get Tesla's Gigafactory After All (TSLA) | Business Insider