Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks
Cyber Monday is coming and before that you can count on the online deals thanks to Black Friday. Mastery is going with the five best stocks that will tick higher thanks to the millions about to be spent online. Those stocks are Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), Google Inc. (GOOG), Best Buy Co. (BBY), Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN), EBay Inc. (EBAY).
Of the five we like Amazon.com (AMZN) and Ebay (EBAY) the most. Thanks to stocks falling since President Obama's reelection and everyone selling on 'Fiscal Cliff' fears its left these 5 stocks up to 8% cheaper in less than one week. Here's the quick run down in order of preference on these 5 online retailers (with WMT and BBY still a brick and mortar operation)
1. Amazon.com Inc 's (AMZN) is trading at $220.60 and its shares are 24.31% from its 52-week low.
2. EBAY Inc 's (EBAY) is trading at $ 46.52 and its shares are now 9.5% from its 12 month high.
3. Google Inc 's (GOOG) is trading at $ 647.26 and its shares are 19.64% from its 52-week high.
4. Wal-Mart Stores Inc 's (WMT) is trading at $ 68.72 and its shares are now 12.92% from its 12 month high.
5. Best Buy (BBY) is trading at $15.25 and its shares are 5.7% from its 52-week low.
Best Buy is a gamble, the stock has lost 13% in the last month and 34% in 2012. However with traders looking for action while the world waits for the U.S. to either pass or fail on the 'Fiscal Cliff' these stocks should catch some positive action. Its not really what Congress and the President agree on, its how will the market perceive their decisions. Let's hope the big rating agencies hold off on downgrading the U.S. while we get our shit together.
Holiday shopping is about to begin, starting with pre-Thanksgiving sales, Black Friday deals, and whatever marketing campaign these retailers come up with between now and Christmas. The new monthly Amazon Prime for $7.99 is sure to attract consumers looking to save money on shipping. Even if they sign-up for the next two months that a big chunk of revenue the company can rake in every Q4 going forward. There are plenty of reasons to like these stocks today, even more so to use their websites to buy gifts for yourself and loved ones. Let the online shopping madness begin!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, EBAY, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fly Buys: $TSL, $RUBI | iBankCoin.com
- Second US Spy Busted In Germany In One Week | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Psychology Begins to Change | Financial Sense
- America - Before & After (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Germany Expels CIA Chief Over Spying Scandal Amid "Deep Rift" | ZeroHedge
- A Dramatic Reenactment of Chess on Vacation | iBankCoin.com
- Gold And China's Challenge To The "Narrative Of Central Bank Omnipotence" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (AAPL, GOOG,... | Business Insider
- Obama Administration Releases Lengthy Statement After Glenn Greenwald Report... | Business Insider
- The Simple Reason NBA Teams Willingly Overpay For Some Non-Superstar... | Business Insider
- Interns At Twitter Make The Equivalent Of $81,000 A Year — And They're Not Even The Best-... | Business Insider
- GE Is Building A Microwave That Will Count The Calories In Your Food | Business Insider
- Some Guy Created This Awesome Video Of Spacecraft From 'Star Wars' Taking Over A... | Business Insider