Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Admits "Economic Downturn Just Beginning", Slashes Salary Guidelines | ZeroHedge
- Mallaby knives Greenspan following gold comments | ZeroHedge
- Yuan Strengthens After Rebound In China Exports, Trade Balance Disappoints | ZeroHedge
- Gallup CEO Warns: "America Inc.'s Running On Empty...And It's Too Big To Turn Around" | ZeroHedge
- Factory Orders Surged Most In 16 Months (Before The Election) | ZeroHedge
- This Is the Purge We All Knew Was Coming: "Shutting Down Extremist Content" | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Pension Showdown: Mayor Seeks to “Target Those Who Got Rich From System” | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Investors just got another sign that Sears is doomed (SHLD) | Business Insider
- Tony Robbins explains the key to becoming a business owner | Business Insider
- Cuban small business owners are urging Trump to continue... | Business Insider
- Amazon announces two co-projects with Intel to expand Alexa... | Business Insider
- Retailers are pushing omnichannel for the holidays | Business Insider
- A tiny version of Hell on Earth exists in Cleveland, Ohio | Business Insider
- The 10 best iPhone apps of 2016, according to Apple (AAPL) | Business Insider