Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Recap May 2, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Frontrunning: May 2 | ZeroHedge
- Two Americas - One Photo | ZeroHedge
- Puerto Rico Says Will Default Tomorrow, Begs Congress For Help "Or Else Crisis Will Get Worse" | ZeroHedge
- Apple Runs Afoul of China’s Changing Internet | Financial Sense
- Leaked Docs Reveal TTIP Trade Deal In Jeopardy As "Irreconcilable Differences" Emerge | ZeroHedge
- You're Next! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 20 best-selling games of the last year | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- A man with a full-time job... | Business Insider
- This NYC yogi does yoga with her rescue dog | Business Insider
- European fintech funding deals have tripled, but the Brexit threat... | Business Insider
- Understand the payments industry in one hour with this report | Business Insider