Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe Weakens Again As Investors Seek The Safety Of... Portuguese Stocks! | ZeroHedge
- Stocks For Your “Buy the Dip Grab Bag” | iBankCoin.com
- An Interesting Quirk to Consider | iBankCoin.com
- To Celebrate The Bull Market Anniversary, Sbarro Files Second Bankruptcy In Three Years | ZeroHedge
- And the Winner Is… | iBankCoin.com
- Runner Screen | iBankCoin.com
- A Divergence Among Nasdaq 100 Stocks | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Use This Hidden Feature In YouTube To Stream An Unlimited Amount Of Music | Business Insider
- REVEALED: How Bill Ackman Has Been Lobbying To Bring Down A Company That He's Bet $1... | Business Insider
- This One Image Shows The Incredible Power Of China's... | Business Insider
- Here's A Solid Gold Flappy Bird For The Ultimate Fan Of The Game | Business Insider
- Why Harry Reid Is Going Nuclear On The Koch Brothers | Business Insider
- U.S. Attorney General: Rise In Heroin Overdoses... | Business Insider
- BRIAN BELSKI: 3 Reasons Investors Should Pick Value Over Growth Strategies (SPY, DIA... | Business Insider