Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Treasury Yields Near 2014 Lows As S&P Hits Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- The Decline Of Influence | ZeroHedge
- TIME TO PLAY LOTTO | iBankCoin.com
- Efficient Markets? August Oil Futures Flash Smash & Crash Into Expiry | ZeroHedge
- Foster’s: Australian for Breakout | iBankCoin.com
- "Is College Worth It?" - Here Is The Fed's Answer In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Why a Single Bail-In For a Country Few Can Find On a Globe Matters to EVERYONE | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Experts Say MH17 Passengers Were Probably Unconscious Before They Knew What Was Happening | Business Insider
- Investors Taking On Junk Bonds Could Be In For A Nasty Surprise | Business Insider
- FAA LIFTS BAN ON FLIGHTS TO ISRAEL | Business Insider
- A Russian Billionaire Plans To Open A $500 Million Theme Park In Moscow | Business Insider
- Former Employees Sue Apple For Unpaid Wages | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg Got A Little Snippy When Asked Why A ‘Payments... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com