Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caught On A Hot Mic In 1992, Larry King Assures Bill Clinton: "Ted Turner Would Serve You" | ZeroHedge
- New Evidence Reveals Iran Evaded Sanctions, Continued Nuclear Weapon Development With Venezuela | ZeroHedge
- The EpiPen Scandal Is Worse Than You Think: What You’re Not Being Told | ZeroHedge
- Is the UK Economy Doing Better Post-Brexit? | Financial Sense
- Why Russia Won't Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Confidence In The Fed Is Sinking Fast | ZeroHedge
- Europe: The Substitution Of A Population | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- America has a $376 billion problem | Business Insider
- The EpiPen pricing-surge scandal brings out the worst parts of our government... | Business Insider
- Merkel: EU nations must not to refuse Muslim migrants | Business Insider
- The rich are getting more secretive with their money... | Business Insider
- 8 strategies that will make you more... | Business Insider
- Silicon Valley investor says the... | Business Insider