Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- RBC: "We Are Seeing A Complete Breakdown In The Model" | ZeroHedge
- Ivanka Trump Gets West Wing Office, Access To 'Classified Information' | ZeroHedge
- Did Artificial Intelligence Deny You Credit? | Financial Sense
- Is This The Sound Of The Bottom Falling Out Of The Auto Industry? | ZeroHedge
- Russian Billionaire Deripaska Responds To AP Story On Manafort Ties | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Building "Robo-Adviser" For Its 'Poor' Clients (A.K.A. Those With Only $1 Million To Invest) | ZeroHedge
- Banks Stocks could underperform for years (Update) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Millionaires in the UK think Brexit will make them even... | Business Insider
- Stocks have been soaring for years — even though earnings have gone nowhere | Business Insider
- TRUMP THREATENS HOUSE REPUBLICANS: If you vote against the healthcare bill, '... | Business Insider
- Tony Robbins: 'I can tell you the secret to happiness in... | Business Insider
- A Harvard professor explains how to train your brain to... | Business Insider
- 'Where was your interest in leaks then?': CNN anchor confronts GOP senator... | Business Insider
- Jimmy Kimmel thinks he knows the real reason behind Ivanka Trump... | Business Insider