Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Despite Abysmal Weather, Feb Pending Homes Sales Surge By Most In 9 Months | ZeroHedge
- Rick Santelli Has to be Pissed | iBankCoin.com
- Will Germany Build the Next Silicon Valley? | Financial Sense
- "We're Just One Archduke Away..." | ZeroHedge
- Week Ahead is Short but Eventful | ZeroHedge
- LiBeRTY HaNDS UP... | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Now you can book a plumber or housecleaner on Amazon in 60 seconds (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Lee Kuan Yew Singapore state funeral: LIVE REPORT | Business Insider
- This animated map shows how European languages... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Europe's consumers are at their most bullish since 2007 | Business Insider
- Tsunami warning after Papua New Guinea hit by 7.7 quake | Business Insider
- Conte set for tense friendly against England | Business Insider