Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mysterious Buying And Selling By China Distorts Mid-East Oil Price, Baffles Traders | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Sep 2, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- "If I Don't Come Home, Look After My Wife": What Happens In China If You Sell Stocks | ZeroHedge
- The Scariest Chart For Global Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Warns: The #1 Terrorist Group Is You, Domestic Citizens | ZeroHedge
- The Economics Of Bernie Sanders | ZeroHedge
- And The Options Market Breaks (Again) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Three sentences from Deutsche Bank's... | Business Insider
- The Raiders paid Trent Richardson $600,000 and then cut him before the season even started | Business Insider
- 'Jurassic National Monument' proposal gets local... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- 13 million children denied education by Mideast wars: UN | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Chung claims interference in FIFA presidential poll | Business Insider