Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The War In Afghanistan Is A Good Thing (If You're A Drug-Dealer) | ZeroHedge
- Kotlikoff: America "Dead Broke" - $199 Trillion in the Red | Financial Sense
- What investors need to know about USAs FOREX rules | ZeroHedge
- Anti-US Sabotage Suspected After Massive Fire Breaks Out Near NATO Headquarters In Turkey | ZeroHedge
- Stoeferle: Helicopter Money Coming and It Will Boost Gold Market to New Highs | Financial Sense
- Michael Hudson Exposes 2016's Real 'Class War': Krugman's Neocon Neoliberalism Vs Trump's Righteous Populism | ZeroHedge
- S&P Warns of Rising Global Default Wave | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's about to be a big change in the bond market | Business Insider
- A common belief about working out might be bogus — and it's good news for anyone trying to tone... | Business Insider
- RANKED: We tried 7 food delivery services... | Business Insider
- The 10 US destinations where your money will go the furthest this summer | Business Insider
- How to convince people you're a wine expert when you really aren... | Business Insider
- The cost of buying vs. renting a home in all 50 states | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek