Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Direct Edge Breaks | ZeroHedge
- STTG Q1 2014 Reader Survey | FundMyMutualFund
- Putin Tells Merkel "Ukraine On The Verge Of A Civil War" As Germany Agrees To Re-Sell Russian Gas To Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- No End to Central Bank Meddling as ECB Embraces ‘Quantitative Easing’, Faulty Logic | Financial Sense
- The Market Is Too Dependent on Hopes That Await Evidence | Financial Sense
- Year of the Gas | Financial Sense
- MY CURRENT ANALYSIS ON THIS SITUATION WE FIND OURSELVES IN | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- PAYMENTS INSIDER: Apple And NFC — Big Retailers... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- A Top Executive Joined Payment Startup Clinkle, Then Quit 24 Hours Later —... | Business Insider
- STOCKS CLIMB, NASDAQ LAGS AGAIN: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Ukraine's Central Bank Announces Massive Rate Hike | Business Insider
- Here Are The Angry Handwritten Notes Donald Trump Sends To Reporters Who Cover... | Business Insider
- The Official Trailer For 'Gone Girl' Is Finally Here, And It Looks As Chilling As The Book... | Business Insider