Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Gloves Come Off: Moody's Warns Of Greek "Deposit Freeze" As Schauble "Won't Rule Out Default" | ZeroHedge
- Core Consumer Prices Jump Most Since March 2006 Thanks To Surging Healthcare Costs | ZeroHedge
- When Europe Gets Greece’s Jingle Mail: Dealing With Default | Financial Sense
- Where America's Airplanes Go To Die | ZeroHedge
- Suicide Bomber Detonates In Saudi Mosque, ISIS Suspected | ZeroHedge
- Even Harvard Economists Admit Fed Policy Has "Created Dangerous Risks" | ZeroHedge
- You Thought I Cared About Your ‘Top Picks’? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- PayPal just got hit with a $25 million fine... | Business Insider
- Sponsors pressure FIFA amid fresh Qatar worker abuse... | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- STOCKS HIT ALL-TIME HIGHS, OIL SPIKES: Here's what you need to know (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USO, WTI,... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Most Americans have never tried the most popular beer in the world | Business Insider
- OBAMA: 'It's my name on this' if Iran nuke deal... | Business Insider