Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Continues to Expand | Financial Sense
- China’s Market Finally Looks Like a Buy | Financial Sense
- Euro Eases to New 2014 Lows | Financial Sense
- Indexation Is A Socialist Way Of Allocating Capital | ZeroHedge
- So You Want To Launder Money Out Of China? | ZeroHedge
- America's Lost Decade: Typical Household Wealth Has Plunged 36% Since 2003 | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Initial Jobless Claims and the S&P 500 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Samsung Plans To Hire 'Like Crazy’ In Silicon Valley To Find The ‘Next Big Thing... | Business Insider
- People In New York City And The Midwest Aren't Very Happy | Business Insider
- Fixed, An App That Just Raised $1.2 Million, Fights Your Parking Tickets For You... | Business Insider
- Apple May Be Planning Some Big Changes For Its Retail Stores And Genius Bar (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Refiners Are a No-No Right Now, Stick With US Oil Exploration Companies | TheStreet.com
- Russian Rebels Involved In Shooting Down MH17 Were From... | Business Insider
- I Used Google Shopping Express Once And Now I Never Want To Leave My House Again | Business Insider