Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: Obama's Frightening Ferguson Fiasco | ZeroHedge
- Ferguson Tonight: Nelly, The Negro Spring, Live Fire From Protesters' Direction, Police Unleash Tear Gas, Flash-Bangs - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Why The Casino Is Dangerous: There Is Nothing Below | ZeroHedge
- A Brief History Of US Money | ZeroHedge
- Core CPI Rises At Slowest Pace In 14 Months As Food Costs Jump | ZeroHedge
- Top Pick(s) This Week | iBankCoin.com
- BEARS POLEAXED IN MIDSUMMER RALLY | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Twitter Has Changed A Core Function Of How Twitter Works — And Users Are... | Business Insider
- Rebels Inside The Bank Of England Are Fighting Mark Carney's Low... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Here Are 10 Countries Hoarding Enormous Piles Of Gold (GLD) | Business Insider
- How Tesla Stretches Earnings Quality | TheStreet.com
- Virgin America’s Final Push Into Airline Club Brings Raid on Southwest's Home | TheStreet.com
- Cramer Answers Twitter Questions on Walmart, Yelp, Kinder Morgan | TheStreet.com