Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- And The NYSE Breaks... | ZeroHedge
- Big Misses for Retail Sales, NY Manufacturing | Financial Sense
- Vatican Blesses Porsche, Blocks Plebs From Sistine Chapel | ZeroHedge
- Is This Why Stocks Are Soaring? | ZeroHedge
- Guess Who Wasn't Shorting Treasurys | ZeroHedge
- Moving to a Different State May Significantly Improve Your Retirement Goals | Financial Sense
- McDonalds Sales Plunge In Worst Month Since 2003 Following Dollar Meal "Sticker Shock" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Monica Lewinsky Has Joined Twitter | Business Insider
- 13 Things We Just Learned About Conservatives And... | Business Insider
- Drogba on target in Chelsea rout of Maribor | Business Insider
- Bill Simmons Returns, Doesn't Call Out ESPN, Says He Was Bored So He Came Up With A New Way... | Business Insider
- These Are The People Who Track Down Ebola | Business Insider
- ANDREESSEN: The American Middle Class Is A Historical Accident | Business Insider