Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Charting Irrational Credit Bubble Exuberance Euphoria | ZeroHedge
- What Did Obama Know About The IRS (And When)? | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 17 | ZeroHedge
- The World's Uberwealthy Scramble To Buy Greek Isles | ZeroHedge
- The Ugly Truth Behind Spain's First Trade Surplus In Over 40 Years | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Night at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- Long-Term Breakout | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NYPD Say Fatal West Village Shooting A 'Hate Crime' | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Slump; S&P... | StreetInsider.com
- Ben Bernanke Gives A Shout-Out To English Majors | Business Insider
- The King Of Spain Is Giving Up His Yacht As The Recession Continues | Business Insider
- If You Really Want To, Here's How YOU Can Pull Off Mark Cuban's... | Business Insider
- What's Tough And Awesome About Being A Well-Known Couple In Silicon Valley | Business Insider
- Up To 10% Of BBDO's American Staff Is Being Laid Off [THE BRIEF] | Business Insider