Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Kind of Power Will China Become? | Financial Sense
- Why We Won’t Have a “Lehman Moment” in the 2016 Crash | Financial Sense
- Canada Sells Nearly Half Of All Its Gold Reserves | ZeroHedge
- Through The Looking Glass On Rates | ZeroHedge
- The Curious Case Of The "Strong" January Retail Sales: It Was All In The Seasonal Adjustment | ZeroHedge
- Why The Federal Reserve Always "Happens" To Be Wrong | ZeroHedge
- Amid Low Oil Prices, OPEC's Divisions Deepen | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are the best luggage brands | Business Insider
- Someone paid almost $100,000 for a bottle of McDonald’s Special Sauce | Business Insider
- The E-Commerce Strategies Report:... | Business Insider
- Peyton Manning's mention of Budweiser... | Business Insider
- A 'secret apartment' was just discovered in the Berlin... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk revealed how you can reserve the new $35,000 Tesla | Business Insider
- Cracks in the global economy are making the oil glut worse | Business Insider