Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Just What Sort of Stupid Market is This? | iBankCoin.com
- It’s Good to Be the King Dollar | iBankCoin.com
- Fed Comments Should Spur Positivity | Financial Sense
- China About to Miss the 7.5% GDP Growth Target | Financial Sense
- Stocks Slide As Gartman Goes "Long Of One Unit Of The US Equity Market:" | ZeroHedge
- France Releases Video Of Its First Airstrike Against ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Jackie DeAngelis Blows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Western militaries scramble to aid Ebola-hit west Africa | Business Insider
- 4 Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher Into Breakout Territory | TheStreet.com
- Apple Pay, Mobile Payments, And NFC:... | Business Insider
- Italy celebrates 80 years of national treasure Sophia... | Business Insider
- Cops Are Using Power Tools To Break Up And Arrest Immigration Protesters In... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Yelp's 2014 a Sorry Follow Up to '13, But Analysts Optimistic | TheStreet.com