Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Doug Casey Warns "Every American Needs To Be Concerned Right Now" | ZeroHedge
- French Socialist Primary Winner Proposes Tax On Robots, Universal Income, Right Of Foreigners To Vote | ZeroHedge
- Trump to Renegotiate NAFTA with Mexico and Canada | ZeroHedge
- Why A Bitcoin ETF May Not Be Coming Any Time Soon | ZeroHedge
- Fakewood EXPOSED: Where Fake News began | ZeroHedge
- 2017 Will Be An Important Year For The Currency Wars | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price Up Through 'Key' $1207 Level as 'Brexit Means UK Out of Single Market' | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- McDonald's can't keep up with its all-day-breakfast launch (MCD) | Business Insider
- TRUMP: We're going to 'cut regulations by 75%' and impose a... | Business Insider
- Like everything else at college, campus dining halls have become... | Business Insider
- Hedge funds are making 'extreme' bets on the impact of Trump | Business Insider
- Here's Tom Brady's résumé from when he didn't think he'd make it in the NFL... | Business Insider
- Tesla's Autopilot investigation could change the nature of... | Business Insider
- The SEC is investigating why it took so long for... | Business Insider