Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How The World's Most Leveraged Hedge Fund Got Away With Insider Trading | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Suffers 4th Biggest Drop Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- The Swiss Referendum On Gold: What's Missing From The Debate | ZeroHedge
- Cutting Oil Production Will Not Solve OPEC’s Problems | Financial Sense
- LIVE FROM THE FERGUSON RIOTS (sort of) | iBankCoin.com
- Explosive Excrement Topples Building In China, 15 Injured | ZeroHedge
- I Bought The $HABT | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Protesters Shut Down New York Bridges Over Ferguson... | Business Insider
- Dustin Hoffman wants 'love story' with Judi Dench | Business Insider
- How Apple Is Absolutely Poised to Win Black Friday 2014 | TheStreet.com
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Putin Just Tightened His Control Of The East Black Sea | Business Insider
- Obama Calls For Violent Ferguson Protesters To Be Prosecuted | Business Insider
- University Of Virginia Students And Frat Respond To The Alleged Sexual... | Business Insider