Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DON’T RUN OVER A BABY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET! | Altucher Confidential
- 2-Year T-Note Shows Path for FOMC | Financial Sense
- The Recovery On Nobody’s Radar | iBankCoin.com
- A Day In The Life Of A Falling BRIC | ZeroHedge
- BLOOD IN THE STREETS | iBankCoin.com
- This is Going to Push the US into Recession and Crush Stocks | ZeroHedge
- US Factory Orders Drop For 6th Month In A Row - Worst Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ADP: Job growth in January was way better than we first thought | Business Insider
- The most important cities in the world for the super-rich | Business Insider
- We now have an explanation for Friday's horrendous economic report | Business Insider
- A group of female Twitter execs and alums has joined up to invest in and... | Business Insider
- The battle for New York City's most expensive penthouse is ON | Business Insider
- 8 things no one should ever do at the gym | Business Insider
- Harrison Ford badly hurt in LA plane crash | Business Insider