Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Despite Surprise Rate-Hike, Russian Ruble Crashes Most In 6 Years | ZeroHedge
- How Well Does the CPI Measure Individuals’ Health Care Burden? | Financial Sense
- Bank of Japan Reaction Context: Nikkei 225 Is Up 1000 Points In 7 Hours | ZeroHedge
- Putin To Western Elites: Play-Time Is Over | ZeroHedge
- Investors Intelligence: Initiation of Strong New Uptrend | Financial Sense
- U.S. Regulators Easing Mortgage Credit Requirements | Financial Sense
- Let me get this straight… | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Africa football body denies 'deal' to delay... | Business Insider
- LeBron James Says His Homecoming Is One Of The... | Business Insider
- The Bizarre Reason The NFL Has Gotten So Lucky With Peyton Manning Vs. Tom Brady... | Business Insider
- Charlie Rangel Says Some Republicans 'Believe That... | Business Insider
- China Wobbled Again | Business Insider
- Peyton Manning Is Still Miles Ahead Of Tom Brady In Career Earnings | Business Insider
- China manufacturing growth slows in October: govt | Business Insider