Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Police Reportedly Rage, De Blasio's "Hands Are Dripping With Blood" | ZeroHedge
- Mish’s Take: What’s Behind the Plunge in Oil? Boon to Spending or Recessionary? | Financial Sense
- Judge Rules Obama's Abuse Of Executive Orders Is "Unconstitutional" | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street Gets A Merry Christmas Main Street Gets Keynesian Coal | ZeroHedge
- Thanks For Asking | iBankCoin.com
- Dollar Consolidates Gains, Oil Steadies, Ruble Recovers | Financial Sense
- Conrad Black: The Saudis Fear Western Alliance With Iran; Crashing Oil Is Their Retaliation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Gabbiadini saves Sampdoria on possible swansong | Business Insider
- China promises medical care for HIV-positive boy:... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Apple Will Earn $3 Billion Because The iPhone 6 Starts With A Pitiful Amount Of Storage... | Business Insider
- NYPD Officers Turn Their Backs On Mayor De Blasio | Business Insider
- 23 Excellent Craft Distilleries You've Never Heard Of | Business Insider
- Sony Explains Why It Made 'The Interview' And Says It'd Make The... | Business Insider