Dumpster Diving for Stocks (RIMM, AMD, NOK)
Trading terrible and lying in the dumpster today are shares of Research in Motion (RIMM), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) and of course Nokia (NOK). Let's get dirty with these down on their luck companies.
RIM (RIMM) can't convince anyone their company is worth anything. The Blackberry maker is trading just 2% away from its 52-week low at $7.29 a share. Everyone has passed on buying this company and many are wondering how much longer they will stay in business. Besides corporate America do you know anyone who still wants to use any product created by RIM? Turns out Research in Motion customers are forming contingency plans in the event the RIM's network is disrupted by a breakup of the company or some other business event.
AMD (AMD) is hurting today down 10% and trading under $5 a share. Yesterday AMD warned it was going to deliver a weak Q2 with revenue down 11% when compared to last year's results. The company's guidance will not be much better and they are blaming weak sales in China and Europe. Wah! Since July 3rd AMD shares are down 16% and 37% since March.
Nokia (NOK) once again blessing its shareholders with a new 12 month low today and its fitting to stay above $1.80 a share. Nothing new to report here and if you still care check out Nokia under $2 a Share.
Bottom line: NOK, AMD, and RIMM are nothing but trash at the moment. They could bounce back but its comes with a large amount of risk. Mastery likes in order of a potential rebound: NOK, AMD, RIMM.
3 DUMPSTER DIVE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Has The E&P Industry Lost Touch With Reality? | ZeroHedge
- The Irony Of Market Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- There Is No Exit: Why China's Plunge Protection Is Here To Stay | ZeroHedge
- Biotech Slide Sends Nasdaq, Small Caps Reeling | ZeroHedge
- US Economic & Consumer Confidence Plunges To 10-Month Lows As "Hope" Crashes | ZeroHedge
- Are You Brave Enough? | iBankCoin.com
- Yield Curve Flashing Yellow | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suspicion and animosity makes Tour success Froome's... | Business Insider
- The US has a crazy way of crushing tanks without... | Business Insider
- Watch this guy eat live scorpions at a famous Beijing food court | Business Insider
- China escalator swallows toddler's mother: report | Business Insider
- Authorities are hunting down the hunter who... | Business Insider
- Mass shootings are so common in the US that you don't even hear about most... | Business Insider
- These amazing colorized photographs bring World War I to life | Business Insider