Dumpster Diving for Stocks (RIMM, AMD, NOK)
Trading terrible and lying in the dumpster today are shares of Research in Motion (RIMM), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) and of course Nokia (NOK). Let's get dirty with these down on their luck companies.
RIM (RIMM) can't convince anyone their company is worth anything. The Blackberry maker is trading just 2% away from its 52-week low at $7.29 a share. Everyone has passed on buying this company and many are wondering how much longer they will stay in business. Besides corporate America do you know anyone who still wants to use any product created by RIM? Turns out Research in Motion customers are forming contingency plans in the event the RIM's network is disrupted by a breakup of the company or some other business event.
AMD (AMD) is hurting today down 10% and trading under $5 a share. Yesterday AMD warned it was going to deliver a weak Q2 with revenue down 11% when compared to last year's results. The company's guidance will not be much better and they are blaming weak sales in China and Europe. Wah! Since July 3rd AMD shares are down 16% and 37% since March.
Nokia (NOK) once again blessing its shareholders with a new 12 month low today and its fitting to stay above $1.80 a share. Nothing new to report here and if you still care check out Nokia under $2 a Share.
Bottom line: NOK, AMD, and RIMM are nothing but trash at the moment. They could bounce back but its comes with a large amount of risk. Mastery likes in order of a potential rebound: NOK, AMD, RIMM.
3 DUMPSTER DIVE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fed's Market Myth is Unraveling Before Our Eyes... A Bloodbath is Coming | ZeroHedge
- US-EU Trade Talks "De Facto Dead" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: September 23 | ZeroHedge
- Italy Is The EU's Weakest Link | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Says "No Need" For Brain Test After 'Cock-Eyed' Dementia Concerns | ZeroHedge
- The Old Wall Street Trader Is Dead, Algo’s Now Rule the Day | Financial Sense
- Household Net Worth: The “Real” Story | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- 11 unlikely foods that make you feel bloated | Business Insider
- Bond traders are stuck in the past | Business Insider
- A Wharton professor discovered a psychological trick that... | Business Insider
- THE FINTECH REGULATION REPORT: How European regulators are creating fertile ground for... | Business Insider
- Fully understand the Fintech Ecosystem with this report | Business Insider
- 100 trips everyone should take in their lifetime | Business Insider