Dumpster Diving for Stocks (RIMM, AMD, NOK)
Trading terrible and lying in the dumpster today are shares of Research in Motion (RIMM), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) and of course Nokia (NOK). Let's get dirty with these down on their luck companies.
RIM (RIMM) can't convince anyone their company is worth anything. The Blackberry maker is trading just 2% away from its 52-week low at $7.29 a share. Everyone has passed on buying this company and many are wondering how much longer they will stay in business. Besides corporate America do you know anyone who still wants to use any product created by RIM? Turns out Research in Motion customers are forming contingency plans in the event the RIM's network is disrupted by a breakup of the company or some other business event.
AMD (AMD) is hurting today down 10% and trading under $5 a share. Yesterday AMD warned it was going to deliver a weak Q2 with revenue down 11% when compared to last year's results. The company's guidance will not be much better and they are blaming weak sales in China and Europe. Wah! Since July 3rd AMD shares are down 16% and 37% since March.
Nokia (NOK) once again blessing its shareholders with a new 12 month low today and its fitting to stay above $1.80 a share. Nothing new to report here and if you still care check out Nokia under $2 a Share.
Bottom line: NOK, AMD, and RIMM are nothing but trash at the moment. They could bounce back but its comes with a large amount of risk. Mastery likes in order of a potential rebound: NOK, AMD, RIMM.
3 DUMPSTER DIVE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Militarization Of The US Goes Beyond Police Departments" | ZeroHedge
- Nowhere To Hide In Europe - Equity Correlations Are Historically High | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Quiz: Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton – Who Said It? | Financial Sense
- Futures Stumble As Global Bond Yields Drop To All Time Lows, Precious Metals Spike | ZeroHedge
- Brexit and the Revolt Against Globalism | Financial Sense
- Driver Of Self-Driving Tesla Was Watching Harry Potter At Moment Of Death | ZeroHedge
- Four Charts that Worry Investment Experts | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 7 best features coming in the big free Windows 10 update on... | Business Insider
- The Winklevoss brothers made a change to their... | Business Insider
- 8 people who have gotten creative to eliminate every cent of debt | Business Insider
- Staples just called out Kris Jenner in a hilarious way — and it's going viral... | Business Insider
- Why Facebook is so terrifying to media companies (FB) | Business Insider
- The income of the 1% is rising twice as fast as the 99... | Business Insider
- Federal judge blocks Florida law that... | Business Insider