Dumpster Diving for Stocks (RIMM, AMD, NOK)
Trading terrible and lying in the dumpster today are shares of Research in Motion (RIMM), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) and of course Nokia (NOK). Let's get dirty with these down on their luck companies.
RIM (RIMM) can't convince anyone their company is worth anything. The Blackberry maker is trading just 2% away from its 52-week low at $7.29 a share. Everyone has passed on buying this company and many are wondering how much longer they will stay in business. Besides corporate America do you know anyone who still wants to use any product created by RIM? Turns out Research in Motion customers are forming contingency plans in the event the RIM's network is disrupted by a breakup of the company or some other business event.
AMD (AMD) is hurting today down 10% and trading under $5 a share. Yesterday AMD warned it was going to deliver a weak Q2 with revenue down 11% when compared to last year's results. The company's guidance will not be much better and they are blaming weak sales in China and Europe. Wah! Since July 3rd AMD shares are down 16% and 37% since March.
Nokia (NOK) once again blessing its shareholders with a new 12 month low today and its fitting to stay above $1.80 a share. Nothing new to report here and if you still care check out Nokia under $2 a Share.
Bottom line: NOK, AMD, and RIMM are nothing but trash at the moment. They could bounce back but its comes with a large amount of risk. Mastery likes in order of a potential rebound: NOK, AMD, RIMM.
3 DUMPSTER DIVE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is The US Restaurant Recession Becoming Structural? | ZeroHedge
- Trump Says He Will Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner | ZeroHedge
- Despite Arrest Of Top Advisor And Bodyguard, New Poll Shows Le Pen Is Mightier Than Les Globalists | ZeroHedge
- It`s All About The 2018 Mid-Term Elections (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Frexit Fears Mount As European 'VIX' Spike Signals No 'Pre-Brexit Complacency' | ZeroHedge
- Welcome Aboard... But First US Marshals Will Scan Your Retina | ZeroHedge
- What First Amendment? Arizona Wants Power To Seize The Assets Of Protesters | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How psychedelics like psilocybin and LSD actually... | Business Insider
- Lifelong entrepreneur: There's one way to ensure you never... | Business Insider
- A legendary deal-maker was asked about the one mistake he made again... | Business Insider
- A 'complex moment' — Mexico is looking to... | Business Insider
- Jackie Chan showed up at the Oscars with 2 panda stuffed animals | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- How to get the most out of voice dictation, one of the iPhone's most underrated... | Business Insider