5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Facebook (FB), Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), and Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) all got a piece of their ear removed hitting new 12 month low prices. Mastery believes a few of these 5 stocks can return to greatness but not all of them.Kidding aside Iron Mike Tyson has redeemed himself since that terrible ear biting incident and we have all out love for him. The same can be said about the 5 ear bite victim stocks, they will most likely comeback later in the year.
Facebook Inc (FB) are at $24 today. Its a big discount from its $45 high but its still expensive with a P/E Ratio of 143. However FB enjoys the popularity of being a heavily traded stocks. Once the shorts have had their fun expect this stock to tick higher.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) has bounced 3% since hitting rock bottom this week. LVS can be picked up for $36 a share as its 72% away from its 12 month high. LVS had a ton of analysts who like the stock, expect this to move higher on any good news.
Netflix (NFLX) is still the future of streaming media and its back under $60 a share. NetflixInc (NFLX) has a much more reasonable P/E Ratio of 31 and its light years away from its $300 stock price. NetFlix made our 3 Stocks going Shining Style on Shareholders list this week.
Take-Two (TTWO) can't seem to get above $9. The company has questionable management and the next GTA has yet to have a release date. Don't count this company out as its digital sales and upcoming line-up (including BioShock Infinite) could get the stock back in the black later this year.
Zynga Inc(ZNGA) is trading at $3.13 and its risky investment by our standard. This stock is victim to day traders and expect volatile swings. You can get burned on this stock if not careful, trade accordingly.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Mastery loves that these stocks have hit 12 month lows. You can bet the bottom feeders are also reviewing these stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Direct Edge Breaks | ZeroHedge
- Unidentified Fighter Jets Open Fire On Kramatorsk Airfield, Casualties Reported | ZeroHedge
- Smoking a Ton of Cashish Into the Bell | iBankCoin.com
- Did CIA Director Brennan Visit Kiev Recently? | ZeroHedge
- This Is Your Market; This Is Your Market Without Tuesdays - Redux | ZeroHedge
- Year of the Gas | Financial Sense
- Futures Ignore Overnight Newsflow, Prepare For More Yen-Driven Momentum Ignition | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Were Opening Weekend Sales For The New Galaxy S5 Phone? Samsung Won't... | Business Insider
- The Amazing Life And Career Of Wall Street's Favorite Writer, Michael Lewis | Business Insider
- Wall Street Still Sees Two Big Problems With Citi | Business Insider
- I Warned You About General Motors | TheStreet.com
- Why The Open Office Makes You Distracted, Exhausted, And... | Business Insider
- A Chinese Company 3D Printed 10 Houses In A Day | Business Insider
- Kass Katch: Buy Ocwen Financial | TheStreet.com