Go Long Mexico with the EWW
If you want to go long on Mexico the weapon of choice is by far the 'Mexico ETF'. That would be the iShares MSCI Mexico Capped Investable Market Index Fund (EWW) -- ticker symbol EWW.
The EWW trades at $73.37 a share and is less than 5% from its 12 month high. The Mexico ETF has ran up 21% in the past 12 months beating the Dow Jones by 4%. However in 2013 the EWW is only up 3.8% which is way behind the 15% increase in the Dow Jones. But who cares where it's at compared to U.S. equities. The bullish attention is being thrown at Mexico and we are warming up to the premise. Mastery also likes the 1% annual dividend yield the EWW offers. The EWW has attracted $3.1 billion in assets under management, it is the premiere 'long Mexico' ETF investor option.
Mexico is now being referred to as 'The Aztec Tiger'. Mexico's economy grew by 4% in 2012, a rate that is expected to reach as much as 7% annually in the years ahead. The latest buzz is strongly bullish on Mexico. Check out WSJ's The Rise of the 'Aztec Tiger' Under a charismatic new leader, Mexico is roaring toward a turnaround. After that read Zacks' Why Mexico ETF is a Long-term Winner. Of course we have a video commentary you can watch as well, which is Tuesday night NBR's piece from Art Hogan on Global Markets but really talks up Mexico (see below, charts follow).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump’s Shot Across China’s Bow | ZeroHedge
- Meet Donald Trump's Cabinet (So Far) | ZeroHedge
- A Pessimists' Guide To 2017: When Everything That Can Go Wrong, Does Go Wrong | ZeroHedge
- Italy PM Renzi To Resign Today After Approval Of Budget Bill | ZeroHedge
- Pentagon May Receive Over $600 Billion Despite Hiding Additional $125 Billion ‘Waste’ | ZeroHedge
- Boeing Responds To Trump | ZeroHedge
- The Aftermath of the US Election And Its Implications Moving Forward | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- LeBron James was so bored against the Knicks he was doing the water bottle... | Business Insider
- There's a big change happening to Social Security in 2017 — here's what you... | Business Insider
- 'Westworld' star Jeffrey Wright teases Bernard's '... | Business Insider
- CHINA WARNS 'ROOKIE' TRUMP: Don't cross us | Business Insider
- A 1,000-foot-thick ice block the size of Delaware is snapping off from Antarctica | Business Insider
- REPORT: Japanese Prime Minister Abe is arranging to meet Trump... | Business Insider
- Chipotle's CEO made a stunning admission about a grave problem... | Business Insider