Go Long Mexico with the EWW
If you want to go long on Mexico the weapon of choice is by far the 'Mexico ETF'. That would be the iShares MSCI Mexico Capped Investable Market Index Fund (EWW) -- ticker symbol EWW.
The EWW trades at $73.37 a share and is less than 5% from its 12 month high. The Mexico ETF has ran up 21% in the past 12 months beating the Dow Jones by 4%. However in 2013 the EWW is only up 3.8% which is way behind the 15% increase in the Dow Jones. But who cares where it's at compared to U.S. equities. The bullish attention is being thrown at Mexico and we are warming up to the premise. Mastery also likes the 1% annual dividend yield the EWW offers. The EWW has attracted $3.1 billion in assets under management, it is the premiere 'long Mexico' ETF investor option.
Mexico is now being referred to as 'The Aztec Tiger'. Mexico's economy grew by 4% in 2012, a rate that is expected to reach as much as 7% annually in the years ahead. The latest buzz is strongly bullish on Mexico. Check out WSJ's The Rise of the 'Aztec Tiger' Under a charismatic new leader, Mexico is roaring toward a turnaround. After that read Zacks' Why Mexico ETF is a Long-term Winner. Of course we have a video commentary you can watch as well, which is Tuesday night NBR's piece from Art Hogan on Global Markets but really talks up Mexico (see below, charts follow).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It`s All About The 2018 Mid-Term Elections (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price 'Struggling' as Trump 'Set to Sway' Fed Interest Rates | Financial Sense
- Berkshire Letter Highlights: Buffett Slams Hedge Funds, Likes Immigrants And The US Outlook | ZeroHedge
- Charts Of The Week: 10 Reasons To Be Cautious In This Market | ZeroHedge
- Despite Arrest Of Top Advisor And Bodyguard, New Poll Shows Le Pen Is Mightier Than Les Globalists | ZeroHedge
- Kansas City Fed Survey: February Activity Highest Since 2011 | Financial Sense
- "There Must Not Be A Bail In": Germany Vows "No Debt Relief For Greece" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Both credit risk and interest rate risk should be critical to investors... | Business Insider
- WARREN BUFFETT: 'Every decade or so, dark clouds will fill the economic skies,... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Arkansas lawmaker tries to remove Clinton’s name from... | Business Insider
- DOW TOUCHES NEW HIGH: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- How Sears went from retail icon to empty stores | Business Insider
- Rory McIlroy: 'To be called a fascist and a bigot' because I played golf... | Business Insider