Go Long Mexico with the EWW
If you want to go long on Mexico the weapon of choice is by far the 'Mexico ETF'. That would be the iShares MSCI Mexico Capped Investable Market Index Fund (EWW) -- ticker symbol EWW.
The EWW trades at $73.37 a share and is less than 5% from its 12 month high. The Mexico ETF has ran up 21% in the past 12 months beating the Dow Jones by 4%. However in 2013 the EWW is only up 3.8% which is way behind the 15% increase in the Dow Jones. But who cares where it's at compared to U.S. equities. The bullish attention is being thrown at Mexico and we are warming up to the premise. Mastery also likes the 1% annual dividend yield the EWW offers. The EWW has attracted $3.1 billion in assets under management, it is the premiere 'long Mexico' ETF investor option.
Mexico is now being referred to as 'The Aztec Tiger'. Mexico's economy grew by 4% in 2012, a rate that is expected to reach as much as 7% annually in the years ahead. The latest buzz is strongly bullish on Mexico. Check out WSJ's The Rise of the 'Aztec Tiger' Under a charismatic new leader, Mexico is roaring toward a turnaround. After that read Zacks' Why Mexico ETF is a Long-term Winner. Of course we have a video commentary you can watch as well, which is Tuesday night NBR's piece from Art Hogan on Global Markets but really talks up Mexico (see below, charts follow).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Hedge Fund Industry's 25 Favorite ETFs | ZeroHedge
- United States Of China: In Which States Is Your Landlord Most Likely To Be Chinese | ZeroHedge
- Yahoo Still on the Ball | iBankCoin.com
- VIX Has Never Done This Before... Ever | ZeroHedge
- CPI Prints Smallest Possible Increase In September Even As Beef Prices Surge 17% In 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Save Yourself The $250,000: This Is What Bernanke Said Behind Closed Doors | ZeroHedge
- Made Some Sales Of NADL | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Starting An Office Romance | Business Insider
- Apple Says iCloud Servers Haven't Been Compromised Following... | Business Insider
- India suspends future tours to West Indies | Business Insider
- Washington Post 'Watergate' editor dead at 93 | Business Insider
- Asia shares boosted by Wall St rally | Business Insider
- These Are The Four Most Likely Outcomes To The War In Syria | Business Insider
- Google's Third Employee On The Most Important Thing To Remember About Our... | Business Insider