Go Long Mexico with the EWW
If you want to go long on Mexico the weapon of choice is by far the 'Mexico ETF'. That would be the iShares MSCI Mexico Capped Investable Market Index Fund (EWW) -- ticker symbol EWW.
The EWW trades at $73.37 a share and is less than 5% from its 12 month high. The Mexico ETF has ran up 21% in the past 12 months beating the Dow Jones by 4%. However in 2013 the EWW is only up 3.8% which is way behind the 15% increase in the Dow Jones. But who cares where it's at compared to U.S. equities. The bullish attention is being thrown at Mexico and we are warming up to the premise. Mastery also likes the 1% annual dividend yield the EWW offers. The EWW has attracted $3.1 billion in assets under management, it is the premiere 'long Mexico' ETF investor option.
Mexico is now being referred to as 'The Aztec Tiger'. Mexico's economy grew by 4% in 2012, a rate that is expected to reach as much as 7% annually in the years ahead. The latest buzz is strongly bullish on Mexico. Check out WSJ's The Rise of the 'Aztec Tiger' Under a charismatic new leader, Mexico is roaring toward a turnaround. After that read Zacks' Why Mexico ETF is a Long-term Winner. Of course we have a video commentary you can watch as well, which is Tuesday night NBR's piece from Art Hogan on Global Markets but really talks up Mexico (see below, charts follow).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Amazon "Tweaks" Its Hillary Book Stats: Doubles '5-Star' Reviews Overnight | ZeroHedge
- China Is Cracking Down On Shadow Banking, But One European Country Is Encouraging It | ZeroHedge
- Dead People Are Voting In The Key Swing State Of Colorado | ZeroHedge
- "The Hillary Coverup Operation" - How PRN Described Clinton's 60-Day "Email Retention Policy" | ZeroHedge
- The Wedge That's Driving Facebook's Stock | ZeroHedge
- "Hillary 2016" Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- The Unseen Revolution in Chinese Finances | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Scientists say lifting weights this many times a week may be beneficial for your... | Business Insider
- A 32-year-old disabled vet thought ITT Tech was his ticket out of... | Business Insider
- Police are still searching for a motive in the... | Business Insider
- A surge in ivory poaching has killed off %20 of African elephants... | Business Insider
- A win for Hillary could mean a win for Asia’s stock markets... | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider
- Where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump stand on the opioid epidemic... | Business Insider