Go Long Mexico with the EWW
If you want to go long on Mexico the weapon of choice is by far the 'Mexico ETF'. That would be the iShares MSCI Mexico Capped Investable Market Index Fund (EWW) -- ticker symbol EWW.
The EWW trades at $73.37 a share and is less than 5% from its 12 month high. The Mexico ETF has ran up 21% in the past 12 months beating the Dow Jones by 4%. However in 2013 the EWW is only up 3.8% which is way behind the 15% increase in the Dow Jones. But who cares where it's at compared to U.S. equities. The bullish attention is being thrown at Mexico and we are warming up to the premise. Mastery also likes the 1% annual dividend yield the EWW offers. The EWW has attracted $3.1 billion in assets under management, it is the premiere 'long Mexico' ETF investor option.
Mexico is now being referred to as 'The Aztec Tiger'. Mexico's economy grew by 4% in 2012, a rate that is expected to reach as much as 7% annually in the years ahead. The latest buzz is strongly bullish on Mexico. Check out WSJ's The Rise of the 'Aztec Tiger' Under a charismatic new leader, Mexico is roaring toward a turnaround. After that read Zacks' Why Mexico ETF is a Long-term Winner. Of course we have a video commentary you can watch as well, which is Tuesday night NBR's piece from Art Hogan on Global Markets but really talks up Mexico (see below, charts follow).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- First "Shocking" Deposition In Clinton Email Case Reveals She Did Not Use A Password | ZeroHedge
- Disillusioned Democrats & The Demise Of Democracy In America | ZeroHedge
- "I'm Going To Stick With This Right To The End" - French President Hollande Threatens Union Protesters | ZeroHedge
- What Would Ludwig von Mises Do In Venezuela? | ZeroHedge
- BCA: Global Equities Hanging By a Thread | Financial Sense
- Trump's Decision To Debate Sanders In California Is His Most Genius Move Yet | ZeroHedge
- Gold Rush Losing Glitter | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- FAA opens probe to determine what went wrong in fatal... | Business Insider
- It sounds like a dispute is taking place at the highest... | Business Insider
- $50 oil is here to stay | Business Insider
- These are the 20 best wayfarer sunglasses you can buy for under $150 | Business Insider
- Fintech could be bigger than ATMs, PayPal,... | Business Insider
- Protesters clash at a Trump rally in San Diego | Business Insider
- Pizza Hut is using this robot to wait tables in Singapore | Business Insider