3 Stocks as Tasty as Steak Nachos (F, DNDN, MCD)
What is just as good as steak nachos you ask? That would be beat-up value plays such as shares of Ford Motor Co. (F), Dendreon Corp (DNDN), and McDonald's Corp. (MCD).
Ford Motor Co. (F) shares tanked to a new 12 month low today. Ford is trading on the cheap with a P/E Ratio of 2 and EPS of 4.75. Thanks to the low share price you can reap a 2% annual dividend yield from America's classic automaker. Recall that Ford is the only American automaker that didn't need a bailout, plus it's run by rockstar CEO Alan Mulally. EU turmoil and global growth (including China) have crushed Ford shares. Revenue in Q2 fell 4% and the sell-off in Ford has been brutal. Ford returned to greatness since 2008 and Mastery is betting they can do it again. Despite the recent decline in stock price, Ford has increased sales 7% thus far in 2012. Ford is now trading under $10 and finished the day at $9.17. If you believe Ford can make a comeback, now is the time to buy.
Dendreon Corp (DNDN) shares have traded between $5.69 and as high as $39.50 over the past 12 months. Dendreon has crept back down to $6.25 a share, just 9% from its 52-week low. DNDN has not been feeling the love from Wall Street in the last year, thanks to its unfortunate over-the-top revenue estimates. But we think that could change in the next year, with new CEO John Johnson, who is on a mission to prove that provenge can keep the company afloat. There is a lot of support for the stock at $6 so risk is easy to manage if you place your stops wisely.
McDonald's Corp 's (MCD) is trading at $89.13 and its shares are 7.99% from its 52-week low. McDonald's pays a great 3% annual dividend yield while you wait for its price to bounce back. MCD is priced great with a P/E Ratio of 17.3 and EPS of 5.35. Buy the pink slime!
MASTERY Bottom line:
These 3 stocks make a quick diverse grouping that could prove top be as good as steak nachos.
In order of least risk Mastery recommends the following: F, MCD, DNDN.
3 STEAK NACHO GOOD STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Majority Of Germans Think The Media Is Controlled By Political, Economic Elites | ZeroHedge
- Monetary Policies Misunderstood | Financial Sense
- Pro-Brexit Leader Jokes "Keep Sending Obama Over" After Surge In Polls | ZeroHedge
- A Big Bank Suggests WEALTH Taxation | ZeroHedge
- 562,000 Workers Drop Out Of The Labor Force As Participation Rate Resumes Drop | ZeroHedge
- Freedom Isn't Free: It Costs Taxpayers $700 Billion Per Year | ZeroHedge
- One Chart Says It All | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are the incredible boats racing in the America's Cup this weekend in New York | Business Insider
- SpaceX just stuck an even tougher landing | Business Insider
- Tons of people received a 'leaked memo'... | Business Insider
- Microsoft is struggling to close a $2 billion gap with Amazon (MSFT... | Business Insider
- Hedge funds have had a torrid time ― here is what they're betting on now | Business Insider
- Millennials are fleeing these cities because they can't afford housing | Business Insider
- Watch a US-led airstrike level an ISIS facility in Iraq | Business Insider