3 Stocks as Tasty as Steak Nachos (F, DNDN, MCD)
What is just as good as steak nachos you ask? That would be beat-up value plays such as shares of Ford Motor Co. (F), Dendreon Corp (DNDN), and McDonald's Corp. (MCD).
Ford Motor Co. (F) shares tanked to a new 12 month low today. Ford is trading on the cheap with a P/E Ratio of 2 and EPS of 4.75. Thanks to the low share price you can reap a 2% annual dividend yield from America's classic automaker. Recall that Ford is the only American automaker that didn't need a bailout, plus it's run by rockstar CEO Alan Mulally. EU turmoil and global growth (including China) have crushed Ford shares. Revenue in Q2 fell 4% and the sell-off in Ford has been brutal. Ford returned to greatness since 2008 and Mastery is betting they can do it again. Despite the recent decline in stock price, Ford has increased sales 7% thus far in 2012. Ford is now trading under $10 and finished the day at $9.17. If you believe Ford can make a comeback, now is the time to buy.
Dendreon Corp (DNDN) shares have traded between $5.69 and as high as $39.50 over the past 12 months. Dendreon has crept back down to $6.25 a share, just 9% from its 52-week low. DNDN has not been feeling the love from Wall Street in the last year, thanks to its unfortunate over-the-top revenue estimates. But we think that could change in the next year, with new CEO John Johnson, who is on a mission to prove that provenge can keep the company afloat. There is a lot of support for the stock at $6 so risk is easy to manage if you place your stops wisely.
McDonald's Corp 's (MCD) is trading at $89.13 and its shares are 7.99% from its 52-week low. McDonald's pays a great 3% annual dividend yield while you wait for its price to bounce back. MCD is priced great with a P/E Ratio of 17.3 and EPS of 5.35. Buy the pink slime!
MASTERY Bottom line:
These 3 stocks make a quick diverse grouping that could prove top be as good as steak nachos.
In order of least risk Mastery recommends the following: F, MCD, DNDN.
3 STEAK NACHO GOOD STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Real Estate Tank in 2017? | Financial Sense
- Why the Polls Got It Wrong: Deliberate Versus Accidental Survey Bias | Financial Sense
- Redneck Investin Part 3 - Get R Dun | ZeroHedge
- The Bureaucracy Is Now More Powerful Than Congress | ZeroHedge
- FAIL... | ZeroHedge
- Stripped of Accounting Gimmicks, the US Has Been on the Verge of Recession since 2011 | ZeroHedge
- The Quality of China’s Yuan Deteriorates – In One Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 inventors who were killed by their own inventions | Business Insider
- How to choose the best cut of steak — according to Anthony Bourdain | Business Insider
- Furious customers are calling for Chipotle, Jeep, and Gap to... | Business Insider
- Instagram revealed who has the most followers in 2016 — here are the top 10 | Business Insider
- 7 TED Talks you should watch if you want to be an... | Business Insider
- 20 signs you're on your way to becoming a millionaire | Business Insider
- 5 accessories that will help you get the most out of your Kindle | Business Insider