What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Non-Seasonally-Adjusted ISM Manufacturing Plunges To 2015 Lows As Production Tumbles | ZeroHedge
- China Races To Rescue Stocks As Margin Mania Unwind Wreaks Havoc | ZeroHedge
- Greek Prime Minister To Address The Nation Shortly | ZeroHedge
- Tuesday Humor: Merkel's Desktop | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Tumble After Eurogroup Meeting Ends: "No Talks Until After Referendum" | ZeroHedge
- June Payrolls Increase By 223K, Less Than Expected; Unemployment Rate Drops To 5.3% | ZeroHedge
- Early China Strength Fades Fast As Margin Debt Plunges Most In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- America's 'Plan B' for Iran comes with one huge problem | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Japan business confidence hits best level since March... | Business Insider
- How to watch Venus and Jupiter come together in a rare close... | Business Insider