What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Shale Industry Is Painfully Adapting to Low Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Is Being Unemployed Just "Bad Luck"? (Spoiler Alert: Don't Be Stupid!) | ZeroHedge
- The Looming Shortage in Government Bonds | Financial Sense
- "Billionaires For Billary": Mike Bloomberg Will Endorse Hillary | ZeroHedge
- Our Monetary System Favors The Rich & Hurts The Poor | ZeroHedge
- Subprime Snaps: Largest US Subprime Auto Lender Delays Earnings Due To "Accounting Matters" | ZeroHedge
- Here's Why The New DNC Chair Is About To Make Bernie Supporters Just As Angry | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- With the Yahoo deal, Verizon will pass Google and... | Business Insider
- Meet 'The Flash' actor Ezra Miller — Hollywood's next big... | Business Insider
- This investor is making serious money from pain in the... | Business Insider
- A Texas police officer was shot dead at his home near Austin | Business Insider
- 11 new features coming soon to 'Pokémon GO' | Business Insider
- Consumers value... | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about 'Doctor Strange' — Marvel's next big superhero... | Business Insider