What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama to Veto Bill Requiring Background Checks on Syrian Refugees | Financial Sense
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Personal Income for October | Financial Sense
- The Unintended Consequences Of 'Lift-Off' In A World Of Excess Reserves | ZeroHedge
- The Fundamental Truth of the Market Matter | Financial Sense
- Europe Will Pay Turkey €3 Billion To Halt Refugee Exodus | ZeroHedge
- How A Secretive Elite Created The EU To Build A World Government | ZeroHedge
- What Does History Say About the First Rate Hike and Stocks? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 of the most incredible spy gadgets from CIA history | Business Insider
- Chad Carr honored with moment of silence before The Game | Business Insider
- AP Interview: Iraqi envoy: Paris attack marks new global... | Business Insider
- Black Friday store sales fall as Americans buy more... | Business Insider
- Barnes art museum looks to build on successful move | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Shiffrin uses blazing final run to win World Cup slalom | Business Insider