What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bill Blain: "It Feels Like The Markets Are In A Limbo Phase" | ZeroHedge
- 9 Years Later... Greece Is Still In A Debt Crisis! | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela Stops Publishing Money Supply Data For Obvious Reasons | ZeroHedge
- Schumer Says He Will Oppose Gorsuch Nomination, Threatens Filibuster | ZeroHedge
- Is Bank Lending a Concern? | Financial Sense
- Households' Equity Ownership Reaches 30% - It's Statistical Noise | Financial Sense
- Dollar Index Nears Crucial Line In The Sand | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 25 best places to visit in Europe in 2017 | Business Insider
- Arnold Schwarzenegger mocks Trump for his record-... | Business Insider
- Spinning sail technology is poised to bring back wind-powered ships | Business Insider
- One of the worst US presidents in history wasn't just incompetent — it was... | Business Insider
- 22 clothing items every man should own before he turns 30 | Business Insider
- The GOP's healthcare bill is on the brink as House showdown vote looms | Business Insider
- THE SHIP-FROM-STORE REPORT: Why legacy retailers need to rethink the purpose of their brick-... | Business Insider