What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- HOW TO BECOME A JEDI KNIGHT | Altucher Confidential
- What Bernanke's New Employer Had To Say About Him Just 2 Years Ago | ZeroHedge
- Forget The Snow, It's The Drought That Is Crushing The US Economy | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Cities Series: Competitive Clusters Drive Sustainable Growth in Seattle | Financial Sense
- Global Markets Up on PBOC Move | Financial Sense
- TIS A Sore Point On An Otherwise Clean Day | iBankCoin.com
- France Considers Forcing Google to Disclose Search Algorithm; Too Much Satisfaction! | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Almost 4 years after MF Global failed, Jon Corzine is reportedly getting ready for a... | Business Insider
- Mark Hamill found out the name of the new 'Star Wars'... | Business Insider
- Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay offered... | Business Insider
- This viral video from Microsoft on how girls feel about science is fantastic | Business Insider
- US futures are bouncing back (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- 12 gadgets and apps that took a few tries to get right | Business Insider
- Vehicle bomb blast at UN base in Somalia: police | Business Insider