What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 70% Of Immigrants Admitted Under Obama's "Minor Refugee" Program Are Actually Adults | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Threatens Trump Ban Over "Harassment And Hateful Conduct" | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: De-Globalization Trend Not as Clear as It Seems | Financial Sense
- The Gold Sell-off: How far might it go? | ZeroHedge
- Why Italy’s Referendum Carries Risks for the Entire EU | Financial Sense
- Largest US Bitcoin Exchange Ordered To Disclose Three Years Of User Data To IRS | ZeroHedge
- Angry Mobs Lock Up Indian Bankers As Cash Chaos Soars: "We Are Fearing The Worst" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dollar General sees a surprise drop in comparable sales (DG) | Business Insider
- Trump's obsessive micromanagement... | Business Insider
- Over 200 ways you can make extra money in your spare time | Business Insider
- Here are the things we can't get enough of this week | Business Insider
- How to invest in 'curing' cancer | Business Insider
- Russia has just given up on trying to launch strikes from its... | Business Insider
- TRUMP: Companies won't leave US anymore 'without consequences... | Business Insider