What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- These Americans Are Preparing For War With Their Own Government | ZeroHedge
- British Lord Proposes "Fix" To Pension Crisis: Work Until 70 To Get More Money | ZeroHedge
- How the US Dollar Influences Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Spanish Lies: Leaked Letter Shows Rajoy Promised EC Budget Cuts While Promising Voters No Cuts | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 24 | ZeroHedge
- China Has Quietly Bailed Out Over $220 Billion In Bad Debt In The Past 2 Months | ZeroHedge
- Rapper Threatens To Kill Donald Trump If His "Momma's Food Stamps" Are Taken Away | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Working for a startup is sort of depressing these days | Business Insider
- Leaked images of the new iPhone appear to confirm one of the biggest rumors (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The largest US luxury homebuilder crushed earnings but acknowledged the big problem in... | Business Insider
- A dispute... | Business Insider
- The first trailer for Emma Watson in the 'Beauty and the Beast'... | Business Insider