What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Davos CEOs Think They Have Control Over Trump | ZeroHedge
- Trump Wins The Unions: Teamsters Praise TPP Withdrawal, Labor Chiefs Describe "Incredible" Meeting With Trump | ZeroHedge
- Gold Trumps Stocks In Presidential Transition Years | ZeroHedge
- Why Barclays Downgraded Apple | ZeroHedge
- Dow Gives Up Inauguration-Day Gains, Dollar Dumps To Pre-Fed Rate-Hike Lows | ZeroHedge
- China Tells US To "Act And Speak Cautiously" In Response To Spicer "Threat" Over South China Sea | ZeroHedge
- Executive Orders, Meetings, Cabinet Votes: A Look At Trump's Schedule On His First Monday In Office | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's everything leaving Netflix in February you need to watch before it disappears | Business Insider
- Dubai is officially home to the world's busiest international... | Business Insider
- 9 innovative kitchen gadgets that will change the way you cook breakfast | Business Insider
- This activity tracker for dogs gives owners peace of mind while they’re at work | Business Insider
- Chimpanzees are forcing us to redefine what it means to be human | Business Insider
- The creator of a bogus diet popularized by celebrities like Kate Hudson has been... | Business Insider
- Sprint just bought a big stake in Tidal | Business Insider