What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global Debt Crosses $100 Trillion, Rises By $30 Trillion Since 2007; $27 Trillion Is "Foreign-Held" | ZeroHedge
- China’s Credit Markets Under Pressure | Financial Sense
- The Stock Market’s New Normal: A Wall of Worry | Financial Sense
- Five Years Of "Progress" | ZeroHedge
- China Is Crashing … As Predicted | ZeroHedge
- US Probes Terrorist Concerns Over 'Missing' Malaysian Airlines Jet | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Bears Tread Carefully, Better Tone Coming | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Warning Shots Fired At International Monitors... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Flight Technology Now Draws Inspiration From Jellyfish | Business Insider
- 14 New Music Acts To Watch Out For At SXSW | Business Insider
- John Oliver Mocks Breaking News In First Trailer For HBO Show... | Business Insider
- More Than 40 Arrested After UMass Party Spins Out Of Control | Business Insider
- This Is Why It Feels Like Apple Stopped Innovating... | Business Insider