What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- You Have Been Forewarned | Financial Sense
- What Deadly Summers, Sandy Koufax And Lucky Golfers Can Tell Us About Bonds | ZeroHedge
- How Do The Greeks Really Feel? | ZeroHedge
- Can Money Flows Push Equity Prices Much Higher? | Financial Sense
- Black Swan 2: This Is "The Next Critical Chapter In The Austrian Banking System Story" | ZeroHedge
- Week Ahead is Short but Eventful | ZeroHedge
- The Bubble Machine Is Complete: Soaring Stocks Push Investors Into Bonds Whose Issuers Buy More Stocks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's why successful, 28-year-old actor Miles Teller still hasn't... | Business Insider
- A juror explains why there was a surprise miscount during... | Business Insider
- The military has released videos of the US pounding ISIS targets... | Business Insider
- Nobel's will goes on display for first time | Business Insider
- Here's the one big advantage YouTube has over Facebook's new video... | Business Insider
- Here's the Starbucks... | Business Insider
- Michael Sam says 'famous' NFL players have come out to him as gay | Business Insider