What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Petrodollar Mercantilism Explained In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- China’s Rate Cut Insufficient: Investors Expect More PBoC Stimulus and Yuan Devaluation | Financial Sense
- India Central Bank Cuts Interest Rate "Pre-Emptively" For Second Time In 2 Months | ZeroHedge
- Oil Price Collapse: Supply or Demand? | Financial Sense
- Hubris Hangover? Stocks, Bonds, & Bullion All Red | ZeroHedge
- CIA Urged Rebels to Assassinate Their Own In Order to Create “Martyrs” | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Mar 3, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- This is what Kanye West said during his bizarre lecture... | Business Insider
- YOUTUBE ADRIFT: The world's biggest video platform risks losing its dominance (... | Business Insider
- Welcome to Singapore, the most expensive city in the world | Business Insider
- Check out all these Apple knockoffs at the biggest mobile conference in the world | Business Insider
- Here's what Kleiner Perkins looks for in a senior VC | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek