What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Steve Cohen's SAC May Face Criminal Charges | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production | Financial Sense
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- This Might Be Why There’s a Student Debt Bubble | iBankCoin.com
- Lame Duck President Good for the Markets | Financial Sense
- Geopolitical Journey: Europe, the Glorious and the Banal | Financial Sense
- PREPARE! For the Great Big Silver Run of 2013 is About to Begin | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Big Bank Phobia: Not Too Big to Fail | TheStreet.com
- TORONTO MAYOR: That Wasn't Me Smoking Crack In That Video | Business Insider
- NBA Playoff Prediction: Here's Our Official Pick For Who Wins The... | Business Insider
- I Didn't Love Google Glass, But It Did Help Me Live In The Moment With My Kids | Business Insider
- Here's How The IRS Planted The Question That... | Business Insider
- IT'S OFFICIAL: YAHOO ANNOUNCES $1.1 BILLION TUMBLR BUY (YHOO) | Business Insider
- The Best Cities In America For Affordable Weekend Getaways | Business Insider