What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dot-Com 2.0 Visualized (Or Peak Greater Fool) | ZeroHedge
- Long Crude Oil Speculative Bets Rise To All Time High | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: How Monetary Policy Drives Foreign Policy | ZeroHedge
- Jeff Gundlach's "What Hath QE Wrought" Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Watch the Red Tape in This Bureaucracy | iBankCoin.com
- Building Explosion And Collapse Reported On Park Avenue In Harlem, People Trapped - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- The New Name Of SAC Capital Has Been Revealed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- State Of New York: Start Sending Us Your Proposals For Bitcoin Exchanges... | Business Insider
- Why You Should Start A Business While You're Still In... | Business Insider
- The 23-Year-Old Who's On Fire On The PGA Tour Wants To Be The Next Tiger Woods | Business Insider
- Wall Street's Average Cash Bonus Jumped To $164,530 Last Year | Business Insider
- SOCIAL INSIDER: Facebook Pages Redesign — Whisper's Raise —... | Business Insider
- The Senate Just Rerouted Millions Of Dollars In Campaign Funding... | Business Insider
- The Fuel Cell Stocks Are Being Ridiculous Again Today (FCEL, BLDP, PLUG) | Business Insider