What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Whitney Tilson on The Art Of Value Investing | iBankCoin.com
- New Jobless Claims Plunge to 300K, Much Better Than Forecast | Financial Sense
- "Timestamp Fraud": A Rigged Market Explained In One Simple Animation | ZeroHedge
- The One Thing Most Desired By Chinese Consumers Is... | ZeroHedge
- Anti-HFT Trading Platform Comes To "Rigged" FX Markets | ZeroHedge
- Democrats Told "Don't Mention 'Economic Recovery' - It's A Political Loser" | ZeroHedge
- Five Reported Killed In East Ukraine Following Ultra-nationalist Attack | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Priceline's CEO Is Completely Wrong About... | Business Insider
- Here Are the Best Days of the Week to Buy Gas | TheStreet.com
- This Futuristic Looking 3D-Printed Cast Could Finally Make Having A Broken Arm... | Business Insider
- Crazy Video Footage Shows Possible Meteor Flying Over... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: WFM SBUX MRK STZ | TheStreet.com
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 04/10... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's How To Opt Out Of Those Annoying Targeted... | Business Insider