What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caught On Tape: ISIS Destroys Abrams Tank With Anti-Tank Missile | ZeroHedge
- Bond Rout Sends Dow, S&P Into Red As USD Jumps | ZeroHedge
- A Bubble in Dumb Money | ZeroHedge
- "We Are Late In The Game": David Rosenberg On The Market's Flashing Red Signs | ZeroHedge
- End of Gasoline Powered Autos by 2030? | Financial Sense
- Why Aren’t Global Markets Freaking Out Over China’s Currency? | Financial Sense
- Earnings 'Magic' Exposed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The most haunted hotels in America | Business Insider
- General Electric is in discussions with... | Business Insider
- The new 'Walking Dead' opening credits hint at a... | Business Insider
- Nobody spends money on arms like the US of A — here's how defense giants... | Business Insider
- Hundreds of people flee new earthquakes striking Italy | Business Insider
- The world's largest display of Lego art features intricate replicas of... | Business Insider
- One of the first things a former Facebook exec asks job applicants helps her... | Business Insider