What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are You Looking to Go for a Pro? | iBankCoin.com
- "Caught Between Iraq & A Hard Place" | ZeroHedge
- Russia-China Launch Biggest Central Asian Military Drill, Testing Surface-To-Air Missiles | ZeroHedge
- Obama Sending More Troops To Iraq: What's Wrong With These 3 "Boots On The Ground" Headlines | ZeroHedge
- 10 Things You Need to Know To Become a Great Leader | Altucher Confidential
- Putin Considers Banning Jack Daniel's | ZeroHedge
- Q2 Earnings Success - Will It Stick Around? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Ugliest Cars of 2014 | TheStreet.com
- 'Odd Future' Rapper Calls Out Taylor Swift For Her New Video: 'It... | Business Insider
- A Man Allegedly Posed As A Security Screener And Patted Down Women At San... | Business Insider
- The World's Tallest Roller Coaster Is Coming To Orlando | Business Insider
- New Danish Grocery Store Offers Free Food For The Price Of A Review | Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley Presents Its 'Pollo Muertos' Case, And Now El Pollo Loco... | Business Insider
- This Former VMware Big Shot Just Raised Another $35 Million For His Startup | Business Insider