What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Markets Rally on Surprise Easing by China | Financial Sense
- Why Millennials Still Live at Home (It Isn’t Jobs, Student Debt, or Housing) | Financial Sense
- Investor Sentiment in the Balance | Financial Sense
- The Clear Definitive Sign That We Are In a Stock Market Bubble | ZeroHedge
- Trend Changes and the Dangers of Crying Wolf | Financial Sense
- The Rand-ian Writing On The Wall | ZeroHedge
- "We Fired Some Folks..." President Obama Discusses Chuck Hagel's Resignation - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GUNDLACH: Treasuries Are Still Cheap (BND, IEI, IEF, TLT, TIP, BOND, MUB) | Business Insider
- The NBA World Has Never Seen Anything Like Anthony Davis | Business Insider
- JIM ROGERS: Here's Why I've Finally Started Investing In Russia | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Why Spotify's CEO Works In 5-Year Spurts | Business Insider
- 9 Books That Will Help You Find Work You Love | Business Insider
- Incredibly Frank Relationships Are The Secret To Building An Empire, Says Lou... | Business Insider