What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "There Must Not Be A Bail In": Germany Vows "No Debt Relief For Greece" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Administration Unveils First Step In Building Border Wall | ZeroHedge
- Tom Perez Wins Vote To Lead Democratic Party | ZeroHedge
- The Four Horsemen of the Retirement Apocalypse | Financial Sense
- Trump Is Right: "Swedes Are Suppressed By A Religious-Cult-Like Political Correctness" | ZeroHedge
- Barclays Server Crash Leaves Customers Unble To Withdraw Cash, Use Debit Cards | ZeroHedge
- Citizen Militia Experiences Explosive Growth Following The Last Election | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'La La Land' was mistakenly announced Oscar best picture... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- 'Moonlight' just won best picture in a huge upset — here are all the winners of the 2017... | Business Insider
- Gretchen Carlson in talks to join MSNBC, sources say | Business Insider
- Many 20-somethings share a characteristic... | Business Insider
- Samsung delays its new phone partially due to recall of... | Business Insider
- How Hollywood hitmaker Judd Apatow thinks about tech changing the business | Business Insider