What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Q4 Annualized GDP Misses, Tumbles To 2.6% From 5.0%; Surging Personal Consumption Pulled Forward From 2015 | ZeroHedge
- "Obama Is Clueless On Inequality," David Stockman Rages "The Problem Is [The Fed]" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Jan 30, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- U.S. Shale Boom May Come to Abrupt End | Financial Sense
- Weekly Treasury Issuance Concludes With Weaker 7 Year Auction | ZeroHedge
- Signs That The Economy Is Weakening | ZeroHedge
- I am Not Crazy, Per Se | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Explanations to 13 jokes only smart people understand | Business Insider
- Chelsea's Costa gets three-game ban for stamp | Business Insider
- Stop Using Exclamation Points At Work! | Business Insider
- A Jetblue Airbus jet nearly collided... | Business Insider
- A case for Apple's giant iPad might have just leaked (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Asia's mounting debt pile is terrifying and it's only... | Business Insider
- Australian Open Women's final: LIVE REPORT | Business Insider