What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China’s Forex Reserves Drop Most on Record: What Does It Mean? | Financial Sense
- NATO Threatens To Send In Troops After Russia Stations Ground "Battalion" In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Simply Dreadful US Jobs Report | Financial Sense
- Unemployed Americans Are Happiest In 6 Months | ZeroHedge
- SocGen Models A Chinese Hard-Landing; Sees The S&P Crashing 60% | ZeroHedge
- Volkswagen Of America CEO Grilled In Congress Over Emissions Scandal - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- 274 Days, 294 Mass Shootings - Welcome To America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google has launched a major project that aims to make the entire mobile web... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Widow of musician Frank Zappa dies at 70 | Business Insider
- A new focus group explains Ben Carson's appeal in the 2016 race | Business Insider
- Tsipras insists he can lead Greece out of crisis by 2019 | Business Insider
- House GOP to vote for new speaker, but won't be last... | Business Insider
- AP INVESTIGATION: Nuclear smugglers sought terrorist... | Business Insider