What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 65,000% Spike In Reported Radioactivity After Tritium Leaks At Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Factory Worker Explains What "The Government Is Most Fearful Of" | ZeroHedge
- Lakshman on US Slowdown, Shocks, and China | Financial Sense
- Possible Silver U-Turn Report, 7 Feb, 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Economics Explained (In 1 Simple Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Krinsky on Stock Market: Primary Trend Has Shifted to the Downside | Financial Sense
- China Explores Its Monetary Easing Toolkit | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This ad was apparently deemed too sexy for the Super Bowl | Business Insider
- This is the internet's favorite wireless mouse | Business Insider
- 'Inside Out' sweeps Annie Awards, wins best... | Business Insider
- Argentina faces 'twin energy crises' | Business Insider
- Coca-Cola has discovered an untapped market to save the soda business | Business Insider
- There's a new method for genetically modifying our food, but... | Business Insider
- 8 reasons why working at Facebook is better than working at Google | Business Insider