What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman's Take On China's "Stealth QE" | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. National Debt Has Grown By More Than A Trillion Dollars In The Last 12 Months | ZeroHedge
- Knockout at the MGM | iBankCoin.com
- Scottish Referendum Preview: In 170 Years, Voters Chose "Independence" 88% Of The Time | ZeroHedge
- August Retail Sales Rose Broadly | Financial Sense
- House Votes To Fund Arms To Moderate - For Now - Syrian Rebels (And Ex-Im Bank) - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- The Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA) Bond: Nondisclosure Agreement Creates Two Classes of Bondholders | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- In Challenge To Android, Apple Has Banned Apps From Using The iPhone 6... | Business Insider
- The CEO Of Visa And The CFO Of Kraft Are Joining... | Business Insider
- Thousands flood in ahead of Asian Games opening | Business Insider
- Season's first dolphins killed in Japan, say activists | Business Insider
- Two Reasons Why Disney Movies Usually Don't Have Moms | Business Insider
- This Paragraph Sums Up America's Biggest Problem In Iraq | Business Insider
- 18 Photos Of Old Shanghai Being Demolished To Make Way For Modernization | Business Insider