What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is A New Banking Crisis Imminent? Recent Rise In Delinquency Rates Is Shocking | ZeroHedge
- Why Barclays Thinks The V-Shaped Recovery Is Dead: "Massive Redemptions Are Coming" | ZeroHedge
- One American's True Story: "How I Went From Middle Class To Homeless" | ZeroHedge
- Democrats Accidentally Reveal How Lucrative It Is To Be A Friend Of The Clintons | ZeroHedge
- "You Want To Own Gold" Marc Faber Warns "Brexit Is The Excuse For QE4" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: June 30 | ZeroHedge
- Credit Suisse Raises Gold, Silver Price Targets To $1,500; $18.75, Sees "Significant Physical Deficit" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cybersecurity has started fighting back against hackers | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs has been firing traders again | Business Insider
- 5 fictional military leaders we’d actually follow into combat | Business Insider
- Things got odd in Ottawa when the leaders of Canada, Mexico, and... | Business Insider
- Mitch McConnell: 'Trump clearly needs to change' | Business Insider
- 'I don't mean just a little bit better': Donald Trump threatens to... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek