What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Long-Term Look at Inflation | Financial Sense
- Stocks Are Up - It's Tuesday Durr! | ZeroHedge
- World Oil Production – Where Are We Headed? | Financial Sense
- William O'Brien, Infamous CEO Of BATS, Has Left The Firm | ZeroHedge
- Philly Fed Business Outlook: Fifth Month of Growth | Financial Sense
- U.S. Utility Companies Push Back in Net Metering Battle | Financial Sense
- Testing Out the Booths at the Market’s Summer Fair | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Argentines Are Preparing Themselves For A Lost Year | Business Insider
- Foursquare Changed Its Logo And Commenters On Instagram Are Really Upset About It | Business Insider
- Watch LG's Flexible Display Bend And Curl In This New Video | Business Insider
- Here's How Richard Branson Celebrated His Birthday On Necker Island | Business Insider
- Bill Ackman Just Finished 'The Most Important Presentation' Of His Career... | Business Insider
- Google's Vint Cerf: The US Will No Longer Be The Internet's... | Business Insider
- The Remarkable Story Of A Rising Terrorism Analyst Who Got Too Close To His Subjects | Business Insider