What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THe ReTuRN OF ALaN GReeDSPaM... | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton: "Businesses Don't Create Jobs" – Why She's Never Been More Wrong | ZeroHedge
- 20-Year CBS News Veteran Details Massive Censorship And Propaganda In Mainstream Media | ZeroHedge
- Every Bond Bear's Worst Nightmare In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Monetary Lunacy At Work: IMF Puts 0.05% "Floor" Under SDRs | ZeroHedge
- How Long Can The Shale Revolution Last? | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Ends The QE Dream, Keeps "Considerable" Period Hopes Alive - Full Statement Redline | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Funeral museum rises again in death-fixated Vienna | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg Just Revealed His Grand Vision For The Next 10 Years Of... | Business Insider
- Burkina parliament set ablaze in protests over president... | Business Insider
- George Lucas Explains How Hollywood Became So Brainless | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- With Rose blooming, Bulls open NBA season with emphatic... | Business Insider
- Incredible Photos Show The Sequence Of Tuesday Night's Rocket... | Business Insider