What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: Investors Are "Whistling Past The Graveyard" Over Global Geopolitics | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators See Strong Advance | Financial Sense
- Guaranteed Respite: Dated Till Alibaba | iBankCoin.com
- When You're Not Around: Setting Your Family Up for Success | Financial Sense
- McDonalds Misses Revenue, Earnings Estimates: Blames Weather | ZeroHedge
- Cost Of "Breakfast In America" Soars To Highest In Over 2 Years | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Police Forces To Carry Guns For First Time In Over 60 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- IT'S APPLE EARNINGS DAY: Here's What Analysts Are Expecting (AAPL) | Business Insider
- These 6 GIFs Show How Drastically Planet Earth Is Changing | Business Insider
- 12 Amazing Airbnb Rentals In Brazil | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- US Manufacturing Output And Orders Accelerate | Business Insider
- A Couple Asked The Internet To Name Their Child, And The Winning Name Was... | Business Insider