What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tesla's Non-GAAP Quarter In Three Gigacharts (Added Free Option: GAAP Charts) | ZeroHedge
- Employment Costs Surge Most In 6 Years As Initial Claims Miss | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Failure Complicates Its Endgame | ZeroHedge
- China’s Market Finally Looks Like a Buy | Financial Sense
- Argentina Defaults | ZeroHedge
- Is JPMorgan About To Bailout Argentina? | ZeroHedge
- Deteriorating Breadth Warned of Pullback, Now Hinting at Near-Term Bottom | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's A Way To Become An Attorney Without Setting Foot In Law School... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's... | StreetInsider.com
- Everything You Need To Know Before Friday's Jobs Report (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, XLF, XHB... | Business Insider
- New Report Shows Edward Snowden's Revelations Are Seriously Damaging U.S. Tech Firms... | Business Insider
- Shazam's Got A New Mac App — And It Can... | Business Insider
- The Fabulous Life Of Billionaire Mark Zuckerberg | Business Insider
- Monica Lewinsky Is Writing For Vanity Fair Now | Business Insider