What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Despite Mounting Losses, Mystery Trader "50 Cent" Doubles Down With Massive VIX Spike Bet | ZeroHedge
- Softer Hard Data Weighs on Stocks | Financial Sense
- Bill Maher Lashes Out At Cal Berkeley's "F**king Babies" | ZeroHedge
- When Low-Wage Workers Are Better Than Robots | ZeroHedge
- ANTIFA Upset For Not Being Able to Punch 'Nazis' Without Consequences | ZeroHedge
- Rate Normalization to Continue Above 2 Percent | Financial Sense
- American Airlines Employee Suspended After Hitting Mother, Challenging Passenger To A Fight | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- REVEALED: Apple documents offer first look at the tech... | Business Insider
- 12 songs you had no idea were written by Prince | Business Insider
- This chart explains why Tesla has been making history (TSLA) | Business Insider
- See the hidden World Trade Center art gallery Spotify tapped for its headquarters... | Business Insider
- Exhausted Starbucks baristas 'hate' the complicated-to-make unicorn... | Business Insider
- The CEO of a billion-dollar brand says he doesn't hire people with a red-flag... | Business Insider
- A reduction in the Fed's balance sheet could... | Business Insider