What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Two Months After Saying "Deflation Isn't Going To Happen" ECB Warns "Negative Inflation" Is Coming | ZeroHedge
- Judge Rules Obama's Abuse Of Executive Orders Is "Unconstitutional" | ZeroHedge
- U.S. in a Sweet Spot! | Financial Sense
- Hacking Collective Anonymous Says FBI Is Lying, "North Korea Is Not Source Of Hack" | ZeroHedge
- Competition Finally Upsets the Biggest Monopoly of All: OPEC | Financial Sense
- What Are Technical Indicators Saying About the Market? | Financial Sense
- Drilling Our Way Into Oblivion: Shale Was About Land Gambling With Cheap Debt, Not Technological Miracles | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Shock and anger in NY after two police murdered | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- One Important Reason Nike Continues to Dunk the Competition | TheStreet.com
- Batshuayi ensures Marseille finish year on top | Business Insider
- Rite Aid Surges on Profit Guidance: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- A 25-Year-Old Coding Genius Was Making $500,000 A Year... | Business Insider
- Mike Myers Crashes 'SNL' As Dr. Evil To Address Sony Hack | Business Insider