What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The US Government Will Soon Be The Biggest Credit Company Anywhere | iBankCoin.com
- China Island Hopping Into the Bell | iBankCoin.com
- Almost There | iBankCoin.com
- Fact, Fiction, And 11 Bitcoin Myths | ZeroHedge
- Direct Orders from the Lululemon Command Center | iBankCoin.com
- 30 Year Auction Prices At Highest Yield Since July 2011 | ZeroHedge
- Damage Control: "Selfie At A Funeral" Photographer Explains What Really Happened | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- In 2 Charts, Here's Why Lululemon Shares Are Getting Destroyed (LULU) | Business Insider
- VANGUARD: These Four Simple Principles Can Put Investors On The Path To Success... | Business Insider
- The Number Of Smartphones In Use Is About To Pass The Number Of PCs | Business Insider
- FYI: What Spotify Just Announced, Pandora, Rdio Already Do | TheStreet.com
- Why Afghanistan Is Such A Mess, In Two Unanswered Questions... | Business Insider
- The E-Trade Baby Will NOT Be In The Super Bowl For The First Time... | Business Insider
- Nancy Pelosi Tells Democrats To 'Embrace The Suck' | Business Insider