What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are Hillary Clinton & Donald Trump Distant Cousins? | ZeroHedge
- Lessons From a Failed Prediction | Financial Sense
- Total 2015 Job Cuts To Be Biggest Since 2009: Challenger | ZeroHedge
- Give All Refugees A Free Ticket To Brussels | ZeroHedge
- Here Comes a “Godzilla” El Niño | Financial Sense
- Oxygen & Markets - Why The Collapse Is Coming | ZeroHedge
- Why The Rally Just Fizzled: Draghi's "Puff" Was Not Enough | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Federal Sony data breach lawsuit settled, lawyer says | Business Insider
- Killer T-cell therapy shows promise against leukemia | Business Insider
- Sasquatch sighting! Maine police say Bigfoot artist nabbed... | Business Insider
- Judge approves $415M settlement in Apple, Google wage case... | Business Insider
- Kentucky clerk gets help from GOP state Senate president | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- FED'S LACKER: 'It's time to align our monetary policy with... | Business Insider