What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bank of Japan Refrains From Deepening Stimulus | Financial Sense
- Here’s Why Women Feel Underemployed (Hint: It’s All in the Major) | Financial Sense
- Markets Set To Surge On Global Manufacturing PMI Bloodbath | ZeroHedge
- The Eurozone Could Be A Problem For Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: September 2 | ZeroHedge
- Out Of The Office | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Germany bans Uber car pick-up service | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- This Startup Wants You To Control Everything In Your Home By Pointing At What You Want | Business Insider
- People Are Already Finding Amazing Uses For Hyperlapse, Instagram's New Time-Lapse Video... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- STOCKS GO NOWHERE: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, TSLA, HD, SPLS, ODP,... | Business Insider
- New Video Provides A Stunningly Detailed Look At The iPhone 6 | Business Insider