What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Most Important Market Trendline Since 2009 Was Just Broken | ZeroHedge
- Market Update - Recession Risks, Credit Markets, and Investor Sentiment | Financial Sense
- Goodbye Troika: Germany Rides Into Its Greek Colony On The "Quadriga" | ZeroHedge
- Rude Awakening for Those Who Ignored the Energy Markets' Warning Signs | Financial Sense
- China Carnage Continues; Investors "Lost & Concerned" Despite PBOC Reassurance | ZeroHedge
- US Housing Market Heating Up | Financial Sense
- Gold “Extremely Rare” - All World’s Gold Fits In Average Four-Bedroom House | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina dies at 22 | Business Insider
- Gossip site Gawker looks to turn over a new leaf | Business Insider
- Silicon Valley isn't the only tech scene with a gender... | Business Insider
- Android flaw lets hackers break in with a text message | Business Insider
- America's budget deficit this year will be the lowest since 2007 | Business Insider
- An early YouTube employee just launched an app that lets you... | Business Insider
- Shanghai stocks close down 8.48% on economy fears | Business Insider