What is this Facebook thing?
Just like that Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is public. Its trading at $41 and up 9% on this fine Friday. Go buy it now because their business model makes perfect sense.
The IPO is done and done. The initial investors got in at $38, you get to buy it today for $41. More than 200 million shares traded in the first hour. The market value of Facebook Inc now stands at $104 billion, that's more valuable than Cisco Systems (CSCO) which started before CEO Mark Z. was born.
Mastery will not be buying today. Stocks have taken a major beating in the past two weeks, its why we are checking out 3 Stocks under $5 to Watch. As SC stated yesterday -- Stocks just went on Sale (UPRO, SSO).
FB CHARTS - Coming soon.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Do You Smell Smoke? | ZeroHedge
- Not Scared Yet. Still Bear Hunting | iBankCoin.com
- Goldman Sachs Predicting $45 Oil by October | Financial Sense
- Is This Why Stocks Are Sliding And The Bond Curve Is Flatter | ZeroHedge
- Primer For Indebted Students: Here Are Your Options | ZeroHedge
- Why "Average Joe" Will Never Do Well In The Stock Market | ZeroHedge
- Why Tesla's Batteries Won't Work For Roof-Top Solar | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Josh Smith — the player the Pistons paid $26 million to go away — has become the... | Business Insider
- The 8 essential items you need in your home survival kit | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- German soccer team gets relegated after goalie makes diving save only to have... | Business Insider
- Stocks are falling and the dollar is surging (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USD, TWC, CHTR, JPY, EUR) | Business Insider
- A Singapore Airlines Airbus jet lost power on all of its engines... | Business Insider
- Charter buys US giant Time Warner Cable in $78.7... | Business Insider