Facebook Alert: Unlike FB Shares
The drama surrounding Facebook(FB) shares valuation hasn't stopped since they went public last month. Facebook's largest revenue source is their advertising and the company is on the defense saying everything is just fine. Red Flag fellow Masters.
Take a simple poll from your FB friends, how many of them have ever clicked on an ad? Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Get real.
Facebook shares are around $27.30, a long way from its over $40 price last month. Facebook is saying that its ads are effective and that most ad campaigns get companies $3 for every $1 they spend. Well good for them, that should calm the market.
Today FB along with ComScore hvae a report that shows how Facebook ads have helped Starbucks (SBUX) and Target (TGT). Facebook said its research shows that 70% of ad campaigns will get advertisers a return three times what they put in, and in nearly half of all campaigns, Facebook ads get companies $5 for every $1.
Doesn't that make you feel better as a FB shareholder? If you are on the fence right now waiting to buy FB, isn't this good enough for you?
MASTERY Bottom line:
FB is fun to use, but not to own as an investment.
Mastery will wait until $25 a share before we considering buying.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greenspan: Price of Gold Will Rise | Financial Sense
- Disillusioned Millennials Dump Democrats, Blame Obama | ZeroHedge
- BusinessWeek Wants YOU To Become A Keynesian Debt Slave | ZeroHedge
- Out For A Loss | iBankCoin.com
- King Dollar Eating Everyone Else for Breakfast | iBankCoin.com
- Charting Banzainomics: What The BOJ's Shocking Announcement Really Means | ZeroHedge
- Kill The Shorts | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Sweden Formally Recognized Palestine — And Israel Responded With A Joke About IKEA | Business Insider
- Modi Madness Catapults India Stocks To Record Highs | Business Insider
- Top 10 News... | StreetInsider.com
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Here Are The 29 States Where Tim Cook Could Have Been Fired... | Business Insider
- These Police Cars Are So Awesome You'll Want To Get Pulled Over | Business Insider