Facebook Alert: Unlike FB Shares
The drama surrounding Facebook(FB) shares valuation hasn't stopped since they went public last month. Facebook's largest revenue source is their advertising and the company is on the defense saying everything is just fine. Red Flag fellow Masters.
Take a simple poll from your FB friends, how many of them have ever clicked on an ad? Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Get real.
Facebook shares are around $27.30, a long way from its over $40 price last month. Facebook is saying that its ads are effective and that most ad campaigns get companies $3 for every $1 they spend. Well good for them, that should calm the market.
Today FB along with ComScore hvae a report that shows how Facebook ads have helped Starbucks (SBUX) and Target (TGT). Facebook said its research shows that 70% of ad campaigns will get advertisers a return three times what they put in, and in nearly half of all campaigns, Facebook ads get companies $5 for every $1.
Doesn't that make you feel better as a FB shareholder? If you are on the fence right now waiting to buy FB, isn't this good enough for you?
MASTERY Bottom line:
FB is fun to use, but not to own as an investment.
Mastery will wait until $25 a share before we considering buying.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Earnings Recovery? Europe Would Love Some Of That | ZeroHedge
- Actionable Long Trading Ideas | iBankCoin.com
- Futures Levitate As FOMC Begins Two-Day Meeting | ZeroHedge
- Near-Record Trulia Shorts Crushed After Zillow Acquires Incomeless Company For $3.5 Billion | ZeroHedge
- 2 Year Paper Prices At Highest Yield Since May 2011; Directs Tumble, Dealers Surge | ZeroHedge
- Macro Weakness Sends Stocks Reeling, All Indices Red Post-MH17 | ZeroHedge
- Asset Forfeiture – How To Steal Americans' Hard Earned Cash With Zero Repercussions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We Spent A Weekend With Infiniti's New Luxury Sedan — Here's How It Stacks Up... | Business Insider
- A 24-Year-Old Allegedly Used A Simple But Brilliant Scam... | Business Insider
- Russia Is Waging War On American Burger Chains | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- This Video Shows Hamas Fighters Using Tunnels To Attack A Post Inside Israel... | Business Insider
- NIGHTMARE: Man Claims Dropbox Quietly Deleted More Than 8,000 Of His Personal Files | Business Insider
- American Consumers Aren't Retail's Top Priority Anymore | Business Insider