Facebook Alert: Unlike FB Shares
The drama surrounding Facebook(FB) shares valuation hasn't stopped since they went public last month. Facebook's largest revenue source is their advertising and the company is on the defense saying everything is just fine. Red Flag fellow Masters.
Take a simple poll from your FB friends, how many of them have ever clicked on an ad? Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Get real.
Facebook shares are around $27.30, a long way from its over $40 price last month. Facebook is saying that its ads are effective and that most ad campaigns get companies $3 for every $1 they spend. Well good for them, that should calm the market.
Today FB along with ComScore hvae a report that shows how Facebook ads have helped Starbucks (SBUX) and Target (TGT). Facebook said its research shows that 70% of ad campaigns will get advertisers a return three times what they put in, and in nearly half of all campaigns, Facebook ads get companies $5 for every $1.
Doesn't that make you feel better as a FB shareholder? If you are on the fence right now waiting to buy FB, isn't this good enough for you?
MASTERY Bottom line:
FB is fun to use, but not to own as an investment.
Mastery will wait until $25 a share before we considering buying.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- One Day After Recommending the Veritaseum Leveraged Macro Trade Against Goldman's Earnings, 50% Profit! | ZeroHedge
- DAX Plunges Most In 4 Months, Bund 5 bps Away From Negative | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Apr 17, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Global Futures Slide After Worldwide Bloomberg Outage, China Tumbles On Short Selling Boost | ZeroHedge
- Take Note: 2008 Was the Warm Up | ZeroHedge
- President Obama And Italian PM Renzi Explain How "The Crisis Has Passed" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- A World Of Bubbles | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's 'Star Wars' director J.J. Abrams wearing an... | Business Insider
- Hamilton leads the way after Bahrain GP final practice | Business Insider
- Jordan Spieth's win at The Masters is worth $3 per share (UA) | Business Insider
- The truth about the mysterious center of the universe | Business Insider
- Incredible close-up footage of latest SpaceX rocket landing attempt | Business Insider
- Slack CEO: 'It's a wonderful, crazy environment to raise... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek