Facebook Alert: Unlike FB Shares
The drama surrounding Facebook(FB) shares valuation hasn't stopped since they went public last month. Facebook's largest revenue source is their advertising and the company is on the defense saying everything is just fine. Red Flag fellow Masters.
Take a simple poll from your FB friends, how many of them have ever clicked on an ad? Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Get real.
Facebook shares are around $27.30, a long way from its over $40 price last month. Facebook is saying that its ads are effective and that most ad campaigns get companies $3 for every $1 they spend. Well good for them, that should calm the market.
Today FB along with ComScore hvae a report that shows how Facebook ads have helped Starbucks (SBUX) and Target (TGT). Facebook said its research shows that 70% of ad campaigns will get advertisers a return three times what they put in, and in nearly half of all campaigns, Facebook ads get companies $5 for every $1.
Doesn't that make you feel better as a FB shareholder? If you are on the fence right now waiting to buy FB, isn't this good enough for you?
MASTERY Bottom line:
FB is fun to use, but not to own as an investment.
Mastery will wait until $25 a share before we considering buying.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Shell-Shocked" Democrat Donors Concerned At Rudderless DNC: "I May Well Be Done With Political Giving Entirely" | ZeroHedge
- ESPN Still Bleeding Subs As 1.2mm People Ditch Service In Past 2 Months Alone | ZeroHedge
- Smith & Wesson Reports Record Sales; Stock Slumps On Weak Guidance | ZeroHedge
- US Manufacturing Surges To 20-Month Highs Despite Employment, Export Orders Drop | ZeroHedge
- Trump Confirms Retired Marine General "Mad-Dog" Mattis Will Be America's Next Secretary Of Defense | ZeroHedge
- Will Real Estate Tank in 2017? | Financial Sense
- Taper Tantrum 2.0: German Bunds Tumble On Report ECB Is Preparing To Taper Bond Purchases | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pirates have kidnapped three Russians from a Greek-... | Business Insider
- This investment bank presentation breaks down the complicated... | Business Insider
- No one knows what these hexagonal structures the Chinese keep building in the... | Business Insider
- Watch 'Shark Tank' star Kevin O'Leary... | Business Insider
- A psychologist explains how the 'IKEA effect' can motivate people to... | Business Insider
- Amy Schumer is in talks to play Barbie for a new movie | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider