Facebook Alert: Unlike FB Shares
The drama surrounding Facebook(FB) shares valuation hasn't stopped since they went public last month. Facebook's largest revenue source is their advertising and the company is on the defense saying everything is just fine. Red Flag fellow Masters.
Take a simple poll from your FB friends, how many of them have ever clicked on an ad? Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Get real.
Facebook shares are around $27.30, a long way from its over $40 price last month. Facebook is saying that its ads are effective and that most ad campaigns get companies $3 for every $1 they spend. Well good for them, that should calm the market.
Today FB along with ComScore hvae a report that shows how Facebook ads have helped Starbucks (SBUX) and Target (TGT). Facebook said its research shows that 70% of ad campaigns will get advertisers a return three times what they put in, and in nearly half of all campaigns, Facebook ads get companies $5 for every $1.
Doesn't that make you feel better as a FB shareholder? If you are on the fence right now waiting to buy FB, isn't this good enough for you?
MASTERY Bottom line:
FB is fun to use, but not to own as an investment.
Mastery will wait until $25 a share before we considering buying.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Estate Planning for Asset Protection | Financial Sense
- NY Times: "Every Time Trump Tweets It Drives Our Subscriptions Wildly" | ZeroHedge
- Iran Holds Massive Naval Drill Over 2 Million Sq. Kilometer Area | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton Calls For 'Resistance': "We Need To Stay Engaged... I'll Be With You Every Step Of The Way" | ZeroHedge
- Instant Tax Collection: As Bitcoin Surges to Record High, China Prepares its Own Digital Currency | Financial Sense
- "Where Does This Crisis End?" - Kurt Schlichter Lays Out The Left's Violent Endgame | ZeroHedge
- Gundlach: Ignore Stocks, "There Is A Stealth Flight To Safety Going On" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- WARREN BUFFETT: 'Every decade or so, dark clouds will fill the economic skies,... | Business Insider
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW? All of the players in the blockbuster deal that brought Carmelo... | Business Insider
- Manny Pacquiao to fight Britain's Amir Khan on April 23 | Business Insider
- Trump's wrong — Immigrants promote economic growth | Business Insider
- 'Moonlight' just won best picture in a huge upset — here are all the winners of the 2017... | Business Insider
- We asked a top Democratic senator: Do Democrats need a Drudge? | Business Insider
- Trump tweets wildly misleading comparison of the... | Business Insider