Facebook Alert: Unlike FB Shares
The drama surrounding Facebook(FB) shares valuation hasn't stopped since they went public last month. Facebook's largest revenue source is their advertising and the company is on the defense saying everything is just fine. Red Flag fellow Masters.
Take a simple poll from your FB friends, how many of them have ever clicked on an ad? Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Get real.
Facebook shares are around $27.30, a long way from its over $40 price last month. Facebook is saying that its ads are effective and that most ad campaigns get companies $3 for every $1 they spend. Well good for them, that should calm the market.
Today FB along with ComScore hvae a report that shows how Facebook ads have helped Starbucks (SBUX) and Target (TGT). Facebook said its research shows that 70% of ad campaigns will get advertisers a return three times what they put in, and in nearly half of all campaigns, Facebook ads get companies $5 for every $1.
Doesn't that make you feel better as a FB shareholder? If you are on the fence right now waiting to buy FB, isn't this good enough for you?
MASTERY Bottom line:
FB is fun to use, but not to own as an investment.
Mastery will wait until $25 a share before we considering buying.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is This Where All Those Companies "Leaving England" Will Go | ZeroHedge
- Why America Is Likely to Remain a Global Superpower | Financial Sense
- 'Elites' Called To Arms: "It's Time To Rise Up Against The Ignorant Masses" | ZeroHedge
- No June Swoon, Bye Bye in July? | Financial Sense
- WTF WTI | ZeroHedge
- What's The Car Preference Of Millennials? Bentley - Of Course | ZeroHedge
- UK Police Call Emergency Meetings After Explosion In Hate Crimes After Brexit | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is how big an asteroid would need to be to wipe out New York City | Business Insider
- The fintech industry explained: The trends disrupting the world... | Business Insider
- The next big 'Pokemon' game is completely different from past games — here's how it... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- The next wearable technology could be your skin | Business Insider
- It's been 100 years since the start of one of history's bloodiest battles | Business Insider
- The perfect way to write an email subject line, and 9 mistakes to avoid | Business Insider