Facebook Alert: Unlike FB Shares
The drama surrounding Facebook(FB) shares valuation hasn't stopped since they went public last month. Facebook's largest revenue source is their advertising and the company is on the defense saying everything is just fine. Red Flag fellow Masters.
Take a simple poll from your FB friends, how many of them have ever clicked on an ad? Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Get real.
Facebook shares are around $27.30, a long way from its over $40 price last month. Facebook is saying that its ads are effective and that most ad campaigns get companies $3 for every $1 they spend. Well good for them, that should calm the market.
Today FB along with ComScore hvae a report that shows how Facebook ads have helped Starbucks (SBUX) and Target (TGT). Facebook said its research shows that 70% of ad campaigns will get advertisers a return three times what they put in, and in nearly half of all campaigns, Facebook ads get companies $5 for every $1.
Doesn't that make you feel better as a FB shareholder? If you are on the fence right now waiting to buy FB, isn't this good enough for you?
MASTERY Bottom line:
FB is fun to use, but not to own as an investment.
Mastery will wait until $25 a share before we considering buying.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Banks at risk if this support gives way, says Joe Friday | ZeroHedge
- Yesterday's Broad Power Outage Likely Caused By Geomagnetic Storm | ZeroHedge
- Despite Mounting Losses, Mystery Trader "50 Cent" Doubles Down With Massive VIX Spike Bet | ZeroHedge
- China’s Credit Excess Is Unlike Anything The World Has Ever Seen | ZeroHedge
- Failing Malls Turn Empty Parking Lots Into Carnivals To Generate Cash | ZeroHedge
- Why the Big Banks Are Terrified of Le Pen Winning in France (but not BREXIT or Trump) | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts On President Trump's 'Disappearance' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- WikiLeaks publishes more secret CIA tools after the US threatens... | Business Insider
- A former investment banker designed sweatpants that are nice enough to... | Business Insider
- 6 sneaky tricks to figure out their engagement ring size, without having to ask | Business Insider
- Bose says it will fight the 'inflammatory, misleading' accusations... | Business Insider
- Credit cards are going the way of fax machines | Business Insider
- There's one really good reason middle-class... | Business Insider
- 10 gut-wrenching pleas from astronauts to save planet Earth | Business Insider