Facebook Alert: Unlike FB Shares
The drama surrounding Facebook(FB) shares valuation hasn't stopped since they went public last month. Facebook's largest revenue source is their advertising and the company is on the defense saying everything is just fine. Red Flag fellow Masters.
Take a simple poll from your FB friends, how many of them have ever clicked on an ad? Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Get real.
Facebook shares are around $27.30, a long way from its over $40 price last month. Facebook is saying that its ads are effective and that most ad campaigns get companies $3 for every $1 they spend. Well good for them, that should calm the market.
Today FB along with ComScore hvae a report that shows how Facebook ads have helped Starbucks (SBUX) and Target (TGT). Facebook said its research shows that 70% of ad campaigns will get advertisers a return three times what they put in, and in nearly half of all campaigns, Facebook ads get companies $5 for every $1.
Doesn't that make you feel better as a FB shareholder? If you are on the fence right now waiting to buy FB, isn't this good enough for you?
MASTERY Bottom line:
FB is fun to use, but not to own as an investment.
Mastery will wait until $25 a share before we considering buying.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Peek Inside The Chaos Of A Jobless Claims Website | ZeroHedge
- I AM EVACUATING MOSCOW | iBankCoin.com
- ISM Manufacturing Tumbles To 13-Month Lows, Employment Slumps, Construction Spending Plunges | ZeroHedge
- ISM Manufacturing Index: Slowest Growth in Thirteen Months | Financial Sense
- How Likely Is the Greek Bailout Strategy to Succeed? | Financial Sense
- "They're Back" - We Have Learned Nothing In 10 Years!! | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen Is A Coward | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US astronauts begin spacewalk at orbiting lab | Business Insider
- Check out the Bentley of the future — the gorgeous EXP 10 Speed 6 | Business Insider
- 4 common reasons half of all new executives fail | Business Insider
- Chelsea beat Spurs 2-0 to lift League Cup | Business Insider
- LIVE: Warren Buffett speaks on CNBC's 'Squawk Box' (BRKA, BRKB) | Business Insider
- Twitter just told us what it plans for its massive, often-overlooked data... | Business Insider
- De Villiers looms large for Ireland in Cricket World... | Business Insider