Facebook Alert: Unlike FB Shares
The drama surrounding Facebook(FB) shares valuation hasn't stopped since they went public last month. Facebook's largest revenue source is their advertising and the company is on the defense saying everything is just fine. Red Flag fellow Masters.
Take a simple poll from your FB friends, how many of them have ever clicked on an ad? Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Get real.
Facebook shares are around $27.30, a long way from its over $40 price last month. Facebook is saying that its ads are effective and that most ad campaigns get companies $3 for every $1 they spend. Well good for them, that should calm the market.
Today FB along with ComScore hvae a report that shows how Facebook ads have helped Starbucks (SBUX) and Target (TGT). Facebook said its research shows that 70% of ad campaigns will get advertisers a return three times what they put in, and in nearly half of all campaigns, Facebook ads get companies $5 for every $1.
Doesn't that make you feel better as a FB shareholder? If you are on the fence right now waiting to buy FB, isn't this good enough for you?
MASTERY Bottom line:
FB is fun to use, but not to own as an investment.
Mastery will wait until $25 a share before we considering buying.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chart of the Day: Nonfarm Payrolls and Bank Tightening | Financial Sense
- The 8 Principles Of The Newer Normal | ZeroHedge
- Jose Canseco Says "Everyone Should Be In Gold", Predicts $1,500 By Memorial Day | ZeroHedge
- Is This The Biggest Crisis In History? | ZeroHedge
- Credit Markets Continue to Show Signs of Stress - Caution Warranted | Financial Sense
- Bert Dohmen Is Uber-Bearish and Here's Why | Financial Sense
- The Hidden Agenda Behind Saudi Arabia’s Market Share Strategy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'If ribs were visible, you were a candidate for the crematorium':... | Business Insider
- Meet the architecture whiz helping produce killer events for Google, Nike, and... | Business Insider
- Here's what the editor of The Independent's website said about the end of... | Business Insider
- How to trick your brain into being productive when you... | Business Insider
- An ostrich egg equals around 24 chicken eggs — here's how to fry one | Business Insider
- 7 ways to give a great customer-service experience on social media | Business Insider
- Zika may persist in semen for months — providing more evidence that the virus... | Business Insider