Facebook Alert: Unlike FB Shares
The drama surrounding Facebook(FB) shares valuation hasn't stopped since they went public last month. Facebook's largest revenue source is their advertising and the company is on the defense saying everything is just fine. Red Flag fellow Masters.
Take a simple poll from your FB friends, how many of them have ever clicked on an ad? Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Get real.
Facebook shares are around $27.30, a long way from its over $40 price last month. Facebook is saying that its ads are effective and that most ad campaigns get companies $3 for every $1 they spend. Well good for them, that should calm the market.
Today FB along with ComScore hvae a report that shows how Facebook ads have helped Starbucks (SBUX) and Target (TGT). Facebook said its research shows that 70% of ad campaigns will get advertisers a return three times what they put in, and in nearly half of all campaigns, Facebook ads get companies $5 for every $1.
Doesn't that make you feel better as a FB shareholder? If you are on the fence right now waiting to buy FB, isn't this good enough for you?
MASTERY Bottom line:
FB is fun to use, but not to own as an investment.
Mastery will wait until $25 a share before we considering buying.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tuesday Night Charts | iBankCoin.com
- The Perfect (Dollar) Storm – When Currencies Collide Part 2 | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap September 15, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- These Three Keys Still Unlock the Door | iBankCoin.com
- August Retail Sales Rose Broadly | Financial Sense
- What It Looks Like When The Second Auto Subprime Bubble Pops | ZeroHedge
- 20% Chance Of Ebola In USA By October; 277,124 Global Cases By Year-End, Model Predicts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This $6 Million Brooklyn Apartment Comes With Parking Spot — And A Tesla | Business Insider
- Branson On Scotland: 'We'll Still Party Together' | Business Insider
- Large blast targets foreign convoy in Kabul: AFP | Business Insider
- MICROSOFT IS BUYING THE COMPANY BEHIND MINECRAFT FOR $2.5 BILLION (MSFT) | Business Insider
- A Loophole In Audible Allows Anyone To Download... | Business Insider
- 14 Classic Business Books You Can Download For Under $5 | Business Insider
- 5 Stocks Ready for Breakouts | TheStreet.com