Facebook Alert: Unlike FB Shares
The drama surrounding Facebook(FB) shares valuation hasn't stopped since they went public last month. Facebook's largest revenue source is their advertising and the company is on the defense saying everything is just fine. Red Flag fellow Masters.
Take a simple poll from your FB friends, how many of them have ever clicked on an ad? Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Get real.
Facebook shares are around $27.30, a long way from its over $40 price last month. Facebook is saying that its ads are effective and that most ad campaigns get companies $3 for every $1 they spend. Well good for them, that should calm the market.
Today FB along with ComScore hvae a report that shows how Facebook ads have helped Starbucks (SBUX) and Target (TGT). Facebook said its research shows that 70% of ad campaigns will get advertisers a return three times what they put in, and in nearly half of all campaigns, Facebook ads get companies $5 for every $1.
Doesn't that make you feel better as a FB shareholder? If you are on the fence right now waiting to buy FB, isn't this good enough for you?
MASTERY Bottom line:
FB is fun to use, but not to own as an investment.
Mastery will wait until $25 a share before we considering buying.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Central Banks' Secrecy & Silence On Gold Storage Arrangements | ZeroHedge
- "How Will The Public Receive News Of More QE, NIRP, Cash Bans And Capital Controls?" | ZeroHedge
- Volkswagen and the Euro: Preliminary Thoughts | Financial Sense
- Meet Oregon School Shooter Chris Harper-Mercer: "You're Going To See God In Just About One Second" | ZeroHedge
- Saudis Mull Launch Of Regional War As Russia Pounds Targets In Syria For Fourth Day | ZeroHedge
- NIRP, Its Likelihood and Effect on Commodities | Financial Sense
- Meet Your "Independent" Media, America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This sleek underwater drone might be your best shot at finding sunken... | Business Insider
- Trump defends 2nd Amendment following Oregon shootings | Business Insider
- Don’t expect Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs movie to be entirely realistic | Business Insider
- If you think Apple is a cult, you haven't been to a Tesla event | Business Insider
- The incredible story of the... | Business Insider
- Fighting rages on Yemen's Red Sea coast | Business Insider
- Proposal would erase Confederate sign from Mississippi... | Business Insider