Facebook Alert: Unlike FB Shares
The drama surrounding Facebook(FB) shares valuation hasn't stopped since they went public last month. Facebook's largest revenue source is their advertising and the company is on the defense saying everything is just fine. Red Flag fellow Masters.
Take a simple poll from your FB friends, how many of them have ever clicked on an ad? Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Get real.
Facebook shares are around $27.30, a long way from its over $40 price last month. Facebook is saying that its ads are effective and that most ad campaigns get companies $3 for every $1 they spend. Well good for them, that should calm the market.
Today FB along with ComScore hvae a report that shows how Facebook ads have helped Starbucks (SBUX) and Target (TGT). Facebook said its research shows that 70% of ad campaigns will get advertisers a return three times what they put in, and in nearly half of all campaigns, Facebook ads get companies $5 for every $1.
Doesn't that make you feel better as a FB shareholder? If you are on the fence right now waiting to buy FB, isn't this good enough for you?
MASTERY Bottom line:
FB is fun to use, but not to own as an investment.
Mastery will wait until $25 a share before we considering buying.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dollar Pushes Higher | Financial Sense
- A Good Technique for Trapped Shorts in $GPRO | iBankCoin.com
- These Are The Warships Attacking Syrian Militants From Afar | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 30, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Despite Late-Day Buying Panic, Stocks Close Red | ZeroHedge
- More Lies: Watchdog Finds Government "Greatly Exaggerated" Success In Funding Small Businesses Last Year | ZeroHedge
- Is the Stock Market Top In? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Equipment Is Getting Seriously Old | Business Insider
- This Incredible Bracelet-Drone Idea Is Perfect For Taking Aerial Selfies | Business Insider
- UKIP Is Forcing David Cameron Into A Referendum On... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- A Story Out Of China Has Casino Stocks Surging | Business Insider
- The Highest-Paid Player In Major League Soccer Has Never Played A Game... | Business Insider
- Here's Why A Leading Futurist Hopes We Don't Find Life On Mars | Business Insider