Facebook Alert: Unlike FB Shares
The drama surrounding Facebook(FB) shares valuation hasn't stopped since they went public last month. Facebook's largest revenue source is their advertising and the company is on the defense saying everything is just fine. Red Flag fellow Masters.
Take a simple poll from your FB friends, how many of them have ever clicked on an ad? Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Get real.
Facebook shares are around $27.30, a long way from its over $40 price last month. Facebook is saying that its ads are effective and that most ad campaigns get companies $3 for every $1 they spend. Well good for them, that should calm the market.
Today FB along with ComScore hvae a report that shows how Facebook ads have helped Starbucks (SBUX) and Target (TGT). Facebook said its research shows that 70% of ad campaigns will get advertisers a return three times what they put in, and in nearly half of all campaigns, Facebook ads get companies $5 for every $1.
Doesn't that make you feel better as a FB shareholder? If you are on the fence right now waiting to buy FB, isn't this good enough for you?
MASTERY Bottom line:
FB is fun to use, but not to own as an investment.
Mastery will wait until $25 a share before we considering buying.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global Stocks Slide As Deutsche Bank Fears Rise: Flight To Safety Boosts Bonds, Bullion | ZeroHedge
- In Hacked Fundraiser Recording, Hillary Mocks Bernie Supporters "Living In Their Parents’ Basement" | ZeroHedge
- US Equities: Weak Fundamental Support | Financial Sense
- The Central Bank Power Shift From West To East, Game Of Thrones Style | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Declined in August, Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
- Capping Oil Prices…at Highest Production Levels in History! | Financial Sense
- NiRP BY MaRiO... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- A small workshop in LA has hit a milestone that US manufacturing hasn't seen for 40 years | Business Insider
- Impoverished people are risking their lives for your... | Business Insider
- An Obama administration official painfully struggled to explain the 'Plan B' for Syria | Business Insider
- The definitive ranking of Wall Street investment banks in every business line | Business Insider
- His medical bills went from $12,000 to $0. Now he's waging a 'vendetta... | Business Insider
- The top 50 dream companies for business students around the world | Business Insider