Facebook Alert: Unlike FB Shares
The drama surrounding Facebook(FB) shares valuation hasn't stopped since they went public last month. Facebook's largest revenue source is their advertising and the company is on the defense saying everything is just fine. Red Flag fellow Masters.
Take a simple poll from your FB friends, how many of them have ever clicked on an ad? Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Get real.
Facebook shares are around $27.30, a long way from its over $40 price last month. Facebook is saying that its ads are effective and that most ad campaigns get companies $3 for every $1 they spend. Well good for them, that should calm the market.
Today FB along with ComScore hvae a report that shows how Facebook ads have helped Starbucks (SBUX) and Target (TGT). Facebook said its research shows that 70% of ad campaigns will get advertisers a return three times what they put in, and in nearly half of all campaigns, Facebook ads get companies $5 for every $1.
Doesn't that make you feel better as a FB shareholder? If you are on the fence right now waiting to buy FB, isn't this good enough for you?
MASTERY Bottom line:
FB is fun to use, but not to own as an investment.
Mastery will wait until $25 a share before we considering buying.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When Bitcoin Is Not In The Hands Of The Bagholder | ZeroHedge
- You Can Title This Post Any Way You Like | iBankCoin.com
- Former Hawkish Bank Of Israel Head Rumored To Be Next Fed Vice Chairman | ZeroHedge
- Ukrainian Overnight Rates Spike To 20% As Bank Liquidity Fears Soar | ZeroHedge
- The Politics of Adjustment | Financial Sense
- The 5×5 Trick To Make Life Better | Altucher Confidential
- Meanwhile, Russia Casually Announces It Will Use Nukes If Attacked | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nokia Preparing an Android Phone: Reports | TheStreet.com
- Fox News Reporter Scores A Victory For Every Journalist In America... | Business Insider
- Geron's Game-Changing Myelofibrosis Drug Story Has a Familiar Feel | TheStreet.com
- The NSA Is Using Google's Advertising Cookies To Track Its Targets | Business Insider
- GRAPH: Medicaid Cost Growth Is Way Less Than... | Business Insider
- We Love What Warren Buffett Says About Life, Luck, And Winning The 'Ovarian... | Business Insider
- RANKED: The Ivy League Schools From Hot To Not | Business Insider