Facebook Alert: Unlike FB Shares
The drama surrounding Facebook(FB) shares valuation hasn't stopped since they went public last month. Facebook's largest revenue source is their advertising and the company is on the defense saying everything is just fine. Red Flag fellow Masters.
Take a simple poll from your FB friends, how many of them have ever clicked on an ad? Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Get real.
Facebook shares are around $27.30, a long way from its over $40 price last month. Facebook is saying that its ads are effective and that most ad campaigns get companies $3 for every $1 they spend. Well good for them, that should calm the market.
Today FB along with ComScore hvae a report that shows how Facebook ads have helped Starbucks (SBUX) and Target (TGT). Facebook said its research shows that 70% of ad campaigns will get advertisers a return three times what they put in, and in nearly half of all campaigns, Facebook ads get companies $5 for every $1.
Doesn't that make you feel better as a FB shareholder? If you are on the fence right now waiting to buy FB, isn't this good enough for you?
MASTERY Bottom line:
FB is fun to use, but not to own as an investment.
Mastery will wait until $25 a share before we considering buying.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Barricades Are Down" Syriza Is Already Rolling Back Austerity "Reforms" | ZeroHedge
- The Fed - Lucky or Smart? | Financial Sense
- Janet Yellen Saves The Day: Stocks Soar After Fed Chairwoman Tells Democrats To BTFD | ZeroHedge
- Marissa Mayer's (Value) Added: Yahoo Is Now Worth A Negative $1 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Now We 'Know' Greek Banks Are Really In Trouble | ZeroHedge
- No Consensus on Rate Environment, Alibaba Misses | ZeroHedge
- Within 3 Days Hence, The Market Will Be Much Higher | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 traits that helped Danny Meyer build the Shake Shack empire | Business Insider
- Samsung's Best Days Are Behind It | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, AMZN, GOOG,... | Business Insider
- Whole Foods Wants To Replace Your Doctor | Business Insider
- Microsoft Is About To Deal A Harsh Blow To Android (MSFT, GOOG) | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (SSNLF, FB, IBM, CTXS, AMZN) | Business Insider
- Greek government to hold first talks with EU leaders | Business Insider