Facebook Alert: Unlike FB Shares
The drama surrounding Facebook(FB) shares valuation hasn't stopped since they went public last month. Facebook's largest revenue source is their advertising and the company is on the defense saying everything is just fine. Red Flag fellow Masters.
Take a simple poll from your FB friends, how many of them have ever clicked on an ad? Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Get real.
Facebook shares are around $27.30, a long way from its over $40 price last month. Facebook is saying that its ads are effective and that most ad campaigns get companies $3 for every $1 they spend. Well good for them, that should calm the market.
Today FB along with ComScore hvae a report that shows how Facebook ads have helped Starbucks (SBUX) and Target (TGT). Facebook said its research shows that 70% of ad campaigns will get advertisers a return three times what they put in, and in nearly half of all campaigns, Facebook ads get companies $5 for every $1.
Doesn't that make you feel better as a FB shareholder? If you are on the fence right now waiting to buy FB, isn't this good enough for you?
MASTERY Bottom line:
FB is fun to use, but not to own as an investment.
Mastery will wait until $25 a share before we considering buying.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 2 Killed, Up To 17 Injured In Fort Myers, Florida Nightclub Shooting | ZeroHedge
- DNC Day 1: Debbie Doesn't Do Philly But Bernie Meets Michelle - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- "30 Seconds To Midnight" | ZeroHedge
- China Plans Military Exercise in South China Sea | Financial Sense
- Stocks Slide To Worst Day In A Month After Crude Carnage, Kuroda Chaos | ZeroHedge
- At Least 15 Killed, 45 Injured By Knife-Wielding Man In Japan | ZeroHedge
- Leaked Emails Confirm DNC Officials Planned Anti-Trump Protests | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE DRONES REPORT: Market forecasts, regulatory barriers, top vendors, and... | Business Insider
- 24 signs you're a good boss — even if it doesn't feel like it | Business Insider
- The New Front In... | Business Insider
- This is how Taco Bell, Starbucks, and other fast-food chains are... | Business Insider
- The 5 college majors most likely to lead to underemployment | Business Insider
- This is how presidents-elect learn about covert operations before they’re sworn... | Business Insider
- 24 American customs that are considered offensive in other countries | Business Insider