Facebook Alert: Unlike FB Shares
The drama surrounding Facebook(FB) shares valuation hasn't stopped since they went public last month. Facebook's largest revenue source is their advertising and the company is on the defense saying everything is just fine. Red Flag fellow Masters.
Take a simple poll from your FB friends, how many of them have ever clicked on an ad? Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Get real.
Facebook shares are around $27.30, a long way from its over $40 price last month. Facebook is saying that its ads are effective and that most ad campaigns get companies $3 for every $1 they spend. Well good for them, that should calm the market.
Today FB along with ComScore hvae a report that shows how Facebook ads have helped Starbucks (SBUX) and Target (TGT). Facebook said its research shows that 70% of ad campaigns will get advertisers a return three times what they put in, and in nearly half of all campaigns, Facebook ads get companies $5 for every $1.
Doesn't that make you feel better as a FB shareholder? If you are on the fence right now waiting to buy FB, isn't this good enough for you?
MASTERY Bottom line:
FB is fun to use, but not to own as an investment.
Mastery will wait until $25 a share before we considering buying.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Cost Of Regulatory Compliance: $20,000 For Every American Worker | ZeroHedge
- JPM: "It Remains A Mystery Why So Many Continue To Anticipate A Change In Trump's Behavior" | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: A December Bounce | Financial Sense
- May Answers the Big Brexit Question | Financial Sense
- "Sell The Inauguration" - Dow & Dollar Drop As Bonds & Bullion Pop | ZeroHedge
- "Pulling Awesome Forward" | ZeroHedge
- Germany's Anti-Establishment AfD To Discipline Leader For Controversial Holocaust Memorial Speech | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider
- 8 basic income experiments to watch out for in 2017 | Business Insider
- 21 simple ways to earn passive income | Business Insider
- THE INTERNET OF THINGS 2017 REPORT: How the IoT is improving lives to transform the... | Business Insider
- This is the MacBook accessory that’ll make getting work done on your... | Business Insider
- We tested what might be the best dress shoes out... | Business Insider
- One of the top strategists in the world explains the wave of populism that... | Business Insider