Facebook Alert: Unlike FB Shares
The drama surrounding Facebook(FB) shares valuation hasn't stopped since they went public last month. Facebook's largest revenue source is their advertising and the company is on the defense saying everything is just fine. Red Flag fellow Masters.
Take a simple poll from your FB friends, how many of them have ever clicked on an ad? Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Get real.
Facebook shares are around $27.30, a long way from its over $40 price last month. Facebook is saying that its ads are effective and that most ad campaigns get companies $3 for every $1 they spend. Well good for them, that should calm the market.
Today FB along with ComScore hvae a report that shows how Facebook ads have helped Starbucks (SBUX) and Target (TGT). Facebook said its research shows that 70% of ad campaigns will get advertisers a return three times what they put in, and in nearly half of all campaigns, Facebook ads get companies $5 for every $1.
Doesn't that make you feel better as a FB shareholder? If you are on the fence right now waiting to buy FB, isn't this good enough for you?
MASTERY Bottom line:
FB is fun to use, but not to own as an investment.
Mastery will wait until $25 a share before we considering buying.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump "Lowers Expectations" Ahead Of Critical Healthcare Vote | ZeroHedge
- Disturbing Video Footage Shows Moment Of Deadly London Attack | ZeroHedge
- Trump Talks Truthiness: "Hey Look, I'm The President, And You're Not" | ZeroHedge
- How The Government Ruined U.S. Healthcare (And What We Can Actually Do About It) | ZeroHedge
- BOMBSHELL: CIA Whistleblower Leaked Proof Trump Under "Systematic Illegal" Surveillance Over Two Years Ago: FBI Sat On It | ZeroHedge
- Buy The F**king Terrorist Attack Dip? | ZeroHedge
- Schumer Says He Will Oppose Gorsuch Nomination, Threatens Filibuster | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Inside Amazon's new Chicago store, which only sells books that got at least 4... | Business Insider
- An entrepreneur shares 5 behaviors that make you a bad boss without... | Business Insider
- The controversial New York 'giveaway' in the GOP healthcare bill would... | Business Insider
- The House Intelligence chief just tossed a huge wrench into Trump-related investigations | Business Insider
- A reporter asked Spicer if he’s confident that no one in the White... | Business Insider
- Square partners with 3dcart (SQ) | Business Insider
- The US economy is sounding an alarm that everyone is ignoring | Business Insider