Facebook Alert: Unlike FB Shares
The drama surrounding Facebook(FB) shares valuation hasn't stopped since they went public last month. Facebook's largest revenue source is their advertising and the company is on the defense saying everything is just fine. Red Flag fellow Masters.
Take a simple poll from your FB friends, how many of them have ever clicked on an ad? Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Get real.
Facebook shares are around $27.30, a long way from its over $40 price last month. Facebook is saying that its ads are effective and that most ad campaigns get companies $3 for every $1 they spend. Well good for them, that should calm the market.
Today FB along with ComScore hvae a report that shows how Facebook ads have helped Starbucks (SBUX) and Target (TGT). Facebook said its research shows that 70% of ad campaigns will get advertisers a return three times what they put in, and in nearly half of all campaigns, Facebook ads get companies $5 for every $1.
Doesn't that make you feel better as a FB shareholder? If you are on the fence right now waiting to buy FB, isn't this good enough for you?
MASTERY Bottom line:
FB is fun to use, but not to own as an investment.
Mastery will wait until $25 a share before we considering buying.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- So, It Seems Like That Andreesen Dude Might Actually Know What He's Talking About, But I'll Still Spill His Secrets | ZeroHedge
- Risk On, Regardless | Financial Sense
- Not Strong Enough | iBankCoin.com
- Obama And Biden Explain How Great The Economy And Stocks Are - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Going to Work Today | iBankCoin.com
- Don’t Bet on Treasury Rally to Continue | Financial Sense
- Watch As A Ukraine MiG "Buzzes The Trees" To Spook East Ukraine Civilians | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- US Local Mobile Ad Spending Will... | Business Insider
- An Activist Hedge Fund Is Staging A Big Campaign Against The Company That Runs The... | Business Insider
- An 18-Year-Old Intern Who Kept Screwing Up Brain Surgery On Mice Accidentally Stumbled Upon A... | Business Insider
- Marketers Shouldn't Wait To Join The Latest... | Business Insider
- HOUSING STARTS MISS | Business Insider
- CNN Used A Breaking News Banner On The Sinking Of The Titanic | Business Insider