Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sergey Lavrov: "If Russian Troops Or People Attacked, We'll Retaliate" | ZeroHedge
- US Judge Rules DoJ Must Release Drone Killing Rationale Documents | ZeroHedge
- Flood Of Students Demanding Loan Forgiveness Forces Administration Scramble | ZeroHedge
- Is The US Military Preparing For The Collapse Of The Dollar? | ZeroHedge
- China's Largest Manager Of Bad Debt On The Economy: "Grim And Complicated" | ZeroHedge
- Is Nuclear Energy Ready for a Comeback? | Financial Sense
- I am Short the Duck of Death | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 50 Pictures That Will Make You Fall In Love With Earth All Over Again | Business Insider
- Why A New Skyscraper In Saudi Arabia Could Mean Doom For The Global Economy... | Business Insider
- The 20 Most Flexible Employers In America | Business Insider
- McDonald's Customer Traffic Nosedive In One Chart | Business Insider
- These Are The Oldest Living Things On Earth | Business Insider
- Tour The Insanely Luxurious Resort Opening On Marlon Brando's Private Island... | Business Insider
- The Average Bank Regulator Makes More Money Than The Average Banker | Business Insider