Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Delinquent Student Loans Hit Record, 30% Of 20-24 Year Olds Are Unemployed And Not In School | ZeroHedge
- European Stocks Dive Most In 10 Months | ZeroHedge
- The Pentagon Admits: The "War On Terror" Will Never End | ZeroHedge
- My Top Story Stock is Breaking Higher Today | iBankCoin.com
- "We Are Experiencing More Than Just A 'Soft Patch'" | ZeroHedge
- Chart Of The Day: S&P 500 vs EBITDA | ZeroHedge
- The S&P 500 Is Now a Gambler's Paradise With 76.9% Up Days in May So Far | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- UK Reports Dismal Retail Sales | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- A Bomb-Sniffing Navy Dolphin Accidentally Found A Rare 130-Year-Old Torpedo | Business Insider
- Stocks Gain as Bernanke Signals No Changes to Fed Stimulus | TheStreet.com
- Jim Boeheim Says Carmelo Anthony Can't Win A Title With This Knicks Squad... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.... | StreetInsider.com
- Google Clouds Amazon's Advantage | TheStreet.com