Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Recap Jul 27, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Dan Loeb Compares Managing Money In 2016 To A "Game Of Thrones" Slaughter | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: "There Is An Element Of Torture To The FOMC Cycle In This Broken Financial System" | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Profit Plunges 98% And The Worst Is Yet To Come | ZeroHedge
- Gold Investment Slows, Soft Summer 'Risks $1300' But Bond Defaults 'Will Spike' as Japan, Eurozone Deny Fresh Stimulus | Financial Sense
- Corrupt Or Just Stupid? Markets Hand Corporations An Unlimited Credit Card | ZeroHedge
- Germany Admits "Islamist Terror Has Arrived" As It Prepares To Deploy Army In "Crisis" Situations | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Be careful, these 4 drugs are much more dangerous when it's hot out... | Business Insider
- New study shows smart lighting drastically cuts energy... | Business Insider
- Advertisers are now able to buy programmatic ads to... | Business Insider
- T-Mobile's appeal to millennials has helped it gain ground in the wireless wars (... | Business Insider
- The directors of ‘Catfish’ and ‘Nerve’ reveal how to make it in Hollywood without going to film school | Business Insider
- Native advertising is the future of Internet marketing... | Business Insider
- These 5 mind-melting thought experiments helped... | Business Insider