Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Brexit Means for the World | Financial Sense
- FEMA Contractor: Unrest After 395% Food Price Spike Coming Soon | ZeroHedge
- Italy Just Bailed Out Another Failed Bank, May Use Pension Funds For Future Bank Rescues | ZeroHedge
- Italian Banks & Moving the Risk During Crisis | Financial Sense
- The Italian Job: "How Did Things Go So Bad?" | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: Bre-lief? | ZeroHedge
- Explaining The Latest Chaos In UK Politics | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Director Terrence Malick's new movie trailer takes you on a gorgeous... | Business Insider
- A prominent Republican senator unloaded on Donald Trump in a testy interview | Business Insider
- This exclusive report reveals the ABCs of the IoT | Business Insider
- Staples just called out Kris Jenner in a hilarious way — and it's going viral... | Business Insider
- An obscure NBA rule might foil LeBron James' master plan to a... | Business Insider
- Google just fixed one of the most annoying problems with its Maps app by adding multi-... | Business Insider