Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- David Stockman Rages Market "Valuation Has Lost Any Anchor To The Real World" | ZeroHedge
- Trying to Buy $YELP | iBankCoin.com
- The 10 Worst Economic Predictions Ever | ZeroHedge
- The Economy of the Future | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: December 10 | ZeroHedge
- The One Topic No One Is Discussing | ZeroHedge
- Still Running | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Now Here's A Poll That Shows Obama Might Not Be Doing That Badly | Business Insider
- A Simple Chart From Goldman Shows Why The Budget Deal Is Good News For The Economy | Business Insider
- These Two Charts Show Why It's A Scandal That Washington Hasn't... | Business Insider
- College Football Coach Bought... | Business Insider
- The Most Outrageous Works We Saw At Art Basel Miami Beach [PHOTOS] | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Obama Shakes Hands With Cuba's Raul Castro | Business Insider