Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Happy Thanksgiving! | FundMyMutualFund
- Renewable Energy: Does It Need Critically Rare Materials? | Financial Sense
- Markets Rally on Surprise Easing by China | Financial Sense
- PROOF: While The Bank Of Japan Goes 'Full-QE-Retard', Japanese Investors Are Hoarding Physical Gold | ZeroHedge
- Russia Ruble Plunges To New Record Low After OPEC Decision | ZeroHedge
- Gary Shilling on Interest Rates, Deleveraging, and Corporate Profits | Financial Sense
- Notes on Russia | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 19 Of The Most Expensive Substances In The World | Business Insider
- France eyes two-year deadline for Mideast peace | Business Insider
- No One Should Have This Card In Their Wallet | Business Insider
- The Surprising Facts About Who Shops Online And On Mobile | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Argentina charges HSBC with aiding tax evasion | Business Insider
- 17 Tricks Stores Use To Make You Spend More Money | Business Insider