Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Says Turkey's Attack On Jet Was "Planned Provocation" As Ankara Moves Tanks Near Syrian Border | ZeroHedge
- US Corporate Earnings, Overseas Sales and the Dollar | Financial Sense
- Jeez! What Ever Happened To The "Free World"? | ZeroHedge
- Apple Stock is a 10 Year Short | ZeroHedge
- Puerto Rico Is About To Default: Your Complete Guide To An Island Debt Debacle | ZeroHedge
- M&A Spikes to Craziest Frenzy Ever, even as Bottom Falls out of Riskiest End | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: China Builds A Bridge In Just 43 Hours | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Take a tour of the New York City apartment that's renting for $300,000 a month | Business Insider
- Facebook is now offering fathers 4 months of paid... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Weak Japan data offer latest bad news for Abenomics | Business Insider
- 13 TV shows that became massive because of social media | Business Insider
- The Latest: Initial Chicago protests subside, more... | Business Insider
- The Latest: 22 lbs of explosives used in Tunisian bus... | Business Insider