Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is China About to Go “Scorched Earth” on the US Dollar? | ZeroHedge
- Tax Foundation Analyzes Tax Plans: 10-Year GDP (Trump +6.9%, Hillary -2.6%), Wage Growth (Trump +5.4%, Hillary -2.1%) | Financial Sense
- This Is The Chinese Firm Whose Cameras Took Down The Internet On Friday | ZeroHedge
- Why Blockchain Will Render Gold Worthless | ZeroHedge
- FelonsVotesMatter - Florida Dems Allege Racism Behind Restrictions On Felon Voters | ZeroHedge
- Adoption Of The Euro Has Been 'Unequivocally Bad' For Southern European Economies | ZeroHedge
- An IoT "Cannon" To "Bring Down The Web" Can Be Yours For Only $7,500 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 'Pokémon Go' Halloween event is a much-needed excuse to get... | Business Insider
- Trump falsely claims pollsters are trying to 'suppress the Trump' | Business Insider
- It's not hard to figure out why Americans don't trust the government... | Business Insider
- The founder of a 4,500-person company explains why he has dinner with... | Business Insider
- Under Armour releases new Stephen Curry commercial showing how much last... | Business Insider
- Multibillion-dollar startup Magic Leap is so stealthy... | Business Insider
- Turkish foreign minister: Turkey is ready to launch a ground operation in Iraq 'if... | Business Insider