Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Real Markets Are Not 'Pop Economics' | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile In The Oval Office... | ZeroHedge
- ECRI Weekly Leading Index: "Disentangling Cyclical from Structural" | Financial Sense
- Pepe Escobar: Here's How The Trump Presidency Will Play Out | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: "I'm Always On The Left" | ZeroHedge
- It's Official: Donald Trump Becomes The 45th President Of The United States Of America | ZeroHedge
- Secular Stagnation Theory: Challenge to DeLong, Summers, Bernanke, Krugman, Keen, Pettis, Edwards | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How to move to Canada and become a Canadian citizen | Business Insider
- Apple is suing one of its most important suppliers (AAPL, QCOM) | Business Insider
- How this advertising company uses its training program... | Business Insider
- 'I'm here today to honor our democracy': Hillary Clinton tweets... | Business Insider
- Mike Pence, the vice president of the United States, has said he doesn't believe... | Business Insider
- Here's how the anti-Trump protests played out in Washington during the... | Business Insider
- Ex-CIA director John Brennan: '... | Business Insider