Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Recap Aug 23, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Collapse Of American Free Press: Martin Armstrong Rages "It's Just Over" | ZeroHedge
- As Goes Uber? New York City Drops English Test For Yellow Cab Drivers | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 23 | ZeroHedge
- Gilts Spike After Cover Ratio In Today's 15Y+ POMO Tumbles, BOE Buys All Bonds At Premium | ZeroHedge
- Germans Furious After Bundesbank Demands People Work Until Age 69 | ZeroHedge
- "Regretful" Trump Reaches Out To Latino Leaders: "No, I Am Not Flip-Flopping" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We visited the burger chain that's embroiled in a 'David and Goliath scenario' with... | Business Insider
- One of the most popular trades in the world is no longer profitable | Business Insider
- US officials: Russian intelligence is likely behind hacks... | Business Insider
- How the best TEDx speakers deliver powerful presentations | Business Insider
- Fans have come up with a mind-blowing theory about the monster in 'Stranger... | Business Insider
- Google and Facebook have a long way to go to get the rest of the world online (GOOG, FB)... | Business Insider
- A 'revolutionary' new technology can turn mice clear — and might one day map your... | Business Insider