Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Gets Cold Feet:"It Is Difficult To Predict How Negative The Market Reaction To Grexit Would Be" | ZeroHedge
- Dramatic Footage: Drone Flies Over Devastated Kathmandu, Reveals Earthquake Destruction | ZeroHedge
- White House Admits Russian Hackers Read Obama's Unclassified Emails | ZeroHedge
- Our Financial Future: Infinite Greed Meets A Funny Thing Called Karma | ZeroHedge
- Varoufakis "Containment" Sparks Buying-Panic In Greek Bonds; Silver, Crude Pumped As Dollar Dumps | ZeroHedge
- Legalizing Marijuana & The Increasing Pace Of Social Change In America | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: April 27 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 4/27: (CELG... | StreetInsider.com
- Monday's SpaceX launch was a successful historic moment for this small Central... | Business Insider
- Expect the Fed to have a more 'somber' outlook on the economy this week | Business Insider
- Tim Cook: We are on the verge of major changes to media, and Apple will... | Business Insider
- High-schooler solves Rubik's Cube in record 5.2 seconds | Business Insider
- Thousands of angry customers just forced two giant gaming companies... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, AAPL, DB, IGTE, COCO,... | Business Insider