Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- R.I.P. QE | Financial Sense
- Great Graphic: Slowing of World Trade Growth and Globalization | Financial Sense
- The Wrath of Draghi: First German Bank Hits Savers with Negative Interest Rate | ZeroHedge
- Don't Show The "Deflation Isn't Going To Happen" ECB Germany's Declining October Prices | ZeroHedge
- THE WALL STREET BULL IS COMING | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Are On Borrowed Time | ZeroHedge
- Get Ready for Shift in Fed Policy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GOPRO SHARES SPIKE AFTER EARNINGS BEAT (GPRO, SBUX) | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Apple chief Tim Cook 'proud to be gay' | Business Insider
- Terrible Things Happen All Of The Time And The Stock Market Keeps Going Up | Business Insider
- Australia Wants To Approve A Really Horrible Policy For Cutting... | Business Insider
- Japan's Nikkei 225 index soars over 5% after BoJ easing... | Business Insider