Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NAR Warns "Current Housing Recovery Could Stall" As Pending Home Sales Slump To 7-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- "Freedom Has A Price" - Holland's Wilders Rages "Let's Lock The Door To Islam" | ZeroHedge
- Robots Will Soon Take Over Building London Skyscrapers, Major UK Construction Firm CEO Warns | ZeroHedge
- The Central Bank Power Shift From West To East, Game Of Thrones Style | ZeroHedge
- Julian Robertson: "Janet Yellen Has Created A Serious Bubble And Pain Is Coming" | ZeroHedge
- The Bickering Begins: Iraq Disagrees With OPEC's Method Of Oil Production Estimates | ZeroHedge
- Will The ECB Buy Stocks? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple just made a huge deal to push the iPhone into big businesses (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Credit cards are going the way of fax machines | Business Insider
- Lady Gaga will headline next year's Super Bowl halftime show | Business Insider
- 'CHECK OUT SEX TAPE': Trump goes on... | Business Insider
- PIMCO: The global economy is now all about the 3 P's | Business Insider
- A mistake too many tourists make in cities around the world costs them more... | Business Insider
- These are the 4 best budget laptops on the market | Business Insider