Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Touts South Stream Pipeline As Europe’s Gas Lifeline | ZeroHedge
- Biggest Dutch Daily Calls For NATO Intervention To Protect MH17; Feinstein Tells Putin To "Man Up And Confess" | ZeroHedge
- How RenTec Made More Than $34 Billion In Profits Since 1998: "Fictional Derivatives" | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Utility Companies Push Back in Net Metering Battle | Financial Sense
- Goldman Managing Director Found Dead In Apparent Kite Surfing Accident | ZeroHedge
- China Buys U.S. Debt at Fastest Pace on Record | Financial Sense
- Yellen Reiterates Position of Extended Low Rates | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- John Kerry Appears To Criticize Israel's Gaza Operation In... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- TIME WARNER DIGS IN: Board Removes Ability For Shareholders To Force Vote... | Business Insider
- The US Now Has More Solar Workers Than Coal Miners | Business Insider
- The Rebels Who Shot Down MH17 Are Tightly Controlled By Russia's... | Business Insider
- Three Reasons Chipotle's Business Is On Fire | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek