Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bullard Does It Again, Says Market "Misread" His QE4 Comment | ZeroHedge
- Multiple Expansion Is Over, Goldman Warns, "US Stocks Will Close 2015 Only 5% Higher" | ZeroHedge
- Everything You Need to Know About The Swiss Gold Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Trade Ideas For Friday | iBankCoin.com
- Wall Street Stunned As Iceland Dares To Jail Banker Involved In 2008 Crash | ZeroHedge
- Global Slowdown Confirmed By PMIs Missing From Japan To China To Europe; USDJPY Nears 119 Then Slides | ZeroHedge
- The Average Hedge Fund Is Down -1% YTD, And The Redemption Requests Are Now Flooding In | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Battling Ebola: the worst of humanitarian missions | Business Insider
- How The Navy's New Anti-Submarine Aircraft Sees Under The Waves | Business Insider
- Snow-Trapped Buffalo Bills Players Have Turned To iPads To 'Practice' From... | Business Insider
- Fiji hold off US fightback to claim win | Business Insider
- UC Berkeley Students Are Going To Extreme Lengths To Fight A... | Business Insider
- 26 Unbelievable Photos From The Battered Heart Of Ukraine | Business Insider
- Japan lower house dissolved ahead of election | Business Insider