Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- As Short Interest Soars To Record Highs, Chinese Stock Futures Flash-Crash 12.5% | ZeroHedge
- Hong Kong Retail Sales Plunge 7.5% YoY, Fall For 14th Consecutive Month | ZeroHedge
- They're Baaaack: Gas-Guzzlers Take Over The Roads Again | ZeroHedge
- Do "Targeted" US Killings Of Militant Leaders Work? Not So Much | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul Rages "Government Can't Help... It Can Only Hurt" | ZeroHedge
- "Bill Clinton Was Here": The Elite One-Percent’s 'Orgy Island' Exposed | ZeroHedge
- Apple Back Under $100 On News It Will Extend iPhone Lifecycle To 3 Years, Cites Slowing Demand | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This brand's affordable pilot watches are excellent... | Business Insider
- Here's the song Trump University sales people were instructed to play during... | Business Insider
- Visa and PayPal could be on the verge of a split | Business Insider
- 'I've looked at over 40,000 résumés, and these... | Business Insider
- Drones are about to fill the skies within the next 5 years... | Business Insider
- Stephen Curry made 4 out of 6 shots from the mid-court logo in warm-ups for... | Business Insider
- The Air Force doesn't want the public to know much about its new long-range bomber | Business Insider