Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- If You Work Here, Quit Before You Are Fired: The 20 Largest US Layoff Announcements Of 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Crude Surges After US Oil Rig Count Collapses To May 2002 Lows | ZeroHedge
- Mapping Yellen and the Global Landscape | Financial Sense
- Southeast Asia’s High Speed Rail Network | Financial Sense
- Fed Comments Lift Market Spirits | Financial Sense
- Presenting A First-Hand Look Inside Russia's Forward Operating Base In Syria | ZeroHedge
- "They Just Don't Want A Job" - The Fed's Grotesque "Explanation" Why 94.6 Million Are Out Of The Labor Force | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 50 most powerful companies in America | Business Insider
- 'Here we go again' _ Americans' lament after... | Business Insider
- Fate of cargo ship caught in Hurricane Joaquin unknown | Business Insider
- Biden: No question transgender people can serve in... | Business Insider
- Why Kanye was right when he said 'Sweatshirts are the way of... | Business Insider
- Incredible video of bees swarming their hive in slow motion | Business Insider
- Will quarterbacks re-emerge in the Heisman, draft picture... | Business Insider