Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is This the Beginning of a New Bear Market? Important Signs to Watch | Financial Sense
- How Can You Have a Recovery Without Jobs Creators? | ZeroHedge
- The Ultimate Carry Trade: U.S. Banks Buying Treasuries | Financial Sense
- Stocks Drop On Oil Dump & ECB Reality-Check | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 21, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Goldman Explains 'The Road To Recovery' In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- It’s Not Just Spying – How The NSA Has Turned Into A Giant Profit Center For Corrupt Insiders | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Two die in Sierra Leone riot sparked by Ebola tests | Business Insider
- Some Potential Targets for Shire to Buy With $1.6B in Free Money | TheStreet.com
- Here's A Look Inside The Bold New Bluetooth World That's Going To... | Business Insider
- Autopsy Report Reveals The Cop's Story About What Happened In... | Business Insider
- Some Bank Of America Customers Claim Apple Pay... | Business Insider
- US urgent air bag warning affects 7.8 mn cars | Business Insider
- Lay's Is Going To Start Selling Wasabi Ginger Chips — Here's What They Taste... | Business Insider