Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Jobless Claims at 307K, a Bit Higher Than Expected | Financial Sense
- The ECB Blinked, And Gold Once Again Proves To Be a Wealth-Saver | ZeroHedge
- On Money and Society: An Exclusive Interview With Steve Baker MP | Financial Sense
- Obamacare Website Funneling Private Consumer Data To Private Companies | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong: Foreign Capital Flows Could Drive US Markets Significantly Higher | Financial Sense
- Bank of Canada Throws in the Towel on ‘Recovery’ Meme | Financial Sense
- Chart Of The Day: Souring "Mother's Milk" Edition | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Everyone Is So Excited About Ultra-HD TV | Business Insider
- Thousands rally against Shiite militia in Yemen capital | Business Insider
- America’s Counterterrorism Campaign In... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Sundance TV Festival? Lines blurring, says Redford | Business Insider
- Here's What Could Happen If The Apple Watch... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek