Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fed's Track Record: $389,863 Spent For Every Job Created… AT BEST | ZeroHedge
- Pentagon Demands Russia Remove Convoy "Immediately" As NYT Reports Russians Firing Artillery In Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen's J-Hole Speech: Slack Remains, QE Is Over, Rates Could Rise Sooner (Or Later) | ZeroHedge
- 30 Facts That Prove The American Middle-Class Is Being Destroyed | ZeroHedge
- Ferguson Cop Points Gun At Protesters And Press, Screams "I Will F***ing Kill You", Has Been "Relocated" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Slide As NATO 'Condemns" Russian Invasion, Warns Of "Alarming Build-Up" Of Forces | ZeroHedge
- St.Louis PD Release 'Suicide-By-Cop' Shooting Clip | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Field At The 49ers' New $1.3 Billion Stadium Is Already Being Replaced Because It Is... | Business Insider
- N3twork Wants To Guide You Down The Rabbit Hole Of Personalized Internet TV... | Business Insider
- 12 Stunning Images Of Intricate Art Pieces In The Middle Of The... | Business Insider
- This Map Shows The States Where Adults Binge Drink The Most | Business Insider
- A Government Agency Says The Obama Administration Broke The Law In... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Markets Turn Sharply Lower After Headlines Out Of Ukraine (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider