Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Asia Set For Another Financial Crisis? Here's Goldman's Take | ZeroHedge
- When The FOMC Completely Loses The 'Inflation' Argument | ZeroHedge
- How Asset Classes Have Responded to the First Rate Hike | Financial Sense
- Chinese Man Jumps From 17th Floor In First Stock Market Casualty | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Aug 27, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Silver & Gold Slammed As Dollar & Bond Yields Surge | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Peavy shuts down Cubs as Giants earn 1st win in series, 4-... | Business Insider
- Ex-Olympian pens memoir on track career, call girl stint | Business Insider
- Why the US presidential election is going to be determined by a bunch of cavemen... | Business Insider
- Here's what you need to earn to be in the top 1% in 13 major US cities | Business Insider
- Why these Obama voters support Trump | Business Insider
- The FTSE staged a major rally today | Business Insider
- Schlumberger buying Cameron International in $12.71B deal | Business Insider