Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Smart People Listen To Radiohead, Dumb People Listen To Beyoncé, Study Finds | ZeroHedge
- And Here is Opportunity | iBankCoin.com
- Initial Jobless Claims Rise Most In 3 Months, 4-Week Average Lowest Since 2000 | ZeroHedge
- Van Hoisington And The Fed's Bubble: "Overtrading" And "Discredit" Always End In "Revulsion" | ZeroHedge
- I GRANT YOU TWENTY NASDAQS | iBankCoin.com
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- NYPD Stunner: Cops Exit Ebola Victim Apartment, Dump Gloves, Masks In Sidewalk Trash Can | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- #GrammarGate Is A Hilarious Take On The Latest Twitter Controversy | Business Insider
- Woman charged after baby corpses found in Canada... | Business Insider
- Qatar Airways Will Fly First Airbus A350 Into the Heart of Europe | TheStreet.com
- The Genius Behind The Apple Store Wants To Help You... | Business Insider
- Netflix’s Next New Show Looks Shrouded In Mystery | Business Insider
- An Uber Campaign That Promised To Pair Customers With 'Hot... | Business Insider
- The 10 Things You Need To Know In Advertising This Morning... | Business Insider