Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's Not March 2009... And That's Bad | Financial Sense
- Little Flesh Wound for Oil Shorts, Feb. 12, 2016 (Video) | ZeroHedge
- The Hidden Agenda Behind Saudi Arabia’s Market Share Strategy | ZeroHedge
- The 8 Principles Of The Newer Normal | ZeroHedge
- Lakshman on US Slowdown, Shocks, and China | Financial Sense
- The Complete Idiot's Guide To Being Right About Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- Gary Shilling: All-Out Price War Could Send Oil to $10 to $20 a Barrel | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Negative interest rates are the problem, not the solution, for central banks | Business Insider
- Here's the man 2 prominent legal experts believe Obama would like to make... | Business Insider
- Scientists say this behavior can make men more attractive to women | Business Insider
- The 'Airbnb of events' lets you rent out swanky apartments, vacant... | Business Insider
- Watch 1,400 US workers learn their jobs are moving to Mexico | Business Insider
- The massive Takata airbag recall became a two-... | Business Insider
- Here's why analysts have no idea who's going to win the next... | Business Insider