Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Forget ObamaCare, RyanCare, and any Future ReformCare—the Healthcare System Is Completely Broken | Financial Sense
- Nunes Refuses To Share Intelligence Source With Other Committee Members | ZeroHedge
- Praxis Seeks to Revive the Apprenticeship Model of Employment | Financial Sense
- Death At Your Door: Knock-And-Talk Police Tactics Rip A Hole In The Constitution | ZeroHedge
- Meet SAM, Brick Laying Robot That Does The Work Of 6 Humans | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Day Arrives: Why One Trader Thinks It Will Lead To A "Hefty Rally" In Sterling | ZeroHedge
- Jim Rogers Warns, The Fed "Has No Clue... Will Ruin Us All" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- The next Republican fights could be even worse than its one over healthcare | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- China's special ops just reenacted the US raid on Bin Laden for some reason | Business Insider
- The world's top 10 companies, ranked by reputation | Business Insider
- 13 wonderful Old English words we should still be using today | Business Insider
- Canada's set to legalize marijuana nationwide on July 1, 2018 | Business Insider