Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- QE Deflationary? No Kidding! | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap December 6, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- Nelson Mandela Has Died: Obama Addresses The Nation - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- This Is Your Economy... On Drugs | ZeroHedge
- Number of Banks and Percentage of Problem Banks Over Time | Financial Sense
- Peak Smog: Shanghai Orders Cars Off Roads As Pollution Literally Off The Charts | ZeroHedge
- Adding Up the Numbers on $BALT | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BLACKROCK: Stock Valuation And Investor Sentiment Don't Justify Bubble Fears... | Business Insider
- Top Brands Prefer Instagram For Video Over Vine | Business Insider
- Companies Need To Generate The Right Amount Of Controversy | Business Insider
- The Best Quotes From Ron Burgundy's Interview With Peyton Manning | Business Insider
- Construction Jobs Are At Their Highest Level Since August 2009 | Business Insider
- 5 Tech Stocks Spiking on Unusual Volume | TheStreet.com
- Connecticut Girl Finds 2-Inch Nail Baked Into Cookie From Panera Bread | Business Insider