Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Spain Sells First-Ever 50 Year Bonds At 4% Coupon | ZeroHedge
- Busy Week Ahead, ECB Meeting Stands Out | ZeroHedge
- Goldman's Special Purpose Tentacle Revealed In Europe's Latest Bank Failure | ZeroHedge
- Libya May Be Focus Of Major Rift Between US And Regional Allies | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap August 28, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Eurozone Is a Growing Problem for U.S. Economy | Financial Sense
- Bueller, Bueller | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Wozniacki sends Sharapova out of US Open, Federer... | Business Insider
- Here Are Goldman Sachs' And Merrill Lynch's Preview For The Jobs Report | Business Insider
- Serena, Pennetta set-up US Open quarter-final clash | Business Insider
- Ukraine Soldiers Are Battling Russian Tanks In... | Business Insider
- Remembering Princess Diana: 30 Iconic Photos Of The Princess Of Wales | Business Insider
- Alleged Hacker Behind Massive Leak Of Nude Celebrity Photos Says It... | Business Insider