Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Real Estate Tank in 2017? | Financial Sense
- The Most Important Market In The World (That You've Never Heard Of) | ZeroHedge
- A Visual History Of Population In America | ZeroHedge
- "Pizzagate" Explodes After Man Arrested In Comet Restaurant Shooting | ZeroHedge
- Hope and Caution | Financial Sense
- “Otto” Self-Driving Truck Test on Ohio Roads This Week | Financial Sense
- North Dakota Tribes, Activists Win After US Denies Permit Needed To Complete Dakota Access Pipeline | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- How to instantly connect with anyone | Business Insider
- Here's how much it costs to produce money in the U.S. | Business Insider
- One group of traders is looking forward to a big bump in bonuses | Business Insider
- Kansas City Chiefs scored an important touchdown on a perfect... | Business Insider
- The most dangerous foods for your pets | Business Insider
- A Japanese town wants to create a spa-themed... | Business Insider