Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wait Until You Get a Pitch Right Where You Want It! | Financial Sense
- The Implications of Sino-US Trade Tensions | Financial Sense
- WTI Crude Tumbles To $43 Handle As Demand Fears Grow | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: Drafting Women Means Equality In Slavery | ZeroHedge
- 9/11 Damage Control Begins: CIA Director Warns "28 Pages" Contains Inaccurate Information | ZeroHedge
- Exit the Dragon – China’s Debt Is Everyone’s Problem | Financial Sense
- It's About To Get Crazy Again - North Dakota Official Exalts Oil Boom "Is Coming Back With A Rush" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- 16 bad habits that are sabotaging your productivity | Business Insider
- The euro crossed 1.1500 for the first time since August — here's what's happening in FX | Business Insider
- Tesla put a Model X in a giant plastic bubble to test Bioweapon Defense Mode (... | Business Insider
- RANKED: The 10 best airports in Asia | Business Insider
- 'Shark Tank' star Robert Herjavec just sold his gorgeous Los Angeles... | Business Insider
- Watch never-before-seen footage of a... | Business Insider