Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- iBankCoin Has Reached Its Maximum Allowable Readers–Thanks For Stopping By | iBankCoin.com
- Retail Investors Pile Into Stocks Amid "Malign, Unthinking Mental Slavery" | ZeroHedge
- Is the Stock Market Running on Borrowed Time? | Financial Sense
- Another Small Town Throwdown | iBankCoin.com
- America's "All Important" Housing Market Flashing Red After Bad Data Double Whammy | ZeroHedge
- Russian Stocks Enter Bear Market As Ruble Hits Record Low | ZeroHedge
- PIMCO Liquidations Begin; And So Does The Retaliation: All Bill Gross Tweets Deleted | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 25 Coolest New Businesses In Brooklyn | Business Insider
- This Advertising CMO Weighs In On The Holy Grail Of Marketing | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Your Daily Starbucks Habit Will Cost You Nearly $7,000 Over A Decade | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Hong Kong Skyline: 1910 vs. 1972 vs. 2014 | Business Insider
- Peter Thiel Says Europe Is 'A Slacker With Low... | Business Insider