Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 45 Facts That Show How Far America Has Fallen In This Generation | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Slide As Gartman Goes "Long Of One Unit Of The US Equity Market:" | ZeroHedge
- Fear And Loathing In Scotland – Why The "NO"s Won & Lessons Learned From The Vote | ZeroHedge
- Soros Issues Major Warning; U.K. Sees Large Outflows | Financial Sense
- One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Caterpillar Posts Record 21 Consecutive Months Of Declining Global Retail Sales, Worse Than Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Alibaba CEO Jack Ma: 'We Earned The Trust Of People Today' (BABA) | Business Insider
- Six children dead in US shooting: police | Business Insider
- Australia says jihadists targeting PM and parliament | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: FOMC... | StreetInsider.com
- MUNSTER: iPhone 6 Plus... | Business Insider
- Sovereign Scotland Would Hurt Its Economy, but England Shouldn't Care | TheStreet.com
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves Higher | TheStreet.com