Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Australia’s Housing Bubble: Myth, or Ticking Time Bomb? | Financial Sense
- Do Share Buybacks Create Value? (Spoiler Alert: No) | ZeroHedge
- A Pledge Of Allegiance For The New Normal America | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: Independence Day Reading | ZeroHedge
- Greek Banks To Run Out Of Physical Cash "In A Matter Of Days" | ZeroHedge
- Happy Independence Day, Brought To You By The Chinese | ZeroHedge
- FDIC Sounds Alarm On Insolvent, "Zero Hedged" Oil & Gas Producers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's some incredible pro-independence propaganda from... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Greek ATMs will be empty on Monday – unless Europe steps in | Business Insider
- Solar Impulse 2 pilot becomes aviation legend | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN: Here are the 3 main scenarios for Greece after its referendum (GREK, EUR... | Business Insider
- All eyes on Messi at Copa America climax | Business Insider
- 9 photos show the chaos in Greece right now | Business Insider