Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Retail Sales | Financial Sense
- Trannies Tumble As Death Cross Triggers | ZeroHedge
- The NSA's Technotyranny: One Nation Under Surveillance | ZeroHedge
- "Some Folks Are Selling..." Dow Down 350 From Highs, Futures Plunge Below 18,000 | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Much Of Your Life The US Has Spent At War | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks, Interest, Bailout Barometer | Financial Sense
- FaKe FIFA WoRLD CuP MoMeNT... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Vox Media buys tech news operation Re/code | Business Insider
- Kvitova struggles as giants make Paris entrance | Business Insider
- Brittany granite on the rebound from rocky patch | Business Insider
- The 3 interview questions one CEO asks every job candidate | Business Insider
- The story behind the former top-ranking FIFA executive who... | Business Insider
- This photo shows the sun's power in exquisite detail | Business Insider
- David Duchovny says new 'X-Files' script brought him to tears | Business Insider