Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Big Four Economic Indicators See Strong Advance | Financial Sense
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Ukraine Bars Entry To Russian Men Aged 16-60 | ZeroHedge
- Is U.S. Media Coverage of Ukraine and Syria Even WORSE than Its Coverage of Iraq? | ZeroHedge
- COWARDICE into The Bell | iBankCoin.com
- Buying Panic Appears Just In Time For Op-Ex | ZeroHedge
- It's Time To Ditch The Consumer Price Index (CPI) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Duracell Made A Great, 2-Minute Video About The Youngest Ever People To Row Across... | Business Insider
- STOCKS GO NOWHERE: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, GS, MS, CMG) | Business Insider
- Military Judge Orders CIA To Turn Over Details On 'Black Site' Prisons | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Billionaire Philanthropist Sells His Central Park West... | Business Insider
- Chelsea Clinton Is Having A Baby | Business Insider
- The Business Traveler's Guide To Charlotte, NC | Business Insider
- Collective CEO Joe Apprendi Tells Us When He'll Go For An IPO | Business Insider