Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ned Schmidt: Bear Market in Gold Is Over | Financial Sense
- Renminbi Depreciation Poses Risk to Chinese Economy | Financial Sense
- Phil Davis on the Money Talk Show | ZeroHedge
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Dealing With Haters | Altucher Confidential
- The Photo That Reveals Why US and EU Bankers Despise Russia's Putin So Much | ZeroHedge
- Greek President Raises "War Reparations" With Germany | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap March 6, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- MIKE HUCKABEE: 'The Only Time Vladimir Putin Shivers Is When... | Business Insider
- Groupon Just Raised Over $323,000 To Give Bullet-Protective Vests To Police Dogs | Business Insider
- The App That iPhone Users Couldn't Put... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Victoria's Secret Is Opening In China — But Not To Sell Lingerie | Business Insider
- Bitcoin's Satoshi Nakamoto Is Reportedly Worth Over $400 Million And Drives A... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Beware the Bears | TheStreet.com