Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ISM Manufacturing Index: Slowest Growth in Thirteen Months | Financial Sense
- Take Out A 7 Year Car Loan To Buy Stocks, CNBC Experts Advise | ZeroHedge
- JPM Cuts Q1 GDP: Warns "Here We Go Again" As "It Is Feeling Eerily Like Q1 Of Last Year" | ZeroHedge
- The Global Problem: Monetary Policy Can't Fix An Economy's Structural Problems | ZeroHedge
- Mario Draghi Reveals Biggest. Hockeystick. Ever! | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Set Iraqi Oil Fields On Fire, Stalls Military Advance | ZeroHedge
- Remain Bullish, but Watchful | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Murray dominates Young to put Britain 1-0 up | Business Insider
- Uber's job interview process includes a 32-question, timed math test with spreadsheets... | Business Insider
- 20 amazing scientific discoveries that have already been made this year... | Business Insider
- Meet the woman who is defending Boston bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in... | Business Insider
- Amal Clooney will teach at Columbia Law School this spring | Business Insider
- You'll be able to use the Apple Watch's box as a charger for some models (AAPL) | Business Insider
- This reporter was caught at the McDonald's drive-thru on live TV | Business Insider