Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Priebus: Take Trump Seriously When He Calls The Press "The Enemy" | ZeroHedge
- "We Respond To Respect": Iran To Conduct New Military Drill In Which "Rockets Will Be Used" | ZeroHedge
- Holland's Wilders Slams "Moroccan Scum" As Paris Over-run By Antifa | ZeroHedge
- A Brief History Of US Intelligence | ZeroHedge
- Germans: 'Yes, Gold IS Money' | ZeroHedge
- A Chink of Light into London’s Gold Vaults | ZeroHedge
- These Are Times Of General Corruption | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A top New York City chef shows how to make the perfect burger | Business Insider
- Most vitamins are useless, but there's one you could probably use | Business Insider
- The Russians are turning on Trump | Business Insider
- Trump cited a nonexistent incident in Sweden... | Business Insider
- Britain's justice secretary says Brexit is '... | Business Insider
- THE IoT 101 REPORT: Your essential guide to the... | Business Insider
- Trump is promising big changes at the FDA — here's how drugs are approved today | Business Insider