Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Truth About the Fed’s Relationship With Bubbles | ZeroHedge
- Silver Manipulation To End In Default; $150 Per Ounce Possible - Video | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Playfully Damaging Bears | iBankCoin.com
- The U.S. and Russia Are Gas Giants | Financial Sense
- Why Herbalife Is Crashing After Hours In Two Charts | ZeroHedge
- 100 Years Ago Today It Began: "Austria Has Chosen War" | ZeroHedge
- US Services PMI Beats After Last Week's Manufacturing PMI Record Miss, Employment Plunges | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon Might Launch Its Own Square-Competitor In August (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Israeli Army Confirms Firing Into UN Gaza... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- These Colleges Have Minted The Most Tech Executives | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Here's Why Medicare Isn't Actually Going To 'Run Out Of Money... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek