Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Explains 'The Road To Recovery' In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Is This Why Stocks Closed Not "Off The Lows"? | ZeroHedge
- Mapping China's Bursting Real Estate Bubble | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Surprises Market With Supply Cut Announcement, Oil Jumps | ZeroHedge
- SHHHH, IT’S VIX SEASON | iBankCoin.com
- Better Nugs Needed | iBankCoin.com
- Peak Ponzi: Only 13% Of Loans In Bulgaria's Fourth Largest Bank Had Valid Collateral | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 10/... | StreetInsider.com
- Uncapped five in Cheika's first Wallaby squad | Business Insider
- FORGET GOLD: Here Are 11 Odd Items People Use To Store Their Wealth | Business Insider
- Mortgage Company Ocwen Financial Is Crashing After New York... | Business Insider
- New Jersey Police Seize 633 Packages Of Heroin Stamped 'Ebola' | Business Insider
- MARK CUBAN: Here's What Republicans Should Do Next | Business Insider
- This Scientist Opened A New Era In Astronomy | Business Insider