Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In The Third Quarter, The Rich Got Richer By $1.9 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- These Stocks Are Dressed for Today’s Market Occasion | iBankCoin.com
- "No Way To Tell How Many People Who Have Signed Up For Obamacare Actually Have" | ZeroHedge
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Reached; No Extension Of Unemployment Benefits Means Unemployment Rate Set To... Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- Deutsche Bank: "We Think Something Structurally Changed Since The Great Financial Crisis" | ZeroHedge
- Of Keynesian Cul-De-Sacs And The Fed Creating More Financial Market Uncertainty | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kass: Expect the Unexpected in 2014 | TheStreet.com
- BILLION-DOLLAR EXITS: 12 Tech Companies That Struck It Rich In 2013 | Business Insider
- College Football Coach Bought... | Business Insider
- GM To Name First Ever Female CEO — Mary Barra (GM) | Business Insider
- Marissa Mayer's Biggest Game Changer Yet | TheStreet.com
- Elon Musk Explains The One Thing That Will Lead To A Fundamental Breakthrough In... | Business Insider
- Here's What NBA Players Looked Like Before They Were Covered In Tattoos | Business Insider