Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Possible Shorts | iBankCoin.com
- The Fallacy Of US Dollar "Strength" | ZeroHedge
- Syria Is 7th (Muslim) Country Bombed By 2009 Nobel Peace Prize Winner | ZeroHedge
- The Days of BABA Are Upon Us | Financial Sense
- OPEC Hints It May Act to Stop Oil Price Slide | Financial Sense
- ISIS Slams "Mule Of The Jews" Obama, Demands Killing Of "Disbelievers" Especially "Filthy French" | ZeroHedge
- The People On This Photo Have A Warning For The Market: There Is "A Build Up Of Excessive Risk" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE FUTURE OF PAYMENTS: 2014 [SLIDE DECK] | Business Insider
- Electronics Giant Philips Announces It Wants To Split The... | Business Insider
- 5 Things You Should Do Now That You're An Experienced Professional | Business Insider
- Batman prequel 'Gotham' premieres on US TV | Business Insider
- Tim Cook Confirms The Apple Watch Can Be Used To Track You As You Walk... | Business Insider
- Fergie gets Ryder Cup callup | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek