Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Constitution 1 - 0 Government: NSA Starts Winding Down Bulk Data Collection | ZeroHedge
- Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US "Created" ISIS As A "Tool" To Overthrow Syria's President Assad | ZeroHedge
- Steen Jakobsen Warns, Brace For The Next Recession | ZeroHedge
- Never Forget The Price Of Freedom | ZeroHedge
- A Net Assessment of the World | Financial Sense
- A Vision of Monetary Hell Troubles Our Sleep... | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: 10 Images That Suggest America Is Becoming A Lot Like Nazi Germany | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Lakers are going to have an insane amount of cap space when the Kobe Era ends in 2016 | Business Insider
- Google aims to patent child toy that pays attention | Business Insider
- Poles to vote in presidential cliffhanger | Business Insider
- Remarkable before-and-after photos make it undeniably clear we're... | Business Insider
- Watch this guy set the Guinness World Record for the farthest flight on... | Business Insider
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining'... | Business Insider
- Here's your complete preview of this week's big economic events | Business Insider