Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Prepare For the Grande Finale | iBankCoin.com
- Ignorance Is (Still) Bliss | ZeroHedge
- Buy The Drip: Thousands Of Gallons Of Oil Spill Into Ohio River Upstream Of Cincinnati | ZeroHedge
- Fact Or Fiction: The Pros And Cons Of Militarizing The Police | ZeroHedge
- US Attempted To Rescue James Foley, Other ISIS Hostages, Failed Because "Hostages Were Not Present" | ZeroHedge
- Human Rights Watch USA – Amnesty International Deploys In America | ZeroHedge
- Why Natural Gas Prices Collapsed | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's An Even Better Look At The iPhone 6's Reversible USB... | Business Insider
- Architects Designed A Portable Tiny Home From Two Recycled Water... | Business Insider
- 10 Ugliest Cars of 2014 | TheStreet.com
- The Front Page Of The St. Louis Post-Dispatch Says It All | Business Insider
- Paramount Goes Above And Beyond To Help A Sick 'Teenage... | Business Insider
- The Highest-Paid Exec At Bank Of America Just Got A Bit More Powerful | Business Insider
- 'Big Data' Is One Of The Biggest Buzzwords In Tech That No One Has Figured... | Business Insider