Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Stocks Drop 3rd Day In A Row On Margin Crackdown As Yuan Tumbles To Record Discount Versus Fix | ZeroHedge
- Zimbabwe's Gold Mines On Verge Of Collapse Due To Low Bullion Prices | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- It Will Now Cost You 0.5% To Save Money In Denmark: Danish Central Bank Cuts Rates For Third Time In Two Weeks | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen Saves The Day: Stocks Soar After Fed Chairwoman Tells Democrats To BTFD | ZeroHedge
- "New Normal" Fundamentals Hit Chinese Stocks | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Jan 27, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Watch This Utterly Amazing Video From GoPro's New Slow-Mo Camera (GPRO) | Business Insider
- Islamists' 24-hour hostage deadline '... | Business Insider
- Naomi Campbell displays superb stems in Paris Gaultier... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Mark Zuckerberg Defends Facebook's Plan To Bring The Internet To Everyone (FB... | Business Insider