Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Idiocracy Director: It's Kind Of Scary How Quickly The Movie Became A Documentary | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Hedge Fund Puppetmaster Behind The US Presidential Election | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Aug 23, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Crude Slammed After Inventory Builds Across Entire Oil/Product Complex | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 23 | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Aug 24, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Is Trump Deliberately Throwing the Election? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump calls for a special prosecutor to... | Business Insider
- The biggest buyers of gold aren't buying like they used to (GLD, GLX) | Business Insider
- This is the best tech upgrade I’ve ever made, and it only cost... | Business Insider
- Fans have come up with a mind-blowing theory about the monster in 'Stranger... | Business Insider
- The sneaky way Frank Ocean got out of his record contract to release his acclaimed new... | Business Insider
- At least 300 people have died in India as floods... | Business Insider
- Mexican President Pena Nieto is being accused of... | Business Insider