Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Government Embraces Self-Driving Vehicles: “Rise of New Technology Is Inevitable” | Financial Sense
- Secret Truth Revealed about THE REAL DEBATE | ZeroHedge
- Introducing the Military-Industrial-Elementary School Complex | ZeroHedge
- Syria Claims To Have Recording Of Conversation Between ISIS And US Military Before Strike On Syrian Army | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Declined in August, Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
- Oil Pops After Crude Inventories Unexpectedly Drop | ZeroHedge
- How Sand Is Leading to a Fracking Comeback | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 12 surprising psychological reasons someone... | Business Insider
- We spent a day with the people who fly and fix the F-35 — here's what they have to say about... | Business Insider
- Hollywood bigshots gave this startup founder the idea to write music with... | Business Insider
- The Paris Climate Accords will... | Business Insider
- Here's why money managers still have an edge | Business Insider
- Stephen Curry and Under Armour still can't break... | Business Insider
- The ACLU will provide legal counsel to NYC... | Business Insider