Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NYSE Margin Debt: A 1.6% Decline From Last Month's Record High | Financial Sense
- Gold Bullion Dealer Unexpectedly "Suspends Operations" Due To "Significant Transactional Delays" | ZeroHedge
- The Perversion of Capitalism: A Credit-Based Versus Capital-Based System | ZeroHedge
- Trading Stocks - It's Easier Than Farmwork... And Porn | ZeroHedge
- Government Trolls Are Using "Psychology-Based Influence Techniques" On YouTube, Facebook And Twitter | ZeroHedge
- Sugar Daddies Are Paying Their Share Of The $1.3 Trillion Student Loan Balance | ZeroHedge
- ATTeNTioN ALL GReeKS | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TSIPRAS: Say no to 'ultimatums, blackmail and fear... | Business Insider
- Reddit's popular 'ask me anything' feature is... | Business Insider
- Don't expect work-life balance if you want to be rich | Business Insider
- No racial motivation in US church fires: official | Business Insider
- Republican presidential candidate Lindsey Graham has a stark warning for... | Business Insider
- 14 hacks that will make your visit to Disney World way better | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg's vision of the future is full of artificial... | Business Insider