Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wikileaks Provides Status Update On Julian Assange And The US Election | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Breakout Sends Chinese Yuan To Lowest On Record In Offshore Trading | ZeroHedge
- In Financial Markets "Be Like Water" (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Six Things To Consider About Inflation | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts Roars "Rigged Elections Are An American Tradition" | ZeroHedge
- Calm Before The Storm - Coming Out Of The Voldrums | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When the Electricity Is Off for Three Days? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A hacker reveals a simple way to... | Business Insider
- The student loan gap for black and white... | Business Insider
- Air strikes, fighting break Russian-declared ceasefire in Syria's Aleppo... | Business Insider
- The contest to control the South China Sea just... | Business Insider
- 8 countries with the highest quality of life | Business Insider
- A top Silicon Valley 'budtender' says these bite-... | Business Insider
- There's a good reason 'The Walking Dead' creator... | Business Insider