Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- MaXiNe WaTeRS... | ZeroHedge
- North Korea Blows Up US Aircraft Carrier, Bomber In New Propaganda Video | ZeroHedge
- US Bans Laptops, iPads, 'Anything Bigger Than A Cellphone' On Flights From 8 'Majority-Muslim' Countries | ZeroHedge
- Banks, Bonds, & Bullion Bid As Healthcare Hope Trumps Terror Attack Turmoil | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Index Nears Crucial Line In The Sand | ZeroHedge
- John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis and the Sequence of Market Peaks | Financial Sense
- 9 Years Later... Greece Is Still In A Debt Crisis! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mexico is settling into a violent status quo | Business Insider
- What happens to your body and brain when you eat too much sugar | Business Insider
- China and America need a One-Korea policy | Business Insider
- THE CHATBOT MONETIZATION REPORT: Sizing the market, key strategies, and how to navigate... | Business Insider
- The US head at one of the top trading firms in the world explains... | Business Insider
- This robot that grows animal feed is 400% more productive than a human farmer | Business Insider
- American Airlines is reportedly investing $200 million in China's... | Business Insider