Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Many Ways The State Taxes The Poor | ZeroHedge
- Sellers at the Gate | iBankCoin.com
- California Leads Housing Slowdown As Case-Shiller Home Prices Decline For 4 Months In A Row | ZeroHedge
- The Periodic Table of Tech | iBankCoin.com
- Oil Breaks Below $80 | Financial Sense
- Good Riddance To QE - It Was Just Plain Financial Fraud | ZeroHedge
- Oil Residue The Size Of Rhode Island Covers Gulf Of Mexico Seafloor In Macondo Well Disaster Aftermath | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- WhatsApp, Facebook's $22 Billion... | Business Insider
- This 27-Year-Old Fooled India Into Thinking He Was Going To Be A Rocket Scientist At NASA | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Kim Jong-un Continues Post-Absence Media Tour With Fighter Jet... | Business Insider
- Rocket failure casts spotlight on risks of space flight | Business Insider
- Facebook Is Emerging As A Huge Engine For Driving E-Commerce Traffic And Purchases... | Business Insider
- Google Has Patented A Fake Arm To Test An Amazing Breakthrough In Medicine | Business Insider