Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why It's So Hard Being A Fed Decision-Maker | ZeroHedge
- WORST CHRISTMAS EVER | iBankCoin.com
- Viewing Russia From the Inside | Financial Sense
- The Santa Claus Rally is Now | iBankCoin.com
- Mathematical Precision or Buckshot? | iBankCoin.com
- Gameplan for Scared Money | iBankCoin.com
- Just 3 Energy Charts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sony Could Lose $100 Million By Pulling 'The Interview' | Business Insider
- Sony CEO Was Already Freaking Out About 'The... | Business Insider
- Saudi Arabia Can't Afford To Have Oil Prices This Low For Very Long (USO) | Business Insider
- Peter Thiel Is Taking Human Growth Hormone In Hopes Of Living To 120 | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- HERE COME THE CUBAN CIGARS | Business Insider
- 'A Sense Of Panic' May Force... | Business Insider