Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Kim Murder Suspect Says She Was Paid $90 To Rub VX Toxin On His Face | ZeroHedge
- Cybersecurity of the Power Grid: A Growing Challenge | Financial Sense
- Size Matters: Visualizing The Tallest Building In Each State | ZeroHedge
- Is The US Restaurant Recession Becoming Structural? | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents | Financial Sense
- French President Fires Back At Trump Over Paris Comments | ZeroHedge
- Iran Holds Massive Naval Drill Over 2 Million Sq. Kilometer Area | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | Business Insider
- Woman who is suspected of killing Kim Jong Un's half... | Business Insider
- Democratic senator accuses FBI Director Comey of withholding information on Russia for... | Business Insider
- Here are the best things you can buy at The North Face's winter clearance... | Business Insider
- 'There is a word for that line of thinking: "un-American"' — Jake Tapper slams... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Trump's border tax plan could ruin your Christmas | Business Insider