Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gundlach Feels Like We Are Back In December, Says "Stocks Are Dead Money" After A Short Squeeze | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Responds To Damaging State Department Report | ZeroHedge
- The Global Monetary System Has Devalued 47% Over The Last 10 Years | ZeroHedge
- Davidowitz: Retailers in 'Survival Mode' as Headwinds Multiply | Financial Sense
- Ryan Folds? - Republican Speaker Ready To Endorse Trump | ZeroHedge
- Chevron Facility Goes Offline In Nigeria Following Tweeted Attack By Mysterious Militant Group | ZeroHedge
- All You Need To Know About The China Boom-Bust Cycle In One Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rousseff's impeachment may be about stopping a... | Business Insider
- The cheapest premium smartphone you can buy just got a lot cheaper | Business Insider
- Draymond Green has been an utter disaster and the Warriors are in trouble | Business Insider
- A Singapore startup backed by Bill Ford is... | Business Insider
- 23 photos that show North Korea's obsession with huge, weird... | Business Insider
- Microsoft's mobile surrender (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Russia just one-upped the Saudis in China — again | Business Insider