Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Touts South Stream Pipeline As Europe’s Gas Lifeline | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Giving a Nice View Today | iBankCoin.com
- Gaza Right Now: In Pictures | ZeroHedge
- They Call Them Junk Bonds For A Reason... | ZeroHedge
- Vietnam Says China Backing Down In Oil Rig Dispute | ZeroHedge
- Photo of Herbalife Bull During Bill Ackman’s Comments Today | iBankCoin.com
- MH17: For Bankers, Every Crisis and Tragedy is an Opportunity to Manufacture Profits | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- How To Stop Bread From Molding Without Pumping It... | Business Insider
- MCDONALD'S SALES AND EARNINGS MISS (MCD) | Business Insider
- RICHMOND FED MANUFACTURING SURVEY BEATS | Business Insider
- How Your Diet Is Stressing You Out | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com