Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How To Quit Your Job the Right Way | Altucher Confidential
- 'Investors' Panic-Buy S&P At Open - Erases All BoJ Cliff-Dive Losses | ZeroHedge
- Doha Meeting Reveals OPEC’s Inability to Control Global Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Home Prices Rose 5.3% Year-Over-Year in February | Financial Sense
- "There’s Some Crazy Stuff Going On In New York" As Rental Glut Finally Hits The Bottom Line | ZeroHedge
- Dear Janet, Thanks For Helping The Average American | ZeroHedge
- Earnings "Beats" & The Warning In Today's GDP Data | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Researchers discovered this simple display feature actually affects how... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Google has a crazy idea for injecting a computer into your eyeball (... | Business Insider
- North Korea sentences Korean-American to 10 years of hard labor for espionage | Business Insider
- I spent $150 a month renting clothes and now I'm never going back to fast... | Business Insider
- This guy got Windows 95 running on an Apple Watch (AAPL, MSFT) | Business Insider
- The $120 million penthouse once owned by the 'King of Wall Street... | Business Insider