Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Deflation’s Final Curtain Call (Part 2) | Financial Sense
- What Is the Bond Market Telling Us? | Financial Sense
- The Eurozone Is a Growing Problem for U.S. Economy | Financial Sense
- Gold Lock Down Despite Aggressive Plan To Ban Russia From SWIFT, Terrorism & War Risk; Palladium At Multi-Year High Over $900 | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Defense Minister Warns Of "Worst Conflict Since WWII", Shifts Forces To "Combat Full-Scale Russian Invasion" | ZeroHedge
- Where Do ISIS Fighters Come From? | ZeroHedge
- New Technology Could End the Debate Over Pipeline Safety | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- As woes mount, economic stats vanish in Venezuela | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- After-Hours Stock Movers... | StreetInsider.com
- Six arrested as Malaysian football fans riot | Business Insider
- How To Switch Off iCloud So Hackers Can't Find Your Naked Photos (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Germany bans Uber car pick-up service | Business Insider
- NYC Politicians Slam Ted Cruz For Bashing The Bronx | Business Insider