Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I AM GOING TO DIAGNOSE YOU NOW | iBankCoin.com
- US Will Never Gain Oil Market Crown, IEA Chief Says | ZeroHedge
- More Flash Crashes To Come As Shadow Banking Liquidity Collapses | ZeroHedge
- The Best And Worst Performing Assets In February And YTD | ZeroHedge
- Breaking Bad (Debt) - Episode 3 | ZeroHedge
- This Is What The Entire World Frontrunning The ECB Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- GDP Gives Market No Tail-Wind | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This man just sold the company he founded 13 years ago for $3 billion (HPQ, ARUN) | Business Insider
- Rebels in Syria's Aleppo reject UN temporary truce plan... | Business Insider
- Ikea is launching a new line of furniture that can charge your phone... | Business Insider
- The fingerprint sensor on Samsung's new Galaxy S6 is just as good as the one... | Business Insider
- Asian firms challenge Apple with snazzy new smartphones | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Dating app Tinder premium plan aims at under-30 crowd | Business Insider