Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Took Some TZA | iBankCoin.com
- You Should Be on Drugs | iBankCoin.com
- Europe: Building a Banking Union | Financial Sense
- QE FOR LIFE, HOMIE | iBankCoin.com
- King Dollar Eating Everyone Else for Breakfast | iBankCoin.com
- Why China’s Slowdown Is Taking a Heavy Toll on Canada | Financial Sense
- China, Europe & Earnings at Home | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Why This Man Left His Fabulous $255,000 Job At Microsoft To Bootstrap A Startup (... | Business Insider
- Art Cashin Recounts What Happened 85 Years Ago Today When The Stock Market Crashed | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- STOCKS FALL AFTER THE FED ENDS OF QE: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT,... | Business Insider
- Iraqi peshmerga groups link up in Turkey border town: AFP... | Business Insider
- Only One Wall Street Economist Expects Mexico To Cut Rates Friday | Business Insider