Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are U.S.-Saudi Relations Turning Sour? | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe on Brewing US Pension Crisis, Stimulus vs. Rising Rates | Financial Sense
- Investors Admit Stocks Are The Most Overvalued Since 2000, Rush To Buy Them Anyway | ZeroHedge
- Axel Merk On What's Next For The Dollar, Gold, & Stocks? | ZeroHedge
- China 'Shadow Banks' Crushed As Liquidity Costs Hit Record High | ZeroHedge
- The Kagans Are Back; Wars To Follow | ZeroHedge
- Doug Casey Has "Never Seen Anything Like This" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Morgan Stanley's president just explained the bank's... | Business Insider
- This new game is like Pokémon GO — but you can catch cash prizes... | Business Insider
- 14 of the best watches you can buy for under $300 right now | Business Insider
- US relations with Cuba could become a bargaining chip in the healthcare debate | Business Insider
- Studios are flirting with offering movies early in home for $30 | Business Insider
- Dunkin' Donuts is killing the Coffee Coolatta | Business Insider
- 5 must-have apps for people who travel a lot | Business Insider