Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: April 27 | ZeroHedge
- Why Am I Still In the Stock Market? | Financial Sense
- Goldman Warns Companies To Halt Buybacks At Record Valuations, Reminds What Happened In 2007 | ZeroHedge
- Why A Chinese Developer's Default Means Trouble For New York Real Estate | ZeroHedge
- Highlights of the 2015 Annual Energy Outlook | Financial Sense
- Meet Skopos Financial, The New King Of Deep Subprime | ZeroHedge
- The Race to Diversify - Too Much Paper, Too Little Gold | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- The latest poll confirms the SNP is going to CRUSH Labour in Scotland | Business Insider
- Barca guarding against complacency in La Liga title push | Business Insider
- This year's 'Call of Duty' pits human soldiers against... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Finding their roots: Babylift children return to Vietnam | Business Insider
- The creator of Edward Snowden documentary... | Business Insider