Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Leaked DNC Emails Confirm Democrats Rigged Primary, Reveal Extensive Media Collusion | ZeroHedge
- The 9-Point Guide To Deciphering Political Propaganda | ZeroHedge
- Trumped - A Nation On The Brink Of Ruin... And How To Bring It Back | ZeroHedge
- A Fully Automated Stock Market Blow-Off? | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton Picks Tim Kaine For Vice President | ZeroHedge
- Blue Lives Matter: Is Police Exceptionalism Leading America Toward Second Civil War? | ZeroHedge
- After "Pause That Refreshes" 'Investors' Panic-Buy Stocks Back To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's the one thing that stumped 'Harry Potter... | Business Insider
- The 19 best books for someone just starting out in their career | Business Insider
- Donald Trump rails against Ted Cruz in surreal rant, says he wouldn't... | Business Insider
- 5 ways to stay sweat-free this summer | Business Insider
- Minnesota United FC make awesome video spoofing their goalie after his horrific... | Business Insider
- This German fintech company just raised $... | Business Insider
- 8 lies about money that could be keeping you in debt | Business Insider