Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- AIG Lite: Margin Call Claimed First Foreign Casualty Of Austrian "Black Swan" | ZeroHedge
- 4 Dead In Pemex Oil Platform Explosion, Hundreds Evacuated | ZeroHedge
- No Foolin' - ADP Weaker than Expected | Financial Sense
- Frenzied Speculative Activity in China's Equity Markets | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: March 31 | ZeroHedge
- Texas Town First of Many to Switch to 100% Renewable Power | Financial Sense
- Money Printing Deja Vu - German Inflation Is Surging (Again) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bernie Sanders: 'Banks are too big to fail, their CEOs are too big to... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Huge miss on private payrolls | Business Insider
- Telling your employees to 'relax' is completely... | Business Insider
- KEVIN SPACEY: Bill Clinton says 'House of Cards' is '... | Business Insider
- IOWA MOM: 'No one in their right mind would ever think' Xi Jinping would... | Business Insider