Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Financial Markets "Be Like Water" (Video) | ZeroHedge
- 'Rigged' Debates? Questions Arise Again Over Lighted Screen At Hillary's Podium | ZeroHedge
- Third Wave Of Internet Cyber Attacks Lauched, Dyn Warns | ZeroHedge
- "It Will Be Tough For High Yield Spreads To Tighten From Here" | ZeroHedge
- Tesla Now Fully Able to Self-Drive Safer Than Humans | Financial Sense
- Assange Lashes Out At America: "Rigged Primary, Rigged Media, Rigged Candidate" | ZeroHedge
- For The First Time In 2016, Junk Bond Defaults Are Decelerating | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here is how Nintendo Switch works | Business Insider
- The White House burned a Philippine official... | Business Insider
- I saved 50% of my income for a month and the hardest part wasn't cutting back my spending | Business Insider
- Here's how Donald Trump can function on barely any sleep | Business Insider
- Skechers is crashing after blaming its weak earnings on a 'shorter back... | Business Insider
- CHATBOTS EXPLAINED: Why businesses should be paying attention to... | Business Insider
- Before he was the Hulk, Mark Ruffalo auditioned to play the villain in... | Business Insider