Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Valeant Just Won't Stop Falling | ZeroHedge
- Schengen Is Cracking – Can the EU Withstand the Pressure? | Financial Sense
- Market Recap Nov 25, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Out Of Gas: Gazprom Cuts Off Ukraine, Will Turkey Be Next? | ZeroHedge
- "There Are No More Dollars In The Central Bank": Argentina's New President Confronts Liquidity Crisis | ZeroHedge
- To Junk Bond Traders "It Almost Feels Like 2008" | ZeroHedge
- President Obama Explains Why Americans Should Keep Calm & Spend Amid Global Terror Alert - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Oklahoma up to 3rd, Iowa 4th in playoff rankings; ND to... | Business Insider
- Erdogan says Turkey does not want escalation with Russia... | Business Insider
- Vast crowds expected for pope's first mass in Africa | Business Insider
- 7 non-GMO foods that are totally unnatural | Business Insider
- Suspect dead after shooting kills 3 in Ohio, injures 4th | Business Insider
- The Latest: US vice president meeting south Europe leaders... | Business Insider
- Spotlight on Coe and Russia at IAAF meeting | Business Insider