Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brexit Leaves Markets in Upheaval | Financial Sense
- Bond Mechanics in a Negative Interest Rate World | Financial Sense
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index: Decrease in May | Financial Sense
- The Curse Of "Wealth Effects" Central Banking | ZeroHedge
- After Three Years, This Remains The Best Trading Strategy | ZeroHedge
- Italy Granted "Extraordinary " €150BN Bank Bailout Program To Prevent "Panic, Run On Deposits" | ZeroHedge
- Don’t Say You Are An Entrepreneur | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Messaging apps are now bigger than social networks | Business Insider
- How to see everything Google knows about you (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Be careful before you buy a cheap Android phone | Business Insider
- Microsoft bought LinkedIn because the robots are coming for your jobs (MSFT... | Business Insider
- Pinterest adds two major new features that... | Business Insider
- How going to space affects men and women differently | Business Insider
- These are Amazon's picks for best books this July | Business Insider