Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Bank Stocks Slide After New Fed Tests Suggest Need For "Significant Increase In Capital" | ZeroHedge
- The QE Premium | ZeroHedge
- Dennis Gartman Is "Only Very Slightly Net Long" | ZeroHedge
- Bond Market Knows What Fed Should Do | Financial Sense
- Gold Price Heads for Another $75 Quarterly Gain as Fed Holds Rates, UN Warns of 'Crisis Part 3' | Financial Sense
- Don't Blame "Baby Boomers" For Not Retiring - They Can't Afford To! | ZeroHedge
- Truth in Numbers | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why beard oil is the most important product every guy with facial hair should use | Business Insider
- Here's how people who hate writing can nail their... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Prime membership is eating into Costco and Sam... | Business Insider
- Most Chinese people won't be able to watch the... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Trump campaign claims it pulled in whopping $18 million fundraising... | Business Insider
- A Wharton professor discovered a psychological trick that... | Business Insider