Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Wanted Capitalism But it Also Got Strikes | ZeroHedge
- Risk On, Regardless | Financial Sense
- Five Reported Killed In East Ukraine Following Ultra-nationalist Attack | ZeroHedge
- POLL: Are You Bullish or Bearish on the Markets? | iBankCoin.com
- 85% of Pension Funds to Fail in Three Decades | Financial Sense
- Don’t Bet on Treasury Rally to Continue | Financial Sense
- Massive "Meteor-Like" Explosion Lights Up North Russian Night Sky | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GM CEO Mary Barra Launches Product Integrity Group | TheStreet.com
- This Chart Shows How The Rest Of The World Doesn't Even Come Close To US Military... | Business Insider
- These Guys Confess To Their Worst Mistakes Made During Tech Job Interviews | Business Insider
- Coal Is Powering The Future, It's Going To Be Terrible For The... | Business Insider
- Market... | StreetInsider.com
- Nike Is Trying To Tamp Down Rumors That The FuelBand Is... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek