Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The One Chart The Military-Industrial Complex Is Hoping Mean Reverts | ZeroHedge
- Three Drivers of the Capital Markets in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- Nassim Taleb's Fund Made $1 Billion On Monday; This Is How The Other "Hedge" Funds Did | ZeroHedge
- When the Story Breaks | Financial Sense
- Here's How Long Saudi Arabia's US Treasury Stash Will Last Under $30, $40, And $50 Crude | ZeroHedge
- Why The Great Petrodollar Unwind Could Be $2.5 Trillion Larger Than Anyone Thinks | ZeroHedge
- CaLLiNG ALL MuPPeTS... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How to become a mind reader to get ahead in your career | Business Insider
- 10 awesome architectural wonders dedicated to sports | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Mexico adoption-for-cash scheme took babies from mothers | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek