Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Latest Government Trust Fund To Go Bankrupt | ZeroHedge
- Monetary Metals Supply and Demand Report 2 Aug | ZeroHedge
- If Price Insensitive Buyers Become Sellers, Will The Entire Market Collapse? | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Economy Crashes To 2-Year Low; China Stocks Plunge, Asian Stocks Test 2015 Lows | ZeroHedge
- Gold And The Grave Dancers | ZeroHedge
- Warren Buffett and Elon Musk to Spark a Lithium Boom | Financial Sense
- The Politicians’ War On Uber | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Joe Biden is reportedly considering challenging Hillary | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- China manufacturing index hits two-year low: survey | Business Insider
- HSBC profits fall 3.8% in second quarter | Business Insider
- US auto sales are on fire (HMC, TM, F, GM, FCAU) | Business Insider
- Russell Wilson's monster deal is the latest evidence that NFL contracts are a... | Business Insider
- Another US hunter suspected of illegal Zimbabwe lion kill... | Business Insider