Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Illinois Governor Furious After Pension Fund Cuts Returns Forecast, Sticking Taxpayers With "Crippling" Tax Hike | ZeroHedge
- The Search for Yield and Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- What Life Will Be Like After An Economic Collapse | ZeroHedge
- What If Only Taxpayers Voted? | ZeroHedge
- Buybacks Tank - Will Stocks Follow? | Financial Sense
- "I’ve Never Seen Anything Like This Before" - The Housing Markets In The Hamptons, Aspen And Miami Are All Crashing | ZeroHedge
- Harvard Professor Demands Ban On $20, $50, $100 Bills | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 weird dog behaviors and what they mean | Business Insider
- Mark Cuban defends Colin Kaepernick's decision to... | Business Insider
- A neuroscientist injected monkeys with rabies to study stress, and the... | Business Insider
- Uber, Careem suspend services in Abu Dhabi | Business Insider
- 4 TVs under $500 that stand above the rest | Business Insider
- The Bank of Japan is worried about a stock market crash | Business Insider
- Why men are more likely to die earlier — from... | Business Insider