Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Practically Positive Outlook for 2014 | Financial Sense
- Cracking Open the Burrito | iBankCoin.com
- Bonds & Bullion Battered As Russell Retraces Half FOMC Ramp | ZeroHedge
- Caterpillar Global Sales Down 12%, Crushes Recovery Hopes With Negative Sales Around The World | ZeroHedge
- BofAML Closes USDJPY, Warns "Bulls Beware" | ZeroHedge
- The Mortal Kombat Finish Him Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap December 19, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Business Insider Is Hiring A Business Development Intern | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- 30 American Jobs Headed For The Trash Pile | Business Insider
- This Week May Have Been The Tipping Point For Saving American Privacy | Business Insider
- Silicon Valley Investor Has A Wacky Proposal To Carve Up California Into Six... | Business Insider
- Here Are The Breathtaking Pictures That Won National Geographic... | Business Insider
- Bill Ackman's Herbalife Tumble Continues | TheStreet.com