Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- The Reckoning for 3D Printers | iBankCoin.com
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Somone Really Needs To Explain To Europe What "Austerity" Means | ZeroHedge
- The Canadian Patriot Act Arrives: Ottawa To Give Security Agencies More "Detention And Surveillance" Powers | ZeroHedge
- Ebola Fears Take Shine Off Panic-Buying Surge In Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Ottawa Shooter Idenfitied As Canadian National Michael Zehaf Bibeau, Whose Passport Was Recently Seized | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (AMZN, MSFT, FB, AAPL,... | Business Insider
- AT&T Shares Down 3% After Earnings Miss (T) | Business Insider
- Dicker: With Low Oil Prices, Which Companies Should You Buy? | TheStreet.com
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- US urgent air bag warning affects 7.8 mn cars | Business Insider
- Madeleine Albright Had The Perfect Response To Conan's Dirty Joke About Her | Business Insider
- Blackstone Backs Oil Recovery Method That Fights Global Warming | TheStreet.com