Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caption Contest: Virtually President | ZeroHedge
- Kurt Kallaus: Slow Growth Persists but US Recession Likely Still Years Away | Financial Sense
- J-Holed: Stocks Slide After "Good" Yellen, "Bad" Powell, & "Ugly" Fischer | ZeroHedge
- SoRoS... | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross: Yellen's Economy "May Never Walk Normally Again, This Is Not Capitalism" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Churn as Earnings & Election Anxiety Grows | Financial Sense
- The Man Who Fabricates China's Econ Data Was Arrested For "Selling Power For Sex" And "Lacking Political Faith" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump keeps using a curious new line to try to appeal to African-American voters | Business Insider
- THE DISRUPTION OF MOBILE VIDEO: How... | Business Insider
- The 10 worst movies of summer 2016 | Business Insider
- A venture capitalist and investor shares his best tip for people who want to start their own business | Business Insider
- Homeland Security and ICE are investigating the Leslie... | Business Insider
- Here’s how to see what Facebook thinks of your political views... | Business Insider
- Uber is providing drivers a chance to save for retirement | Business Insider