Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Soros Issues Major Warning; U.K. Sees Large Outflows | Financial Sense
- Shocking Anti-Islam Ad Campaign Coming To New York City Buses And Subways | ZeroHedge
- Bubble Forming With Leveraged Buyouts | Financial Sense
- Beware International Financialization and Global Dirigisme | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Then And Now – Remembering William McChesney Martin, Jr. | ZeroHedge
- The 4C’s That Never Happened - And Those That Did | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE SOCIAL-MEDIA DEMOGRAPHICS REPORT: Differences In Gender, Age, And Income At... | Business Insider
- G20 finance chiefs confident growth goals achievable | Business Insider
- Why It Took Disney A Full Year To Approve Its Own Iconic... | Business Insider
- This Is The Hardest Riddle On The Internet | Business Insider
- Sovereign Scotland Would Hurt Its Economy, but England Shouldn't Care | TheStreet.com
- Why Time Warner Is Aggressively Plowing Ahead With More Job Cuts | TheStreet.com
- 13 Things You Can Stop Wasting Money On | Business Insider