Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Current ECB Programs Create a QE-like Environment, Setting Up for Moral Hazards | Financial Sense
- Why Herbalife Is Crashing After Hours In Two Charts | ZeroHedge
- How and Why the Chinese Are Buying Property Outside of China | Financial Sense
- NYSE Margin Debt Storms Back To All Time Highs | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap July 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- WTI Crude Oil Tumbles Below $100 - 10-Week Lows | ZeroHedge
- China's Billionaire Ex-National Security Chief Investigated For "Serious Disciplinary Violation" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Alibaba Is Selling A Knockoff Version Of Jeff Koons' $58 Million 'Balloon... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Locals Just Discovered Two More Mysterious Craters In... | Business Insider
- 13 Weird Psychological Reasons Someone Might Fall In Love With You | Business Insider
- MICROSOFT: The Government Has A Sneaky Way Of Forcing Tech Companies To Turn Over Your... | Business Insider
- 24 Reasons Sweden Is The Most Delightful Country On Earth | Business Insider
- Charles Barkley Says There Are Only 5 Real Jobs In The World, Explains Why We Should Never... | Business Insider