Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Uncharted Waters | ZeroHedge
- Europe Demands Banks Hand Over Their Lunch Money Following Swiss Franc Libor Rigging | ZeroHedge
- Low Oil Prices Hurting U.S. Shale Operations | Financial Sense
- Saudi Cleric Blasts Twitter As "Source Of All Evil" As Riyal Slides To Lowest Since 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Won't You Be My Neighbor? | ZeroHedge
- Hong Kong Chief: Can't Have Democracy Or The Poor Will Have A Say | ZeroHedge
- 113 Federal Reserve Staff Members Make $250,000 Annually | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Startup That Will Come Over And Blow Dry Your Hair Just Raised $7 Million | Business Insider
- Why Google Loves Hiring From Teach For America | Business Insider
- Here Are The Most And Least Trusted News Outlets In America... | Business Insider
- Here's Why Kobe Bryant Cold Calls Other Celebrities | Business Insider
- London’s Rich People Are Becoming Completely Unhinged About Their Mansions... | Business Insider
- The US Won't See Another Solar Eclipse Like This Week's Until 2023 | Business Insider
- UNBOXED: The iPad Air 2 (AAPL) | Business Insider