Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Declining Production Rates for many of the Top 30 Oil Producing Countries (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, Traders Are Getting Angrier With Every Passing Day | ZeroHedge
- Don't Sleep Through The Revolution: A Graduation Message For A Dark Age | ZeroHedge
- Three In A Row... | ZeroHedge
- Saxo Warns Further Upside For Crude Hard To Achieve After Market "Change Of Focus" | ZeroHedge
- When A Nation Is Doomed - A Definition... | ZeroHedge
- Mapping The Most Dangerous Places To Live In The World | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Western Union is investing in one of the hottest trends in... | Business Insider
- How saying 'yes' to almost everything... | Business Insider
- Whole Foods' co-CEO says business is '... | Business Insider
- The EU is about to make a big step toward ending visa requirements... | Business Insider
- American Apparel is now crowdsourcing accessories | Business Insider
- Global stocks are falling again (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC) | Business Insider
- Turkish lawmakers had an all-out brawl just days after they postponed a... | Business Insider