Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Last Time Traders Were This Short 2Y Notes, Rates Collapsed | ZeroHedge
- Russia’s Gokhran Buying Gold Bullion In 2014 and Will Buy Palladium In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- The Bells Are Ringing… Are You Listening? | ZeroHedge
- The US Is Now 50% More Unequal Than Ancient Rome (And That Includes Slaves) | ZeroHedge
- The "Only Chart That Matters", Projected Until 2016 | ZeroHedge
- An Old Speculator’s Dilemma | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Monday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft Is Likely To Reveal The Next Version Of Windows Tomorrow (MSFT,... | Business Insider
- CVS Health Kicks the Tobacco Habit and Will Outperform Walgreen | TheStreet.com
- Cash Hoarding Is A $2.5 Trillion Problem In Asia | Business Insider
- A New iOS 8 Bug Can Delete All Of Your iCloud Documents | Business Insider
- Liberia's top doctor under Ebola quarantine, deputy dead... | Business Insider
- Peter Thiel Says Europe Is 'A Slacker With Low... | Business Insider
- Clovis Shares Higher on Improved Outlook for Lung Cancer Drug | TheStreet.com