Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Administration Begins Quiet Preparations For Government Shutdown | ZeroHedge
- The Last Time This Happened, The Market Crashed | ZeroHedge
- Our State-Corporate Plantation Economy | ZeroHedge
- Bond Spreads, Yield Curves, and French Elections | Financial Sense
- American Airlines Employee Suspended After Hitting Mother, Challenging Passenger To A Fight | ZeroHedge
- The Ultimate Guide To Being An Introvert | Altucher Confidential
- Cheat Or Chump? - You Are Not An Investor | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- If the US could have prosecuted Assange, it would have already done so... | Business Insider
- PENCE: A peaceful outcome for the Korean peninsula is still... | Business Insider
- 'Nobody has a sense of humor anymore':... | Business Insider
- A reduction in the Fed's balance sheet could... | Business Insider
- 19 discounts and freebies you can grab on Earth Day | Business Insider
- Here’s how the headphones that come with Samsung’s Galaxy S8 compare... | Business Insider
- Sears just lost its CFO for the second time in 6 months ahead of a looming... | Business Insider