Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- As "Expected" EURJPY 139.00 Lifts Stocks Into The Green | ZeroHedge
- China’s Air-Defense Zone Ratchets Up Risk for Trade and Investment | Financial Sense
- Complete Hedge Fund Performance For November And Year To Date | ZeroHedge
- Majority in U.S. Say Healthcare Not Government’s Responsibility | Financial Sense
- Thailand Police & Military Step Aside As Anti-Government Protesters Reach PM's Office; Declare Victory | ZeroHedge
- Chart Of The Day: What's Bad For America Is Good For... Washington, D.C. | ZeroHedge
- Smart Instincts Focus on These Stocks | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Alleged Drug Dealer Said He Had Photos Of Toronto Mayor... | Business Insider
- This Photo Of The Obamas' Dog Can Legitimately Be... | Business Insider
- 9 Tech Trends That Will Make Someone Billions Of Dollars Next Year | Business Insider
- JCPenney Sales Surge In November (JCP) | Business Insider
- High School QB Throws An Unbelievable... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- CHART: American Seniors... | Business Insider