Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WTI Crude Surges Back Above $46 On Saudi Hype But Traders Pile Into Protection | ZeroHedge
- The Problem With Helicopter Money | Financial Sense
- Weekly Market Recap Sep 25, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Brit Bankers Busted For $300 Million Fraud Tied To Hookers & Blow | ZeroHedge
- George Soros' False Flag Factories | ZeroHedge
- ECB Board Member Admits Central Bank's Monetary Policy Risks "Tearing Up Social Fabric" | ZeroHedge
- US Home Price Growth Slowest In A Year | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We talked to the scientist at the center of a brutal firestorm in the field of... | Business Insider
- This company makes the best pairs of socks I’ve ever worn | Business Insider
- 27 books that can change your life forever, according to my coworkers | Business Insider
- Uber and Google's Larry Page are just a few interested in vertical take-off jets | Business Insider
- John Carpenter slams Rob Zombie's 'Halloween' remake | Business Insider
- A company just... | Business Insider
- Iran releases Canadian-Iranian professor held since June | Business Insider