Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- While Davos Elites Address Populism, Just "Eight Men Own Same Wealth As Half The World" | ZeroHedge
- Death Threats Force Opera Star Bocelli To Pull Out Of Inauguration Performance | ZeroHedge
- Germany Slams Trump Criticism: Urges US To "Build Better Cars", Accuses Washington Of Causing Refugee Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Trump Team Responds: May Move White House Briefings To Accommodate More Than Just "Media Elite" | ZeroHedge
- Proposed Tax Changes and How to Benefit from Them | Financial Sense
- Media Betrayal: Steve Harvey Given Uncle Tom Treatment After Trump Meeting, Nicole Kidman Suffers Pizza-Themed Hit Piece | ZeroHedge
- US Marines Land In Norway For The First Time Since World War II, Angering Russia | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stephen Curry has a great perspective on making less money than 81 other NBA players | Business Insider
- Stop underestimating Trump | Business Insider
- This MIT website makes you decide who a self-driving car should kill in an... | Business Insider
- The CEO of a $3.9 trillion fund giant has a message for... | Business Insider
- THE CHATBOT MONETIZATION REPORT: Sizing the market, key... | Business Insider
- Affordable housing is going up like crazy in NYC | Business Insider
- 15 tricks to get a quicker start in the morning | Business Insider