Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bank of England Asks UK Banks To Detail Their Exposure To Deutsche And Italian Banks | ZeroHedge
- Economic Breadth Is Significantly Deteriorating in the US | Financial Sense
- 'It's Apocalyptic, Our Town Is Finished" - Two Quakes Strikes Italy, Collapsing Buildings And Causing Panic | ZeroHedge
- Mozambique Bonds Crash On Plans To Restructure After Government Admits Nation In "Debt Distress" | ZeroHedge
- Eric Peters: "We Are Right Back Where We Started"... And Why Everyone Loves Conspiracy Theories | ZeroHedge
- 'Clever' Clinton Camp Mocks Trump Supporters With DIY Tin Foil Hats | ZeroHedge
- Reuters Trial Balloon: ECB "Almost Certain" To Keep Buying Bonds Beyond March | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- People who travel alone might actually be more intelligent | Business Insider
- 5 mind tricks that are toying with your perception of the world | Business Insider
- Baker Hughes soars to a 1-year high after announcing more job cuts (BHI, HAL, SLB) | Business Insider
- The world has made little progress on gender equality —... | Business Insider
- STOCKS GO NOWHERE: Here's what you need to know (CMG, LUV, AAPL) | Business Insider
- An actress who was on a United Airlines jet says she penned a goodbye letter to her partner during... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek