Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- October Macro Update: Employment Wasn't Surprisingly Weak | Financial Sense
- Southeast Asia’s High Speed Rail Network | Financial Sense
- Bad News Piles On For Hedge Fund Hotel SunEdison: First $315MM Margin Call, Now Mass Layoffs | ZeroHedge
- Does Today's Big Employment Miss Signal Recession Ahead? | Financial Sense
- Saudi Oil Minister Puts On Brave Face Amid Severe Headwinds: "Eventually, Economic Producers Will Prevail" | ZeroHedge
- How Developed Markets Become Banana Republics: "Debt Is A Much Easier Way To Gather Consensus" | ZeroHedge
- Nomi Prins: How Trump Became Trump And What That Means For The Rest Of Us | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- VW, with limited DC lobbying footprint, braces for... | Business Insider
- Fuming Fever ready to crank it back up in Indy for Game 3... | Business Insider
- I just 'dipped' my credit card for the first time since the US adopted new... | Business Insider
- Philippines' boxing hero Pacquiao says close to... | Business Insider
- Nigeria Senate names 20 nominees for president's... | Business Insider
- China finally wins a Nobel Prize in one of the sciences | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek