Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Putin Live: Talks US, Nukes, Ukraine, Iran, Hitler, And Cloning In Town Hall Meeting — Full VIdeo | ZeroHedge
- Greek Bonds Tumble On News IMF Rejected "Unofficial" Greek Request To Delay Payment | ZeroHedge
- 300 US Paratroopers Arrive In Ukraine After Russia Says Its Missiles Will Target NATO Member States | ZeroHedge
- France Considers Forcing Google to Disclose Search Algorithm; Too Much Satisfaction! | Financial Sense
- GE Gets Out at the Top | Financial Sense
- I Asked For Pain, So Here it Is | iBankCoin.com
- The IMF Admits The IMF's Forecast Of Blockbuster Greek GDP Growth May Be A Little High | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I'll never regret spending my $4,000 of savings to live and intern in... | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Salesforce gives businesses a way to tell... | Business Insider
- Protester lands mini copter on US Capitol lawn | Business Insider
- Will Ferrell thinks his 'SNL' portrayal... | Business Insider
- The $45 billion mega-merger between Comcast and Time... | Business Insider