Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bank of Japan Reaction Context: Nikkei 225 Is Up 1000 Points In 7 Hours | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 31, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Dollar Decline Continues: China Starts Direct Convertibility With Asia's #1 Financial Hub | ZeroHedge
- GDP Numbers Bear Out Fed Decision | Financial Sense
- "The Most Important Chart For Investors" Flashback, And Why USDJPY 120 Is Now Coming Fast | ZeroHedge
- Gold Drops Below $1200 On Heavy Volume, Silver Freefalls To Feb 2010 Lows | ZeroHedge
- I AM BEAR KILLER. I GOT BIG MAGIC | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Retirement Isn't a Pipe Dream -- and Here's How to Make It Happen | TheStreet.com
- A Facebook News Feed Experiment On 1.9 Million Users May Have Increased... | Business Insider
- This Isn't The First Catastrophic Failure Of A Virgin Galactic Craft That... | Business Insider
- One Stock Is Responsible For 109 Points Of The Dow Rally | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Why Tim Cook Decided To Announce His Sexuality To The World (AAPL) | Business Insider
- I Raved On A Boat At 6 AM With The Craziest Crowd of New Yorkers In Startups, And It Was... | Business Insider