Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: A Letter From Cass Sunstein | ZeroHedge
- Playing the Rush | iBankCoin.com
- Ukraine: Three Views | Financial Sense
- Fly Buy: $FLXN | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Price “Will Probably Test $1400” as Crimea Moves to Quit Ukraine | Financial Sense
- DON’T CALL IT A COMEBACK | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Couple In Their 60s Accused Of Murdering Socialite In Colorado... | Business Insider
- 'Fast Money' Recap: China Syndrome | TheStreet.com
- Former US Women's Soccer Coach Had The Perfect Answer When Asked If She Could Coach... | Business Insider
- Crimea's Vote To Join Russia Accelerates The Ukraine... | Business Insider
- These $75,000 Toilet Seats Come With A Free Put Option | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Overpriced Cities In America | Business Insider
- Business Advice, Sex Tips, And More From Martha Stewart's Reddit AMA | Business Insider