Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 3 Things: Oil Trouble | ZeroHedge
- Margin Debt Breaks Out: Hits New Record 50% Higher Than Last Bubble Peak | ZeroHedge
- Ross Ulbricht, Founder Of Bitcoin Bazaar Silk Road, Sentenced To Life In Jail | ZeroHedge
- Are Hedge Funds Worth More Than Kindergartens? | Financial Sense
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in April | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: May 29 | ZeroHedge
- Thursday Humor: Greece Wins Contest To Design New Euro Coin | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We finally know who motion capture king Andy Serkis will play... | Business Insider
- Snapchat is reportedly raising $650 million at a $... | Business Insider
- Kerry, Zarif launch key nuclear talks in Geneva | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 5/29: (EQIX) (RST) (DATE... | StreetInsider.com
- Top 10... | StreetInsider.com
- 'Ebola will return', veteran scientist warns | Business Insider
- Russia releases 89-name EU travel blacklist | Business Insider