Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Real Estate: The Lay of the Land | Financial Sense
- Has Deflation Been Defeated? | Financial Sense
- The Bitcoin Universe Explained | ZeroHedge
- Goldman's Meteoronomists Have A Dire Forecast: "Winter Is Coming" | ZeroHedge
- Paris, Sharm el-Sheikh, and the Resurrection of Old Europe | Financial Sense
- Threats | ZeroHedge
- Is it Time to Get Defensive? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Shooting at US family planning center, several wounded... | Business Insider
- 13 weird jobs you'll be surprised to know exist | Business Insider
- Inside the dog-filled... | Business Insider
- Norway's Aksel Lund Sinvdal wins Lake Louise downhill | Business Insider
- Commonwealth seeks legally binding climate deal in Paris | Business Insider
- Here's what Russia will be up against if it decides to mess with Turkey | Business Insider
- Here's how to write an email to a potential employer | Business Insider