Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caption Contest: When Barry Met Sally | ZeroHedge
- Bank of Canada Throws in the Towel on ‘Recovery’ Meme | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Why I Fled Argentina After Breaking The Story Of Alberto Nisman's Death | ZeroHedge
- Chairman Of Joint Chiefs Honors Dead Saudi King With Essay Competition - Here's Our Entry | ZeroHedge
- Austrian "Freedom" Party Demands Bailout For Swiss Franc Speculators (From "Monstrous Monetary Policy") | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Jan 26, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Market Wrap: Global Risk Rattled By Syriza Surge To Power | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These Terrifying Photos Of The Original Michelin Man Will Haunt Your Dreams | Business Insider
- Apple Has Revealed Another Mural For A New Store In China (APPL) | Business Insider
- Facebook, Instagram access restored after disruption:... | Business Insider
- New York City And East Coast Airports Are... | Business Insider
- Snapchat Spent $51 Million On The Company Behind Its Cool New QR Codes | Business Insider
- The iPhone Helped Apple Make History This Quarter (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek