Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Current Oil Price Slump Far From Over | Financial Sense
- Independence Day, Twice Removed | ZeroHedge
- Australia’s Housing Bubble: Myth, or Ticking Time Bomb? | Financial Sense
- Bob Janjuah Asks "Is A Flash Crash Imminent?" | ZeroHedge
- Now’s Really Not the Time for a Liquidity Crisis | Financial Sense
- A Pledge Of Allegiance For The New Normal America | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: July 6 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The "Magic Mike" sequel was a huge disappointment at the box... | Business Insider
- As Greece starts to vote there's a sense... | Business Insider
- This YouTube video of fireworks has been viewed over 8 million times | Business Insider
- A dangerous group has claimed credit for hacking an Italian... | Business Insider
- 5 books that inspired billionaire CEO Elizabeth Holmes | Business Insider
- Crude oil is getting destroyed (USO, OIL, WTI) | Business Insider
- Cavendish primed for wind, rain on Tour second stage | Business Insider