Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hans-Werner Sinn Fears Europe's "Very Messy" Easy-Money Endgame | ZeroHedge
- Euro Zone "Danger Zone" - Greek Bank Runs and UK, Irish Property Prices Falling ... Again | ZeroHedge
- Will Germany Build the Next Silicon Valley? | Financial Sense
- "I'm Not Stupid" Monsanto Lobbyist Refuses To Drink Weedkiller After Proclaiming "It Won't Hurt You" | ZeroHedge
- Can Money Flows Push Equity Prices Much Higher? | Financial Sense
- Weather Constrained Retail: Focus on Outdoor Dining | Financial Sense
- Black Swan 2: This Is "The Next Critical Chapter In The Austrian Banking System Story" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dominant Hamilton seeks Malaysian Grand Prix win | Business Insider
- ROSENBERG: Here are 4 big obstacles facing the stock market (SPX) | Business Insider
- Programmatic and real-time... | Business Insider
- 10 rules of success Andrew Carnegie used to become incredibly rich | Business Insider
- Why Kentucky is such a juggernaut this season | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Amazon looked completely different 10 years ago — here's what... | Business Insider