Ford Shares Close to 2009 Levels
Ford Motor (F) shares came within 5 cents of its 12 month low and finished the day at $9.26. Ford is now just 2% away from its 12 month low and trading at its Dec 2009 price.
Ford shares are still on the decline despite announcing its quartlery 5 cent dividend last week for a 2% annual yield. Ford's forecast is not pretty but the company is now trading at an alarmingly cheap P/E of 2 and an EPS of 4.7.
Last week Ford said they expect to lose around $570 million internationally during Q2. European operations could be down as much as 80% but Ford still expects to post a profit. Stay turned for Ford's Q2 earnings call next Wednesday (July 25th). Until then expect choppy trading at best on Ford Motor shares.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Ford could get cheaper but it has a solid management team, stock price under $10 and sports a dividend.
The time is soon to bet on a comeback of this American icon.
FORD (F) CHARTS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mass Protests Sweep Malaysian Capital As Anger At Goldman-Backed Slush Fund Boils Over | ZeroHedge
- When the Story Breaks | Financial Sense
- The Evolution of America's Energy Supply (1776 – 2014) | ZeroHedge
- Nassim Taleb's Fund Made $1 Billion On Monday; This Is How The Other "Hedge" Funds Did | ZeroHedge
- IT’S NOT A GAME ANYMORE | iBankCoin.com
- Citigroup Chief Economist Thinks Only "Helicopter Money" Can Save The World Now | ZeroHedge
- Zulauf and Chandler on Currency Wars, Banking Crises, and Stock Market | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Immigration shift shows India, China outpacing Mexico | Business Insider
- Migrant drama hits European screens in film '... | Business Insider
- The Latest on Houston deputy: Hunt for suspect continues | Business Insider
- This British shopping startup raised $11 million in February — now it's shutting... | Business Insider
- Greek economy grew by 0.9% in Q2 | Business Insider
- The Latest: Church bells ring to mark Katrina anniversary | Business Insider
- Carly Rae Jepsen made a brilliant career move after ‘Call Me Maybe’ — and now... | Business Insider