Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Podcast: Quantum Computing Takes Flight | Financial Sense
- John Boehner Calls Ted Cruz "A Miserable Son Of A Bitch, Lucifer In The Flesh" | ZeroHedge
- Head Of Deutsche Bank "Integrity Committee" Fired Due To "Overzealousness" | ZeroHedge
- BiLDeRBeRG NeWS... | ZeroHedge
- 15 Warning Signs of Possible Market Top, Recession Next Year | Financial Sense
- Visualizing China's Rising Dominance In Trade (In 4 Shocking Maps) | ZeroHedge
- Gold & Silver Surge To New Cycle Highs After China Strengthens Yuan By Most In 11 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Shopify launches working capital program | Business Insider
- Everyone is coming back for the next 'Wet Hot American Summer'... | Business Insider
- Victoria's Secret has left what was a $500 million business — and... | Business Insider
- The best secret, off-the-menu dishes in Los Angeles | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton just invented the Snapchat attack ad | Business Insider
- Celebrities are being paid thousands of dollars to sell laxative teas on Instagram | Business Insider
- Could you pass the test to become a US citizen? | Business Insider