Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bank Of America Enters Correction - Drops Over 10% From Trump-Speech Highs | ZeroHedge
- Gartman Goes Short: "Something Broke In The Markets Yesterday" | ZeroHedge
- Nunes Confirms There Was "Incidental Surveillance" Of Trump During Obama Administration, "Seems To Be Inappropriate" | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Prepping Case Linking North Korea To $81MM New York Fed Bank Heist | ZeroHedge
- This New Bubble Is Even Bigger Than The Subprime Fiasco | ZeroHedge
- Trump Talks Truthiness: "Hey Look, I'm The President, And You're Not" | ZeroHedge
- THe CaSTaWaY... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump's Supreme Court nominee is largely unscathed... | Business Insider
- The first US aircraft carrier returns to the Persian Gulf... | Business Insider
- Watch this naval officer blow an easy Navy question on Jeopardy | Business Insider
- Seth Meyers: Hillary Clinton is ready for 'Game of Thrones... | Business Insider
- The real motivations behind the growing YouTube advertiser boycott (GOOG... | Business Insider
- The government health program the GOP wants to gut has had a big impact on the opioid epidemic | Business Insider
- One of the best electric toothbrushes you can buy isn’t from a big name brand | Business Insider