Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Even The New York Times Is Bashing Obamacare - "It Has Not Worked All That Well" | ZeroHedge
- In Latest Blow To US, Malaysia Will Buy Navy Vessels From China | ZeroHedge
- "This Is About Whiteness" UC Berkeley Students Segregate Campus, Block Bridge With Human Wall | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Beats On Revenue And EPS, Cuts 9% Of Workforce As Part Of Business Restructuring | ZeroHedge
- The Establishment Has Rigged the System: It's Time to Shake Things Up | ZeroHedge
- Our Landfill Economy | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Central Bank Is in a Bind Over Bonds | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 29 best jobs for people who want a life outside of work | Business Insider
- A tiny startup called SnapRoute has overthrown Hewlett Packard Enterprise... | Business Insider
- Here's how the next president could work with Congress to fix... | Business Insider
- One of the biggest super PACs is trying to woo millennials by bringing puppies to the polls | Business Insider
- Philippine President Duterte says God told him to stop swearing... | Business Insider
- No one knows what these hexagonal structures the Chinese keep building in the... | Business Insider
- BONDS GET SMOKED: Here's what you need to know (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC, TWTR, QCOM, AAPL... | Business Insider