Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Savings Problem | Financial Sense
- Peak Bull | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things - New Highs, Dollar Rally, Margin Debt | ZeroHedge
- The Circus Is In Town | ZeroHedge
- The Silence of the Lambs | ZeroHedge
- ECB Will Cut Rates To Minus 3%: JP Morgan | ZeroHedge
- Dramatic Explosion Footage: Warren Buffett-Owned Oil Freight Train Derails, Bursts Into Flames | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Geico created a clever ad that rewards you in the best way possible when you... | Business Insider
- US ambassador attacked in Seoul | Business Insider
- Google's wireless network will only work on one model of phone | Business Insider
- Asia has a new growth star as China makes its slowdown official | Business Insider
- Amazon sets up shop in China on Alibaba platform | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- If you're moving to San Francisco, this housing flyer will... | Business Insider