Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Currency Reform In Ancient Rome | ZeroHedge
- Can a National Quasi-Religion (Pro Sports) Go Broke? | Financial Sense
- Bueller, Bueller | Financial Sense
- Busy Week Ahead, ECB Meeting Stands Out | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Pares Initial Gains, French Government Implodes | Financial Sense
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Shadow Banking | Financial Sense
- The Hard Life Of The First American | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Apollo Investment, Royal Bank of Canada Should Be in Your Portfolio | TheStreet.com
- EU Leader Fears Ukraine Crisis Is Approaching The '... | Business Insider
- Here's Everything We Know About The iWatch, Apple's Next Major Product (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Remembering Princess Diana: 30 Iconic Photos Of The Princess Of Wales | Business Insider
- Six arrested as Malaysian football fans riot | Business Insider
- This Woman Who Sold Her First Startup For $1.4 Billion Has Simple Advice For... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek