Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Competitive Theories: “Deflation Warning” vs. “Inflation Is Nearly Everywhere” | Financial Sense
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in November | Financial Sense
- China's Stocks Worth 50% More Than Rest Of BRICS Combined | ZeroHedge
- The Burning Questions for 2015 | Financial Sense
- Valuation Estimate of SP500 2015 Returns: 2,246 Target | Financial Sense
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Howard Marks On "The Lessons Of Oil" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- British VIP abuse ring inquiry probes boys' murders | Business Insider
- Public Pensions Are America's Greece | Business Insider
- Adam Feuerstein's 2014 Biotech Stock Report Card (No Grading on a Curve) | TheStreet.com
- This Is The Jaguar That The Villain Will Drive In... | Business Insider
- "Earthquake" needed to change 2022 World Cup -... | Business Insider
- China grandfather defends petition to expel HIV... | Business Insider
- Aussies edge ahead of India with Smith ton | Business Insider