Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Have Our Forecasts Played Out This Year? | Financial Sense
- The Tragedy Of Propping Up The Matrix Of Lies | ZeroHedge
- And The Award For "Americans' Favorite Government Agency" Goes To... | ZeroHedge
- Gold & EUR Drop After ECB's Coeure Counters Weidmann's Warnings | ZeroHedge
- A Feast of Data This Week | Financial Sense
- 122 Tonnes of Gold Secretly Repatriated to Netherlands | ZeroHedge
- Mapping Recent "Incidents" Between Russia And NATO | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Black Friday Deals In Tech | Business Insider
- Putin Just Tightened His Control Of The East Black Sea | Business Insider
- BAML: US Stocks Will Squeak Out A Tiny Gain In 2015 (DIA, SPY, QQQ, BAC) | Business Insider
- A Small Step in American/US Air Merger Becomes Something More | TheStreet.com
- The World Is Full Of Taxis — And They're All Different | Business Insider
- A Gecko-Inspired Invention Lets Humans Scale Walls Like Spider-... | Business Insider
- Check Out The Incredible Armored Trains Of World War I And World War II | Business Insider