Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bond Spreads, Yield Curves, and French Elections | Financial Sense
- Failing Malls Turn Empty Parking Lots Into Carnivals To Generate Cash | ZeroHedge
- "Everything's Worse" - Where India's Disintegration Is Set To Begin | ZeroHedge
- Risk Parity Lashes Out At Paul Tudor Jones' Apocalyptic Forecast | ZeroHedge
- American Airlines Employee Suspended After Hitting Mother, Challenging Passenger To A Fight | ZeroHedge
- Yale Psychiatrists Just Warned There Is Something Seriously Wrong With Trump | ZeroHedge
- Rig Count Rise Continues To Lead US Crude Production To 20-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon's latest service wants to make buying a car and taking care of... | Business Insider
- Former Air Force data... | Business Insider
- Alt finance takes the unicorn lead | Business Insider
- Navy SEAL charged with recording himself molesting young... | Business Insider
- Blackrock CEO Larry Fink explains why he won't pick an 'heir... | Business Insider
- The anonymous writer of a famous story about buying a private jet... | Business Insider
- Satellite photos show aftermath of devastating 'mother of all bombs' strike... | Business Insider