Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How to Leave the European Union | Financial Sense
- US Admits Syria Bombing "May Have" Killed Civilians | ZeroHedge
- Pokemon Go Claims First Fatality; Incites Stampede; But DAU Drop Leaves Hope For Humanity | ZeroHedge
- Wikileaks E-Mails Show Hillary Looked Into Parkinson's Drug After Suffering From "Decision Fatigue" | ZeroHedge
- The Search for Yield and Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- Paul Craig Roberts: Trump Vs. Hillary Summarized | ZeroHedge
- France: The Religious War Few Wish To Face | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A handy feature makes this iPhone accessory one of the best for... | Business Insider
- Understand the payments industry in one hour with this report | Business Insider
- Credit cards are going the way of fax machines | Business Insider
- Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal are planning to join forces in a new... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton blasts 'outrageous' explosion in EpiPen pricing, and drugmakers... | Business Insider
- Your coffee habits may be partially genetic | Business Insider
- The 18 best cloud computing startups to work for, according to employees | Business Insider