Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hillary Cancels Trip To Charlotte After Mayor Tells Her To Stay Home | ZeroHedge
- Charlotte Police Release Dashcam, Body-Cam Footage Of Keith Scott's Death, Chief Says "Absolutely" Had A Gun | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Imports Record Amount Of Gold From Switzerland In July | ZeroHedge
- Merkel Rules Out Bailout For Deutsche Bank: Depositor Bail-In Coming Up? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices Rise Before Fed as Yen Defies Bank of Japan's Urgent New Inflation Plan | Financial Sense
- How Sand Is Leading to a Fracking Comeback | Financial Sense
- Most Dangerous Person On The Planet Today: Hillary Clinton | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Ted Cruz should have listened to me | Business Insider
- Twitter needs to sell now or risk becoming another Yahoo (TWTR, YHOO) | Business Insider
- Bill Gates could do pretty well if he ran for president, study suggests | Business Insider
- DEUTSCHE BANK: All our recession indicators are flashing red right... | Business Insider
- Here's why you should start using Apple Maps instead of Google Maps on your iPhone | Business Insider
- 8 signs your boss is undermining you | Business Insider