Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- As Dollar Slides, Equity Generalists "Are Increasingly Uncomfortable" With Reflation Trades | ZeroHedge
- French Socialist Primary Winner Proposes Tax On Robots, Universal Income, Right Of Foreigners To Vote | ZeroHedge
- The Inheritance | Financial Sense
- Julian Assange Addresses Public Concerns Regarding Riseup Canary Statement | ZeroHedge
- What Trump Means For Vol Trading: "This Is The Start Of Global Regime Change" | ZeroHedge
- Existing-Home Sales for 2016 Best in Decade | Financial Sense
- The Evolution Of Mark Cuban: From "No Doubt The Market Tanks" To "[Trump's] A Big Plus For The Overall Economy" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump moves early to restrict access to... | Business Insider
- Pokemon Go has finally landed in Asia's third... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Canada's government is going on a 2-day retreat to... | Business Insider
- A sleep specialist explains what to do if you wake up... | Business Insider
- Verizon's revenue drops as competition heats up in the US wireless market | Business Insider
- Yahoo drifts little changed after the SEC says it's looking into why... | Business Insider