Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Who Still Lives At Home With Their Parents? | ZeroHedge
- Indian ‘Gold Ban’ a Portent of Major Events? | ZeroHedge
- Protests Slam India's Economy As "The Concept Of Money Dies" | ZeroHedge
- Russian Cargo Ship Headed For International Space Station Burns Up Above Siberia After Loss Of Contact | ZeroHedge
- Massive Explosion Rocks One Of Italy's Largest Oil Refineries | ZeroHedge
- After A "Run On The Pension Fund" Dallas Mayor Demands Halt Of Withdrawals | ZeroHedge
- How Twitter Bots Affected the US Presidential Campaign | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why oranges spark when you hold a flame to them | Business Insider
- Happy Thanksgiving: E-commerce spending rose $2.3 billion... | Business Insider
- My favorite MacBook Pro accessory is on sale now | Business Insider
- As North Korea gets more ambitious with its missiles, Japan may look to the US for... | Business Insider
- Steven Mnuchin will not 'drain the swamp' on Wall Street | Business Insider
- How Trump’s deal with Carrier could affect the manufacturer's bottom line (... | Business Insider
- Russia's military is lashing out at the UN over aid... | Business Insider