Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are The Swiss Going Crazy? $25 Minimum Wage Referendum In May | ZeroHedge
- Happy Easter | iBankCoin.com
- Year of the Gas | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Liberty Movement Rising | ZeroHedge
- The Market Is Too Dependent on Hopes That Await Evidence | Financial Sense
- 85% of Pension Funds to Fail in Three Decades | Financial Sense
- The Secret World Of Gold | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jump-Start Your Day With This Ancient Coffee Recipe | Business Insider
- The Incredible Story Of How White Supremacists Almost Took Over A Tiny North Dakota Town | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- PHOTOS: A Rare Look Inside Google's Secret Labs Where They Invent Amazing New... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Don't Blame the Companies | TheStreet.com
- Nissan Turns Up the Heat in the Electric Car Race | TheStreet.com