Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The "China-And-Japan-PMI-Beat-So-Things-Must-Be-OK" Meme In 2 Simple Charts | ZeroHedge
- New York Department Of Health Issues Statement On Suspected Ebola Case | ZeroHedge
- Market Boosted by Caterpillar (CAT) Earnings | Financial Sense
- Saudi Cleric Blasts Twitter As "Source Of All Evil" As Riyal Slides To Lowest Since 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Early Q3 Earnings Not Driving the Market | Financial Sense
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- China, Europe & Earnings at Home | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3D Systems Plunges After Earnings Miss: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- Chairman Of Supermarket Giant Tesco Quits Amid Profit Fiasco (TSCO) | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Afghan Who Helped US Describes Sheer Terror Of Being A Taliban Target | Business Insider
- Peter Thiel: Progress Ended After We Landed On The Moon And 'Hippies Took Over The Country... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Outrageous Email Reveals How... | Business Insider