Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Black Churches Are Burning Across The South, Arson Eyed | ZeroHedge
- With Sweden's QE Officially Broken, The Riksbank Doubles Down: Lowers Rates Even More Negative; Boosts QE | ZeroHedge
- Plunge In Export Prices Is Now Worse Than The Great Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Yelp Plunges 11%, Halted After CEO Gives Up Trying To Find Buyer | ZeroHedge
- Greece Deal, ADP Cheer Markets | Financial Sense
- Chinese Government "Losing Control": Stocks Are Collapsing, Hitting New Bear Market Lows | ZeroHedge
- The Greek Bluff May Be Working: ECB Does Not "Haircut" ELA Collateral | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump fires back at 2016 rival: You 'couldn’t be elected dog... | Business Insider
- Putin had an abysmal record in Russia’s second-largest city — here... | Business Insider
- Santander is going to build fintech firms to stop startups... | Business Insider
- A new poll has good news for 'humble front-runner' Jeb Bush | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Redditors are disgusted by one man's photo of a pathetic breakfast... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com