Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Former Aide To Bill Clinton Speaks – "My Party Has Lost Its Soul" | ZeroHedge
- The Current ECB Programs Create a QE-like Environment, Setting Up for Moral Hazards | Financial Sense
- TRiPoLi CLiNToN... | ZeroHedge
- Are Commodities Talking to Us? | Financial Sense
- Currency Wars Intensify As Russia Buys 18.6 Tonnes Of Gold In June | ZeroHedge
- What San Francisco Housing Reveals About The Fourth Global Liquidity Bubble | ZeroHedge
- Our Marginal Economy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 4 Signs You're Too Smart For Your Job | Business Insider
- Here's The Top LinkedIn Tip From Its Director Of Product Management | Business Insider
- 5 Brilliant Strategies That Make Honda One Of The World's Most Innovative... | Business Insider
- A French Luxury Car Brand Is Growing Surprisingly Fast In China | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at... | StreetInsider.com
- Samsung Has Two New Galaxy Smartphones Coming Soon | Business Insider
- This Company Is Turning The Desert Green — And It Could Radically Change the... | Business Insider