Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chile con Bottom Recipe | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Dumped (Pre-CPI) And Pumped (Post-CPI) | ZeroHedge
- BitLicense Part 1 - Benjamin Lawsky's Attempt to Single-Handedly Drive the US Economy Back into the Dark Ages | ZeroHedge
- Mind the Fade | iBankCoin.com
- The World Is Finally Catching On to the Fed's Failures | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: What The Press Isn't Reporting About The MH17 Disaster | ZeroHedge
- MSFT/IBM Boomerang'd As Russia Retaliates, Prepares To Cease Imports Of US IT | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Blatantly Ignored The Basic Rules Of Retail When Opening Stores | Business Insider
- Four Important Charts From Apple's Earnings | Business Insider
- Hamas Crossed 2 Of Israel's Biggest Red Lines In A 24-Hour Span | Business Insider
- Apple Is Working On A Way To Pay For Stuff With Your iPhone, And It Could Launch This Year (... | Business Insider
- An Unprecedented Look Inside Iran From A Getty Photographer | Business Insider
- There's A New Facebook Page Bullying The 'Fatties' Of California (FB... | Business Insider
- 9 Insider Tips On Acing A Harvard Business School Interview | Business Insider