Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Gets Jobs Leak Early Again? | ZeroHedge
- Brief Overview from my Perch | iBankCoin.com
- Positve ADP Reports Blow Away Expectations | Financial Sense
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Draghi Press Conference - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Final Hour Update on Apple | iBankCoin.com
- THE GRANDE FINALE | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How To Drink Scotch Like A Scotsman | Business Insider
- 'Fast and Furious' Actress Gal Gadot Cast As Wonder Woman In '... | Business Insider
- The City Of Detroit Is Bankrupt, And For Some Reason The... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- There's Three Other Important Economic Datapoints That Are Coming Out Today | Business Insider
- Obama Says He's Not Allowed iPhone For 'Security... | Business Insider
- The TSA Collected Half A Million... | Business Insider