Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Peak Food, an Introduction | Financial Sense
- Meet The Man Responsible For Oklahoma's Earthquake Epidemic | ZeroHedge
- Global Trade Dives Most since the Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- ECB's Bizarro QE Taper May Add To Summer Bond Market Volatility, Citi Says | ZeroHedge
- Chinese State Paper Warns "War Will Be Inevitable" Unless U.S. Stops Meddling In Territorial Dispute | ZeroHedge
- Do You Smell Smoke? | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Watch: Prices To "The Happiest Place On Earth" Are Up 2900% Since 1971 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Google may release two giant Android phones this year — here's... | Business Insider
- Golden State Warriors point guard Steph... | Business Insider
- Snapchat CEO: 'We need to IPO' | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- IRS: Hackers stole sensitive tax information from 100,... | Business Insider