Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Total Collapse: Greece Reverts To Barter Economy For First Time Since Nazi Occupation | ZeroHedge
- VIX Crashes To 13 Handle | ZeroHedge
- Conditions in the US Are Improving, Not Deteriorating | Financial Sense
- VIX Vanquished To 12 Handle Ahead Of FOMC | ZeroHedge
- Blame The Fed For The Commodities Slump | ZeroHedge
- Crude Surges After Surprise Inventory Draw, Biggest Production Decline Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: July 28 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here comes the health care spending boom | Business Insider
- Ridley Scott, Jean-Marc Vallee head Toronto filmfest... | Business Insider
- REVIEW: You're going to love Windows 10 | Business Insider
- The real danger from the GOP’s latest mutiny against John Boehner | Business Insider
- House to Obama: Fire the head of the IRS or we’ll impeach... | Business Insider
- The tragic story of Cecil the lion and the American dentist that killed... | Business Insider
- A family found $1 million worth of Spanish coins off... | Business Insider