Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ekloges 2015: Greece Votes In Historic For Europe Election | ZeroHedge
- "Oil Drillers Are Going To Die" In Q2, Conway Mackenzie Warns "Expect Outright Liquidations" | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks and Economic Reports Keep Bull Market Alive | Financial Sense
- FiRST We TaKe MaNHaTTaN... | ZeroHedge
- Despite What You Don't Hear In The Media, It's ALL OUT (Currency) WAR! Pt. 1 | ZeroHedge
- Israel's President Refuses To Meet With Obama | ZeroHedge
- Repeat After Us: "Correlation Isn't Causation" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Australia PM in 'time warp' as British royal knighted... | Business Insider
- The World's Most Accurate Apple Analyst Is Predicting Mind-Melting iPhone Sales (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Donald Trump Rages At 'Meet The Press' After Being Mocked By Chuck Todd... | Business Insider
- 'Black Sea' Is Easily The Best 2015 Release So Far | Business Insider
- How The Secrets Of The Samurai Can Help You Achieve Laser-Focus | Business Insider
- Here's What Celebrities Wore On The SAG Awards Red Carpet | Business Insider
- Sizzling Serena joins sister Venus in Australian Open... | Business Insider