Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Canada Shooter Idenfitied As Canadian National Michael Abdul Zehaf Bibeau | ZeroHedge
- Latest Central Bank Sticksave Halts Futures Slide, Sends E-Mini Soaring After ECB Said "Looking To Buy Bonds" | ZeroHedge
- How Can You Have a Recovery Without Jobs Creators? | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Obama The Great, The One True Indispensable Chief Of The NWO | ZeroHedge
- End of U.S. Dollar Hegemony - Not | Financial Sense
- And The NYSE Breaks... | ZeroHedge
- WTF Chart Du Jour: The Broken Market Fallacy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Argentine foreign currency crunch delays import payments... | Business Insider
- How We Paid Off Over $20,000 Of Credit Card Debt In 14 Months | Business Insider
- Jerry Jones Made An Unusual Coaching Shake Up Over The Offseason, And It's Paying Off | Business Insider
- NBC cameraman recovers from Ebola: US hospital | Business Insider
- US cautiously optimistic after no new Ebola in 5 days | Business Insider
- Here's How Ridiculously Difficult It Was To Film 'Birdman' In 30 Days | Business Insider
- Pinterest Is Continuing To Roll Out More Ads — Here's What It Looks Like For... | Business Insider