Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The U.S. Presidential Election is a Mess - Thank Goodness! | ZeroHedge
- Fund Managers at Highest Cash Levels in 14 Years | Financial Sense
- Oil Crashes To $41 Handle After Surprise Inventory Build, Production Rise | ZeroHedge
- 2016 Election Decision Is "Cholera Or Gonorrhea"; Julian Assange "Would Prefer Neither" | ZeroHedge
- Explosion Reported Near Refugee Center in Zirndorf, Germany - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Crude Carnage Continues: WTI Hits $42 Handle On Inventories, Dollar | ZeroHedge
- "What The F**k Was That?" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This new clothing company wants to solve a major problem for millennial moms | Business Insider
- Billionaire investor Steve Cohen has a new mantra, and this is the guy... | Business Insider
- Starbucks baristas say lines are getting longer for one troubling reason | Business Insider
- NFL POWER RANKINGS: Where all 32 teams stand going into training camp | Business Insider
- The creator of Pokémon Go is only a level 5 | Business Insider
- The top retailer in the world has a dirty little secret — and it's... | Business Insider
- The 4 little words you should always use when asking for a raise | Business Insider