Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Two Short Squeeze Health Food Stocks for Angry Vegans Out There | iBankCoin.com
- Following Surge In "Fails To Deliver" To Two Year Highs, Treasury Market Finds A Brief Respite | ZeroHedge
- Rotting, Decaying And Bankrupt – If You Want To See The Future Of America Just Look At Detroit | ZeroHedge
- European Car Sales Drop To 20-Year Low, Germany Clobbered | ZeroHedge
- Derivative Losses, Bad Bets, And Aggressive Assumptions Leave Detroit's Pensions Massively Underfunded | ZeroHedge
- Second Half Bullish Catalysts Appear on Track | Financial Sense
- CHESS MOVES | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Soon, You'll Be Able To Charge An Electric Car Just By Driving Over This... | Business Insider
- Step Aboard The World's Largest Boat Powered Only By The Sun [PHOTOS] | Business Insider
- Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Is Really Freaked Out By The NSA Spying Scandal (... | Business Insider
- Adobe May Be Rethinking Cloud Apps Pricing Options After Customer Backlash (ADBE) | Business Insider
- OBAMA: Bernanke Has Been Fed Chairman For 'A Lot Longer Than He Wanted Or He Was... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know This Morning | Business Insider
- Why Hollywood Hates Wall Street | Business Insider