Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) hit a new 52-week today and THQ Inc (THQI) and Electronic Arts (EA) are dangerously close to their 12 month lows. The Hater-Aid is strong on the game stocks, when will it end?
Electronic Arts (EA) share are trading at $11.94 and its shares are 2.26% from its 52-week low. THQ (THQI) is trading at 54 cents, its shares are less than a dime from its 12 month low. THQ needs to do something soon if it it plans to remain trading on the Nasdaq.
The future of the gaming industry is digital downloads however the overall depressing game sale numbers continue to push these stocks down. U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 28% in May to $517 million. It was the sixth straight month of decline.
Its difficult to tell if these stocks have hit bottom however if the industry can bounce back so can these stocks.
LOVE FIST AND FRIENDS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia: Economic Vulnerabilities | ZeroHedge
- Much Can Happen Between Now and Memorial Day | iBankCoin.com
- The "Harsh Weather" Verdict: 19% Spent Less, 27% Spent More, 55% Spent The Same | ZeroHedge
- Mid-term Election Cycle Forecasts April Market Peak | Financial Sense
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- "Magic" Collateral: A Frank Look At The Sheer Credit Horror About To Be Unleashed In China | ZeroHedge
- Yen Breaks 103, Sends Stocks Reeling | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US Profit Growth Is Much Weaker Than Reported | Business Insider
- Chinese Market Gets Demolished | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- 17 Mind-Blowing Facts About Russia | Business Insider
- A Stun Gun Drone Designed To Incapacitate Criminals Is The Scariest Thing At SXSW | Business Insider
- The 5 Most Interesting Things We Learned About The Actor Who Plays The... | Business Insider