GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 18 Stats That Prove That Government Dependence Has Reached Epidemic Levels | ZeroHedge
- Russia Confirms Troop Build-Up Near Ukraine; Warns West, More Sanctions "Absolutely Unacceptable" | ZeroHedge
- Princeton Study Confirms 'US Is An Oligarchy' | ZeroHedge
- No End to Central Bank Meddling as ECB Embraces ‘Quantitative Easing’, Faulty Logic | Financial Sense
- Finding its Way Out of the Cave | iBankCoin.com
- Growth Rate China Slowest in 18 Months | ZeroHedge
- What Collateral Shortage? Collectible Cars Used As "Hard Assets" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Why Europe's Far-Right Loves Putin | Business Insider
- 13 REPORTED DEAD IN MOUNT EVEREST DISASTER | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- CHART OF THE DAY: The Stock Market Is More Expensive Than Usual | Business Insider
- Gun Believed To Be Wyatt Earp's Sold For $225,000 | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 04/10... | StreetInsider.com
- CHART: NBA Tops All Sports Leagues With Highest Average Salary For Players | Business Insider