GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How to Link Australian Iron With Marine le Pen | Financial Sense
- Houston, We Have A "Fracking" Problem | ZeroHedge
- The Big Skew by Big Blue | iBankCoin.com
- Will Our Private Savings Be Sacrificed To Pay Down The Public Debt? | ZeroHedge
- Why Chinese Growth Forecasts Just Crashed To A Paltry 3.9% - And Are Going Even Lower - In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- MeaT THe FaRCeSToNeS... | ZeroHedge
- Sunday Matinee at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lufthansa flights hit by strikes Monday and Tuesday | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Meet Wayfare, An App That Helps You Make Special... | Business Insider
- Ebola tops EU meeting with warnings crisis is at... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- A Team Of Kids From Korea Just Won $1 Million For... | Business Insider
- Starbucks Might Stop Spelling Your Name Wrong | Business Insider