GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Energy Stocks Hit 6-Month High as Valuations Spike To 1999 Peaks | ZeroHedge
- "Oh It's Gonna Blow Up Tonight" - Baltimore In Turmoil After Latest Gun 'Incident' | ZeroHedge
- How British Elections Represent the State of Europe | Financial Sense
- Stocks Sinko-No-Buyo As Crude Hits 6-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 4 | ZeroHedge
- ADB "Boosts Firepower" As China-Led Bank Grabs Center Stage | ZeroHedge
- Junk Bonds "Even More Dangerous" Than Stocks, Icahn Says | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What REALLY happens inside a multi-million... | Business Insider
- Selfies are banned at the Met Gala, but these stars are skirting the rules on Instagram | Business Insider
- Meet the three teenage girls Beyoncé just signed for $1.5 million | Business Insider
- IBM's Watson can now do in minutes what takes cancer doctors... | Business Insider
- LIVE: Activist hedge fund manager Barry Rosenstein is talking about Qualcomm | Business Insider
- Manny Pacquiao's hidden shoulder injury is turning into a complete... | Business Insider
- Why a shareholder is... | Business Insider