GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Breakout in Bond Yields Foreshadows Possible Economic Acceleration | Financial Sense
- The Bronze Swan Arrives: Is The End Of Copper Financing China's "Lehman Event"? | ZeroHedge
- Seeing Shades of Grey in the Dark Side | iBankCoin.com
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- Despite 'Promises', Japanese Market Chaos Continues | ZeroHedge
- Market Reacts As Bernanke Promises "MOAR" | ZeroHedge
- Post-FOMC: A Market Scorned | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- IT Pros Are Using LinkedIn In A Surprising Way: To Shop For Enterprise Tech (LNKD) | Business Insider
- The Front Pages Of Tomorrow's UK Newspapers Are Chilling | Business Insider
- Here's How The Indiana Pacers Can Pull Off An Upset Against The Heat | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Goldman Sachs Is Now The Most Bullish Broker On Wall Street | Business Insider