GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- Fed Inspector General Finds NY Fed Knew Of JPMorgan 'Whale' Risks In 2010, "Missed Opportunity" | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Slides Below $81 | ZeroHedge
- Is This Why Stocks Are Soaring? | ZeroHedge
- Schizophrenic Silver Slammed On Surging Volume | ZeroHedge
- The "China-And-Japan-PMI-Beat-So-Things-Must-Be-OK" Meme In 2 Simple Charts | ZeroHedge
- Ready to Take Some Lumps, if Need Be | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Marvel Prevents Video Footage From Leaking... | Business Insider
- Here's Why Your iPhone Photos Sometimes Appear Upside... | Business Insider
- The Rise And Fall Of The iPad (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Herbalife CEO: We Are At 'War' With Bill Ackman (HLF) | Business Insider
- One Of Europe's Most Controversial VCs... | Business Insider
- People Who Felt Tricked Into Thinking Vitaminwater Was A... | Business Insider
- MLB Made A Small Change To The World Series And It Was A Genius Move | Business Insider