GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Fully Automated Stock Market Blow-Off? | ZeroHedge
- Fund Managers at Highest Cash Levels in 14 Years | Financial Sense
- It Begins: Dutch Bank ABN Amro Will Charge Negative Interest On Deposits | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jul 22, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Hillary Clinton Picks Tim Kaine For Vice President | ZeroHedge
- Munich Shooter Planned Attack For A Year Germany Alleges; May Use Military During Next "Extreme Situation" | ZeroHedge
- The Girl Child Arrives | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- UN thinks internet access is a human right | Business Insider
- Obama: Trump's NATO comments show he is not... | Business Insider
- An awkward photo of the US men's Olympic basketball... | Business Insider
- What the US needs is a 'good, old-fashioned economic... | Business Insider
- Dear America, this is how you became obsessed with guns | Business Insider
- There's a surprising limit to how much the human stomach can hold | Business Insider
- Inside the $1 billion deal for Dollar Shave Club | Business Insider