GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Another Deutsche Banker And Former SEC Enforcement Attorney Commits Suicide | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: "No Tongues" Edition | ZeroHedge
- Putin Warns Of Risk Of Major Conflict, Says Dollar Losing Reserve Currency Status | ZeroHedge
- Biotechs Still a Haunted House for Bears | iBankCoin.com
- What Unilever just Said About Consumers Around the World: “It’s Really Tough out There” | ZeroHedge
- Chart Of The Day: Jeff Bezos "Value Creation" Edition | ZeroHedge
- The Window For The iBC Investor Conference Is Closing | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Way You Watch TV Is About To Change Dramatically | Business Insider
- McLaren Will Give Only 375 People The Chance To Buy This $3.2 Million Hypercar | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- NBA Assistant Coach Rips Kobe Bryant, Says He's Like Wizards-Era Michael Jordan Now... | Business Insider
- One Of The Best Managers In Baseball Just Took A... | Business Insider
- Here's A Chart Of The Biggest Winners And Losers In Europe's... | Business Insider
- Ebola And Big Data: A Call For Help | Business Insider