GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Knife-Catching Hedge Fund Oil Bulls Dump Crude At Fastest Pace In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
- SMOKED | iBankCoin.com
- Chess Vs Checkers - John Kerry Edition | ZeroHedge
- Poland, Czech Republic Won't Join "Burning" Euro | ZeroHedge
- German Economic Council Backs Exit For "Uncooperative" Eurozone Members | ZeroHedge
- The End Draws Near For Syria's Assad As Putin's Patience "Wears Thin" | ZeroHedge
- A Disaffected Democrat Deplores His Potemkin Party Of Populism | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Texas police officials are fighting an... | Business Insider
- How the US military spends its billions | Business Insider
- South Korea declares end to MERS outbreak | Business Insider
- Britain's Cameron warns of dirty money in London... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- The ex-CEO of Bloomberg has joined the board of a startup people are calling '... | Business Insider
- BRADY FIRES BACK: There is no 'smoking gun' and this controversy is... | Business Insider