GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Japan Press: "China-Japan War To Break Out In January" | ZeroHedge
- Thai Prime Minister Dissolves Parliament In Response To Protests, Calls For New Elections | ZeroHedge
- Why Japan May Matter More Than Tapering | Financial Sense
- Wholesale Inventories Spike Most In 2 Years As "Hollow Growth" Continues | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Why We're Stuck with a Bubble Economy | ZeroHedge
- Market’s Bill of Health – Momentum Continues to Weaken | Financial Sense
- THe CeNTRaL PLaNNeR, THe JuGGLeR, THe OPeRaToR AnD THe BuST... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 19 Awesome Photos From The NFL's Epic Snow Day | Business Insider
- Here's What The LA Startup Scene Thinks About Snapchat's CEO And... | Business Insider
- Amazon Prime Accounts Are Exploding In... | Business Insider
- Why Americans Are So Angry | Business Insider
- US Set To Adopt New Rules To Reduce Risky Bank Trading | Business Insider
- WARREN BUFFETT: George W. Bush Once Said The Greatest Economic Statement Of All Time | Business Insider
- How The Great Recession Turned The US Into A Nation Of Penny-Pinchers | Business Insider