GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Video Shows Tens Of Thousands Massing At Turkey Border As Russia, Iran Bear Down On Key Syrian City | ZeroHedge
- Why BofA Remains A Seller Until "A Coordinated And Aggressive Global Policy Response" Emerges | ZeroHedge
- Is The Fed "Seriously Considering" Negative Interest Rates? | ZeroHedge
- European Bank Risk Soars To 3 Year Highs, US Risk Rising | ZeroHedge
- Obama Proposes $10/Barrell Oil Tax To Fund Government Transportation Spending | ZeroHedge
- The War On Savers And The 200 Rulers Of World Finance | ZeroHedge
- These Vancouver Homes Sold For Millions In 2011 And Have Been Vacant And Rotting Since: Here's Why | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The man bun is the modern mullet | Business Insider
- America’s only known wild jaguar has... | Business Insider
- Less than 1% of crimes are punished in Mexico | Business Insider
- If you’re in the market for a massive Cold War-era underground nuclear bunker, look no... | Business Insider
- 12 successful people share their best productivity hacks... | Business Insider
- Stocks are lower after the jobs report (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USD, GLD, GLX) | Business Insider
- The media may be killing the New Hampshire primary | Business Insider