GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- King Dollar Eating Everyone Else for Breakfast | iBankCoin.com
- 20-Year CBS News Veteran Details Massive Censorship And Propaganda In Mainstream Media | ZeroHedge
- This Is The 12-Days-Old News That Just Spiked USDJPY And Stocks | ZeroHedge
- The Biotech Pain Trade | iBankCoin.com
- Get Ready for Shift in Fed Policy | Financial Sense
- The Green Bird Scowl at Shorts | iBankCoin.com
- Nikkei Futures Halted Limit Up (+1100) As USDJPY Tops 112 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Mobile Payment Industry Is About To Explode, With Apple Leading The Way | Business Insider
- How This Successful Halloween Company Has Used 'Shark Tank'... | Business Insider
- Apple chief Tim Cook 'proud to be gay' | Business Insider
- Samsung's Strange, Curvy New Galaxy Phone May Be Coming To The US Next Month... | Business Insider
- Instagram Was Down, But Now It's Back | Business Insider
- Obscure Swiss Referendum Could Roil Gold and Currency Markets | TheStreet.com
- Apple Pay fails to unify fragmented market | Business Insider