GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Does 2016 Compare to Stock Market Peaks in 2000 and 2007? | Financial Sense
- Ep. 181 – Jordan Harbinger: Are You A Sociopath or Just Charming? | Altucher Confidential
- VIX Surges As Market Confusion Reigns After Fischer's J-Hole Comments | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Hedge Fund Puppetmaster Behind The US Presidential Election | ZeroHedge
- Jim Grant: "This Will Turn Out To Be Very Bad For Many People" | ZeroHedge
- Three Political Risks to Watch Out for Post-US Election | Financial Sense
- August 2016 Vice Index: Is Vice Spending Slowing? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Too little, too late!': Donald Trump rips Obama for golfing instead of... | Business Insider
- Bentley's ultra-luxurious Bentayga SUV has a year-long backorder— here's what... | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- Meet the New York City taxi driver who takes portraits of his... | Business Insider
- A Jaguar cofounder's former home has barely been touched for 30 years,... | Business Insider
- 5 tips for traveling Europe on a budget | Business Insider
- 7 small spending habits that can keep you from building... | Business Insider