GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: April 25 | ZeroHedge
- Government Shutdown Averted? Trump Punts On Border Wall, Will Wait Until September | ZeroHedge
- Russian Senator Warns UK "Risks Being Wiped Off The Face Of The Earth" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion Slips Again from 'MAJOR' Hurdle of 2011 Downtrend as IMF Raises Global GDP Forecasts | Financial Sense
- What Trump’s Next 100 Days Will Look Like | Financial Sense
- NASDAQ Rises Above 6,000 For The First Time Ever | ZeroHedge
- Military Spending In Perspective - Russia 'Wins' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How to get a refund from LuLaRoe for your ripped leggings | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- WHITE HOUSE: Officials in 'sanctuary... | Business Insider
- Amazon is quietly exploring ways to use self-driving vehicles to deliver... | Business Insider
- This incredible vertical farm skyscraper could feed an entire town... | Business Insider
- A stunning number of Americans no longer have cable TV | Business Insider
- Here's why Macron is a risky bet for France and Europe | Business Insider