GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Earnings Preview - Third Quarter 2015 | Financial Sense
- China’s Forex Reserves Drop Most on Record: What Does It Mean? | Financial Sense
- Squiggly Line Cartoons | Financial Sense
- The Myth of Retiring Baby Boomers | Financial Sense
- Dell Buys EMC In Record $67BN Deal: Creates "World's Largest Private Integrated Tech Company" | ZeroHedge
- US Paradrops 50 Tons Of Ammo To Syrian Rebels | ZeroHedge
- "We've Never Seen Anything Like This" - Dumbfounded Central Bankers Brace For "Rolling Series Of Crises" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive is the sultry Emilia... | Business Insider
- Rights group says US-backed Kurds displacing Arabs in... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Turkish police reportedly detain 14 IS members... | Business Insider
- CFOs are increasingly outsourcing these jobs to consultants | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Venus Williams rallies to advance to 2nd round in Hong... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek