GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Brexit The First Of Many Dominoes? A Few Charts | ZeroHedge
- This Was Obvious in 2010 and Stated Explicitly Last March - The Euro, Stick a Fork In it, Its Just About Done! | ZeroHedge
- What the Bond Market Is Telling Investors | Financial Sense
- Brexit: Brits Lead Anti-Establishment Rebellion in European Departure | ZeroHedge
- Global Institutions May Be Susceptible To Hackers, SWIFT Remains Vulnerable | ZeroHedge
- Google Searches For "Buy Gold" Soar 500% After Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Boris Johnson Wins Key Support To Become PM As Labour Leader Foils Leadership Coup | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Experts say movement behind Brexit could help usher in Trump presidency, but... | Business Insider
- 'Whitey' Bulger's possessions are heading... | Business Insider
- The NBA Draft has become unwatchable and not all of the problems can be solved | Business Insider
- Brexit has everyone scared of a recession | Business Insider
- Why critics are calling 'Independence Day: Resurgence' an epic disaster | Business Insider
- The death of game consoles is upon us | Business Insider
- You can modify your iPhone's logo so it glows like the one on... | Business Insider