GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Firms Edging Out Samsung and Apple in the Smartphone Industry | Financial Sense
- Will The Fed Have To Save Emerging Markets With QE4? | ZeroHedge
- China's "Historic" 70th Victory Day Parade: Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Why Economics Matters | ZeroHedge
- Why The Federal Reserve Should Be Audited | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Trump Can Win The GOP Nomination | ZeroHedge
- Total 2015 Job Cuts To Be Biggest Since 2009: Challenger | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Malaysian police to question ex-PM Mahathir over... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Federal Sony data breach lawsuit settled, lawyer says | Business Insider
- Ozuna, Prado help Marlins top Braves 8-3 in 3-game sweep | Business Insider
- Why millions of people love the 'Metal Gear' franchise | Business Insider
- Latest on US Open: Madison Keys makes 3rd round for 1st... | Business Insider
- Q&A: Syria's civil war at the root of migrant crisis | Business Insider