GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Industrial Production Follows China; Misses With Biggest Drop Since Jan | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Watch: How Much $1 Used To Get You! | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of America Has A Message For Its European Depositors: "We May Charge You" | ZeroHedge
- Obama's 'War On Terror' Simplified | ZeroHedge
- Why China's Latest Mini-Stimulus Failed Again, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Newsflash To Fed: 122 Billion Bottles Of Beer On The Wall Is About Asset Bubbles, Not Jobs | ZeroHedge
- The Biggest Risk For Investing In Alibaba Is... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- This Funny Tweet About The Microsoft-Minecraft Deal Will Tell You How Old... | Business Insider
- New York Congressman Says ISIS 'Won't Be Afraid To Put A... | Business Insider
- Starting 0-2 In The NFL Is Not As Bad As It Sounds For Some Teams | Business Insider
- 'WE HAVE TO VOTE' -- Dem Congressman Worried... | Business Insider
- Champagne confirms he will stand against Blatter | Business Insider
- Fresh rains hamper rescue ops in flood-ravaged Kashmir | Business Insider