GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bitcoin Exchange 'Faced 150,000 Hack Attacks Every Second’ Showing 'Technology Risk' | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Diplomacy Fails In Ukraine: Putin Slams Kerry Plan, Kiev Issues Ultimatum, Crimea Suspends All Non-Moscow Flights | ZeroHedge
- A Rusty Rail | iBankCoin.com
- "Magic" Collateral: A Frank Look At The Sheer Credit Horror About To Be Unleashed In China | ZeroHedge
- Ignorance Can be Better than Bliss | ZeroHedge
- PLUG Unplugged | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- The 10 Most Common Startup Mistakes | Business Insider
- 17 Mind-Blowing Facts About Russia | Business Insider
- Congress Is Going To War With The CIA | Business Insider
- STOCKS FALL: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, PLUG, FNMA, TSLA) | Business Insider
- Markets Are Very Quiet | Business Insider
- A Website Called Plug Power A 'Casino Stock' As It Crashed 41% (PLUG, BLDP... | Business Insider