GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mixed Emotions for the Gold Market | ZeroHedge
- European Close Sends S&P Tumbling Back Below 2,000 | ZeroHedge
- Updating You on My Chess Game | iBankCoin.com
- Spain Sells First-Ever 50 Year Bonds At 4% Coupon | ZeroHedge
- US Troops Are Heading To Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- SKiLLeD LaBoR... | ZeroHedge
- A Look at the Coming 30-Year Inflation Cycle | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Liverpool are back to their best, says Rodgers | Business Insider
- Australia axes contested mining tax | Business Insider
- The 28 Coolest New Businesses In New York City | Business Insider
- There's Not Enough Sand To Satisfy America's Insatiable Fracking... | Business Insider
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- iPhone 6 Case Makers Are Going All In On The Rumors (AAPL) | Business Insider
- An American Freelance Journalist Died... | Business Insider