GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Buy The Drip: Thousands Of Gallons Of Oil Spill Into Ohio River Upstream Of Cincinnati | ZeroHedge
- The Mortal Kombat Finish Him Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- China Bond Default Risk Reignites, Despite "Never Anticipating Any Risks" | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Watch: $245,000 to Raise a Child in United States | ZeroHedge
- Jack Lew's Worst Nightmare - China's Currency Should Be 20% 'Weaker' | ZeroHedge
- Krugman: War Is BAD for the Economy | ZeroHedge
- Mapping The Militarization Of America's Police Force Since 2006 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How A Company Called Twilio Quietly Helped A Startup Get Bought For $200 Million | Business Insider
- Elon Musk Built A Device To Execute The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge That Required A Tree,... | Business Insider
- European Markets Are Down, Asian Markets Are Up, Futures Are Down (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- The Golf Business Is Terrible (DKS) | Business Insider
- Mortgage Applications Are Going Nowhere — Here's Why That Tells Us... | Business Insider
- Shopping Cart... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com