GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In America, Government Pays You Interest. In Switzerland, You Pay Government. | Financial Sense
- Utilities Leading the Market Higher | Financial Sense
- David Stockman: Woodrow Wilson's War & Why The Entire 20th Century Was A Mistake | ZeroHedge
- Socially Awkward | iBankCoin.com
- Chart Of The Day: Souring "Mother's Milk" Edition | ZeroHedge
- Crude, Copper, & Euro Currency Crushed By King Dollar's Best Week In Over 3 Years | ZeroHedge
- Gold & Silver Suddenly Shellacked | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chelsea boss Mourinho plays down quadruple talk | Business Insider
- 10 ETFs to Buy and Sell in the Wake of European Central Bank QE | TheStreet.com
- Marissa Mayer's New Rule For App Design | Business Insider
- FedEx Says Earnings Will Be Fine After Its Rival UPS Forecasts A Big Miss (FDX, UPS) | Business Insider
- Greece votes in make-or-break election | Business Insider
- Box Opens At $20.20, A 44% Pop | Business Insider
- Lloyd Blankfein: Regulation Is Like 'Background Noise' | Business Insider