GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: July 29 | ZeroHedge
- By Any Means Necessary | iBankCoin.com
- China’s Storm: 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Why China Couldn't Care Less About Its Stock Market | ZeroHedge
- Like Dripping Silver Icicles | ZeroHedge
- An Abandoned Chart | iBankCoin.com
- Israel Destroys Hamas Media Broadcast Outlets In Massive Explosion - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the... | StreetInsider.com
- 24 Reasons Sweden Is The Most Delightful Country On Earth | Business Insider
- World War I Began 100 Years Ago Today — This GIF Shows How It Became A Global... | Business Insider
- Uber Will Now Let Your Employer Pick Up Your Tab For Business Trips | Business Insider
- 5 Tricks To Instantly Appear Competent | Business Insider
- Scarlett Johansson's Superhero Movie 'Lucy' Had A Killer Weekend At The Box Office... | Business Insider
- Investors' Tendency To Take The Fed's Predictions Literally Is Bringing... | Business Insider