GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gundlach Turns Bearish Again: "Stocks Have Peaked, It's Too Late To Buy The Trump Trade" | ZeroHedge
- Why Trump Will Be Unable To Save The American Coal Industry | ZeroHedge
- The Role Of Technology In Limiting Privilege And Bias | ZeroHedge
- The Battle For Aleppo Is Over, Now The Real War Has Begun | ZeroHedge
- Recount 2016 Not the Same as Bush vs. Gore, But Uncertainty Remains | Financial Sense
- After A "Run On The Pension Fund" Dallas Mayor Demands Halt Of Withdrawals | ZeroHedge
- Redneck Investin Part 3 - Get R Dun | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- 4 lottery winners who lost it all | Business Insider
- Pirates have kidnapped three Russians from a Greek-... | Business Insider
- A conservative website is targeting professors and accusing them of... | Business Insider
- 9 appearance mistakes that could be holding you back at work | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Chris Christie has reportedly expressed interest in becoming... | Business Insider