GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) backed by Goldman Sachs
A stock came up today on my Value Stock screen that is worth sharing. GFI Group Inc. (NYSE:GFIG) provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationallly.
Back in December, the powers that be at Goldman Sachs (who I like to picture as MUGATU from the movie Zoolander), boosted their price target on shares of GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) to $5.50
Shares are already up 14% ytd, but GFIG definately has room to make a big move upwards.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
With a trailing P/E of 100 and a forward P/E of just 13, GFIG definately makes the case for value in the near term.
GFI Group also pays a dividend of 3.7% and has their Q4 2010 earnings scheduled for Feb 23 2011.
and now, Mugatu...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THE TURKEY GODS ARE HERE | iBankCoin.com
- ISIS' First Administration Casualty: Chuck Hagel Resigns Under Pressure From Obama | ZeroHedge
- Markets Rally on Surprise Easing by China | Financial Sense
- SUPER CHARGED | iBankCoin.com
- Faith, Math and Circular Logic: Why Bitcoin is More Valuable Than ANY Fiat Currency Today! | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of Iran This Week | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $COH | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Is Our First Look At Photos Of Officer Darren Wilson's Injuries Presented... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Chelsea's Mourinho faces ex-Blues boss Di Matteo | Business Insider
- A Big Thanksgiving Storm Is Heading For The East Coast — Here's What To Expect | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Consumer Confidence Tumbles (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com