No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Norway’s Fish For Brains Trade With India (Part I: Background) | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Is Concerned: "The S&P Has Surged 6% Since The Election But 2017 EPS Forecasts Haven't Budged" | ZeroHedge
- CoLD WaR NuT JoB... | ZeroHedge
- Abolish The CIA | ZeroHedge
- Danger Lurks As 'Extremes' Become The Norm | ZeroHedge
- India Pays the Price of Demonetization | Financial Sense
- New Video Exposes Anti-Trump Groups Plotting Criminal Acts To Disrupt Inauguration | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- Here's the best piece of advice Khan Academy founder, Sal Khan,... | Business Insider
- CNN defends reporter against Trump team: 'Just... | Business Insider
- Facebook and Alphabet's dreams of internet drones are crashing into a... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- How a crazy tech 'university' and fantasy sports saved this... | Business Insider
- The last astronaut ever to set foot on the moon has died at 82 | Business Insider