No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Greece Can No Longer Withstand The Waves Of Desperate People Arriving From War Zones" | ZeroHedge
- The 'Grexit' Issue and the Problem of Free Trade | Financial Sense
- China Could Face "Sharp" Rise In Capital Outflows If Stocks, Economy Lose Momentum | ZeroHedge
- Pascal’s Wager | Financial Sense
- Gold, the SDR and BRICS | Financial Sense
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- The Race to Diversify - Too Much Paper, Too Little Gold | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- French Connection shares plunge 20% after it dropped a sales outlook... | Business Insider
- Here's the first photo of Jared Leto as the Joker | Business Insider
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff is making sure women who work there get the raises... | Business Insider
- This poignant documentary about a mother losing her son takes unexpected turn... | Business Insider
- VW patriarch and board chairman Piech resigns | Business Insider
- Facebook set up a petting zoo, giant Lego stations, and a robotics exhibit for... | Business Insider