No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Keynes, The Great Depression And The Coming Great Default | ZeroHedge
- The More They Stay The Same | ZeroHedge
- Recession vs. Wealth Inequality | Financial Sense
- And This Is How NATO Member Turkey Celebrates Gay Rights | ZeroHedge
- Greek Capital Controls Begin: Greek Banks, Stock Market Will Not Open On Monday | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Talkin’ Greasy | iBankCoin.com
- Technically Speaking - Bears Are Winning | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why onefinestay doesn't see Airbnb as... | Business Insider
- POLL: How should Greece vote in its bailout referendum? (GREK) | Business Insider
- Travel agent and airline shares are tanking after the... | Business Insider
- European markets are getting crushed and nobody knows who'll win the Greek... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com