No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wells Fargo Slammed With $2.6 Billion Lawsuit By Terminated Workers | ZeroHedge
- The Natural Gas War Burning Under Syria | ZeroHedge
- Obamacare "Death Spiral" Looms As Co-Op Losses Mount | ZeroHedge
- If You're A Kid Living In New Orleans, Move To Salt Lake City! | ZeroHedge
- THe 9-11 VeTo | ZeroHedge
- Most Dangerous Person On The Planet Today: Hillary Clinton | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Emailgate: How One Twitter User Proved The "Intent" That The FBI Missed After Months "Investigating" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets come in 4 strange shapes | Business Insider
- We're paying off $124,000 in student loans using this handy... | Business Insider
- Trump's 'birther' flap could cost him big... | Business Insider
- Why Einstein was obsessed with this unsettling vision | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- An airline pilot reveals why the Boeing 757 is truly unique (BA) | Business Insider
- A psychologist says too many companies train their salespeople... | Business Insider