No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Alan Greenspan: QE Failed To Help The Economy, The Unwind Will Be Painful, "Buy Gold" | ZeroHedge
- The Dollar Decline Continues: China Starts Direct Convertibility With Asia's #1 Financial Hub | ZeroHedge
- The Chunnel Tunnel in Effect | iBankCoin.com
- How Long Can The Shale Revolution Last? | ZeroHedge
- THE RAILS WILL GET THEIR REVENGE | iBankCoin.com
- China, Europe & Earnings at Home | Financial Sense
- Silver, Copper Slammed As Commodities Crumble Into US Open | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Michael Jordan Explains The Biggest Way The NBA Has Changed For The Worse Since He Played | Business Insider
- Samsung's Strange, Curvy New Galaxy Phone May Be Coming To The US Next Month... | Business Insider
- New York street harassment video goes viral | Business Insider
- This Site Wants To Provide Expert Investing Insight Without The Price Tag | Business Insider
- Sweden recognises Palestinian state | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- German Retail Sales Fall Through The Floor | Business Insider