No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump vs Clinton: How Will Energy Fare? | Financial Sense
- Could This Rally Be A Head-Fake? | ZeroHedge
- THe LYiNG KiNG... | ZeroHedge
- The New Middle East: Exit America Enter Russia | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Says Trump Is Most Dangerous Presidential Candidate Ever – But Is She? | ZeroHedge
- Are VIX ETFs A Powder-Keg Waiting To Explode? | ZeroHedge
- The Looming Shortage in Government Bonds | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- English FA names Sam Allardyce as new manager of the English National... | Business Insider
- A major element of US Naval strategy came to fruition in this 15-second clip | Business Insider
- The creator of a liquid meal replacement popular with techies could face... | Business Insider
- The 19 best books for someone just starting out in their career | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- GREEN BERET: Why our strategy against terrorism is making things... | Business Insider
- 8 facts that will convince you to... | Business Insider