No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- S&P Closes Above 2000 For First Time On Lowest Volume Day Of Year | ZeroHedge
- More Bad News Out Of Europe Coupled With Hopes For More QE Push Stocks, Bonds Higher | ZeroHedge
- Will Ukraine Retake the East From Separatists? | Financial Sense
- WHO Worker Ebola Infections Mount: Sierra Leone Lab Shut, Senegal Doctor Flown To Hamburg | ZeroHedge
- Long Trading Ideas | iBankCoin.com
- 30Y Treasury Yield Plunges To Fresh 15-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Military Plane Crashes In Virginia | Business Insider
- I Rode A Folding Bike 475 Miles Across Iowa And It Was Some Of The Most Fun I've... | Business Insider
- Smith & Wesson Shares Are Tanking (SWHC) | Business Insider
- Intel Will Unveil A New Luxury Smart Bracelet With A Curved Glass Display (INTC) | Business Insider
- Tech Disruption Will Create New Winners And Losers In The Massive... | Business Insider