No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Get Ready... For The Pogrom! | ZeroHedge
- President Obama Explains How Surging Bartender Jobs Are Unequivocally Good - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- The Latest Hedge Fund Casualty: Standard Pacific Capital Is Liquidating | ZeroHedge
- An Update On The Waiter And Bartender Recovery | ZeroHedge
- The Opaque Process Of Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Oil Spikes Near $33 After Turkey-To-Invade-Syria Rumor | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: How The Blockchain And Gold Can Work Together | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The police officer and the kids whose basketball game he refused to break up are... | Business Insider
- 14 of the most convincing 'Harry Potter' fan theories we can't stop... | Business Insider
- This unusual coffee is the most popular drink at Toby's... | Business Insider
- A tiny European country just made an unprecedented move in the space... | Business Insider
- How this Uber driver made $90,000 in... | Business Insider
- Why Louis C.K. debuted a secret TV show online and is... | Business Insider
- The fastest object ever launched was a manhole cover — here’s the story from the guy who... | Business Insider