No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fly Buy: $JMEI | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap July 11, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- UK Economy "Boomerang'd" As Russians Shun $719 Bottles Of Cristal | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- A U.S. Recession Is Unlikely | Financial Sense
- A Tale of Two “Bull” Markets | ZeroHedge
- Exaggerating the Dollar’s Demise | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 11 Cities With The Most Opportunity Right Now | Business Insider
- The Simple Reason NBA Teams Willingly Overpay For Some Non-Superstar... | Business Insider
- The Government Just Posted Its First Four-Month Budget Surplus In Years | Business Insider
- An Early Uber Investor Says The Company Could Be Worth A Lot More Than $17... | Business Insider
- We Visited Zendesk's Sleek New Office, Where Reception Doubles As A Bar | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- The Sex Worker Industry Is Still Booming In Silicon Valley | Business Insider