No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Slammed Below $1250 After Fed Fischer 'Dovish' Comments | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices +3% as Fed Rate Rise Lags Inflation, Dollar Falls, Greek Debt Deadlines Loom | Financial Sense
- 30Y Treasury Yield Back Below 3.00% As Shorts Squeezed To Lowest Since November | ZeroHedge
- And The Market Breaks... | ZeroHedge
- Forget ObamaCare, RyanCare, Or Any Future ReformCare - The Healthcare System Is Completely Broken | ZeroHedge
- Here's The Story Behind Trump's Podesta-Russia Tweet | ZeroHedge
- 4 Factors Driving Oil Prices This Summer | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- American Airlines is buying a $200 million... | Business Insider
- A Mediterranean food chain that people are obsessed with is about to take over... | Business Insider
- This object has been sprayed with the world's blackest material —... | Business Insider
- 'Trumpcare' is not dead yet | Business Insider
- The best free online business courses starting in April | Business Insider
- Trump's immigration crackdown appears to be having an 'alarming... | Business Insider
- 94-year-old McDonald's worker says her job is 'a reason to get up in... | Business Insider