No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Eisenhower REALLY Said About the “Military Industrial Complex” | ZeroHedge
- How to Become a Superforecaster | Financial Sense
- Zweig Breadth Thrust Signal | Financial Sense
- Viral Video Claims To Prove US Support Of ISIS In Iraq | ZeroHedge
- The G-30 Group Of Central Bankers Warn They Can "No Longer Save The World" | ZeroHedge
- The Rise of the Sharing Economy | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Outcry in Connecticut brings back canceled Halloween... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk said when he founded Tesla... | Business Insider
- Harvey, Mets set to take aim at Utley and Dodgers in Game... | Business Insider
- It's time to start talking about a US recession | Business Insider
- Brutal report links Jeremy Corbyn to the IRA | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Report: MH370 wreckage may have been found in the... | Business Insider