No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 21 Ways To End The Phrase "Americans Are So Broke..." | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Yuan Surges & Stocks Jump To 2014 Highs After PBOC Unleashes QE | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Collapses To 13-Month Lows, Biggest Miss On Record | ZeroHedge
- Don’t Mind This Junk Buried in the Trunk | iBankCoin.com
- NIRP DERP: A Chart Of What Europe Economy Really Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- Useful Idiots and the Something for Nothing Society - Part 2 of 4 | ZeroHedge
- "Three Lost Decades" – How The American Middle Class Is 20% Poorer Now Vs. 1984 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Investors Are Descending Into The Five Circles Of Bond Hell (HYG, TLT, TBT, DIA, SPX, SPY... | Business Insider
- Chicago's Cook County May Have Wrongfully Convicted Hundreds Of Felons | Business Insider
- Harry Reid And Mitch McConnell Finally Found Something They... | Business Insider
- Ferrari And Maserati Are Bright Spots In Fiat's Disappointing Earnings... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Sprint Q2 Beats, LTE Network Upgrade Near Completion | TheStreet.com
- GDP SURGES 4% IN Q2 (SPX, DIA, QQQ, TLT, VIX) | Business Insider