No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Not Replace Bureaucrats with Robots? | Financial Sense
- The Mother Of All Financial Bubbles: "This Is The Very Definition Of Unsustainable" | ZeroHedge
- New Political Turmoil In Italy After Renzi Quits As Ruling Party Leader, Triggering Re-election Battle | ZeroHedge
- Tulsi Gabbard Versus "Regime Change" Wars | ZeroHedge
- Trump and the Fed | Financial Sense
- The Art And Pseudoscience Of Monetary Policy | ZeroHedge
- Trump's New Travel Ban Revealed: Phase-In Period; Green-Card Holders Spared | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'A natural outgrowth of America electing a reality show president... | Business Insider
- A major mystery of the new 'Star Wars' movie 'The Last Jedi... | Business Insider
- 8 popular American foods that aren't what you think they are | Business Insider
- Meet the man who ran Obama's unprecedented clemency... | Business Insider
- Here's why New York's tech sector will surpass... | Business Insider
- The best iPhone 7 cases for every type of person | Business Insider
- These are the 4 best sound bars you can buy | Business Insider