No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Key Brexit Question: Is Cameron The Biggest Liar In History? | ZeroHedge
- Brexit: Brits Lead Anti-Establishment Rebellion in European Departure | ZeroHedge
- "It’s Scary, And I’ve Never Seen Anything Like It" - Where Markets Are The Morning After | ZeroHedge
- Hillary's Official Calendar Is "Missing" A Lot Of Entries | ZeroHedge
- Brexit: All The Latest News, What Happens Next And How To Trade It | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Leaves Markets in Upheaval | Financial Sense
- How To Defuse A Rabid Anti-Trumper | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's why Mark Zuckerberg puts tape over his laptop camera | Business Insider
- The characters of HBO's 'Silicon Valley' are inspired by real people... | Business Insider
- 9 of history's greatest philosophers reveal the secret... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Here's what could happen to the NASA of Europe now that Britain has left the EU | Business Insider
- The US Navy just flexed its muscles in the world... | Business Insider
- The 20 most popular amusement parks in North America | Business Insider