No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Larry Lindsey Crushes Steve Liesman's Dreams, "The Foolish Fed's Bubble Policy Always Ends Badly" | ZeroHedge
- Black Friday Total Sales Crash 10% (Despite Rise In Online Spend) | ZeroHedge
- 1 Journalist Dead, 3 More Arrested After Exposing Turkey Arming Syrian Extremists | ZeroHedge
- The Fundamental Truth of the Market Matter | Financial Sense
- Morgan Stanley To Cull 25% Of Fixed Income Jobs Within 2 Weeks As Revenues Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Energy Storage Tech Finally Starting to Compete With the Grid | Financial Sense
- Mission Accomplished | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Ex-Barclays CEO: Fintech could bring an axe down... | Business Insider
- Official: Clinic suspect made 'no more baby parts... | Business Insider
- This stunning app lets you see Wi-Fi pulsing... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Leaders, activists gather for climate talks | Business Insider
- Warriors run NBA-record start to 18-0, beat Kings 120-101... | Business Insider
- Burkina votes for new president after year of upheaval | Business Insider