No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Germany Build the Next Silicon Valley? | Financial Sense
- Trade Idea | iBankCoin.com
- Fischer: Fed Going From “Ultra Expansionary” to “Extremely Expansionary” | Financial Sense
- #AskBen: Welcome To Twitter @BenBernanke | ZeroHedge
- Fed's Bullard: Raise Rates or Face ‘Devastating’ Bubbles | Financial Sense
- Chances For Diplomatic Solution To Ukraine Conflict "Slim", Soc Gen Says | ZeroHedge
- Here's Which Emerging Markets Are Most Vulnerable To "External Shock" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Air strike kills at least 15 at camp for Yemen... | Business Insider
- 5 simple internet safety tips from one of Google's information... | Business Insider
- Alleged photos of Apple’s giant iPad might reveal a second port (AAPL... | Business Insider
- Microsoft Outlook email... | Business Insider
- Ex-PM Olmert found guilty in corruption case: Israel media... | Business Insider
- Philips to sell major stake in LED, car lighting arm... | Business Insider
- Here's the college essay that got a high school senior into all 8 Ivy... | Business Insider