No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Emerging Market Banking Crises Are Next | Financial Sense
- The Top 12 Signs That The U.S. Economy Is Heading Toward Another Recession | ZeroHedge
- Where The Jobs Are: More Than Half Of All February Job Gains Are In Education, Leisure, Temp Help And Government | ZeroHedge
- Market Does What It Wants to Do | Financial Sense
- Remember These Days | iBankCoin.com
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- President Obama Explains How He Will Blow The Student Loan Bubble Even Bigger - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Victoria's Secret Is Opening In China — But Not To Sell Lingerie | Business Insider
- John Oliver Mocks Breaking News In First Trailer For HBO Show... | Business Insider
- 601,000 UNABLE TO WORK BECAUSE OF BAD WEATHER | Business Insider
- Preschoolers Figure Out How New Things Work Faster Than College... | Business Insider
- Labor Participation Rate Unchanged as Payrolls Jump Higher | TheStreet.com
- Will Dramatically Quitting Her Job On Air Get The Ex-RT Anchor Another Job? | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek