No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Implications of Sino-US Trade Tensions | Financial Sense
- What Americans Spent The Most Money On In Q1 | ZeroHedge
- Trending On Twitter | ZeroHedge
- The Oligarchy Is Tottering - Trump Tramples The Neocons' "False Song Of Globalism" | ZeroHedge
- Why The US Output Gap Means The 10 Year Is Going Below 1% | ZeroHedge
- Just Released: Listen To Boehner Calling Ted Cruz A "Luciferian Son Of A Bitch" | ZeroHedge
- Krugman's Solution Is "The Fiscal Equivalent Of War" - Japan Agrees | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Mountain Dew is back with another surreal ad — this time there's a twerking... | Business Insider
- Chicago PMI misses expectations | Business Insider
- Donald Trump went on another extensive rant about John Kasich's eating habits | Business Insider
- Donald Trump, Mark Cuban, and 13 other successful people share some of their... | Business Insider
- Victoria's Secret has left what was a $500 million business — and... | Business Insider
- 3 people connected to San Bernardino shooter arrested in marriage fraud scheme | Business Insider