No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Contagion Spreads To European Banks : French SocGen, Austrian Raiffeisen Plummet | ZeroHedge
- Energy Sector Woes Continue to Weigh on Market as Risks of Default Increase | Financial Sense
- We’re At War | iBankCoin.com
- Crude Continues Slide, Ruble Stabilizes, US Futures Rebound As Global Stocks Slump: All Eyes On Yellen | ZeroHedge
- Michael Lewis: "8 Things I Wish For Wall Street" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: December 17 | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Might Not Be Money, But Cryptocurrencies Are the Way of the Future | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are 3 Big Policy Changes In US-Cuba Relations | Business Insider
- Sen. Al Franken Blasts Uber For Tiptoeing Around His Questions About The... | Business Insider
- General Mills Unveils 50 Snack Products, Just in Time for Earnings | TheStreet.com
- UK-Based Social Media Monitoring Company Brandwatch Has... | Business Insider
- Oops! (USO) | Business Insider
- Why Windows 10 Is So Important to the Future of Microsoft | TheStreet.com
- Putin Now Faces 'One Of Those Guns Or Butter Moments' | Business Insider