No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
- Euro Risk Due To Possible Return of Italy To Lira - Drachmas, Escudos, Pesetas and Punts? | ZeroHedge
- A Tale of Two Economies - It Was the Better of Times, It Was the Worst of Times | Financial Sense
- Is This Why Stocks Are Soaring? | ZeroHedge
- Living The Grecovery Dream: Two Jobless Parents, Two Kids, One Cat All Living In A Car | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- The Tragedy Of NATO: "Beware Foreign Entanglements" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Even Military And Police Want To Take This College Zombie Survival Course | Business Insider
- Marc Andreessen Slams Paul Krugman's Attack On Amazon | Business Insider
- CEO Of French Oil Giant Total Dies In Moscow Plane... | Business Insider
- Yahoo! Shares Surge After Third Quarter Earnings Beat Led by Alibaba | TheStreet.com
- Here's Exactly What To Say When Your Kid Asks, 'Are We Rich?' | Business Insider
- Here's A 10-Second Guide To What Traders Are Talking About Today | Business Insider
- Bloomberg Drops Huge Cash, Poaches Business... | Business Insider