No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Washington Post: President Obama Is Lying About the Keystone Pipeline | Financial Sense
- "Patient" - What's In A Word? | ZeroHedge
- The Silence of the Lambs | ZeroHedge
- Mark Cuban Warns: This Bubble Is Far Worse Than The Tech Bubble Of 2000 | ZeroHedge
- ECB Releases Q&A And Terms And Conditions Of Europe's (First) Quantitative €asing | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Rise As ISIS Attack Iraq Oil Pipelines | ZeroHedge
- SaVinG PRiVaTe EmaiLS | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One of Britain... | Business Insider
- Rescuers find 32 dead miners in east Ukraine mine | Business Insider
- The company that sells 'the dress' was... | Business Insider
- Jeb Bush has a strange request for his donors | Business Insider
- India bans broadcast of gang-rapist documentary | Business Insider
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- Areva nuclear group announces 4.8 bn euro loss | Business Insider