No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "New Silk Road" Could Change Global Economics Forever, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- Mongolia – Finding its Feet Again | ZeroHedge
- Shake Shocker: Each SHAK "Restaurant" Is Now Worth $53 Million | ZeroHedge
- GDP Seasonal Adjustment: There’s No Smoking Gun | Financial Sense
- Smart Money Entering Precious Metals as Russia Buys Another 300,000 Ounces | ZeroHedge
- Rand Paul Blocks Extension Of Patriot Act, Future Of Illegal NSA Spying On Americans In Limbo | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: 10 Images That Suggest America Is Becoming A Lot Like Nazi Germany | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A decade ago, she joined the National Guard. Today, she's... | Business Insider
- Here's how your sex life changes as you get older | Business Insider
- UK's Cameron says 'confident' of securing EU... | Business Insider
- Oil rig count falls for 24th straight week (USO, WTI, OIL, VDE) | Business Insider
- Cleveland police... | Business Insider
- It appears the mystery buyer of Salesforce was Microsoft, but the talks have fizzled (... | Business Insider
- What everyone is missing about ISIS' big week | Business Insider