No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Austrian Economics Is Now Equivalent To Terrorism Thanks To Latest Islamic State "Gold Standard" Propaganda Clip | ZeroHedge
- Three Drivers of the Capital Markets in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- BREAK SOME NECKS INTO THE BELL | iBankCoin.com
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Sees Fractional Decline in July | Financial Sense
- This Is What Happened The Last Time Malaysia Faced A Currency Crisis | ZeroHedge
- The Greatest Con Job In Central Banking History | ZeroHedge
- We Are All Preppers Now | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A father's bad experience at an ice cream truck led him to start one of the most successful... | Business Insider
- Europe rethinks train security after Americans thwart... | Business Insider
- China fears keep markets on edge as stocks rally | Business Insider
- Starbucks is selling 2 new beverages — here's the verdict | Business Insider
- The Latest on Houston deputy: Hunt for suspect continues | Business Insider
- 10 TV shows you used to be obsessed with that are being resurrected | Business Insider
- Spieth misses Barclays cut to lose No. 1 ranking | Business Insider