No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Officials To Close Schools On 'Contentious' Election Day, Fear "Backpack Bombs Or Something" | ZeroHedge
- BaNaNa RePuBLiK... | ZeroHedge
- Insider Stock Buying Drops To Lowest Level In Five Years | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Central Bank Is in a Bind Over Bonds | Financial Sense
- Tanden To Podesta: "Whoever Told Hillary She Could Use A Private Server Should Be Drawn And Quartered" | ZeroHedge
- US Taxpayers Pay AT&T Millions A Year For The Privilege Of Being Spied Upon | ZeroHedge
- Russia Cancels Refueling Stop In Spain Following Widespread Opposition | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how much $100 is worth in every state | Business Insider
- 'The Daily Show' imagines what a Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden fight... | Business Insider
- The difference between cheap people and frugal people, in one chart | Business Insider
- Donald Trump congratulates Newt Gingrich for 'amazing'... | Business Insider
- The biggest IPO of the year had a disappointing start (ZTO) | Business Insider
- New poll suggests most Republicans are expecting Hillary... | Business Insider
- Tronc and Gannett plunged on a report that banks have backed out of... | Business Insider