No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is It Time to Ignore the Fed? | Financial Sense
- Sunday Matinee at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- A Rare Glimpse Inside The NY Fed's Favorite 'Quote-Stuffing' Hedge Fund: Citadel | ZeroHedge
- "Happy" Labor Day | ZeroHedge
- Deflation’s Final Curtain Call (Part 2) | Financial Sense
- Putin Calls For "Immediate Talks" Over Eastern Ukraine "Statehood" | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Dominates Globe in Biofuel Production | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Apparent Hollywood hack attack nabs stars' nude pix | Business Insider
- 22 Executives Who Wake Up Really Early | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- 17 Business Etiquette Rules Every Professional Needs To Know | Business Insider
- A Drone Flew Above Apple's New Spaceship Headquarters To Capture Some Amazing Views (... | Business Insider
- 18 Prestigious Jobs With Surprisingly Low Pay | Business Insider