No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Decline Of America's Economic Model In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Clarke and Dawe on Quantitative Easing | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: September 22 | ZeroHedge
- The 4C’s That Never Happened - And Those That Did | ZeroHedge
- What Is the VIX Fear Index Telling Us Now? | Financial Sense
- France Releases Video Of Its First Airstrike Against ISIS | ZeroHedge
- This Is Why China Russia & China Are Now "The Enemy" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- PAUL KRUGMAN: The Republicans Aren't Willing To Do The One Thing That Would Help... | Business Insider
- Somehow, The Jameis Winston Suspension Just Got Stranger | Business Insider
- As Tesco Profits Vanish In Flawed Accounts, Analyst Says It's 'No Longer A Viable... | Business Insider
- Nissan USA aims to keep electric battery production | Business Insider
- Sierra Leone faces criticism over Ebola shutdown | Business Insider
- Why Bank of America, JPMorgan, Wells Fargo Are Finally Waking Up | TheStreet.com
- NATO warns on Ukraine truce as fighters set to pull back | Business Insider