No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Slick Lies Of Obama's "Robin Hood" Economy (In 2 Awkward Cartoons) | ZeroHedge
- S&P Cuts Russia To Junk, Ruble Plunges To 6-Week Lows - Full Text | ZeroHedge
- Stab, er... I Mean... Beggar Thy Neighbor - It's ALL OUT (Currency) WAR! Pt 2 | ZeroHedge
- Japan's Solution To Lack Of Sex: A "Handsome" Tax | ZeroHedge
- On The Prevalence Of Group Think in The Mainstream Financial Media | ZeroHedge
- The Template Of Life In America Has Broken | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Uber Arbitrage | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Generation Z' Is Poised To Drive A Surge In E-Commerce Growth | Business Insider
- Norway Has Figured Out How To Solve The Problem Of Music Piracy | Business Insider
- Russian Central Bank Deputy Head Shoots 3 Dead In The South-East Of... | Business Insider
- Stocks Are Mixed as Investors Weigh Oil Prices, Greek Vote | TheStreet.com
- Apple May Be Missing A Huge Opportunity For The Mac (AAPL) | Business Insider
- These Terrifying Photos Of The Original Michelin Man Will Haunt Your Dreams | Business Insider
- Sharapova sets up Russian semi at Australian Open | Business Insider