No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Congress Set to Fund ‘McCarthyesque’ Investigation of Alternative Media? | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Reemerges, Slams "Dangerous Epidemic" Of Fake News | ZeroHedge
- Extending Lifespans and Healthspans May Be Closer Than You Think | Financial Sense
- The Imminent Multi-Trillion Dollar Surge In Social Security & Medicare Costs | Financial Sense
- South Korea President Park Impeached In Corruption Scandal | ZeroHedge
- Satellite Imagery Reveals Sharp Retail Spending Slowdown After The Election | ZeroHedge
- Populist Doom Aimed at Trump? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- At least 4 killed in Bulgarian train explosion | Business Insider
- Scientists studied ancient Romans and found that they... | Business Insider
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has been impeached... | Business Insider
- Oakland artists are afraid of a crackdown on converted warehouses after the Ghost Ship fire | Business Insider
- 'It is now time to move on': Trump transition team casts doubt on CIA... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- What it's like to deliver 80 meals a day for a $2500/month... | Business Insider