No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Politicians’ War On Uber | ZeroHedge
- Pictures Worth A Thousand Words: Coafeidian, The Chinese Eco-City That Became A Ghost Town | ZeroHedge
- "No Brainer" AAPL Enters Correction, Down 12% From Recent Highs To 6-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- S&P Dares To Go There: Downgrades European Union To Negative Outlook | ZeroHedge
- Rent Bubble = Housing Bubble = Rent Bubble | ZeroHedge
- We're Not All Gordon Gecko - Dan Loeb Defends 'The Activist' Investor | ZeroHedge
- Monsters Of Ukraine: Made In The USA | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Abercrombie stopped offending its most important customers — and that... | Business Insider
- Eyes on banks as Greek stock exchange to reopen | Business Insider
- Amazing color photos of the Hindenburg Zeppelin show what luxury... | Business Insider
- One of the world's biggest law enforcement agencies is... | Business Insider
- This Dutch 'windwheel' is a... | Business Insider
- Mark Cuban explains one of his top investing rules, courtesy of star venture... | Business Insider
- Amy Schumer just made an emotional statement about standing up for what you... | Business Insider