No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Shoulda Called Huma... | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bars Near 5-Week Dollar Low as Fed's 'Full Employment' Rate-Rise Hints Meet 'Falling Inflation' | Financial Sense
- Yellen Discusses “Tools”: She’s 70% Confident That Rates Will Be Between 0 and 4.5% in 2018 | Financial Sense
- Mike Maloney: "This Is The Peak" | ZeroHedge
- "Massive Shock" Looms In Japan As Kuroda Is In "Jeopardy", According To $2 Trillion Investor | ZeroHedge
- 4 Millennials, 4 Salaries: Survey Finds Millennials At All Income Levels Happy, Self-Assured And Completely Delusional | ZeroHedge
- Stanley Fischer's Bizarre Justification For Negative Rates | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE... | Business Insider
- Labeling new planets 'earth-like' may mislead the public... | Business Insider
- Here all of the winners from the MTV Video Music Awards | Business Insider
- There are going to be fewer Wall Street stock analysts in the future,... | Business Insider
- Here's a super-quick guide to what traders are talking about right... | Business Insider
- Apple Home will do little to spur the stagnant smart... | Business Insider
- You worry too much — here are 14 ways to worry less | Business Insider