No Money Lost Today: Its a Good Day
It could always be worse and just think of today and tomorrow as a chance to not lose any money in the market. Of course you won't make anything either but Hurricane Sandy could give a rat's ass about life was we know it. Some help from Ice Cube will help us all.
Hard to believe but there will be no trading stocks today or tomorrow. More than 60 million Americans are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Sandy and experts are already forecasting damages in the range of $2 billion to $100 billion.
The last time the New York Stock Exchange closed because of a weather-related event was on Sept. 27, 1985, when Hurricane Gloria pounded the East Coast.
Count your blessings because today...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Highest Radiation Level Ever, Lethal In 20 Minutes, Recorded Outside Fukushima Reactor | ZeroHedge
- Analysts Line Up to Declare “Decline & Fall” of Gold After 2.6% Tumble | Financial Sense
- On The Taper Timing, It's The WSJ vs The NYT | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Crashes, Loses Half Of Its Value In Two Days | ZeroHedge
- Republicans Soar Above Democrats In National House Races | ZeroHedge
- Plenty of Biological Gems Washing Up Ashore | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: The Triumph Of "Ron Paul"-ism | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Afghanistan Is Cozying Up To Iran As US Deal Stalls | Business Insider
- 14 Incredibly Awkward Google Street View Photos | Business Insider
- How the iPad Air Won Black Friday and Cyber Monday | TheStreet.com
- Why Rand Paul Is Wrong About Unemployment In One Chart | Business Insider
- Why Americans Are So Angry | Business Insider
- Vladimir Putin Just Dissolved A Major State-Run Media Organization That's Been Around For Decades | Business Insider