Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Brexit Reaction Is The Reason Brexit Happened | ZeroHedge
- Ep. 173 – Kevin Kelly: One Rule for Predicting What You Never Saw Coming… | Altucher Confidential
- Union Jacked | Financial Sense
- South China Sea: Storm In A "Far Larger" Indian Ocean Teacup | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Rebound, US Futures Jump On Expectation Of "Coordinated Intervention By Central Banks" | ZeroHedge
- WTF Chart Of The Day: When Central Planning Fails | ZeroHedge
- UK PM Cameron To Tell Parliament "No Second Referendum" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why you should never ask the hiring manager these 5 common interview questions... | Business Insider
- 'El Chapo' Guzmán has taken the next step in his fight... | Business Insider
- The services sector is still looking muffled | Business Insider
- These are the 5 best desk chairs for your home or office | Business Insider
- 11 things to do in your 20s to become a millionaire by 30 | Business Insider
- 50 incredible bars to drink at in your lifetime | Business Insider
- The assassination that triggered World War I happened 102 years ago today —... | Business Insider