Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Eight Venezuelans Electrocuted To Death While Looting Bakery Amid Massive Protests | ZeroHedge
- Yale Psychiatrists Just Warned There Is Something Seriously Wrong With Trump | ZeroHedge
- North Korea Arrests US Citizen, Threatens To Sink US Aircraft Carrier As Japan Deploys Warships | ZeroHedge
- The Last Time This Happened, The Market Crashed | ZeroHedge
- Is the US Workforce Nearing Full Recovery? | Financial Sense
- Rate Normalization to Continue Above 2 Percent | Financial Sense
- Trump Administration Begins Quiet Preparations For Government Shutdown | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 140 soldiers killed in deadliest attack ever on an Afghan... | Business Insider
- What I wish I knew before buying a rental property | Business Insider
- 14 ways HBO's 'Silicon Valley' nailed the real tech... | Business Insider
- Exhausted Starbucks baristas 'hate' the complicated-to-make unicorn... | Business Insider
- DHS SECRETARY: Construction on Trump's border wall... | Business Insider
- I'm black, I'm a student, and I'm tired of... | Business Insider
- A hotshot trader just quit Goldman Sachs to join its arch rival (GS, MS) | Business Insider