Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are Stocks Cheap? | ZeroHedge
- The Kress Cycle and the Fate of the Middle Class | Financial Sense
- Quote Of The Day: The 7% Target, Er, Threshold | ZeroHedge
- Food Poverty In The UK Has Reached "Public Health Emergency" Levels | ZeroHedge
- High Noon Holiday Trading Ideas from Good Guy Greg | iBankCoin.com
- "Good" News Sends Markets Into Schizophrenic Dysphoria | ZeroHedge
- Charting Today's 30K "Make Or Break" Payroll Difference In "Seasonally Adjusted" Context | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's What An Intense Crosswind Can Do To A Boeing 777 Trying To Land | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 12/... | StreetInsider.com
- Ohio Judge's Wife Allegedly Poisoned Him With Antifreeze... | Business Insider
- 1 Child Killed And Several Injured After Dump Truck Crashes Into School Bus... | Business Insider
- Digital Currencies Everywhere Are Plummeting On China Report | Business Insider
- A Dad Started Coloring In His Kids' Drawings — And Produced Some Amazing Art | Business Insider
- This Hoodie Is So Insanely Popular You Have To... | Business Insider