Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe Weakens Again As Investors Seek The Safety Of... Portuguese Stocks! | ZeroHedge
- Ukrainian Drone Captures Video Of Russian Troops Fortifying In The Crimea | ZeroHedge
- Japan Scrambles Jets In Response To Chinese Military Planes | ZeroHedge
- An End To Austerity? | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: March 10 | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Ukraine Crisis - Just Another Globalist-Engineered Powder Keg | ZeroHedge
- Fed's Chuck Evans Loses It | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cornell President David Skorton Leaving University To Head Smithsonian... | Business Insider
- SOCIAL INSIDER:... | Business Insider
- 4 Tricks Tech Companies Use To Poach Software Programmers | Business Insider
- I ♥ New York Logo Designer Made A Gorgeous Psychedelic 'Mad Men' Season 7 Poster | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Sheryl Sandberg Enlisted Beyoncé For A 'Lean In'... | Business Insider
- U.S. Attorney General: Rise In Heroin Overdoses... | Business Insider