Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- More Bubble Talk | iBankCoin.com
- Two Measures of Inflation | Financial Sense
- Mugabe Considers Revival Of "Hyperinflated" Zimbabwe Dollar | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap April 24, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- John Kerry Explains How Well The Truce "Deal" And Sanctions Are Working Out - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Amazon's Q1 Results Explained In Six Simple Charts | ZeroHedge
- SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE BALANCE SHEET ANALYSIS | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's The Only Way To Get Your Passport Renewed In 24 Hours | Business Insider
- Starbucks Earnings Come In Line With Expectations (SBUX) | Business Insider
- LIVE: Apple Earnings! (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Starbucks Is Tapping Into 4 Major Growth Opportunities | Business Insider
- Peter Jackson Reveals Why The Final 'Hobbit' Movie Is Getting A... | Business Insider
- Brain Implants Could Give People Perfect Memories And Night Vision | Business Insider
- College Textbook Inflation Is Out Of Control | Business Insider