Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- OIL COUNTRY | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Prices to 1-Week Low as Safe Haven Demand Falls | Financial Sense
- Here Is The Reason For The Surge In Consumer Confidence | ZeroHedge
- Ebola Virus Is More Likely to Spread through Aerosols – and Survive Longer – When It’s Cold | ZeroHedge
- Putting The Fallacy Of QE Into Perspective | ZeroHedge
- Verbal Deflation: FOMC Statement Has Fewest Words In Over A Year | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Cuts 2015, 2016 EPS Forecasts On "Diminished Global GDP Growth" Just As Fed Surprises With Hawkish Outlook | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- REVIEW: The iPad Air 2 Is The Best Tablet, But It's Still Missing Something (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 25 years on, Germany's east-west divide still palpable | Business Insider
- Ukraine tensions spike as Russia backs rebel vote | Business Insider
- Ditch Your Gym Membership For This 7-Minute Workout You Can Do At Home | Business Insider
- Apple-Alibaba Tieup Could Transform Electronic Payments | TheStreet.com
- Apple Is Transforming Itself Into A Massive E-commerce Company For... | Business Insider