Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Putting The 'Great' In Great Depression, Stephen Roach Warns On TPP's Currency Rules | ZeroHedge
- Thursday Humor: Greece Wins Contest To Design New Euro Coin | ZeroHedge
- Inaccurate Statistics And The Threat To Bonds | ZeroHedge
- Is The Oil Glut Real? | ZeroHedge
- Rotation is Underway | iBankCoin.com
- The American "Economy" (Summed Up In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Making Sense of the Latest Unemployment Data | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- FACEBOOK'S ATLAS AD SERVER: What it is, how it works, and why it could finally... | Business Insider
- A Disney animation legend explains why he's convinced Google... | Business Insider
- The Hollywood headquarters of YouTube gaming giant Machinima looks like a really fun place to work... | Business Insider
- Nadal, Djokovic, Serena eye Paris last-32 | Business Insider
- These 13 chefs telling the stories behind their tattoos will make you... | Business Insider
- Soon enough, you won't need an internet connection to use Google Maps (GOOG) | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek