Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Exposing The "Fake News" Censorship Industry | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile In The Oval Office... | ZeroHedge
- The Epidemic Of Bad Ideas | ZeroHedge
- Dear Europe, Trump's Just Not That Into You | ZeroHedge
- German Press: "That Was No Presidential Speech; That Was A Declaration Of War" | ZeroHedge
- Anti-Trump Protester Reacts As Donald Trump Is Sworn In | ZeroHedge
- Oil Slides After Rig Count Spikes Most Since April 2013 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 9 kitchen essentials for the ultimate Super Bowl party setup | Business Insider
- Ken Griffin's $26 billion firm has made a hire from... | Business Insider
- Malia Obama is going to intern with hotshot Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein... | Business Insider
- The unglamorous first jobs of 6 US presidents | Business Insider
- This modern, stylish suitcase is guaranteed for life — plus, it charges your... | Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley has pulled off a Wall Street magic trick | Business Insider
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains the real problem with climate skeptics | Business Insider