Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global Stocks, US Futures Drop On Apple Disappointment, Sliding Crude | ZeroHedge
- "Don’t Repeat That To Anybody" - Hillary Clinton And Donna Brazile Personally Implicated In Latest Project Veritas Video | ZeroHedge
- Polls 1 - 0 Crowds: Despite Apparent 'Lead', Democrats Face Empty Rallies In Florida | ZeroHedge
- Is the “Earnings Recession” Over? | Financial Sense
- Indiana Voter Database "Riddled With Errors" Including 1,000s Of Dead Voters And Duplicate Registrations | ZeroHedge
- December Rate Hike Considerations | Financial Sense
- Europe's Central Bank Is in a Bind Over Bonds | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A 58-story luxury apartment in San Francisco is sinking... | Business Insider
- It looks like investors have a clear favorite in the election | Business Insider
- Dazed migrants recount their traumatising ordeal after the '... | Business Insider
- One convicted murderer is... | Business Insider
- Traditional banks may be in trouble due to digital banking | Business Insider
- Marijuana legalization may have an unexpected result: Drug smuggling... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek