Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ferguson In Flames, Shots Fired, Police Car Destroyed, Tear-Gas Deployed, Looting; NYC Brooklyn & Triborough Bridge & LA Freeways Blocked | ZeroHedge
- Your Role In The World Explained (In 1 Simple Sketch) | ZeroHedge
- Oil Rebounds On Reports OPEC Will Cut Supply, Seek Stricter Compliance | ZeroHedge
- THE TURKEY GODS ARE HERE | iBankCoin.com
- Least Transparent Ever: Obama Fighting to Prevent Release Of CIA Torture Report | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap November 24, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Here Are The Most Popular "Hedge Fund" Stocks in The Third Quarter | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trading Radar for 11/26: Deere (DE... | StreetInsider.com
- 10 Things You Need To Know Today (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, INTC) | Business Insider
- Meet Michele Flournoy, A Leading Candidate To Lead The... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Pepsi Has a Plan to Boost Its Beverage Business With Innovation | TheStreet.com
- How iOS 8 Completely Changed The Way You Use Your iPhone | Business Insider
- Nissan Has Revolutionized The Rearview Mirror | Business Insider