Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hope and Caution | Financial Sense
- Matteo Renzi Says He Will Resign After Losing Referendum | ZeroHedge
- In The Year Of Fake News, Finance Cannot Be Entertainment | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Shorts At 6 Year Highs; Hedge Funds Quietly Exit Stocks As Oil Shorts Crushed Again | ZeroHedge
- Goldman's Bear Case In 7 Steps: "We Are In The 98th Percentile Of Historical Valuations" | ZeroHedge
- Pay Attention To Sector Rotation (Video) | ZeroHedge
- "My Government Ends Here" Renzi Resigns After Losing Italian Referendum: The Full Rundown | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We tried Wendy's new bacon Sriracha fries | Business Insider
- 21 of the strangest weapons people have tried to take through airport... | Business Insider
- Mark Cuban shares his best advice for young people taking on a leadership... | Business Insider
- These Bluetooth headphones can hold their... | Business Insider
- 11 psychological tricks to save more and spend less... | Business Insider
- 12 gifts the modern gentleman actually wants this year | Business Insider
- A 58-story skyscraper in San Francisco is sinking — here's why it probably won... | Business Insider