Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 5 Things The Libertarian Party Stands For | ZeroHedge
- Edward Snowden Demonstrates How To "Go Black" | ZeroHedge
- Former Morgan Stanley Chief Asia Economist: "Don't Listen To The Ruling Elite, The World Economy Is In Real Trouble" | ZeroHedge
- Austria Launches Probe Into Alleged Presidential Election Postal Vote Fraud | ZeroHedge
- Buying the Story Behind the Story | Altucher Confidential
- Your Options: To Serve... Or Be Served | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Has The Pope Abandoned Europe To Islam? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- The top 5 fintech predictions for 2016 | Business Insider
- A wild rally at the French Open continued even after both... | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- TRUMP: It would be 'inappropriate' to debate Bernie right now | Business Insider
- Finding 16 cents on the sidewalk... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek