Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Senate Intel Committee Orders White House To Keep All Records For Russia Probe | ZeroHedge
- Germans: 'Yes, Gold IS Money' | ZeroHedge
- Holland's Wilders Slams "Moroccan Scum" As Paris Over-run By Antifa | ZeroHedge
- A Brief History Of US Intelligence | ZeroHedge
- Solar Installations Surge 95% In 2016 | Financial Sense
- The NY Times Asks "How Can We Get Rid Of Trump?" | ZeroHedge
- US Aircraft Carrier Group Begins "Routine" Patrols In Disputed South China Sea | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meet the bankers working on a potential nearly $250 billion megamerger | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Here's exactly what to say when you run into your CEO at... | Business Insider
- Astronauts finally have a way to poop inside their spacesuits — here... | Business Insider
- DHS head Kelly: Trump is preparing a new '... | Business Insider
- The NBA world is baffled by the Kings' blockbuster DeMarcus Cousins... | Business Insider
- THE US DIGITAL MEDIA AD REVENUE... | Business Insider