Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Shadows Of March 2000" - Goldman On The Great Momo Crash Of 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Russell 2000 Breaks Below Key Technical Level | ZeroHedge
- Is China Already The World's Largest 'Owner' As Opposed To 'Holder' Of Gold? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Futures Halted Again On Latest Furious Slamdown | ZeroHedge
- The "Shocking" Buying Spree Of America's Mysterious Third Largest Treasury Holder Ramps Higher | ZeroHedge
- Risk On, Regardless | Financial Sense
- US Pays Half Of Gazprom's Overdue Invoice With $1 Billion Ukraine Loan Guarantee | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Twitter's Lock-Up Ends Next Month, But CEO Dick Costolo And Board Members Jack... | Business Insider
- The Latest Data Continues To Confirm A Slowdown In China | Business Insider
- Google Buys Drone Company Titan Aerospace | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Fashion Designer Buys... | Business Insider
- I Warned You About General Motors | TheStreet.com
- The Momentum Stock Meltdown Has Exposed A Big Flaw In A Very Popular Investing Strategy | Business Insider