Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Better Nugs Needed | iBankCoin.com
- Fly Buy: $MU | iBankCoin.com
- The Reckoning for 3D Printers | iBankCoin.com
- Things Worth Avoiding | iBankCoin.com
- The Long Awaited 10% Correction Just Happened; Cramer: No Bottom Until Ebola Contained | Financial Sense
- The Hedge Fund Industry's 25 Favorite ETFs | ZeroHedge
- EleVader Down for Crude to the Dark Side | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Ben Bernanke Gave A Private Speech To High-Powered Investors In Tokyo, Here's What He... | Business Insider
- Sham Gad: Buffett's Strategy to Cut His Losses on Tesco | TheStreet.com
- Britain's Finances Are An Astonishing Mess Compared To Those Of The US... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Facebook Is a 'More Compelling Investment' Than Twitter | TheStreet.com
- This Clever App Scans And Solves Math Problems Instantly Using... | Business Insider