Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- L E M O N A D E | iBankCoin.com
- From Bravery to Prosperity: A Six-Year Plan to Make Scotland the Wealthiest Anglosphere Region of All | Financial Sense
- China In A Nutshell | ZeroHedge
- Manufacturing Runs | iBankCoin.com
- Study Finds Treated Fracking Wastewater Still Too Toxic | ZeroHedge
- The US Is Now 50% More Unequal Than Ancient Rome (And That Includes Slaves) | ZeroHedge
- The Real Crisis in Europe Will Be Political With Spain as Ground Zero | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft Is Opening A Store A Few Blocks From... | Business Insider
- Liberia's top doctor under Ebola quarantine, deputy dead... | Business Insider
- THE EUROPEAN CHESSBOARD: Here's A Map Of The Russia-NATO Confrontation | Business Insider
- Investors Lose More Money Anticipating Corrections Than From Corrections... | Business Insider
- Jeter departs with one last RBI | Business Insider
- Hong Kong democracy protests: Live Report | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek