Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Prices Won't Recover Anytime Soon Says Exxon CEO | ZeroHedge
- Are Oklahoma's Quakes Caused By Wastewater Disposal? (Spolier Alert: Yes!) | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: Cop Jumpkicks Suspect After Shooting Him | ZeroHedge
- Activity Versus Inactivity | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap Apr 23, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- 3 Things: Kass, Rosie and Short | ZeroHedge
- Futures Unexpectedly Red Despite Disappointing Economic Data From Around The Globe | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Real will be stronger for semis, warns Ancelotti | Business Insider
- We've got our first look at the inner workings of the Apple... | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (FB, EBAY, GOOG, T, CRM) | Business Insider
- Stephen Curry hit his most ridiculous shot yet to help... | Business Insider
- Obsessive, tough and the greatest -- the real McCoy | Business Insider
- BRUCE JENNER INTERVIEW: 'I am a woman' | Business Insider
- EU says progress 'not sufficient' for Greece debt... | Business Insider