Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Best Gold & Silver Forecasters Revise 2016 Targets Sharply Higher | Financial Sense
- Hedge-Fund Handouts: Hillary Clinton $48,500,000 - $19,000 Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- European Bank Stress Test Preview: What To Expect And How To Trade It | ZeroHedge
- Hedge Funds Badly Lag The S&P500: July's Top 20 Winners And Losers | ZeroHedge
- Sovereign Debt Downgrades Accelerate in 2016 | Financial Sense
- Soaring Chicago Gun Violence Amid 'Toughest Gun Laws' Crushes Clinton Narrative For More 'Controls' | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Is Preparing For Negative Rates - Here's The Sign Everyone Missed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is the best scientific argument that your brain isn't a computer | Business Insider
- Malcolm Gladwell shuts down his critics in just three words | Business Insider
- Avoid these 15 ingredients that can be found in many supplements | Business Insider
- America's first Pokémon Go master is getting a free trip around... | Business Insider
- Here's why banks are embracing cloud technology (AMZN) | Business Insider
- People think Hillary Clinton referenced Lil Wayne in her DNC speech | Business Insider
- This startup makes the most comfortable pair of underwear I’ve ever worn | Business Insider