Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fed Tapers Another $10 Billion, Raises Inflation Concerns, Plosser Dissents - Statement Redline | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Slide, Erase All GDP Gains | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Oil Tumbles Below $100 - 10-Week Lows | ZeroHedge
- G7 Condemns Acts In Ukraine, Threatens To "Intensify The Costs" On Russia | ZeroHedge
- EU Announces New Washington-Pleasing, Russia-Wristslap Sanctions | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $ZPIN | iBankCoin.com
- Photos Emerge Of 10 "Active Militia Teams" Securing The US-Mexico Border | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Notable 52... | StreetInsider.com
- This Invention Will Totally Change The Way You Fill... | Business Insider
- Libya Is At Its Most Chaotic Point Since Qaddafi's Ouster | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Bank Of America Is The Most Complained-About Bank In The US | Business Insider
- Two Former Amazon Executives Raise $1 Billion To Kill Amazon In India | Business Insider