Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Art Cashin Warns Bulls: "History" Not On Their Side | ZeroHedge
- Obama's National Security Council Meeting Has Concluded: Here Are The People Bringing You ISIS "Strategy" | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street Successfully Recreated As P2P Software: See the Argentinian Default Trade Bear Fruit Through Bitcoin | ZeroHedge
- Gold Is the Money of Kings, Debt the Money of Slaves | Financial Sense
- "A Man Of Many Perversions" – Federal Cybersecurity Head Convicted Of Child Porn Charges | ZeroHedge
- Gold Shines Most in September on Seasonal Buys- Bloomberg Chart of Day | ZeroHedge
- The Credit Gradient | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Is How Much More College Football Coaches Are Paid Compared To Other Sports | Business Insider
- Qantas Posts Record Annual Loss Of $2.65 billion | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Tweets About Obama's Tan Suit | Business Insider
- Term Of The Day: 'Google Dorking' (GOOG) | Business Insider
- OBAMA: 'WE DON'T HAVE A STRATEGY YET' ON ISIS | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Alibaba's Booming Business Is Way Ahead Of eBay | Business Insider
- Here's A Quick Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Right Now (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ)... | Business Insider