Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Socialism Will Always Fail | ZeroHedge
- Conspicious Consolidated Currency Calculation | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Has Systemic Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing And Sanctions Problems: UK Regulator | ZeroHedge
- Lessons from Japan: Decades of Decay, Endless Monetary Expansion | Financial Sense
- China Manufacturing PMI Disappoints - In Contraction For 14th Straight Month | ZeroHedge
- Here Is Mario Draghi's Advice To Europe's Crushed Savers | ZeroHedge
- Will NIRP Trigger a Systemic Event? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Here's everything coming to Netflix in May | Business Insider
- Here's how modern vending machines actually drop your snack every time | Business Insider
- Facebook's lead HR consultant says every great manager follows... | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider
- This gadget keeps an 'open' wine bottle fresh for... | Business Insider
- An artist makes spectacular animations with nothing but a... | Business Insider