Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Time To Pull Out The Nasdaq/China Comparison Chart | ZeroHedge
- Why Deez Nuts Is Actually Critically Important For The Future Of The Country | ZeroHedge
- Always the Opposite, Friends. Always the Opposite | iBankCoin.com
- Wrong Move | iBankCoin.com
- VIX Backwardation Continues - It's Not Over Yet | ZeroHedge
- Why the $20 Oil Predictions Are Wrong | Financial Sense
- Do Markets Determine the Value of the RMB? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Merritt goes for gold ahead of kidney op | Business Insider
- 'This doesn't look like a slowing economy to me' (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, IWM... | Business Insider
- US stocks move sharply higher after six-day slump | Business Insider
- The Latest: Women's 20K walk gets things started at... | Business Insider
- Twitter is having a field day making up fake Donald Trump Bible quotes | Business Insider
- 3 wireless carriers you probably never heard of can save you a ton of money... | Business Insider
- These 2 photos show the amazing resilience of one Hurricane... | Business Insider