Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The End of the Bull Market? | Financial Sense
- Our Money Is On This Guy | ZeroHedge
- New Jobless Claims at 307K, a Bit Higher Than Expected | Financial Sense
- Artist's Impression Of President Obama's Thoughts During The State of The Union Speech | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Is "Bouncing Economic Rubble With Trillion-Dollar Debt Missiles" | ZeroHedge
- Top Ranked Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Inverted Balance Sheets and Doubling the Financial Bet | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE AD-VIEWABILITY REPORT: The Top Statistics That Illustrate The Growing Problem... | Business Insider
- 'Exploding Kittens' Raised $3 Million In 72 Hours | Business Insider
- Cristiano Ronaldo Was Ejected For Slapping An Opposing Player | Business Insider
- 80 Things You Probably Don't Know About The Monopoly Board Game | Business Insider
- 17 Things You Didn't Know About India | Business Insider
- I Lived In A Luxury Van For A Week, And It Was Almost As Good As A Real Apartment | Business Insider
- Plunging prices threaten UK's 'cash cow' oil... | Business Insider