Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: September 28 | ZeroHedge
- All This Market Calm Feels Like Mayhem | ZeroHedge
- Chart: The Central Bankers’ Bubble – 2007 vs. Today | Financial Sense
- Turkey Contemplates Buying Deutsche Bank | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Declined in August, Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
- Vice Index Shows the Start of a Downtrend | Financial Sense
- No Need For Yield Curve Inversion (There Is Already Much Worse Indicated) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 20 hottest housing markets in America | Business Insider
- A bike company figured out that 'fragile' labels don't work — so they... | Business Insider
- Watch what happens when a tarantula meets its worst predator — a... | Business Insider
- Hedge fund legend Steve Cohen is recruiting young trading talent in London... | Business Insider
- College football's 'Big 12' is... | Business Insider
- A law professor explains why he wants the open seat in the... | Business Insider
- Bed bugs are evolving before our eyes | Business Insider