Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- VIX Spikes To 2017 Highs, Stocks Suffer Worst Week In 6 Months As GOP Pulls Vote | ZeroHedge
- In Stinging Defeat, House Republicans Abandon Obamacare Repeal Effort | ZeroHedge
- "Troubled" London Attacker Visited Saudi Arabia 3 Times, Told Friend "I Want Some F**king Blood" | ZeroHedge
- Erdogan: "As Long As They Call Me Dictator, I Will Call Them Fascists And Nazis" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks, Dollar, Bond Yields Tumble As GOP Leaders 'Not Confident" They Have Votes | ZeroHedge
- McCaiN WoRLD ORDeR... | ZeroHedge
- Atlanta GDPNow Confirms “Hard” Data Still Disappointing | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 8 questions to ask your CEO that make you look smart | Business Insider
- These courses can help you master the single most powerful tool in Excel... | Business Insider
- Ivanka Trump will play a powerful role in the White House — but... | Business Insider
- The Republican healthcare plan just failed because Trump is bad at making deals... | Business Insider
- Children who eat too much sugar are developing diseases that only... | Business Insider
- Democrats gloat after 'Trumpcare' fails: 'So much for "The... | Business Insider
- The eldest Trump kids headed to Aspen for spring break this week — and some wealthy... | Business Insider