Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Money Creation Threatens Hyperinflation | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Fed Collapses At Fastest Pace Since Lehman, Lowest Since June 2011 | ZeroHedge
- Goldman's "Excel Fat Finger" - Says Earlier GDP Estimate Was A Mistake, Lowers Q1 GDP Tracking To Just 0.8% | ZeroHedge
- US Savings Rate Jumps To Highest Since 2012 As Spending Continues To Miss Expectations | ZeroHedge
- For Robots Only: Amazon Sponsored Contest; Soft Fingers Needed | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: March 30 | ZeroHedge
- Did Reuters Falsify The Testimony Of A MH-17 Crash Witness? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Another major book publisher is going to war with Amazon (AMZN) | Business Insider
- The vast majority of Americans getting new jobs aren't even looking for new jobs | Business Insider
- Europe's deflation eased a little in March | Business Insider
- Report: Grandson of Getty oil founder J... | Business Insider
- Oklahoma scientists were really careful about announcing the connection... | Business Insider
- Solar Impulse lands in China after 20-hour flight... | Business Insider