Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I Booked the Trade | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Demand In India Triples As China Launches Global Gold Bourse Tomorrow | ZeroHedge
- Latest Titanic Readings in Case of Iceberg | iBankCoin.com
- A Fortuitous Cover on My Cup of Mud | iBankCoin.com
- Great Graphic: Three Fed Cycles and Stocks and Bonds | Financial Sense
- Gold - Watch the €1000 Level | Financial Sense
- What The "Porsche Indicator" Tells Us About The Greek "Recovery" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Lot Of People Are Saying Women Should Not Buy The iPhone 6 Plus... | Business Insider
- DOW GAINS 100: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, MCP, AAPL, TSLA) | Business Insider
- Bayern Munich host familiar foes Manchester City | Business Insider
- Jon Stewart Roasts 'Fretful And Shaking' Senator For Saying ISIS... | Business Insider
- Virginity worth $5,000, Chinese court rules | Business Insider
- Here's The Cologne That Smells The Best To Women | Business Insider
- Amazon Has Two New Kindle Readers, Including A Really Fancy Model With A Premium Design (AMZN... | Business Insider