Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The US Has 'Boundary' Problems | ZeroHedge
- Russia Bombs 1,000 ISIS Oil Tankers As France Launches First Carrier Strikes Against "Evil Death Cult" | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Curve Flattest In 7 Months As 30Y Yield Drops Under 3.00% | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Slams "Unfair" Tax Inversions After Sanders Calls Pfizer/Allergan Deal "Disaster For Americans" | ZeroHedge
- Carsonnochio Strikes Again - "Walks Back" Comments He Saw Muslims Cheering On 9/11 | ZeroHedge
- At Least A Dozen Killed In Tunisian Capital As ISIS Targets Presidential Guards | ZeroHedge
- 5 Signs Of America's Decaying Society | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Report: Bahrain tortured detainees years after 2011... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Google has given its apps a 'Star Wars' makeover | Business Insider
- 19 people in 7 states ill in E. coli outbreak tied to... | Business Insider
- Official warns of security threats after Mali hotel... | Business Insider
- Keenum not cleared but Rams hopeful about Wednesday | Business Insider