Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- All Time Highs | iBankCoin.com
- IRS Hearings II: The Steve Miller Band Plays On - Live Stream | ZeroHedge
- Building Long-Term Value: Update on Target | iBankCoin.com
- Let’s See if They Can Escape | iBankCoin.com
- Hot Money, Cold Credit | Financial Sense
- Chart Of The Day: S&P 500 vs EBITDA | ZeroHedge
- Financial Euphoria | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Piers Morgan Is Writing A 'Warts And All' Book... | Business Insider
- Eurozone Manufacturing Data Comes In Better-Than-Expected, But Still Ugly | Business Insider
- IAN BREMMER: The Potential Of America's Energy Revolution Is... | Business Insider
- The Material That Protects The Space Shuttle From Heat Is Amazing | Business Insider
- Markets Are On The Verge of Euphoria | Business Insider
- Incredible Photo Shows Mother-Of-Two Standing Up To London Attackers... | Business Insider