Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Russia Being Driven Into the Arms of China? | ZeroHedge
- Greek Vote Bribery Scandal Brings Goldman's "Worst Case" Scenario Closer | ZeroHedge
- The USA Is World #1... In Young Adult Income Inequality | ZeroHedge
- How To Save Up To 100% On "Purchases" | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Risks Becoming the Boy Who Cried Wolf Over QE | Financial Sense
- Last Nibble, I Promise | iBankCoin.com
- Artist's Impression Of Obama's Iran Nuclear Policy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meet American Apparel's New CEO | Business Insider
- Growth Fears Nick Nike, but Basketball Sneakers May Save the Day | TheStreet.com
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- A Man Who Lost Both Arms 40 Years Ago Is Making... | Business Insider
- Sony CEO Was Already Freaking Out About 'The... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Airbnb Meets Uber For Partying: Zoola Fix Wants... | Business Insider