Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ukrainian Coast Guard Attacked Near Russian Border, Some Killed | ZeroHedge
- These Clowns Are Dragging Us Into War | ZeroHedge
- Goldman's Special Purpose Tentacle Revealed In Europe's Latest Bank Failure | ZeroHedge
- A Rare Glimpse Inside The NY Fed's Favorite 'Quote-Stuffing' Hedge Fund: Citadel | ZeroHedge
- Ramp Up Your Weekly Market Preparation | iBankCoin.com
- The Fall Is Golden For Bullion Bulls | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: Perhaps Obama's "Lack Of Strategy Is A Glimmer Of Hope" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's The Hard Work That Goes Into Catching Your Lobster | Business Insider
- Novartis Japan admits concealing drug side effects | Business Insider
- 27 Maps That Explain America | Business Insider
- Family Dollar Takeover: The Ball Is in Dollar General’s Court | TheStreet.com
- We've Got A Busy 4-Day Week Ahead Of Us — Here's Your Complete Preview... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek