Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Have the Saudis Miscalculated the Impact of Lower Crude Prices on US Production? | Financial Sense
- Is The American Youth Ready For Conscription? | ZeroHedge
- Who Could Have Seen This Coming? | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Preview - Second Quarter 2015 | Financial Sense
- DOW PLUMMETS; “THE FLY” IS WITHOUT REFRIGERATION | iBankCoin.com
- Chinese Regulator Blames Ongoing Market Crash On "Rumors", Demands Traders "Act Rational" | ZeroHedge
- The Mood On The Ground In Greece: "Some Have Raised The Prospect Of Civil War" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Canada approves Cirque du Soleil sale to US, Chinese... | Business Insider
- The Chicago Bulls used a little-known rule to limit their breakout star... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, GE, AAPL) | Business Insider
- The MLB's Home Run Derby has a strange new format | Business Insider
- New Jersey's biggest paper slams Christie... | Business Insider
- One of the biggest rumors about why it took so long to find 2 escaped... | Business Insider
- Why a flummoxed Hillary Clinton missed a Cabinet meeting she found out about... | Business Insider