Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Array Of Things" Launched - Enables Chicago To Spy On Entire City | ZeroHedge
- Wake Up America - It's Time To Eliminate The 'Pusher' | ZeroHedge
- In Historic Event, China Sells First World Bank SDR-Denominated Bonds In Decades | ZeroHedge
- The Truth Emerges: EIA Admits It "Overestimated" Crude, Gasoline Demand In The First Half By 16% | ZeroHedge
- Oil Extends Losses After Big Distillates Inventory Build | ZeroHedge
- Bubbles And Elevators: From FONC To F##K! | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 31 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NBA rookies are surprisingly unimpressed with No. 1 pick Ben... | Business Insider
- 3 tips for working with liars | Business Insider
- America is running out of young people 'willing to... | Business Insider
- Corporate America's stock buyback binge may be... | Business Insider
- Mark Cuban offers defense of Clinton Foundation: 'I don't see... | Business Insider
- Chipotle's desperation is brilliance in disguise | Business Insider
- How to recover from 5 embarrassing communication fails at work... | Business Insider