Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why China Will End Up Like Japan | ZeroHedge
- Is the Tide Turning? | Financial Sense
- A Philadelphia Story - 30 Blocks Of Squalor & Government Incompetence | ZeroHedge
- Concerned About "Treason" Charges, Varoufakis Issues Public Statement On "Cloak And Dagger" Drachma "Plan B" | ZeroHedge
- Introducing "Trickle-Out Oligarch Economics" - How Over $21 Trillion In Wealth Fled Offshore | ZeroHedge
- Knife-Catching Hedge Fund Oil Bulls Dump Crude At Fastest Pace In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
- The Irony Of Market Manipulation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 terrifying stories about riding trains in Japan | Business Insider
- How one of China's most powerful men fell from grace | Business Insider
- All the incredibly useful things you didn't know your iPhone headphones could... | Business Insider
- Critics fear Pacific trade deal favours big... | Business Insider
- CIA spies in China may have had their cover blown from the OPM... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Gold may be having its 'magazine indicator' moment | Business Insider