Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Drama, It’s Almost Too Much to Bear | iBankCoin.com
- Martin Armstrong Warns "The Tide Is Turning Against The Banks" | ZeroHedge
- February Payrolls Surge To 295K, Smash Expectations Of 235K, Unemployment Rate Drops To 5.5% | ZeroHedge
- BLS: U.S. Recovery Here to Stay | Financial Sense
- Unraveling The Mystery Of Oil And The Swiss Franc | ZeroHedge
- IMF Director Admits: Greek Bailout Was "To Save German & French Banks" | ZeroHedge
- "There’s Going To Be Chaos" - What Is The Worst-Case Outcome Of Today's Supreme Court Obamacare Hearing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 15 amazing features in Google Apps you probably don't know about | Business Insider
- Science has figured out the simple reason why Indian food tastes so good | Business Insider
- A group of female Twitter execs and alums has joined up to invest in and... | Business Insider
- Here are some ridiculous things you can buy if you have boatloads of money | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Conservatives are suggesting the White House is going after Bob Menendez... | Business Insider
- Indonesia says to press ahead with... | Business Insider