Maybe GTA 5 is Coming?
IGN.com has found old GTA marketing sites have just been updated. Could Take-Two's (TTWO) latest installment of GTA finally be ready for a marketing campaign?
Take-Two (TTWO) just hit another 52-week low again and even cheaper than $8. Try $7 and something awful for TTWO shares.
Check out IGN's investigation into some of the old GTA sites (click to read), this could be something good. Take-Two shares are now down 50% since March, its ugly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Cozy Relationship Between The Treasury And The Fed | ZeroHedge
- The War On Savers And The 200 Rulers Of World Finance | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile In Greece, Familiar Scenes Are Back: General Strike, Molotov Cocktails, Tear Gas | ZeroHedge
- Complete And Utter Chaos | ZeroHedge
- More "P"onzi-2-"P"onzi Blowups "Just A Matter Of Time" In China, Experts Warn | ZeroHedge
- Hilsenrath's Take: March Rate Hike In Limbo, But "Fed Was Expecting A Slowdown" | ZeroHedge
- Why One Hedge Fund Thinks Saudi Arabia's Three Decade Old Currency Peg Will Fall In 2016 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An Uber exec reveals the traits the company looks for in its top... | Business Insider
- The age group that is the least happy and most... | Business Insider
- There’s a lot of 'Making a Murderer'-themed Valentine’s day... | Business Insider
- Samsung thinks giant screens on the backs of trucks will make... | Business Insider
- Theranos is hiring a writer who can 'solve problems through the power of... | Business Insider
- The LAPD was ruled justified in the killing of an unarmed homeless man — but it won... | Business Insider
- Martin Shkreli could not stop laughing during his... | Business Insider