Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meanwhile In Turkey... | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Lieutenant Colonel In Charge Of Crimea Unit Defects To Russia, Takes Soldiers With Him | ZeroHedge
- To Celebrate The Bull Market Anniversary, Sbarro Files Second Bankruptcy In Three Years | ZeroHedge
- Safe Havens Are Trouncing Stocks So Far This Year | Financial Sense
- Renminbi Depreciation Poses Risk to Chinese Economy | Financial Sense
- China’s Credit Markets Under Pressure | Financial Sense
- Stocks Close Down Despite Last Hour Buying Panic | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 17 Mind-Blowing Facts About Russia | Business Insider
- John Kerry Made A Troubling Threat Over Russia's Annexation Of Crimea | Business Insider
- Lena Dunham Stars In 'Adam & Eve' Parody Of 'Girls... | Business Insider
- Barry Bonds Sells His Lavish 17,000-Square-Foot Compound For $22 Million | Business Insider
- The Time Mark Cuban Got Magic Johnson Kicked Off A Plane | Business Insider
- Russian Forces Seize Another Military Airport In... | Business Insider
- 'SNL' Parodies Matthew McConaughey And '... | Business Insider