Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese 'Virus' Spreads To Germany: Meet The Company That Went From Record High To Zero In 1 Week | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Rendering Of Obama's Iraq Strategy | ZeroHedge
- Why Oil's Rally Is Over | ZeroHedge
- We Have Found Where The Gas Tax Cut Was Spent: Hookers, Drugs And Booze | ZeroHedge
- Markets Hit All Time High As Massive Spoofing Is Unleashed After FOMC Minutes | ZeroHedge
- David Cameron's New Thought Police | ZeroHedge
- The Fallacy Of Unequivocal Faith In The Fed's Babbling Bubble-Blowers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- These 10 Instagram users post photos from inside North Korea, the... | Business Insider
- UK PM predicts 'ups and downs' in EU renegotiation... | Business Insider
- 10 amazing photos of nature taken at the perfect moment | Business Insider
- Illegally leaked 'Supergirl' pilot is expected to reach 250,000 downloads in... | Business Insider
- The main differences between Advil, Tylenol, Aleve, and Aspirin summed up in one chart | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek