Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Do NOT Let the "Strong" Dollar Illusion Lead Your Wealth Preservation Strategies Astray | ZeroHedge
- NSA Warns "Bad Guys Are Everywhere" As Spooks Run Afoul Of German Laws Again | ZeroHedge
- Scotland Prepares For Bank Runs; 'Quietly' Sends Millions Of Banknotes North | ZeroHedge
- The Emergence of the U.S. Petro-Dollar | Financial Sense
- Better Days Ahead | Financial Sense
- 47% of Chinese Billionaires Want to Leave China Within 5 Years | Financial Sense
- Latest Titanic Readings in Case of Iceberg | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Part Of 'Destiny' Lets You Spontaneously Interact With Gamers From All Over The... | Business Insider
- Living Up To Its Reputation, Olive Garden Made Us Wait 20 Minutes To Sit In A... | Business Insider
- Why It's Time for Allergan Shareholders to Take Some Profits | TheStreet.com
- United Airlines Is Going To Pay Some... | Business Insider
- Contador's Vuelta victory sets up thrilling 2015 Tour | Business Insider
- George Clooney to get prize for humanitarian work | Business Insider
- College Football Coach Explains Why One Of His Players Played Dead On A Fake Punt | Business Insider