Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Holy Grail" HFT Firm Virtu Questioned By NY AG | ZeroHedge
- Putin's Top 10 Q&A Quotes: "The US Will Cut Off Their Nose To Spite Their Face" | ZeroHedge
- Are The Swiss Going Crazy? $25 Minimum Wage Referendum In May | ZeroHedge
- Reports Are Not Yet Confirming Slowdown Was All Weather Related | Financial Sense
- What Oil War Premium? | ZeroHedge
- Risk On, Regardless | Financial Sense
- Retail Sales Surge on Spring Thaw | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Yasiel Puig Turned 2 Boneheaded Plays Into An Amazing Throw And Catch | Business Insider
- Here Are The Weirdest Things You Can Buy On Alibaba... | Business Insider
- MLB POWER RANKINGS: Here's Where Every Team Stands After 3 Weeks Of Action | Business Insider
- This Free Game Became The Most-Downloaded iPad App In 34 Countries Only One Day... | Business Insider
- HTC Hired One Of The Marketing Guys Responsible For Making Samsung A Big Hit | Business Insider
- Markets Rise In Asia | Business Insider
- 7.5-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Near Acapulco, Mexico | Business Insider