Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stick Save To Close The Week | ZeroHedge
- Junkyard Paradise | iBankCoin.com
- Asian Gold Premiums Hit New Highs as Europe Urged to Start Aggressive QE | Financial Sense
- The Housing UnRecovery Is Here: Architectural Billings Plunge Most Since 2008 | ZeroHedge
- The Dreaded Curse of the IMF! | ZeroHedge
- Breakout in Bond Yields Foreshadows Possible Economic Acceleration | Financial Sense
- The Easiest Money Ever Made | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHART: Teens Are Sharing More Of Their Data On Social Media | Business Insider
- The Best Architecture And Design In New Orleans | Business Insider
- The Bank Of Japan Must Crush All Resistance | Business Insider
- These Are The Best Cities For Working Women | Business Insider
- Behavioral Biases Are Creating Opportunities For Investors Who Defy The Crowd | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: This Is The Younger Audience... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek