Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bonds Shaken, Stocks Stirred; Oil & Dollar Will Die Another Day | ZeroHedge
- Futures Tumble As Yemen War Starts; Oil, Gold Surges | ZeroHedge
- Building Explodes, Collapses In Manhattan, Multiple Injuries Reported - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Beyond Iran And Pakistan: 7 Nuclear Wannabes | ZeroHedge
- AND THEN THERE WERE ZERO BIOTECH TRADERS LEFT | iBankCoin.com
- What Will End the 34-Year US Treasury Bond Bull Market? | ZeroHedge
- Why Price Analysis Is Meaningless | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A lot of people are mad that Apple bought this tiny company and shut it down (APPL) | Business Insider
- This GIF shows how China's arms exports have exploded since 2000 | Business Insider
- RBS hopes to rake in £2.5 billion selling off Citizens Financial | Business Insider
- Bill Ackman says he'll give NYU $1 million if Wall Street lawyer Marty Lipton... | Business Insider
- Microsoft is about to solve the problem that sank the first Surface tablet (MSFT... | Business Insider
- The NYPD's newest technology may be recording... | Business Insider
- The Apple Watch screen is totally different to what's in your... | Business Insider