Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mapping The Most Dangerous Places To Live In The World | ZeroHedge
- Weak ADP Number Shows Slowing Labor Market | Financial Sense
- Russian Orchestra Performs In Syria's Palmyra Ruins, Recently Held By ISIS - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- From Dollar Daze to Dollar Days | Financial Sense
- Dollar's Best Day In 6 Months Sparks Stock Slump, Bond Jump | ZeroHedge
- EU Plans $290K Per Person Fine For Countries Refusing "Fair Share" Of Refugees; Angry Response Ensues | ZeroHedge
- Trump Picks Former Goldman Partner And Soros Employee As Finance Chairman | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Elon Musk just made a totally mind-blowing change to Tesla's strategy (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Carson Block just announced a massive new short and the stock is tanking | Business Insider
- 11 free online courses you should take to be more... | Business Insider
- No matter what – Tesla is going to raise more cash (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Google adds support for IFTTT to its OnHub router (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- Russia says it has withdrawn a jet that was terrorizing the Syrian rebels | Business Insider
- Microsoft is struggling to close a $2 billion gap with Amazon (MSFT... | Business Insider