Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The EpiPen Scandal Is Worse Than You Think: What You’re Not Being Told | ZeroHedge
- Assange Assassination Attempt? Cops Took 2 Hours To Respond To Embassy Breach | ZeroHedge
- Jim Rogers Explains What He Is Doing Before "The Next Time The World Comes To An End" | ZeroHedge
- The Market for Autonomous Vehicles Revs Up | Financial Sense
- The Disgusting Silence Fueling Crony Capitalism | ZeroHedge
- Felix Zulauf Sees Final Leg of the Bull Market | Financial Sense
- With Janet Yellen Just Hours Away, Directionless Markets Wait For A Signal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the... | Business Insider
- This US paratrooper escaped a Nazi prison and joined the Red Army to... | Business Insider
- THE BLOCKCHAIN REPORT: Why the technology behind Bitcoin is seeing widespread investment and early... | Business Insider
- CHATBOTS EXPLAINED: Why... | Business Insider
- Express' online sales have declined again (EXPR) | Business Insider
- Fully understand the IoT with this report | Business Insider
- A groundbreaking Wall Street trading startup is trying to pull back from the... | Business Insider