Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Homicides In These 4 Cities Are Spiking To The Highest Levels In 20 Years | ZeroHedge
- Wal-Mart Rises After Earnings, Comps, Guidance Beat Expectations, Sales Miss | ZeroHedge
- Direct Bid Surges In Strong 2 Year Auction, Bid To Cover Highest Since August | ZeroHedge
- US Manufacturing Jumps to 33-Year High | Financial Sense
- "There is No Market, Only Trump." | ZeroHedge
- Ken Fisher on Double-Digit Returns and Beating the Consensus | Financial Sense
- Estate Planning for Asset Protection | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hillary Clinton urges Trump to address anti-Semitic threats: '... | Business Insider
- The US just sent an aircraft-carrier strike group to mix it up in the... | Business Insider
- WeChat tests paywalls for publishers | Business Insider
- I tried Barkbox, the subscription helping dog owners save money and trips... | Business Insider
- THE SHIP-FROM-STORE REPORT: Why legacy retailers need to rethink the purpose of their brick-... | Business Insider
- Expect Tesla earnings to be downright weird (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Accenture has acquired one of the biggest digital... | Business Insider