Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Richmond Fed Rebounds But Wages Tumble To 12-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Unhappy Earth Day | ZeroHedge
- Sergey Lavrov: "If Russian Troops Or People Attacked, We'll Retaliate" | ZeroHedge
- 302 Reasons To Jump Ship | ZeroHedge
- Biogen Stock Rallies After Admitting Feds Probing "Sales & Promotional Practices" | ZeroHedge
- Mugabe Considers Revival Of "Hyperinflated" Zimbabwe Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Nasdaq Winning Streak Snaps As Yield Curve Hits Fresh 5-Year Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Preparing to Crush Competition Again | TheStreet.com
- VIDEO INSIDER: Aereo In Court — Netflix... | Business Insider
- Why Justin Bieber's Instagram From Japan Offended Over A... | Business Insider
- Uber Just Responded To The New York Attorney General's Surge Pricing... | Business Insider
- 4 GIFs Of Nene Destroying Joakim Noah In The Wizards-Bulls Series | Business Insider
- The FCC Will Lay Out New Rules On Thursday That Could Destroy Net... | Business Insider
- Xiaomi — 'The Apple Of China' — Spent Nearly $600,000 On A Two-Letter URL | Business Insider