Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: February 5 | ZeroHedge
- Why The Bulls Will Get Slaughtered | ZeroHedge
- PBOC Wins The Battle: Yuan Surges To Highest In 2016, Currency War Not Over | ZeroHedge
- Bloodbathery | ZeroHedge
- The First Warning Sign That Cushing May Be About To Overflow | ZeroHedge
- You Get What You Deserve | ZeroHedge
- These Vancouver Homes Sold For Millions In 2011 And Have Been Vacant And Rotting Since: Here's Why | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An AT&T spokesperson and former refugee is now helping Syrian refugees in Greece | Business Insider
- 3 science-backed food hacks for preparing the ideal dinner party | Business Insider
- This infographic highlights the world's most famous... | Business Insider
- GM VC boss: 'The automotive ecosystem is changing' (gm) | Business Insider
- How to make sure you're seeing the lowest price online | Business Insider
- The 5-year-old Afghan boy who made himself a plastic bag Lionel Messi jersey will meet his idol | Business Insider
- Ray Dalio's bizarre principles are being put to the ultimate test | Business Insider