Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: A December Bounce | Financial Sense
- Gold To 2 Month High As Fiery Trump Declares New American Order | ZeroHedge
- 49 | Altucher Confidential
- Trump's Comments Send the Dollar Reeling | Financial Sense
- Sean Spicer Gives First Official White House Press Conference - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Aetna's Takeover Of Humana Blocked As Anticompetitive | ZeroHedge
- Trump Properties Around The Globe Just Became Priority Terror Targets, Experts Say | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- White House says they're in the... | Business Insider
- Trump says he will begin renegotiating NAFTA... | Business Insider
- Japan's vending machines tell you a lot about the country's culture | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Silicon Valley billionaires are preparing for the apocalypse with... | Business Insider
- This startup says its kooky, creepy Einstein robot could be the future of... | Business Insider
- The CEO of Dippin'... | Business Insider