Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Houston "Police Officer of the Year" Indicted For Trafficking Weapons For Los Zetas Drug Cartel | ZeroHedge
- Volume Data Have Eased One Concern | Financial Sense
- King Dollar Hurting Earnings! | Financial Sense
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Retail Sales | Financial Sense
- Gold Monkey-Hammered, Crude Clubbed As Nasdaq Surges | ZeroHedge
- It’s K-Cup Time | iBankCoin.com
- Presenting De-Dollarization In One Simple Map | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Armenians to mark 100 years since Ottoman massacre | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Jay Z and Beyoncé might be releasing a secret album on Tidal to get more people... | Business Insider
- Here are five stocks making huge moves today (SPX, DJI, IXIC, BIIB, AMZN, SBUX, MSFT, GOOG) | Business Insider
- High school in America is creating a mental-health crisis — and these numbers prove it | Business Insider
- 19 dazzling images of the most important discoveries in space | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com