Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Secret" NSA Map Shows Five Years Of Chinese Cyber Attacks | ZeroHedge
- This Is What A Total Breakdown In Market Internals Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Tick Up, Hover Near 42 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Now It's Personal: Koch Brothers "Freeze Out" Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- China Says US "Militarization" Of South China Sea Shows Washington "Wants Nothing Better Than Chaos" | ZeroHedge
- "Bad News Is Bad News"? 30Y Yield Plunges Under 3.00%, Stocks & USD Slide After GDP Miss | ZeroHedge
- This Is The 714 Sq. Foot Hovel In LA That Can Be Yours For Just $1.1 Million | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Comcast-owned NBC refused to run commercials for Sling TV's competing... | Business Insider
- Windows 10 fixes the disaster that was Windows 8 (MSFT) | Business Insider
- 50 Cent was literally throwing wads of cash into the... | Business Insider
- The top 10 pizza cities in America | Business Insider
- It looks like critically acclaimed drama 'The Knick' is expanding... | Business Insider