Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- TWTR Up 5% On Major Job Cuts, Lowered Guidance | ZeroHedge
- Axel Merk: Got Gold? | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Ghostly Iranian Spymaster Running Every Mid-East Proxy War: "He Is Everywhere But Nowhere" | ZeroHedge
- Obama Defends The Failure Of His Syria Policy Before A Belligerent 60 Minutes | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Difference | ZeroHedge
- SCOTUS' "Assault Weapons Ban" Decision Looms | ZeroHedge
- Fed Quietly Revises Total US Debt From 330% To 350% Of GDP, After "Discovering" Another $2.7 Trillion In Debt | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Chiefs RB Charles done for season with knee injury | Business Insider
- Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes will speak at IGNITION 2015 | Business Insider
- Columbus Day is becoming 'Indigenous Peoples Day' in many... | Business Insider
- Nobel Economics Prize to wrap up 2015 awards season | Business Insider
- Palestinian stabs Jewish man in central Israeli city | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek