High Growth Stocks (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Heckmann Corp (HEK) is currently trading at $3.89. Its 52 week range is between $2.6 and $5.71.
RealPage Inc (RP) is currently trading at $23.22. Its 52 week range is between $16.03 and $28.97.
Depomed Inc (DEPO) is currently trading at $6.21. Its 52 week range is between $4.75 and $7.15.
Titan International Inc (TWI) is currently trading at $24.1. Its 52 week range is $16.86 and $29.95.
Northern Oil and Gas Inc (NOG) is currently trading at $17.27. Its 52 week range is between $13.73 and $28.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- TRIuMPH OF THE BoWL... | ZeroHedge
- The Surprising Consequences of the Global Frenzy for Positive Yield | Financial Sense
- The Future of Medicine? Forget Private Doctor Appointments, Group Medical Visits are Coming | ZeroHedge
- Did The Federal Reserve Make A Major Math Error When Reporting Its December Gold Withdrawals? | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Jan 30, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Weakening Currencies Put Developing Countries’ Debt at Risk | Financial Sense
- Gold, Silver, & Weed | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel confirm they are expecting... | Business Insider
- Super Bowl XLIX: Live Report | Business Insider
- Tens of millions of people are already watching these Super Bowl ads | Business Insider
- Why China wants to become the world's banker | Business Insider
- Obama to appear in public with Dalai Lama | Business Insider
- Pro-democracy protesters to return to Hong Kong streets | Business Insider
- Johnny Weir's Super Bowl outfit is incredible | Business Insider