High Growth Stocks (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Heckmann Corp (HEK) is currently trading at $3.89. Its 52 week range is between $2.6 and $5.71.
RealPage Inc (RP) is currently trading at $23.22. Its 52 week range is between $16.03 and $28.97.
Depomed Inc (DEPO) is currently trading at $6.21. Its 52 week range is between $4.75 and $7.15.
Titan International Inc (TWI) is currently trading at $24.1. Its 52 week range is $16.86 and $29.95.
Northern Oil and Gas Inc (NOG) is currently trading at $17.27. Its 52 week range is between $13.73 and $28.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The "North Korea Hacking" Scandal As Explained By The Taiwanese Animators | ZeroHedge
- Nigeria, Belarus Halt All FX Trading As Central Bank Urges "Don't Panic" | ZeroHedge
- What Are Technical Indicators Saying About the Market? | Financial Sense
- Last Nibble, I Promise | iBankCoin.com
- The False Promises Of 2% Inflation | ZeroHedge
- S&P 500 Melts Up Over 100 Points In 3 Days, Nears All-Time High | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Dec 18, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drifting Liverpool seek Arsenal spark | Business Insider
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- Seven dead as Pakistan hits militant hideouts | Business Insider
- Four Afghan Guantanamo detainees repatriated, says... | Business Insider
- Uber Is Trying To Patent Everyone's Least Favorite Part Of Uber | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- This Is What GDP Growth Looks Like Around The World | Business Insider