High Growth Stocks (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Heckmann Corp (HEK) is currently trading at $3.89. Its 52 week range is between $2.6 and $5.71.
RealPage Inc (RP) is currently trading at $23.22. Its 52 week range is between $16.03 and $28.97.
Depomed Inc (DEPO) is currently trading at $6.21. Its 52 week range is between $4.75 and $7.15.
Titan International Inc (TWI) is currently trading at $24.1. Its 52 week range is $16.86 and $29.95.
Northern Oil and Gas Inc (NOG) is currently trading at $17.27. Its 52 week range is between $13.73 and $28.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dollar Strength May Revitalize “Constant Currency” Reporting | Financial Sense
- "We're All Frogs In Boiling Water" Santelli Says After Lacy Hunt Warns "This Is Far From Over" | ZeroHedge
- Is May 9 The Grexit Date? | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: National Guard Troops Patrol California City, Conduct New Jersey "Homeland Response Drill" | ZeroHedge
- Greece Is About To Be 'Fixed' For Good | ZeroHedge
- The World Has Gone M.A.D. | ZeroHedge
- I Asked For Pain, So Here it Is | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The CEO is highlighting an important point about money and happiness | Business Insider
- Replica of French general's historic US... | Business Insider
- 300 US troops in Ukraine to train Ukrainian forces: US... | Business Insider
- George Lucas: If you want to watch movies on a phone 'fine by me... | Business Insider
- Anderson breaks Botham's English wicket record | Business Insider
- Sony may be working with Simon Cowell on a new animated film called 'Finn... | Business Insider
- 24 of the toughest interview questions heard at Facebook | Business Insider