High Growth Stocks (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Heckmann Corp (HEK) is currently trading at $3.89. Its 52 week range is between $2.6 and $5.71.
RealPage Inc (RP) is currently trading at $23.22. Its 52 week range is between $16.03 and $28.97.
Depomed Inc (DEPO) is currently trading at $6.21. Its 52 week range is between $4.75 and $7.15.
Titan International Inc (TWI) is currently trading at $24.1. Its 52 week range is $16.86 and $29.95.
Northern Oil and Gas Inc (NOG) is currently trading at $17.27. Its 52 week range is between $13.73 and $28.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Google Vs The Entire Newspaper Industry: And The Winner Is... | ZeroHedge
- Van Hoisington And The Fed's Bubble: "Overtrading" And "Discredit" Always End In "Revulsion" | ZeroHedge
- What Unilever just Said About Consumers Around the World: “It’s Really Tough out There” | ZeroHedge
- The 2014 Stealth Bear Market – A Transition or a Top? | Financial Sense
- US Manufacturing PMI Tumbles, Biggest Miss In 14 Months | ZeroHedge
- The Window For The iBC Investor Conference Is Closing | iBankCoin.com
- Pope: “Corruption Is a Greater Evil than Sin” | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 4 Countries Where Expats Can Live For Cheap | Business Insider
- Amazon's Plunging Stock Price Could Present a Buying Opportunity | TheStreet.com
- Microsoft Cloud Was A Ray Of Sunshine This Quarter With Revenue Up 128% (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Sharapova blows chance at year-end number one | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- #GrammarGate Is A Hilarious Take On The Latest Twitter Controversy | Business Insider
- Slack CEO Denies He's Raising At A Billion Dollar Valuation | Business Insider