High Growth Stocks (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Heckmann Corp (HEK) is currently trading at $3.89. Its 52 week range is between $2.6 and $5.71.
RealPage Inc (RP) is currently trading at $23.22. Its 52 week range is between $16.03 and $28.97.
Depomed Inc (DEPO) is currently trading at $6.21. Its 52 week range is between $4.75 and $7.15.
Titan International Inc (TWI) is currently trading at $24.1. Its 52 week range is $16.86 and $29.95.
Northern Oil and Gas Inc (NOG) is currently trading at $17.27. Its 52 week range is between $13.73 and $28.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- From Dollar Daze to Dollar Days | Financial Sense
- Trump Nomination Odds Hit Record High As Rubio Urges GOP Not To "Ignore The Will Of The People" | ZeroHedge
- Candidates Confirm: No Crash This Year | Financial Sense
- This Data Shows The Shale Debt Crisis Is Hitting Record Levels | Financial Sense
- Deutsche Bank Has Systemic Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing And Sanctions Problems: UK Regulator | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Throws In The Bearish Yen Towel: "There Is Little Doubt That The USDJPY Will Keep Falling" | ZeroHedge
- THe BuTT oF HiS OWN JoKe... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How the free-to... | Business Insider
- The euro crossed 1.1500 for the first time since August — here's what's happening in FX | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Working for a startup is sort of depressing these days, and one essay writer... | Business Insider
- 'The Jungle Book' continues its dominance at the box... | Business Insider
- Obama gets one more... | Business Insider
- Several European nations want... | Business Insider