High Growth Stocks (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Angie's List Inc (ANGI) is currently trading at $19.15. Its 52 week range is between $8.94 and $20.13.
Tangoe Inc (TNGO) is currently trading at $12.86. Its 52 week range is between $11.53 and $23.05.
FXCM Inc (FXCM) is currently trading at $14.07. Its 52 week range is between $8.5 and $14.09.
Abiomed Inc (ABMD) is currently trading at $17.61. Its 52 week range is $11.8 and $26.17.
Accuride Corp (ACW) is currently trading at $4.82. Its 52 week range is between $2.21 and $9.14.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A "Cautious" JPM Warns That Apple "Expectations Are High" | ZeroHedge
- Ep. 177 – Ramit Sethi: What Happens When You Make $50,000 In One Month? | Altucher Confidential
- Fund Managers at Highest Cash Levels in 14 Years | Financial Sense
- 2 Islamic State Hostage Takers Killed After Slitting Priest's Throat In Assault On French Church | ZeroHedge
- Italy's Renzi Goes Toe-to-Toe with the EU over Italy's Troubled Banks | ZeroHedge
- How Citi Is Trading The Fed's "Mildly Hawkish" Statement | ZeroHedge
- Richard Koo: If Helicopter Money Succeeds, It Will Lead To 1,500% Inflation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Goldman Sachs is having a rough week | Business Insider
- Nigeria just pulled an unexpected move to support its beleaguered currency... | Business Insider
- The best movies and TV shows coming to Amazon,... | Business Insider
- It's time to take a serious look at Tim Cook's leadership of Apple (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The key to Apple's future is contained in this one chart (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Blackberry is back with 'the world's most secure Android smartphone... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton sets internet on fire with DNC appearance that was something out... | Business Insider