High Growth Stocks (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Angie's List Inc (ANGI) is currently trading at $19.15. Its 52 week range is between $8.94 and $20.13.
Tangoe Inc (TNGO) is currently trading at $12.86. Its 52 week range is between $11.53 and $23.05.
FXCM Inc (FXCM) is currently trading at $14.07. Its 52 week range is between $8.5 and $14.09.
Abiomed Inc (ABMD) is currently trading at $17.61. Its 52 week range is $11.8 and $26.17.
Accuride Corp (ACW) is currently trading at $4.82. Its 52 week range is between $2.21 and $9.14.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- All This Market Calm Feels Like Mayhem | ZeroHedge
- Ep. 186: Jewel – 10 Lessons I Learned From Jewel | Altucher Confidential
- This Is What Trump Should Do In The Second Debate | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: Hackers Take Control Of A Moving Tesla From Miles Away | ZeroHedge
- White House Enraged At "Most Embarrassing Vote Ever" Senate Veto Override | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion 'Vulnerable' Below $1335 as US Fed & Euro Interest-Rate Policies Challenged | Financial Sense
- The Unseen Revolution in Chinese Finances | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 20 must-have tech accessories under $20 | Business Insider
- FedEx reveals anticipated holiday delivery trends (FDX) | Business Insider
- Turkey is getting close to finishing its border... | Business Insider
- There are reports of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones still catching fire in China | Business Insider
- US retailers should look to the UK in order to... | Business Insider
- US approves $7 billion sale of dozens of fighter... | Business Insider
- Millennials would rather delete their main calling app than Snapchat | Business Insider