High Growth Stocks (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Angie's List Inc (ANGI) is currently trading at $19.15. Its 52 week range is between $8.94 and $20.13.
Tangoe Inc (TNGO) is currently trading at $12.86. Its 52 week range is between $11.53 and $23.05.
FXCM Inc (FXCM) is currently trading at $14.07. Its 52 week range is between $8.5 and $14.09.
Abiomed Inc (ABMD) is currently trading at $17.61. Its 52 week range is $11.8 and $26.17.
Accuride Corp (ACW) is currently trading at $4.82. Its 52 week range is between $2.21 and $9.14.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Italy PM Renzi To Resign Today After Approval Of Budget Bill | ZeroHedge
- Reasons To Doubt "The Year Of The Strong Dollar" Doctrine | ZeroHedge
- Trader Exclaims "Markets Are In An Alternate Universe" | ZeroHedge
- Our "Gaslight" Economy | ZeroHedge
- Ep. 196: Tim Ferriss – What I Learned From Tim Ferriss’s ‘Tools of Titans’ | Altucher Confidential
- Can Italy Be Saved? | Financial Sense
- Boom and Bust | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Florida is stockpiling an untested lethal-injection drug | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Newt Gingrich infuriated people by praising what he called Japan's '... | Business Insider
- How to use Musical.ly, the app with 150 million users that teens are obsessed with | Business Insider
- New Netflix research shows there's a pattern to which TV... | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- The world's tallest luxury building can't get its superrich... | Business Insider