High Growth Stocks (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Angie's List Inc (ANGI) is currently trading at $19.15. Its 52 week range is between $8.94 and $20.13.
Tangoe Inc (TNGO) is currently trading at $12.86. Its 52 week range is between $11.53 and $23.05.
FXCM Inc (FXCM) is currently trading at $14.07. Its 52 week range is between $8.5 and $14.09.
Abiomed Inc (ABMD) is currently trading at $17.61. Its 52 week range is $11.8 and $26.17.
Accuride Corp (ACW) is currently trading at $4.82. Its 52 week range is between $2.21 and $9.14.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crude Carnage Continues - WTI Hits $55 Handle, Brent Tests $60 | ZeroHedge
- IMF Bolsters Greek "No" Vote, Says Country Needs Much Bigger Debt Haircut | ZeroHedge
- BofA's Dire Prediction: Only Direct Government Buying Can Save China Stocks Now | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: "Greece Will Remain In Euro Even If It Votes No", And How Markets Will React | ZeroHedge
- Barry Bannister on Greece | Financial Sense
- Do Share Buybacks Create Value? (Spoiler Alert: No) | ZeroHedge
- Did The IMF Just Open Pandora's Box? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- European stock markets slip awaiting Greek vote | Business Insider
- Tongan king crowned in traditional ceremony | Business Insider
- Djokovic, Serena, Sharapova eye Wimbledon last 16 | Business Insider
- Persimmon said in a trading update that | Business Insider
- Froome more relaxed now he's not champion | Business Insider
- 20 new specialty foods and drinks everyone should try | Business Insider
- This video shows that Greeks don't seem to understand on what... | Business Insider