High Growth Stocks (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Angie's List Inc (ANGI) is currently trading at $19.15. Its 52 week range is between $8.94 and $20.13.
Tangoe Inc (TNGO) is currently trading at $12.86. Its 52 week range is between $11.53 and $23.05.
FXCM Inc (FXCM) is currently trading at $14.07. Its 52 week range is between $8.5 and $14.09.
Abiomed Inc (ABMD) is currently trading at $17.61. Its 52 week range is $11.8 and $26.17.
Accuride Corp (ACW) is currently trading at $4.82. Its 52 week range is between $2.21 and $9.14.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Record Highs? 47% Of Nasdaq Stocks In Bear Market, Down 24% On Average | ZeroHedge
- The Last Straw? Venezuela Runs Out Of Fake Breasts | ZeroHedge
- FED Water-boy Hilsenrath carries the FOMC Gatorade | ZeroHedge
- You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think You Know What it Means | iBankCoin.com
- The Great Keynesian Lunacy is Finally Beginning to End… For Now | ZeroHedge
- It Seems The CME Is Still Rigged | ZeroHedge
- Preparing For All Out Iraq War: Joint Chiefs Of Staff Back US Troops In Combat "If Necessary" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Part Of Syria Directly Controlled By The UN Is Now Too Dangerous For... | Business Insider
- Why People In Their 90s Are Just Being Charged With Nazi-Era... | Business Insider
- Gerrard rescues Liverpool as Arsenal suffer | Business Insider
- BIRINYI: Baristas Haven't Been Asking About Stocks, So Let The Good Times... | Business Insider
- Industrial Production Unexpectedly Falls In August (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT) | Business Insider
- Large blast targets foreign convoy in Kabul: AFP | Business Insider
- Argentina summons US diplomat over 'default' comment | Business Insider