High Growth Stocks (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Angie's List Inc (ANGI) is currently trading at $19.15. Its 52 week range is between $8.94 and $20.13.
Tangoe Inc (TNGO) is currently trading at $12.86. Its 52 week range is between $11.53 and $23.05.
FXCM Inc (FXCM) is currently trading at $14.07. Its 52 week range is between $8.5 and $14.09.
Abiomed Inc (ABMD) is currently trading at $17.61. Its 52 week range is $11.8 and $26.17.
Accuride Corp (ACW) is currently trading at $4.82. Its 52 week range is between $2.21 and $9.14.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Bullion Demand Surges - Perth Mint and U.S. Mint Cannot Meet Demand | ZeroHedge
- VIX Crushed Back To 11 Handle As "Investors" Seek Safety Of Biotechs | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jul 30, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Frontrunning: July 31 | ZeroHedge
- US Housing Market Heating Up | Financial Sense
- US Economy Grew Less Than Expected In Q2: Worst Economic Recovery Since WWII Revised Even Weaker | ZeroHedge
- An Exasperated Tsipras Calls For Syriza Referendum On Bailout Cancellation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Tinder is getting closer to going public and it could be worth up to $3 billion (IACI) | Business Insider
- There’s a new revolutionary way to keep bugs from the food we grow without... | Business Insider
- 'An exciting and unexpected discovery' shows that... | Business Insider
- US economy grew 2.3% in second quarter | Business Insider
- A US intelligence report says Flight MH370... | Business Insider
- Taliban announce Mullah Akhtar Mansour as new leader... | Business Insider