High Growth Stocks (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Angie's List Inc (ANGI) is currently trading at $19.15. Its 52 week range is between $8.94 and $20.13.
Tangoe Inc (TNGO) is currently trading at $12.86. Its 52 week range is between $11.53 and $23.05.
FXCM Inc (FXCM) is currently trading at $14.07. Its 52 week range is between $8.5 and $14.09.
Abiomed Inc (ABMD) is currently trading at $17.61. Its 52 week range is $11.8 and $26.17.
Accuride Corp (ACW) is currently trading at $4.82. Its 52 week range is between $2.21 and $9.14.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Israel, Gaza and Palestine: What Americans Need to Know | ZeroHedge
- The Coming Slump | ZeroHedge
- CIA Admits Spying On Senate Computers | ZeroHedge
- "Sell In May" Worked After All | ZeroHedge
- NIRP DERP: A Chart Of What Europe Economy Really Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- A-D Line Divergence Again | Financial Sense
- Q2 Earnings Show Improvement Over Prior Quarters | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hamas' Armed Wing Numbers In The Tens Of Thousands, And It's Ready For A... | Business Insider
- How The Last Surviving Member Of The Enola Gay Justified Dropping... | Business Insider
- College Grads Group Saw Their Unemployment Rate Fall — For The Wrong Reasons | Business Insider
- CIA Employees Think They May Be Thrown Under The Bus After The '... | Business Insider
- The Fabulous Life Of Billionaire Mavs Owner Mark Cuban | Business Insider
- A Startup CEO Just Summed Up The Tremendous Pressure Of Silicon Valley In One... | Business Insider
- HEADS UP: Here's What To Expect From Today's Jobs Report (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT,... | Business Insider