High Growth Stocks (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Angie's List Inc (ANGI) is currently trading at $19.15. Its 52 week range is between $8.94 and $20.13.
Tangoe Inc (TNGO) is currently trading at $12.86. Its 52 week range is between $11.53 and $23.05.
FXCM Inc (FXCM) is currently trading at $14.07. Its 52 week range is between $8.5 and $14.09.
Abiomed Inc (ABMD) is currently trading at $17.61. Its 52 week range is $11.8 and $26.17.
Accuride Corp (ACW) is currently trading at $4.82. Its 52 week range is between $2.21 and $9.14.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When Bitcoin Is Not In The Hands Of The Bagholder | ZeroHedge
- Plenty of Biological Gems Washing Up Ashore | iBankCoin.com
- US And China Share A Common Interest: Cyber Spying | ZeroHedge
- Futures Resume Overnight Levitation Mode | ZeroHedge
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Reached; No Extension Of Unemployment Benefits Means Unemployment Rate Set To... Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Chart Of The Day: Jobs, Jobs, Jobs | ZeroHedge
- BlackRock Warns "High Valuations & Low Volatility Are A Lethal Mix" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Famed Chef Jean-Georges Is Opening A '100% Raw, Vegan' Restaurant... | Business Insider
- Vladimir Putin Just Dissolved A Major State-Run Media Organization That's Been Around For Decades | Business Insider
- Leaked Document Suggests That Putin Will Release Pussy Riot Members | Business Insider
- The Most Violent Fall TV Shows | Business Insider
- Marissa Mayer's Biggest Game Changer Yet | TheStreet.com
- Boeing Has Started Wind-Tunnel Testing For The Upgraded 777 | Business Insider
- The World Cup Will Push TV Ad Spending Growth 7.7% To $3.6 Billion Next Year [... | Business Insider