High Growth Stocks (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Angie's List Inc (ANGI) is currently trading at $19.15. Its 52 week range is between $8.94 and $20.13.
Tangoe Inc (TNGO) is currently trading at $12.86. Its 52 week range is between $11.53 and $23.05.
FXCM Inc (FXCM) is currently trading at $14.07. Its 52 week range is between $8.5 and $14.09.
Abiomed Inc (ABMD) is currently trading at $17.61. Its 52 week range is $11.8 and $26.17.
Accuride Corp (ACW) is currently trading at $4.82. Its 52 week range is between $2.21 and $9.14.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Germany Fires Live Ammo In Sino-European Trade War ... At Brussels | ZeroHedge
- The Juice - News That Matters | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 21 | ZeroHedge
- OXY Looking Foxy | iBankCoin.com
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- RC is a $TAN man | iBankCoin.com
- Bill Gross On The Alpha And The Beta | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There Are Tragically Few Basements In Tornado Alley [CHART] | Business Insider
- Here's What Apple Will Say To Congress About Taxes... | Business Insider
- Nominate The Most Creative People In Social Media Marketing | Business Insider
- VMware Is Bringing SAP's Lightning-Fast Database, HANA, To It's Brand New Cloud... | Business Insider
- IT'S OFFICIAL: YAHOO ANNOUNCES $1.1 BILLION TUMBLR BUY (YHOO) | Business Insider
- Russian Dash Cam Catches Car Flipping 15 Feet In The Air | Business Insider
- The Tracking Solutions That Could Lead An Explosion In Mobile Marketing | Business Insider