High Growth Stocks (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Angie's List Inc (ANGI) is currently trading at $19.15. Its 52 week range is between $8.94 and $20.13.
Tangoe Inc (TNGO) is currently trading at $12.86. Its 52 week range is between $11.53 and $23.05.
FXCM Inc (FXCM) is currently trading at $14.07. Its 52 week range is between $8.5 and $14.09.
Abiomed Inc (ABMD) is currently trading at $17.61. Its 52 week range is $11.8 and $26.17.
Accuride Corp (ACW) is currently trading at $4.82. Its 52 week range is between $2.21 and $9.14.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 2015: The Year of Default | ZeroHedge
- Greek Deposit Outflows Soar In Run-Up To Syriza Victory | ZeroHedge
- Axel Merk: Why Asset Prices Must Return To Lower Levels | ZeroHedge
- The Slick Lies Of Obama's "Robin Hood" Economy (In 2 Awkward Cartoons) | ZeroHedge
- "Unambiguously Good"? Dallas Fed Collapses To 20-Month Lows As Orders Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Fill Overnight Gap But Crude & Carry Support Stalled | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Difference: Money Printing, Then And Now | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Right Now, Apple Risks Missing Out On The Next Big Thing... | Business Insider
- Plunging prices threaten UK's 'cash cow' oil... | Business Insider
- Japan trade deficit expands to a record $109 bn in 2014 | Business Insider
- What Are Traders Chatting About This Morning? Syriza's Win And The East Coast Blizzard ... (... | Business Insider
- 32 Jaw-Dropping Photos From the 2015 Dakar Rally | Business Insider
- FA Cup holders Arsenal emboldened by Man City win | Business Insider
- Microsoft HoloLens goggles captivate with holograms | Business Insider