High Growth Stocks (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Angie's List Inc (ANGI) is currently trading at $19.15. Its 52 week range is between $8.94 and $20.13.
Tangoe Inc (TNGO) is currently trading at $12.86. Its 52 week range is between $11.53 and $23.05.
FXCM Inc (FXCM) is currently trading at $14.07. Its 52 week range is between $8.5 and $14.09.
Abiomed Inc (ABMD) is currently trading at $17.61. Its 52 week range is $11.8 and $26.17.
Accuride Corp (ACW) is currently trading at $4.82. Its 52 week range is between $2.21 and $9.14.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Volumeless Stocks Test Record Highs On Downbeat Data | ZeroHedge
- Legal Corruption In The US: Meet The 1% Of The 1% Who Drive American Politics | ZeroHedge
- Will China Launch QE? | Financial Sense
- ISIS Warns Of "Harsher And Worse" US Attacks After Claiming Responsibility For Botched Texas Shooting | ZeroHedge
- "Oh It's Gonna Blow Up Tonight" - Baltimore In Turmoil After Latest Gun 'Incident' | ZeroHedge
- Billionaires Hoard $100 Million Homes At Record Pace: "Beats Gold, Because You Can Boast" | ZeroHedge
- Fed Cites Weather, “Transitory” Factors in FOMC Statement; No Hat Tricks; What About Consumer Sentiment? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chelsea win title as Man City eye Champions League | Business Insider
- Germany's Merkel defends cooperation with US spy agency... | Business Insider
- Greece is getting desperate for cash and bailout talks are deadlocked | Business Insider
- Kim Kardashian has been showing off tons of old selfies the public has never seen | Business Insider
- Bill Ackman's bullish call on this stock sent shares up 6% | Business Insider
- 101-year-old man pulled alive from rubble a week after Nepal... | Business Insider
- A ship carrying 180 tons off toxic ammonium nitrate sinks of Costa... | Business Insider