High Growth Stocks (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Angie's List Inc (ANGI) is currently trading at $19.15. Its 52 week range is between $8.94 and $20.13.
Tangoe Inc (TNGO) is currently trading at $12.86. Its 52 week range is between $11.53 and $23.05.
FXCM Inc (FXCM) is currently trading at $14.07. Its 52 week range is between $8.5 and $14.09.
Abiomed Inc (ABMD) is currently trading at $17.61. Its 52 week range is $11.8 and $26.17.
Accuride Corp (ACW) is currently trading at $4.82. Its 52 week range is between $2.21 and $9.14.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Unusually Massive Protests Erupt in Japan Against Forthcoming "War Legislation" | ZeroHedge
- DEATH, MISERY and a BEAR MARKET | iBankCoin.com
- The "Great Accumulation" Is Over: The Biggest Risk Facing The World's Central Banks Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- Global Trade In Freefall: South Korea Exports Crash Most Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- Aug 31 - Fed Mester: US Economy Can Support Rate Increase | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 31 | ZeroHedge
- China and Global Market Turbulence | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Women dominate most of social media, but men are more active on these two... | Business Insider
- California to end unlimited isolation for most gang... | Business Insider
- Abercrombie & Fitch made one change that unexpectedly... | Business Insider
- Yahoo chief Mayer says she's pregnant with twins | Business Insider
- Lost California hiker survived 9 days with broken leg | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Taylor Swift takes early lead at MTV awards | Business Insider