High Growth Stocks (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Angie's List Inc (ANGI) is currently trading at $19.15. Its 52 week range is between $8.94 and $20.13.
Tangoe Inc (TNGO) is currently trading at $12.86. Its 52 week range is between $11.53 and $23.05.
FXCM Inc (FXCM) is currently trading at $14.07. Its 52 week range is between $8.5 and $14.09.
Abiomed Inc (ABMD) is currently trading at $17.61. Its 52 week range is $11.8 and $26.17.
Accuride Corp (ACW) is currently trading at $4.82. Its 52 week range is between $2.21 and $9.14.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Something Appears To Be Going On With Gold | ZeroHedge
- Prosperity Amidst the Ruins | ZeroHedge
- Misery Mounts As Airline Delays & Cancellations Surge On East Coast | ZeroHedge
- A Feast of Data This Week | Financial Sense
- "Now That's What I Call A Bubble" | ZeroHedge
- Core Durable Orders Drop Most Since Polar Vortex, Core CapEx Lowest Since May | ZeroHedge
- This Indicator Suggests Gold’s Bear Market Has a lot Longer to Go – But Is It Right? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Visa Becomes Latest World Cup Sponsor To Castigate FIFA Over... | Business Insider
- 'Distasteful' World War I Christmas Ad Won't Be Banned... | Business Insider
- How Thanksgiving Took The Place Of An Awesome Military Celebration | Business Insider
- Uber Is Blowing Up So Much Faster Than Facebook Did | Business Insider
- EU Parliament votes to break up Google | Business Insider
- How One Of The Richest Teams In College Football Makes Its Money | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 11/... | StreetInsider.com