High Growth Stocks (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Angie's List Inc (ANGI) is currently trading at $19.15. Its 52 week range is between $8.94 and $20.13.
Tangoe Inc (TNGO) is currently trading at $12.86. Its 52 week range is between $11.53 and $23.05.
FXCM Inc (FXCM) is currently trading at $14.07. Its 52 week range is between $8.5 and $14.09.
Abiomed Inc (ABMD) is currently trading at $17.61. Its 52 week range is $11.8 and $26.17.
Accuride Corp (ACW) is currently trading at $4.82. Its 52 week range is between $2.21 and $9.14.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- German Press: "That Was No Presidential Speech; That Was A Declaration Of War" | ZeroHedge
- Ethics Group Will Sue Trump On Monday Over Foreign Government Payments | ZeroHedge
- Gold Trumps Stocks In Presidential Transition Years | ZeroHedge
- El-Erian Warns "Investors Are Underestimating Sudden Policy Shifts" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Fires Up Europe's Anti-Establishment Movement | ZeroHedge
- David Rosenberg: "The Travesty Is We Have 23.5 Million Americans Aged 25-To-54 Outside The Labor Force" | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong on Capital Flows, Market Bubbles, and the Road Ahead | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hillary Clinton allies are trying to get people to unfollow Trump on Twitter... | Business Insider
- Bitcoin is shrugging off some big news of out of China | Business Insider
- Iraqi forces are gearing up for the final stage in the... | Business Insider
- How to escape quicksand — it's not as hard as you might think | Business Insider
- Samsung announces what caused the Galaxy Note 7 to overheat and explode | Business Insider
- The Dallas Cowboys could be the first NFL team to move into the $890 million e-sports... | Business Insider
- LEE COOPERMAN'S OMEGA: 2017 is the year for stock pickers... | Business Insider