High Growth Stocks (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Angie's List Inc (ANGI) is currently trading at $19.15. Its 52 week range is between $8.94 and $20.13.
Tangoe Inc (TNGO) is currently trading at $12.86. Its 52 week range is between $11.53 and $23.05.
FXCM Inc (FXCM) is currently trading at $14.07. Its 52 week range is between $8.5 and $14.09.
Abiomed Inc (ABMD) is currently trading at $17.61. Its 52 week range is $11.8 and $26.17.
Accuride Corp (ACW) is currently trading at $4.82. Its 52 week range is between $2.21 and $9.14.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Number Everyone's Been Waiting For: Chinese Reserves Plunge By $100BN - What Does It Mean For Markets? | ZeroHedge
- US Consumer Is the Last Defense Against Strong Dollar Drag on the Economy | Financial Sense
- Who Really Needs A Gold Standard? | ZeroHedge
- Dangerous Speech: Would The Founders Be Considered Domestic Extremists Today? | ZeroHedge
- "Few Are Yet Willing To Admit The Harsh Reality..." | ZeroHedge
- Catch Up On The Latest Chinese News With These Seven Bullets | ZeroHedge
- Chesapeake Plummets Over 20% On Report It Has Hired Bankruptcy Attorneys | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 39 most hilariously terrible Amazon movie reviews (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Are you a market expert? Tell us your outlook on 2016 | Business Insider
- This is how long drugs actually stay in your system... | Business Insider
- The evidence is clear: Apple's next big thing will be virtual reality (AAPL... | Business Insider
- A Super Bowl win would make Peyton Manning the most decorated... | Business Insider
- This ad was apparently deemed too sexy for the Super Bowl | Business Insider
- Here’s what it’s like dodging 6 missiles in an F-16 | Business Insider