High Growth Stocks (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Angie's List Inc (ANGI) is currently trading at $19.15. Its 52 week range is between $8.94 and $20.13.
Tangoe Inc (TNGO) is currently trading at $12.86. Its 52 week range is between $11.53 and $23.05.
FXCM Inc (FXCM) is currently trading at $14.07. Its 52 week range is between $8.5 and $14.09.
Abiomed Inc (ABMD) is currently trading at $17.61. Its 52 week range is $11.8 and $26.17.
Accuride Corp (ACW) is currently trading at $4.82. Its 52 week range is between $2.21 and $9.14.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- SaVinG PRiVaTe EmaiLS | ZeroHedge
- EuRo QE DeMoNSTRaTeD... | ZeroHedge
- "Patient" - What's In A Word? | ZeroHedge
- 2-Year T-Note Shows Path for FOMC | Financial Sense
- NFIB Chief Economist Warns "Bubble In US Net Worth Has Reached Unsustainable Heights" | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Equity Valuations: To Be Dismissed? | Financial Sense
- Goldman Payroll Post-Mortem: Fed Will Modify Forward Guidance, Possible June Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Etsy has communal meals then delivers the compostable waste by bike to a nearby farm... | Business Insider
- GDF Suez in 2.5-bn-euro bond issue, including... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Euro breaks $1.10 for the first time since 2003 (EUR, USD) | Business Insider
- High-end hotel chain Mandarin Oriental's... | Business Insider
- The billion-dollar Facebook business that never happened (FB) | Business Insider