High Growth Stocks (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (ANGI,TNGO,FXCM,ABMD,ACW)
Angie's List Inc (ANGI) is currently trading at $19.15. Its 52 week range is between $8.94 and $20.13.
Tangoe Inc (TNGO) is currently trading at $12.86. Its 52 week range is between $11.53 and $23.05.
FXCM Inc (FXCM) is currently trading at $14.07. Its 52 week range is between $8.5 and $14.09.
Abiomed Inc (ABMD) is currently trading at $17.61. Its 52 week range is $11.8 and $26.17.
Accuride Corp (ACW) is currently trading at $4.82. Its 52 week range is between $2.21 and $9.14.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap May 21, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- A Net Assessment of the World | Financial Sense
- Thousands Gather At McDonald's Headquarters Demanding Higher Wages | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Stock Bubble Frenzy Returns; US Futures Flat Ahead Of Today's Pre-Holiday Zero Volume Melt Up | ZeroHedge
- Austria Confirms Faith In Fiat Fading: Repatriates 110 Tons Of Gold From BOE | ZeroHedge
- Suicide Bomber Detonates In Saudi Mosque, ISIS Suspected | ZeroHedge
- Where The Rich Buy Their College Degrees | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There was a big spike in banks repossessing foreclosed homes in April | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Appeals court frees Korean Air heiress in 'nut rage... | Business Insider
- Early Twitter investor Chris... | Business Insider
- How you could end up spending thousands on Kate Upton's 'Game of... | Business Insider
- Wal-Mart just shut down this hilarious website | Business Insider