Investing in Fish Sticks
Everyone likes Fish Sticks, so we'll assume the answer is yes.
Much like you enjoy dipping large crispy fish sticks into your mouth, smothered in copious amounts of creamy white tartar sauce, chances are you'll also enjoy adding these stocks to your portfolio.
Banquet - owned by ConAgra Foods, Inc.(NYSE:CAG)
Conagra pays a sweet 3.29 percent dividend yield at the time of this writing. The stock has been steadily rising - during the last 6 months shares are up 20%. Very solid Grandpa style Fish Stick stock for you. Hell when you're a grandpa, you'll be able to tell your grand-kids that your retirement was funded by Fish Sticks - and you're damn proud of it.
High Liner Foods (TSE:HFL) makes the "Fisher Boy" line of Fish Sticks. The stock pays a rather paltry 1.26 percent dividend yield, compared to ConAgra. However, the company has raised its dividend steadily every year.
For some reason, shares are up 96% in the last 52 weeks - looks a little bubbly but hey, fish sticks are the trend and a wise man once told me that the trend is your friend. I just realized that this stock only trades on the Tokyo Stock exchange, so my apologies and good luck placing your order on that one.
Unfortunately, the other 2 large fish stick makers, Gorton's and Pinnacle Foods are private. Maybe one day they will IPO and America's Fish Stick lovers will be able to get in on more of that sweet Fish Stick money.
P.S. - What are you, a gay fish?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Lockheed Agrees To Cut F-35 Price Below $100 Million In Latest Victory For Trump | ZeroHedge
- Donald And The Dollar | ZeroHedge
- VIX Spikes To 2-Week Highs As Dow Erases 2017 Gains | ZeroHedge
- Foreign Central Banks Liquidate Record $405 Billion In US Treasuries As China Sells Most US Paper Since 2011 | ZeroHedge
- The End Of The Obama World Order | ZeroHedge
- US B-2 Bombers Strike ISIS Camps In Libya, Killing Dozens | ZeroHedge
- The Inheritance | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We gorged ourselves on IHOP's All You Can Eat Pancakes and found a huge problem with the promotion | Business Insider
- Trump's attitudes toward the EU and NATO could lead to 'unprecedented changes in US foreign... | Business Insider
- Business Insider is hiring a paid markets editorial intern for Markets... | Business Insider
- Austria will step up border controls after rise in number of... | Business Insider
- Cisco CEO reveals what happened at the 'interactive' Trump Tower... | Business Insider
- How to travel the world full time | Business Insider
- 6 life skills you should have learned in school, but probably didn't | Business Insider