Investing in Fish Sticks
Everyone likes Fish Sticks, so we'll assume the answer is yes.
Much like you enjoy dipping large crispy fish sticks into your mouth, smothered in copious amounts of creamy white tartar sauce, chances are you'll also enjoy adding these stocks to your portfolio.
Banquet - owned by ConAgra Foods, Inc.(NYSE:CAG)
Conagra pays a sweet 3.29 percent dividend yield at the time of this writing. The stock has been steadily rising - during the last 6 months shares are up 20%. Very solid Grandpa style Fish Stick stock for you. Hell when you're a grandpa, you'll be able to tell your grand-kids that your retirement was funded by Fish Sticks - and you're damn proud of it.
High Liner Foods (TSE:HFL) makes the "Fisher Boy" line of Fish Sticks. The stock pays a rather paltry 1.26 percent dividend yield, compared to ConAgra. However, the company has raised its dividend steadily every year.
For some reason, shares are up 96% in the last 52 weeks - looks a little bubbly but hey, fish sticks are the trend and a wise man once told me that the trend is your friend. I just realized that this stock only trades on the Tokyo Stock exchange, so my apologies and good luck placing your order on that one.
Unfortunately, the other 2 large fish stick makers, Gorton's and Pinnacle Foods are private. Maybe one day they will IPO and America's Fish Stick lovers will be able to get in on more of that sweet Fish Stick money.
P.S. - What are you, a gay fish?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mexican Peso Soars To Highest Level Since Trump Election After Banxico Adopts $20 Billion Hedge | ZeroHedge
- Is A Trump-Putin Detente Dead? | ZeroHedge
- Kashkari: "The Fed Really Has A Third Mandate And It Is Financial Stability" | ZeroHedge
- France's Muslim Demographic Future | ZeroHedge
- Hands Of Kim Jong Nam's Killers Were "Coated With Mystery Poison" | ZeroHedge
- Google Nation - Visualizing The World's Most Valuable Brands | ZeroHedge
- Trump Played the Libertarian Right | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why we think this dress shirt company is one of the best values for guys | Business Insider
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- Verizon will begin early tests of its ‘5G’ service later this year (VZ) | Business Insider
- A runaway bull that led the New York City police on a wild chase has died | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Snapchat has a huge problem with Android, and it's... | Business Insider
- Inside the epic tank battle that molded Trump's new national-security adviser | Business Insider