Investing in Fish Sticks
Everyone likes Fish Sticks, so we'll assume the answer is yes.
Much like you enjoy dipping large crispy fish sticks into your mouth, smothered in copious amounts of creamy white tartar sauce, chances are you'll also enjoy adding these stocks to your portfolio.
Banquet - owned by ConAgra Foods, Inc.(NYSE:CAG)
Conagra pays a sweet 3.29 percent dividend yield at the time of this writing. The stock has been steadily rising - during the last 6 months shares are up 20%. Very solid Grandpa style Fish Stick stock for you. Hell when you're a grandpa, you'll be able to tell your grand-kids that your retirement was funded by Fish Sticks - and you're damn proud of it.
High Liner Foods (TSE:HFL) makes the "Fisher Boy" line of Fish Sticks. The stock pays a rather paltry 1.26 percent dividend yield, compared to ConAgra. However, the company has raised its dividend steadily every year.
For some reason, shares are up 96% in the last 52 weeks - looks a little bubbly but hey, fish sticks are the trend and a wise man once told me that the trend is your friend. I just realized that this stock only trades on the Tokyo Stock exchange, so my apologies and good luck placing your order on that one.
Unfortunately, the other 2 large fish stick makers, Gorton's and Pinnacle Foods are private. Maybe one day they will IPO and America's Fish Stick lovers will be able to get in on more of that sweet Fish Stick money.
P.S. - What are you, a gay fish?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The US Has A Huge Rate Of Whites In Incarceration (But Nobody's Talking About It) | ZeroHedge
- US Admits Syria Bombing "May Have" Killed Civilians | ZeroHedge
- Soros Emerges As Mastermind Behind Plan To "Enlarge Electorate By At Least 10 Million Voters" | ZeroHedge
- Bernie Loving, Student Loan-Crushed Millennials, Rush To Support Hillary | ZeroHedge
- Turkish Tanks Enter Syria As Part Of "Anti-ISIS" Operation | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Calls Epipen Price Increase "Outrageous", As Earnest Calls Mylan Greedy | ZeroHedge
- Foreign Staff, Dozens Of Students Trapped Inside American University In Afghanistan After Gunmen Storm Campus | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Murder cases are soaring in Chicago, but there aren't... | Business Insider
- A half-price music subscription might not be a good... | Business Insider
- Tesla just made its Model S the fastest new car you can buy (... | Business Insider
- Scientists have uncovered a 66.3-million-year-old... | Business Insider
- Hyundai's new Genesis luxury brand just introduced its first car — and it looks amazing... | Business Insider
- Colombia has reached a historic deal to end a 52-year... | Business Insider
- No charges for New Jersey cop who fatally shot... | Business Insider