Investing in Fish Sticks
Everyone likes Fish Sticks, so we'll assume the answer is yes.
Much like you enjoy dipping large crispy fish sticks into your mouth, smothered in copious amounts of creamy white tartar sauce, chances are you'll also enjoy adding these stocks to your portfolio.
Banquet - owned by ConAgra Foods, Inc.(NYSE:CAG)
Conagra pays a sweet 3.29 percent dividend yield at the time of this writing. The stock has been steadily rising - during the last 6 months shares are up 20%. Very solid Grandpa style Fish Stick stock for you. Hell when you're a grandpa, you'll be able to tell your grand-kids that your retirement was funded by Fish Sticks - and you're damn proud of it.
High Liner Foods (TSE:HFL) makes the "Fisher Boy" line of Fish Sticks. The stock pays a rather paltry 1.26 percent dividend yield, compared to ConAgra. However, the company has raised its dividend steadily every year.
For some reason, shares are up 96% in the last 52 weeks - looks a little bubbly but hey, fish sticks are the trend and a wise man once told me that the trend is your friend. I just realized that this stock only trades on the Tokyo Stock exchange, so my apologies and good luck placing your order on that one.
Unfortunately, the other 2 large fish stick makers, Gorton's and Pinnacle Foods are private. Maybe one day they will IPO and America's Fish Stick lovers will be able to get in on more of that sweet Fish Stick money.
P.S. - What are you, a gay fish?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Decides He Won't Debate Bernie, Says "Inappropriate To Debate Second Place Finisher" | ZeroHedge
- Former Morgan Stanley Chief Asia Economist: "Don't Listen To The Ruling Elite, The World Economy Is In Real Trouble" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Soar On Hawkish Fed As Gold Suffers Worst Week In 6 Months | ZeroHedge
- Bank of America's Winning Excuse: "We Didn't Mean To" | ZeroHedge
- Everyone Is Missing The Most Troubling Part About Hillary's Email Audit! | ZeroHedge
- What Would Ludwig von Mises Do In Venezuela? | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Commander Killed In Falluja Airstrikes As A Familiar Face Emerges | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- YouTube star wakeboarded the canals of Amsterdam... | Business Insider
- China quietly did something that could drastically reduce carbon... | Business Insider
- This is how Taco Bell, Starbucks, and other fast-food chains are... | Business Insider
- Guess how many people over 55 have zero retirement savings | Business Insider
- Militants are controlling OPEC's oil production | Business Insider
- 4 summer grooming mistakes you need to stop making | Business Insider
- Understand the payments industry in one hour with this report | Business Insider