Investing in Fish Sticks
Everyone likes Fish Sticks, so we'll assume the answer is yes.
Much like you enjoy dipping large crispy fish sticks into your mouth, smothered in copious amounts of creamy white tartar sauce, chances are you'll also enjoy adding these stocks to your portfolio.
Banquet - owned by ConAgra Foods, Inc.(NYSE:CAG)
Conagra pays a sweet 3.29 percent dividend yield at the time of this writing. The stock has been steadily rising - during the last 6 months shares are up 20%. Very solid Grandpa style Fish Stick stock for you. Hell when you're a grandpa, you'll be able to tell your grand-kids that your retirement was funded by Fish Sticks - and you're damn proud of it.
High Liner Foods (TSE:HFL) makes the "Fisher Boy" line of Fish Sticks. The stock pays a rather paltry 1.26 percent dividend yield, compared to ConAgra. However, the company has raised its dividend steadily every year.
For some reason, shares are up 96% in the last 52 weeks - looks a little bubbly but hey, fish sticks are the trend and a wise man once told me that the trend is your friend. I just realized that this stock only trades on the Tokyo Stock exchange, so my apologies and good luck placing your order on that one.
Unfortunately, the other 2 large fish stick makers, Gorton's and Pinnacle Foods are private. Maybe one day they will IPO and America's Fish Stick lovers will be able to get in on more of that sweet Fish Stick money.
P.S. - What are you, a gay fish?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- "The Financial System Is Vulnerable," NYFed Asks "Could The Dollar Lose Its Reserve Status?" | ZeroHedge
- Things That Make You Go Hmmm...Like Gold's Sudden Ignorance Of Geopolitical Risk | ZeroHedge
- JacKSoNHoLe 2014... | ZeroHedge
- US Attempted To Rescue James Foley, Other ISIS Hostages, Failed Because "Hostages Were Not Present" | ZeroHedge
- The Stock Market is the Terminator | ZeroHedge
- Ten Killed From "Ebola-Like Symptoms" In Africa's Second Largest Country | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- HP Reports Earnings: A Nice Beat On Revenue, Profits Are Right In Line (HPQ) | Business Insider
- Sweatpants Are The Hottest New Trend In Menswear | Business Insider
- DOW AND S&P CLIMB, NASDAQ SLIPS: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, IEP,... | Business Insider
- Take A Tour Of Imgur's Quirky San Francisco Office | Business Insider
- Here's One Way Apple's Smartwatch Could Be Better Than Anything Else (AAPL)... | Business Insider
- Here's How 'Girls' Star Adam Driver Used His... | Business Insider
- A Ridiculous Rule Is Allowing 'True Detective' To Go Up Against... | Business Insider