Investing in Fish Sticks
Everyone likes Fish Sticks, so we'll assume the answer is yes.
Much like you enjoy dipping large crispy fish sticks into your mouth, smothered in copious amounts of creamy white tartar sauce, chances are you'll also enjoy adding these stocks to your portfolio.
Banquet - owned by ConAgra Foods, Inc.(NYSE:CAG)
Conagra pays a sweet 3.29 percent dividend yield at the time of this writing. The stock has been steadily rising - during the last 6 months shares are up 20%. Very solid Grandpa style Fish Stick stock for you. Hell when you're a grandpa, you'll be able to tell your grand-kids that your retirement was funded by Fish Sticks - and you're damn proud of it.
High Liner Foods (TSE:HFL) makes the "Fisher Boy" line of Fish Sticks. The stock pays a rather paltry 1.26 percent dividend yield, compared to ConAgra. However, the company has raised its dividend steadily every year.
For some reason, shares are up 96% in the last 52 weeks - looks a little bubbly but hey, fish sticks are the trend and a wise man once told me that the trend is your friend. I just realized that this stock only trades on the Tokyo Stock exchange, so my apologies and good luck placing your order on that one.
Unfortunately, the other 2 large fish stick makers, Gorton's and Pinnacle Foods are private. Maybe one day they will IPO and America's Fish Stick lovers will be able to get in on more of that sweet Fish Stick money.
P.S. - What are you, a gay fish?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Live Feed: French Riot Police Clash With Far Left Protesters In Central Paris | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela On The Verge Of Revolution As Hyperinflated Currency Crashes To New Record Low | ZeroHedge
- The Behavior of the Market Actually Has Very Little to do with Trump | Financial Sense
- North Korea Arrests US Citizen, Threatens To Sink US Aircraft Carrier As Japan Deploys Warships | ZeroHedge
- Trading a Le Pen Win in the French Elections | Financial Sense
- Prisons Of Pleasure Or Pain: Huxley's 'Brave New World' Vs. Orwell's '1984' | ZeroHedge
- Yale Psychiatrists Just Warned There Is Something Seriously Wrong With Trump | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A legal expert lays out three cases for impeaching Trump | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Centrist Macron and far-right Le Pen lead first-round vote... | Business Insider
- The salaries of your favorite TV and movie characters are not what... | Business Insider
- 5 sobering charts that show how many resources Americans use and waste | Business Insider
- These magnets are so powerful they attract at speeds of 200... | Business Insider
- See the hidden World Trade Center art gallery Spotify tapped for its headquarters... | Business Insider