Investing in Fish Sticks
Everyone likes Fish Sticks, so we'll assume the answer is yes.
Much like you enjoy dipping large crispy fish sticks into your mouth, smothered in copious amounts of creamy white tartar sauce, chances are you'll also enjoy adding these stocks to your portfolio.
Banquet - owned by ConAgra Foods, Inc.(NYSE:CAG)
Conagra pays a sweet 3.29 percent dividend yield at the time of this writing. The stock has been steadily rising - during the last 6 months shares are up 20%. Very solid Grandpa style Fish Stick stock for you. Hell when you're a grandpa, you'll be able to tell your grand-kids that your retirement was funded by Fish Sticks - and you're damn proud of it.
High Liner Foods (TSE:HFL) makes the "Fisher Boy" line of Fish Sticks. The stock pays a rather paltry 1.26 percent dividend yield, compared to ConAgra. However, the company has raised its dividend steadily every year.
For some reason, shares are up 96% in the last 52 weeks - looks a little bubbly but hey, fish sticks are the trend and a wise man once told me that the trend is your friend. I just realized that this stock only trades on the Tokyo Stock exchange, so my apologies and good luck placing your order on that one.
Unfortunately, the other 2 large fish stick makers, Gorton's and Pinnacle Foods are private. Maybe one day they will IPO and America's Fish Stick lovers will be able to get in on more of that sweet Fish Stick money.
P.S. - What are you, a gay fish?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THE CIA MOVES TO INVALIDATE U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS BY BLAMING RUSSIAN HACKING | ZeroHedge
- How to Trigger a Silver Avalanche with a Pebble: : “Smash(ed) it Good” | ZeroHedge
- Census Bureau, IRS, And St. Louis Fed Added To Washington Post's List Of "Russian Propaganda" Websites | ZeroHedge
- Happy Socialist Christmas: Venezuala Seizes 4 Million Toys From "Price-Gouging" Importer, Gives To Nation's Poor | ZeroHedge
- Company Issues Press Release To Report Its Market Cap Hits $1 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Joe Scarborough: ‘Hillary Clinton Cost Hillary Clinton the Election,’ Not Fake News | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Bait And Switch? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are the 20 best-selling books of the year | Business Insider
- A new study suggests marijuana could be a miracle drug in the bedroom | Business Insider
- Take a look inside Amazon's grocery store... | Business Insider
- 'They are gasping for air': Trump relishes in defeat of Never Trump... | Business Insider
- 'The 4-Hour Workweek' author Tim Ferriss reveals 2... | Business Insider
- Here's how the Internet of Things will explode by 2020 | Business Insider
- Order your holiday cards now and save — and more of today's best deals from... | Business Insider