JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Housing Starts Plunge Due to Horrific Data From the South | Financial Sense
- Exclusive: High-Level NSA Whistleblower Says Blackmail Is a Huge – Unreported – Part of Mass Surveillance | ZeroHedge
- Two-Thirds Of Chinese Consumers No Longer Trust Western Fast-Food As "Meat Scandal" Spreads Across Asia | ZeroHedge
- MYSTeRiouS WHiTe FLaGs... | ZeroHedge
- Tapering Is Now Tightening | Financial Sense
- The Future Is Smaller - That's The Only Way This Works | ZeroHedge
- 5 Reasons Why The Market Won't Crash Or Will | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Why The EU Still Won't Approve Tough Sanctions On Russia | Business Insider
- Donald Sterling Is In Danger Of Defaulting On $500 Million In Loans If He Refuses... | Business Insider
- LEAKED: Here's What The Next Google Smartwatch Will Probably Look Like | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- The Remarkable Story Of A Rising Terrorism Analyst Who Got Too Close To His Subjects | Business Insider
- Wall St. Waits on Apple Earnings, Chipotle Crushes, Cramer's New Buy | TheStreet.com
- Russians Trust Putin And His Military As Much As Ever | Business Insider