JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Everything's Out" - San Francisco Blackout Shuts Down BART, Traffic Lights, Business Across Downtown | ZeroHedge
- "Everything's Worse" - Where India's Disintegration Is Set To Begin | ZeroHedge
- Rising Rates and Shrinking Balance Sheets Pose Risks Ahead | Financial Sense
- Measuring Hard and Soft Power in a Potential War With North Korea | Financial Sense
- Crude Crashes But Stocks Shrug Off Worst Weekly Plunge In Economic Data Since 2011 | ZeroHedge
- ANTIFA Upset For Not Being Able to Punch 'Nazis' Without Consequences | ZeroHedge
- Yale Psychiatrists Just Warned There Is Something Seriously Wrong With Trump | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The is EU mulling over legislation in the fight against online... | Business Insider
- CREDIT SUISSE: Kroger should think about buying Whole... | Business Insider
- Ann Coulter rejects Berkeley's offer to reschedule speech,... | Business Insider
- 19 discounts and freebies you can grab on Earth Day | Business Insider
- Happiness expert shares the one key both philosophers and... | Business Insider
- There's a new way to bet on the world's hottest investment product (TETF) | Business Insider
- PENCE: A peaceful outcome for the Korean peninsula is still... | Business Insider