JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jeez! What Ever Happened To The "Free World"? | ZeroHedge
- Juncker Warns Euro Is Doomed, "Pointless" If Schengen Fails | ZeroHedge
- Matthew Mather's Darknet Shows Reality Is Not Far From Fiction | Financial Sense
- Global Stocks Rise; US Traders Gives Thanks For Higher Equity Futures | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of America Forecasts No Recession Until 2027 (If Ever), Sees S&P At 3,500 In 10 Years | ZeroHedge
- Here Comes "QE For Metals" - China's Desperate Commodity Sector Demands A State Bailout | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Drops "Independence" From Central Bank Mandate As NATO's Favorite Autocrat Strikes Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Texas Tech ran a brilliant, old-fashioned fumblerooski to beat Texas | Business Insider
- This glowing whale-size, worm-like animal is one of the weirdest things in the... | Business Insider
- Scientists finally figured out why Rosetta's comet looks like a duck | Business Insider
- Ohio State and Michigan meet, potentially just for pride | Business Insider
- MARK CUBAN: Why you should take advantage of Black... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- ESPN is losing subscribers by the millions | Business Insider