JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dilbert Creator Scott Adams Explains Why He Switched His Endorsement To Trump | ZeroHedge
- Merkel Rules Out Bailout For Deutsche Bank: Depositor Bail-In Coming Up? | ZeroHedge
- Bill Clinton's Ex-Girlfriend, Gennifer Flowers, Confirms She Will "Definitely Be At The Debate" | ZeroHedge
- "Eight Election Trades For November 8th" | ZeroHedge
- Something Odd Emerges When Fact Checking The "Fact Checkers" | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Cancels Trip To Charlotte After Mayor Tells Her To Stay Home | ZeroHedge
- Chart: The Central Bankers’ Bubble – 2007 vs. Today | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how the world's most iconic brands have... | Business Insider
- PHOTOS: The last time you'll ever see 7 F-22s at Edwards Air Force Base | Business Insider
- Palmer Luckey denies writing blog posts slamming Clinton, says he's not voting for... | Business Insider
- A 28-year-old raised $75 million for his new hedge fund... | Business Insider
- 10 entrepreneurs share their top ideas for creating... | Business Insider
- Where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump stand on gun control | Business Insider
- More than 100 protesters marched outside the... | Business Insider