JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Good News: GDP Revised Higher | Financial Sense
- The REAL Looting Is Happening On Wall Street … Not In Ferguson | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: Car Ploughs Into Demonstrators During Ferguson Rally In Minneapolis | ZeroHedge
- I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR $GPRO SHORTS | iBankCoin.com
- May Your Birds Be Dinosaur Big | iBankCoin.com
- Presenting Bubbleology: The Science Of Bubble Money | ZeroHedge
- In Great Britain, Protecting Pedophile Politicians Is A Matter Of "National Security" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE GLOBAL 20: Twenty Huge Trends That Will Define The World For Decades | Business Insider
- Apple Is Being Pressured To 'Set A... | Business Insider
- Christian Bale: 'I'm Jealous Of Someone Else Playing... | Business Insider
- Virtual Reality Is Going To Be So Unbelievably Big — And Not Just For... | Business Insider
- This Crazy Looking Convertible Caused Lexus Dealers... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Review: Is It the Best Android Smartphone Ever? | TheStreet.com