JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. Warms to Clean Energy | Financial Sense
- Following the Drug Money | iBankCoin.com
- Make That Coffee to Go | iBankCoin.com
- WTF White House Statement Of The Day: Syria Airstrikes Edition | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Releases Video Of Captured Russian Troops; They "Entered Accidentally" Russia Claims As Putin-Poroshenko Meeting Begins | ZeroHedge
- When Fighting The Fed Pays - Biotechs Hit Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Are Political Winds Turning Against the Fed? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bryan Cranston Beats Matthew McConaughey To Win Fourth Emmy | Business Insider
- RBS fined £14mn over poor mortgage advice | Business Insider
- Looking to Diversify? Invest in Eisenhower's Rolex, FDR's Top Hat | TheStreet.com
- India Doctors Remove Fetus Left Inside Woman For 36... | Business Insider
- A Top VC Who's Put Money Into Uber, Snapchat, And Twitter Uses This Motto To Make... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: S... | StreetInsider.com
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek