JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Friends Don’t Let Friends Buy Junk | iBankCoin.com
- Like Dripping Silver Icicles | Financial Sense
- LISTEN TO ME | iBankCoin.com
- China's Billionaire Ex-National Security Chief Investigated For "Serious Disciplinary Violation" | ZeroHedge
- Is This How China Will Deal With Its Massive Mal-Investment? | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Explodes Higher To October 2007 Highs | ZeroHedge
- Russia Will Bow Down to Our Divine Power | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- We Spent A Weekend With Infiniti's New Luxury Sedan — Here's How It Stacks Up... | Business Insider
- BOEHNER: Obama Impeachment Talk Is A 'Scam' By Democrats To Raise Money | Business Insider
- STOCKS FALL, RUSSIA HIT WITH FRESH SANCTIONS: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ... | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: People Are Looking At... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Russia Celebrated Its Navy Day In Recently Annexed Crimea | Business Insider