JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Greece Call A Referendum On Euro Membership? | ZeroHedge
- "I'm Not Stupid" Monsanto Lobbyist Refuses To Drink Weedkiller After Proclaiming "It Won't Hurt You" | ZeroHedge
- A Tale Of Two Streets: Main Street Lagging, Wall Street Booming | ZeroHedge
- "Electric Cars Are Doing More Harm Than Good" Professor Warns | ZeroHedge
- How Strong Will The Next Precious Metals Rally Be? | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen To Discuss "The New Normal For Monetary Policy" | ZeroHedge
- Kyle Bass Warns "The Fed Is Backed Into A Corner... Equities Are My Biggest Liquidity Worry" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- YELLEN: There's a good chance we're going to raise rates this year | Business Insider
- Early morning dance parties take off in US | Business Insider
- Prince Bishop wins Dubai World Cup | Business Insider
- Brazil stagnates in 2014, recession looms for 2015 | Business Insider
- A Birchbox executive used these 5 habits to become a morning person | Business Insider
- Crash co-pilot's personality 'serious lead... | Business Insider
- Italy clears Knox and Sollecito of Kercher murder | Business Insider