JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- #MyNYPD... | ZeroHedge
- Runner Screen | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Tumbles To 2-Month Lows... Because It's Tuesday | ZeroHedge
- Groupthink Or Black Swan Rising? Not A Single 'Economist' Expects An Economic Downturn | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased in March | Financial Sense
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- HSBC China PMI Indicates 4th Month Of Contraction As Yuan Weakens To Fresh 16 Months Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 23 Alarming Charts On Income Inequality That Everyone Should See | Business Insider
- Yankees Pitcher Ejected For Having An Illegal Substance On His Neck | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg Says That Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Monthly Active... | Business Insider
- Aaron Sorkin Says His Steve Jobs Movie Won't Be What You... | Business Insider
- Zuckerberg Admits: 'Instagram Is A Few Years From Being An Important Business... | Business Insider
- 9 Ways To Destroy Your Credit Score | Business Insider
- 4K TV Is Coming — And It Will Rollout Much Faster Than HDTV | Business Insider