JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz Is Stepping Down | ZeroHedge
- In Apology Letter to Reddit Users, Huffman Calls The Donald Users ‘Toxic’, ‘Behaving Badly’, Threatens Action and Outright Ban | ZeroHedge
- Doom & Gloom? Perhaps Not | Financial Sense
- Taper Tantrum 2.0: German Bunds Tumble On Report ECB Is Preparing To Taper Bond Purchases | ZeroHedge
- Wells Fargo General Counsel Postpones Retirement "In Light Of Recent Events" | ZeroHedge
- "Metals Traders On Red Alert" - Chinese Commodity Bubble 2.0 Just Imploded | ZeroHedge
- Indian ‘Gold Ban’ a Portent of Major Events? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- From the US to Europe to Syria, stars align for Putin | Business Insider
- 15 excellent gifts for the geek in your life | Business Insider
- LeBron James has obsessed over each of his teammates' preferences... | Business Insider
- 'What kind of odds are you comfortable with?': The North Korean nuclear... | Business Insider
- One of the biggest real estate developments in London history is this $16.5... | Business Insider
- A drone captured these shocking photos of inequality in Mexico's biggest city | Business Insider
- Unemployment rate tumbles to a 9-year low | Business Insider