JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Virtual Conversation With Edward Snowden - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price “Will Probably Test $1400” as Crimea Moves to Quit Ukraine | Financial Sense
- Elevating Markets: A Signal of Reviving Bank Lending? | Financial Sense
- Fed's Chuck Evans Loses It | ZeroHedge
- A Divergence Among Nasdaq 100 Stocks | Financial Sense
- Peter Schiff: Weather Or Not? | ZeroHedge
- Abenomics Crucified With Lowest GDP Since Abe, Worst Current Account Deficit On Record | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- IBM CEO Rometty: 'We Are Not Exiting Hardware' | TheStreet.com
- Liam Neeson And Obama Send A Message To Putin In 'SNL' Cold... | Business Insider
- There's A Camera App For Android That Secretly Signs You Up For A Paid... | Business Insider
- 3 Strategies For Getting A Promotion When You Work From Home | Business Insider
- The Time Mark Cuban Got Magic Johnson Kicked Off A Plane | Business Insider
- Coffee Is Steaming | Business Insider
- String Theory Genius Explains The Coming Breakthroughs That Will Change... | Business Insider