JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Storage Could Transform the US Power Grid | Financial Sense
- The Only Chart Needed To Understand The Global Oil Market | ZeroHedge
- Dear Congress: Have You Received Money From These Pharma Companies | ZeroHedge
- “Saving Social Security” May End in Dollar Devaluation | Financial Sense
- Felix Zulauf Sees Final Leg of the Bull Market | Financial Sense
- Cracking Open a Six-Pack | Financial Sense
- How Does 2016 Compare to Stock Market Peaks in 2000 and 2007? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Game of Thrones' actress promises fans that 's--t gets real... | Business Insider
- Aspiring 'finance bros' may have a hard time getting a job at the world's... | Business Insider
- This is the main cause of failed corporate acquisitions, according to the HR chief of a... | Business Insider
- The Milky Way's 'dark twin' might help us solve one of the biggest... | Business Insider
- These 12 facts might give you a new perspective on the Civil War | Business Insider
- JAMES CARVILLE: This is what scares me the most about a Trump... | Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley addressed its interns' most pressing career questions, and every... | Business Insider