JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why The Great Petrodollar Unwind Could Be $2.5 Trillion Larger Than Anyone Thinks | ZeroHedge
- HuNTeR LuVS ASHLeY... | ZeroHedge
- Joe Biden's Son Blames "Russian Agents" For Ashley Madison Profile | ZeroHedge
- A Winter of Discontent for Russia | Financial Sense
- No CNBC, It's Not Priced In | ZeroHedge
- When the Story Breaks | Financial Sense
- Ayn Rand & Murray Rothbard: Diverse Champions Of Liberty | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Where to house Europe's migrants? Schools, barracks,... | Business Insider
- APNewsBreak: Maria Sharapova pulls out of US Open | Business Insider
- Here's what Miley Cyrus wore to host the VMAs (It's as crazy as you're imagining... | Business Insider
- AP PHOTOS: Hindu holy men lead bath rituals in Indian... | Business Insider
- Taylor Swift takes early lead at MTV awards | Business Insider
- The truth about 'The Master Cleanse' diet | Business Insider
- Elizabeth II: accidental queen turned beloved monarch | Business Insider