JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Worst Macro Data in 6 Years Sends Stocks Soaring To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- GROSS’N OUT | iBankCoin.com
- China’s New Investment Bank: A Premature Prophecy | Financial Sense
- Caught On Tape: Cop Jumpkicks Suspect After Shooting Him | ZeroHedge
- "F*ck This Court": Woman Who Took AK-47 To Jailbreak Pens Epic Rant Against Judge | ZeroHedge
- Greek Bank Will Write Off Up To €20,000 In Debt For "Poverty-Stricken" Borrowers | ZeroHedge
- We’re Not Done Going Higher | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Real will be stronger for semis, warns Ancelotti | Business Insider
- Wenger hopes for lucky 13 as Chelsea eye title | Business Insider
- Mobile and social are fueling massive digital-video advertising growth as... | Business Insider
- Biogen shares are tanking because a 71% surge in profits just wasn't enough (BIIB, IBB... | Business Insider
- Here's how often you should wash your hair | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Apple has patented a better way of giving map directions (AAPL... | Business Insider