JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Rout? Stocks Have Best Day In A Year | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $ANET | iBankCoin.com
- Let it Rest | iBankCoin.com
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
- Is This Why Stocks Are Soaring? | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- Saudi Arabia Still Calling the Shots | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know This Morning | Business Insider
- India's forgotten widows defy taboos to celebrate... | Business Insider
- An Executive Coach Explains How To Master Office Politics To Rise Through The Ranks | Business Insider
- Australian convicted in child sex sting using virtual... | Business Insider
- 2 Canadian Soldiers Have Been Killed In Acts Of Violence In The Past 2 Days | Business Insider
- An Entire Connecticut Ghost Town Is On Sale For $800,000 | Business Insider
- Here Are The 4 Key Strategies We Need To Stop Ebola | Business Insider