JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FReeDoM... | ZeroHedge
- This Is Why The Euro Is Finished | ZeroHedge
- FBI Admits 11 Attacks Against Internet, Power Grid Lines In California This Year | ZeroHedge
- Events Continue to Conspire Against The Fed | Financial Sense
- Old Economic Thinking Is The Problem, BIS Warns | ZeroHedge
- Happy Independence Day, Brought To You By The Chinese | ZeroHedge
- Did The IMF Just Open Pandora's Box? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Iran talks in endgame inching close to nuclear deal | Business Insider
- How much homeowners should expect to pay on top of their mortgage in 15 major US... | Business Insider
- A company spun out of Alibaba is now worth as much as $50... | Business Insider
- Science explains how sunscreen works | Business Insider
- Music streaming is up 80% in the UK with 11.5 billion songs streamed so far this year... | Business Insider
- Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, and Coach are making the same mistake —... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek