JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Millennials Now Prefer Socialism To Capitalism | ZeroHedge
- Gold Is Spiking – Here’s Why | Financial Sense
- Caught On Tape: 800 Angry Farmers Storm Greek Ministry, Beat Cops With Shepherd's Sticks | ZeroHedge
- Baby Boomers Are Drowning In Loans: Debt Of Average 67-Year-Old Soared 169% In Past 12 Years | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Feb 12, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- America's National Debt Bomb Caused By The Welfare State | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: February 12 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tinder is trying to help boost your chances of finding a date for... | Business Insider
- How medieval lovers would have celebrated Valentine's Day | Business Insider
- Apple is replacing MacBook USB charging cables for free (aapl) | Business Insider
- The rise of Larry Ellison, the jet-setting billionaire founder of Oracle (ORCL) | Business Insider
- A Harvard psychologist says this surprising trait can make you more... | Business Insider
- Immigrants arrested in US raids say they were misled by... | Business Insider
- The 11 smartest things to do with your money in your 20s | Business Insider