JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Bullion Demand Surges - Perth Mint and U.S. Mint Cannot Meet Demand | ZeroHedge
- Debt Slaves: 7 Out Of 10 Americans Believe That Debt "Is A Necessity In Their Lives" | ZeroHedge
- China Says US "Militarization" Of South China Sea Shows Washington "Wants Nothing Better Than Chaos" | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Stocks Tumble In Close Of Trading "Causing Panic", US GDP To Be Revised Higher On Seasonal Adjustments | ZeroHedge
- Energy Sector Weighs on Market as Selloff Continues | Financial Sense
- Trade Like A Market Wizard - An Interview With Mark Andrew Ritchie | ZeroHedge
- Flight MH370 Wreckage Found, Close To Madagascar | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greece's new 'political dividing line' | Business Insider
- Windows 10 fixes the disaster that was Windows 8 (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Silicon Valley startups are paying headhunters more than $30,000 a head for hot... | Business Insider
- Google's ex-diversity chief... | Business Insider
- US hits Russian firms and people with more sanctions | Business Insider
- BMW will pay you $1,000 not to charge your hybrid car | Business Insider
- Most New Yorkers are convinced they work harder than everyone else (even though they... | Business Insider