JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- After Trump Trolls Perez On Twitter, New Democrat Leader Vows To Be "Trump's Worst Nightmare" | ZeroHedge
- White House Launches Surprise Phone Checks On Staffers To Find "Leaker" | ZeroHedge
- America's Fentanyl Crisis "Is Surging, With No End In Sight" | ZeroHedge
- Pound Tumbles On Report Scotland May Hold Second Independence Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Ben Stein Unloads on Media, Calls Them 'Unelected Aristocracy, an Effete Corps of Impudent Snobs' | ZeroHedge
- Majority Finds Media Coverage Of Trump Is "Too Critical, Exaggerated": WSJ/NBC Poll | ZeroHedge
- Kim Murder Suspect Says She Was Paid $90 To Rub VX Toxin On His Face | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GOP congressman says Congress needs special prosecutor to... | Business Insider
- Travis Kalanick is Uber's biggest asset, and now its... | Business Insider
- How Americans really feel about their country on 33 key issues, and... | Business Insider
- Greenpeace targets Samsung with protests at Mobile World... | Business Insider
- Many 20-somethings share a characteristic... | Business Insider
- DNC narrowly elects Tom Perez as new chair | Business Insider
- Lifelong entrepreneur: There's one way to ensure you never... | Business Insider