JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap September 19, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Knife-Wielding Veteran Sniper Rushes White House, Wants To Warn Obama "Atmosphere Is Collapsing" | ZeroHedge
- New Gold Fix Planned By LBMA In Desperate Attempt To Maintain Status Quo | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Humor: iPhone 6 Plus vs Samsung Galaxy S5 | ZeroHedge
- Dow Theory: Yellow Flags or Green Light? | Financial Sense
- Companies' Stock Buybacks at Biggest Pace Since 2007 | Financial Sense
- The Silver Paradox In One Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 21 Badass Trading Desk Setups From Around The World | Business Insider
- Kranjcar leaves it late to rescue QPR against Stoke | Business Insider
- 15 Ways Video Games Make You Smarter And Healthier | Business Insider
- The President Of Mark Zuckerberg... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Another Huge Middle Eastern Country With An Al Qaeda Franchise Is On The Verge Of... | Business Insider
- iPhone 6 Teardown: What's Inside Apple's Latest Smartphone | TheStreet.com