JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 572 Reasons Why The Fed Is Terrified To Hike: "One Rate Cut Every Three Trading Days" | ZeroHedge
- OBAMAS MaSSiVe FiGHT WiTH WaLL STReeT... | ZeroHedge
- Willem "Gold-Is-A-6000-Year-Bubble" Buiter Says A New Greek Currency "Would Be Rubbish" | ZeroHedge
- Housing Recovery - Real Or Memorex | ZeroHedge
- ECB's Willful Ignorance: Leaking Central Bank Says Austerity "Compliments" QE | ZeroHedge
- Dear FBI: Here Is Today's Market Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe: Bull Market in Bonds Now Ending - Risks Ahead | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- This chart explains why Spotify added video (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Aeropostale is getting crushed and analysts aren't sure about its... | Business Insider
- Obama says the US isn't losing in Iraq — but ISIS isn't either | Business Insider
- A company is using people's DNA to shame them for littering | Business Insider
- Massive national rail strike planned over bank... | Business Insider
- Mike Huckabee stands by Duggar family despite... | Business Insider