JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama IRS Presser Redux - The "Preapproved" Press Conference | ZeroHedge
- Geopolitical Journey: Europe, the Glorious and the Banal | Financial Sense
- Rick Santelli: Europe Is Baking Rotten Cookies | Financial Sense
- Tragic Trifecta: Initial Claims Soar, Housing Starts Plunge, CPI Below Expectations | ZeroHedge
- Gold at Major Inflection Point | Financial Sense
- Market Rally Continues Along With QE | ZeroHedge
- The S&P 500 Is Now At Extremes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 05/17: (YHOO... | StreetInsider.com
- Apple Needs To Steal These Features For iOS 7, Pronto (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Wal-Mart's Customers Are More Broke Than Anyone Realizes | Business Insider
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Vical, Sangamo, Spectrum Pharma | TheStreet.com
- If You Really Want To, Here's How YOU Can Pull Off Mark Cuban's... | Business Insider
- 19 Obvious Reasons Why 'Star Wars' Is Better Than 'Star... | Business Insider