JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Burst Chinese Housing Bubble Leads To First Annual Price Decline Since 2012; Prices Drop In Record 69 Cities | ZeroHedge
- Reminder About the New Weekly Strategy Session Look | iBankCoin.com
- 100% of Mainstream Interest Rate Theory Is Wrong | Financial Sense
- Let Oil Be Your Guide | iBankCoin.com
- Google Vs The Entire Newspaper Industry: And The Winner Is... | ZeroHedge
- Van Hoisington And The Fed's Bubble: "Overtrading" And "Discredit" Always End In "Revulsion" | ZeroHedge
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Former SpaceX Exec Explains How Elon Musk Taught Himself Rocket Science... | Business Insider
- TRADER CHATTER: Yes, Ebola Is Moving Markets Right Now... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Supermodel Chrissy Teigen Quits Twitter After... | Business Insider
- RALPH NADER: Hey Apple, Stop Listening To Carl Icahn And Pay Your Workers Instead (... | Business Insider
- A Newly Declassified CIA Paper Details A Tense Subplot In The Cold War Arms... | Business Insider
- Giants' Hudson hungry for baseball World Series start | Business Insider