JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Commodity Crash Continues, But Pigs Are Flying | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap August 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Leverage, Derivatives, And The Heresy Of Opposing The 'Status Quo Institutions' | ZeroHedge
- These Clowns Are Dragging Us Into War | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Lock Down Despite Aggressive Plan To Ban Russia From SWIFT, Terrorism & War Risk; Palladium At Multi-Year High Over $900 | ZeroHedge
- European Close Sends S&P Tumbling Back Below 2,000 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- United land Blind, chase Falcao as deadline looms | Business Insider
- MLB Recently Made A Change To Its Replay System Turning It Into A Huge Money-Maker... | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: The Market Could Rally For Years, And The S&P Might Go To 3,000 (SPY) | Business Insider
- US forces conduct operation in Somalia: Pentagon | Business Insider
- Detroit Lions Player Hires Personal Chef After Getting Demoted, Loses 15 Pounds And Wins Job... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- 23 Ways Your Wall Street Job Will Make You Miserable | Business Insider