JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Biometric Technology, "Brainprints", and the Death of the Password | Financial Sense
- Which US Companies And Sectors Have The Most Exposure To Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Brexit: All The Latest News, What Happens Next And How To Trade It | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jun 23, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Here Comes Yellen: Fed Is "Monitoring" Financial Markets, Ready To Provide Liquidity With Swap Lines | ZeroHedge
- Is The Market Looking At It Wrong: "Buy US Assets In Case Of Brexit" Says Greg Peters | ZeroHedge
- What the Bond Market Is Telling Investors | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Good luck, Twilio (MTCH, SQ, BOX, ETSY, FIT, TEAM) | Business Insider
- BREMMER: Brexit is the world's most significant political risk since the Cuban Missile Crisis... | Business Insider
- The most dangerous place in the world is about to get a whole lot scarier | Business Insider
- RANKED: The 20 best Nintendo 64 games of all time | Business Insider
- A 23-year-old rapper who refuses to sign a record deal is tearing up the... | Business Insider
- UK voters are Googling 'What is the EU?' — right after... | Business Insider
- 13 of the best 'office hacks,' according to an ex-Googler | Business Insider