JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FOMC Ends The QE Dream, Keeps "Considerable" Period Hopes Alive - Full Statement Redline | ZeroHedge
- How Well Does the CPI Measure Individuals’ Health Care Burden? | Financial Sense
- Life Lessons To Derive From QE And Stress Tests | ZeroHedge
- Pentagon Approves Mandatory 21-Day Quarantine Of US Troops Returning From Ebola Missions | ZeroHedge
- How To Be A "Social Media Superstar"? Kim Kardashian Explains | ZeroHedge
- Today Might Be a Super Gay Day | iBankCoin.com
- Goldman Expects "Steady As She Goes" FOMC With QE Ending On Schedule | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 200 missing in Sri Lanka after mudslide | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: This Chart Shows Why Fat Profit Margins Aren't Doomed To... | Business Insider
- A Rocket Launch Was Delayed Monday Because Of A Boat — How Could A Boat Interfere... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Amazon Puts Fire Behind It With Rooftop Buy, Cloud Dominance | TheStreet.com
- Real Madrid cruise to victory in Cup opener | Business Insider
- There It Goes Again — Russian Ruble Falls To New Record Lows | Business Insider