JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Name That Stock... | ZeroHedge
- Lowest Interest Rates Ever | Financial Sense
- FOMC Minutes Support Third Quarter or Later Rate Hike | Financial Sense
- Gas Prices Hit 2-Month Highs, Rise At Fastest In a Decade | ZeroHedge
- TEPCO Admits Delaying Report Of Major Radiation Leak Into The Pacific Ocean For 10 Months | ZeroHedge
- Falling AAPL Ends Nasdaq Anti-Gravity Streak | ZeroHedge
- WTI Follows Algo-Idiot-Inventory Template: Slides Back Below $50 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- World response to armed groups like IS 'shameful... | Business Insider
- North Korea's nuclear weapons program is booming | Business Insider
- Fidelity is offering clients free retirement money | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- British Airways owner posts surging profits | Business Insider
- New 'leaked' photos of Samsung's Galaxy S6 show that it's... | Business Insider