JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brazilian Nightmare Continues As Rousseff Suffers Major Setback, Impeachment Looms | ZeroHedge
- Does Today's Big Employment Miss Signal Recession Ahead? | Financial Sense
- The Real Reason Belgium Sold 1,098 Tonnes Of Gold | ZeroHedge
- Gun Control: Fashionable Prohibition For Modern Lawmakers | ZeroHedge
- Despite Surging Job Cuts, Initial Jobless Claims Tumble Back Near 42 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Financial Fridays: It’s Financial Suicide To Own A House | Altucher Confidential
- "Neutralizing" John Lennon: One Man Against The "Monster" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Harry Potter' e-books come to life in new Apple... | Business Insider
- One 'Game of Thrones' actor has a well-thought out... | Business Insider
- US miner Freeport wins assurances on Indonesia future | Business Insider
- The Fed thinks stocks are expensive (SPX, SPY, DJI, IXIC, TLT, TLO, USD) | Business Insider
- Guillermo del Toro infuses new haunted house... | Business Insider
- History's best-known science satellites have grown to enormous proportions | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (GOOG, GOOGL,... | Business Insider