JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- John Boehner Calls Ted Cruz "A Miserable Son Of A Bitch, Lucifer In The Flesh" | ZeroHedge
- George Orwell's Ghost Is Laughing - Obama's "No Boots On The Ground" Doublespeak | ZeroHedge
- A Major Warning From Tom McClellan : "Can This Possibly End Well?" | ZeroHedge
- 15 Warning Signs of Possible Market Top, Recession Next Year | Financial Sense
- Home Prices Rose 5.3% Year-Over-Year in February | Financial Sense
- Apple Suicide: Man With Head Wound Found Dead Inside Apple Conference Room; Gun Nearby | ZeroHedge
- Former House Speaker And "Serial Child Molester" Dennis Hastert Sentenced To 15 Months In Prison | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Classpass users are freaking out over new price hikes that make it more... | Business Insider
- Yahoo, China and 'a hedge fund killing field' | Business Insider
- Iraqi authorities shut down Al Jazeera's Baghdad bureau | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Merger Thursday, Valeant and a shake-up at Bank of America | Business Insider
- 11 things other CEOs could learn from Marissa Mayer’s... | Business Insider
- Mizzou professor who called for 'muscle' against journalist... | Business Insider