JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ford Plunges After Warning "We Don't See Growth", Warns US Auto Industry "Has Plateaued" | ZeroHedge
- Germany Admits "Islamist Terror Has Arrived" As It Prepares To Deploy Army In "Crisis" Situations | ZeroHedge
- USDJPY Surges On Headline Government Pressuring BOJ To Boost Stimulus; Bloomberg Denies | ZeroHedge
- Sovereign Debt Downgrades Accelerate in 2016 | Financial Sense
- Who’s First With The Helicopters? | ZeroHedge
- Bridgewater's Culture Of "Probing" - Sex Scandal Strikes World's Largest Hedge Fund | ZeroHedge
- Unsound Money Has Destroyed The Middle Class | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Islamic banking turns out to be less risky than conventional... | Business Insider
- 11 optical illusions your brain simply can't handle | Business Insider
- THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY EXPLAINED: The Trends Creating New Winners And Losers In The Card... | Business Insider
- Whole Foods shares fall after sales miss (WFM) | Business Insider
- Scalding-hot temperatures above the solar system's largest storm might solve... | Business Insider
- The 50 best law schools in America | Business Insider
- 10 weird ways your vote in the presidential election predicts how you act on a... | Business Insider