JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FHFA Home Price Growth Weakest Since Nov 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Only 1 In 6 Americans Hold 'Favorable' View Of FBI Director Comey | ZeroHedge
- Passive Aggressive Pigs Get Slaughtered | ZeroHedge
- Trump Transition Logjam Stalls Stocks | Financial Sense
- Credit Suisse Shares Tumble On Report It May Sell $3 Billion In Stock | ZeroHedge
- Banks Slash Loan Books While Equities Hover Near All-Time Highs; Someone Is Massively Wrong | ZeroHedge
- Italy Falls Out Of Love With The Euro: Beppe Grillo Resurgent In The Polls | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Republicans lied about healthcare for years, and they're about to get the... | Business Insider
- 7 great pairs of our favorite shoe style for spring | Business Insider
- TRUMP THREATENS HOUSE REPUBLICANS: If you vote against the healthcare bill, '... | Business Insider
- Facebook made an unprecedented move to partner with ad... | Business Insider
- The attempted hack of Baidu shows the value of self-driving... | Business Insider
- Trump says he wants to tackle drug pricing in the GOP's Obamacare... | Business Insider
- LeBron James issues warning to LaVar Ball: 'Keep my family out of your mouth... | Business Insider