JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Another Conspiracy Theory Becomes Fact: The Fed's "Stealth Bailout" Of Foreign Banks Goes Mainstream | ZeroHedge
- Eurostat Fabricates European Inflation Data, Apologizes | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Cooking Well Today | iBankCoin.com
- Asian Stocks Are Sliding Following Data Disappointments Across The Region | ZeroHedge
- THE EBOLA RALLY IS COMING | iBankCoin.com
- Summarizing The "Long Dollar Trade" In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Myths: Past, Present, and Future | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US Has Its First Case Of Ebola — Here's Why You Shouldn't Panic | Business Insider
- Mexico probes disappearance of 57 students | Business Insider
- Here's Why One Big Money... | Business Insider
- NFL POWER RANKINGS: Where Every Team Stands Going Into Week 5 | Business Insider
- Here Are 20 Stocks That Could Buck the Odds and Do Well in October | TheStreet.com
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Actress Says The Hardest Part About Season 4 Was A Major... | Business Insider
- Facebook Might Change Its 'Real Name' Policy Today (FB) | Business Insider