JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 80% Of Central Banks Plan To Buy More Stocks | ZeroHedge
- USD Dumps After Treasury Sec Nominee Mnuchin Warns Of "Excessively Strong" Dollar | ZeroHedge
- The Last Time Oil Speculators Were This 'Long', Crude Collapsed | ZeroHedge
- Saving Retirement | Financial Sense
- Gold To 2 Month High As Fiery Trump Declares New American Order | ZeroHedge
- Fakewood EXPOSED: Where Fake News began | ZeroHedge
- El-Erian Warns "Investors Are Underestimating Sudden Policy Shifts" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hillary Clinton allies are trying to get people to unfollow Trump on Twitter... | Business Insider
- Trump just made a vocal opponent of today's 'open internet'... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Echo just got a huge and hilarious 'Star Trek' Easter... | Business Insider
- Astronomers reveal never-before-seen features of a ‘hole’ on the... | Business Insider
- The 2017 Oscar nominees shattered records for diversity | Business Insider
- The creator of a bogus diet popularized by celebrities like Kate Hudson has been... | Business Insider
- 'Trump-curious' voters will decide the fate of his presidency | Business Insider