Jamba Juice: Finally a Break-Out
Mastery has been following Jamba since back in the day.
Just a year ago, we talked up a $3 price target for shares of the Juice-Maker.
Now we provide a fresh analysis on whether or not the stock will rise to all-time highs or bleed back down to 2011 levels.
While JMBA hasn't posted a profit since September of 2011, it is expected to post EPS of .07 a share in their upcoming Q2 earnings release, scheduled for August 15th.
Jamba has $19.26M cash on hand and no debt. But they need to do something about their negative margins, and fast. Which brings us to:
The company has begun a franchise model, and franchisees tend to be much better at operations than the food company itself - just ask Subway, Domino's, and Dunkin' Donuts.
In addition, JMBA has signed agreements to grow their international presence in places like the Philippines, South Korea, and the great white north - Canada.
But the real dough could start rolling in thanks to their licensing agreements to produce and sell consumer products such as smoothie kits,frozen yogurt, energy drinks, coconut water and energy bars. It's on like Donkey Kong.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Health Food Stocks like WFM, TFM, GNC, BNNY, and Jamba (JMBA) have all been in a bull market in 2012. It may be an investing fad, but Jamba really could be the next Starbucks - on every street corner, mall, and all the grocery stores.
A look at the Chart shows a parabolic move from $2 to $2.60 since the beginning of July. A little pullback is to be expected (and should provide time for us to get in on the bull flag). Look for a pullback to $2.45 but place a tight stop in case the overall market decides to crap out, in which case the "True Blood ripping-out-of-the-spine scenario" takes place, if that happens shares could retrace back to $2.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here's The 30 Seconds After The Last Debate That CNN Would Rather You Didn't See | ZeroHedge
- Yuan Downside Breakout Is On And What It Means (Spoiler Alert: Nothing Good) | ZeroHedge
- The Big Leap – Double-Digit Earnings Growth in 2017? | Financial Sense
- Wikileaks Provides Status Update On Julian Assange And The US Election | ZeroHedge
- "Don’t Repeat That To Anybody" - Hillary Clinton And Donna Brazile Personally Implicated In Latest Project Veritas Video | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased in September | Financial Sense
- New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An amazing deal from this company makes shopping for new dress shirts easier and more... | Business Insider
- Meet the first guy Steve Jobs ever fired at Apple ... and he wasn't even... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump's 'big,... | Business Insider
- There's a good reason 'The Walking Dead' creator... | Business Insider
- Real-life locations that inspired Disney movies | Business Insider
- A 'war within a war' is brewing in Iraq — and the US is caught in the middle... | Business Insider
- The company that makes Vans cut its guidance and has a bleak... | Business Insider