Jamba Juice: Finally a Break-Out
Mastery has been following Jamba since back in the day.
Just a year ago, we talked up a $3 price target for shares of the Juice-Maker.
Now we provide a fresh analysis on whether or not the stock will rise to all-time highs or bleed back down to 2011 levels.
While JMBA hasn't posted a profit since September of 2011, it is expected to post EPS of .07 a share in their upcoming Q2 earnings release, scheduled for August 15th.
Jamba has $19.26M cash on hand and no debt. But they need to do something about their negative margins, and fast. Which brings us to:
The company has begun a franchise model, and franchisees tend to be much better at operations than the food company itself - just ask Subway, Domino's, and Dunkin' Donuts.
In addition, JMBA has signed agreements to grow their international presence in places like the Philippines, South Korea, and the great white north - Canada.
But the real dough could start rolling in thanks to their licensing agreements to produce and sell consumer products such as smoothie kits,frozen yogurt, energy drinks, coconut water and energy bars. It's on like Donkey Kong.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Health Food Stocks like WFM, TFM, GNC, BNNY, and Jamba (JMBA) have all been in a bull market in 2012. It may be an investing fad, but Jamba really could be the next Starbucks - on every street corner, mall, and all the grocery stores.
A look at the Chart shows a parabolic move from $2 to $2.60 since the beginning of July. A little pullback is to be expected (and should provide time for us to get in on the bull flag). Look for a pullback to $2.45 but place a tight stop in case the overall market decides to crap out, in which case the "True Blood ripping-out-of-the-spine scenario" takes place, if that happens shares could retrace back to $2.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Neither Intelligent Nor Wise, But Definitely Dangerous | ZeroHedge
- Mallinckrodt Halted, Limit Down After Shkreli Turns Whistleblower | ZeroHedge
- Biden Blasts Trump-Putin Plan "To Collapse The Liberal International Order" | ZeroHedge
- China Orders Local Weather Bureaus To Stop Issuing Smog Alerts | ZeroHedge
- What Can Americans Learn from Chinese Government Propaganda? | ZeroHedge
- Here's How Google Tracks You (And What You Can Do About It) | ZeroHedge
- A Trade War Is in No One's Interest | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 55 great pictures of President Obama discovering his inner child | Business Insider
- Netflix's new movie looks like its craziest and creepiest yet — here... | Business Insider
- Japan's biggest ad agency has replaced the CEO who resigned following an employee's... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- 3 reasons you can't get the job, despite being perfectly... | Business Insider
- Marijuana is about as popular as Donald Trump in these 5 red states | Business Insider
- Snapchat hired a high-level State Department official to... | Business Insider