Jamba Juice: Finally a Break-Out
Mastery has been following Jamba since back in the day.
Just a year ago, we talked up a $3 price target for shares of the Juice-Maker.
Now we provide a fresh analysis on whether or not the stock will rise to all-time highs or bleed back down to 2011 levels.
While JMBA hasn't posted a profit since September of 2011, it is expected to post EPS of .07 a share in their upcoming Q2 earnings release, scheduled for August 15th.
Jamba has $19.26M cash on hand and no debt. But they need to do something about their negative margins, and fast. Which brings us to:
The company has begun a franchise model, and franchisees tend to be much better at operations than the food company itself - just ask Subway, Domino's, and Dunkin' Donuts.
In addition, JMBA has signed agreements to grow their international presence in places like the Philippines, South Korea, and the great white north - Canada.
But the real dough could start rolling in thanks to their licensing agreements to produce and sell consumer products such as smoothie kits,frozen yogurt, energy drinks, coconut water and energy bars. It's on like Donkey Kong.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Health Food Stocks like WFM, TFM, GNC, BNNY, and Jamba (JMBA) have all been in a bull market in 2012. It may be an investing fad, but Jamba really could be the next Starbucks - on every street corner, mall, and all the grocery stores.
A look at the Chart shows a parabolic move from $2 to $2.60 since the beginning of July. A little pullback is to be expected (and should provide time for us to get in on the bull flag). Look for a pullback to $2.45 but place a tight stop in case the overall market decides to crap out, in which case the "True Blood ripping-out-of-the-spine scenario" takes place, if that happens shares could retrace back to $2.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- You Get What You Deserve | ZeroHedge
- "Back Then I Was A True Believer" - How A Military Officer's Life Changed Forever 13 Years Ago | ZeroHedge
- "They'll Return To Their Countries In A Wooden Coffin": Iran, Syria Warn Saudis, Turks Against Ground Troops | ZeroHedge
- A Wounded Deutsche Bank Lashes Out At Central Bankers: Stop Easing, You Are Crushing Us | ZeroHedge
- Worth Wray on the Single Most Dangerous Catalyst for a Global Financial Crisis | Financial Sense
- Here Are The Banks The Market Is Most Concerned About | ZeroHedge
- The Federal Reserve - The Deep State's Central Bank | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The UN will hold an emergency meeting after North Korea fired a long-range... | Business Insider
- NBC's Chuck Todd had an awkward exchange with Donald Trump about how he treats... | Business Insider
- The NFL's new Thursday Night Football package is going to lose CBS... | Business Insider
- If you want stocks to go up, root for the Panthers to win the Super Bowl | Business Insider
- The FBI's most violent cities in each state | Business Insider
- A serial angel-investor explains how he allocates his time | Business Insider
- Beyoncé just dominated the Super Bowl again with Coldplay and Bruno Mars | Business Insider