Jamba Juice: Finally a Break-Out
Mastery has been following Jamba since back in the day.
Just a year ago, we talked up a $3 price target for shares of the Juice-Maker.
Now we provide a fresh analysis on whether or not the stock will rise to all-time highs or bleed back down to 2011 levels.
While JMBA hasn't posted a profit since September of 2011, it is expected to post EPS of .07 a share in their upcoming Q2 earnings release, scheduled for August 15th.
Jamba has $19.26M cash on hand and no debt. But they need to do something about their negative margins, and fast. Which brings us to:
The company has begun a franchise model, and franchisees tend to be much better at operations than the food company itself - just ask Subway, Domino's, and Dunkin' Donuts.
In addition, JMBA has signed agreements to grow their international presence in places like the Philippines, South Korea, and the great white north - Canada.
But the real dough could start rolling in thanks to their licensing agreements to produce and sell consumer products such as smoothie kits,frozen yogurt, energy drinks, coconut water and energy bars. It's on like Donkey Kong.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Health Food Stocks like WFM, TFM, GNC, BNNY, and Jamba (JMBA) have all been in a bull market in 2012. It may be an investing fad, but Jamba really could be the next Starbucks - on every street corner, mall, and all the grocery stores.
A look at the Chart shows a parabolic move from $2 to $2.60 since the beginning of July. A little pullback is to be expected (and should provide time for us to get in on the bull flag). Look for a pullback to $2.45 but place a tight stop in case the overall market decides to crap out, in which case the "True Blood ripping-out-of-the-spine scenario" takes place, if that happens shares could retrace back to $2.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- GDP Seasonal Adjustment: There’s No Smoking Gun | Financial Sense
- The Best-Selling 'Monetary-Policy' Books Are All Anti-Fed | ZeroHedge
- "It's A Coup D'Etat," David Stockman Warns "Central Banks Are Out Of Control" | ZeroHedge
- From the Very Creation of the Internet, U.S. Spy Agencies Fought to Block Encryption | ZeroHedge
- Rand Paul Blocks Extension Of Patriot Act, Future Of Illegal NSA Spying On Americans In Limbo | ZeroHedge
- Behind The Scenes In FX Trading: What Is Really Going On | ZeroHedge
- China Establishes World's Largest Physical Gold Fund | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Science proves that the trendy 'dad bod' that girls are going crazy over is for real | Business Insider
- Hamilton secures maiden Monaco pole for Mercedes | Business Insider
- There is a crazy theory going around Prague that says Google will acquire Twitter (TWTR,... | Business Insider
- Tunisia soldier opens fire on comrades near parliament | Business Insider
- These are Europe's top 20 business schools | Business Insider
- Indonesia begins search for migrant boats | Business Insider
- What 21 extremely successful people were doing at age 25 | Business Insider