Jamba Juice: Finally a Break-Out
Mastery has been following Jamba since back in the day.
Just a year ago, we talked up a $3 price target for shares of the Juice-Maker.
Now we provide a fresh analysis on whether or not the stock will rise to all-time highs or bleed back down to 2011 levels.
While JMBA hasn't posted a profit since September of 2011, it is expected to post EPS of .07 a share in their upcoming Q2 earnings release, scheduled for August 15th.
Jamba has $19.26M cash on hand and no debt. But they need to do something about their negative margins, and fast. Which brings us to:
The company has begun a franchise model, and franchisees tend to be much better at operations than the food company itself - just ask Subway, Domino's, and Dunkin' Donuts.
In addition, JMBA has signed agreements to grow their international presence in places like the Philippines, South Korea, and the great white north - Canada.
But the real dough could start rolling in thanks to their licensing agreements to produce and sell consumer products such as smoothie kits,frozen yogurt, energy drinks, coconut water and energy bars. It's on like Donkey Kong.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Health Food Stocks like WFM, TFM, GNC, BNNY, and Jamba (JMBA) have all been in a bull market in 2012. It may be an investing fad, but Jamba really could be the next Starbucks - on every street corner, mall, and all the grocery stores.
A look at the Chart shows a parabolic move from $2 to $2.60 since the beginning of July. A little pullback is to be expected (and should provide time for us to get in on the bull flag). Look for a pullback to $2.45 but place a tight stop in case the overall market decides to crap out, in which case the "True Blood ripping-out-of-the-spine scenario" takes place, if that happens shares could retrace back to $2.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It Will Now Cost You 0.5% To Save Money In Denmark: Danish Central Bank Cuts Rates For Third Time In Two Weeks | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks and Economic Reports Keep Bull Market Alive | Financial Sense
- Crude Contagion: California's Kern County Declares Fiscal Emergency Due To Plunging Oil Price | ZeroHedge
- Cyber Attacks Growing In Frequency – Entire Western Financial System Is Vulnerable | ZeroHedge
- The Next War In The Middle East Has Begun And Israel Vows "To Act Powerfully On All Fronts" | ZeroHedge
- US-Ally Jordan To Breach Western Protocol, Will Exchange Hostages With ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Will Draghi’s QE work? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 Courses And 65 Hours Of Workout, Yoga, Parkour And Dieting Techniques [92% Off] | Business Insider
- Whole Foods Wants To Replace Your Doctor | Business Insider
- Police bullet fragments killed Sydney cafe siege victim | Business Insider
- Marissa Mayer Thinks She Can Steal iPhone Search From... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- Top comics festival honours Charlie Hebdo in France | Business Insider
- Russia's Grip On Greece's... | Business Insider