Jamba Juice: Finally a Break-Out
Mastery has been following Jamba since back in the day.
Just a year ago, we talked up a $3 price target for shares of the Juice-Maker.
Now we provide a fresh analysis on whether or not the stock will rise to all-time highs or bleed back down to 2011 levels.
While JMBA hasn't posted a profit since September of 2011, it is expected to post EPS of .07 a share in their upcoming Q2 earnings release, scheduled for August 15th.
Jamba has $19.26M cash on hand and no debt. But they need to do something about their negative margins, and fast. Which brings us to:
The company has begun a franchise model, and franchisees tend to be much better at operations than the food company itself - just ask Subway, Domino's, and Dunkin' Donuts.
In addition, JMBA has signed agreements to grow their international presence in places like the Philippines, South Korea, and the great white north - Canada.
But the real dough could start rolling in thanks to their licensing agreements to produce and sell consumer products such as smoothie kits,frozen yogurt, energy drinks, coconut water and energy bars. It's on like Donkey Kong.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Health Food Stocks like WFM, TFM, GNC, BNNY, and Jamba (JMBA) have all been in a bull market in 2012. It may be an investing fad, but Jamba really could be the next Starbucks - on every street corner, mall, and all the grocery stores.
A look at the Chart shows a parabolic move from $2 to $2.60 since the beginning of July. A little pullback is to be expected (and should provide time for us to get in on the bull flag). Look for a pullback to $2.45 but place a tight stop in case the overall market decides to crap out, in which case the "True Blood ripping-out-of-the-spine scenario" takes place, if that happens shares could retrace back to $2.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Cornell Students Charge Well-Known Professor With 'Sexism' To Retaliate For His Union Opposition | ZeroHedge
- "The CIA Has Been Deeply Humiliated" - Ron Paul Interviews Julian Assange | ZeroHedge
- Active Management Now More Important than Ever | Financial Sense
- The US Dollar and Stock Market Could Spike Higher Under Trump’s Tax Plan | Financial Sense
- Trump Warns There Is A Chance Of "A Major, Major Conflict" With North Korea | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Second Obamacare Repeal Attempt On The Edge Of Collapse | ZeroHedge
- BofA Capitulates: "The Trump Put Is Over", It's Time To Sell Small Caps | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TRUMP: 'I thought it would be... | Business Insider
- 777 former EPA officials signed a letter urging Congress to reject the Trump... | Business Insider
- Congress makes it official:... | Business Insider
- This iPhone 7 case has one of the coolest features I’ve ever seen | Business Insider
- Read Larry Page's new letter about the current status of... | Business Insider
- THE AD TECH EXPLAINER: How innovation... | Business Insider
- Everyone can extend the shelf life of their fruits and vegetables with this simple... | Business Insider